Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Hannah

Lingerie Preference ?

55 posts in this topic

How important are heels?

VERY for me. They aren't called come fuck me pumps for nothing. But each to his own.

How important are heels?

Doesn't really matter to me, I could take them or leave them. I'm short so it's not uncommon for a lady in heels to be taller than me. It doesn't bother me one bit but it is kinda funny to see the ladies reaction and how quickly they lose the heels. So after writing all that I'll change my vote to yes on the heels since I do find that reaction entertaining.

Floor length flannel nightgown and fuzzy slippers...

But by the time she takes them off, the moment has passed...

Darn it, lost it again!

I'm old, what can I say? But...

Geez, you'd think for once I could salute longer than 5 minutes...

I own 4 full footie pajamas!!! Please tell me you are saluting... :P

I saw some at Target. Very cute. I almost bought one. Are they comfortable to sleep in?

I saw some at Target. Very cute. I almost bought one. Are they comfortable to sleep in?

I lounge in them. I only sleep in them if I'm sick.

for me it depends on the mood Im in. Some nights are lacy bra and panties kinda nights and other nights are nothing but a skirt and hand cuffs kinda nights:D

How about wrapped in a towel fresh from the shower. I've only had it happen a few times but it's so sexy and different it's always special.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I had a provider answer her door once wearing only a very low hanging towel (held up loosely with one hand), and the towel hit the floor after she turned around to lead me into the apartment. Oh. My. God.

How important are heels?

To me, heels make it look like you are trying too hard.

Speaking for myself-I tend to think the short skirt , thigh highs, cum-fuck-me heels tend to be over-rated. Sexy, yes, but it does nothing for being discrete when going into a hotel.

I like to blend into my surroundings when I am on a out call. Underneath I like the matching bra/ panty combo. Or a lacy teddy or camisole / thong. And I love boots. High heeled (I am short) or low heeled. I love cowboy boots with cut-offs. Makes those legs look awesome. Although the cowboy boots/ and cut-offs would be inappropriate in a hotel meet-up.

I LOVE lingerie, LOVE stockings.....and gloves are f*ing sexy as hell. This outfit would certainly do the trick ;):

YUM.

5b477eb44311efa36c881956fd9f4eda.jpg

I have a bit of a different take on this: if every lady wore what I thought was sexy, they would all be dressed alike! What fun is that? What I like to see (and what I ask for) is that they wear what they most want to wear. That gives me a little insight into who they are, what they think, what they like, how they see themselves, etc., which is the ultimate turn-on for me. I have had ladies open the door in just about every one of the outfits described above (except that knock-out white outfit right above my comment), and I thought that they were all great. The clothes come off pretty quickly anyway, except for the high-heels, which stay on for stand up doggy, since I am kinda tall. :D

I love to wear a garter, stocking and heels..nothing else:D

Heya folks! New to the board here. For me, I just love anything fishnet. For some reason nothing grabs my attention quite like it!

I LOVE lingerie, LOVE stockings.....and gloves are f*ing sexy as hell. This outfit would certainly do the trick ;):

YUM.

5b477eb44311efa36c881956fd9f4eda.jpg

Uh, yeah. This would be fine.

Cloths set the tone.

If she feels sexy, is probably is sexy.

She could wear a mesh football jersey providing just a peak as to what is underneath. It could be a slightly oversized man shirt. It would be her Halloween costume or something lacy.

It is not the cloth, but the cloth allow her to feel sexy which is seen by others as sexy.

I'm up for any clothing that I can help remove.

Cloths set the tone.

If she feels sexy, is probably is sexy.

She could wear a mesh football jersey providing just a peak as to what is underneath. It could be a slightly oversized man shirt. It would be her Halloween costume or something lacy.

It is not the cloth, but the cloth allow her to feel sexy which is seen by others as sexy.

I'm up for any clothing that I can help remove.

How bout Body Paint....

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAUQjBw4wgE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fs1.totalprosports.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2009%2F10%2FSports-Body-jersey-Paint-17-520x361.jpg&ei=5-E_VNnhPIr58AHr2IGACw&psig=AFQjCNHWNqHWvpPuhT8E-6OWjnTNEnHFtw&ust=1413559144122284

I agree with the poster who said she should wear what she wants - it gives you a view of who she is.

That said, I'd love it if this is who she is:

gothtornstockings-vi.jpg

I like several things: Pretty standard stuff:

men's shirt partially unbuttoned at the top with sexy panties

garter belt with hose and g string and sheer top with no bra

little black dress low cut with garter belt and hose no undies and no bra.

Completely agree on every point. Excellent list, Luke.

Men, I am curious how many of you care about what she wears?

Very little. It's coming off soon.

I have to join the fellows with the garters and thigh highs! A silk teddy over the top adds to the visual.

I prefer a woman in jeans and heels. Other than that I want them to feel sexy and wear what she thinks is sexy

Sun dress with nothing on underneath!

I think back and most wear panties and a bra - some shorts and tank top - and some jeans/sweat pants & top - but I have to say I agree with rocket - a dress or sun dress with nothing underneath! Well - it kind of takes your breath away! But I have been surprised with just a robe and naked!

I have no complaints on what a lady wears - as long as she feels good in it!

Love the sexy look that lets the imagination run wild!

I love dressing up! But there's also something sexxy about an oiled up birthday suit ;)