Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Brrrrr! I'm freezing!

16 posts in this topic

I have had a hard time keeping warm with these below zero temperatures. Does this weather change how often you hobby? Maybe more because you need to warm up with skin-to-skin contact or maybe less because you don't want to go outside? I know I don't want to go out, but I do crave the warmth of another naked body close to mine. What about you?

Its bitter cold but that didn't stop me from hiking early this morning. Really made my cheeks rosey. All four of them.

My wallet dictates my hobby - not the weather.

I'm afraid of my hands being too cold once I get to the incall.

I wash my hands in hot water at the beginning so no worries of cold hands.

The cold does affect how much I get out. Where most people can just run from the vehicle to the building I have to spend time sitting there closing up my van. I don't like going out until it's 20 above. That being said I love to get my nose n ears warmed up between a ladies thighs :)

I tend towards "fair weather participation".

On a normal day, regardless of conditions, I average about 90-100 miles on the road. Adding inclement weather makes me wary: I cannot afford to be without my wheels and don't want to have to explain why I had an accident so far from my service area.

My wallet dictates my hobby - not the weather.

Agreed it is the wallet not the weather, although the storm last Thursday did put a crimp in my timely arrival and relaxation. :(

Its 65 here in Pasadena...a good day to bundle up.Off to the beach to chill

We're having a cold front move through. It's only 67 and rainy in St. Pete. It was 80+ on Super Sunday.

Yeah I knew Denver would have super cold weather but oh my I wasn't expecting this at all

I find cold weather alone doesn't keep anyone away .... only if there's lots of ice/black ice or snow coming down so heavy that it makes driving through it unbearable. Besides it's just a quick sprint to the car and to the hotel/lobby anyways lol.

Its 65 here in Pasadena...a good day to bundle up.Off to the beach to chill

Rub it in will you!:eek:

I like to hobby when it's colder. I'm not a fan of the bitter cold likewise the brutal heat of Summer. So I have to say I'm a fan of cooler weather for hobbying.

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays . . .