Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fork

Outcall Horror Stories?

20 posts in this topic

Another thread left me wondering .... what sort of bad things could happen in an outcall to your house/apartment? This is mainly a question for the guys.

I have personally drawn up rules about who I'll have over and when, but the more I think about it, is it really that dangerous?

So, I'm interested in what things have actually happened to you in an outcall. Yes, there's the potential for robbery, etc, but what bad things have actually happened to you?

Way back, when I had a civilian SO, I had an agency send a girl over while the SO was out of town. I had a nice time. No problems.

Two weeks later, I came home to an angry spouse, as the agency had left a card on the door (advertising specials). I played dumb, and it blew over, but that was the last time I did that! :)

one in particular that stands out. thought i had the place to myself for a few hours but my peeps came back early. things came to an abrupt halt almost mid-bbbj. fortunately, the girl was very cool and i had to get a rain-check.

Well, if you're stupid enough to order "hooker take-out" to your crib where you live with your wife, I suppose all bets are off.:cool:

true dat but wasn't the wife. best laid plans of mice and men . . .

Only see agency girls from an established agency. Been doing it for years. Just have to ask to make sure the ladies dress casually. Some don't!

Just have to ask to make sure the ladies dress casually. Some don't!

402390-miley-cyrus-raunchy-performance-at-mtv-vma-2013.jpg

Seems like a really bad idea to invite someone in to case your house. Add the ever so exciting prospect of a neighbor seeing a "strange" lady come in for an hour or so ......... I would have to be really sure of the lady I did that with.

Yeah, outcall is on my "never in a mEElion fucking years" list. The snoop sisters next door and bored, elderly people across the street.

I live in a remote location, so I either import companions or resign myself to fun on my trips to more urban settings. I wouldn't dream of outcall on a first encounter, let alone schedule a long weekend. Occasionally on my urban forays I meet a gal who I think might be fun to have visit me, and even more occasionally, that comes to pass. I live in a place lots of people envy so it's not like a gal's coming to Bulgaria to visit me. The worst thing I ever had happen was that a girl who I had previously spent time with was too loaded to get herself loaded on the plane. I was out a few frequent flier miles but shit happens. We're a fringe group to begin with and I figure the relative lack of horror stories with mutually well-screened encounters is the marvel.

Also, as I've said before with regards to nosey neighbors: I qualify for seniors discount most everywhere; I live alone in a small town; I hope everyone thinks the absolute worst when I stroll around with a gorgeous gal half my age. :cool:

You do your homework. We ladies are not that hard to find. You read up on us, and you can back channel with previous clients who have seen us.

One thing I am not interested in doing is casing anyone's house. I have enough crap of my own and do not need to add anymore junk to it. If I do need something- I buy it. I may be a ho', but I am not a thief. Not all are out to rape and pillage.

You do your homework. We ladies are not that hard to find. You read up on us, and you can back channel with previous clients who have seen us.

One thing I am not interested in doing is casing anyone's house. I have enough crap of my own and do not need to add anymore junk to it. If I do need something- I buy it. I may be a ho', but I am not a thief. Not all are out to rape and pillage.

dang, and here i sunk all my retirement funds into torch and pitchfork futures

dang, and here i sunk all my retirement funds into torch and pitchfork futures

I put mine into tar and fence rails ;)

I would totally hit that!

With what???? Miley looks pretty bad here, and of late, generally. I'd be sure whatever I hit her with, kept her awary from me. Pretty scary when youth go wild without any idea, planning or forethought.......:eek::o:D

I only do outcall to my crib, precisely because I want to avoid bad situations/timewasters.

If she doesn't show up - her problem, I'm not out of gas. Everything is to my liking, and I don't have to show up at some girl's messed up dirty place.

Let's be honest, a large chunk of girls - their crib looks like a nuclear explosion just blew through.

Let's be honest, a large chunk of girls - their crib looks like a nuclear explosion just blew through.

2Big, you speak the truth ... I've seen dogs wandering amongst piles of dirty clothes, a ferret under the bed, makeup all over the bathroom, no clean towels, and once, a boyfriend in the other room ...

Yeah, don't even get me started on those pets.....

Ive had a horror story recently here in the Denver area, girls ad on Backpage said independent new blond, very hot. Ive been with many providers and so I may have been a little naive but the girl was so hot and the pr was appropriate for such a hot girl, and she said she was a college girl. So anyhow I emailed and negotiated a visit to my apt/townhouse that has neighbors accross the way and all over. Anyhow I have had providers over before and nothing wierd happened other than being the wrong girl and turning them away if they are not hot.

I send my number via email and ask for a phone call or number she never sends one but agrees to come out and says she can be there within 30 mins. So I said ok but I had given her just the address to my building so she couldn't just find my place, and she said shed be there within 30, I also tell her to call me when she is pulling up so I can be ready. So an hour goes by and no calls. I figured shes a no show, so I check my email and there is a message saying shes here and what is the exact address (again a little naive but I do live in Boulder cty so I didn't expect anything like what happened next.

I emailed back and gave my addy, she shows up dressed nicely with a jacket and a hood on, and at first glance she did not resemble the girl in the pic but she was very cute and petite so I was going to go through with it anyways. So I invite her in and start to chat her up. She mustve noticed that I realized it wasn't her in the ad but that I was cool with it. Next thing I know shes taking stuff out of her purse by the kitchen first floor, she asks for the donation and I show it to her, and shes seems to be making herself comfortable, and asked me to do the same, basically she wanted me to get naked, and i replied that I didn't want a rush session and I just was already comfy how I was dressed, I invited her to join me on the couch and next thing I know shes headed for the door with my loot. So i pursued and was right behind her, she got off my front porch and i had a hold of her arm when all of a sudden a hooded guy from the bushes appears and I notice out of my peripheral that he has a gun with a red dot laser site pointed right at me.

As soon as I saw the laser site, I released her and turned to take cover, and her pimp or whatever armed robber bf basically started blasting right outside my apartment at around 8pm. I got hit once in the chest once in the right forearm trying to I guess block bullets or my face, and next got stung in the cheek, started bleeding everywhere but I was sort of in shock but also realizing I hadn't been injured at all. I check my shirt and no holes, so ifigured with the rapid firing that I heard and getting hit 3-4 times while he got off like 15 shots in 20 seconds i realize its just a pellet gun or something.

ANyhow they ended up running off by the time i armed myself, I only got a view of the vehicle, grey jetta with co plates, no other info, the email they used and pics were fake/yahoo email.

All in all im glad i didnt take a bb to the eye or teeth area, as soon as I felt it sting me in the cheek I really was hesitant to pursue without arming myself so I was at a disadvantage. I really didn't want to take anymore shots from any type of weapon.

So all in all, I didn't know about this board back in the day and I wish I did though because all I wanted to do was warn other poor bastards about her before it was too late. Im sure there were other victims in the area. I wasn't sure about calling in any LE so I just let it be and emailed her and just said that honestly 250 is not worth putting yourself at risk like that because if they had been any less organized and she tried to run on me or I was a dick and had my weapon closer to the door they may have had a bigger problem, and i said that karma is a bitch.

Ive chalked it up to that, ive done fucked up shit before too and I guess its just coming back around. I can live without 250 but I can't live if that guy would have really had a gun. Probably some local punk ass bitch that isn't even old enough to buy a real gun.

But I do know exactly what she looks like because I have surveillance in my home and i have a photographic memory so if I ever catch them out and about they won't even know whats coming to them. Im assuming they live int he boulder to westminster area, or even longmont because of how fast they had gotten here.

Also I check backpage regularly and I have not seen any ads that even slightly resemble the format or what not so it may have hopefully just been a one night thing. I hope no one else got injured badly, this could have been alot worse but I was overall happy that the punk had bb gun and not a real gun because I definitely took one to the chest and another to the cheek, hard to believe almost, I just didn't know it was like that around here. I just moved out here a few months ago.

Needless to say Ill probably never have another independant to my house ever. And the fact that it happened around 8pm and none of my neighbors saw or heard anything amazes me, because I was definitely making some threats fairly loud.... Anyone else have a similar story or been robbed by a provider? I have pics of the original ad etc, and emails, but at this point im sure they are worse off than I ever will be, probably smoked that shit up in 2 days..fucking crackheads or tweakers im assuming.:mad: