Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| NaughtyMorgan | Petergold | Denver | Yes | 43 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Petergold
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Trying to cure my asian fetish for this month, I saw that Morgan was in town. I sent a p411 appt and she responded quickly and setting up our appt on time. The incall location is easy too find & nice. She is a very cute and very sweet gal. When she opened the door she was wearing this hot pink matching set bra and panties that immediately had my attention hehe. Everything done in the session was done with flawless victory. Her attitude is 5-star fantastic and she is very accommodating on what you wanna do. This is one is a must see :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jasmine? | badboytimmay | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
badboytimmay
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/3/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her a few nights ago. Had to see her as I've been admiring the pics for some time bit the bullet based on a PM recommendation. Some difficulty with connecting on the phone when I got close. Incall in a residential area and not the most comforting of settings but there are worse. Lets you in through a side door to the house and straight to the basement to a bedroom. It felt awkward as there seemed to be people in the house. She's pretty and very petite with a nice body (bit of a tummy) but was really unconnected. Was looking for a some UTF and Russian but those weren't available. Decent CBJ with a HJ finish but things felt rushed. Photos somewhat accurate. Don't think I'll be back but as everyone knows YMMV. Certainly better values out there. I would rate the experience as average. Seeing there aren't any reviews on her can't help but think that this my first TOFTT. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylee Denver | playtime | Denver | Yes | 70 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
playtime
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/2/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Rylee yesterday and without going into detail, let's just say it was money well spent. Good attitude and great skills. I will be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Elle Belle | tally7diver | Denver | Yes | 38 | 5/4/14 | |
|
Review by
tally7diver
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/30/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great time! She is definitely as adventurous as her profile and other reviews indicate. If there is something that you have wanted to try, but never felt comfortable with another provider, then Elle is your girl. I will definitely be calling her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn of Aurora | Snoopy | Denver | Yes | 70 | 5/4/14 | |
|
Review by
Snoopy
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/30/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I visited Autumn for the first time today and I must say she is a pretty young lady with pictures that match for a first time in a while lol (as most girls) she was very polite ,upon arriving I was greeted with a hug and a bottle of water, I had told her and the phone that I was in need of something to drink and she had a bottle ready very thoughtful. We then went down stairs in a very nice room ,candles ,music ,small sexy girl what more could I ask for. I took off what I was wearing got on to the massage table, she uses a warm towel which feels Amazing!!! Her therapeutic massage is on point she uses warm lotion and her hands are Incredible, Her hotbox on my back was so erotic, she really knows how to use her hands, It is by far the best FBSM I have received and wanted her to know and everyone else reading this that she is Superb at what she does. Thank you Autumn for being so accommodating to my needs and making me feel like a King for an Hour. I can't wait to see you again!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Angel or Shay | fc13b | Denver | Yes | 18 | 5/4/14 | |
|
Review by
fc13b
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had always wanted to get a NURU massage and finally found someone to help me fulfill this wish! This review is almost 2 weeks overdue and I still cant stop thinking about it! Setting up the appointment was simple and Angel was very accommodating, I was already running a few minutes late and then due to traffic I missed the exit which caused me to arrive almost 30mins late for our scheduled time. I would have guessed Angel would have given up on me but she was very forgiving and allowed me to visit her. I don't usually like to share my experiences and I really don't know how to put into words how great my visit was except for the fact that NURU is my new favorite massage. Since this was my first NURU I didn't really know what to expect, I was a bit nervous going in (always am when I meet a new beautiful girl). She led me to the room and I got comfortable on the special mattress, Angel came in and stripped down and even 2 weeks later I get aroused just thinking about her ass. To keep the details brief, the slippery massage amazing and sensual and it was obvious that we both enjoyed the session. After about 45mins of unbelievable sensuality things wrapped up and Angel asked me to join her in the shower to clean up. I will repeat, again and again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenny Bloom | Bj11998 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 5/4/14 | |
|
Review by
Bj11998
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I am always looking for providers downtown. I saw Jenny's ad and her recent reviews and thought I would give her a shot. Easy set up, she is very prompt. She is young and eager to please. Very cute and vocal. She is not a spinner, but if you aren't looking for one you should definitely see her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Victoria Munay | Awarrior12 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 5/3/14 | |
|
Review by
Awarrior12
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/29/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Amazing body on this girl! Typical 2 call system got to her nice incall. When i got inside she was wearing heels and an overcoat, when she removed it she was wearing a beautiful bra and panty set. Much better in person than her pictures. She smelled terrific, she must have just gotten out of the shower. She gave me the do's and don'ts and was upfront about everything. Service was warm and enjoyable, never felt rushed. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great time, I can't wait to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| lucsiouslisa-2444 | jimp384 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 5/3/14 | |
|
Review by
jimp384
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/29/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a cancelled event, leaving me time to spend with a nice companion. Liked Lisa's reviews and contacted her through P411 on short notice. She checked my P411 references and responded within an hour. Lisa agreed to see me, and came to my hotel room right at the time that we agreed to meet. She provided one of the most unforgettable evenings that I have ever had. First, she is super cute. She has such a positive and fun attitude, that just made me feel so happy just being with her. Lisa's body is perfect for a 20 year old,except she is 42!!! I could not keep my eyes or hands off of her. Her oral skills are absolutely the best I have ever experienced, which brought me to the most intense and mind-blowing release I've ever experienced. After some mish and doggy, she was very open to bringing me to a second intense release. Also, I loved bringing Lisa to a couple of O's, while enjoying the tastes of her sweetness. She is not a clock watcher at all. She is the complete ultimate GFE package. I do not get to Denver very often, but I will try to do so in the future. Lisa is a true treasure!!! I would absolutely be willing to travel to Denver just to see her. My new ATF. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kat 702-xxx-5753 | Munchie-9737 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 5/1/14 | |
|
Review by
Munchie-9737
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/2/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Just what I needed after a long day at work. Her phone and communications couldn't have been better. Directions excellent. Voice on the phone made you want to break the speed limit. Her personality and attitude brought me in and her body made me never want to leave. The kind of girl you would sit at the rail in a strip club and throw singles at all night just to get a little wink, bend or look from. When she bends over or sits in your lap you better be on your game or you might be leaving before you started. :) Her face is blurred in her BP pics but don't be fooled she is a really sweet, cute and hot girl. Just a perfect coke bottle curve body and with the heels she had on she was about eye level with me at 6' tall which was pretty hot too. Oral skills excellent and I prefer translated with an escort these days as safety wins in my book. You can tell Kat is smart and not a bimbo. A conversation with her is fun but intelligent. She engages you like you are a friend even though you just met. That was a new thing for me as most of the girls I have met just want to get your money and get you out the door. Her patience and seductiveness shows thru the session. I didn't last long but then again I lasted longer than I expected to with a young beauty like this. I will be back to "try again" as they say and use a little more of my time for the good stuff but a minute with Kat is a minute well spent. YMMV but I have finally found a new obsession in this town that is just my type! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Harley Haven-5967 | cowboy6969 | Denver | Yes | 22 | 5/1/14 | |
|
Review by
cowboy6969
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/2/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very friendly, no rush attitude. Very cute too! Terrific in all aspects. I can't wait to see her again......and again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| roxy719 | COSguy1 | Colorado Springs | So-So | 5 | 5/1/14 | |
|
Review by
COSguy1
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/2/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is the 2nd time I've seen Roxy who advertises on BP. She included a friend known as Heaven Leigh, who is also over 50 and has been working in the Springs for awhile but no longer advertises. I think you could consider Leigh effectively 'retired' except for some occasional pairings with Roxy. This review is for Roxy but I'll say that Leigh was still enjoyable to include although I couldn't recommend her going forward. She was obviously awkward with the FMF play and got physically uncomfortable with the FS activity. For Roxy, she was way more into it and is a decent choice if you enjoy an over 50 provider with reasonable rates. Don't expect a GFE situation but just enjoy her service as a good way to have some fun, with someone who is very tight in the right places. Her incall is a decent place on the south end of the Springs and in summary, Roxy made me feel comfortable and satisfied. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miss Violet | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/1/14 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/2/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Just had a great session with the incredible Miss Violet. Two call system to a nice DTC hotel. Arrived and she was wearing some nice lingerie. She has a strikingly gorgeous face and long black hair. She reminded me of a hot grown up version of Wednesday from the Addams Family. Great curvy, athletic body with wonderful breasts that accent her 5'10" frame. Some nice light kissing(YMMV), responsive, slow DATY and multiple positions (doggie is her favorite). A Colorado raised girl and a nice conversationalist. Great time at a great price. Treat her nice fellas! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Harley Haven-5967 | crazyb | Denver | Yes | 22 | 5/1/14 | |
|
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/1/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I am a bit late in getting this review in and for that I am sorry. Last week I saw Harley again, She has to be one of the best I have seen. Harley is always just what I need. Harley is very willing to help create any of my dreams come true, from the very passionate kisses and sweet whispers. I dont feel like I need to go into detail about the appointment cause you can read her first review all the way to this one. You will find that if you are looking for a sexy fun GFE you dont need to look any further. Harley is and will always be one of the best additions to this hobby. I can say I was the first to review her and I will see and review her many more times. Thanks for the awesome time Harley Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nomi Secrets | jjj80 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 5/1/14 | |
|
Review by
jjj80
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/1/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nomi is a super sweet woman who really really really wants you to have fun. She's very friendly with a soft touch, and she can keep the conversation flowing very well. I had a great relaxing experience. I'm looking forward to more. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kristie | unknownknown | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/1/14 | |
|
Review by
unknownknown
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/1/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Kristie the other evening and had a great time. Kristie is a beautiful young girl who looks exactly like her photos. We started out getting to know each other over a glass of wine and after talking for a while we moved to the bedroom. We started out with a little DATY, which was fantastic. She was nice and clean shaven, and she smelled and tasted great. She was also very responsive which was really hot. After the DATY she then returned the favor with some translated French which was pretty good. I am not a big fan of CBJ, but she was pretty good at it. After that we then moved to some missionary with several variations of it, before I could not hold out any longer. She was very tight and responsive. I would say overall it was a very good session, she is young and hot, and if she expands her menu she will be fantastic. I definitely would recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| TS Barbie | MHGuy69 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/1/14 | |
|
Review by
MHGuy69
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/30/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Finally got a chance to go see TS Barbie in Greeley last week and am very glad I did. It had been awhile since I had been with a TS girl so it was fun to try something different. Very nice and pretty lady, her pictures are accurate in her ad. She's in an ok apartment in Evans, which is just south of Greeley. I walked in the door, we exchanged pleasantries on the way back to her bedroom and then didn't waste anytime getting down to business. Great kisser, excellent oral skills and FF, what more can you ask for? I will definitely repeat. www.tsbarbie.info Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| domonique-8692 | grumpy | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/1/14 | |
|
Review by
grumpy
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/30/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: saw her post on BP read a review not hers pic look close put on some weight. got to motel cops everywhere for a different problem phone rang session got don she said flush the condom not clean up bye the timei got out of the bathroom she was making next app. guessits better tha self service and maybe notm Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amanda 720-XXX-7274 aka Scarlett | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/1/14 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/30/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, Amanda turned out to be a great find from BP and one of the nicest ladies you will ever meet. Two call system to a mid-level apartment in South Denver. She had a super sexy voice on the phone. Upon arrival she gave a nice hug and we retreated to her playroom. She wore a nightie that showed off what have to be some of the nicest natural breats in town. The nightie was quickly off and I was playing heartily with her incredible nipples as she moaned readily. Moved down to some great DATY / DATO where she started getting really vocal with some excellent dirty talk and a few O's. She returned the favor with enthusiastic UTF that paid attention to the nether regions as well. I could have blown right there but I needed to be inside her gorgeous kitty. Multiple positions alternating with more DATY finished with an incredible mutual release. Seriously FTF! Some nice coversation afterward. Another nice hug and I was on my way but will be back soon to experience Amanda some more. Treat her nice, fellas! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dianna Anderson | Guiltypleasures007 | Denver | Yes | 47 | 5/1/14 | |
|
Review by
Guiltypleasures007
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/29/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Whew! Met dianna at get very nice dtc in call, 2 call system per the norm. Greeted in sexy lingerie and moved to bedroom for some (lots of) fun!! As previously reviewed, pics are not her (tineye.com can tell you that)...BUT she IS a very slim, firm beautiful woman. The pics can be seen more as a "guide"! Lol... Great tits, body and skills. I guess I became a bit too bossy (as in telling her what I wanted her to do), so she lightly scolded me and I shut up! Quite right too!! It is her show ;-) Accommodating to most of my requests, however cim or on face would apparently cost another couple notes. Fair enough, but doesn't hurt to ask! Had an AMAZING finish on her tits with her sucking on me and jerking me off. Overall, outstanding! Thank you Dianna. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Zoey Ryder | Guiltypleasures007 | Denver | Yes | 32 | 5/1/14 | |
|
Review by
Guiltypleasures007
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/28/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met with Zoey a couple weeks ago. 2 call system, nice apt incall, no problems. Her pics are actually her (nice rare treat in this game!), and she is drop dead stunning!!!! Very accommodating to my simple requests, ok TF & great Russian! I had a great time and will return, but it was all kind of rushed...or at least felt that way to me. Ymmv, as may mine with a return visit. I was in and out in a half hour, but had paid an hour of time of course. My decision to leave true enough, but after popping we were just lying there chit chatting - which was pleasant. Advised msog is only for multiple hours. Doubt I could have accomplished it anyway, but would have been fun to try for the next 30mins! LOL. Like I say, I'll be back - she is stunning. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Candy (-0335) | olderfunny | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 5/1/14 | |
|
Review by
olderfunny
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/28/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Candy is a young, very sexy escort. She has a really pretty face, a trim tight body, with beautiful soft breasts, and a very round sexy ass. She has a very soft, open mouth when she kisses, and her tongue meets your tongue in a strong, firm touch. My only disappointment was that she doesn't like DATY, but her sexy kisses made up for that. Her breasts are substantial so that you can kiss and hold them and they fill your hands and mouth. Her legs hold you nicely when you're doing mish, and she's tight and warm when you slip inside. With doggie you get to see that round soft bottom, and we finished with Candy on top. I got to hold those soft lovely boobs, and she kissed me again, her mouth deep on mine and that tongue reaching out to mine, and her ass pumping up and down. It took me a moment to settle inside her, and I still remember the firm, serious way she moved her bottom around, circling down and widening her legs until her firm wet pussy swallowed all of me, and then she really concentrated with this wonderful strong grip moving faster and faster up and down my shaft until I exploded. With these skills--and Candy's sweet, gentle attitude--I will definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bella302 | honorable_mention | Denver | Yes | 2 | 5/1/14 | |
|
Review by
honorable_mention
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/18/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw that Bella was in town for a few more days and I just had to see her before she left. When I arrived at her in-call location, I was greeted at the door by a beautiful slender woman wearing a dark black jacket. She looked mysterious and very sexy I may add. Here pictures are spot on, but she is much more attractive in person. She is a very exotic woman and YMMV. Without going into detail all activities were performed with enthusiasm. I will be seeing her again and I highly recommend her even though I would love to keep her to myself. One more thing she has a sexy accent. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bella302 | Hunger | Denver | Yes | 2 | 5/1/14 | |
|
Review by
Hunger
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/17/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Bella is a sight to behold...youthful fit body, with a slender midsection and amazing backside, beautiful face with smoldering eyes, and a sex drive that accompanies the top shelf chassis and puts it into overdrive. When I entered she was dressed to kill in all black…..skinny jeans, heels and a fitted black leather jacket. She was smoking hot! Her eyes are her most distinctive feature and remain intent on drawing you in for the full time together. When I emerged from freshening up she was only in a skimpy lingerie set and heels. We got straight to business with some LFK and lots of teasing. I didn't need much coaxing but just in case Bella pulled off her panties, crouched over me in a 69 position and proceeded to lube up and insert a large black dildo into her pussy. She worked herself into a frenzy right in front of my waiting eyes, and mouth, while she admirably serviced my cock with her mouth (CBJ.) Just watching the show was almost enough to put me over the edge, but when she slowly removed the dildo and delicately placed my shaft into her warm, dripping, gaping pussy I knew I had to let loose soon. She writhed over my cock in RCG for just a few minutes before I erupted inside her. She knew I had come and just kept riding and moaning until I couldn't take anymore and had to pull out. After a cleanup and some cuddle time we were back at it again, this time for the full experience. She sucked my cock and balls, played with my taint, licked my neck and nipples, waved her perfect ass in my face and then rode me like a jackhammer in ACG and CG, it was truly heaven. After awhile we switched to K9 and I have to say it was memorable, she is just perfectly proportioned and loves to stick her ass high in the air for better penetration and leverage. She dragged me over to the mirror for standing doggy and just stared deep into my eyes and asked me to fuck her harder. In the end I had her on the edge of the bed with one leg over my shoulder and my hands cupping her shapely firm ass. She grabbed my arms and pulled me into her as I came powerfully. I rarely get two shots off in an hour, and she had me with two in the bag in ? that time. I didn’t ask for thirds because I was drained completely. She is a vixen. Bella knows how to tease and please a man, in addition to being very intelligent and articulate. She is relatively new to the scene, so treat her with respect and she will return that in spades. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ruby - New to BP | inkspot | Denver | Yes | 5 | 5/1/14 | |
|
Review by
inkspot
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/1/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The previous average review should be copied and pasted here. My experience was exactly the same. The positive: Very cute with a nice figure. The top comes off but panties stay on unless you tip. The bad. From the time I walked in, no matter what I said, she had to argue. Bad directions. Barely 30 minutes passed from the time I walked in until I walked out. The whole session was rushed. What started out as a good massage quickly went South when the phone started ringing. She has this funky tune that interrupts the music and plays when the phone rings. The more phone calls, the more rushed to get to the next dude. She uses castor oil for the massage. It leaves you with a sticky mess and makes for an unpleasant experience for the boys. She has you flip after 10 minutes. From then on, it is a race to the finish. She was answering calls before I even started to dress. The appointment reminds me of a factory assembly line, hurry up and get to the next one. As she rushed me out, she stated that tips are always appreciated. Needless to say, one was not offered. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naughty Natasha-4461 | olderfunny | Colorado Springs | Yes | 20 | 4/29/14 | |
|
Review by
olderfunny
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/30/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The other reviews of Natasha are correct. She has a wonderful, sweet attitude. She's also educated and intelligent, and very easy to talk to. She's a couple of inches taller than me, but that was no problem. Lots of wonderful kissing was easy, especially once we were horizontal. DATY was great, and she had an enormous O, which pleased both of us. Natasha is very sexy and responsive and vocal, as others have said. A great pleasure to meet (this was my first visit to her). Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jamie BP aka 623-418-7823 | 123gladimhere | Denver | No | 3 | 4/29/14 | |
|
Review by
123gladimhere
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/30/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Total rip off!! I scheduled hr session showed up to her in call she said she needed money for her room so me being pretty dumb gave her 140.00 for the room and she went in the lobby and left out another exit call me a sucker!! She is being worked by a pimp guys so beware!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sarah 720-xxx-0731 | Aurorascout | Denver | No | 1 | 4/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Aurorascout
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/30/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Must have bad luck yesterday. Had another one come over and was a bait/switch, up-selling, bad attitude. Told her to go. Tried again and it was a no show. I feel it was a bait/switch also. I informed her of the previous encounter (bait/switch) and she said that she was real and that she "would not drive that far to be turned away." Well, she did not show up. I strongly feel that it was a bait and switch. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenny Bloom | JackG | Denver | Yes | 6 | 4/29/14 | |
|
Review by
JackG
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/30/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jenny is new but knows and willing to please, highly recommend! As always, YMMV Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| April 720-xxx-9251 | theotherguy73 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 4/29/14 | |
|
Review by
theotherguy73
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/30/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: TOFT and glad I did... amazing girl lots of energy, prompt curteous and a joy to be with. Great little spinner body and very accommodating. I won't go into all the glory details but she did everything I could have asked for. She is brand new so be good to her!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylee Denver | anton chigurh | Denver | Yes | 70 | 4/29/14 | |
|
Review by
anton chigurh
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/29/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is one classy lady. The set up was easy but the parking directions can be a bit confusing. That said, Rylee was more classy and nicer than I expected. Her place of biz is definitely a woman cave which is neither good nor bad. The definite plus is that it is by far one of the cleanest asp's crib I've ever been in. On to the big event. Rylee, while she isn't the youngest out there, she does know her stuff and is more than willing to please. This made for a great session. While I do like to check out other ladies, she could change my mind. One note, she does like scents so you might want to keep this in mind or use her shower if you have to re-enter your other world afterwards. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Chloe! (7851) | lv4fun | Denver | Yes | 11 | 4/29/14 | |
|
Review by
lv4fun
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Chloe is just cool in the best sense of the word. She took me back to a time I remember with great fondness. How many girls have a Carly Simon poster on the wall. She is an old school hippie with a great young body that is just terrific in all the right places. She put me at ease and when we were finished I was relaxed, which is not the case with all of my sessions. I will be returning as I suspect most others do. Chloe was a special event for me. And her ink is outstanding. Thanks Chloe. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tara-1178 | Aurorascout | Denver | No | 2 | 4/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Aurorascout
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/29/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This Tara in not the same person shown in the posting. A lot skinnier. I asked before she came over if it was in the nude and she said yes. Upon arrival, it seemed like a bait and switch. Turns out that it is!!!!! She was upset when I called her on what we discussed and said "I need to check better" when making an appointment. I know what the conversation was. She advertised that it was 130 for the hour session and during the conversation, she uped it to 140. Also, she only has a small bottle lotion and nothing else and says "I know what I'm doing, I've done this before". Anyway, beware! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | crazyb | Denver | Yes | 56 | 4/29/14 | |
|
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/29/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was looking this morning on EB and saw an ad for Lilly Ann. Sent a text to see if she had any reviews any where and she was honest and said she did not. Lilly Ann offered up another escort to give me the ok, as it worked out I have seen that provider also so I set up a time. I met Lilly Ann at her in call any was thrilled to see the beautiful spinner with a great smile. She met me with a very nice hug and kiss. I cleaned up quickly and was out have fun with this great little gal. We talked a bit while I got comfortable where she explained I was her first customer. we talked about her being a bit nervous and my first time seeing an escort. Lilly relaxed pretty quickly. Lilly let me know what she was comfortable with and not comfortable with. As I was her first customer I made sure to respect her limits because I did not want to scare her off. She was AWESOME !!! She was very responsive and sweet. A good time was had by both of us and I will be back. Treat her right guys and we will have another great provider Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kianna | 123gladimhere | Denver | Yes | 3 | 4/29/14 | |
|
Review by
123gladimhere
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/24/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Everything about Kianna was absolutely amazing from the moment she answered my call to the moment she open the door for me to exit her very nice in call. I have to say that when the phrase she has the whole package its def true when it comes to Kianna I read some reviews on her and they are all so true gentlemen do your self good by scheduling an appointment with her but be a respectful gentlemen and i guarantee she will rock your world!! wont go into details but when i arrived she answered the door in a hot pink lacy bra and matching Gstring from that point on she made me feel so welcomed and relaxed. We had an amazing time i only booked 30min session and believe me i will be back but for an hour next time!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kari | INVNO1 | Denver | Yes | 11 | 4/28/14 | |
|
Review by
INVNO1
(40 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sweet girl and enjoyed the time. The location is a clean safe place and easy to find. She is very accommodating and enjoys all activities. I will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| epic | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 4/28/14 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Hot little body.. she mentioned that her incall will only be available thru May so call her soon. I have also been seeing her for many months, as mikehdw mentioned. She is wonderful in her fun approach. Beautiful and "fresh" if that makes any sense. She enjoys herself during our sessions as much as I do. Truly a hard body, with cheerleader looks. Enjoy your time with her... I know I do! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jamie BP aka 623-418-7823 | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 4/28/14 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/26/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So let me start by saying that I read all of her reviews. There is one here, but several on another site. They were a mixed bag to say the least. There was one common variable in all of them, however, they all said that she was attractive. And she is reasonable in cost, on the north side, so I figured why not? Her screening process is among one of the worst Ive ever encountered, I won't even get into that now. If you decide to see her give her a couple of good references that should speed things along. Jamie's menu is also limited-no DATY, LFK, etc. This is why I rate her as a maybe to see. A turn-off for many people. But, she is wonderful at the main event. The view is just awesome. I went into the hour knowing exactly what to expect and was not disappointed. If you are looking for your long lost sweetheart, Jamie won't be that. A little 3g's for sure. I know that if she decides to stay around the area her reviews are going to be all over the place. And while YMMV, I cant wait to see her again. I know she will only get better and better. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Diamond and Michelle | 123gladimhere | Denver | Yes | 15 | 4/28/14 | |
|
Review by
123gladimhere
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/23/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So first post for me i am new to this hobby Was pretty amazing session with Diamond as i was texting with her to schedule a hr she for 180 she mentioned that she her friend was avail as well and i cans see them both for 30min for the same price she sent me pics of her friend and she was a young gorgeous ebony! I accepted the deal and have to say was a good decision i wont go in to details but just believe me these girls were both amazing and they weren't clock watchers we had a great session they are both worth seeing again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lindsay Laurent | Healthnfun | Denver | Yes | 4 | 4/28/14 | |
|
Review by
Healthnfun
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/22/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Just got home from seeing her. Absolutely the best ever. Bubbly , easy to talk to and really fun! By my standards a perfect body. I'm thinking about moving to Portland! Haha. Absolutely gorgeous and just what I needed. Thanks Hun! Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-25-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Velvet Valentine | johninaurora | Denver | Yes | 85 | 4/28/14 | |
|
Review by
johninaurora
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Velvet is one of the best! If you have seen her you know what I mean and if you haven't you should. She is absolutely the total package. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tayl0rTay | Rbs570708 | Yes | 2 | 4/28/14 | ||
|
Review by
Rbs570708
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/27/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: In-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was traveling to Houston and thought I'd see if I could arrange an outcall. Prices are significantly lower in Houston, and I wondered what I could get. I decided on this stunning young lady. Was I ever pleased that I did. It was an outcall, and I requested that she dress to make every male in a five block radius wish they were me. She exceeded my expectations. The dress laced up the back, pushed up in front, and didn't keep from being a little cheeky. And those legs just wouldn't stop. Wow! Before booking with TayTay, ask yourself why you're in the hobby? If it's for the chance to be intimate with a stunningly beautiful young lady, then get in touch with her. The experience is like nothing I've ever known. She's my ATF, by a good bit. A full menu, and willing to go further if you treat her well. No rush at all, and she loves what she does. BTW, she likes to watch and enjoys firm attention to her MMs when excited. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shauna Styles | blksuperman1911 | Denver | Yes | 42 | 4/27/14 | |
|
Review by
blksuperman1911
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Shauna is a true GFE. She opened the door and instantly welcomed me with her engaging smile. She makes you feel comfortable with her warm conversation and soft gaze. I will surely repeat because it didn't feel like a service, rather meeting a real girlfriend for a special night of passion. Gents take your time with her and you will be well rewarded. I love her energy! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki Lee aka Nikky Nikky | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 6 | 4/27/14 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/28/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nikki Nikki is back, better than before. She took a little time off from the biz and her return is SOOOO welcome. I showed up to her north-side incall right on-time and Nikki met me at the door, fresh out of the shower, wearing only a towel and a smile. Her towel soon fell off and we both went to work. Damn it was nice to see her again. Incredible UTF, followed by some yummy DATY and then into as many positions as I could handle, before a grand finale, ala "Sleeping K9". Nikki is really cool, appreciative (in & out of session :) and very down to earth. Her nose is not stuck in the clouds and she sincerely cares about how you feel, she wants you to cum back again. Not a 3G experience here. Nikki is currently renting a room, so scheduling an incall may be a little tricky...but trust me, it will be well worth it. Just work with her and she'll make it happen. Thanks again Nikki! (how about next week?) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenny Bloom | George Patton | Denver | Yes | 6 | 4/27/14 | |
|
Review by
George Patton
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a breath of fresh air! Jenny is very new to the business and is trying to gain some good clients. Well, I am now one of them! She is extremely pretty and has one of the best attitudes. Very bubbly and willing to please. I won't go into detail, but suffice it to say she enjoys it all and it shows. Do yourselves a favor, and see Jenny-you won't be disappointed. I'm looking forward to my next meeting with her as well! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Justina Carter | butze | Boulder | Yes | 37 | 4/27/14 | |
|
Review by
butze
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Got in touch both by text and p411, and asked if she could do late night outcall to Boulder. After a few exchanges, she was on her way. In walks a sexy, suave, leather clad woman, with a very friendly demeanor. After a little get to know ya chit chat, it was straight to business, which was amazing and blissful. She's got some awesome ink on her back which just adds to her slim, sexy, and super fun body. Tasty daty, fantastic utf and bls, cg, rcg, k9, boom! Great attitude all around, leaving me eager for the next time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Madi Soleil-5943 | Fightfan67 | Denver | Yes | 31 | 4/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Fightfan67
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is great at what she does and she loves to please. Easy setup,no hassles ,she is for real! Met at the door in g-string and heels,big beautiful breasts staring directly at me! Handled the biz and the fun began,she is vocal and not afraid to take control or submit. I had a tremendous amount of fun with her. My heart just about jumped out of my chest she had me so worked up..... I highly recommend Sierra. Will definitely see her again. Thank you baby! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nomi Secrets | Chaz4u | Denver | Yes | 16 | 4/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Chaz4u
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/27/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a bright, charming and adorable young lady!! Best two hours I've had in a long time. Will definitely be back soon! I'd keep going on, but would prefer to keep her to myself. Treat her well Guys! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Diamond and Michelle | Ridehard351 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 4/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Ridehard351
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/27/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Diamond has a smoking hot body she looks very young but she is very pretty. Only things not on the menu are Greek and cim. She gives some of the best utf I have ever had from a provider. The daty is excellent her pussy was very tasty and nice and clean. The room was kind of low end a little on the shady side but overall my experience was great. This girl is a must see if you are a fan of bbbj. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenny Bloom | Average | Denver | Yes | 6 | 4/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Average
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had an absolutely amazing time with Jenny! She is a delightful young lady with a wonderful combination of naughty and nice and experienced beyond her years. Very professional and courteous, returned messages promptly and was on time. I have had many wonderful experiences over the years and she is one of the best. She is very comfortable being pleased and is wonderful at pleasing, a combination that is sometimes hard to find. I will absolutely see her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||