Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigDan

Pricing for longer session cut short

13 posts in this topic

I didn't want to hijack another thread (Pricing for longer sessions) but a provider friend of mine told me that she has had a few guys that book and pay for an hour session but finish quick and can't do MSOG. They were not unhappy with the session but ask for a refund since they were only there for half an hour. I told her (no pun intended) that that would suck and she should nicely say no. What say the Board?

They were not unhappy with the session but ask for a refund since they were only there for half an hour.

She set aside an hour for them, didn't ask them to leave, or refuse to interact, (unless you left that out) so, IMHO, there is no refund due.

If the guy is too stupid to know his limitations (and book a 1/2 hour), and too selfish to do something (conversation, play chess, get a rub) for the next 1/2 hour, it's not her fault.

She set aside an hour for them, didn't ask them to leave, or refuse to interact, (unless you left that out) so, IMHO, there is no refund due.

++++1

All this can be avoided by always booking 15 min sessions.

them guys sound like a bunch of cheapskate dicks to me - certainly no one on the board here <sarcasm font off>

I say they've learned a valuable lesson about the fundamental nature of this business, if they're lucky. @Urfan: certainly no one here... lol.

They paid for up to an hour, so unless she's the one pushing them out the door for some reason, they have no grounds to ask for a refund. Their own fault that they can't last for the time they thought their ego warranted.

Now if something came up and she had to cut the session short, then they might have grounds.

Note to self... lol

fifteen minutes! sounds like married sex to me. So what exactly is fifteen minutes. what is that? Do you meet them at the door-throw them on the floor while you are stripping them, jump on and grind like hell for five minutes . Then jump off, and throw them a washcloth and send them out the door zipping up? sure sounds like fun to me.

Clients are paying for time only. If they book an hour, they have to pay for an hour. They do not have to stay the whole time. If a client says to me: "I have to go," I say "OK". When I check on a new client, if I find out that he asked a provider for a refund, I would not see him for all the tea in China.