Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest RussellB

A fantasy you won't engage in?

33 posts in this topic

Gents is there a fantasy that you won't engage in?

Mine was....scratch that...is having one of my attractive friends squirt in my face while DATY. I won't do it for a host of reasons..one being it communicates automatic relationship to her and I'd have to drop other things that is profitable for me now.

On the extreme end of the spectrum is watching a masochist get pummeled by his g/f via any method of her pleasing as long as she can get the guy to scream. I get massive giggles watching it all go down. There is NO WAY in hell I would want pain inflicted upon me in such a manner as some of these guys. A perfect example is a buddy of mine who is a masochist. His ex-g/f was flatten his manhood by standing on him and it blows my mind to this day that he actually got off from it. Perhaps its the texan in him. :D

Thoughts?

Hell of a way to start my first thread here at TOB eh? :D

Mine was....scratch that...is having one of my attractive friends squirt in my face while DATY. I won't do it for a host of reasons..one being it communicates automatic relationship to her and I'd have to drop other things that is profitable for me now.

On the extreme end of the spectrum is watching a masochist get pummeled by his g/f via any method of her pleasing as long as she can get the guy to scream. I get massive giggles watching it all go down. There is NO WAY in hell I would want pain inflicted upon me in such a manner as some of these guys. A perfect example is a buddy of mine who is a masochist. His ex-g/f was flatten his manhood by standing on him and it blows my mind to this day that he actually got off from it. Perhaps its the texan in him. :D

Thoughts?

Hell of a way to start my first thread here at TOB eh? :D

I would be opposed to having my dick stapled to a board and then cut off in order to get her off. That would be a little much for me. :o:P

I won't do it for a host of reasons..one being it communicates automatic relationship to her and I'd have to drop other things that is profitable for me now.

I don't get the "relationship" part of the OP but my fantasy would be to have many lovers at once ravage me...think Belladonna.;)

I don't get the "relationship" part of the OP but my fantasy would be to have many lovers at once ravage me...think Belladonna.;)

You would have to know her to understand. She is very possessive.

You mean Belladonna the Adult Actress?! If so...OMG she gives me the chills, in a good way, whenever I watch one of her vids. Speaking of which..she reminds me of the lady whom I am referring to in the first sentence. :D

I would be opposed to having my dick stapled to a board and then cut off in order to get her off. That would be a little much for me. :o:P

Oh the horrors I have seen. Ha ha ha. Not that far such as your example of course.

I've seen high heels on guy's manhood. G/F standing bare on the "family jewels" and the list goes on. Initially it hurt just watching it but now I just laugh my ass off at the guys agony.

You would have to know her to understand. She is very possessive.

You mean Belladonna the Adult Actress?! If so...OMG she gives me the chills, in a good way, whenever I watch one of her vids. Speaking of which..she reminds me of the lady whom I am referring to in the first sentence. :D

Yeah, the adult film star and you could find a provider for your fantasy...that's what this hobby is all about:D

Anything to do with pain, whether it's me or her, I just can't get into it.

Mine was....scratch that...is having one of my attractive friends squirt in my face while DATY. I won't do it for a host of reasons..one being it communicates automatic relationship to her and I'd have to drop other things that is profitable for me now. /QUOTE]

Please tell us more :-) And ... there are masochistic Texans? Wow.

I know this was directed at the guys but one fantasy I will not engage in is sex while playing with evil spirits...whatever that's called. That shit creeps me out.

I know this was directed at the guys but one fantasy I will not engage in is sex while playing with evil spirits...whatever that's called. That shit creeps me out.

Well...this is my first ever hearing about what you mentioned and I would much rather have manhood stepped on.

Agreed. I've come across some adult themed content like this and I gag. Talk about gross. They are probably from TX too. :D j/k

I kid..I kid

Edited by boink36
Removed quote of forbidden topics

While in doggie style, place this ojai board underneath you next to your elbows. Then place the heart shaped Planchette under one of your breasts. And as you get moved around you move the Planchette across the board and ... :eek::P

300px-English_ouija_board.jpg

Ah sh@* that's sick. Now I remember why I moved from the south.

Edited by boink36
Removed quote of forbidden topic.

Ah sh@* that's sick. Now I remember why I moved from the south.

Hesitant as I am to contribute to this TMI laden example of forum diarrhea, I would dare to point out that "cousin lovin'", while you might find it "sick", is legal between 1st cousins in 25 states, including Colorado.

What I find sick is an incipient sadist that can talk about the glee he feels when watching another guy get his nuts stepped on, but can't seem to be able to type out the word "shit".

Edited by MrReindeer
Science! And removed an offensive(to me) word.

~ No Pain!

~ No Watersports!

~ No Scat!

<snip>

~ No Racial Roleplay!

~ No BBFS

Edited by The Oxymoron
forbidden topic - incest

~ No Pain!

~ No Watersports!

~ No Scat!

<snip>

~ No Racial Roleplay!

~ No BBFS

Exactly!!!:)

Edited by The Oxymoron

~ No Pain!

~ No Watersports!

~ No Scat!

<snip>

~ No Racial Roleplay!

~ No BBFS

Word!

Have a coworker who shared a story about a guy who paid her friend to piss on him. Once it elevated to requests of taking a dump on him, the friend ended that business deal immediately.

Edited by The Oxymoron

Hesitant as I am to contribute to this TMI laden example of forum diarrhea, I would dare to point out that "cousin lovin'", while you might find it "sick", is legal between 1st cousins in 25 states, including Colorado.

What I find sick is an incipient sadist that can talk about the glee he feels when watching another guy get his nuts stepped on, but can't seem to be able to type out the word "shit".

*priceless* LMAO Reindeer!

Gee, where do I begin? Well, my stomach turns at just the thought of piss and scat so those go into that catergory. I do cringe when I see girls taking it not just in the vagina, but in the ass at the same time. Eeesh! Then, I do not like to think of being fisted...had some guy try this, and well, let's just say I wasn't very nice about it. I am tiny dammit! Whips and chains are not my thing either. Also, I do not get into the role playing of [ Snip ]. That is just sick! [ Snip ]...NOT cool in my books! I also will not drive over anybody, change somebody's diaper, feed them a bottle, be spanked for being naughty excessively(okay, a little does turn me on), be tied up.... I have lots of fantasies that turn me off!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

Edited by boink36
Forbidden topic removed.

Have a friend who gets off on having a girl pee directly into his mouth. Uh Uh, none of that for me! No Pain, inflicted on myself or any other. I'm into sensuality folks. I'm agreeing pretty much with all posts on this subject.

Just a note for this thread, I've had to edit too often.

Forbidden Topics: Children - in any context, illegal drugs, bestiality, rape, incest.

You needed practice right! I made a boo-boo...will try not to do that again!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

What's wrong with "racial roleplay"?:confused:

As anyone who has been with me can tell you, I pretty much enjoy everything, no matter how kinky. The only limit I can think of is scat. Other than that... let's play!

Incest is also a Forbidden Topic.... although we will allow mention of 1st cousin relations, since it's legal in Colorado. lol ;)

Forbidden Topics: Children - in any context, illegal drugs, bestiality, rape, incest.

Incest is also a Forbidden Topic.... although we will allow mention of 1st cousin relations, since it's legal in Colorado. lol ;)

agreed!

Add to that any fantasy with another dude. I have a one penis (mine) per fantasy rule. S&M. Risky behavior like stopping the elevator when you know there's a camera..

~ No Pain!

~ No Watersports!

~ No Scat!

<snip>

~ No Racial Roleplay!

~ No BBFS

I concur! However, I do not know what constitutes racial role play.

I will add to that list:

No roughness

Nothing violent (I realize what I might consider violent some might consider fun...it's relative to the individual)

NOTHING sadistic

I concur! However, I do not know what constitutes racial role play.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Race%20Play

Here's another link about this:

http://clatl.com/atlanta/is-it-wrong-to-role-play-a-racist-in-bed/Content?oid=1600931

Yeah, sadly a lot of chicks get offended and act up tight. Lighten up, it's a fantasy!

I wish MORE chicks were into this, together with my previously mentioned Obersturmbannführer fantasy.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Race%20Play

Here's another link about this:

http://clatl.com/atlanta/is-it-wrong-to-role-play-a-racist-in-bed/Content?oid=1600931

Yeah, sadly a lot of chicks get offended and act up tight. Lighten up, it's a fantasy!

I wish MORE chicks were into this, together with my previously mentioned Obersturmbannführer fantasy.

urban dictionary example illustrations are hilarious.