Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guiltypleasures007

How often do u hobby?

30 posts in this topic

Little poll/question.

How often do u hobby, on average? Do u have a set schedule where u know you'll visit with a girl at a certain time (payday?), or just when the desire arises?

Have u ever gone "crazy" and just seen one girl after another after another in a short time? (I say "crazy", but that sounds awesome! Lol)...

No deep meaning behind the question. I got back into this game 3 weeks ago, thinking iI'd see 1 lady to get it out of my system, and I'm now setting up my 3rd appt in as many weeks! So many fine ladies out there...

It varies depending on what's going on in my real life at the time. I don't have any set schedules or anything and have been known to go on a few binges. Last year I was getting out about 3 times a month but this year I have only been out 3 times so far.

Usually every Friday evening I see my ATF! And at least twice a year I go on a bender and see 3 in a week for a couple of weeks.

I hobby whenever I can, which......because of my circumstances......works out to an average of twice per month.

My budget exceeds my opportunities, so I almost always go with two hour appointments. And when the funds are available for a "binge," I tend to do doubles, triples, or quadruples*** rather than schedule a series of sequential visits.

***Yes, I reviewed it.

I'm typically on a once-a-month schedule. It's all my budget allows...for now. I've done as close as every 2 weeks, and sometimes it's not for a few months.

For the last couple years, I was hobbying about 2-3X a week +/-....but now I'm lucky to get out 2-3X a month :(.

I miss the old days.........but my wallet is thanking me I suppose, now that my local brothel dissolved.

Little poll/question.

How often do u hobby, on average? Do u have a set schedule where u know you'll visit with a girl at a certain time (payday?), or just when the desire arises?

Have u ever gone "crazy" and just seen one girl after another after another in a short time? (I say "crazy", but that sounds awesome! Lol)...

No deep meaning behind the question. I got back into this game 3 weeks ago, thinking iI'd see 1 lady to get it out of my system, and I'm now setting up my 3rd appt in as many weeks! So many fine ladies out there...

Gone on a binge before 7 appoinments in 13 days, usually 2 to 4 times a month.

I hobby whenever I can, which......because of my circumstances......works out to an average of twice per month.

My budget exceeds my opportunities, so I almost always go with two hour appointments. And when the funds are available for a "binge," I tend to do doubles, triples, or quadruples*** rather than schedule a series of sequential visits.

***Yes, I reviewed it.

Lucky Bastars!!!! ;-)

until my Peabody grant in advanced companionship studies is approved, maybe 1 session per month

I do it when the urge strikes me, but sometimes have to put it off so I don't go broke. Once had four appointments in one day when I first started out. I had been flaked on the previous two days so I had booked teh four spaced out throughout the day. To my suprise none flaked and I wasn't about to do the same to any of them. That was a great day!

it's the age old problem.....Time and a ticket to ride. The more I have the more I hobby......

When I lived in Denver about 20 yrs ago, it was as much as twice a week at about $80 bucks a pop. :D

Now living out in the sticks, I make it to the big city about 3 times a year, then go on a binge of about 3 to 4 per visit, so that'd be around 12 per year at about $200 a pop. Inflation, I guess. :rolleyes:

I average about once a month. As many as 3 in a weekend, or several months with out. Just depends on the time and money, as one usually dictates how much I have of the other.

My goal is to average once a month. So far in 2014 I have met that goal.

I few years ago when I was enjoying being a degenerate gambler and a sexual deviant. I would hobby at least once a week. Sometimes more. Once I visited 3 ladies in one 12 hour period. When I found a girlfriend I quit hobbing. Now that I've been single for sometime i haven't really hobbied that much this year. Anyways I'm already making plans to meet a lovely lady here soon, so for me it just depends.

I used to hobby every 3 months. Then I got smart got a me a ginger boyfriend. That guy didnt work out, so I replaced him. (yes, I just said that) When I found the guy of my dreams, I quit hobbing. Just my luck my S/O-FWB-Best friend-lover had serious trouble from ex girlfriend. He recently committed suicide from over dose of steroids. Those of you on this board who met him, or us together knows he could put it down. I miss him everyday. He can never be replaced.

Since he passed away and I dont have a husband, I decided to find a ATF! I hobby whenever I can! Yes, it gets expensive. But to me, I know excatly what I want, and what I desire. I see him twice a month for 2 Hours each time. My little heart gets everything it desires.

Unless, I begin dating... I will stick him and him only. I like things a certain way. I also joined a Chapter, no name to be mentioned. So I have no need to go else where.

I used to hobby every 3 months. Then I got smart got a me a ginger boyfriend. That guy didnt work out, so I replaced him. (yes, I just said that) When I found the guy of my dreams, I quit hobbing. Just my luck my S/O-FWB-Best friend-lover had serious trouble from ex girlfriend. He recently committed suicide from over dose of steroids. Those of you on this board who met him, or us together knows he could put it down. I miss him everyday. He can never be replaced.

Since he passed away and I dont have a husband, I decided to find a ATF! I hobby whenever I can! Yes, it gets expensive. But to me, I know excatly what I want, and what I desire. I see him twice a month for 2 Hours each time. My little heart gets everything it desires.

Unless, I begin dating... I will stick him and him only. I like things a certain way. I also joined a Chapter, no name to be mentioned. So I have no need to go else where.

Nikki - interesting. Never thought of it from the ladies standpoint. Are there many men asps out there?

I'm trying desperately not to busy out a bunch of Deuce Bigalow jokes...

Nikki - interesting. Never thought of it from the ladies standpoint. Are there many men asps out there?

I'm trying desperately not to busy out a bunch of Deuce Bigalow jokes...

Ok, I'll make one :P

deuce-bigalow.jpg

:P

Couple of times a year, unless I'm in a relationship.

Bottom line, as often as I can! With that, it is a hard trade to do many short time sessions, or save up and do a few 2 or more hour sessions. So far, have tended for the 2 hour or more sessions. Seems to build the experience, much more than a quickie.

But, only travel when I hobby and this downturn in the industry has curtailed my hobbying. Down to about once per month, which I hope to improve to 2 per month over the next year with a new job!

Can't even remember the last time. this stupid thing called money or lack thereof is getting in my way.

Gosh with all my great skills you would think I could get ladies to pay me, what a crazy upside down world we live in huh?

ends up being every month to month and a half .... depending on how the pocket money gets handed out from the bank. usually 2 to 5 $ at a time ... and/or $10 budget for lunch cost 8.25, so 1.75 goes to "the fund" ...

Gotta say - interesting thread! I think it has something to do with the other brain (you gotta to be thinking do I masturbate or ... - you fill in the blanks (but hope you dont have blanks)) or the full moon! It is just when ever you are in the mood! Nice thing about the hobby - haven't been to strip club in ages but always wondered what it would be like to take a lady there? Just dreams - but possible! And imagine the time after that! DAMM!

I have been on and off - sometimes six months off and then bam - like seeing one lady every week for three months - and then off again? What kind of cycle of that - maybe I can get a grant to study the connection between the penis and the brain - and the cycle of ... well you can fill in those blanks!

Well as many said - off again on again - but wherever! You cum back because you love it!

Does anyone else find it amusing that the only limiting factor anyone mentioned is money? What a bunch of dogs we are :D

... Nice thing about the hobby - haven't been to strip club in ages but always wondered what it would be like to take a lady there? Just dreams - but possible! And imagine the time after that! DAMM! ...

Trust me, it's a riot. Especially if she's bi & you keep buying her table dances :)

My favorite times at the strip club were always with a woman with me/us. They always got special attention

Even if it wasn't me, it was fun to be a part of.

Lot's of nice ladies out here that is for sure! I hobby when (1) the urge strikes me (2) i have the time from my extensive business trips (3) I have the money. For me that averages out to once a month or so with some months having no dates and others multiple dates. As a rule I don't hobby out of town unless it is a long business trip and the same 3 items listed above still apply. I like the local ladies!