Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtnman2000

The Negative review

37 posts in this topic

So I'm in a bad position due to my own doing.

I had an outcall to my home.

I had a asp with a strong positive review history, yet never seen visit.

She deserves a negative review and it's stuff that would stop some people from calling her.

But she made a remark about how much she liked my place and really wants to come again.

My predicament is that she is a little crazy that I don't want an enemy knowing where I live.

Of course, it's possible she doesn't remember where I live. It's also possible she would move past the negative review and not be an enemy.

If I wrote an entirely truthful review, it would hurt her feelings and I pride myself on writing good reviews. I actually think I'm helping the industry.

On a side note: my last 4 reviews never were posted and I wrote Mace and he doesn't have them even though I got the confirmation emails.

My predicament is that she is a little crazy that I don't want an enemy knowing where I live.

Put your own interests ahead of the community and forget the review. Yikes!!

You need to run screaming from this review. Forget about it.

We all appreciate your dedication to the hobbying community, but it's not worth the misery that could befall you. Perhaps those who are curious can simply PM you and get the info that way.

So I'm in a bad position due to my own doing.

I had an outcall to my home.

I had a asp with a strong positive review history, yet never seen visit.

She deserves a negative review and it's stuff that would stop some people from calling her.

But she made a remark about how much she liked my place and really wants to come again.

Of course, it's possible she doesn't remember where I live. It's also possible she would move past the negative review and not be an enemy.

If I wrote an entirely truthful review, it would hurt her feelings and I pride myself on writing good reviews. I actually think I'm helping the industry.

On a side note: my last 4 reviews never were posted and I wrote Mace and he doesn't have them even though I got the confirmation emails.

Holy crap, where do I begin?

If you want an outcall, spend an extra $70 fucking dollars and get a hotel room, so that your home address stays PRIVATE.

If you're afraid to post the review, then don't post it. Why do you need our advice?

Sheesh.

Ok, so you made a mistake. You're not the first person to invite a lady to your house and you won't be the last. But now that you've made that mistake, don't make it again.

I don't know which lady you are talking about, so maybe she really is crazy. If you are that worried then don't post a review, but when see the inevitable 411 on her, PM the requester privately to let him know of your concerns.

FWIW..... Vic

The "Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle" applied to hooking:

"A provider can know where you live, or she can know you wrote a bad review, but she can't know both."

I have only seen few providers that I would trust with my home info. That trust was built up over a series of meetings.

Never tug on Superman's cape. Never piss into a stiff breeze. NEVER have a lady to your place for a first time meeting.

You could write a marshmallow review giving her an average and give her a MAYBE on seeing her again without totally dissing her. This helps the community without tearing her down.

I had a similar predicament recently. I saw a highly reviewed gal. She was very nice and was just trying to make a living like the rest of us but feminine issues stopped me in my tracks. I decided not to write a review.

Sometimes you have to put yourself in the other persons shoes.

One way I used to screen out hobbyists I did not want to see was, of course, their reviews of other providers. This didn't mean they had to always give good reviews. Sometimes I would read negative reviews and think, "this guy is being pretty generous." However, if I saw details like "her snatch smelled like a taco," off my list he went.

We are all human. And sometimes your balls aren't crisp and your snatch isn't a summer's evening. Tell the person yourself. Not the whole freaking world. But if you're getting ripped off or treated like dirt, the world should know.

One way I used to screen out hobbyists I did not want to see was, of course, their reviews of other providers. This didn't mean they had to always give good reviews. Sometimes I would read negative reviews and think, "this guy is being pretty generous." However, if I saw details like "her snatch smelled like a taco," off my list he went.

We are all human. And sometimes your balls aren't crisp and your snatch isn't a summer's evening. Tell the person yourself. Not the whole freaking world. But if you're getting ripped off or treated like dirt, the world should know.

Some good points here, but a LOT of this issue depends on why she "deserved" a bad review.

She might deserve more benefit of the doubt if it were a mild hygiene issue. It could really be something she's not aware of. In that case, save the review, tell her directly.

But, the OP made it sound like she was a bit "crazy" (I think those were his words). That leads me to believe that she had a bitchy attitude or was high on drugs, or possibly both. That deserves a negative review, no question about it.

The OP seems so concerned about "helping the community", but he doesn't have the stones to post the review. It certainly doesn't "help the community" by posting about some unnamed hooker who may be bat-shit crazy and then giving us no specific information.

Drugs... that sounds tricky. Honestly, if I were a dude I'm not sure how I would handle that one.

I used to reschedule appointments if I was in a super bitchy mood. No need to take it out on someone else. But I realize this may not be a luxury everyone can afford.

All this is just a tough, grey area.

All this is just a tough, grey area.

Especially since she (supposedly) had a strong positive review history. When someone has lots of good reviews and then one single bad one, I am a lot more suspicious of the reviewer than the provider.

But of course, we can only speculate because apparently we'll never see the review :cool:

I've often thought this myself. If I were to be in the same situation on how to handle it. I would go and write the negative review but putting it in a simple "nice" way so folks who read it get the hint "not worth my time" lol. Its not like you have to give every detail. But than again if shes one of those "cray" individuals... Better stock up on some ammo and get a AR15 and go redneck on her if she tries to invade your home! lol.

The OP seems so concerned about "helping the community", but he doesn't have the stones to post the review. It certainly doesn't "help the community" by posting about some unnamed hooker who may be bat-shit crazy and then giving us no specific information.

Actually it does do the community some good. It notifies us that there is some information available back channel, if we care to pursue it.

Move. That's what I had to do once, when I was in a similar spot. Of course, I lived in an apt at that time. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry it was bad.

BUT, why did you invite someone to your home that you think is crazy?:P

I really feel for you, but this is where it always sucks for the good providers...If guys don't know about bad experiences, then they continue to take their business to those crazies. Jus' sayin'

Re: the OP and review predicament..

Your past fantasy reviews are pretty blunt (and admittedly...entertaining), so your predicament becomes more problematic by posting this drama on a public forum. I mean.. how hard would it be for this provider to deduce that it's her you're already starting to talk about, by realizing she recently did an outcall to "Mtnman2000"?

You mean blunt reviews, right?

We have been receiving more alerts lately from users telling us of similar situations. All I can offer is to use the "Contact Us" link when you don't see your submissions. Sometimes I find them in a "Temp" database, so I'm assuming the board software has sent the auto-generated confirmations to your registered email address.

Sometimes, we DO hold or just delete reviews for various reasons:

- missing info/wrong info. (If one creates a new agency name, it should be a real agency.. not "bait and switch")

- profile discrepancies (Reviewer saves profile, then commentary is for a different provider name).

- Ad/contact discrepancies (URLs don't match profile/phone/contact.. etc).

Yes.. I agree, the fantasy review system is imperfect.. but without referring back to the multitude of previous discussions about it, it's all we can offer.

+1. grey area.... I never saw anyone who continually sounded like an asshole in his reviews either......

Some good points here, but a LOT of this issue depends on why she "deserved" a bad review

What parts of the issue depend on the OP's reasons?

You missed the point of the post, which was NOT to help the community, rather to elicit feedback on handling what the OP called a predicament. This is a classic example of a dilemma -- the choice between two equally unsatisfactory alternatives. If he has reasons to believe she's got a screw loose, his concern for personal safety would appear reasonable and would trump any review you snarkily imply he owes the community.

What parts of the issue depend on the OP's reasons?

You missed the point of the post, which was NOT to help the community, rather to elicit feedback on handling what the OP called a predicament. This is a classic example of a dilemma -- the choice between two equally unsatisfactory alternatives. If he has reasons to believe she's got a screw loose, his concern for personal safety would appear reasonable and would trump any review you snarkily imply he owes the community.

I would correct you on your multiple false assumptions, but it's obvious you can't read, so why bother? :cool:

I'm sorry it was bad.

BUT, why did you invite someone to your home that you think is crazy?:P

I really feel for you, but this is where it always sucks for the good providers...If guys don't know about bad experiences, then they continue to take their business to those crazies. Jus' sayin'

+1

Thanks for the replies.

I made a mistake and learned from it. How ignorant am I to have had multiple outcalls for the first time with an asp and never consider the consequences.

Anyhow, solved my dilemma.

I saw 3 girls in 2 days. Wrote 3 reviews. Some things were changed to protect who I am. 2 of 3 were so so reviews. I lightened up on a few details.

Someone wanting to know for sure, pm or do the research yourself.

Only a decision you can make for yourself. Your first priority is to yourself and not the community. It is nice you feel that way as it helps us in general but not necessary if you feel for your privacy and personal safety. If you want to let us know things then go to the clients only board. You may have already tipped your hand by doing this publicly. If it was me I would not write the review. Then no one would know whom you are talking about and even if she was a little crazy you did not incur her possible wrath.

The community can do without one review.

PS: Don't invite anyone to your house anymore.

girls, girls, untwist them panties right this MINUTE!

but jerry's right . . .

Only a decision you can make for yourself. Your first priority is to yourself and not the community. It is nice you feel that way as it helps us in general but not necessary if you feel for your privacy and personal safety. If you want to let us know things then go to the clients only board. You may have already tipped your hand by doing this publicly. If it was me I would not write the review. Then no one would know whom you are talking about and even if she was a little crazy you did not incur her possible wrath.

The community can do without one review.

PS: Don't invite anyone to your house anymore.

what is the clients only board and where do i find it?

Someone wanting to know for sure, pm or do the research yourself.

So I just did my research and concluded you have really shitty taste in women and I will steer clear of all of them. Meth teeth, scar face, gun charges, WTF!!

"Crazy" doesn't always equate with "dangerous." Realizing that someone is emotionally unstable actually makes them a bit less dangerous, because you're aware. Most crazy people are just damaged in some way. They don't want to hurt or stalk anyone, they just have boundary issues and difficulty expressing themselves which makes others uneasy. The vindictive predatory types are in a rather small minority.

"Crazy" doesn't always equate with "dangerous." Realizing that someone is emotionally unstable actually makes them a bit less dangerous, because you're aware. Most crazy people are just damaged in some way. They don't want to hurt or stalk anyone, they just have boundary issues and difficulty expressing themselves which makes others uneasy. The vindictive predatory types are in a rather small minority.

Generally agree, but all (not most) crazy people are--by definition--"damaged" (i.e. mentally deranged).

While the probability might be small, victims of the vindictive types would take little solace knowing their predator was in a "small minority."

Generally agree, but all (not most) crazy people are--by definition--"damaged" (i.e. mentally deranged).

While the probability might be small, victims of the vindictive types would take little solace knowing their predator was in a "small minority."

When I think of someone being crazy, I think they are unpredictable. One can only guess if they are predatory.