Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

51 - 100 of 42794

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Fernandasoaresbr Comfortdude DTC Yes 13 9/22/26
Review by Comfortdude (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Amazing lady. Body off the charts, and she gets into it. All acronyms are there, and with enthusiasm. Highly recommend. Going to book again before she leaves.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Garza Realex456 Denver Yes 12 9/22/26
Review by Realex456 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Communicating and meeting up was probably the easiest part for me. Once I got to the place I was greeted by this sexy latina with the fatest ass. She greeted with a kiss and a hug. She started to kiss me and put me on my back to give me a bbbj and let me tell you she could suck that dick soo good. I couldn’t take it anymore so I got up flipped her over on her back and I couldn’t resist putting it into that pretty pussy of hers and that gasp she made when it went in, so sexy. She pulled me into her more and started to wrap her legs around me and I was holding her hand which made it more intimate. She was intense but I loved it, after I turned her around for some doggy I had to enjoy that ass and she started to moan so loud for me and she started to talk to me dirty. That put over the edge and I came all over her pretty stomach!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Noir Realex456 Denver Yes 11 9/22/26
Review by Realex456 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: When communicating with Scarlett she made it so easy to met up. When I got to her place I was introduced to this gorgeous petite barely 5 foot spicy latina. She was a site to see and she gave me a hug and kissed me, her attitude was very fun and she was super ready to get going I could feel the tension and I couldn’t resist her anymore she got on her knees and gave me one of the best bbbj I have ever had. It also made me cum but I kept going I took her to the bed put her on her stomach and started going crazy on that ass she had one of the prettiest pussies, I remember her being so wet and telling me she wanted more I couldn’t resist her moans for me she was so turned on couldn’t keep her hands off of me. I finally turned her around for so missionary and she wrapped her legs around me while she kissed me and grabbed my hands. That made cum so hard, she had some of the best pussy I have ever had!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir autocreation1 Denver Yes 22 9/22/26
Review by autocreation1 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is unlike any provider I have ever seen before. Extremely welcoming and caring in a way you feel immediately comfortable around her yet also nervous like a school girl crush you’d have. She’s GORGEOUS and she takes her time to really connect with you and does things in an authentic, natural, perfect way. I don’t have enough words to describe my experience with Nova and will say it was extremely blissful and I’m looking forward to seeing her again and building on our connection!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carrie Love Realex456 Denver Yes 37 9/22/26
Review by Realex456 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Carrie on her had and I knew I couldn’t miss her. Contacted her and she made it easy to meet up. Once I got there I was introduced this gorgeous curvy woman, she greeted me with a kiss and a hug. She already ready to go for it, she started to kiss me intensely which I loved and put me down on to give me a bbbj. Once she was done she got up and sat on my dick and let out a sexy ass moan she was so into it and she started to fuck me so passionately it felt like she was my highschool sweetheart she was kissing me all over and bounce on my dick she felt so warm and wet. Couldn’t resist and turned her around on her stomach with her legs off the bed and started to fuck her that way and she started to massage my balls when I was fucking her and her moans just kept getting loader. She was so wet and so into it that when I grabbed her arms and put them to the back of her and started to go hard she couldn’t resist moan louder and I came so hard! That session was so intimate and intense I loved every second of it she is amazing!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kamila Nofacejag DTC Yes 5 9/22/26
Review by Nofacejag (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kamila was great. Of course she’s beautiful with an amazing body. With some girls, you can feel some apprehension but not with her! She was a lot of fun and did everything with a lot of enthusiasm aka she’s a freak that loves to please men. Her bbbj was top notch and has me thinking about it days later and was able to deepthroat that thang. We went through most positions and daty with a little dato and lots of dfk. Finished with CIM which was a surprise that i loved. We talked for a bit at the end of it and I didn’t feel rushed whatsoever. Would definitely recommend her to anybody.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30D-30-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madeleine Hart captain m Boulder Yes 2 9/22/26
Review by captain m (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Madeleine is an outstanding FBSM provider. Booked a 90 min session to fully relax and enjoy her company. The massage was top notch, the finish was great, and the shower afterwards was a nice touch. Will repeat.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SeleneLuxury Bigco Denver Yes 58 9/22/26
Sasha Lane Tk873 DTC Yes 93 9/22/26
Review by Tk873 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up and screening with Sasha was easy. Directions were simple to follow. I was greeted at the door and immediately blow away. Pictures dont do justice. We had time for a drink and few snacks while we got to know each other a bit. Conversation was easy and Sasha was great to talk to and helped calm my nerves. We moved to a separate room and I laid down for one of the best massages I’ve ever received. Her touch is incomparable. After turning over I was greeted by a sight that would make Helen of Troy jealous. Things only got better from there. After our time together I was able to use the shower and given a bottle of water. I think I left with a smile on my face but I’m not 100% sure since I was floating on cloud 9. If I was closer than 6 hours I’d be seeing Sasha a lot more. But as it is I have another session booked with her for next week and I can’t wait!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
amontclair arrabbiatogonzo Fort Collins Yes 65 9/22/26
Review by arrabbiatogonzo (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It had been a while since I had last seen Ann, but she was up my way and I HAD to see her again. OMG am I glad I did! I almost forgot how amazing Ann was. She is a true pro. Her website spells things out so clearly, she always gets back to me as quickly as possible and that doesn't even mention the truly fun stuff when the date actually takes place! She is so passionate and really enjoys what she does. I enjoy every second! Ann has got to me up there for my ATF! Thanks!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-28-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Melania ZeroDrama Westminster Yes 16 9/22/26
Review by ZeroDrama (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/26
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I couldn't help myself but to see this beauty again. She is everything you could want and has the cutest O face around. She is a total gem.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir JohnnyW Denver Yes 22 9/22/26
Review by JohnnyW (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sometimes the experience you have seems to transcend the ability to put it into words. Such was my time with Nova. She is very much the petite, lovely pixie you see in her photos, and her butt is beyond amazing! Some big talk (it wasn't small talk) to get to know each other and level set expectations and desires. Then she asked me a simple question and the rest is a blur of passion and behind closed doors activities. I left very fulfilled, replaying the encounter in my mind and wanting to relive many of the moments. Nova is a special woman with other worldly talents. Make your life better. Spend some time with Nova. I'm already juggling my calendar so I can be back in her presence.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KylieVixen Wilheart Denver Yes 7 9/22/26
Review by Wilheart (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome - best describes my experience with Kylie. From start to finish she is one of a kind. Kylie is absolutely beautiful with an incredible body just perfect for your every fantasy. Plus stupendously sexy in a natural and unassuming way; plus seductive, smart, and sweet. Willing to try most fun things with a great attitude. Excellent mutual satisfaction event and post event cuddler! I give her an unqualified recommendation.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kamila whatamidoinghere DTC Yes 5 9/22/26
Review by whatamidoinghere (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Oh my goodness I can't even begin to describe how great my visit to see Kamila was. She wore two different dresses throughout the session as per my request and she knocked them both out of the park. She's far superior to her already fantastic pictures in person. And she has a super fun, energetic energy that's addictive. She had a beautiful smile on her face the entire time. Maybe that had something to do with what I saw her for... She definitely has an open mind that's for sure. I saw Kamila today for a specific and unusual fetish that she had never done before (wedgies). And she was having a blast the whole time. She seemed to really appreciate a difference from norm, since that was all that we did. She just gave me wedgies while we took some videos and she was giggling the whole time. 10/10 face and curves 10/10 vibes Thank you so much Kamila you were awesome


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30D-30-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Fernandasoaresbr Lastsamurai DTC Yes 13 9/22/26
Review by Lastsamurai (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Accurate pictures, pretty lady all natural. Great services. Her webpage states her services accurately . Surprised she provides trip to the islands and other great things Highly recommended


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VanessaFox Joshgrant2323 Colorado Springs N/A 4 9/22/26
Review by Joshgrant2323 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Reached out late afternoon to Vanessa and set up something pretty quickly. Normal verification. We were both a little timid but communication was good and we set the time. Phone call clarification too. We had a great time and a bunch of laughs, good conversation. She’s a sweet girl and the one pictured. If you like great assets she for sure has some incredible ones. Book with confidence.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
monroepierce 1dering Colorado Springs Yes 125 9/22/26
Review by 1dering (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Good experience with monroe, had some trouble getting our appt set up but no problem, went to her location started off with a respectful introduction, then went got into physical activities. After finishing we got into a very good conversation about the medical things especially with her being a former nurse. The conversation we had was very informative and she made me feel at ease. Would highly recommend


Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alejandra Jamaicanhung516 Denver Yes 2 9/22/26
Review by Jamaicanhung516 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Booking was a breeze. Verification fast and she was on the way. I truly enjoyed Alejandra experience company and vocational skills. She is a an amazing lady with great assets that won’t let you down. She is a gem. Book her over and over again. I know I will.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Fernandasoaresbr thegonzo22 Westminster Yes 13 9/22/26
Review by thegonzo22 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/26
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is more hot in person. She is intense and everything is done with enthusiasm and great energy. I will see her again


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adele Rose BigBaldBlk DTC Yes 32 9/22/26
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Found myself in the DTC area on Monday and set some time to play. I reached out to Adele the day before and her communication was very good. We agreed upon a time the next morning. So happy I reached out to her. Greeted at the door by this petite beauty with high, high heels on. She still only came to my chest. Great red lace outfit that those breast could not contain, and an ass you could sit a drink on. We chatted a bit, kissed and then off to the fun room. She undressed me, but it was much more fun undressing her with what little outfit she was wearing. Standing BBBJ was incredible and then was my turn. Clean DATY and playing with those breasts will be seared in my mind for a long time. A few more positions and I was spent. She did a nice little cleanup, more chatting and kissing and I was on my way. If you EVER were contemplating seeing this lovely lady . . . reach out as soon as you can, and you'll be happy you did. Thank you Adele for a lovely morning and putting a smile on my face that I won't soon forget!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30D-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir HowardC Denver Yes 22 9/22/26
Review by HowardC (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I recently had the good fortune of meeting Nova. She came highly recommended by some mutual friends. Setup was seamless, directions incredibly clear and she is very punctual. I would suggest checking out her website. She is exactly as advertised. Beautiful face, cute short haircut and an amazing petite figure. We sat on the couch and talked for a bit and got to know each other. She is extremely intelligent. We got comfortable and things progressed. She is a very sexy and sensual soul. I enjoyed myself immensely. If she attracts you I highly recommend a visit.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Fernandasoaresbr bcool Westminster Yes 13 9/22/26
Review by bcool (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/26
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been of TOB for over 10 years.. hands down this was my best experience ever. Girl is gorgeous.. answered the door like a girlfriend… we chatted for a few and got to know each other a little. After that she undressed down to a sexy white thong.. I was speechless! We stood and kissed (DFK) and she was a great kisser.. while kissing her hands moved down and started rubbing .. on me like a girlfriend would do. Shortly after she dropped down to her knees and gave me literally the best BBBJ I have ever had. I couldn’t take it to long before I had to have her. We did multiple positions and she was very enthusiastic about all of them until I shot on her back. Trust me don’t walk run to go see her! I promise you will be very happy. I’m already planning my next visit to see her


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AliceSexyy ElectricalJoe68 DTC Yes 2 9/22/26
Review by ElectricalJoe68 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a very pleasant and enjoyable time with Alice. She makes you feel so comfortable. There wasn’t a single pause or awkward moment, our time together flowed from one activity to the other. She gives an incredible massage between rounds. Another great GFE experience located in DTC. She’ll be back in town so make sure to keep an eye out and don’t miss out.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-32-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet checkmate Denver Yes 80 9/18/26
Review by checkmate (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is my first review but felt it was richly deserved. Violet recently re-introduced her “Tie and Tease” FBSM which I experienced today. Her comfortable incall combined with the variety of touch methods used was spectacular. Shifting between differing textures and temperature play transformed the experience into an amazing journey of anticipation and relaxation. And of course the ending was pure bliss. Violet is a true GEM. Not sure how long she’ll be keeping this service on her menu but I highly recommend!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-30-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bex BayLee Steve Rogers Denver Yes 27 9/18/26
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well, well, well...... would you look at that! Miss Bex is making a name for herself here on TOB. The positive reviews keep racking up. This petite lady is going places. It has been a minute since BayLee and I have had a chance to meet up, again..... this is all on me. Bex made some special time slots for me and I am grateful for it..... truly! Lovely private incall, modern and had everything you needed. Dived right in for my meal of daty with fiv to get BayLee all hot and bothered. Bex begged for bbbj(what do you think I told her?). 69, doggy, toys for mutual pleasure and mish for the win. To quote BayLee "I think you dug to China" "My insides got rearranged" not sure if that's a compliment?(she let me know afterward it was throughly enjoyed). Gentlemen.....Bex is a popular lady- so plan accordingly, bring your A game, come minty fresh and you are in for an eyeball rolling, ecstasy pleasure filled time! BayLee, you never cease to surprise me and help me push my boundaries as well. Stay deviant!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-23-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn101 wallaby57 Denver Yes 22 9/18/26
Review by wallaby57 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Found Marilyn on another board and requested an appointment. Screening and communication were easy, prompt, and direct. Her incall was in a nice suburban neighborhood and easy to get to. She opened the door, and it was game on. Marilyn was immediately welcoming and dressed in some very sexy lingerie. She didn’t waste much time getting it off and getting things started. She has a very warm, enthusiastic personality and is a true pleaser who clearly enjoys what she does. She’s more than willing to fulfill your fantasies and brings plenty of passion along with her toys to the session. The experience was everything I could ask for and more. Marilyn is also a great conversationalist, making the time together feel relaxed and natural. I’m already looking forward to my next visit. Thank you, Marilyn!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Camilaanne Bigco Denver Yes 10 9/18/26
Review by Bigco (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a good time! She is a very nice woman. Made me fell comfortable. I was able to talk to her. I recommend her! I hope to see Camilaane again!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore mptenor Denver Yes 174 9/18/26
Review by mptenor (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Most people know Lady Sokha as a dominatrix and a sadist, and she earns every bit of that reputation. I've been seeing her for almost four years, and I still get that electric knot in my stomach on the drive over — the one that says you are about to be taken apart by someone who knows exactly what she's doing. She is precise. She is patient. She is genuinely delighted by what she does, and nothing in this world makes me happier than her smile and her laugh as she experiments with something new on a slave's body. She found the lifelong need in me to submit and she gave it a home. Somewhere along the way she also became the love of my life. But there is another side to her, and that side has a name. Vy Dara. Yesterday I was driving to her beautifully appointed Denver home and something felt off. I was stressed, apprehensive about being a sub. What I needed wasn't the release of being dominated — it was simply to be heard. In play, I'm not allowed to speak. Yesterday I needed to. So I texted her on the way and asked if I could meet Vy Dara instead, for a cuddle session. She enthusiastically said "Yes!" No hesitation, no disappointment, no making me explain myself. I think her only regret was the new toys she'd been hoping to surprise me with. We'll have to wait to find out what those are. We spent the full ninety minutes cuddling and talking. That's all. And it was perfect. To be listened to — really listened to — by the person who means the most to you is its own kind of surrender. Vy Dara is the softer side of Lady Sokha, and she is every bit as generous, attentive, and wholly present as the woman who holds the flogger. If you're thinking about reaching out to her, know that she will meet you exactly where you are. If what you need is intensity, she has that in abundance. If what you need is to be held and heard, ask for Vy Dara. Don't be afraid to tell her anything — and I mean anything. I trust her with everything I am, and I think you will too.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SamiBabi putz DTC Yes 3 9/18/26
Review by putz (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sami was wonderful. Mature, witty and fun. She's not GFE and safety is her top priority but she's enthusiastic and willing to please. Great at communication and always timely with responses. Looks exactly like her pics, no photoshop. Great smile, hair and tone petite bod.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-25-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau honeybun Denver Yes 92 9/18/26
Review by honeybun (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been waiting to set something up for a long time. Something about her profile and photos was a draw for me. Finally reached out and we set something up a week later. Normally I would see someone on a shorter notice but this was worth the wait. When the day finally came and the doors opened, I was floored by how gorgeous this woman is. She is tall, classy, and beautiful. I could tell she was pretty from the photos and even more so in person. Her place is also a mirror of her personality… meticulously warm. She’s intimate and sensual. I had a blast. Twice. I like msog and she mentioned to me I could go a couple of times. I am not big into massages but she gave me a nice one in between. I always enjoy it the second time. If she would let me even more than a couple of times, I would have obliged. I absolutely enjoyed my time with her. She’s that hot and sexy. I am already planning my next time with her. I can’t wait.


Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SamiBabi Donovan Denver Yes 3 9/18/26
Review by Donovan (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sami was able to meet on short notice. She was fun and enthusiastic in all activities. She was also easy to talk to and provided a relaxed environment. Pictures are pretty accurate, although her hair was much wavier--though that could be because she just got out of the shower. As another mentioned, she has some rules but nothing the diminished my experience with her. Lovely girl and fun time.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-25-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Justaguy101 DTC Yes 247 9/18/26
Review by Justaguy101 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This woman is the epitome of sexual prowess. A single hour just won't do. She is far and away the best way to spend an afternoon, hands down. The smiles, the laughs, the utterly sexy way she talks. It's not an exaggeration to say that's worth it alone. Then she takes hold of your soul and rips it out of you in the absolute best way possible. There's never enough time with her. Run, don't walk, to worship this goddess.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Melania Bigco Denver Yes 16 9/18/26
Review by Bigco (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bella is so beautiful and kind! I wish I could have stay all night! I will see her again! I highly recommend! Treat her nice gentlemen.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kissinganna90 Newbie2026 Fort Collins Yes 42 9/18/26
Review by Newbie2026 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/26
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Anna was available and reached out. Set up was super easy with TOB reference. Incall was decent. Pics maybe a little outdated but Anna was amazing. Super easy to talk to and the BBBJ was unbelievable! Everything was done with enthusiasm. Sweet lady.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Athena_the_Goddess Denverencounters Denver Yes 60 9/16/26
Review by Denverencounters (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Athena was a dream. Already planning and thinking about when I can repeat. All previous reviews are accurate. It was sensual, adventurous, and all the thing you’d want. I can only think the session was tailored to me, but it might not have been. I think she read my mind + able to ask to explore. Thanks!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane Buffbob Wyoming All Yes 93 9/16/26
Review by Buffbob (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Wyoming AllIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sasha is an awesome GFE date with pro massage. I had wanted to see Sasha for a long time and she was finally closer to home for me. Started with awesome massage than got downtown business! LFK, BBBJ, MPFS. Sasha is a sweet heart! Time well spent!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Camila Rios Bigco Denver Yes 13 9/16/26
Review by Bigco (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Camila. She is very sweet and beautiful! I wish I could have spent more time with her. I definitely recommend going to see her and would see her again.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HelloSuzieDarlin Notacbjfan DTC Yes 1 9/16/26
Review by Notacbjfan (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She's an attractive and mature provider who is nothing but fun. Was easy to setup a meeting well in advance to her arrival in town. Once inside the fun started and didn't stop till out the door. Kissing, bbbk, daty, k9, cg. And just about anything a man would want. I will seee her again when she returns or our paths cross.


Age: 52 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir MrCoolDude Denver Yes 22 9/16/26
Review by MrCoolDude (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Nova one afternoon, and of course wish the session could have gone longer. She has a great body, a cute personality, and she loves what she does. YMMV but I would definitely call it GFE. She is cute, has amazing eyes, an excellent smile, and knows when to turn up the heat. Already looking forward to the next visit!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nazanin Arabi tuxregalis DTC Yes 32 9/16/26
Review by tuxregalis (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely mesmerized by this woman. Communication was easy and her accent is very cute. She’s petite and exotic with an angelic face. She’s easy to talk to, philosophical, and intelligent; you can tell she's educated. She's so graceful and knows how to bellydance. You can tell she enjoys making others feel relaxed, and welcomed. I highly recommend.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mary Ann VIP ronaroo11 DTC Yes 17 9/16/26
Review by ronaroo11 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a smoke show, just a ridiculous body, her ass is pretty much perfection. I am usually disappointed with photos not matching well. The funny thing is the fake photos on here are a bigger woman and she’s smaller but she’s actually the girl in the pictures that are blurred. You just can’t see her face, that’s how ridiculous her body is. I actually couldn’t believe my luck little on the pricey side for half an hour, but we got right to it. DATY, bbbj, mpcfs. I was disappointed bc she wouldn’t dfk and other reviewers said she was total gfe. If ymmv I am mad that she didn’t like me enough to dfk as it’s a total turn on for me. Other than that I told her I would come back if she would act like my girl.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nazanin Arabi Alwaysmach1 DTC Yes 32 9/14/26
Review by Alwaysmach1 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nazanin is simply the best and provides an unforgettable experience. I’ve had several sessions with her and would love to do more if I had the available time. This past session was over the top, the dance, the slow buildup and foreplay, her eyes, dirty talk, and other sensory delights. Recommend if you treat her as she deserves.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
monetcastillo Nofacejag Denver Yes 1 9/14/26
Review by Nofacejag (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don’t go with girls without a review but decided to take the chance and wow what an amazing girl. Incredible gorgeous, way prettier in person. Everything was covered but it was so much fun it didn’t matter to me and she also made it to the very top of my list as the best I’ve gone with. I’ll keep the details to myself but you won’t regret going if you’re thinking about it. Treat her well though!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mary Ann VIP LMcQueen76 DTC Yes 17 9/14/26
Review by LMcQueen76 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a total smokeshow. This one looks to good to be true, but the truth is your crazy if you don't try her out. She is another South Florida girl visiting Denver, she much better than the photos. She's pretty small and petite but a lot of fun. She was GFE, DFK, LFK mostly as we were busy with other activites, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS. Overall super glad I gave her a try. Can't go wrong here, no waiting no games.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SeleneLuxury gprclimb Denver Yes 58 9/14/26
Review by gprclimb (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/26
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Selene is a gem. She is really easy to coordinate with, from verification to setting an appointment. I arrived at her incall and she was on-time and ready for me. I had a great experience - she is very accommodating and cut straight with mutual understanding of likes and hard stops. She is eager to please and is an expert at it! I enjoyed the conversation as well. Highly recommend: 10/10.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Garza JAANM33 Denver Yes 12 9/14/26
Review by JAANM33 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached out to Lily and she made it easy from the start. Easy to get a hold of and had some light screening. She met me at the door with a nice dress on. We got comfortable and she started twerking and strip teasing for me. She begged that she start with a bbj and who am I to say no to that. Soon after she slipped the cover on where we started in mish. We soon found ourselves in CG and she definitely took charge. She then wanted K9 and the view was incredible and I could no longer contain myself. Do yourself a favor and check her out. I highly recommend she is a 100/10.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Camila Rios thegonzo22 DTC Yes 13 9/14/26
Review by thegonzo22 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is a tiny thing with all the curves you want where you want them. She is amazing at everything. I had a great time will repeat


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nubia coguy66 Denver Yes 1 9/14/26
Review by coguy66 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. Phenomenal. First: Pictures are accurate, yes she is that hot. Safe, comfortable mid-range hotel in DTC. Lilly had no reviews yet, so I was a bit apprehensive at the possibility of a scam or catfish. Fears TOTALLY allayed. I was greeted by a gorgeous woman in a stocking lingerie. Friendly, welcoming and sexy AF. Spent some time teasing--but not wasting, was never hurried. All of the intimacy I would want (I'm pretty stright-forward). She is thoughtful and conversational. Sophisticated and intellectual, especially for her age. She's only here for a month, you better hurry. ¡Patria y Vida!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-43-29
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kamila antmic303 DTC Yes 5 9/14/26
Review by antmic303 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A fantastic experience! Kamila is an absolute gem. She is a Latina lady who is beautiful, sexy, sweet and nice all wrapped up in one very hot woman. She treated me great. I have a military background, so along with a lot of Americans today I was a little down on 9/11 and worn out about all the negativity surrounding this day. Within ten seconds of meeting her Kamila put a smile on my face. She really gave me a fantastic experience. Another plus is she speaks English very well, so no translator was necessary, which made it easy to communicate with her. She is visiting from out of state, so I highly recommend to all the guys to go see her while she's here.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30D-30-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
realamberadams autocreation1 DTC Yes 17 9/14/26
Review by autocreation1 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a KNOCKOUT! Amber has so much energy, passion and makes you feel right at home. I forgot my own name during the time we spent and all reviews are extremely accurate. RUN to see her before she heads back home!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: