Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chrissy

Input please...

43 posts in this topic

Hello Denver!!!

I haven't been around for most in along time there(for some I have.wink), but I have been telling and making sure many of my ASP friends(well known/respected INDY's) make it up there...Why am I getting stories of how un-KOOL it is during the visits and they will never return???

Colorado has always treated me very well in and out of the hobby and Im not even what most are looking to spend a quick buck on:confused: Did I miss out on some big changes? Do I need to offer some changes??

How is it possible for me to return on more a perma basis when I know my friends say it isn't even so for them and they are WHAT Colorado gents seem to like???

P.S If your into talking chit..Bring it BUUTTT, IAH I just would like to know what I can change for myself and maybe help my friends know as well..so future visits are EXACTLY what you gents would desire...and WE all can enjoy this together...;)

Specifics, please.

What are the problems they are encountering? What frequency?

Damn I even read that holy tequila! That's what I get for drinking with the girls and listening to them Bitch about Denver..:D

Ok WHY the hell are you guys so Damn cheap? Why are you supporting the Backpage bullshit?

Why when a touring lady that is well represented and fits Denvers bill still NOT getting work when in Denver?

They do not want to go back and I don't get it? And it was just a couple ladies so I figured "eh, its not for everyone" but Now its becoming more and more??

Is this better:rolleyes: And yes I will try to refrain from posting after a night of party and play my bad :D

Ok WHY the hell are you guys so Damn cheap?

Why are you supporting the Backpage bullshit?

Why when a touring lady that is well represented/what fits Denvers bill and still NOT getting work when in Denver?

Ok, I see 3 questions here that, while expressed in a less-than-complimentary manner, provide enough info to permit one to make a guess as to the problem.

PROBLEM: Ladies are travelling to Denver on your suggestion, and are finding that they are not getting much business at their rates, and feel their prices are being undercut by the low rates on backpage. Is this an accurate expression of your concern?

Other than stating that the economy is bad now, and that most people don't want to pay more for something than they have to.....unless given a reason to WANT to pay more.....I can't help you.

Anything more will turn this into a rate thread.

Having mongered in various locales inside & outside the US, seems to me being a cheap john is an almost universal trait. It's not only Denver, its everywhere, probably even 2big's eastern European utopia. In some places, it's almost like it's a badge of honor to pay as little as possible. :rolleyes:

Edited by Nightrain
typo & gramma

Ok, I see 3 questions here that, while expressed in a less-than-complimentary manner, provide enough info to permit one to make a guess as to the problem.

PROBLEM: Ladies are travelling to Denver on your suggestion, and are finding that they are not getting much business at their rates, and feel their prices are being undercut by the low rates on backpage. Is this an accurate expression of your concern?

Other than stating that the economy is bad now, and that most people don't want to pay more for something than they have to.....unless given a reason to WANT to pay more.....I can't help you.

..Anything more will turn this into a rate thread.

Yes I agree the approach was in poor taste and No it should really avoid becoming a rate thread...And the ladies I know that have gone up there are not afraid to toss ot a "welcome special:)"Im on tablet and making this fast..I might have left a few things out as far as ?'s as well..

Some other complaints were about references..The ladies just do not give them and are unfriendly when asked for them. the nc/ns..seem to be popular with touring ladies??

Also lack of use of p411..

Couple ladies were given "claimed"fake bad reviews and did not recall any unhappy gents???

They got so called "heat" with the hotels there??

Again this is what i recall from last nights party with some friends that turned into a hobby discussion some how..lol be back soon to check in ;)

Yes I agree the approach was in poor taste

+1

and No it should really avoid becoming a rate thread...And the ladies I know that have gone up there are not afraid to toss ot a "welcome special:)"

Good idea. Touring ladies are an unknown quantity to us guys. And we know that touring ladies, being NOT local, probably aren't motivated to earn our return business.

I might have left a few things out as far as ?'s as well..

+1

Some other complaints were about references..The ladies just do not give them and are unfriendly when asked for them.

What do you expect? Touring ladies represent competition. Local hookers aren't exactly going to fall all over themselves to facilitate that.

the nc/ns..seem to be popular with touring ladies??

Also lack of use of p411..

Who is doing the NC/NS? Who is not using p411? What is the complaint here?

Couple ladies were given "claimed"fake bad reviews and did not recall any unhappy gents???

Huh?

They got so called "heat" with the hotels there??

What does that mean? Hotels don't want them?

Again this is what i recall from last nights party with some friends that turned into a hobby discussion some how..lol be back soon to check in ;)

Must have been some party....

References or P411: will not, do not do any of those for multiple reasons. But, from other threads, the whole reference thing is really cliquey, and if you're a hooker not in a particular clique, good luck getting the other girls to play ("sisterhood" my fat hairy keister).

Bad reviews and girl thinking guy had a good time: well, if I have a bad session, I'm not going to get pissy and announce mid-session "do this or that, else I'm writing a bad review" (eg. the old "what's GFE" and how it changes girl to girl, state to state, city to city). Plus, some girls are so numb/going through the motions, that they seem to cop an attitude of "I'm cute, he came, ergo, good session, what's he got to complain about (ie. the hot stripper syndrome in that we should all be grateful to be in her presence... so fork over the cash). The provider can be adding to their own problems if they've had a bad run (eg. the nc/ns, lower their rates to compete), they're in a bad mood and it's coming through in their session(s).

Hotel heat: well, can see, obviously. Some places don't tolerate, and some ladies maybe do stick out like sore thumbs, combine with a staff that's trained and expected to detect possible criminal activity...

ADD: maybe just me, but, the traveling girl has never been of interest to me. I want a local girl, that if I have a really good time with, can see a couple of times a month, not once or twice a year. And the traveling girls have the same parts and service that the locals do, so, I'm not looking for just another notch in the belt.

Hello Denver!!!

I haven't been around for most in along time there(for some I have.wink), but I have been telling and making sure many of my ASP friends(well known/respected INDY's) make it up there...Why am I getting stories of how un-KOOL it is during the visits and they will never return???

Chrissy, as you know I (and several other gents) spend ample time on other boards based out of Texas and elsewhere. The number one complaint I hear about from touring ladies is they didn't know where to advertise in Colorado after the fact. Just because you are the Michael Jordan of ladies in another state doesn't mean squat here if you don't advertise here. You can liken it to Ferrari's are half-off, but you had to buy it yesterday. If you didn't know about it, you didn't know! Besides we have several boards in Colorado, unlike Texas with only one.

Another complaint I hear is Colorado offers 15 minute specials unlike other places in the country. If there is a perception of cheapness of men by touring ladies, it could be due to this rate. Of course if you break it down to an what that rates out to an hour, it's usually more than the ladies advertised rate. I don't think there is anything magical about it, it's just marketing sense for some ladies (and helpful to some gents who don't need a half-hour or hour).

We have a number of beauties in every price range. I have seen a few ladies drop their rates, but just as many who have bumped their rates. I think (like anything else) it's what the market will bear.

We have a number of beauties in every price range. I have seen a few ladies drop their rates, but just as many who have bumped their rates. I think (like anything else) it's what the market will bear.

I love that this thread *somehow* turned a little nerdy.

It seems to me that unless a touring girl has something to really differentiate herself from the herd, so to speak, the negatives of one-time availability, low accountability, and average or higher than average market rates all work against our lovely traveling friends.

Hello Denver!!!

Colorado has always treated me very well in and out of the hobby

How is it possible for me to return on more a perma basis

I just would like to know what I can change for myself and maybe help my friends know as well..so future visits are

You claim to have had reasonably good fortune in Colorado. As such, you needn't worry about friends who don't, unless you're telling them that based on your personal experience they'll have an equally favorable time here.

Why are you even asking what you need to change to return? Seems that if you're doing OK in your Colorado visits, your behavior doesn't need changing, but your friends' expectations might.

Some other complaints were about references..The ladies just do not give them and are unfriendly when asked for them.

Forgot to add: guessing these visiting ladies are on some hooker-only boards, complaining about the guys. Well, they deserve it (at least the NC/NS-es), but so do the ladies that are being pains re: references. Have the ladie put their names up there as well, so that if/when they visit some other area, other ASPs know that those girls don't play nice with others and should not get the common courtesy they don't return.

Hello Denver!!!

Colorado has always treated me very well in and out of the hobby and Im not even what most are looking to spend a quick buck on:confused: Did I miss out on some big changes? Do I need to offer some changes??

How is it possible for me to return on more a perma basis when I know my friends say it isn't even so for them and they are WHAT Colorado gents seem to like???

P.S If your into talking chit..Bring it BUUTTT, IAH I just would like to know what I can change for myself and maybe help my friends know as well..so future visits are EXACTLY what you gents would desire...and WE all can enjoy this together...;)

The best thing the touring ladies can do imo is prebook. Some even offer discounts for prebooking. :D

ADD: maybe just me, but, the traveling girl has never been of interest to me. I want a local girl, that if I have a really good time with, can see a couple of times a month, not once or twice a year. ...

I agree with most of this post, but ^this^ in particular.

References or P411: will not, do not do any of those for multiple reasons. But, from other threads, the whole reference thing is really cliquey, and if you're a hooker not in a particular clique, good luck getting the other girls to play ("sisterhood" my fat hairy keister).

Bad reviews and girl thinking guy had a good time: well, if I have a bad session, I'm not going to get pissy and announce mid-session "do this or that, else I'm writing a bad review" (eg. the old "what's GFE" and how it changes girl to girl, state to state, city to city). Plus, some girls are so numb/going through the motions, that they seem to cop an attitude of "I'm cute, he came, ergo, good session, what's he got to complain about (ie. the hot stripper syndrome in that we should all be grateful to be in her presence... so fork over the cash). The provider can be adding to their own problems if they've had a bad run (eg. the nc/ns, lower their rates to compete), they're in a bad mood and it's coming through in their session(s).

Hotel heat: well, can see, obviously. Some places don't tolerate, and some ladies maybe do stick out like sore thumbs, combine with a staff that's trained and expected to detect possible criminal activity...

ADD: maybe just me, but, the traveling girl has never been of interest to me. I want a local girl, that if I have a really good time with, can see a couple of times a month, not once or twice a year. And the traveling girls have the same parts and service that the locals do, so, I'm not looking for just another notch in the belt.

I travel often, and have not had a lot of problems. I appreciate your answering Chrissy's questions honestly and diplomatically.

And to the OP, I don't think these issues will apply to you. That is just my hunch though. As you know there are a lot of men that LOVE red heads, and especially ones that are established such as you.;)

Forgot to add: guessing these visiting ladies are on some hooker-only boards, complaining about the guys. Well, they deserve it (at least the NC/NS-es), but so do the ladies that are being pains re: references. Have the ladie put their names up there as well, so that if/when they visit some other area, other ASPs know that those girls don't play nice with others and should not get the common courtesy they don't return.
We

My question is, why see folks that do not play nice and give references? We are all in this together, and need to be safe.:confused::confused::confused:

I travel often, and have not had a lot of problems. I appreciate your answering Chrissy's questions honestly and diplomatically.

And to the OP, I don't think these issues will apply to you. That is just my hunch though. As you know there are a lot of men that LOVE red heads, and especially ones that are established such as you.;)

Awww :o Now where the heck were you last night!:D I hope your travels down here were and continue to be awesome!!!

+1

And to think I brag about not drinking and driving :o

Good idea. Touring ladies are an unknown quantity to us guys. And we know that touring ladies, being NOT local, probably aren't motivated to earn our return business.

That blows! If your gonna tour do so with good intentions and aim high for a reason to always go back..That I do not understand....

What do you expect? Touring ladies represent competition. Local hookers aren't exactly going to fall all over themselves to facilitate that.

I OBJECT!..Lol j/k love I just think all hookers need to be treated equally and as such....With RESPECT!..:D again my damn humor:D Besides our parties are off the hook! (dang it! I wish these icons had motion..lol I wanted this smiley to bounce up and down)

Who is doing the NC/NS? Who is not using p411? What is the complaint here?

The ladies mentioned and yes complained p411 doesnt do them any good there and it was a waste of posting/funds as well as the Eros-guide nc/nc on both ends of those..the guys just do not use it as much I guess?? Its popular down here tho;)

What does that mean? Hotels don't want them?

I didnt say "Didnt Want them"..The ladies mentioned the issues they had with the hotel staff and such..Room placements, Guests ect ect..

Must have been some party....

YES it was!. and so paying for it today:( (again I hate these smiles have no motion..)..

Ouch! the truth hurts:D

Bad reviews and girl thinking guy had a good time: well, if I have a bad session, I'm not going to get pissy and announce mid-session "do this or that, else I'm writing a bad review"

Lol they do down here..We know just what were getting into and giving out..Details are huge down here before sessions are even booked..

(eg. the old "what's GFE" and how it changes girl to girl, state to state, city to city). Plus, some girls are so numb/going through the motions, that they seem to cop an attitude of "I'm cute, he came, ergo, good session, what's he got to complain about (ie. the hot stripper syndrome in that we should all be grateful to be in her presence... so fork over the cash). The provider can be adding to their own problems if they've had a bad run (eg. the nc/ns, lower their rates to compete), they're in a bad mood and it's coming through in their session(s).

HAHA sounds like the very first agency I worked for..lol

Hourly Hotels HUGE HUGE in the Southern regions...Not an issue at most times..I thought maybe D town caught up??

Point very well taken;)

We

My question is, why see folks that do not play nice and give references? We are all in this together, and need to be safe.:confused::confused::confused:

yeah it sucks some times seems no one really wins..And to think I dont even want details... I just want to know if he is Leo...Oh and if he is any good in the sack so I can offer a discount:D

Damn I even read that holy tequila! That's what I get for drinking with the girls and listening to them Bitch about Denver..:D

Ok WHY the hell are you guys so Damn cheap? Why are you supporting the Backpage bullshit?

Why when a touring lady that is well represented and fits Denvers bill still NOT getting work when in Denver?

They do not want to go back and I don't get it? And it was just a couple ladies so I figured "eh, its not for everyone" but Now its becoming more and more??

Is this better:rolleyes: And yes I will try to refrain from posting after a night of party and play my bad :D

It has been my experience that touring providers are almost never as good as the local ladies and almost always want more money.

Why when a touring lady that is well represented and fits Denvers bill still NOT getting work when in Denver? ...

I just can't sit this one out any longer. I've resisted the rate thread temptation long enough...

I suspect that the problem here is what I call the "golden pussy syndrome". P411 lately has been overrun with providers who think they can do well at 400/500/600 $/hr. Maybe they are getting good business, but that is NOT where the market is here in Denver. There are tons of "June specials" amongst top-drawer local ladies. Why would I spot a premium price for someone who is here today, gone tomorrow?

Those with visions of sugar plums need not apply as far as I'm concerned. When you are north of Club69, you have toys in your head if you think you will hit a gusher here.

It has been my experience that touring providers are almost never as good as the local ladies and almost always want more money.

You mean touring ladies aren't offering FREE hour incentives anymore? :( (not kidding)

You mean touring ladies aren't offering FREE hour incentives anymore? :( (not kidding)

I have sampled a few touring ladies where free would have been too much.

"Originally Posted by alwayschrissy View Post

What do you expect? Touring ladies represent competition. Local hookers aren't exactly going to fall all over themselves to facilitate that."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whoa, wait a minute here. Always Chrissy, you are going out of your way to complain about the local ladies. I am local and I've never had a problem with getting provider's ok's on the guys. Complaining will not endear you to anyone, nor will getting trashed and coming on here talking shit.

There are more then enough horny boyfriends out here in the metro area. So if business is a problem for you and your traveling girlfriends, then maybe it is best to look at your own attitudes before you start insulting anyone. Peace.

..they didn't know where to advertise in Colorado

Big issue. For example, Eros has a bad rep here in CO, so in my case, rarely look there.

One other thing re: local vs visiting. Compared to some areas, Denver is a big city with lots of providers, so, it's not like we are hard-up for ladies. Need to bring the A game, be it service level an or rates.