Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kenlook123

Random questions

20 posts in this topic

Guys: Is there any foreplay in your sessions?

Ladies: Most ladies don't like to kiss I know, but why?

1) Yes - most of the time is spent on foreplay and conversation.

2) You need to do better research, 95% of the girls, I have seen, like to kiss. :)

I LOVE to kiss, but only when the conditions are right. I don't like bad breath, tarter lodged between the teeth, the smell of smoke on someones breath, onion breath, an overly aggressive and forceful kisser, someone who will get my whole face wet, a scratchy beard and/or mustache, just to name a few. When kissing is good, it's so good. When it's bad, it's just bad.

Anyone can suck a hot dog but kissing that is a whole different level . Too personal.

Lilithia

1: yes, foreplay is one of the main reasons i hobby

2: i understand why some ladies dont kiss during a session but thankfully most of the ladies i have met do kiss. Kissing to me is an important part of foreplay.

. When kissing is good, it's so good. When it's bad, it's just bad.

I agree when kissing is good it is sooo good.

In reply to the op. A nice foreplay is like a good appetizer and typically good sessions include one. Most ladies enjoy kissing-of course if kissing is good it makes a good session a fantastic one. Chemistry has to be there.

I agree with pfunk. Seems like my experience has been the exact opposite of the OP's comment. I can't really think of a time that an ASP hasn't at least been willing to kiss a little.

hmmmmmm

Yes if GFE. No if 3G. Depends on what I'm in the mood for or how much I'm willing to dish out that particular day.

It all depends on the provider, some do, some don't. I'll admit that it sure adds to the experience.....but it's not for everyone. Just do some research, usually P411 or their reviews, will give you a pretty good idea but YMMV. Show up smelling like mouthwash and not like bad breath too, this always helps.......;)

Most of my sessions included foreplay and kissing. For me those are the best sessions.

I really like to kiss. Some guys don't. Some girls like to kiss, and some don't. That is the beauty of ads and reviews. The right people can get together. Same goes for TF vs UTF. It's a beautiful system.

Great kissing is what sets apart a great session for me and makes me come back. Having said that, it always seemed to me that kissing is generally a good barometer of how well the lady enjoyed my company vs just my money.

Certainly, from the ladies' comments on this thread and others, many of the guys don't bother doing the things that make it either enjoyable or tolerable ... e.g., tooth brushing, onions, dental hygiene, etc.

I'm one of those that loves kissing.

In fact, to be honest, if there is no kissing I feel a little uncomfortable with the whole session usually.

it would appear that kissing is fast becoming a lost art. i suspect the hobby horse tendency is to go at like it's homecoming under the bleachers with the tongue a-blazin. :P

if you kiss a woman like you really mean it, i'm sure the uptake rate would improve.:cool:

as for foreplay, variations from the traditional baseball model (1st base, 2nd base, etc.) should have a similar effect. try some creativity in the physical contact phase. :D

i think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the response.

I wish.....usually it's kind of get to it, by there choice. I must look the same as my avatar or something.

Kissing would be great but it seems far and few between. See above.. Just saying.

I don't know many of the ladies, but I don't know that saying "most" don't like to kiss is accurate. The ladies that I know do, and it always has happened in any of my 2 girl fun times, so I assume it goes on even when I'm not there. LOL

I personally have a difficult time being intimate without kissing. It feels really cold to me. There have been many sessions where the majority of the time is spent in a hot make-out session. I can respect the fact that it is not for everyone though.