Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Liz of NM

Question for the hobbyist about a combination session?

20 posts in this topic

If you were to see a provider who offered a 90-minute combination experience of sensual or relaxation massage and playtime, which would you prefer first and why? The massage or playtime?

Thanks for your feedback!

Elizabeth Murray

If you were to see a provider who offered a 90-minute combination experience of sensual or relaxation massage and playtime, which would you prefer first and why? The massage or playtime?

Elizabeth Murray

First 34 minutes of sensual relaxation

Second 34 minutes of playtime

Thirdly 34 minutes of sensual relaxation

Never had that much time! ........but if I did: play/relax/play/relax/repeat :D

I would say massage first, because you can always go to playtime from the massage. In my opionon play time is better.

I would take the massage and then playtime. It just kind of makes sense in that order.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

Elizabeth Murray

I've almost always had massage followed by play time. The massage relaxes and makes the play time more fun.

I did once do things in reverse. The play time was very nice, but the massage was not up to its usual quality from a former regular CMT/ASP. It was good, but not quite as energetic.

I'd think about breaking it up; I sometimes would like a message as a bit of 4-play and I know I also like it at the end, as a cool-down if you will.

Massage first. However, be sure to pay plenty of attention to the boys prior to the flip. Too many FBSMs seem to go almost completely "legit" face down. No, the whole thing should be sensual.

You must be one of those guys that the provider has to push out the door after a session.:D

Looks like I'm running with the majority consensus on this one.. massage definitely first.. tantra comes to mind with the *ahem* ebb and flow of stimulation inherent in that wonderfully delicious form of sensuality.. followed by some light foreplay leading to explosive, unbridled passion

Oops! I missed the 34 and misread it as 30. For me it would be more like 34, 4, 34 with a few minutes at the beginning & end for dealing with clothes & business.

Never had that much time! ........but if I did: play/relax/play/relax/repeat :D

+1 Play, relax and more play :cool:

I once asked for a massage from a very nice provider to get things started. She takes off everything but her panties, straddled my back and the massage did not last two seconds.

I heard someone else make a similar comment regarding sensual massage, but sensual massage just doesn't leave me feeling satiated. If I was with a girlfriend, play-massage-play etc would be great, but I'd take her to a nice getaway for a weekend, order room service, sip some fine wine, nibble on some chocolate, play, give her a massage, play, get a massage, get in the jacuzzi tub with a very high bubble bath, rinse and repeat. The thought of paying provider rates for generally what amounts to an unskilled massage simply is not the best option available. However, if a provider is trying to stimulate business, making a massage all inclusive just might do the trick. Play-massage in any order the hobbyist prefers. Good luck!

<snip>

Play time first, then relax. Naps are good. :cool:

Oops! I missed the 34 and misread it as 30. For me it would be more like 34, 4, 34 with a few minutes at the beginning & end for dealing with clothes & business.

Oh I forgot to include the 34 minutes

have done this several times. Sensual massage first, play time relaxing massage.

20 min