Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Spur of the moment, or plan ahead?

31 posts in this topic

I've been having fun a lot more often this year than I did last. And I have a genuine list I'm going through. I'd meet someone every day if I could, but funds, of course, do not allow. So I started booking everyone I wanted to see. Next thing I knew, I was booking, like, several weeks out. lol It's fun, and it lets me enjoy looking forward to it.

Everyone seems to appreciate advance booking, but I think I'm getting a little ridiculous. So how far out do you plan your adventures? I'm going to try to get mine down to a day or two in advance after this. I think that will seem a little less weird. But I'll still have it on my personal calendar waaay in advance.

On a related note, how about an out of town visit? I have a trip in next month and would like to see someone while I'm there. I"m thinking a little more advance planing might be reasonable for that.

Curious to hear from clients and providers.

Thanks!

I once asked my FBSM woman how far in advance her clients planned, and she said, "They usually want to see me in the next hour." I think we men often get a "fever" of a sort that demands to be fed. If my FBSM woman is not available, my fever passes and I might not see her for weeks. In that case, I'm dating Rosy Palms, who is always ready and willing.

I once booked two different ladies in one week about a week in advance, and the suspense was killing me. By the time I finally met the first woman, the half massage/half FS session turned into a 10% massage, 90% FS session because I was ready to go.

If you plan WAY out in advance (two weeks or more), I think you risk a no-show due to SOME women's (not all!) less-than-stellar record keeping and organization.

If you plan WAY out in advance (two weeks or more), I think you risk a no-show due to SOME women's (not all!) less-than-stellar record keeping and organization.

That's the issue I'm worried about. I feel the need to "check in" from time to time and I worry that they'll think I'm a time waster. And I always do a confirmation the day before. So far I've never had a problem with my stoopid long prebooking. But I feel like it's a little bit of a PITA for the women, even if they're too polite to say so.

I think we men often get a "fever" of a sort that demands to be fed.

If I'm honest, I have a couple of mutually beneficial relationships that can take care of the fever. In fact, I saw one today. Not strictly speaking "professional", but money is almost always involved.

I RARELY do same day appointments and am usually booked a week out (as people who try to schedule last minute find out). My regulars will book appointments a month or two in advance so they can have that time blocked out, and I can arrange my schedule accordingly. I personally don't see why prebooking would be a PITA but maybe that's just me.

I don't mind checking in, I don't consider it time wasting. If you don't check in with me I may check in with you just to confirm we are still on, as people forget, plans change etc. I only do that via P411 though or the client's specified contact method, no middle of the night phone calls lol.

I personally don't see why prebooking would be a PITA but maybe that's just me.

I don't mind checking in, I don't consider it time wasting.

It's more than possible that I'm making it all up. I'm discovering that I'm kinda neurotic about all this. lol

I schedule as far out as needed. I appreciate advance bookings therefore I can schedule my career around my hobby and it creates a nice balance. I also appreciate him checking in every now and then and I'll check in if he doesn't. That's what helps cultivate the relationship prior to the big day and discreet flirting definitely creates anticipation. Same day bookings give me the sense of an "itch" that needs to be scratched whereas the humble narcissist in me enjoys feeling like a gentleman has carefully selected me and planned for our day like a real date, for me it IS a real date.

After our date I often reach out and keep in touch and even if we never see each other again it's nice to hear from my friends.

I've been having fun a lot more often this year than I did last. And I have a genuine list I'm going through. I'd meet someone every day if I could, but funds, of course, do not allow. So I started booking everyone I wanted to see. Next thing I knew, I was booking, like, several weeks out. lol It's fun, and it lets me enjoy looking forward to it.

Everyone seems to appreciate advance booking, but I think I'm getting a little ridiculous. So how far out do you plan your adventures? I'm going to try to get mine down to a day or two in advance after this. I think that will seem a little less weird. But I'll still have it on my personal calendar waaay in advance.

On a related note, how about an out of town visit? I have a trip in next month and would like to see someone while I'm there. I"m thinking a little more advance planing might be reasonable for that.

Curious to hear from clients and providers.

Thanks!

Well thank you for the replies! Mona, I think that's exactly right. As is often the case, it seems that I need to stop over thinking everything and just have fun. I really like the anticipation and a little note here and there. And the way you describe it is exactly the way I feel about it. I'm seeing someone next week that I've been anticipating for a very long time. I finally got something on the calendar two weeks ago and it's been great thinking "Yeah! I'm finally going to see her!"

I personally try to preschedule due to the fact that I can schedule my week.

I have seen some very lovely women on short notice though.

I also agree it is kind of fun to be able to flirt before the session

With my ATF, I'm sometimes booking multiple weeks out. With others, I'm typically booking a few days to a week in advance. Allows for some planning on both our parts.

While I may dream ahead, and even share a loose version of those dreams with intended participants,

I seldom book more than a week or less than a day in advance.

Shit happens and life has a way of disrupting plans, like that 1AM phone call from the ER to cancel a lunch date because they were filling me with blood thinners.

My libido and desire are fickle. Unless they're a traveling ASP I don't want to miss, I'll prebook a couple of days at most.

If I schedule someone two weeks out (even an ATF), I'm very likely to A) not be interested in sex that day or B) be very interested in having sex with someone else other than the scheduled provider.

I schedule as far out as needed. I appreciate advance bookings therefore I can schedule my career around my hobby and it creates a nice balance. I also appreciate him checking in every now and then and I'll check in if he doesn't. That's what helps cultivate the relationship prior to the big day and discreet flirting definitely creates anticipation. Same day bookings give me the sense of an "itch" that needs to be scratched whereas the humble narcissist in me enjoys feeling like a gentleman has carefully selected me and planned for our day like a real date, for me it IS a real date.

After our date I often reach out and keep in touch and even if we never see each other again it's nice to hear from my friends.

This is a very nice approach and I'm glad it works for you. Earlier in my hobbying days I would've responded to this kind of interaction with some mutual flirting. Now that I'm a jaded, cynical old-timer :rolleyes:, I'd probably respond only by confirming the date and time.

I agree that same-day can sometimes have a whiff of desperation. Usually a case of NC/NS ;)

I agree that same-day can sometimes have a whiff of desperation. Usually a case of NC/NS ;)

Yes, I too prefer to schedule about a week in advance. Any longer and stuff may happen.

But, I've been desperate before, too, as a result of last minute cancellation. I have stumbled upon some really wonderful providers this way that I normally would not have prebooked. Sometimes, serendipity can be a wonderful thing.

I always book a few days ahead. I enjoy the anticipation.

The best case for not impulse-shopping is a post from another forum that was still up this morning: "anyonr stull up for a layw nighr...?" :o

I'd say the vast majority, at least 75%, or my visits occurred within two or three hours of making the appointment. I've only booked more them a day out a handful of time. For certain ladies I've been willing to wait. I know that is not the norm for someone who has hobbied as much as I have, but I just hate to wait for the appointment once I've booked it. When I get the urge to schedule, I like to make the call, walk out the door, hit the ATM, and proceed to the appointment. I know that does not always work for reputable ladies, but I do have some ATFs that I see and, of course, the occasional BP girl.

Yes, this is usually very helpful! During the Stock Show I didn't see ANYONE new who didn't pre-book at least a week in advance. Some of the Gents actually booked a month in advance!! :D

I'd say the vast majority, at least 75%, or my visits occurred within two or three hours of making the appointment. I've only booked more them a day out a handful of time.

Ditto. 1 hour is the norm for me, maybe 2.

With some BP girls, even an hour is "prebook". It's now or never. (Don't waste your time telling me I'm an idiot for using BP.)

Even though I can plan on being horny most every day I never know when work or social things will crop up. I have no idea what I'm doing in 2 weeks, even what city I will be in.

Yes, this is usually very helpful! During the Stock Show I didn't see ANYONE new who didn't pre-book at least a week in advance. Some of the Gents actually booked a month in advance!! :D

I'm coming up on a month out from my trip and do plan to reach out soon. My understanding is, the woman I'd like to visit with only sees one client per day, and I only have one day that works.

Even though I can plan on being horny most every day I never know when work or social things will crop up. I have no idea what I'm doing in 2 weeks, even what city I will be in.

Work is in the way EVERY day for me. But if I put it on my calendar, I usually have the flexibility to schedule around it. I sometimes decline meetings because I have a "Doctor's Appointment". No one yet has asked why I'm seeing so many doctors. lol

Work is in the way EVERY day for me. But if I put it on my calendar, I usually have the flexibility to schedule around it. I sometimes decline meetings because I have a "Doctor's Appointment". No one yet has asked why I'm seeing so many doctors. lol

Well, it is like a Dr. appointment, so you're not really fibbing.;)

No kidding, my blood pressure is down. My insurance should pay for this. :)

I usually book a week in advance. Only once did I book and play the same day. My YL somehow opened the door to the maid. She (not the maid) was in lingerie and that was when I arrived at the door. It was pretty obvious what was going on, so we both decided to not play that day. It was her last day in town and she cancelled the rest of her appointments.

I had next week's appointment already set up, and as I sat in my car with blue balls, I texted to see if I could move it up a week, and within 3 hours I was in bed with her. :)

I usually book a week in advance. Only once did I book and play the same day. My YL somehow opened the door to the maid. She (not the maid) was in lingerie and that was when I arrived at the door. It was pretty obvious what was going on, so we both decided to not play that day

I might have asked the maid if she was interested in making a little extra cash. ;)

I might have asked the maid if she was interested in making a little extra cash. ;)

And if you are into plus-sized Jamaican ladies, you just might have had a grand old time. :)

when I'm out of state. I usually book way in advance, weeks. I do much longer dates when traveling though.

when I'm in town I usually call/book when I have an itch. that usually only works with atf's though. or i'll usually mention to my favorites that I have free time on certain upcoming weekends. so they expect a text from me then.

And if you are into plus-sized Jamaican ladies, you just might have had a grand old time. :)

I might have. Plus sized ladies have shown me a wonderful time in the past.

when I'm out of state. I usually book way in advance, weeks. I do much longer dates when traveling though.

Assuming my plans for Vegas come through, it will be the first multi-hour experience I've booked. Drinks, maybe dinner first, then a couple of hours of fun. As I said, the anticipation is a huge part of the fun for me on all my experiences, but this will be a little bit special. Eh. They're all special. I have one coming up that I'm really, really excited about, and have been talking with the lady I'm planning to see afterword, and, well, I'm really, really excited about that one too. It's not typical for me to trade a ton of emails before I book, but we were setting up something else... oh, it's a long story. But a good one!

The build-up of anticipation is SO important to me, you just can't develop that on a short notice first date.

Funny story about trading emails prior to the date- I was at work and had 5 minutes between patients and was trading a flirty emails with a potential new client. I sent the email right before entering my operatory with a cheshire grin on my face, still thinking of the email. My patient noticed the look in my eyes and thought it was for him, the look on his face was priceless. A few minutes into the appointment and he "rested" his hand on my thigh. I thought "is this really happening"?? I gave him about a good 30 seconds to cop a good feel and then I carefully lifted his arm and placed his hand onto the arm rest. Good times!

The build-up of anticipation is SO important to me, you just can't develop that on a short notice first date.

Funny story about trading emails prior to the date- I was at work and had 5 minutes between patients and was trading a flirty emails with a potential new client. I sent the email right before entering my operatory with a cheshire grin on my face, still thinking of the email. My patient noticed the look in my eyes and thought it was for him, the look on his face was priceless. A few minutes into the appointment and he "rested" his hand on my thigh. I thought "is this really happening"?? I gave him about a good 30 seconds to cop a good feel and then I carefully lifted his arm and placed his hand onto the arm rest. Good times!

If he was there for a penectomy that would be a good send-off. ;)

This just made my day!! :D

No kidding, my blood pressure is down. My insurance should pay for this. :)

Hopefully your blood pressure is up first and then later comes down.

99% of the time, I'm scheduling to meet a provider within 45 to 90 minutes at the most, my schedule is too unpredictable to schedule more than 2 days out