Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gr8owl

Travelers or Home Town

20 posts in this topic

Some recent threads make me wonder, so I am going to ask. What is the general consensus relative to booking with the traveling ladies vs. those that stay here locally pretty much full time. Yes, I know there are several well reviewed and established ladies on p411, eccie, etc. who do travel and this is NOT in reference to them. But what I am asking about are the ones that have no reviews, obviously travel city to city, and appear to be lead around by a pimp operation. My take is that the latter while usually not technically a scam per se typically provide mediocre service and have a who cares I'm not here long attitude. So it mystifies me why they have any business at all when there are plenty of known and fantastic ladies locally, but they must do well given the number of BP ads and 411 requests here. So am I just mistaken - do others have great experiences with these travelers? I personally will stick to local ladies but I was curious. What do you all think, what has your experience been, what's the attraction, etc - besides the TLDR from peanut gallery.

Here in Colorado Springs, beggers can't be choosers.

To be honest, since the market is mostly Backpage, there's not a lot of difference in "hang time" for some of the local girls. Some post once or twice then are gone. So, not too different from the travelers.

If there's obvious sign of pimping happening then I'm going to avoid, but usually you can't tell from an ad. But I don't agree with your presumption that travelers are more likely to be pimped.

Lately I've been pondering this question and have decided that the local ladies are the one to spend time with. Even above my bucket list goal to see a lady visiting from every state.

Since my interest is in forming long term working relationships for repeat business I tend to favor local talent. Why is repeat business important? I tend to get better service as we get to know each others proclivities.

I think your first mistake was thinking most johns care where she comes from. See I'm a degenerate gambler in real life. So when I see ladies I'm not afraid to take chances both figuratively and degenerately. But I can't argue well reviewed ladies are 100% better 70% of the time

But I don't agree with your presumption that travelers are more likely to be pimped.

Obviously I didn't state the point as clearly as I could have - because I make no such assumption and would not agree if someone else stated such either. Just more obvious in the traveling crews, but certainly there are several even p411'ers that claim "independence" that well .... but that is a different direction. Point was, has anybody actually had a good experience with these troupes. So far, a lot of responses but as I suspected no "yes" answers to the direct question.

You pose a great question, but here may be an unpopular answer. TOB members assume everyone who hobbies in Colorado knows of this board and the ladies on EB/EP in Colorado. They don't. Not sure of the numbers but since BP is still getting plenty of attention from TOB Reviewers, it's safe to assume gents don't care where the lady is from.

There are other national boards where many touring ladies come to Colorado (and Colorado ladies tour other areas) who may/may not have *ahem* management. When gents are ready to hobby, you go to the source to choose a lady. If the source happens to be BP and she's a touring lady, so be it. If it's EB, so be it, etc with any other board you source from.

If you are looking for variety, it won't matter who you choose (touring or local). If you are looking for an ATF (or few), then it would be local ladies.

some out of towners have websites and plenty of reviews. these are the ones i'll see.....

The unknown can seem worth the look

some out of towners have websites and plenty of reviews. these are the ones i'll see.....

I agree! And normally I always book Colorado but I never book BP (too many shitty reviews) and I begin to wonder what was the guy thinking! But if the lady has an ECCIE or EB post as well - then I rethink. I know there are a few gems out there - but I do more research. Once in a while an out of towner catches my eye on EB and I think - WOW - this would be nice. But again! I always do my research. So I recently saw a couple of ladies from out of town (not my style but what the fuck) - one with reviews on other sites and the other with no reviews. I always check TOB but no reviews there. So I did a 'google' search on both - EROS Verified - OK and a lot of hits came up in other places. Nice! And both with P411 but I am not a P411 person (personal reasons)! And if I get to see them great - if not - that is OK! I don't worry about it and move on! But they agreed to see me!

So I debated with myself about taking a chance - I booked them and WOW - what a fucking awesome time. I asked one of the ladies why no reviews and she told me that guys say they will review but ends up they don't! Problem #1 - follow through for the rest of us! Problem #2 - we judge ladies at times based on no reviews! Gotta wonder about that one! The research was great - so didn't give it a second thought. Problem #3 - is the what if factor! I met a local lady in chat and thought great so booked her - but didn't follow my own rules (my bad) and found out TOB had a number of bad reviews! I kept the booking but what a fucking mistake - $250 for 15mins - in and out and bunch of excuses! I didnt review her because she already had a number of bad reviews and cant blame her for my mistake! So the question you have to ask yourself - what are you looking for and have you done you research!

So there is never an easy solution - gotta do your homework and search! If you comfort level is there - then great! If not - look on! I love them them all and sometimes a change of pace is what is need! I LOVE THE LADIES I SEE - THE CONVERSATIONS - AND THE TIME WE SPEND TOGETHER! I worry more about when I travel and who to see? That is a little more tricky then ladies traveling here!

Now onto another subject - I wrote reviews and still they are not posted! I may take a DING FOR THIS - but what's new for complaining and not posting on the reviews question forum - but gotta say if the rules say when you post we will 'notify you in 48 hours' and you never get a response you begin to wonder? I sent an email and no response? I still have a review that I submitted in September - was never posted and though I never sent a message - I never got a response according to the rules? Is someone pissed at me? You should set the rules as - we will post when we get time - in the meantime - don't complain! ( I was going to say fuck off - but I didn't)! Sorry mods - we don't know what you are going through - but in the meantime when you don't play by your rules - it puts the ladies not getting business and us wondering - WHY NO REVIEWS?

Sorry if I sound pissed off ! I am sort of - since the review postings (for me) in the past have always been great but lately I wonder! Plus ladies ask me for verification and I refer them to my reviews and low and behold - NADA!

Anyway -sorry if this pisses people off - not meant that way!

Have fun out there!

When it's highly reviewed ladies traveling they move to the top of my list. For example there's a particular few coming in from the 24th to the 2nd. Will be seeing one of them for sure. :)

I prefer supporting local businesses and that includes providers as well. I have seen a few traveling ladies but none that I thought were part of a traveling group but I try to stay away from local ladies that might be part some sort of group or pimp as well. I'd rather support true independent ladies if possible. We see the ads of local ladies everyday and sometimes it's just exciting to see a new face.

Sometimes the review confirmation goes to spam.

SORRY - but the review confirmation went to my email and said thank you - you will be notified in 48hrs if there was a problem! Should I forward on??

I wrote two reviews recently and one in September - none posted and got no reply that there was a problem. Had this happen in the past and had to rewrite the whole review again! Maybe check on the other end if there was an oversight! Doesn't happen often but when it does - nothing to do with me!

No post - no notification and no spam - so WHAT?? How does one know what the hell is going on??? Just saying! IF I write two reviews days apart and don't see anything - WHAT AM I TO THINK??

Sorry but....

Always local.

With a review, you know what your getting. With an out of towner, it's more difficult to find any review.

Also, I have had more problems with out of towners. I prefer bbbj over cb, I prefer DFK and with out of towners, those are usually off the table.

Always local.

With a review, you know what your getting. With an out of towner, it's more difficult to find any review.

Also, I have had more problems with out of towners. I prefer bbbj over cb, I prefer DFK and with out of towners, those are usually off the table.

? I don't have problems finding those activities or reviews with out of town ladies. Must be bad luck on your end.

I prefer local. I would not rule out a traveler that I know keeps coming aroung on a regular basis. If I like my appointment My experience is it gets better after more appointments as they get to know me. So far -many of the locals I have seen are great so I do not feel like I need to look at travelers. That being said I would not rule out the possibility of seeing someone that may never come back thru Denver again. If their ad, pics and other information catch my fancy then I would make a one time appointmet. This is about fantasy and possibilities after all.

I think it's great to "buy local" but I believe in encouraging variety in the broadest sense (local and touring).

I lurk around a few advertising venues...

It's honestly becoming a bit harder to determine if a YL is local or touring....

Imho of course...

That being said, I've had experiences go both ways with both locals/visitors...

Over time methinks a hobbyist's/provider's spidey sense seem more important to me than geographic locale base...

I sure would like to catch up with some former local ladies though...

Kody, Colorado girl next door in particular.... ;)