Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hanginout

Review Board

44 posts in this topic

Does anyone know why the review board is not updated for several days or are there no new reviews. Thanks

The most logical explanation is that nobody has had sex in Colorado for several days.

don't know about thee rest of the state, but that is a fact for me :)

Usually they update reviews in batches. So there may not be any for a few days then a bunch will be posted at once.

The ladies are paid for their time, the mods aren't. Given that, it is pretty amazing they do it at all let alone on weekend! :)

The most logical explanation is that nobody has had sex in Colorado for several days.

At least none to brag about :D

Nope.....that's not it......I got laid in Denver on Thursday. It was fantastic!

The real reason, I'll bet, is that all of our moderators have a life.

Gawd, we've missed you Megan ;)

This is one witty lady... but there is more than a kernel of truth in Ms. Rae's statement, at least for the married guys. Turn "several days" into "several weeks" and you'd have the Pitbull situation. It would have been "several months" but for two of the lovely ladies in the DTC.

Does anyone know why the review board is not updated for several days or are there no new reviews. Thanks

You will find a portion of the answer in my signature.

You will find a portion of the answer in my signature.

Then quit playing with tour trout and write the fing reviews.:cool::P

I have written three reviews and cant get them published because the email for confirmation is not showing up so I can validate it and forward it to the mods for review. Its frustrating. I know, whaa boo ho.

I have written three reviews and cant get them published because the email for confirmation is not showing up so I can validate it and forward it to the mods for review. Its frustrating. I know, whaa boo ho.

Did you use the "contact" tab on the review page? I'm sure the volunteer mods will do what they can to see what is happening.

I see there are a few reviews approved, but I submitted two last week that are still not approved. And yes, I replied to the emails confirming that I did submit the reviews.

Just a thought, and this will probably get me suspended from TOB. If the mods don't keep up with approving reviews and moderating the board in general, folks will migrate to other boards, such as eccie or ter. Interesting that eccie and ter approved my reviews within two days. Its been over five for TOB. I prefer TOB, but will not in the future if they are not responsive.

I see there are a few reviews approved, but I submitted two last week that are still not approved. And yes, I replied to the emails confirming that I did submit the reviews.

Just a thought, and this will probably get me suspended from TOB. If the mods don't keep up with approving reviews and moderating the board in general, folks will migrate to other boards, such as eccie or ter. Interesting that eccie and ter approved my reviews within two days. Its been over five for TOB. I prefer TOB, but will not in the future if they are not responsive.

I worked on reviews over four hours tonight. if the speed of our review forum doesn't suit you, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Your competition is not me. It is other boards.

One thing you're failing to take into account is the fact that those other boards make you pay for all the really important info, so they can afford to have folks constantly shifting through the posts. The Moderators here aren't obligated to do anything, it's not like they're being paid for all the work they put in...

Also, ToB is really specific in its target location, so you get a great local view, with clients/providers openly discussing their topics! Considering all of this, I really don't think they have much to worry about from the other boards.

One thing you're failing to take into account is the fact that those other boards make you pay for all the really important info, so they can afford to have folks constantly shifting through the posts. The Moderators here aren't obligated to do anything, it's not like they're being paid for all the work they put in...

Also, ToB is really specific in its target location, so you get a great local view, with clients/providers openly discussing their topics! Considering all of this, I really don't think they have much to worry about from the other boards.

On some other boards you do not pay if you submit reviews, 6 weeks for one review. Compared to 9 days on another, I think it is.

Sifting through reviews, separating the gold from the trash, seems like a task of Augeas proportions, one for which our volunteers receive no compensation (unlike Hercules) save the grief these "Where's my review?" threads bring. My review, submitted weeks ago, got posted last night - NBD!

As for other boards? Do you REALLY trust their review systems? The problems with TER are legend. I've found ECCIE OK, but not nearly as local and still carries the taint of TER's compensation policies. SoWet reviews are moderated and diluted to the point of being useless in determining the services provided.

I prefer TOB, but will not in the future if they are not responsive.

483ebd00878b2c8bd473be1d70823827a3050e6d8644784a8411d7f971153aa3.jpg

Sifting through reviews, separating the gold from the trash, seems like a task of Augeas proportions, one for which our volunteers receive no compensation (unlike Hercules) save the grief these "Where's my review?" threads bring. My review, submitted weeks ago, got posted last night - NBD!

As for other boards? Do you REALLY trust their review systems? The problems with TER are legend. I've found ECCIE OK, but not nearly as local and still carries the taint of TER's compensation policies. SoWet reviews are moderated and diluted to the point of being useless in determining the services provided.

I'm more loyal to specific reviewers than I am specific sites. I've found that BigBldBlk and Pfunk share the same tastes in women as I. When I'm feeling very adventurous, I sneak a peek at geecues list. There's a few other reviewers I like out there.....but you get the drift.

Yeah......there are fake reviews out there. Most of the ladies with higher quantities of reviews have some fakes, I'll bet.

I have a suggestion, submitt reviews on more then one site. I know alot of the ladies appreciate this also.

I worked on reviews over four hours tonight. if the speed of our review forum doesn't suit you, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Door, ass, trout.:rolleyes: You got issues. :cool::P

folks will migrate to other boards, such as eccie or ter. Interesting that eccie and ter approved my reviews within two days. Its been over five for TOB. I prefer TOB, but will not in the future if they are not responsive.

So... what you're saying is, you're gonna pay 30, 75, or 250 buck fees that TER charges just to review in "detail"?

Eccie only allows you 1 review on 1 provider, and if you want a 2nd review on the same provider gotta wait 90 days.

Considered all things TOB isn't that bad haha

....if they are not responsive.

Responsive???

How does the "slow" approval of your reviews affect you or your hobbying in any way? It's not like you're waiting for test results from the doctor.

Like boink said, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

For those that like to read reviews the OP has a point. Johns will be reluctant to submit reviews if it takes too long to get posted or feedback. Since I don't trust any of the reviews and no longer submit any I could give a crap if they ever get posted.

TOB is a great local source for information. When I moved from California it helped me get a local view of what is happening and know the personalities of the providers and the clients. Good to have when you are new to the area. I trust the reviews a lot more than the other boards. I also look to some reviewers as I feel they have the same type of tastes as I do so when looking for info I do take their reviews into account more than some others. This is a great source of info and the mods are doing a great job. A lag in review time is not the biggest deal some are making it out to be at least for me.