Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

201 - 250 of 42794

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Brooke4Fort Steve Rogers Fort Collins Yes 30 8/22/26
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/26
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It's been a minute since I have had the pleasure of writing a review for the hard body lady that is Miss Brooke. Granted, I have seen her multiple times after posting my first review; but....I figured it was time to sing her praises again. Brooke is always quick with her responses/ inquires for her time. Brooke was kind enough to reach out to me and let me know she had a new number. Well sweetheart, if you are kind enough to reach out to me; I'm going to reach back out. Booking with Brooke is a breeze if you have your references and info in order. Brooke provides a lovely FBSM that feels AMAZING. Tip: make sure you go for VIP; you won't regret it! That little butt and lovely MM's beg to be touched and held- we caught each other up on the latest and greatest in both of our lives and before I knew it; I was floating out the door. Awesome to catch up with you Brooke! You are still the same little pocket pixie..... don't change a thing!


Age: 45 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-27-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Ana De Leon The Titanic Hindenburg DTC Yes 7 8/22/26
Review by The Titanic Hindenburg (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic very down to earth girl. Great natural gfe totally authentic and real. Not a fake or pretend girl wonderful video and amazing experience!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bianca Amor Hobbyboy Denver Yes 18 8/22/26
Review by Hobbyboy (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Blanca is just amazing! A perfect sexy Barbie doll. With her looks and sensual attitude she is definitely one of my ATFs. I will be returning soon and often!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LivJanssen Joshgrant2323 Colorado Springs N/A 21 8/22/26
Review by Joshgrant2323 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is the second time I’ve seen Liv but it has been a few years. Cancelled first meeting this time as something came up but then we rescheduled two days later. Great session. Shes easy to talk to, very nice and the time was fun. Very relaxing spirit and soft touch. And if you’re a boob guy she has the nicest and biggest ones I’ve ever seen. Incredible.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet Lovely average1 DTC Yes 48 8/22/26
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantasy of seeing an old friend, Violet. Because of past fantasies set up was easy and communication was clear. Though it has been a while, in my fantasy world, since seeing Violet, our get together was awesome. She is still the open, fun, passionate, friendly lady who really knows how to enjoy herself...and fully enjoyed me in a variety of ways. We traded conversations with each other and gotta say, her conversation skills are outstanding. She was quite vocal when I was talking with her and responded in a great way.Violet was also able to ride out the nuances during our encounter in a wonderfully. We finished with her giving me a very good talking to. I am so glad we were able to visit with each other again. Though some time has passed since I last saw her, we picked up right where we left off. Highly recommended if you like the "nerdy lady next door" type.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos Steve Rogers Fort Collins Yes 99 8/22/26
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ah Rose Mastos!..... the lady that has unending orgasms. You know that when you contact Miss Rose, you're guaranteed to have an all out rompfest. Miss Mastos tested my speediness on getting to her after she let me know she was available. I stopped to pick up a coffee for her and headed to her incall as fast as humanly possible. Rose greeted me at the door in a lovely blue lingerie top and bottom. I was ready right then and there! We proceeded to head to her play room and started touching and kissing one another. Miss Mastos loves to kiss and "melts" when you touch her. Make sure you come clean and minty fresh. After getting ourselves warmed up, it was time for some fresh clean daty- which Rose throughly enjoyed. Multiple positions, multiple O's and Rose didn't stop. This gal bangs like she's in her twenties. After all was said and done; we refreshed ourselves with drinks and caught up. Don't you ever quit Rose! You'll outlast us ALL!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
realamberadams JayCo Denver Yes 17 8/22/26
Review by JayCo (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What you see if what you get. Amber is exactly like her photos. Slim and gorgeous with piercing eyes. Setup was very easy with tob refs, and communication was great. Called on arrival and I was met by a stunning Italian model type. She's warm and easy to talk to. She provided and enthusiastic GFE and I look forward to reconnecting with her soon. I absolutely recommend meeting her.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camilavalentina Flanker07 DTC Yes 17 8/22/26
Review by Flanker07 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The other posts are spot-on. Easy set up for TOB members here. I showed up and was met by this beauty in crimson red silk robe partially undone, with her nipples trying to see through the robe..... I came in and was given a warm hug and a kiss, then another kiss then DFK and caressing and off came the robe. She started gently squeezing my cock thorugh my pants and asking if she could see, so off came my clothes, too. We kept kissing the whole time. She is so beautiful~! She was sweet alluring, wow~! She crawled onto the bed and while I was standing there started some sweet BBBJ until I had to stop her~! We got onto the bed and on went the cover for some MPCFS, mish and cowgirl heading the way~! Then I went down for some tasty DATY and she was very responsive and back to more cowgirl then off came the cover for more BBBJ with an explosive CIM finish~!~! This was an incredible Friday with the sweetest, beautiful angel~! Thank you Camila~!!!!!!!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Noir Jjoseph29 DTC Yes 11 8/22/26
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Scarlett delivered a full GFE. Young, perky, energetic, no drama, just plain fun. I highly recommend.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gabriela antmic303 DTC Yes 2 8/22/26
Review by antmic303 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gabriela provided a very fun session. Set up was easy and she was in a nice hotel in DTC. When she opened the door to her room and let me in, I was blown away. She is gorgeous and 10 out of 10 on the sexy meter. She was very friendly and had a great attitude and vibe. She certainly treated me well. She's a beautiful Latina lady, so if that's what you're into, like I am, then I definitely recommend her. She said she was kind of new to this type of work, so my advice to all the guys is reach out to her and give her a chance. She's very nice and sweet, so treat her well.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Lots Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camilavalentina tomsanchez393 DTC Yes 17 8/22/26
Review by tomsanchez393 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy to screen and thirty minutes later was at her door. She is very sexy and girl from photos. Started with DFK and then bbbj with eye contact was hot. Finished on the bed and was a great experience. Very nice girl also and good conversations before and after.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Malena6 Herman2010 DTC Yes 28 8/22/26
Review by Herman2010 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, the reality is better than the pictures. It was a great time from the kiss at the front door to the kiss goodbye. She is an amazing gfe and I will definately be back.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya tipsyfuddled Fort Collins Yes 119 8/22/26
Review by tipsyfuddled (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/26
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally got to meet the fabulous Cherry Miya. All other reviews are spot on, will see again for sure. Thank you Cherry!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah-Boulder Messier42 Boulder Yes 36 8/22/26
Review by Messier42 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very pleasant experience. Had a great time. Her place is cozy and very clean. The massage room is very well equipped. Sarah herself was amazing with a great and welcoming attitude. She took care of me and provided a euphoric experience. Hands down one of the best massages I got in a long while. You'll be in good hands, and definitely worth the trip if you're living in Denver.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camilavalentina rodster720 DTC Yes 17 8/22/26
Review by rodster720 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful visit with Camila yesterday! Easy setup and verification. Incall was very convenient with ample parking. Totally stress free (which is something I value highly). Our session was incredible! I typically keep most of the details to myself but a few items stood out. First, she is gorgeous with the most beautiful face. She was most accommodating with my requests and ever present in the session. Lastly, she performed enthusiastically and with high energy. As a previous review mentioned make sure to eat your Wheaties. Finally, she is wonderful to chat with - very sweet and engaging. Absolutely positive experience. 100% recommended! Thank you Camila. I will see you again soon!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmeliaKress rockymtnhigh25 Denver Yes 6 8/20/26
Review by rockymtnhigh25 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Amelia for the first time. I reached out using her contact form on her website. She was prompt to get back to me and we did screening/deposit (mandatory) and setup a date/time. Her location is easy to get to and park at and she was on time and told me to head over. Her pictures and description are accurate and she's a pretty girl with a curvy body. I had a brief hookup with a girl over a decade ago who is built just like Amelia so it was like reliving a blast from the past. She's smart, into art, and easy to talk to. I always get nervous meeting new people but she is mellow and kind so my nerves went away pretty quickly. The experience was good and I would be open to connecting with her again in the future. She's also a very nice person so don't show up acting like a jerk, not that you should ever act like that, but just keep respect and kindness as your priority and you'll likely have a great connection with her. So yeah, easy to talk to, professional, and fun to be with. If you follow the rules and show up as a gentleman you should have no issue.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SeleneLuxury Irontool Denver Yes 58 8/20/26
Review by Irontool (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/26
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw this lovely lady a few days ago and just wow!! All the reviews are spot on and the experience was top notch. If you have not made your way to her place for a visit, you are missing out. This young lady provides a relaxed and very enjoyable experience. I should have written this before now, but I am forgetful. Thank you Selene, and I will see you again in the near future.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Malena6 putz DTC Yes 28 8/20/26
Review by putz (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A gem. She's authentic and herself. I always have a great time with Malena.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SeleneLuxury Highlander71 Denver Yes 58 8/20/26
Review by Highlander71 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Selene was amazing! From communication, to verification, to the meet was simple and well organized. Selene has a wonderful personality and an her body is incredible! Petite, curves, soft and smooth skin. The session itself was something that is difficult to describe with how incredible it was. She is easy to talk to and we shared a lot of similar interests. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you Selene! Looking forward to seeing you again!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Noir bcool DTC Yes 11 8/20/26
Review by bcool (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience. GFE included bbbj, DFK.. she is adorable and enthusiastic. I’d highly recommend


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir Buster_McFly Denver Yes 22 8/20/26
Review by Buster_McFly (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nova blew my mind. She was very present with me, and made me feel like we had all day. I felt so relaxed with her within the first 20 minutes, it made it very easy to melt into a flow state with her. I had been having a really rough month, but while I was with her everything else just melted away, and got to celebrate being human in a way I haven't been able to in years. Transcendent and sexy experience, I strongly recommend her.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kali Sensual Reiki Samthelover1234 Denver Yes 101 8/20/26
Review by Samthelover1234 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It was my first time visiting Kali and it was great experience her Reiki massage was very soothing. I recommend getting that, she was amazing and we talked a lot like a close friend.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir rockymtnhigh25 Denver Yes 22 8/20/26
Review by rockymtnhigh25 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Nova again and while each previous time we have connected has of course been amazing, this one was just something special. We chatted like we've known each other forever and really had a good time together. She can hold a great conversation and everything just feels natural and genuine. I've told her things that I don't even tell most people, she really is that trustworthy. Smart, friendly, easy to talk to, and of course absolutely stunning. She eats healthy and lives a healthy life and it really shows. She could be a ballerina or a model or something, but she is down to earth and friendly as well. Nova is really something special and I'm thankful that I've had the opportunity to get to know her. As always, be respectful, professional, and kind and your efforts won't go unnoticed.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
realamberadams rockymtnhigh25 Denver Yes 17 8/20/26
Review by rockymtnhigh25 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Up until this point I have only connected with people that live here locally. After seeing Amber's interests that we share (Video Games, Sci-Fi movies, Rock/Metal music) I decided to reach out to her. Her screening process is thorough but that is normal these days, if a girl doesn't do thorough screening you probably shouldn't interact with them. We set everything up, I went to see her, and she is absolutely the person in the pictures. She's tall, fit, and very pretty. Very easy to talk to and be around. She's smart and you can tell that she eats well and works out. A great experience from initial contact to me leaving her place. She's a really nice person so as always, show up and be respectful, kind, and professional and you'll likely have a great experience.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor Lane-1472 vette96 Colorado Springs Yes 29 8/20/26
Review by vette96 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had to once again try Taylor to make sure my experience wasn't a one off. Glad I was able to see her again and she was very wonderful in all aspects. Very caring, comfortable and a sweet disposition. I plan on seeing her in the future and look forward to her charming personality among other things.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bondy ToBColoradoHobbyGuy Colorado Springs Yes 24 8/19/26
Review by ToBColoradoHobbyGuy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the 3rd time I am meeting Bondy and each experience has been better than the previous one! Love Bondy- she goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable and loved- the experience- again out of the world. I am not great at planning ahead and she has accommodated my requests- and she is not a clock watcher- the conversations at the end of it all are a cherry on top. Highly recommended.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Ana De Leon Simpleneeds78 Denver Yes 7 8/19/26
Review by Simpleneeds78 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great GFE experience! Thanks!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
samantha11 Troubadour DTC Yes 20 8/19/26
Review by Troubadour (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gentlemen, she is as sweet as she is gorgeous. 10/10. She travels to Denver and really likes it here. I'll definitely see her on her next trip. Tall, toned and titillating. I could spend hours enjoying her company. All usual activities performed with enthusiasm.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire Thorison77 Colorado Springs Yes 68 8/19/26
Review by Thorison77 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Marilyn was a very lovely lady. She made me comfortable from the moment I arrived. I enjoyed my full hour and would love to see her again. Beautiful lady.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Melania Figure8 Denver N/A 16 8/19/26
Review by Figure8 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: N/A Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I really can’t say enough good things about Bella. Easy intro with good communication and responsiveness. Clean and safe incall. Fantastic gfe session with the perfect blend of naughty and next door innocence.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir Toby0522 Denver Yes 22 8/19/26
Review by Toby0522 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/26, 2 Girl Show
Time: 4 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was night of many firsts for me first date over 90 minutes first dinner date with this lovely lady and first time doing a duo and honestly I when been missing out I spent an unforgettable evening with Nora and Amelia. I could go on and on about the the fun activities but I’ll keep that to myself but the chemistry between the two of them was amazing they created a one of a kind experience that I will never forget but will hope to do again soon.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TRIPLE DeeDee Matty Matty DTC Yes 23 8/19/26
Review by Matty Matty (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met DeeDee and her friend for some glory fun. First time doing it, but it was a great time. All services were done with enthusiasm. Her and her friend both had great huge tits. I will return


Age: 55 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsMilaniVegas TheAngler Fort Collins Yes 17 8/19/26
Review by TheAngler (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/26
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: We’ve met up twice in the last week, and both times were long over night session. Ms. Milani is someone you just can’t get enough of. Her intelligence is truly rare these days, and her background is somewhat similar to mine, which makes things even more comfortable because we understand each other. Beyond the mental connection, the physical connection is just mind-blowing. She’s so much fun and will fulfill your little twisted fantasies. She’ll make sure you have a smile on your face and will blow you away! I can’t believe it’s not butter!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Noir salesmacneill007 DTC Yes 11 8/19/26
Review by salesmacneill007 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a tremendous time with Scarlett, she accommodated with a quick, short notice window I had. Pics are accurate, she is enthusiastic, a bit of a language barrier but have had worse. Normal, accessible, easy location. Highly recommend, beautiful woman and what I was hoping for.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Noir boxer-6526 DTC Yes 11 8/19/26
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Scarlett : "Wow". Easy setup after verification. She is beautiful, passionate, and full on GFE. English is her second language, but not an issue. Athletic body, luscious lips, amazing eyes. She is a great kisser. Lots of DFK while we fondled each other. After clothes were off she gave me an amazing BBBJ, then I returned the favor with some tasty DATY that brought her to her first O. We kept teasing each other until she pushed me back and crawled on top of me for some covered cowgirl. She can twerk!! We took our time as we moved through a number of positions which ended with multiple pops for both of us. I will she her soon and often!! Thank you Scarlett!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmilyDMV Highlander71 DTC Yes 47 8/19/26
Review by Highlander71 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great conversation, connection, and activities. She honestly has it all. I will be sure to go out of my way anytime we have an opportunity to meet. I can’t recommend her enough.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Noir ynglifter69 DTC Yes 11 8/19/26
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an awesome time. Beautiful, soft yet firm skin and nipples I could play all day with. By the second round I was on fire with passion. I really was burning up hot and the a/c was on nice and cold. She has a snug fit and I’m surprised it did not suck the condom right off. She has been to Denver before and hopefully sticks around for a good while longer. Thanks again-great communicator btw.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chelsea raye 58caddy Fort Collins Yes 2 8/16/26
Review by 58caddy (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Chelsea the other night. She arrived a little late after getting lost but was ok after she arrived. We chatted for a few minutes, she's not from here and I could immediately tell she was different. Very obliging, very capable and willing. We kissed and started slowly got undressed. She asked what I like ad I said oral. She laid me on the bed and proceeded to give the best head i thik I ever had. She did something different with her mouth and tongue. She started licking my balls and that sent me over the edge. We fucked in a few positions but I was already spent. I tried to let me do anal but she's not into that. Can't blame me for trying. Can't wait to see you again babe.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
YourMelissa lobsters14 DTC Yes 1 8/16/26
Review by lobsters14 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Melissa met me at the door with a short silk, untied bathrobe! Then a big old hug, like we hadn't seen each other in years! A very gentle kiss with another hug! She invited me in, and she was rubbing her body all over mine! Definitely arousing, her bottom grinding, her hands reaching around while caressing my manhood! There was no rushing at all; we took our time together. Melissa is a very good conversationalist, very easy to talk to. Love her accent! This was the first time we've met, and I hope it's not my last! Till next, Melissa!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MarieAlexaBrazil Lastsamurai Thornton Yes 4 8/16/26
Review by Lastsamurai (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/26
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I read some previous reviews about a 6'2 guy and about the tattos, and I got a bit not distrustful, so I asked photos and videos with the hotel card, and she sent it on telegram. She is blue eyed tall and slender, nothing like a guy. She has some tattoos, and I asked why she isnt showing them, she said because the current situation with i.c.e. and the tattos are easy to find out and track back, she delivers great services especially her mic skills. Her pics are accurate and as the other two guys who texted before the services were great. You can schedule her, and if you want extra safety ask for pics in telegram, she sent those just to be watched one time for safety,


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 35B-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MarieAlexaBrazil thegonzo22 Thornton Yes 4 8/16/26
Review by thegonzo22 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/26
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was a good experience. I had a fun time. She is a sweet girl. She doesnt speak much english. She speaks Portuguese. I speak spanish so i communicated pretty easily. Give her a shot.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 35B-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gabriela SmallAl403 Denver N/A 2 8/14/26
Review by SmallAl403 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: N/A Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I set up a date with Gabriela. Pretty easy to set up and she had plenty of availability. The location was a pretty nice apartment and I had no complaints there. I was greeted by a young Colombian girl with fantastic curves. She was friendly and took care of me just fine. I would highly recommend!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Lots Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
theharperkelly Highlander71 Denver Yes 35 8/14/26
Review by Highlander71 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an absolutely wonderful lunch time session with Harper. She’s an intelligent and engaging companion. The way she connected with me personally carried into our physical time together. Incredible! Thank you Harper. You are a special person and I’m looking forward to spending more time with you soon.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
realamberadams Starboard07 Denver N/A 17 8/14/26
Review by Starboard07 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What a gem. Funny, friendly and oh so sexy. One of the best experiences I’ve had in Denver. She was very accommodating with my wonky schedule and was available at fairly short notice. Had an amazing hour with her. Very much a GFE provider in every sense. Absolutely incredible athletic body, actual 6-pack, amazing enhanced tits. She was definitely eager to please and also seems to enjoy what she does. Book with confidence while she’s here.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Noir Fallin1 DTC Yes 11 8/14/26
Review by Fallin1 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/26
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of having Scarlett spend an entire evening and night with me. For the most part, her English is good. There were a few times we had to figure out what we were saying, but overall, our communications was easy and pleasant. Screening was easy and quick. From the time of initial contact to l had her in my arms was about an hour. Scarlett is a sweet, sexy, petite spitfire. Her skin is soft and silky. Upstairs, they are a little small, but they are soft and natural. The perfect handful when you cuddle up behind her and hold her in your arms. She is clean shaven and it is soft as the perverable baby's butt. After some casual conversation, she slowly initiated the pleasantries of the evening with some light kissing and the exploration of each other's bodies. I could not fine a flaw on her anywhere. She gives an incredibly BBBJ, working slowly around it, then slides it all the way down her throat. Once the cover came out and went on, she quickly climbed on board and started to ride me hard. It could not have been more than two minutes when she had an incredible orgasm and collapsed on my chest. She said she needed a few minutes to rest. After her quick rest, she commenced to riding me again. Once again she quickly had another intense orgasm. At one point, l slipped out and she bounced down it it, almost breaking it. She did bruise it though. After her third orgasm, l gently flipped her on all fours. I knew she was petite. I never realized how petite as she took me from behind. I had to be careful as it is really easy to bottom out in her. I must have stroked her a good five minutes while she had two more intense orgasms. I then rolled her onto her back, mounted her, and stroked her hard, bringing her to two or three more orgasms before l finally exploded deep inside her filling up the cover. Afterwards, we cuddled up and slept for a while. By morning time, we had expended each other four times. In my experience in the hobby, l have never had a provider have intense orgasms like this and as many orgasms as she did. I will have her spend tonight with me again. I could not get enough of her last night, so l am going to get more tonight. I wish l could keep her to myself. If she was not married, l probably would. Gentlemen, while she is here, l highly recommend you visit her. Spend as much time wirh her as you can. She is incrediblely worth it and you will not regret it. Treat her well and she will take care of you. Scarlett, l will see you again tonight!!!! Thank you.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PaigeReed Gollstrike4 DTC Yes 16 8/14/26
Review by Gollstrike4 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Paige through TOB and she was available on short notice. I was at her incall within the hour. She met me at the door and she is a tall attractive woman with a nice smile and eyes. Greeted me with a hug, some small talk and we were off to the races. She has a couple rules that are easy to follow. Paige is the real deal, book with confidence.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ella Blair HoldenCaufield71 DTC Yes 27 8/14/26
Review by HoldenCaufield71 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG! I have been seeing Ella for years and she is by far my ATF! Beautiful, sexy, funny, intelligent, and down to earth. You can never go wrong with her. She provides an experience that you’ll never forget and it only get better each time you see her. I love her lips, her body is amazing and she knows how to work it. I love Daty with her, her BBBJ skills are top notch and loves to get on top and ride you. She absolutely loves what she does and it shows! I’ll be seeing her soon again. 10/10!!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PinkKitty420 dantes Longmont Yes 17 8/14/26
Review by dantes (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/26
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fun, fun, fun!!! Kitty was amazing! Very GFE! All activities were performed with enthusiasm and without hesitation. She has great intuition and knew how to please. Thank you Kitty! Looking forward to our next session. ???????????????


Age: 36 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MarieAlexaBrazil Thedavey Thornton Yes 4 8/14/26
Review by Thedavey (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/26
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a really nice time with her. Great kisser and excellent bbbj and daty. I can’t wait to see her again. See her while you can.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 35B-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir ThingsIveseen Boulder Yes 22 8/14/26
Review by ThingsIveseen (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/26
Time: 3 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: No. Words. OK, actually plenty of glowing words, but I'm still coming down off of the high from seeing Ms. Noir a couple of days ago. I'm a firm believer that heaven and hell are persons - are situations and persons right here on this planet - as opposed to amorphous out-of-this-world concepts. I'm pretty sure that I was just in 3 hours of Pure Heaven, which probably explains why it's so tough just dealing with Boulder's slow-motion/low reaction-time drivers right now. But in all seriousness, and as a number of the previous, excellent reviews have emphasized, this is not an "acronym-based" provider. She is so very much more. Yes, the screening process is a bit of work, but entirely justified. When you're with this achingly beautiful siren, it's immediately evident that she wants to know who and what you are. I found myself telling her things the therapist doesn't get to hear. There's a warmth - a loving warmth - that soon envelopes you as the conversation develops. No judgement; just trust, honesty, genuine interest. A little while passes and you're gently rubbing and massaging the most perfectly formed - the most beautifully athletic - feet and legs you've ever seen as you hear of each other's lives. Strangers aren't allowed here. Not the place for the passing tourist. You're actually being invited into her world. Again quoting my fellow travelers, this is the place for gentlemen willing to be vulnerable; to be real. Trust and attraction build, until it's time to enter the next level of Heaven. It's here where words almost fail. You discover that the spiritual beauty you've been conversing with is possessing of an unimaginably taut, athletic, perfectly formed body. And the rest, well, one gets dizzy recounting it. We'll leave the acronyms for the mortal providers out there. Ms. Noir, endless thank-yous for reviving a starving soul. I cannot wait until next time. Guys, this one's a rare bird, so bring your Best Gentleman.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: