Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juanduh

Busted by the moderators

38 posts in this topic

What causes accounts to get bannned ie G. P. Why is it not publicly disclosed information? you would think, it would only make us better by knowing what to look for and intern helping the mods by making a better community.

Please, some one tell me I did not really read this.

juandah, the answer you seek can be found in the rules.

The OP may well have read the rules, and he is still mystified as to GP's disappearance. I am also surprised. The guy was argumentative and provocative, but it seems that can be a good thing at times.

What causes accounts to get bannned ie G. P. Why is it not publicly disclosed information? you would think, it would only make us better by knowing what to look for and intern helping the mods by making a better community.

Local sheriff posts the arrestees' mug shots and charges every day on-line. Gotta check the lineup to know the score. And to know who's going to make bail to go fishing.;)

Its a shit job being a moderator and I don't envy their tasks. Sometimes I agree with them and other times I find them heavy handed.

And if I were a moderator around here, I'd probably nuke at least one person everyday.

Who is (was) GP?

Its a shit job being a moderator and I don't envy their tasks. Sometimes I agree with them and other times I find them heavy handed.

And if I were a moderator here I'd probably nuke at least one person everyday.

I'm guessing he got banned permanently because he directly insulted a mod.

It's rare for people to get banned just for being a douche, though it has happened, I believe.

If you play nice and by the rules then why worry? They are pretty clearly spelled out and when reading posts it is pretty easy to see who pushes the boundaries. So just read the rules and don't act like those that set a bad example. It's also not your business what goes on between mods and members, I wouldn't want my infractions to be seen by everyone would you?

I wouldn't want my infractions to be seen by everyone would you?

Go to Posting History in my profile. Throw a dart.

Basically, anyone who ends up sucking too much energy out of the mods and myself will get vaporized.

We have better things to do than argue with strangers about whether their posts deserved an infraction or not. If you really want to debate it each and every time you get dinged, please be aware that we WILL eventually get fed up, and push the big red button on your butt.

It doesn't happen often, but it does happen from time to time. We wish everyone who is banned a pleasant and peaceful life, and/or hope they find somewhere else to voice their unhappiness.

You can see that because that is your user profile. It's not public.

Dude, give it a rest. The links don't work

Dude, give it a rest. The links don't work

Weird. Both links work for me.

Fine, go to Mr. X and click on it. A window will drop down and you can click on "Find more Posts by Mr. X" click on that and you can see my posting history. Or a history on anybody here.

Av8r: I asked her to go private on this. If you have a problem I suggest you do the same.

I agree - and it sucks a lot of energy out of everyone else as well! And there were people in the past that wouldn't give it a rest- so bad behavior and you deserve to have your pee pee whacked - just saying! I have had mine whacked a few times!

Basically, anyone who ends up sucking too much energy out of the mods and myself will get vaporized.

We have better things to do than argue with strangers about whether their posts deserved an infraction or not. If you really want to debate it each and every time you get dinged, please be aware that we WILL eventually get fed up, and push the big red button on your butt.

It doesn't happen often, but it does happen from time to time. We wish everyone who is banned a pleasant and peaceful life, and/or hope they find somewhere else to voice their unhappiness.

That reminds me - I have infractions going back to 2007 - what is the time limit on infractions?

But then again - it is like a badge ( like George in the Seinfeld episode, if anyone remembers that one, where he was bad George) - everyone should have an infraction just for being here! (that was a joke and hope no one takes this wrong!)

Have fun!

I got my first warning when the rules changed and we were no longer allowed to refer to Athletic Team Support Squads or their members.

Weird. Both links work for me.

Fine, go to Mr. X and click on it. A window will drop down and you can click on "Find more Posts by Mr. X" click on that and you can see my posting history. Or a history on anybody here.

Av8r: I asked her to go private on this. If you have a problem I suggest you do the same.

We can see posting history, but not infractions, which is what I thought you were talking about.

And, if you wanted to go private, why did you try to post it publicly?

We can see posting history, but not infractions, which is what I thought you were talking about.

And, if you wanted to go private, why did you try to post it publicly?

"Dude, give it a rest"

I actually have one that I think no one else has, I got one for hijacking my own thread. :D

I agree - and it sucks a lot of energy out of everyone else as well! And there were people in the past that wouldn't give it a rest- so bad behavior and you deserve to have your pee pee whacked - just saying! I have had mine whacked a few times!

I thought thats why we were here to get sucked and our pee pees whacked

You can see that because that is your user profile. It's not public.

I can see yours and I haven't had you over my knee in a long time, you're due. ;):D

I can see yours and I haven't had you over my knee in a long time, you're due. ;):D

Bring it on! :P How nasty of a name do I need to call you for that?? I haven't derailed this thread enough already?? ;)

When one does get busted by a mod, do they have the legal right to arrest you? Or just confiscate contraband ?