Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
csm007

Does P411 verify provider's age?

24 posts in this topic

Several months ago, I wanted to see a provider on P411 but she did not post her age. I inquired and she said "20". Later I found out she was 33. I decided not to see her as the age discrepancy is a bit much.

Recently she put her age as 20 on her profile.

I assume that you can put anything you want?

I expect anything 18+. If p411 forced the truth the number of providers using it would drop faster than a provider's knickers in a session.

Age is verified on an administrative level as far as being "of age"....but no, the providers are not forced to "tell the truth" on their profiles. But then again, neither are the clients.... and you'd get a laugh at some of those claims too! ;)

No, I don't recall having to send any documentation. Gina brings up a funny point. Some of the guys fib too, or maybe it's just that they have been a member for a long time, and their profiles don't auto update. I don't know. It does not matter to me; I think it's kind of cute. he he:p I guess that is a new thread though. ha ha

Several months ago, I wanted to see a provider on P411 but she did not post her age. I inquired and she said "20". Later I found out she was 33. I decided not to see her as the age discrepancy is a bit much.

Recently she put her age as 20 on her profile.

You can? Well then...... I am 25! LoL !Still a baby...

Gina brings up a funny point. Some of the guys fib too

Not funny when the doll lies about age.

I don't know. It does not matter to me;

Matters to many guys who may select based on age. False advertising is fraud.

Thanks for the response, Gina....found another one too, she was 24 last year...now she's 21!

Go report it to the better business bureau. Is it fraud when she's simultaneously moaning and scrolling through text messages?

I don't know how to get around that? I can't think of any sites that verify precise age. Maybe the brothels and agencies do? Sorry love.

Better call BBB! I mean Big Bald Black because of the two he might actually listen :P I kid of course but what do you want anyone to do about it? I am in %100 agreement that fibbing especially about an age is not cool but really what can anyone really do about it? I doubt that Gina has the time or interest to make sure that everyone is using accurate information and who among us is going to give it all up anyways??

There are a few ways I suppose, if a gent is visiting these girls he could always write a review and collectively you guys could remove the perceived value that seeing someone in that age range has so there is less incentive to lie about it.

Not funny when the doll lies about age. I don't know why that hit me weird maybe it was the context of the conversation.

You know - if that is the case then you have to do more in-depth research and look for reviews and maybe PM others that have seen her. Most guys will talk about pics in reviews and that is a good indication what you might be in for. But then if you have preset expectations - you never know?

I met a lady once who pics were like 20 years younger - had a nice time but again - and very little reviews - so if you rush to judgement then.....

Anyway - 33 sounds like a nice age - and I look at reviews for chemistry not so much for age - you may never know and could past on a great time! But again - to each his own and YMMV!

Have Fun

You know - if that is the case then you have to do more in-depth research and look for reviews and maybe PM others that have seen her. Most guys will talk about pics in reviews and that is a good indication what you might be in for. But then if you have preset expectations - you never know?

This lady has no reviews...I don't want to out her as I have to explain how I found out her real age....that means her identity may no longer be secret. Glad I didn't see her and saved myself some $ :)

...I don't want to out her as I have to explain how I found out her real age....

Don't have to out the source, but from my past experience, some providers get a bit "lazy" regarding their social site presences.

Used to be a provider on EB that used her advertising pictures on her dating site. Her dating site was using her real age, and needless to say, she was advertising about 15 yrs younger on EB (photos were always many years old [read: she never updated them], so, no surprise).

I've had Google image and phone searches that eventually lead to a real name, which in turn turns up a wide-open Facebook page, with real age, pics of on vacation, of kids, etc.

Heck! Current EB advertiser has a blog of stories around a particular fetish she has. Again, image search landed on that one.

Anyway - 33 sounds like a nice age - and I look at reviews for chemistry not so much for age - you may never know and could past on a great time! But again - to each his own and YMMV! ...

Agreed RE: chemistry.

For me if a YL shaves too many years off she'll not get the call. Not because of the "lying" issue, but because she'll be too young for my tastes. 33 is near the bottom of the bracket.

Go report it to the better business bureau. Is it fraud when she's simultaneously moaning and scrolling through text messages?

Look up the definition of fraud and the answer to your question will be evident.

what do you want anyone to do about it?

Nothing, except stop accepting it as just part of the biz. Shorting the fee, staying beyond the paid time, fake photos, inaccurate stats, none of that should be accepted and laughed off as just part of the biz.

Nothing, except stop accepting it as just part of the biz. Shorting the fee, staying beyond the paid time, fake photos, inaccurate stats, none of that should be accepted and laughed off as just part of the biz.[/QU

You need to "man up" and put on your "big boy pants", LOL....This is NOT Walmart (where you are guaranteed what you saw on display) and this is not a LEGAL business. This is ALSO NOT a "poor man's business"....like all illegal businesses, you takes your chances, and you gets what you gets...If you cant take the heat, tuck your tail between your legs and head on home:) If you hang in there, you will find what you want. Otherwise, you can just keep on whining:)

Geez, what do you expect? If a gal thinks she can pass for a few years younger than her chronological age, and she can, why not let her make up her age. What are you, the bouncer in a bar?

If it is that big of a deal to you, then it is yet another reason not to visit gals that aren't well reviewed. One of the questions reviewers answer is what age does she look, and you can check there. If it is that important to you, you never need to ever take a chance again.

If you absolutely must have a gal that could pass for your granddaughter in order to get your rocks off, you probably should just cough up the $$$ to visit a Club 69 girl, they all look like 18.

Otherwise just enjoy the ride. Personally, I like the gals in their 30s and 40s, even if they claim to be 23. :D

Well reviewed hookers on TOB that are in thier 50s and 6Os show that the johns think that they are in their 30s. So seeing well reviewed hookers is not the answer.if age is an issue don't see hookers, they all lie. Some even add years, those are the ones to worry about. Same for the johns. This is not the place to seek honesty.

This is not the place to seek honesty.

I think that's a good assessment yet I will still rail against those that say it's OK to lie, whether it's about the service provided or the age or the fee, etc. I'm amazed at the acceptance of such practices. Brushing it off as part of the biz or with an attitude of if it doesn't matter to me then it shouldn't matter to you reminds me so much of the old tired mantra "America, love it or leave it".

Do I expect honesty? Hell no. Not from a prostitute trying to get me to cough up bennies. Do I want the ad to be accurate and the johns to be honorable? Absolutely.

Gosh, I just love these threads. It makes screening for some so much easier! Woo hoo!:D

Yep...distinguishing the gentlemen clients vs the monger mentality is the best part of these threads! :)