Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| PinkKitty420 | Flfanatic | Longmont | Yes | 17 | 8/14/26 | |
|
Review by
Flfanatic
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/26 Time: 2 hrs Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Pink is amazing! I hardly ever leave reviews at all, but here I am. She greeted me like a trusted friend and we chatted about preferences. I fulfilled several bucket list items, including a couple I didn't know I needed! She's exceptionally talented and obviously enjoys what she does. I have no doubt she could be vanilla and provide an exceptional experience, but that would be a missed opportunity. She really is bubbly and friendly. Everything on her profile is spot on. Such a wonderful person and skills beyond compare! Treat this lady right, and indulge yourself with a fantastic time. Age: 36 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| realamberadams | Cory812 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 8/11/26 | |
|
Review by
Cory812
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Great conversation, connection, and activities. She honestly has it all. I will be sure to go out of my way anytime we have an opportunity to meet. I can’t recommend her enough. Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| realamberadams | Harley79 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 8/11/26 | |
|
Review by
Harley79
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/8/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Great time. We definitely clicked. She is the person in the pictures. BCD activities were very good. I will definitely see her again when she is in town. Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Renata Avila | El_pana14 | Denver | Yes | 23 | 8/11/26 | |
|
Review by
El_pana14
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/8/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: It took some time to schedule with renata, I had her on my radar for a few weeks but after a few tries I was able to schedule with her, she did not disappoint at all I think she’s even more beautiful in person and we clicked from the start! All I can say is the past reviews don’t lie and I highly recommend her, I know I’ll be coming back!! Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-37 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Renata Avila | aj9706 | DTC | Yes | 23 | 8/11/26 | |
|
Review by
aj9706
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/26 Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the chance to meet Sofia recently, and she was everything I hoped for and more. She’s a petite, beautiful woman with a fit body, beautiful curves, and a great vibe. From the moment I met her, she made me feel comfortable and welcomed. Sofia is classy, confident, and very sensual. She has amazing energy and a passionate side that makes the experience unforgettable. She’s the perfect mix of a lady with a wild side. Her location is perfect very convenient and comfortable. I had a lot of fun spending time with her, and she is definitely worth every dollar. I don’t live in Denver, but she is absolutely worth the trip. San Francisco is waiting for you, Sofia hope to see you here soon. Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-37 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Casey_Valentine | Tom Swift | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/11/26 | |
|
Review by
Tom Swift
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/26 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Beautiful, young, fit, highly intelligent woman who lives up to her fantastic photos and better. Her stellar communications were refreshing. She was on time and ready when I was, her clear instructions for the meeting were delivered with plenty of time. We met at a 4 star hotel that she booked for us. I had the expectation of a BDSM session and she delivered that for 2 hours, where I saw stars and angels. Please study her website to understand what she is about. She takes her profession seriously and delivers her services in that vain. Age: 26 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-27-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessikray | Engineidx | Westminster | Yes | 95 | 8/11/26 | |
|
Review by
Engineidx
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/26 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jessikray is sweet, kind-hearted, and really dang good at what she does! She was very receptive when I wanted to return the favor, and a good time was had by all. I will definitely be back! Treat her well. Age: 39 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Emily-9568 | eugene.in.co | Denver | Yes | 3 | 8/11/26 | |
|
Review by
eugene.in.co
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She is something, really stunning, smart, kind and sweet! The communication was great, straightforward screening, was able to schedule a meeting the same day in a great location with easy parking. Had just an amazing time with her, truly unforgettable! Thank you so much for the time together, Emily, I will be back! Absolutely recommend her to everyone! Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-20-24 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| samantha11 | eugene.in.co | Denver | Yes | 20 | 8/11/26 | |
|
Review by
eugene.in.co
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Just WOW! Like someone said in one of the recent reviews - she is out of this world - that's for sure! I was totally blown away by her exceptional beauty, kindness, charm and performance, it was one of the times best ever! She is definitely my type, almost fell in love lol. Thank you so much for a fantastic time together, Samantha, I will remember it forever! Age: 23 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| only.cheri | Colorado13083 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/11/26 | |
|
Review by
Colorado13083
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Cheri is very sexy and looks even better in person. She has great energy and is a sweetheart. Of course I was hesitant with no reviews but she is a hidden gem. She fulfilled a fetish of mine and was happy to do so. BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS, 69. I would absolutely recommend and will be seeing her again. Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lovely Raquel | Garcia | Denver | Yes | 67 | 8/11/26 | |
|
Review by
Garcia
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Another great session with Raquel. She is a fantastic Massage Therapist. Her office is centrally located and discreet. Send her a message and get on her schedule. You will feel fantastic afterwards. Age: 44 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-37 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| samantha11 | rodster720 | DTC | Yes | 20 | 8/11/26 | |
|
Review by
rodster720
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the good fortune of meeting Samantha today! What an amazing experience! Everything was exceptional 10/10 - from the initial text, verification, incall location, our session together, to our final goodbye. Not one hiccup, issue, or disappointment. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever met! Plus she is a joy to chat with and get to know. This is precisely why we hobby! I cannot recommend her highly enough (she might even be my new ATF) and I am already planning another visit with her. Age: 23 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Zaria Gold | boxer-6526 | DTC | Yes | 54 | 8/11/26 | |
|
Review by
boxer-6526
(145 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/26 Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Another amazing time with my ATF. We kind of got lost in each other. She spoils me. DFK, breast worship, DATY, DATO, bbbj, bls, mish, cowgirl, k9, rinse off, repeat. Just what I needed. Thank you Zaria. I'll see you soon Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| realamberadams | Anon123456789 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 8/8/26 | |
|
Review by
Anon123456789
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: What an absolutely amazing session. Amber is newish to the scene, so took a chance on quality expecting to be duped. Was absolutely not duped, pics are real, her socials are real (check them out holy cow), and session could not have been more fun. The only issue was verifying each other took a little more steps than normal. As far as the session goes, she has a great menu and was fun, sexy, and enthusiastic about it all. Honestly she may be the greatest I’ve ever seen. Be great to her Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jessica Martinez 2+ | nm2013 | Denver | Yes | 94 | 8/8/26 | |
|
Review by
nm2013
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This review is long overdue. I have been wanting to see Jessica for a long time and once our scheduled aligned it was worth the wait. She arrived on time and she made sure she pleased me from start to finish. She is very kind and will meet her again many times in future Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Maeve156 | Colomanv | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/8/26 | |
|
Review by
Colomanv
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/6/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She’s the real deal. Incredible natural beauty and an ass that left me thinking about her for days. The way she used her hands was both tender and stimulating. She edged me into the stars and was an incredible GFE. Make sure to treat her right and you’ll be in heaven with this witchy little thing. Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sunny Phillips | Rockies84 | Fort Collins | Yes | 40 | 8/8/26 | |
|
Review by
Rockies84
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/26 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Thank you for a great time. Definitely looks like her pictures. Good looking and full of life. All adult activities were performed with enthusiasm. I like how she takes her time. She has the southern energy about her. Very kind and sweet. I’m glad I finally got to meet you when you’re back in town. I highly recommend. Can’t wait to see you next time. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bella Melania | ZeroDrama | Westminster | Yes | 16 | 8/8/26 | |
|
Review by
ZeroDrama
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/26 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Bella couldn't be more aptly named. One of the most beautiful girls you will see with one of the cutest accent. She is such a gem and I couldn't have had a better time while it lasted. I hope she visits more often as she is worth multiple repeats for sure. Thank you Bella for a time not soon forgotten. Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-30-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jasmine628 | bokinsane007 | Denver | Yes | 56 | 8/7/26 | |
|
Review by
bokinsane007
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/3/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This girl is an absolute sweetheart she is so beautiful and she is so much fun soft skin beautiful tits and her bbbj skills are definitely out of this world I highly recommend seeing her Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nova Noir | rockymtnhigh25 | Denver | Yes | 22 | 8/7/26 | |
|
Review by
rockymtnhigh25
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/3/26 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I was able to see Nova again, she's really something special. I think a hard part about meeting people is actually connecting with them. I've opened up to Nova about things that I won't even tell most people, she really is that genuine and understanding to talk to. She's quite smart, funny, and somehow has a really relaxing presence about her which isn't always the case with beautiful women. I'm always shy/nervous around people as beautiful as her, but she has a way to make you relax and just be yourself. Nothing is rushed, forced, or awkward. This isn't an acronym checklist type of encounter, it is way more than that (and way better). Respect when meeting girls is paramount, and she deserves every ounce of it. If you show up wanting to act like a pig this is not the girl for you. If you want a genuine and respectful connection, I cannot recommend her any more highly. Nova, is a rare, amazing, intelligent, kind, and beautiful person and I would visit her any chance I get. Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MERC HH | Rockies84 | Denver | Yes | 47 | 8/7/26 | |
|
Review by
Rockies84
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/29/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Mercedes a couple days ago. She definitely puts you at ease. Makes you nice and comfortable to chat with. She has big flotation devices. One of her best features. A great time. Thanks again. All adult activities were performed with enthusiasm. Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miss Mandy | Rockies84 | Denver | Yes | 77 | 8/7/26 | |
|
Review by
Rockies84
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great company. I saw her a few weeks ago. Her pictures don’t do her justice. Great personality to chat with. Adult activities performed with enthusiasm. Thanks again. Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-23-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| FoxyIvy | putz | Denver | Yes | 108 | 8/7/26 | |
|
Review by
putz
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/2/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Adorable and gorgeous woman. Ivy has a very calm and chill demeanor. Best communication and prompt with texts. All the amenities you can ask for in a very clean and great location. She's truly the best. Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nova Noir | Chell324 | Denver | Yes | 22 | 8/7/26 | |
|
Review by
Chell324
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/3/26 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: If you want a QV or to check off all the acronyms as quickly as possible, Nova is probably not the right lady. However, if you’re looking to connect on a more personal level and have a much deeper experience, well then this magical pixie is going to blow your mind! Start with her verification process and you will see that she is thorough about getting to know her clients. Don’t be intimidated though, because once you arrive you are welcomed by a gorgeous woman with big blue eyes and a smile that will instantly melt away your nerves. A deep and intimate conversation followed that was a lot more than “what are you into?” I had to dig pretty deep to answer some of her questions. By the time we moved to the bedroom, she knew exactly what I needed that day. She is extremely passionate, enthusiastic, energetic, flexible, vocal and has the body of a professional dancer. I won’t give specifics because I’m sure every encounter with Nova is totally different based on your connection with her. So be open, honest and kind. You will be grateful for every moment you spend with this magnificent woman. Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| sashaxplorer | Koolhandluke2 | Fort Collins | Yes | 1 | 8/7/26 | |
|
Review by
Koolhandluke2
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/4/26 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Met Sasha at a very nice hotel. As soon as she opened the door I knew I made the right choice. She had no reviews yet on TOB but I was able to chat with her on texts which made me see how genuine she is . Immediately after the pleasantries, the fun began. I almost lost it with her UTF skills. I stopped her and asked if I could have my chance. She smiled and obliged with willingness. After she slipped on the cover and all I can say is WOW. This woman enjoys what she does and the views were amazing. I would definitely see her again and I would definitely recommend her. Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ella Blair | dilfasmr | DTC | Yes | 27 | 8/7/26 | |
|
Review by
dilfasmr
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/26 Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This was my first time seeing Ella, she exceeded all of my expectations ten fold. She got back to me quickly with clear times and details. Very clear directions for finding her incall and parking were provided. Our time together felt too short but every second was incredible. Looking forward to seeing her again. Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| AnyTime | El Capitan | DTC | Yes | 8 | 8/7/26 | |
|
Review by
El Capitan
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had the pleasure to see her at her nice incall in DTC, the screening was done thru TOB and she did require a video call before our meeting, when I arrived she greeted me in sexy lingerie, after a quick shower we proceeded to the main event and she offers a magnificent GFE experience, she takes her a time and definitely knows how to please. I definitely recommend. Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-28-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nova Noir | PunkyskamonXXX | Denver | Yes | 22 | 8/7/26 | |
|
Review by
PunkyskamonXXX
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/26 Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: What a great experience! Nova and I had a wonderful night together. She makes you feel a ease at once. Like reconnecting with an old friend. She's beautiful inside and out. We laughed, hung out and really made a connection which lead to a deeper night. Nova is special and makes you feel special. Thanks Nova for making my night Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| realamberadams | playdate5280 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 8/7/26 | |
|
Review by
playdate5280
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/6/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Amber this morning. I haven’t had this much fun in years maybe decades!!! She’s so cool. Very easy to talk to and has the most beautiful accent. Her eyes are stunning and she takes very good care of herself. Her body is perfect even better than her pictures. Amber even started speaking in Italian during our time together. It was crazy hot!!! I told her I was going to leave a horrible review so I could have her all to myself but I just couldn’t do it, she’s too sweet. Please treat her well gentleman. It’ll be nice if she makes Denver a regular stop. Thank you Amber!!! Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| RyleighCOS | mikeyzo6 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 76 | 8/7/26 | |
|
Review by
mikeyzo6
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/26 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I recently had the opportunity to reconnect with Ryleigh. It had been several years since our last encounter, but she remembered me which made the scheduling process a breeze. Her location is discreet and easily accessible, and the services provided were exceptional, as I had anticipated. Ryleigh is still beautiful, still super sweet, and still my ATF! Treat her with respect and kindness, and you will undoubtedly have a fantastic time! Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Olivia Belle | FreshAndFunky | Denver | Yes | 32 | 8/7/26 | |
|
Review by
FreshAndFunky
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/6/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Lots of fun parking was a little tricky but got parked and waited on her instructions. Met her at her private residence. Cute Latina with new huge breasts. Voluptuous is all I could say, we had a great time although all activities were protected she did an excellent job. After we finished I danced with her in her living room showed her some moves and she asked me to marry her after the first dip. Better see her while you can rumor has it she’s retiring after school. Hopefully it’s a roomer. Thanks for the great time two left feet ;) Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| RomaneColombian | 7485542 | Colorado Springs | N/A | 11 | 8/3/26 | |
|
Review by
7485542
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/23/26 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Rare natural Columbiana. If you speak Spanish thats a huge plus. Very very very good skillset. If you show up hammer cocked you're gonna fire very fast. Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-25-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| RomaneColombian | HobbyRobbie | Denver | Yes | 11 | 8/3/26 | |
|
Review by
HobbyRobbie
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/23/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Full and true gfe experience, services and specials are honored like it is states in her webpage. Services are top notch and she is the girl of the photos, young natural and with nice assets Will meet her again and again. Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-25-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bex BayLee | slt34123 | Denver | N/A | 27 | 8/3/26 | |
|
Review by
slt34123
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/21/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Everything's already been said previously, but Bex is such a cool soul! Age: 37 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-23-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| AnyTime | Stanton2121 | DTC | Yes | 8 | 8/3/26 | |
|
Review by
Stanton2121
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/2/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I found her post on TOB and noticed she was currently visiting the Denver area. She had several good reviews and her pictures looked great. I reached out to pre-screen and schedule a meeting. She responded quickly. Her pre-screening is painless. She does a short video call before meeting which is a great idea. Her communication during the entire process was prompt and detailed. We met at a nice hotel in the DTC. She keeps the room very well organized. She provided light kisses, GFE and a fantastic bbj. She is very attractive, has a fantastic body. After our private time she offered a shower and a bottle of cold water for the road. The whole experience was great. You won't go wrong meeting her. I look forward to a repeat next time she is in town. Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-28-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| FoxyIvy | SouthernPunter | Denver | N/A | 108 | 8/3/26 | |
|
Review by
SouthernPunter
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Third time visiting Ivy at her RINO location. I didn't think she could be any hotter, but now features freckles and tan lines. As we've gotten more comfortable with one another, the time together has only improved. Visit her website for details, but trust you'll have a good time. Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| AnyTime | Nuggsman | DTC | Yes | 8 | 8/3/26 | |
|
Review by
Nuggsman
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She's the real deal! Loved my time with her. She's an exceptional lover. Pictures are her and she's got a body built for sin. Will be repeating soon. Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-28-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| VenusGalore | Jhlakers | Denver | Yes | 174 | 8/3/26 | |
|
Review by
Jhlakers
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/26, 2 Girl Show Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've had the pleasure of sessioning with Lady Sokha for over 4 years now and she is different than any other provider I've known in my 20 plus years in the hobby. She genuinely cares about her clients and is a wonderful person. This is what separates Lady Sokha from the countless other providers. I waa fortunate this particular session that she had a friend mistress Sydney Sol join for a duo and had ah amazing time as always. Age: 43 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sensual Violet | Tyoung | Denver | Yes | 80 | 7/31/26 | |
|
Review by
Tyoung
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/23/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I think it’s been over three years since I last posted a review about Violet, but after today’s session I had to bump her back to the top. I had noticed that she had added a Nuru option. Nuru can be a tricky thing and a roll of the dice. Two things that are a must for me are the correct rubber mattress and real Nuru gel. Both boxes are checked with this lady. She truly is a human slip and slide. The pot of warm water she keeps by the mattress helps to keep everything moist. Best VIP Nuru experience, ever! Age: 43 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-30-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| RomaneColombian | Dragonmike93 | Buenos Aires | Yes | 11 | 7/31/26 | |
|
Review by
Dragonmike93
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/22/26 Time: 30 min Location: Buenos AiresIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had an amazing time with this gorgeous woman. She is the same sexy fire cracker in the pictures but they don't compare to the real thing. If you have a chance to go see her please do. She is amazing and loves what she does. Can't wait to see you next time! Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-25-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nova Noir | frodo44 | Boulder | Yes | 22 | 7/31/26 | |
|
Review by
frodo44
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/26 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I was a bit nervous going in, and about ninety seconds after Nova opened the door, that was gone. She has a way of making a room feel like somewhere you've always been welcome. Her space in Boulder is beautiful, calm and thoughtfully put together. She's stunning in person, and somehow that's still not the thing I remember most. It's the way she looks at you. Present, curious, completely unbothered by anything you bring with you. I came in with some things I wasn't sure how to say out loud, and she made it easy. No hesitation, no judgment, just real openness. She means what she writes about acceptance. Our time together was incredible. Her personality is every bit as magnetic as her looks, and the connection was amazing. I left lighter than I arrived, and I can't wait to go back. Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miss Sweet Carina | Discreettroubleco | Denver | Yes | 27 | 7/31/26 | |
|
Review by
Discreettroubleco
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/23/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Highly Recommend. Visited Carina on fairly short notice. She is remarkably beautiful and her pictures are very accurate. I speak very little Spanish and she was patient with me and my attempts to communicate. Using a translation app was definitely helpful. Everything we did together was friendly and with a smile. Her hair is so soft and long. I'll have the image of her hair splayed across her beautiful back tattoo in my mind for a long time. Carina is tall, lean, smells so so good, sweet, fun and very willing. ¡Mucho gusto lindisima! Thank you for a great time. Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Malena6 | El Capitan | DTC | Yes | 28 | 7/31/26 | |
|
Review by
El Capitan
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Saw Malena's add and reached out to her via text she responded promptly, we set up for later that day, verification was nice and easy through TOB. Arrived her upscale location in DTC she opened the door in one of the outfits in her pictures and she looked smoking hot, after a quick shower we got down to the main event and what a great experience she provides a phenomenal GFE and the views are great from any angle. She checks all the boxes great provider top notch experience. Highly recommend. Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| FoxyIvy | JackJohnston | Denver | Yes | 108 | 7/31/26 | |
|
Review by
JackJohnston
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow - Ivy is incredible! She was wearing a little tennis outfit and, as others have said, great ass, beautiful face, and awesome personality. Little spinner, athletic bod, and cute as a button. Really enjoyed time spent and hope to see her again soon! Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| BellaAlisa | Toby0522 | DTC | N/A | 2 | 7/31/26 | |
|
Review by
Toby0522
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Legs for days, gentlemen, legs for days. Such a nice experience, easy set up open the door in a nice red nightgown. English was not her first language where we had no problems communicating great experience all around would recommend. Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 37B-28-39 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chase of Boulder | gnarley_boy12 | Boulder | Yes | 62 | 7/31/26 | |
|
Review by
gnarley_boy12
(57 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/20/26 Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This review is overdue. I've seen Chase several times over the years and it has always been a very fun. Her pictures don't do her justice in she has a great smile and is much prettier with a very firm athletic body. Her menu is GFE in that enjoys both giving and receiving oral, LK, LLFK with CFS. If Chase has any downside it is she isn't the most prompt communicator but once scheduled all is good. Age: 46 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| AmyBaby1111 | eImpulse | Denver | Yes | 10 | 7/31/26 | |
|
Review by
eImpulse
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the absolute pleasure of meeting with Amy. She has great communication and was very helpful with directions. I can’t really find the words to describe how beautiful she is. She has such a great personality and was so warm and genuine. Spending time with her was truly amazing. Go in with a kind demeanor, treat her with respect, and you’ll will forget everything except the pleasure of her company. Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| RomaneColombian | danish-3096 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 11 | 7/31/26 | |
|
Review by
danish-3096
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/22/26 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Easy scheduling through TOB PM. Pictures are accurate and Romane has a very beautiful face. Large MM breasts that felt so soft I would have thought they were real if it was not for the surgical scars. She welcomed me with a kiss and a mischievous smile. She encouraged a quick rinse which was happy to take her up on. Her BBBJ was very sensual with good eye contact. After returning the favor with some DATY and DATO, both of which she seemed to enjoy, we went through a variety of MPCFS. I found her to be surprisingly flexible. I would repeat. Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-25-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Katheroberts | Longspike | Westminster | N/A | 13 | 7/31/26 | |
|
Review by
Longspike
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/26 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Such a lovely person with a bright smile. You will love that she's prompt, classy, and provides a totally relaxed atmosphere. Her body looks like it was sculpted - amazing physique. Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| KatyaSoleil | dilfasmr | Denver | Yes | 21 | 7/31/26 | |
|
Review by
dilfasmr
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/21/26 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Katya is an absolute gem. I have had the pleasure of visiting her a few times and she has been incredible. Very responsive and easy to set up a appointment. In call is easy to get to with plenty of parking. Very good conversationalist and everything else is divine. Definitely one of my ATF. Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||