Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pitbull

Big Bills or Small Bills?

39 posts in this topic

The envelope question is being explored, but what about what is inside the envelope. Do the ladies prefer hundred dollar bills or smaller denominations? Or completely irrelevant as long as it adds up?

Me personally I like smaller bills. Its easier to use. I like to see 3 Benjamin Franklin but would rather have 15 Andrew Jackson's :) xoxo

I've never seen a working girl refuse "cash in hand".

Only on TOB do people feel the need to come up with some weird Rube Goldberg contraption to hand over the money.:cool:

I've never seen a working girl refuse "cash in hand".

Only on TOB do people feel the need to come up with some weird Rube Goldberg contraption to hand over the money.:cool:

LOL I would never turn down cash even if it was all in ones...which actually happened once before...

wow, 2b, you're either the most cynical or the simplest hobby horse - can't decide which. pitbull poses a legitimate question, one that even i have thought about from time to time.

for those who attended schools in the Aurora Public School District, Rube Goldberg was a cartoonist in the 1940s. He is best known for a series of popular cartoons depicting complex gadgets that perform simple tasks in indirect, convoluted ways. These devices are known as Rube Goldberg machines.

now will somebody 'splain to me how deciding what denominations of currency to put in an envelope to nominally accommodate a provider remotely qualifies? if that's a 'complex, convoluted gadget' i'm at a loss.

I pay in Benjamins. Straight from the bank with serial numbers recorded, ya know, just in case. :D

I do not really care if the bills are big or small as long as they are all 2.61 inches wide and 6.14 inches long; they are .0043 inches thick and weigh 1 gram each and they equal my donation amount.;)

I think it is easy to get rid of the Benjamin today. A trip the the grocery store will take care of that. It doesn't take much to go through $50-$75.

A couple of Jackson's for smaller purchases like gas.

Especially when a trusted friend is visiting from out of town. Fewer bills for her to carry around. Or I would just GreenDot her. That was the simplest way for her. Then she could pay at the pump or make hotel reservations.

Dude, you take yourself way too seriously. This is prostitution not a fine art gallery.

hey llort,

<enlightened attitude here>

the series of your posts paints a pretty clear picture of how you view the providers here - classic but ultimately pathetic misogeny. keep up the good work. you make the rest of us hobbyists here look great by comparison

I usually do large bills. It always seemed to me it would be easy for a lady to see at a glance that the donation was correct, without having to thumb through 10 bills.

The ATM dispenses $20 bills...so I generally use them. When I've stopped in for several $100 bills, I've had the bank tellers ask me what my plans are...so if anyone asks...I play a lot of poker;)

I usually do large bills. It always seemed to me it would be easy for a lady to see at a glance that the donation was correct, without having to thumb through 10 bills.

so if anyone asks...I play a lot of poker;)

Don't you mean poke-her?;)

I like big, makes it mentally challenging for me to spend because I don't want to break it. Also big stacks remind me of my stripper days. But would I ask a client or tell him this? Naaaa.. I'll take it any way I can get it, literally!

I prefer craps, myself.

Spin that. :D

Copulating

Rapidly

And

Paying

Small ....

Bills :)

I like big.. I'll take it any way I can get it...

Seems like the right attitude for this job.

I prefer to pay with freshly printed, crisp, counterfit ten and twenty dollar bills!!!:D Actually i have found that as long as you have the correct amount of money it doesn't matter what the denominations are. Avoid using change however, i am told that quarters etc... are in bad taste .:eek:

The envelope question is being explored, but what about what is inside the envelope. Do the ladies prefer hundred dollar bills or smaller denominations? Or completely irrelevant as long as it adds up?

With all the problems in the world, why invent any?

The ATM dispenses $20 bills...so I generally use them. When I've stopped in for several $100 bills, I've had the bank tellers ask me what my plans are...so if anyone asks...I play a lot of poker;)

ha ha poker or poke her? Any denomination is ok with me.:)

I prefer craps, myself.

Oh, what a shitty situation!:P

Me personally I like smaller bills. Its easier to use. I like to see 3 Benjamin Franklin but would rather have 15 Andrew Jackson's :) xoxo

Nice to know. :D

Big bills, small bills they all really spend the same. I have noticed how suspiciously everyone looks at big bills though.

I do have a preference however, it's more a quirk than anything I suppose, I like old bills. There are guys out there that pay in ones and a few times I have been given some silver certificates, which is always cool, I was given a hundred dollar bill from 1977. I guess I like things with a little history behind them.

I was given a hundred dollar bill from 1977. I guess I like things with a little history behind them.

1977 is history. Wow. That makes me feel really old...

...but here's a picture of the 1977 Playmate of the Year.

http://playmate.uw.hu/pictures/7611.jpg

pretty sure she was on my bedroom wall.

Edited by boink36
Changed image to link.