Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Game On

Brennyn

16 posts in this topic

Any info on this lovely lady? Could only find one review but she sounds great. Thanks for the help.

I think I can verify her as legit. An ASP I've frequently visited mentioned her in the course of casual conversation. Apparently ASPs get together with each other a lot, maybe even to talk about hobbyists!

Any info on this lovely lady? Could only find one review but she sounds great. Thanks for the help.

look again .... Brennyn SIMMS

Thanks for info. Excuse my ignorance but what does SIMMS have to do with your post?

Thanks for info. Excuse my ignorance but what does SIMMS have to do with your post?

The provider in question is Brennyn Simms, that is where you can find the rest of her reviews.

There are no reviews for "Brennyn".

There are no reviews for "Brennyn"now.

:D

I had seen her and Im not sure how much one can say on here...she is legit and I'll see her again:) and will post my review shortly

I had seen her and Im not sure how much one can say on here...she is legit and I'll see her again:) and will post my review shortly

The bold portion of the quoted text seems to be the appropriate level for this board. A thumbs up or down indication of your appraisal w/details reserved for your review.

She is legit but read the not-so-good reviews before spending your time and money.