Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
illini_cub

Will she ever reach that lamp?

21 posts in this topic

Every time I see the ad I click on it and wonder. Will this be the time she finally reaches that lamp? Although I'm not sure why she's reaching for the lamp. It looks like it's daylight. The lamp being on or off won't make much of a difference. Maybe she's an environmentalist and want's to cut down on green house gasses. But I swear because of that pic my computer monitor has been on so long while I took care of things that it's expended way more energy than that lamp ever did. But really, did she ever get to the lamp?

I thank heaven every day that she hasn't reached the lamp. In fact, I have the strongest erge to move the lamp just... 1... more... inch... away...

so... damn... lovely...

Over the years I've probably viewed thousands of pictures in thousands of ASP ads and that one I'd have to say is one of my favorites also. Frozen in time for all our enjoyment I hope she never reaches that lamp.;)

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

A link would run this thread over the line to shilling. a very fine line it is already dancing on.

Naw, they are just teasing the new guys.

Will somebody pm me the link ? i am really curious !

I was really surprised this thread didn't get closed down immediately.

I thank heaven every day that she hasn't reached the lamp. In fact, I have the strongest erge to move the lamp just... 1... more... inch... away...

so... damn... lovely...

I insist she leave the light ON so I can see her beautiful face and form...

If see continues toward it, I grab her ankle just above that fuck me pump and pull her back to me....

that's how it is.

There's a lamp in the picture?

I remember telling her awhile back when she had used some other picture that the picture with the lamp was the best one I ever saw and think that it still is. I am glad that she went back to using it.

I hope she never reaches it, This ad is a classic!!

You say that like someone is in charge here. hehe

I love this Ad!

Now I truly know knowledge.

Welcome to the octagon.

i knew you saw that too. funny

you get away with so much crap on here. how?

Will somebody pm me the link ? i am really curious !

Thanks for letting me know who she is.Very creative....as she said in her ad.ANTICIPATION.

+1. bestest pic forever..

Over the years I've probably viewed thousands of pictures in thousands of ASP ads and that one I'd have to say is one of my favorites also. Frozen in time for all our enjoyment I hope she never reaches that lamp.;)

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I've admired that ad for 3 years now. I start to salivate, just thinking about it :P. Probably one of the most perfect pix in provider history. I wish it was my screensaver :D.

The take away form this thread is that the spelling police is never around when you really need them.

so... damn... lovely...

Because they are thinking of that picture and there is no blood left to worry abiut spelling.

I would butter that muffin...again.

Very few things in life match seeing that lamp in person. ;)