Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hgritstoo

Provider Russian Roulette. Would you play?

23 posts in this topic

Here's an interesting scenario

You've seen a provider a few times. You even kind of click. Then, just a few weeks ago, you learn she was arrested. Charge: prostitution. P411 quickly disables her account.

About a week later, she emails you with a new name. She's working again. You lay low, not responding, but you begin to notice she is advertising with the new name. No reviews, though. Then, today, when you log on to P411.....there she is, with the new name.

I've been watching the papers. I don't even think she's had her court date yet.

So...Yay? Or Nay? What does it mean when P411 has reapproved a lady this quickly?

I am famous around here for my fear of LE......don't think my balls are big enough to give this a try.....but I'm still curious what you more experienced folks think of this situation.

Is it possible Gina is not aware of the true identity of the new P411 listing?

Most likely the YL asked Gina to hide her profile for a couple of weeks. Now she feels it's safe to come back out, with the new identity.

You don't owe her anything. But if she is a quality provider she is depending on her regulars for her income and would not roll on them.

The question is, how much do you trust her?

Wow, thats a tough one. Finding a girl that you honestly click with is like gold. Hard to let go. I agree with the previous post, if you were found on her phone or given up you would know by now.

I would see her again but oh dear god I would be paranoid and cautious. Keep in the shadows and you will be fine.

I'm not the experienced guy that you asked for advice from but I offer my opinion anyway.

I don’t know if I have any more experience than you do or not, but I’d see her again.

I'm surprised I am not getting more exhortations to run like hell. Indeed, if I could be sure that the poor thing was just trying to earn her legal fees.....I would help in a heartbeat. The problem is, I can't be sure. So I am going to sit here wanting to help but not helping.

Which is the real reason for this thread. I was hoping that someone in the know would pop in and say "yes, P411 reviews cases like this all the time, and if the lady was reinstated under a different name this quickly she is probably legit" or "P411 does not allow ladies like this back on the list so quickly, so avoid this lady like the clap."

The question is, how much do you trust her?

Exactly. I don't think you can read anything into her p411 status one way or the other. While it is unlikely the provider is working with LE to sting clients as part of deal, it's not impossible. You just never know what someone will do when the shit hits the fan.

I would probably pass, at least for awhile. If you are gonna see her, I would recommend it be an outcall to your hotel room as opposed to her incall.

Exactly. I don't think you can read anything into her p411 status one way or the other. While it is unlikely the provider is working with LE to sting clients as part of deal, it's not impossible. You just never know what someone will do when the shit hits the fan.

I would probably pass, at least for awhile. If you are gonna see her, I would recommend it be an outcall to your hotel room as opposed to her incall.

Sounds like the safest course of action.

You poor guy!

If the shoe were on the other foot - I'm not exactly sure what I'd do.

If the shoe were on the other foot - I'm not exactly sure what I'd do.

If you found out that a previous client had recently been arrested as a john, I doubt you would take the appointment. Heck, most girls won't see a guy if he has bad breath, let alone smells of pork.

Heck, most girls won't see a guy if he has bad breath, let alone smells of pork.

Good one - that's funny :)

If you have a good thing going, absolutely! Heck, you have to admire a ladies perseverance, this shows she really wants to be a provider and less $$$ from loss of business will only compound problems, it never makes them better. Book every day and twice on Sunday. Maybe request a new incall locale though......;)

If I were worried, I would wait until a review came out with the new name.

Make the date....and check her for a "wire"!

LOL! I need a volunteer to cross a minefield under enemy fire to retrieve a live grenade.

Oh, and then check this lady for a wire....

LOL! I need a volunteer to cross a minefield under enemy fire to retrieve a live grenade.

Oh, and then check this lady for a wire....

For a small price that would include her fee I'm sure you could find a mercenary for this job.:D

I don't know. I would be concerned that she would be working with LE for better treatment for setting us up.

Appears to be just me, but lots of things about this thread confuse/bother me. First let me say that since your posts have always indicated intelligence, care and consideration, it that makes this even more puzzling.

You've seen a provider a few times. You even kind of click. Then, just a few weeks ago, you learn she was arrested. Charge: prostitution. P411 quickly disables her account.

Learned how? She told you or it was hearsay? Sure it was really her? Ladies themselves put their 411 accounts on hold at times, so how do you know it was p411 "disabling" it?

About a week later, she emails you with a new name. She's working again. You lay low, not responding, but you begin to notice she is advertising with the new name. No reviews, though. Then, today, when you log on to P411.....there she is, with the new name.

Either she was trying to set you up or she really trusts you to let you know a week after arrest she is working and her new name. I doubt a sting would be several weeks long, so appears she trusted you.

I've been watching the papers. I don't even think she's had her court date yet.

Soooo, you have been looking for her REAL name - how well do you know her anyway? Or just looking for anything about any prostitute under any name cause you don't know?

So...Yay? Or Nay? What does it mean when P411 has reapproved a lady this quickly?

I am famous around here for my fear of LE......don't think my balls are big enough to give this a try.....but I'm still curious what you more experienced folks think of this situation.

Add that you are asking questions of members of this board when they do not have anywhere near as much information as you do relative to all the above and it would certainly appear you already made up your mind - you HAVEN'T seen her in several weeks so why ask us who are largely in the dark if you should?

There are several ways a provider can get arrested from participation in things that mentioning by name would get me an infraction to simply the result of pissed off neighbors, treating hotel staff bad, a client's wife that found out, a stalker making her life miserable, etc. Bottom line there COULD be several good reasons for her to change name, still be working, and still be OK at p411. If so she really doesn't need you all but broadcasting her name as a bad risk to see. Makes you seem like the jilted boyfriend or ????? trying to do her harm. For clarity, I would NOT think so given your usual personna here .... but that is the vibe this gives.

And finally you say you would like to help her but make it sound like the only way to do that is to see her as a customer. You really think she needs help - legal fees, reduced income, etc. - there is nothing keeping you from doing so WITHOUT a session or exchange for her time.

So in conclusion, what was the point of this post? I certainly hope not to hurt the lady in question, but it easily could. If you are really concerned that she is an le operative under new name snaring unsuspecting victims, etc. a good place to start would be to contact p411 and ask that they look into. But i am guessing they already know whole story and you are just being paranoid. But airing things on public board when you do not know she has done anything wrong is not the way to go IMHO.

Appears to be just me, but lots of things about this thread confuse/bother me. First let me say that since your posts have always indicated intelligence, care and consideration, it that makes this even more puzzling.

Add that you are asking questions of members of this board when they do not have anywhere near as much information as you do relative to all the above and it would certainly appear you already made up your mind - you HAVEN'T seen her in several weeks so why ask us who are largely in the dark if you should?

There are several ways a provider can get arrested from participation in things that mentioning by name would get me an infraction to simply the result of pissed off neighbors, treating hotel staff bad, a client's wife that found out, a stalker making her life miserable, etc. Bottom line there COULD be several good reasons for her to change name, still be working, and still be OK at p411. If so she really doesn't need you all but broadcasting her name as a bad risk to see. Makes you seem like the jilted boyfriend or ????? trying to do her harm. For clarity, I would NOT think so given your usual personna here .... but that is the vibe this gives.

And finally you say you would like to help her but make it sound like the only way to do that is to see her as a customer. You really think she needs help - legal fees, reduced income, etc. - there is nothing keeping you from doing so WITHOUT a session or exchange for her time.

So in conclusion, what was the point of this post? I certainly hope not to hurt the lady in question, but it easily could. If you are really concerned that she is an le operative under new name snaring unsuspecting victims, etc. a good place to start would be to contact p411 and ask that they look into. But i am guessing they already know whole story and you are just being paranoid. But airing things on public board when you do not know she has done anything wrong is not the way to go IMHO.

Nope, not just you: +1

On a further note: While it will always be in the realm of possibility, I sincerely doubt LE would go to such lengths to bust some Johns; unless she has an unusual number of high profile clients that were really worth busting.

Seriously, some of you really need to stop watching (really) old COPS reruns.

It's not like she's a big time _____dealer, and you guys are the ones higher up the ladder that they really want to bust.:rolleyes:

Ok. Looks like I've got some 'splainin to do.

#1 We are not talking about a lady local to this area. I do spend a lot of hobby time in Denver, and this board has been a good resource. Thats why it is posted here.

#2 I rely on P411 a lot. I don't want them compromised. I like the lady. I don't want to see her hurt if she is tryin to just get by. No matter what others think of us, providers and clients form a community of sorts. I'm just trying to be a good member of that community, but due to my relative inexperience I don't know how in this situation.

#3 I learned of the arrest via an alert on another board. I am familiar with the city in which she was arrested. It was reported in the local newspaper and there are mugshots available with names. She did email me with a new identity a week later.

#4 There's not exactly a button I can click on P411 labled "Report suspected LE moles here." Nor do I know much about their screening procedures. Nor do I want to file a possibly false report. I really was hoping to get some advice on this.

#5 I have a lot of trusted friends I can turn to for advice on many topics. This ain't one of them. I had a private conversation with a provider I trust when this first happened, she gave me some good advice, and I've followed it. With the YL's reappearance on P411, I turned to you guys.

And that is really sll there is to it.

... high profile clients that were really worth busting...

Bingo! LE does not have time to waste on small fish like garden variety hobbyists. Unless you stumble into their clutches you are cool. If they should find the phone # of a Big Kahuna on an ASPs phone, then it might be worth their time.

Well, relieved it is not what it was sounding like, glad you clarified. Now that it makes sense best advise relative to the spot in hell where she is (police giving mugshots of prostitutes to the paper and the paper printing them - holy 1970's bullshit, batman!):

See her or any other provider in that or any other location fitting the description - are you nuts? Run.

Want to help her - convince her to move to denver/springs or somewhere else with a good enough attitude and approach to the "hobby" that she stands half a chance of making a living without a bail bondsman and attorney on standby and retainer. If you really like her, help her move.

As to number 4, they do have a "contact us" button and phone number. My impression is that they would welcome information that can be VERIFIED and indicates a provider is associated with le or is a ripoff, etc. I could be wrong. Perhaps Gina will weigh in since she would know. You could always pm her! But if they allowed a name change, etc. I'm guessing they already know all there is that needs to be.

And number 5, yeah, there are things that can only be asked here - one of its best features. :)

Bingo! LE does not have time to waste on small fish like garden variety hobbyists. ...

IMO, the 'john stings' often portrayed on the news are attempts to clean up the street and associated public image. For similar reasons they may target CL & BP; both present a very public image which your common shopper, looking for a cheap car/dish washer/etc., could stumble onto. More private advertising venues (EB, SoWet, P411, etc) don't really cause them much concern.

<snip>