Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
craignyou

Someting for our ladies

46 posts in this topic

Hobbing is what it is is mostly. But this christmas season why not turn the tables and pamper you ATF. Or ASP you happen to see? Maybe give her a nice back rub or run a bath for her? A foot rub? Simple acts of kindness and consideration.

They deserve it, don't you think?

"Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business." Charles Dickens

:)

(I agree! Be nice to each other!)

Since I have a major foot fetish, the foot rub thing is usually already in my repertoire each visit!

Simple acts of kindness and consideration.

That is nice. Along those same lines, I propose that everybody treats everybody nice no matter their gender. And not only at Christmas time, year-round. Every year. This time of year is particularly stressful and sometimes it feels more like a war zone than a season of appreciation, love and joy. Especially if you go to Walmart in commerce city on Christmas Eve! eek! I saw a girl almost get shot in the panty section last year. It's easy to honk and yell and get angry when somebody cuts us off in traffic, but in light of the holidays, let that asshole go ahead of you without a honk for once. We should all take a moment and be patient and appreciative with each other, and if not for long-term, at least for the Christmas season. After the new year, all bets are off. We can all go back to acting like fools like we always do! Merry Christmas. Happy new year! Love you guys.

Hobbing is what it is is mostly. But this christmas season why not turn the tables and pamper you ATF. Or ASP you happen to see? Maybe give her a nice back rub or run a bath for her? A foot rub? Simple acts of kindness and consideration.

thumbs-up.jpg

That is nice. Along those same lines, I propose that everybody treats everybody nice no matter their gender. And not only at Christmas time, year-round. Every year. This time of year is particularly stressful and sometimes it feels more like a war zone than a season of appreciation, love and joy. Especially if you go to Walmart in commerce city on Christmas Eve! eek! I saw a girl almost get shot in the panty section last year. It's easy to honk and yell and get angry when somebody cuts us off in traffic, but in light of the holidays, let that asshole go ahead of you without a honk for once. We should all take a moment and be patient and appreciative with each other, and if not for long-term, at least for the Christmas season. After the new year, all bets are off. We can all go back to acting like fools like we always do! Merry Christmas. Happy new year! Love you guys.

Yes I agree with Destiny, as well as we should be nice in cyberland as well.

Xo

You want us to pay an ASP for the privilege of giving her a back rub? Uh, no. :cool:

You want us to pay an ASP for the privilege of giving her a back rub? Uh, no. :cool:

I was going to say something along the same lines, but av8r beat me to the punch.

I'm all for doing something extra special to show someone your gratitude and appreciation. But when you have to pay in order to do so, it pretty much defeats the purpose.

You might as well just cut right to the chase and give them your money in exchange for nothing at all. I'm sure they'd prefer to just pocket the cash without having to go through the rigmarole of an actual session, as opposed to receiving a foot or back rub.

It's like when somebody gives you one of those cliche fruitcakes or a cheese logs from Hickory Farms. Umm... thanks for "the gift", but next year, instead of going through the whole charade of giving me something (usually out of some misguided sense of obligation) that I don't need or want, just forget the fruitcake and give me the $ instead!

Sometimes there is great pleasure to be had in giving.:D

As in this afternoon's session. Oh yeah!!!

I was going to say something along the same lines, but av8r beat me to the punch.

Ahhh...Scrooge - the tradition continues...

Well, Merry Christmas to you, anyway! :)

Indeed. Wise man you are. Yup, I am schilling here for you. LoL :D

But really everyone who gives a rats butt. There is something erotic about a naked body sliding all over yours. And feeling your tight backside..... well .... need I say anymore folks, you'all know the drill.

But I just find the whole session much more fun when there are two, or three ...or more as active participants. If you want to just lay there, (huge generalization) then you folks that do just this, should save your bennie's and fuck the SO.

:D

I pay for enjoying the hell out of myself in ways I don't get elsewhere. Lemme see - giving back rub to an attractive naked lady who seems to enjoy it and who either just gave me great pleasure or is about to - yep, check, works for me!! Ideally giving pleasure is an integral part of receiving it. For some of us anyway.

Indeed. Wise man you are. Yup, I am schilling here for you. LoL :D

I'm schilling Craignme and Grrreatowl.

Ideally giving pleasure is an integral part of receiving it. For some of us anyway.

With a girlfriend, yes. With a hooker, no.

I like my ATF so this isn't that far fetched. But your out of your mind if someone thinks I'm a Scrooge for not giving a little extra. Like they way I see it if you appreciate my biz then you should buy me the fruit cake.

I like my ATF so this isn't that far fetched. But your out of your mind if someone thinks I'm a Scrooge for not giving a little extra. Like they way I see it if you appreciate my biz then you should buy me the fruit cake.

See, macho understands :cool:

The women are already getting handsomely compensated for the services they provide. So, to give something extra just because it happens to be the holidays... not so much.

I figure if anything, it's the client/customer/patron who should receive something as appreciation for their business.

But you can keep the fruitcake... freakin' gross!

See, macho understands :cool:

The women are already getting handsomely compensated for the services they provide. So, to give something extra just because it happens to be the holidays... not so much.

I figure if anything, it's the client/customer/patron who should receive something as appreciation for their business.

But you can keep the fruitcake... freakin' gross!

I agree with this, my brother in law makes a great deal of money and I never get that rich bastard anything for Christmas. :rolleyes: (read sarcasm font)

If I gave a gift or did something special for a provider it would be to make both of us happy. isn't that what the hobby is about. the amount of money she makes has nothing to do with anyone but her.

I agree with this, my brother in law makes a great deal of money and I never get that rich bastard anything for Christmas. :rolleyes: (read sarcasm font)

If I gave a gift or did something special for a provider it would be to make both of us happy. isn't that what the hobby is about. the amount of money she makes has nothing to do with anyone but her.

The OP suggested that johns "turn the tables" and "pamper" her. I took that to mean that we should commit a session to making it all about her.

I'm not opposed to throwing an extra 20 at her because it's Christmas, but I'm sure as hell not going to drop three Benji's just for an opportunity to rub her back. If I'm spending coin, I'd better get a lot more physical pleasure from the session than her. THAT is what the hobby is all about.

If I gave a gift or did something special for a provider it would be to make both of us happy.

That's fine and dandy... but let's be real about this. You're really wanting to make yourself happy (which I'm totally 100% in favor of) but to try and disguise it as doing something to make her happy is either (IMHO) extremely naive or delusional. You think giving her a foot or back rub would make her happy? How many guys have already offered or given that thinking it would just totally light up her day? Now, if doing such a deed makes YOU, the client happy and brings you pleasure, then more power to you. But don't disguise it as a favor for her, or be so foolish to think she genuinely appreciates it from the bottom of her heart.

That's like buying your wife that sexy, slutty french maid costume and thinking that's exactly what she's been wanting. It's a "gift" that is more for you than it is for her.

I'm reminded of the guys who frequent strip clubs to see their ATF (I have nothing against strippers or strip clubs) and bring them little gifts or tokens of affection. You know what the stripper really likes? Your money! Betcha she wouldn't care if you choose to forgo the little gifts as long as you remember to bring the $. Same goes for providers. Sure, she'll never admit it, but instead of being given a foot rub by a guy she might not normally give a second glance, buy her jewelry or a plane ticket to the Bahamas... betcha she'll appreciate that more. As far as the foot rub/backrub/hot bath/etc. I'm sure she can take it or leave it. Just make sure you give her the $$$.

I'm not opposed to throwing an extra 20 at her because it's Christmas, but I'm sure as hell not going to drop three Benji's just for an opportunity to rub her back.

I think this puts this post and the hobby in the right perspective.

Like those ladies that have GIFT sections on their websites asking for Louis Vitton Handbags and Jimmy Choo shoes in addition to their $500/hr fees....it's easy to see how reality get's lost in this alternate universe.

It doesn't need to be a special time of the year to do a little something sumthin extra special for my Provider. Ahh...The Joy of Giving!!

I thought naughty people were supposed to get a lump of coal.

That's fine and dandy... but let's be real about this. You're really wanting to make yourself happy (which I'm totally 100% in favor of) but to try and disguise it as doing something to make her happy is either (IMHO) extremely naive or delusional. You think giving her a foot or back rub would make her happy? How many guys have already offered or given that thinking it would just totally light up her day? Now, if doing such a deed makes YOU, the client happy and brings you pleasure, then more power to you. But don't disguise it as a favor for her, or be so foolish to think she genuinely appreciates it from the bottom of her heart.

That's like buying your wife that sexy, slutty french maid costume and thinking that's exactly what she's been wanting. It's a "gift" that is more for you than it is for her.

I'm reminded of the guys who frequent strip clubs to see their ATF (I have nothing against strippers or strip clubs) and bring them little gifts or tokens of affection. You know what the stripper really likes? Your money! Betcha she wouldn't care if you choose to forgo the little gifts as long as you remember to bring the $. Same goes for providers. Sure, she'll never admit it, but instead of being given a foot rub by a guy she might not normally give a second glance, buy her jewelry or a plane ticket to the Bahamas... betcha she'll appreciate that more. As far as the foot rub/backrub/hot bath/etc. I'm sure she can take it or leave it. Just make sure you give her the $$$.

You didn't read foot rub in one of my posts, feet are disgusting. I also never said anything about about back rub or a bath. are you sure you replied to the correct post?

I do enjoy these threads .....

Always remember there is a fine line how ever a big difference between smartass and just being an ass.

I gave my FBSM ATF an extra $200, and I think that qualifies as "something for the ladies." Ultimately, my back rub will not be all that good, and I want her to go out, buy something nice for herself, or just make it easier for her to pay the bills.

We also hugged and felt each other up for 15 minutes -- perhaps that also counts as "something." I don't know. I like the spirit of the original post, and I like Destiny's kind sentiments.

You didn't read foot rub in one of my posts, feet are disgusting. I also never said anything about about back rub or a bath. are you sure you replied to the correct post?

I'm referring to the op's post. He mentions back rubs, foot rubs and drawing a hot bath as a way of pampering the ladies...

I'm referring to the op's post. He mentions back rubs, foot rubs and drawing a hot bath as a way of pampering the ladies...

My bad I was confused because you quoted my post in your reply.