Why Hour vs Half Hour?

78 posts in this topic

If you are someone who typically can't go for another round and tend to finish quickly...

Why would you request an Hour vs Half Hour?

Consider it a compliment. We just like to be around you for a little longer. For my part, I'm good for one shot, but I like to take it slow -- talk, make out, do the GFE thing. The orgasm is a small part of the thrill. The rest, the woman's touch, is the real thrill for me. It's what I don't have. The reliable Ms. Rosie Palms can always give me an orgasm, but I can't get that woman's touch, and I want to prolong that if I can. An hour makes that possible.

What ^^ he ^^ said!!!

I second the motion.

I with these guys, like to get to know the lady. one hour or more.

Let me elaborate:

It's not about the destination, it's about the journey.

just like to be around for a little longer. For my part, I'm good for one shot, but I like to take it slow -- talk, make out, do the GFE thing. The orgasm is a small part of the thrill... An hour makes that possible.

#1 for me

#2 is that I often find fewer things are on the menu if I ask for a 30 minute "quickie". Also the lady may feel like rushing me -- a big turn off.

#3 I ask for an hour as one way to qualify myself as a gentleman (ie, not a slob).

To not appear cheap (or, wishful thinking - take your pick)

#4 for me -- luckily I can afford to pay for the extra time. So why not share the wealth with someone who deserves it?

Pop in 20, rest 10, repeat in 20 = 10 minutes to wash, dress, and skee-daddle. :D

I hate you with the burning heat of 1000 white-hot suns.

For me, it is usually talk & foreplay 20 minutes, DATY for however long it takes or she's willing, do the deed, about 20 to 30, cuddle and talk about 20.

I usually need a minimum of 90 minutes, if she intrigues me.

MSOG are a thing of the past.

For me, it is usually talk & foreplay 20 minutes, DATY for however long it takes or she's willing, do the deed, about 20 to 30, cuddle and talk about 20.

Amen. MSOG would require me to break the bank. I would have to say, "Ok, let's wait a good hour and go again. No problem, right?"

If you are someone who typically can't go for another round and tend to finish quickly...

It gives me more time to spend with someone who makes me feel better about being me.

I've never actually booked a 30-minute session, though it has crossed my mind often. I think, even if MSOG is more of a goal than an expectation, it could seem rushed.

But, like I said:I don't know if that is true. It might be worth researching...

I always do a half hour if it's the first time seeing a particular lady. Let's face it, a lot of women use fake pics and on here and what you see isn't always what you get. I have no problems springing for longer sessions once I know who I am dealing with

My question is why don't more ladies understand this concept? No one should ever have to pay for a simple orgasm. Thats just silly... Anyone, male or female, can achieve that on their own for free... Its the interraction, the touch, the psychological aspect that is actually worth something. And done right, it takes time. THAT is what we ladies get paid for...

HH Can be terrific for me at times. At 80ish % of my hr rate and 98% of HH appts goign smoothly, It works for me. But...I tend to be more of a bean counter than wth an hr to prevent abuse of the lower rate. Hour=might be allowed to run over some for convenience, and I usually wont charge for an extra 15 mins.

But the HH gets charged as an hour if it goes over by a minute, ESPECIALLY for someone who has MSOG on the mind or one of those types that like to work us every second. The occasional HH overstayer (and of course they never tip for my accommodating 24 extra mins) makes it where I never run a HH special when running the hr special...HH sessions feel kinda like work, and we all know that work SUCKS! Besides, those fellas usually are also the ones who just want you to STFU and strip down and get er done, I call them the "Maintenance Men" on account of sex being just a body function. I can show most people a great time on a HH, but I will admit that hr appts are preferred and HH people who dont even wanna exchange pleasantries kinda dampen my mood and make me feel like an object.

My question is why don't more ladies understand this concept? No one should ever have to pay for a simple orgasm. Thats just silly... Anyone, male or female, can achieve that on their own for free... Its the interraction, the touch, the psychological aspect that is actually worth something. And done right, it takes time. THAT is what we ladies get paid for...

+1

Very well said, Ms. VegasJen.

Oh, and the last time I did a half hour simply because I did not have the cash for an hour. When the income ebbs instead of flows, that's the way it is.

A long time ago when all we had was the Oyster and other limited information to hand, it was my experience though likely not universal, that hh was code for a french lesson and that hour indicated the likelyhood of FS. It often had little to do with the length of the session. I enjoy hh sessions if all goes well. I am not very chatty and for me the session is over when it is over. MSOG is in my distant past.....unfortunately

I'm one of those who can't typically go another round, but still usually book an hour. I usually just book with ATF and don't like to be rushed. I like to relax and enjoy the time.

If I do book a half hour it is probably with someone I've not seen before and am expecting a quickie 3g experience.

For the 3G crowd this concept is foreign. However, for the true enthusiast, an hour of time with a beautiful YL is why we do this. Whether we can achieve MSOG is irrelevant. The time spent in the alternate reality of our day-to-day lives is well worth the extra cash. Finding a provider who understands an hour means a full hour regardless of when I pop is both refreshing and a bonus. On the other hand, I find it rude when I'm there for an hour and, if I happen to finish before time's up, having the YL urge me out the door albeit with any level of kindness and tact.

Let me elaborate:

It's not about the destination, it's about the journey.

And I love to give a woman orgasms along the way!

^^ This ^^

I can usually MSOG in an hour but that isn't my preference. I'd rather just one shot and fill the rest of the time foreplay. I love the touch of a woman and touching. If I was just looking for just an orgasm I would stay home and take matters into my own hands.

For me 30 min there is no physical connection to me. I am okay with this.

But I prefer longer engagements since I truly enjoy the connection.

For me 30 min there is no physical connection to me. I am okay with this.

But I prefer longer engagements since I truly enjoy the connection.

+1 Nikki For me, it is all about the full interaction across everything we do. It is the full journey. My question is why just 1 hour, when you can have 2?

... My question is why just 1 hour, when you can have 2?

The short answer is "economics."

For 1st visits, an hour is usually sufficient to get an impression. Why spend more if it's a bust? It was also much easier to carve out a 2-3hr window (have to include travel time). If your budget allows $$/month, would you rather see someone every month or skip a month for a longer session?

One could just as well ask, "Why not a week?"

Have you tried the triple woods coming out of Scotland?

Edited by Bit Banger
Added remark

I can usually MSOG in an hour but that isn't my preference. I'd rather just one shot and fill the rest of the time foreplay. I love the touch of a woman and touching. If I was just looking for just an orgasm I would stay home and take matters into my own hands.

Only been doing this for a year, but this is what I am learning too about what works best for me.

There is one provider I see repeatedly. I find her such a vain & superficial little princess, but she really turns me on for some reason. I just love hot 30 minute sessions with her. When she comes to town I opt for frequency over session length.

When it comes to my ATF, I just wanna whisk her off to Puerto Rico for a week. :)

The trick is to go long spells without. I usually go 3 to 6 months. Then I saddle up and amble on down and binge on the ladies for a couple days. I go home tired. :D

The trick is to go long spells without. I usually go 3 to 6 months.

Dang, dude, sounds like marriage! :eek: