Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

30351 - 30400 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Barbi mtnman2000 Denver Yes 119 4/20/14
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I posted a poor review of Barbie a year ago. She messaged me and asked for a do-over. We finally got together in the DTC and it was awesome. Barbie is so good. Her UTF is one of the best in the business. It has everything you want. She has crazy stamina. I love how submissive she is. Totally recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stormy Winters mtnman2000 Denver Yes 39 4/20/14
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sabrina has a nice private incall in Arvada. Very easy setup. We met and she gave me a 30 minute blowjob that was outstanding. Then we followed it up with some wonderful doggie that I just tried to split her in two. Great ass. Very fun to talk too.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Samantha-4458 geecue2 Denver Yes 20 4/20/14
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Seen Samantha was up north for the weekend so I booked with her. Door opened and Samantha was dressed casually, looked nice. Chatted for awhile got to know each for awhile. Brought her a toy, which she really appreciated. First some DFK, she really kissed good, next went to the bed, more passionate kissing, kissed my way down to some DATY, started using the toy during this she really got wet from this. At first she was not to keen on the idea but by the way the hips were moving and the moaning could tell she really like this. This went on for a long time, real turn on . Gave her a little break and more DFK and breast worship. Kissed my way back down for some more DATY she got going again. Finally she put the cover on for some TF which was nice and we then finished K9, real nice seeing the assets from behind.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Laya-4707 chickenfri303 Denver Yes 3 4/20/14
Review by chickenfri303 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great GFE! The set up was all done through texting, and was a breeze. We agreed on a time and about an hour before our appointment she texted and asked what I wanted her to where - nice touch. She has a nice gated community nice and private. Here incall is very clean and comfortable, she greeted me with a nice hug and offer a drink while we got to know each other. We visited for quite some time and never felt rushed. She is very interesting and is accomplished in the arts. She finaly asked me to get comfortable and the fun began, she is an awesome kisser and love to please. We kissed and kissed some more and then enjoyed each other's company as listed above. Her UTF is to die for -could have lost it right there - but wanted to hold out for the full service. Her favorite position is K-9 and off we went. Nice site to watch here from this angle, held on to her full breast and finished right here! We kissed and snuggled until it was nice to go, and then she offered me a shower. What a great time I had with this very charming and lovely woman - will definitely back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassandra Thomas goblue Denver Yes 7 4/20/14
Review by goblue (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cassandra looks even better than her pictures in person. She is easy going and likes to have fun. Very easy to talk to and was one of the most enjoyable sessions I have ever had. Treat her right and she will definitely blow your mind. I will be seeing her very soon again as she is now one of my all time favorites.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan 719-xxx-4955 fork Colorado Springs Yes 1 4/20/14
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm still trying to figure out what happened here. Megan was recommended by another provider, and so with no real info I invited her over. She's about 20 and cute with dark hair and a bubble butt. Not thin but not fat, just average build. She is new to this, and wasn't quite sure how it would unfold. We started with some chit chat and then we started kissing and making out like crazy. This was great ... she's an awesome kisser and it was nice. We moved into the bedroom and the clothes came off as we continued to make out. She doesn't do BJs. No biggie. I put a cover on and started to work. The sex was really good ... she seemed into it and seemed to be having a good time, or was a good actress. After a bit I got a little tired and decide to take a break and mop the sweat off my brow. She got up to use the bathroom, and then said "ok, the hour is up". I looked at the clock. It was just under 30 minutes since she walked in the door. Hmm? I've learned not to argue with providers, as nothing good ever comes of it, but I explained to her when she got here and what time it was ... we had 30 minutes to go. She was unconvinced and started to put on her clothes. WTF? She thought about it some more and then decided that I was right, it was one hour since she left her place, not since she arrived. No matter ... she was dressed. She headed out of the bedroom and after I got up and did a quick cleanup, she was just about out the front door. B-bye. So what the fuck just happened? A session went from very good to a big pile of shit in about 30 seconds. Either a) she just freaked out being new at this or b) she was really confused about the time or c) she's just a bitch. At any rate unless she calls to apologize I don't see any reason to see her again. Good luck out there!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Wendy Whitney Bucket boy Denver Yes 54 4/20/14
Review by Bucket boy (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Wendy numerous times over the last couple of years at her Denver incall and at my place in the mountains. She is a tiny, blonde spinner who keeps herself toned and in shape. She's very relaxed and easy to schedule with. I've asked her to let me know when she is passing through and was lucky recently to be free when she texted that she was in town on short notice. We quickly scheduled a time, and one of my favs was soon at my doorstep. I love it when Wendy walks in the door in her sexy tight jeans, heals and sexy top that tastefully hints at those yummy DDs lurking underneath. Combined with the initial whiff of her subtle fragrance, she makes quite an entrance. She is a vision of classy, beautiful, tiny, spinner hotness! After a "hello baby I missed you" smooch, we fixed a drink and started catching up on life. Wendy is very personable, down to earth and easy to talk to. I like the intro convo as the juices start building; the sexual tension of trying to be a gentleman while the little devil is chomping at the bit. Her bedroom skills are fantastic! She is very frisky, responsive and passionate! She's definitely a favorite!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine 719-xxx-4074 sssshh Colorado Springs Yes 19 4/20/14
Review by sssshh (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Passing though Co. Springs on one of my semi-regular business trips I found an ad on BP for Jasmine. After a little research she seemed like a good choice for the evening so I arranged for her to visit at my hotel. Turns out she was a GREAT choice. Her pictures are her but do NOT do justice to the real thing. Very personable and a huge sports fan, spent the first few minutes talking and getting to know each other. After a while she started to get comfortable. I had to stop her so I could undress her myself. She has a terrific natural body; smooth, athletic and firm, with amazing slim curves. It was like unwrapping presents at Christmas. Once I was done she proceeded to rub on me as I was undressing. Didn't take long for her to have the little head's full attention. On went the wrapper (everything is covered) for CBJ, on to mish and doggie, usual rotation. What was different was attitude and atmosphere. She seems into what she is doing and pulls you in as well. She also doesn't just jump up and leave when done. She layed that amazing body along mine for a few minutes of small talk before dressing to leave. Very relaxed, easy-going. Although didn't run over, there was no mention or even a glance at a clock. Absolutely will be back if I get the chance.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade 719-xxx-9303 fork Colorado Springs Yes 3 4/20/14
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Angel on short notice. She is young and pretty, and is a nice girl but rather reserved. I can't say that she was really into the session ... she doesn't kiss or do oral sex, and she pretty much just lay there until I got myself ready for the main event. However the sex was pretty damn good, so I can't complain. She seemed to enjoy that part at least, and the phrase "FTF" applies here. But overall, a pretty mechanical experience so I can only call it average. I might repeat. Her phone number has been used by many different providers over the past few months ... not sure what's up with that.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily 541-xxx-3390 fork Colorado Springs Yes 1 4/20/14
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called "Emily", in the first web link above, whose photos are of a 19 year old, slender girl. But the girl who answered the door is, I believe, advertising as Gorgeous under a different number. See the second web link above. If you look closely, I can believe Emily and Gorgeous are the same girl, about 10 years later. The girl who answered the door looks a lot more like the pictures in Gorgeous' ad, but she's older and a bit fatter still. I'd say late 20's with a lot of miles on her. I didn't find her attractive. She's from California so probably not here for long. Regardless of the bait and switch, I went through with the session. It was mediocre at best. UTF was an upsell, not that she was pushing it hard. She was watching the clock carefully. She's not a complete rip off since she did seem interested in making sure I got off, but I certainly wouldn't recommend or repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Sapphire tha_donjuan Denver Yes 2 4/20/14
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I sent a text to the Google Voice number that is shared by a group of girls (Alexis, Haley and Kianna)renting various spots in DTC from week to week. I set a time with Alexis and she was avail. Got directions to the incall and once there texted again and was given the room number. When the door opened, POW!!! She is a knock out and was in a bra and panties with a see through top on. I was pretty eager to get started. Gave the donation for 30 min and assumed the standard position face down on the bed. She used some type of oil...kept her top/bottoms on and proceeded to make sexy designs on my back while grinding on me and putting her body on mine every so often. She never once massaged my lower half of the body so there was not much teasing but I didn't mind. For the next 20 min I was beginning to think that this was about to be one of the best experiences. She did a good job convincing me with her actions that she was pretty horny. On the flip she still had the top/bottoms on and I asked if they come off. She said yes and gave me some outrageous $$$ amount. The fee was not worth the price of admission. So she started to grind in cowgirl and I got to attention pretty quick at which time she grabbed more oil. Then she started in for the finale and a few min into it she had the nerve to tell me how much time I had left. That killed the mood. She should know better. Anyway I finished and pretty much left a bit annoyed. If you are looking for one hot girl that is a clock watcher and will only go nude for mucho $$$ then go see her. My suggestion is to go see Haley that shares the same number. She is very pretty too and your money is def well spent along with more options. :-) Overall I will give Alexis a very good rating (hardly..should be average but damn she is pretty). Just know there are obvious limitations with a lackluster rub.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Belle elprofe1-2694 Denver Yes 38 4/20/14
Review by elprofe1-2694 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Incall was a townhouse. Elle is a petite redhead lady with a warm and engaging personality. She enjoys having a good time and it shows. Enthusiastic and passionate, great kisser, a tigress between the sheets, she provides for a wonderful GFE. A real pleasure to be with. Our time together was great and was accentuated by her exceptional Asian CGL. Thanks again Elle and I look forward to our next meeting.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Belle flybuddy Denver Yes 35 4/20/14
Review by flybuddy (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Vanessa is a charmer, sweet, sexy and a very passionate girl. She was slightly nervous at first, but quickly settled into a loving relationship which I will long remember. Her slender figure topped off with magnificent breasts is truly one of the best. Vanessa is smart and intelligent who has decided, much to my liking, to make Colorado her home. As such, I plan to see her often and regularly. This will be particularly nice when she moves to her own apartment. She rates as one of the best in Denver and with her charm and beauty, she will remain the best. Thanks Vanessa for a marvelous interlude.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassandra Thomas ClaudeFrancoisx Denver Yes 7 4/20/14
Review by ClaudeFrancoisx (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cassandra is a new young slim spinner with great skills. She provided a fantastic non rush GFE experience and eager to please Enjoy...............


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor Phoenix-5852 century2ride Denver Yes 3 4/20/14
Review by century2ride (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw that Taylor was visiting from DFW and have seen her posts before but thought it would be great to visit with her - especially since a reviewer on another board wrote that being with her was like being back in college - a co-ed experience! OK but for me it would be more like the professor and student - she is really a dream (she is better than her pictures). She does screening ahead of time - via email. I got through the screening process which I was so thankful for. So we set up a date/time. We did text back and forth. I got directions and then room number, typical two call system. I got to the room and OMG - what a beautiful young lady (the guy was right when he said co-ed type). We kissed for a while! She was in a bra and panties and very nice 36C breasts. We had a glass of red wine (that I brought) and we chatted briefly, but I noticed that she was ready to get going (and I wasn't going to delay this adventure). We began kissing and caressing and then getting naked. We laid on the bed with more kissing, while I sucked on her amazing breasts. Very nice and firm. And her ass was great. We moved from UTF to 69 and other positions - she is like an engine in full throttle - non stop. I had to take a break before I exploded. She is so great and I have to agree it was like the college experience that I somehow missed out on. She is really a firecracker - WOW. I will leave the rest up to your imagine but she is very willing to please. Afterwards we cuddled some more and her body is so soft - it was great just laying there and holding her next to me. I know experiences differ and YMMV but got to say - Taylor is a must see! I liked the professor/student scenario because it was a mind-blowing experience. Thank you Taylor for taking such great dictation! Can't wait to see you again! Enjoy the ride/Cyclist!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sam (720-xxx-5340) DarkKnight07 Denver Yes 3 4/20/14
Review by DarkKnight07 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First and foremost the woman in the pictures is not even close to the woman that greets you, besides the fact that they both have red hair. She is much heavier but still ok looking in person. Her location was easy to find (private residence) and her attitude was ok, but nothing special. She asked for the donation up front which was ok and we she asked me to sit on the couch. She started to give me a strip tease/lap dance which was mediocre at BEST!! 10 mins of dancing and the up-selling started. I paid for a hour but in 10 mins she said everything besides the lousy dance would be extra. Not just 20 or 40 extra, but a whole on top of what I already paid for TF, and more for full service. I just thanked her for her time and left asap. Total rip off.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Celeste GOODFORU Denver Yes 24 4/20/14
Review by GOODFORU (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Celeste before and she is so much FUN that I LOVE to spend as much time as possible with her. One of the very best kissers of all time guaranteed. Real ( soft and large ) breasts nothing fake on this lady at all. We caught up with are past then kissed and kissed some more than played in CG, TF, K9 all so much fun. took a shower and was on my way with a big smile. THANK YOU Celeste very much..... The one with the left knee replacement XOXO


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet gold80401 Denver Yes 80 4/20/14
Review by gold80401 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW. This was a fantastic session with Sensual Violet and Alexa Pulse visiting in Ft Collins. Location and incall were perfect, communication and preparation were perfect, session was perfect.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
madison may century2ride Denver Yes 25 4/20/14
Review by century2ride (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Madison recently and had to say - DYNAMITE (I could feel the exploration)! Madison is an amazing lady and lives up to her reviews. Her screening is very thorough but I was so lucky to get through it! We set up and date and time. I got the location and was so excited to head down that way. I knocked on the door and WOW - she was just like her pictures! So amazing and with lots of DFk as I walked into her room. I brought some wine and chocolates - and she went to get some glasses so we could share some wine together. I must say, I read her previous reviews they seemed mild compared to what I was experiencing. We talked and then moved to the bed - got undressed we laid there chatting a bit. First some light kissing, embracing, deep kissing then rubbing then and then - just kept moving from there (you fill in the blanks - or there were no blanks - just an amazing time). The feel of her amazing body and her UTF was a mind blowing experience! You can read her other reviews but got to say, even though Madison visits Denver now and then, if you haven't experience the Madison Experience - you are missing out on something super fantastic! This lady is All Time 'FTF' Favorite and goes beyond one of the best! Her pictures don't do her justice and might say, her reviews are sometimes on the light side! If you get a chance - be prepared! Thank you Madison and can't wait to see you again! As always - YMMV- but damn! Enjoy the ride - Cyclist!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chrissy Teagan mtnman-1405 Denver Yes 2 4/20/14
Review by mtnman-1405 (63 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great time with a great lady. Pleasant, Passionate & Stimulating. I really enjoyed our time together.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jean 719-xxx-2640 swiningswede Colorado Springs Yes 2 4/20/14
Review by swiningswede (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jean is sexy, kind, and she never fails to satisfy me. It is so nice when a fun woman enjoys what she does and enjoys you. It was a nice connection and a hot time together. I had multiple moments of complete bliss. Thanks Jeannie!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Fierce-6748 Trees Denver Yes 67 4/19/14
Review by Trees (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am new to the area, within about the past 7 months, and hadn't seen any providers in this area, so I was a bit nervous about who to go to. However, I had seen Sasha's pictures on BP, and then a newer posting with a different look, and I was hooked. A month or so ago, a planned visit fell through (bad traffic, and late getting off work, so we weren't able to connect), but I saw all the reviews and comments here on TOB and figured she would be worth the time and effort to meet, and a safe choice. Connecting was easy, a text earlier in the day, and she texted me back as I got off work and we scheduled the visit. Then one call when I was closer. Arrived at the hotel, started with some hugs and had a wonderful time. In these reviews, out of respect, I do not get too specific, but we talked about her looks (Portuguese/Italian), music, and -- even though I was worn out from the day and the past week -- I had a great time. She had a recent new tattoo, which had great color (I love tattoos), and her figure was enticing and well-kept. I will definitely keep in touch with her, and she is worth every penny, and more. The first visit is always a bit tentative for me, getting to know someone, but I don't go to others much once I find someone. I prefer to let that person get to know me, and me them, and become more comfortable, but she did do a wonderful job at putting me at ease.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kali 970-xxx-8851 Kisada Denver Yes 1 4/19/14
Review by Kisada (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kali is the best of the best. I will be seeing her again. Started out with a strip tease and lap dance, that quickly turned into making out, and then DATY. As she was still quivering from her first climax,she started in on the UTF. Perfection is the only way to describe it. She then rode me like a champ, before we transitioned to 69 where we both climaxed at the same time. Lite Greek and MSOG were on offer but I did not partake.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck DarkKnight07 Denver Yes 130 4/16/14
Review by DarkKnight07 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ok so I've been seeing Natalie for awhile now and it's absolutely a fantastic experience each time. I personally tip her because I simply think she doesn't charge enough. It's a easy two call system, greets you with hug and big sexy smile. I usually go for the hour session but I was short on time today. She is quite vocal which I love so if you don't like that the maybe you should reconsider. However I love how the ctf almost made it seem like it was utf. Which makes me go crazy thinking what if it was. Anyways I could go on but Natalie is great and I reccomend her for anyone, especially shy/1st timers. Puts your nerves right at ease.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella Sakura-7155 finch Denver Yes 4 4/16/14
Review by finch (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a great time with Nicole. Her smile put me at ease, and her long legs and tight body are to die for. All activities were performed with enthusiasm and competence.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MikaMalivna locoincolo Denver Yes 2 4/16/14
Review by locoincolo (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Mika's post and pictures and knew I had to spend some time with her. Contacted her through P411, very easy to set up appointment at her nice DTC incall hotel. Mika greeted me at the door with a big smile and hello, she has a very engaging personality. Wow, she's even hotter than her pictures, one major change from her pics: she now has huge tits! Mika has incredible sexual energy, love her dirty girl talk! I was exhausted at the end of the hour. Will see her again while she is still in town, what a wild ride!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bianca-7674 Maverick81 Denver Yes 51 4/16/14
Review by Maverick81 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had Bianca on a short list of ladies I must see. She is very sweet and kind one that I will definitely see again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
chelseyCOS milspam Colorado Springs Yes 4 4/16/14
Review by milspam (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Chelsey is awesome. She seemed a little timid about certain aspects of her body, but I thought she looked very nice. She knew how to handle herself and how to interact and please me. She is very pretty and as others have mentioned has an absolute knockout ass. We got to know each other a bit, then began some DATY and a HJ return. She mentioned oral was extra and kissing was off limits. Overall had a great time, wish things could have been slightly different as kissing would have been nice and mutual oral would have been a huge plus, probably me wishing for more of a GFE. Will definitely repeat as we seemed to connect or she made me feel that way. She's very down to earth and didn't feel like she was faking any part of our interaction so I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Wish I had a little longer to see if seconds would have been possible on my part. She has a gorgeous body and very pretty face, so I felt somewhat intimidated myself upon meeting her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ava Monroe locoincolo Denver Yes 5 4/16/14
Review by locoincolo (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very easy to arrange appointment with Ava through 411, not sure but I think she only posts there now. She had a little trouble with the upscale DTC hotel getting her an available room, delayed a little, but she was profusely apologetic & little ruffled about it when she first met me at the door. Beautiful face, mesmerizing eyes, tiny girl just like her pictures. After a little venting, she let out a big sigh and gave me a deep, passionate kiss (she's a great kisser). The rest was all hot sex. She really enjoys sex and uses all of her tight gymnast body, amazing sexual energy in a tiny package! Hope to see her again soon, she's really a sweetheart.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dafny coj_98 Denver No 1 4/15/14
Review by coj_98 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Dafny - is your typical backpage out of towners messing with locals for cash. She got me to the hotel only to inform me she wanted some special gift card for donation. I rolled my eyes and immediately knew this wasn't going to end well...but I went along cause I'm a sucker at heart I guess. I grabbed a card down the street told her and she wrote back its the wrong one - I grabbed another different one still not the right one. At that point with lots of money on gift cards she proceeds to start telling me to f off - which of course I simply went away. Big warning to everyone - STAY AWAY! - let her go on to the next city...thx


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey Ryder outtoplay4ever Denver Yes 32 4/15/14
Review by outtoplay4ever (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had the opportunity to meet with Zoey on a recent trip to GJ. She is a stunning beauty with a very sexy sweet voice and a rocking body. Zoey was nice but seemed to be more about lets get it done which does not suit me I like to have some connection. No dfk or lfk which is important to me. Daty & tf were fantastic. CG, Reverse CG, & Doggie were enjoyed. I recommend Zoey because I think that everyone has an off day from time to time. I would probably see her again to see if we can make more of a connection. I do appreciate her driving over the mountain to see the men on the western slope.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani badboytimmay Denver Yes 162 4/15/14
Review by badboytimmay (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've had my eye on Karmadasani for awhile and finally took the plunge. Previous reviews are accurate. Setup easy in a mid-range DTC hotel. The door was left ajar and she was on her computer. Totally chill and relaxed and dressed in sweats. Cute/pretty Latina type. Talked for awhile and she told me to get comfortable. Was there for the 15 min special so wasn't expecting a ton of fireworks. She started to undress as I waited for her on the bed and I certainly was not disappointed. Rockin body with fabulous titties. Asked if I could suck on them awhile...sure :) A lil DATY which was great to be there but she wasn't too into it. Great smooth UTF...slow..wet. Nice. A lil russian and pop. Good time with a beautiful lady. Certainly no complaints at all and I thought she was way hotter than her pics. Lots of great ladies in Denver and she is certainly worth the visit. Great looks, hot body, good overall experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara-1178 tha_donjuan Denver Yes 2 4/15/14
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The bait and switch game is getting a tad old but I should know that most of the girls advertise that way to be competitive. Contacted Tara through text and set up a time for outcall to my place. She was prompt and was cute enough but not the girl in the pics. Assumed the standard position face down and the activities began. The massage was decent...not the best I have had but ok at best. As time wore on she finished my back and had me flip over. As she began to get me excited she mentions that there are additional services she can provide...but never elaborates. As she continued to massage she never did more than just that. My interest waned and I asked what was up with the services...she then said that my time was essentially up but would do x, y or z for CRAZY prices. Ummmm no. It's not that big of a deal. I was happy with the massage but damn the upsell with her is crazy. I was nice about it all but come on. She could make so much more money if she would just offer a complete FBSM and not the false promise in the ad. Gents we have almost all been in this situation. Save your money and go to a legit massage place for therapeutic but for FBSM there are tons of better providers. Overall with a good attitude but lackluster massage and finish I will just barely give her and average rating.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Meng Lee joey009 Denver Yes 1 4/15/14
Review by joey009 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nice toned body, good attitude. Nothing out of the ordinary. She uses two different names and phone numbers (Meng Lee 720-648-4861; Mya 504-535-4260).


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
isabel fior pasttime Denver Yes 3 4/15/14
Review by pasttime (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: advertised a nuru session with a vip experience. not a complete nuru as she was staying at a nice hotel which would make cleanup a mess, but very nice. All I can say is it was nuru to gfe. would repeat. she never once looked at the clock. great conversationalist. can't wait till she comes back up to ft collins


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tabitha Thompson Bucket boy Denver Yes 9 4/14/14
Review by Bucket boy (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'd seen Tabitha's profile and pics on P411 and EB for several months and she looked hot. When I saw she was visiting the mountains last weekend, I fired off an email and we had an appointment set up within an hour. She is very bright, pleasant and easy going. She showed up right on time and I opened the door to a very beautiful woman with a smokin' hot body! Her pictures are very accurate and she has one of the prettiest faces and friendliest smiles I've ever seen. I was gad we scheduled two hours as this turned out to be a nice, slow burning, sexy, romantic getaway. She is very friendly, easy to talk to and has excellent bedroom skills!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kianna laopecolorado Denver Yes 3 4/14/14
Review by laopecolorado (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is my first review, had to cause she deserves it big time. I saw another review here for her and that sounded great so I called her up and went to her nice incall hotel in the DTC. This is the kind of girl that makes you stop searching for other providers. Her body's just absolutely mad tight, just awesome. She has a great attitude and (even if it was all act or not) she made me feel amazing for those 30 HOT minutes, and left me wanting more and pissed off about only having 30 minutes to spare. She knows what she's doing and really does enjoy what she does (or at the very least makes you feel that 100%). I will definitely be calling her again, and I've never said that about anyone else.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Synful Natasha anton chigurh Denver Yes 55 4/13/14
Review by anton chigurh (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What hasn't been said about Isabella. I had read most all the reviews and found them to be accurate, not only in appearance but in performance as well. She has a pretty laid back nature but seems willing to step it up when needed. Services were provided naturally as the session progressed. The only reasons I might not see her again is that I like to sample different dishes and of course financial reasons, but those are the only reasons. Batter up.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anita Coxs ghost_rider Denver Yes 25 4/13/14
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Booked with Anita twice last week, both last minute calls and she still got me in! Anita's a fun girl who will rock your world, a college girl gone wild with a great body & personality. I know there where more item's on the menu, just never got the chance to explore. A fun & legit provider worth meeting, here on the north side of town. Thank you Anita Cox!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna 214-xxx-5693 cutter Denver No 3 4/13/14
Review by cutter (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was offering such an attractive price that I decided to take a chance. When I met her I didn't think that the pictures were her as she doesn't look nearly as attractive as in the pictures. Later I looked at the pictures and compared the tattoo and they are her but they must be a bit dated. We undressed and she lay down on her stomach on the bed and put her head on her arms. My little man was at full attention as I started rubbing and kissing her back and legs. When I tried to slide my hands around to the front she made no attempt to allow access. When I went to approach DATY, I was strongly rebuked. So I asked her to roll over which she did. I was told that I couldn't suck anything that might be sticking up in a not very pleasant voice. My little man was now at ease and I asked about a french lesson which generated another no. So I decide it is time to try to finish up and have to bring him back to attention on my own and put on a cover. Start with the main event and I am getting absolutely no response from her at all. I then made the mistake of leaning in and kissing her body and she yells at me for about a 30 seconds. She then says we can continue at which time I decline to continue and dressed and left. This is by far the worst experience that I have had with a woman, when staying within her boundaries it was like trying to seduce a corpse.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jean 719-xxx-2640 fork Colorado Springs No 2 4/13/14
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/14
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Terrible session. Her attitude from the first moment was "let's get this over with". She was obviously having a bad day before I even showed up, but I'm not sure it would have been very different in any case. She doesn't enjoy this career. She should do something else.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey Ryder 911C4 Denver Yes 32 4/13/14
Review by 911C4 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was coming by Summit on her way back to Denver and I scheduled a 90 minute appointment. She was supposed to be at my place at 3, but didn't arrive until some time after 4. I was leaving the bank when she arrived, but it only took me a few minutes to get home. I looked at the clock when we got in bed and it was 4:20. At 5:20 she said time was up, hopped out of bed and got dressed and left. I was taken aback, honestly. The session was completely passionless and I was even starting to feel sorry for her because she seemed to derive no pleasure whatsoever from it. I almost felt like I was making her do something she had absolutely no interest in doing, and that made me feel awful. She had virtually no personality or charisma. I didn't think she was as attractive as others have mentioned. Big natural boobs are nice to look at, but for me that's about it. Of all the women I've seen recently, she has been my worst experience. For , I felt like a got a bad time. ***** ASP REBUTTAL 4/15/14 ***** First of all, I would like to say most of this is totally inaccurate and not true. I was in Grand Junction for the weekend had received request to stop by on my way home to Denver. Knowing that it was quite the drive, and weather was turning bad, we had no specific time set on when I should be arriving. (Anytime between 3:30-7) I politely called when I got close and ended up waiting in the driveway for him to arrive from the bank. He scheduled a 90min appt and donated for my time. I was there from 4pm-5:30pm. (Maybe he would have realized this if his alarm clock by the bed was set for the correct time.) I am always sweet and provide an amazing service to any client! We went for almost the length of the entire session, he had said I was one of the best he has had in while. He also asked me if I was interested in toy play, which normally I would be, if I had brought any of my own. I do not feel comfortable using others' toys as I am a bit of a clean freak. He was a little disappointed. I would have stayed longer but as he is an older gentlemen, I was understanding to the fact it may take him a little longer than most. I was very patient and willing, trying hard to help him reach his satisfaction. He had said it was quite alright after a very long attempt and our time had reached it's limit. His wife was getting off work in the next hour or so, no need for me to stay. I gave him a kiss. Thanked him for welcoming me into his home and went off to clean up and get dressed. Apparently he was not pleased, I think I handled everything to the best of my ability. "You can be the ripest, juciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches." - Dita Von Teese Thank you! Zoey Ryder


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Samantha lion Denver Yes 13 4/13/14
Review by lion (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is my second time to meet Samantha. Our first meeting was few years back when she visited denver. She is a beautiful girl with a very friendly and polite personality. She goes extra mile to accommodate your need. I had enjoyable time with her both times.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adelina Adduci century2ride Denver Yes 28 4/13/14
Review by century2ride (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Adelina's post and thought I haven't had a sensual massage in a very long time! She has been on my radar list of someone I really need to see but never had the chance. As fortunate would have it, I had a rather unique Saturday to myself and I decided to give myself a treat and see if she was available. I know from some of the other reviews, she does book up fast so I took a chance. I got an email reply and lucky for me she had some availability. I know it was a drive for me but easy to get to and didn't think of the distance but more of the anticipation. I knew from her other reviews I couldn't go wrong and it would be well worth the trip - and let me tell it was simply amazing. Adelina is simply amazing - with a great body and made me feel right a home. I loved when she met me at the door in a bath robe - I knew then I was in a for a great time. She is a very insightful lady and a great conversationalist. She went to start the shower while I got undressed and then joined her as we washed each other. I always love a shower with a beautiful lady and haven't had one it a while - so it was a great feeling. Then back to massage room. I got on the table, which was really nice, and surprising comfortable (great music as well). I got on the table face down as she began to apply the lotion to my body- it was simply amazing with all the sensual touching and she asked what I like. As she was massaging my body, I could feel how sensitive her hands were as she moved from side to side pressing her magical hands against my skin. It was simply a great feeling and I took my hands every now and then and tenderly touch her soft skin and feeling her body was so fantastic. We took a break for some water and then I flipped over and wow. I wish I hadn't waited so long. And even though she is not a clock watcher, I was thinking I really need to book 90 mins or maybe 2 hours just to really enjoy the time I had with her. Adelina's is a must see and now that I think of it, my first FBSM was never like this. I will definitely repeat (and repeat). I realize I could always go to a massage place but Adelina's massages are a treasure. As always - YMMV but whatever you do - give yourself a treat and just ENJOY! Fantastic is an understatement! Enjoy the ride! Cyclist


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Samantha-4458 Builder1958 Denver Yes 20 4/13/14
Review by Builder1958 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Samantha is even more beautiful than her pictures Show. I was stunned at how beautiful she was when she opened the door at her very nice incall hotel. Enjoyed every minute of my time with her and can't wait to see here again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Samantha-4458 century2ride Denver Yes 20 4/13/14
Review by century2ride (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Samantha's post on EB and decided to contact her. She has a very sweet voice over the phone and I was amazed by her pictures and other reviews. We got through the screening process and set an appointment for later in the evening. Her incall was very easy to get to and have to say - I was very pleased to see her. She is new to hobby and we had a great chat over some white wine. Good conversationalist! After some time, She took my hand and we began to undress. We laid on the bed and soon all our clothes came off. She has some amazing breasts and loved sucking on them while she was stroking me. She is an awesome kisser and really enjoyed that about her. DATY was sweet and while we moved through different positions, I was thinking I wish we had more time. Soon the cover came on and wow - what a view and a great time. Samantha may be new - but got to say - she is definitely one to see again! I gave her a fantastic because for a new provider, which I seldom do but have to say - it was time well spent (as I was spent)! Thanks Samantha and hope to see you soon! Enjoy the ride - Cyclist!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nomi Secrets foxred Denver Yes 16 4/13/14
Review by foxred (56 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nomi is a sweetheart. I do believe that her goal is to please the client. She is very attractive and gets into the session. I completely enjoyed her company and the excellent back rub. Everything else in my imagination was delivered with spirit and a big smile by both of us. I shall return.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaylah-7185 Hopper Denver Yes 1 4/13/14
Review by Hopper (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Kaylah's ad. I was in the mood for an Ebony girl and judging by her pictures felt like she fit the bill. Looked for a review did not find one decided to call her she had a very pleasant attitude on the phone so decided to try her despite no review. Was not disappointed . Her pictures are accurate and she met me at the door of a nice extended stay with a smile,hug and dressed to kill. Thought about just jumping her bones then and there however maintained composure and found that she is an intelligent articulate lady that can carry a conversation. I did run into a snag from my perspective so politely brought the issue to her attention. Amazingly she listened to my comment and we discussed the issue. This girl was so far ahead of the average provider in my limited experience anyway. We had not even done anything yet. As far as our first session it was bare bones basic full service. Some multiple positioning with out complaint but found she has a fuller menu with donation according to desired fetish or activity. Did not go into the full scope discovered my particular interest and planned our next meet. So if interested call her she is open and easy to talk to a very pretty friendly girl. With time it is my belief that she could well become one of Denver's best. She is new to our town. I hope she decides to stay. Wanting a little more Kaylah. Might also mention she is nice and tight. Another side note I never felt rushed and I know our session had to of gone over. Due to our conversation time. Though I never tracked the time she is a sweet heart


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Daisy Mae geecue2 Denver Yes 1 4/13/14
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Decided to see Daisy she was advertising on 411 board. She is a very cute SoCal blonde young lady. Daisy is very easy going real easy to get along with, she has a very good sense of humor. She asked if I wanted to see her cock sucker and pointed, on the table was a cock shaped sucker. Got to the room and when the door opened there stood Daisy in a very sexy pleather outfit, real sexy, helped her get out of it after a LK. We then laid on the bed where all the activities took place. Daty she stated to be gentle with her which she really appreciated. Her UTF is different, she has a pierced tongue which really made it interesting. Had to stop her, we then went to K9 which sounds like one of her favorites, she seemed to really enjoy this. Afterwards got cleaned up and chatted a bit and got to know each other better.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April 720-xxx-9095 coxcomb Denver Yes 1 4/13/14
Review by coxcomb (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had not seen April in a few months so I decided to try once more (since my ATF was unavailable) to see if anything has changed. April is a tall "librarian" type who works out of an upscale condo complex in the DTC. Parking is easy and free if you use the structure and go to the top floor (for visitors). April greets you in a teddy and has a wonderful personality. She does a good job convincing you that you're handsome and good looking and sexy, but it can be a little over-the-top to the point where it becomes noticeable that it's perhaps not genuine. I'm on the fence about that. She has a professional table and the condo is sparsely appointed and very clean. The oil she used this time was pretty flowery (bottle just said Kroger brand) and I had to shower after. The massage was sensual, not therapeutic. She plays some nice relaxing music throughout. Overall, I give her a "Good" rating, but my only options here were Average and Very Good. This is a classic case where YMMV, but for me, for , there are better options elsewhere. At a minimum, she's nice, safe, clean, and you may enjoy the experience much more than I did.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: