Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skater

Crossing the line with a provider-question for the ladies

57 posts in this topic

No need to welcome me, I am an old poster with a new name.

As of late, my relationships with providers seems to be crossing the line between client and friend/lover. Providers send me emails and texts and pictures and we discuss tons of topics. Sometimes they tell me they love me. They give me discounted rates and longer sessions. Sometimes we argue. Others, it's business as usual. I was talking with Gina at P411 about it and she said when the line is crossed, run!

I did cross the line and fall in love with one (still am, probably), and it ended terribly. She couldn't grasp the fact that I really loved her. She didn't know why I felt "attached to her". That made me feel sad, in a way.

So ladies, what should I do when the line gets crossed, presumably first by the provider? Run? Cross back over the line myself? Let nature take it's course?

I have no idea why this is happening to me of recent. I am going to be 60 in May so it's got nothing to do with youth. I'm not rich. I am, however, a very experienced lover (well over 1,000 women) and it's not unusual for women to come over a dozen times with me. One woman even yelled out "Marry me!" while she was having an orgasm, lol. And she didn't speak English, this was in Playa del Carmen a month ago.

No one has come out and asked me to be a sugar daddy, either.

I know everyone has a different opinion, but if you could kindly share some with me that would great! I am looking for direction. I don't want to get hurt again, but it's easy for me to fall for a provider if everything is right.

Hi skater, macho here. So what is the reason why we shouldn't cross the line again? I feel if the reward out weights the risk then crossings the line is ok. A lot of times they aren't having it. So you should back off leave it be. This of course is dangerous and should be left to the professionals, moi.

DemureMormon, is that you!?! :eek:

... Sometimes they tell me they love me. They give me discounted rates and longer sessions... I am, however, a very experienced lover (well over 1,000 women) and it's not unusual for women to come over a dozen times with me.

Uh huh. :rolleyes: Sure sounds like DM.

I am looking for direction

Try waking up from your wet dream.

If you're the type that can't separate sex from love then this isn't the hobby for you. Providers are not falling in love with you. They're doing their job. If you believe they're your girlfriend that's great, it means they've done their job well. But when the hour is over you need to come back to reality and go about your life. Don't email them constantly because you just want to chat. If a lady says "marry me" during an orgasm, you need to understand that she's making a joke because she's having fun. Giggle with her and move on. Don't make her uncomfortable by getting clingy.

Thanks guys, but where are the ladies? I want a provider perspective!

I am not DM, whoever that may have been. That's a pretty good pseudonym!

I don't necessarily think it is creepy. Some folks are just not "vanilla", and are never going to be. They thrive on the excitement of non-vanilla. I have had a more than one gentleman tell me that the everyday girls are just not for him.

I can not judge. I think Lewd gave you good advice in that if a relationship is not invited or reciprocated, you need to be wise enough and emotionally stable enough to separate a business and emotional transaction.

No offense to the ladies but the saying goes. "You don't pay a hooker for sex, you pay her so she leaves afterwards". I'm sorry but I would think long and hard before ever getting involved on a deeper level plus it's real hard to make an emotional connection 30-60 min at a time. Kinda like falling in love with someone "on-line". I could never understand that. Good luck to you though in whatever you choose to do.

As of late, my relationships with providers seems to be crossing the line between client and friend/lover. Providers send me emails and texts and pictures and we discuss tons of topics. Sometimes they tell me they love me. They give me discounted rates and longer sessions. Sometimes we argue. Others, it's business as usual. I was talking with Gina at P411 about it and she said when the line is crossed, run!

I did cross the line and fall in love with one (still am, probably), and it ended terribly. She couldn't grasp the fact that I really loved her. She didn't know why I felt "attached to her". That made me feel sad, in a way.

So ladies, what should I do when the line gets crossed, presumably first by the provider? Run? Cross back over the line myself? Let nature take it's course?

I have no idea why this is happening to me of recent. I am going to be 60 in May so it's got nothing to do with youth. I'm not rich. I am, however, a very experienced lover (well over 1,000 women) and it's not unusual for women to come over a dozen times with me. One woman even yelled out "Marry me!" while she was having an orgasm, lol. And she didn't speak English, this was in Playa del Carmen a month ago.

No one has come out and asked me to be a sugar daddy, either.

I know everyone has a different opinion, but if you could kindly share some with me that would great! I am looking for direction. I don't want to get hurt again, but it's easy for me to fall for a provider if everything is right.

Way to introduce yourself. "Hi, I'm new, I've nailed 1000 women, hookers keep falling in love with me, even though I'm 60 and not rich."

Don't kid yourself, old man. It's about the money.

You've already been warned not to cross the line. If you choose to ignore that advice, you get what you deserve. Trust me, they're not in love with you. DON'T fall in love with THEM.

1. Providers send me emails and texts and pictures.

2. Sometimes they tell me they love me.

3. They give me discounted rates and longer sessions.

4. I am, however, a very experienced lover

5. (well over 1,000 women)

6. it's not unusual for women to come over a dozen times with me.

7. One woman even yelled out "Marry me!" while she was having an orgasm.

8. this was in Playa del Carmen a month ago.

Edited for those wishing the readers digest version.

Way to introduce yourself. "Hi, I'm new, I've nailed 1000 women, hookers keep falling in love with me, even though I'm 60 and not rich."

Don't kid yourself, old man. It's about the money.

You've already been warned not to cross the line. If you choose to ignore that advice, you get what you deserve. Trust me, they're not in love with you. DON'T fall in love with THEM.

This guy is almost as annoying as the guy who keeps announcing he's a body builder and has a magnificent body.

This guy is almost as annoying as the guy who keeps announcing he's a body builder and has a magnificent body.

Disagree. While Av8r can be rough around the edges I often find him the voice of reason around here. Took me a while to warm up to him but I now appreciate his keeping it real.

*** I'm assuming you were referring to Av8r by your quoting him. Apologies to you if I misread that but I'll let my comment stand.

Disagree. While Av8r can be rough around the edges I often find him the voice of reason around here. Took me a while to warm up to him but I now appreciate his keeping it real.

*** I'm assuming you were referring to Av8r by your quoting him. Apologies to you if I misread that but I'll let my comment stand.

Actually, I think he was referring to the OP, but I appreciate the backup.

This thread ALMOST makes me miss the narcissistic ramblings of DM. We should invite him back for some good ol' comic relief.

NOT! That is not DM....totally different writing style. LOL.

To the poster....I see nothing wrong with falling in love with a provider, provided you clearly can tell if its mutual and healthy. IMO, you can be hurt by anyone anyway...what is the difference if you fall for a girl in the real world and she doesnt love you back, or from this world. You have admitted you have seen a ton of girls, so you are no virgin either. ..It's all the same. Hurt is hurt. Trust is trust...whatever. Sometimes people have to take chances. If not, you might always be alone. Life is a risk. I see nothing wrong with looking for love any place as long as you see it clearly, and the best time to find love is when you are not looking.

Good luck.

I'm not familiar with DM but my vote is Skibum.

As Velvet said, you can get hurt w/civvies just easily as w/providers.

There are all sorts of lines to get crossed. I consider several Providers FWB. I get the benefit of their time in public, they get the benefit of my money in private. Sort of a win-win. It takes a special person to maintain an emotional relationship with a sex worker. Some (Pfunk) pull it off better than others (O'Canada).

Actually, I think he was referring to the OP

Yes, I was. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

There are all sorts of lines to get crossed. I consider several Providers FWB. I get the benefit of their time in public, they get the benefit of my money in private.

This is a perfect summation of the way I feel. I am happy that they get to keep their lives and I get to keep my life.......and that we both get what we need.

Finally a provider chimes in! And Holly, man did you nail it. That's me!!! I believe that inside every provider there is a human being with human wants and needs. Just because she works in the sex trade doesn't make her any different from anyone else with a job. I would think the only drawback would be that the provider gets sick of having sex. I mean, who wants to work 24 hours a day?

I am coming away with the feeling that it's Ok to have feelings towards a provider. I know I am certainly friends with some providers. Others I truly care about.

And finally, it's not ME going after this, it's the women who initiate it. When someone has their arms around me, looks me in the eye, and says "I love you", lots of times, I would hope that's not part of the "job". If it is, that's a fucked up thing to do to a guy.

And finally finally, what you guys may discover is that providers like older men. I've been doing this my whole life, obviously. As much I wish this crossing the line stuff would have happened when I was younger it never did. But in recent years I've noticed a distinct change in the way I interact with providers. The providers are much more open and willing to listen to what I have to say and share their lives with me. Maybe it's a daddy thing, who knows. All I know is I love it.

I am completely open minded, totally promiscuous, have love and happiness way up on my most important list, and I truly love providers. I like sexy women and I like the variety. I think the pool of available women that I would find most attractive is a small pool. I mean, how many women are just like me? Not many I'm afraid. I need a non-vanilla woman!

Yup. That's my boy, DM. No doubt in my mind. While some of the new blood here have been entertaining, no one even comes close to the "I'm so perfect that I need your help" game of the more man. Welcome back, buddy.

Edited for those wishing the readers digest version.

Which is exactly why it has to be DM. Can't be two out there with this kind of ego. Can't be.

I agree with that assessment.

However, these two are long-lost kin. I think they would be able to share some great stories, along with Smoove B.

I think these guys sitting around the fireplace telling stories of old conquests would make a great Reality TV show, don't you think?

I agree with that assessment.

However, these two are long-lost kin. I think they would be able to share some great stories, along with Smoove B.

I think these guys sitting around the fireplace telling stories of old conquests would make a great Reality TV show, don't you think?

Dude - a reality show on a group of providers! that would be great in my opinion.

Dude - a reality show on a group of providers! that would be great in my opinion.

It's been done! There was a cable show based in one of the NV brothels.

I'm not so certain reality applies to this thread.

But in terms of an expansive and endless ego, Cosmos A Spacetime Odyssey begins this evening.

http://www.cosmosontv.com/sneak-peek/182471747812