Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

Under-cutting our rates, car dates and Lakewood LE .

34 posts in this topic

Damn, 15 bucks for a car date. What a deal for the guys...that is until our friendly folks in blue from our fair city, Lakewood PD show up. And this is a very good reason why I and a few ofther ladies(I'm sure) won't do car dates.Not only are car date guys are always looking for cheap, but then a surprise visit...read on...:D:rolleyes:

Denver Post-Lakewood Hub-this morning,

“Yep, prostitution is a pretty big mistake.” Lakewood Police busted a man procuring sexual services from a prostitute at 1:58 a.m. Aug. 13 at a dead-end near 18th Avenue and Fenton Street, Lakewood. Both parties were caught in flagrante delicto and did not have their pants on. When police aimed their spotlight on the car, the man exited and said with a smile, “OK, I’m sorry. Everyone makes mistakes.” Police responded by saying, “Yep, prostitution is a pretty big mistake.” The prostitute charged $15 for sex./FONT]

Whats really dumb is that the only way the cops knew he was paying for sex is because he or the lady told them. Never talk to the police, period.

Maybe it will teach guys a lesson

Whats really dumb is that the only way the cops knew he was paying for sex is because he or the lady told them. Never talk to the police, period.

You bet, just talk to Denny Neagle about that!

I am going to slightly highjack my own thread and tell you all a true incident I had last year.

But these bastards in blue can be incredibly rude. One time, and not long ago I was pulled over for a burned out head light. Well they tried to get me to say I had been drinking. And I did not say anything, but for a lack of real criminals to mess with, they had me step out of my vehicle. Meanwhile , the cops sidekick , barney fife starts to rifle through my vehicle. He is inspecting my glovebox. I spoke up at this point and said I have not given my consent , nor will I. But the little creep gleefully throws his paw up in the air with three condoms that he found in my glovebox. He shouts" Mam, are you a hooker"? WTF? I said, since when does a woman carrying condoms make one hooker ?

Since there wasn't any alcohol, or drugs in, or around my property and person, they eventually got bored, or maybe it was their quitting time. But without a apology, but only "a have a nice rest of the evening mam", they let me drive off.

This was our friendly boys in Arvada. I have yet to meet a good cop. Up to now in my life- I haven't. I don't trust them, and I don't like them. Period.

And I am a nice lady to have such a bad attitude. But its bullshit experiences like the one that I just described, that get you there.

I have yet to meet a good cop. Up to now in my life- I haven't. I don't trust them, and I don't like them. Period.

99% of police give the other 1% a bad name.

You are not alone in your opinion. Look at how that whack job out in CA became a folk hero.

It's not because people thought he was a great guy doing great things.....he wasn't.

It's because the police in this country have worked long and hard to earn the enmity of the common citizen.

Well, are you?;)

Attempting to use condoms as evidence is a global problem the effects of which are countering the safe sex advances that have been made by organizations. local groups are making great advances at educating law enforcement of the damaging effects of these practices.

In addition the officer performed an illegal search. seems from your account that you knew your rights. good goin!

99% of police give the other 1% a bad name.

You are not alone in your opinion. Look at how that whack job out in CA became a folk hero.

It's not because people thought he was a great guy doing great things.....he wasn't.

It's because the police in this country have worked long and hard to earn the enmity of the common citizen.

I'll never forget I was walking around my office building at lunch just getting some air back in Los Angeles. I was walking through the crosswalk that was at the bottom of a freeway offramp. There were no vehicles -- not even one -- except for a CHP officer on a motor cycle waiting for the light to change.

I gave a courtesy wave as I walked by, and he immediately said, "You'll need to go back to the curb and wait for a 'Walk' sign."

I said, "The light was green, and I have crossed this street almost every day for 2.5 years with no problems whatsoever."

"Well, you'll need to press the button for the walk sign, or I'll have to cite you."

I responded, "I'm going to keep walking, and if you want to cite me you are not going to get my cooperation. You will have to restrain me, book me, and explain my gross violation to your superior. I will file a formal protest, and sue you if it comes that."

Keep in mind, I was wearing a suit and tie. The guy let me keep walking, and it was apparent he just did this for sport -- telling people to go back to a curb to cross a street that they were almost across ON A GREEN LIGHT. The force is filled with these power-trip idiots. Maybe I looked like a "big shot" and he wanted to jerk my chain. I was nothing of the sort -- modest white collar job -- and the CEO was in that day so we all dressed up.

IMO the police became media darlings after 09/11. I’m not sure why as there were way more firemen killed or injured in the terrorist attacks. At any rate, I think a lot of cops started believing their own press and have come to expect a certain amount of hero worship from the general public, hence the attitude displayed by a large number LEOs. Then again, I’ve never been treated very well in any of my interactions with police before or after 09/11.

It’s a great feeling to know that one hundred cops want to stop you from doing something and they can’t. Alain Robert

at 1:58 a.m. Aug. 13 at a dead-end near 18th Avenue and Fenton Street, Lakewood.

Can you blame the guy? Right at that intersection on Google Maps it shows "Full Service, Clean" :D

Meanwhile , the cops sidekick , barney fife starts to rifle through my vehicle. He is inspecting my glovebox. I spoke up at this point and said I have not given my consent , nor will I. But the little creep gleefully throws his paw up in the air

Jez: That. Sucks. Sorry that it happened to you.

The best workaround that I know is to keep a competent lawyer on paid retainer, who will tear s--t up if you let her know about incidents like this. (And yes, it is ridiculous that such a thing is necessary.)

I've read a few articles about bad-apples in LE being taken to task for the s--t they pull, but it's often "bully in a position of power" types enjoying their swagger. :( I've been in situations where good LE really shined & handled stuff right, too though. As with politicians, a lot of them are decent, agreeable, and try do their jobs well. That quiet majority gets overshadowed by the scum. :(

The best workaround that I know is to keep a competent lawyer on paid retainer, who will tear s--t up if you let her know about incidents like this. (And yes, it is ridiculous that such a thing is necessary.)

I've read a few articles about bad-apples in LE being taken to task for the s--t they pull, but it's often "bully in a position of power" types enjoying their swagger. :( I've been in situations where good LE really shined & handled stuff right, too though. As with politicians, a lot of them are decent, agreeable, and try do their jobs well. That quiet majority gets overshadowed by the scum. :(

I truly hope it is a "quiet majority" of decent ones and not a "quiet minority."

I've not once in my entire life met a "good cop". These asshats demand that we respect them, but when have they ever shown respect in return? Somewhere in time some half wit made the statement that we are innocent until proven guilty. What a mockery of our human -joe citizen intelligence. If they are bored, or would rather harass and try to intimidate a small woman who may or may not be a sex worker, rather go after real, bad people. With these fuck tards-(excuse me but I feel very strongly about these traitors to humankind) -You are at the moment of first contact with them- trying to prove your innocence.

God forbid that one would need real assistence from these hall monitors.

And you just know its more fun for them to stalk the ladies and try to arrest us.

One last bitch from me then I will quit hijacking this. When I was very small a felon was somebody who commited a crime against another living being, and now felons are now your neighbor, or your asp, who did not hurt another air breathing person. The life-changing moniker -felon is not a cracker jack prize. But it sure seems like it now. And a felony conviction is a bonus in the pockets of the legal profession.

He shouts" Mam, are you a hooker"? WTF? I said, since when does a woman carrying condoms make one hooker ?

So, you're mad because the cop figured you out.:cool:

I've noticed that the people who complain about police the most are usually the same people who are always pulling stupid shit in the first place.

I don't know many law-abiding women who carry condoms in their car....LE does a pretty good job of spotting the "car date" type. If looks like a duck & quacks like a duck.....

I've noticed that the people who complain about police the most are usually the same people who are always pulling stupid shit in the first place.

I don't know many law-abiding women who carry condoms in their car....LE does a pretty good job of spotting the "car date" type. If looks like a duck & quacks like a duck.....

Holy Crap! I don't even know where to start.........

fractal_wrongness.jpg

Yeah, it's like those stoners who complain that 5/0 found a bag o' weed in their glove compartment.:cool:

If a woman is sexually active, then she had better have a couple or three condoms that she can easily retrieve when needed. I always have them by my bed, and in my vehicle. I prefer the male condom over the female type.

One would hope that you too, have one available to you at all times also. They are a necessary evil, because any prospective fuck buddy that you may decide on has no idea who you've been with. The same goes for me. But I hardly think 3 condoms in a ladies vehicle console constitutes her as a hooker.

She just likes msog.

As for pulling stupid shit- first time I've heard that a headlight going out is pulling stupid shit. The reality is- decent police officers are a rarity. And I have yet to find one. And really, I am not looking for one either. I just prefer that their idea of being a legend in their own mind has nothing to do with me.

Car dates are risky, and i am not at all broken up about not going on car dates. Best left to high shool lovers, and those who like them. I am not a person who is willing to go that route. I don't want to deal with steering wheels and gear shifts- and arrogant, assholes in blue suits

Classy women (and men) keep condoms in a bedside drawer, not a glove box.

Besides, I would not subject latex condoms to the temperature extremes that can occur in a vehicle.

Besides, I would not subject latex condoms to the temperature extremes that can occur in a vehicle.

Yeah.....uh huh....and men in particular show how classy they are by posting this little "Miss Manners" tidbit on a hooker board. puh-lease.

If a woman is sexually active, then she had better have a couple or three condoms that she can easily retrieve when needed. I always have them by my bed, and in my vehicle. I prefer the male condom over the female type.

One would hope that you too, have one available to you at all times also. They are a necessary evil, because any prospective fuck buddy that you may decide on has no idea who you've been with. The same goes for me. But I hardly think 3 condoms in a ladies vehicle console constitutes her as a hooker.

She just likes msog.

As for pulling stupid shit- first time I've heard that a headlight going out is pulling stupid shit. The reality is- decent police officers are a rarity. And I have yet to find one. And really, I am not looking for one either. I just prefer that their idea of being a legend in their own mind has nothing to do with me.

Car dates are risky, and i am not at all broken up about not going on car dates. Best left to high shool lovers, and those who like them. I am not a person who is willing to go that route. I don't want to deal with steering wheels and gear shifts- and arrogant, assholes in blue suits

A busted headlight gets you pulled over.

And I've never seen a civilian girl with a box o' jimmies in her glove compartment.:cool:

A busted headlight gets you pulled over.

And I've never seen a civilian girl with a box o' jimmies in her glove compartment.:cool:

If you want "protection with you at all times", keep a few condoms in your purse. Having them in a glove box screams "trashy".

av8r YOU sound like a fuckin cop yourself to me. And we all know that LE frequents this board!

Even for these two trolls, these arguments are pretty pathetic. Do you guys know what decade this is? :cool:

Even for these two trolls, these arguments are pretty pathetic. Do you guys know what decade this is? :cool:

Lol, who's trolling? The OP is hopping mad coz a cop sussed her out.

People dont hate cops for pulling you over for a light out, the ones who hate cops to the extreme are the ones who keep doing illegal shit!

As a teenager that is normal but most people grow up eventually.

I wouldn't call it hating if its just pointing out their bullying ways and illegal searches. These are true faults that SHOULD be pointed out. If all of society can work a little better through constructive criticism then I am all for it.

People dont hate cops for pulling you over for a light out, the ones who hate cops to the extreme are the ones who keep doing illegal shit!

As a teenager that is normal but most people grow up eventually.

Is it illegal to cross the street, in a crosswalk, on a green light? Read my previous post and you'll see that a whole lot of cops get off on the power trip.

I do not "hate cops to the extreme," but I believe that anyone who WANTS to be a cop should NOT be a cop, by definition. The same thing applies to politicians and umpires.