Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Charlie Lovett | CrankShot26 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/12/14 | |
|
Review by
CrankShot26
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Charlie is very attractive and a great kisser. Her skills with her tongue are unbelievable! I had a great time and I plan on returning again soon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NaughtyMorgan | coking | Denver | Yes | 43 | 5/12/14 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have come across her profile before on eccie and have always wondered if she'll ever make it out to CO. My wish came true. Morgan is amazing and she has a very fun personality with a very wild side. Text to set up the time on a short notice and I was lucky she was available. Showed up to her incall and there she is, in her tiny thong and bra. Talked for a little bit to get to know each other, then she started some light kissing, and then she really got into it with some DFK. She stripped off my clothes for me and told me to relax. She then kissed her way down to give a very great UTF and got a little bit of DT action too. Next she wrapped me and jumped on top..she's a little fire cracker. She went at it hard and fast, making sure every bit of me is in her and thrusting against her g spot. She then went into RCG and rode me for a long time. After several minutes I finally popped and she used her juicy lips to suck every ounce out of me. Definitely going back before she leaves town. Amazing and unforgettable time well spent. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| April Lane | gntlmanbear | Denver | Yes | 18 | 5/12/14 | |
|
Review by
gntlmanbear
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/1/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up with April was one call an hour ahead of time. Her directions are good, her condo is nice and very clean. April does have a cat but it never interfered with us, and if you didn't see it you would never know she has a cat. When I was close I called to get further directions and April said she was shaving her legs and pussy, and asked me to go to the gas station to get her a Gateraid. When I arrived she met me at the door wearing a white see through teddy and panties. April gave me a welcome kiss and back to the bedroom we went. I put the donation on her dresser and removed my clothes. She came in from the bathroom and took of her top, sat on the bed and gave me a very good BJ. I ate her and fingered her pussy for several minutes and when she came on went the top hat and we assumed the missionary position. Soft music was playing in the bedroom while we were busy. We stopped for a while and played a game of pool then returned to the bedroom where April told me she likes to give oral to a man and it shows April gave me another fantastic BJ. April looks younger than her advertised age, her breasts are natural and a pleasure to squeeze, kiss and suck on. She is definitely worth the time and the cost for her time and company. the pictures posted are indeed April, a very pretty woman and a joy to spend time with. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicholeofdenver | Blondepirate | Denver | Yes | 70 | 5/11/14 | |
|
Review by
Blondepirate
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nichole has been around for some time and has always been a favorite of mine. Her pictures are accurate and her attitude and service are exceptional. Check out her many many fantastic reviews to see what others have said. I would recommend her for the beginner to the more experienced hobbits. She has something for everyone. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| lucsiouslisa-2444 | WT36 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 5/11/14 | |
|
Review by
WT36
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lisa was prompt to my hotel. She is a very sensual person. Although she has implants they seem very real. They are right sized for her body, and not overly hard. All in All Lisa was fabulous. My kind of girl. She makes you feel like you have known her for ever. Lots of oral both ways. She likes to enjoy DATY as much as I like to perform it. Lots of DFK, and then on to BBBJ. She is one of the best I have ever had. she is not a clock watcher. She would be habit forming if I lived in Denver. I will definetly see her every chance I get when in town. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Charlotte | Oc2lv | Las Vegas | Yes | 3 | 5/11/14 | |
|
Review by
Oc2lv
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/14 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had seen the adds and a review from a fellow member and thanks She was supper nice on the phone the only thing that gets me is the in call where you have to check with security and tell them where you're going to other than I got there she went to the restroom and had put some nice lingere on witch was nice I had asked her about a lil massage but once I was there I forgot all about that she got on top and we started kissing then playing with her breast the we started missionary,reverse cowgirl witch was awesome I was pretty amazed finished off in the k-9 position I loved this session she is a nice down to earth chick Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Marie-5571 | jerrylee | Denver | Yes | 6 | 5/11/14 | |
|
Review by
jerrylee
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sorry Marie that it has taken a couple weeks to get this up. Set our time to meet and went to her complex. Called and no answer. Waited a bit and tried again--same. One more try and I am out of here!! Marie answered and was very apologetic as she was stuck at school but, on her way. Glad I waited as she is a wonderful young lady. Very pretty and great talker. She is studying massage so very good massage and the flip was SUPER!! Will visit again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Diamond and Michelle | ClaudeFrancoisx | Denver | Yes | 15 | 5/11/14 | |
|
Review by
ClaudeFrancoisx
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Have seen Diamond, an ATF, several times and each time it get's better and better. Diamond is a fantastic slender, young lady with a very tight body and great menu. She now has a new friend which is also a young and pietite spinner, just the way I like them. Had a great time with these two young ladies who also enjoy each other Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Avery 720-xxx-2995 | firewire82 | Denver | No | 3 | 5/11/14 | |
|
Review by
firewire82
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Terrible Terrible all I could think is that she is possible working with LE. The pictures were way off and not her Started off with donation then I was told to go upstairs and take everything off except for my boxers. Start with a very worthless massage. She started asking a lot of questions and I wasn't answering them. I asked her how long she been doing this, she said for a while but. She then asked why I wasn't answering any of her questions and I said your questions sound like some LE would ask to trap me. Then she told me to get dressed and leave and she meet me at the door. When leaving I told her to go ahead keep the fee. That's when she told me that everything was getting videotape and audio recorded and if they feel they had enough evidence they would be a call. I couldn't see anything it was really dark all I could see was she was fat and nasty looking. From all the I learned my lesson, just stay away possible LE. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alia Violet-4330 | milspam | Denver | Yes | 19 | 5/11/14 | |
|
Review by
milspam
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alia was everything everyone else has described. Awesome!!! Amazing actual massage and very happy with the service. Will definitely be back. She's worth every cent and more. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nomi Secrets | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 5/10/14 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nomi is a very easy going sweet lady, very good kisser. Nice incall location easy to find. Nomi is all about making sure you have a wonderful time. As suggested she was wearing a black bra and thong with thigh high nylons, very nice. Started with some DFK and carressing really nice. She then started with a nice massage to get things going, had her lay down for some DATY with FIV, she got really wet and seemed to enjoy this alot. This went on for quite awhile. Next it was my turn, some really nice UTF with a HJ combination, almost lost it there. Got suited up and finished with her on top, all the while DFK. She cleaned me up and we layed there cuddling getting to know each other better. With about 10 mins left had to excuse myself when I came back into the bedroom decided not enough time so I started getting dressed.She took this wrong I think and felt bad and thought I did not want to stay the whole time with her. She offered more of a massage and MSOG, told her no I was fine. She is always about pleasing the client. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Harley Haven-5967 | bigdog | Denver | Yes | 22 | 5/10/14 | |
|
Review by
bigdog
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My bad for not posting any sooner... What can I say about Harley that hasn't already been said... Showed up at her "clean" incall, when she opened the door, my jaw dropped! Dressed in daisy dukes, wearing a hot top that showed off her sexy belly ring and her golden tanned skin, we put our arms around each other and she gave me a kiss that could melt the polar ice caps! Very sweet! Better than any girlfriend you may have had! Very GFE! That's important to me, sets the mood for a great time! If you think you've received a bj, and thought it was the best you ever had... well, think again! My eyes rolled back in my head, and I thought, ok, I can die now! She makes sure you're well taken care of! I can assure that! Till next time babe- Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| lucsiouslisa-2444 | bigdog | Denver | Yes | 8 | 5/10/14 | |
|
Review by
bigdog
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Where to start...She did things to me that you can only hope for! She has a laugh that's sexy, eyes that look through you, LOVES daty, which was very enjoyable to me, as well as some of the best oral, while looking at me with those sexy eyes, and can grind on you till you both collapse emptying everything you thought you had! With that being said, we laid on the bed kissing and conducting foreplay, until the little guy was ready for round two! While she was riding me I was grabbing that tight ass of hers and slipped a finger inside her butt, when she came hard! After she subsided, while still inside her, it was my turn. She really turned up the heat and started talking dirty to me which made me cum just as hard as before! Made me feel like I was young again! Thanks Lisa for the great time! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bree 720-xxx-7746 | Smokingsexlover | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 5/10/14 | |
|
Review by
Smokingsexlover
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/14 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The woman I saw looked nothing like the woman in the pics her breast looked nothing like the woman in the pics, (fake pics all over the ad). Her voice in person didn't much the voice in person. Don't know what all is on the menu but the translated french was amazing (one of the best I have had), other than really bad experience. Was ready to leave 5 min into session. Do not recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Natasha-2748 | Dick | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/10/14 | |
|
Review by
Dick
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was trolling BP looking for a quicky after work. I liked her pictures as she looked like a coworker. I figured what a great fantasy bang with my coworkers body rolling through my head. I did zero research, so I was flying blind. She said to pick up some "hats," which I did. I texted her and told her I was on the way. I made it into the apartment building parking lot...oddly enough one of my ATF's works out of the same complex...and I texted her for her unit number. While I was waiting, she literally walked right by me and never saw me sitting there. I could see her texting furisouly, somehow 20-year-old chicks can type super fast with one thumb. I never received a unit number text. She was with a shady looking guy and got into the car with him. Looks like he bought "hats" before I did. She looks attractive, and those are her pics. I have no idea how her performance is, but she looked good getting in the other guys car. The drove off and I texted her that I guess the session is off after seeing you drive out of the lot. She texted back that she was getting some "hats" with a coworker and told me don't be a dick about it. And that was that. I'm a dick with a dozen "hats" that I need to figure out what to do with. YMMV. Give her a shot if you want...she will text which I like for discretion. She was smoking a cigarette when she walked by, so their might be the smoke odor for all the non-smokers out there. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn of Aurora | syracuse | Denver | Yes | 70 | 5/10/14 | |
|
Review by
syracuse
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I went to go see autumn of aurora because of her reviews was so great so I had the day off called to go a different asp at first but she was a flake so I call autumn and what a sweet little voice she has . she wont give you her address at first but makes sure you are for real gives you directions then the unit number. Anyways as I got there I was greeted with a tight hug with her wearing almost nothing , I then went down stairs where she had a bed with hot towels warm lotions ,this was one of the top 2 body rubs that I've ever had .No clock watching didn't feel rushed at all she made me fell special and that it was all about me . I give it a 9 out of a 10 (she's not full service ,that would make her a 10). I cant wait to see her again later this week . Trust me guys this one is worth the drive two words... the beat!!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Karmadasani | The_Wild_Rover | Denver | Yes | 162 | 5/10/14 | |
|
Review by
The_Wild_Rover
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/3/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met up with Karmadasani as I'd wanted to experience her for a while. She works out of one of the hotels in the DTC area. Nice room, just walked right in and she was there waiting for me. When we made the arrangements over the phone she told me to be sure and bring my "equipment". I guess I didn't catch her reference because that meant I needed to supply the condom. I've never seen that before as every last provider I've seen has supplied this. Anyway, we were not able to get to the main course, but she provided me with some great UTF and a HJ to completion; all the while I was DATY in a great 69 session. She has a very solid body and she enjoys what she does. I will be back and next time I'll know to bring my "equipment". Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | The_Wild_Rover | Denver | Yes | 54 | 5/10/14 | |
|
Review by
The_Wild_Rover
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Janell is great. She had me enter her room at a nice hotel in the DTC area and she was wearing nothing but a robe. When she quickly dropped it I knew that I was in for a great time. She has a rock solid body and one of the nicest asses I've ever seen. We started with some deep kissing and then she had me get comfortable on the bed. She gave me one of the most relaxing and interesting massages I've ever had. When she was done and began the UTF I was already in dreamland. This just sent me over the top. We got down to the main event, and do you remember how I said she has one of the nicest asses??? Well the view and feel from behind her was incredible. I popped long and hard, all the while she was really into it. What a delight Janell is. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bailey Banks | The_Wild_Rover | Denver | Yes | 18 | 5/10/14 | |
|
Review by
The_Wild_Rover
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/3/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Bailey visits the DTC area a few times a year. She is exactly what you see in the pictures, which means, yes, she really is that hot. Her body is nice and petite and incredibly tight. You could get off on just looking at her alone. When I saw her she greeted me in high heels and tight little party dress. None of which were on for very long. She had me get comfortable and then slid on a condom for some nice TF. I don't think she offers UTF, but I wasn't complaining as her skills are very good. After a bit of that she got on for a nice long ride. She is a bit vocal and was showing me a good time and appeared to be very into it. We changed to some missionary and then finished with doggy. She advertises a killer ass and the pictures you see of it do not do it justice. It is amazing. Give her a try, you will not be disappointed. Her phone number isn't what is shown above. I can't get the form to change it, but here it is: 619-906-9750. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Harley Haven-5967 | The_Wild_Rover | Denver | Yes | 22 | 5/10/14 | |
|
Review by
The_Wild_Rover
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/3/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Harley has a great attitude. Got to her private incall and she greeted me at the door wearing a very nice fitting dress, high heels and a big deep kiss. She is very sensual and you will be treated like gold in her hands. Continued some very passionate kissing and got comfortable. Went south to do a little dinning and it was great. Clean, wet and very tasty. She gave me a nice long UTF session and then we slipped into the necessary device and got down to the main course. I think she enjoyed it as much as I did. And if she didn't, then she put on one heck of a performance, which is just fine with me. She was great to take her time and treat me very well. We finished up and had a some nice conversation before I said my goodbyes and went on my way. She is a delineate visit and I highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cassandra Thomas | durango86 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 5/10/14 | |
|
Review by
durango86
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: she was great had an amazing time hope to see her again soon. she is willing to please anyway she can. treat her right Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| English Erica | phaedrus2005 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/10/14 | |
|
Review by
phaedrus2005
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Always had a thing for a a girl with British accent and Erica fulfilled my fantasy. Even tho it's been almost 4 years since I last was hobbying I could see a chance to finally make it happen. After talking with me getting to know me she agreed to an apt while my p411 finished processing, over the phone her husky voice that sounded like a glass of smoky scotch. In person, even better. She's a petite, laid-back, elegant lady who took very good care of this lad. Afterwards, she close cuddled me with her naturally ample breasts and treated me to a second round of that accent I love to hear... She's the real deal gentlemen, catch her while you can.... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Christina of Denver | The_Wild_Rover | Denver | Yes | 75 | 5/10/14 | |
|
Review by
The_Wild_Rover
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/3/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Christina is a sweetheart. She is very professional and has an amazing attitude. Her incall location is immaculate and has all the little comforts that make visiting her a great treat. I booked a 30 minute visit with her and she took her time and gave me more than that. She isn't a clock watcher at all. We were not rushed and we both had a really good time. She has amazing breasts with some really nice nipples. Her UTF was out of this world. Those eyes when she looks up at you...just about breaks a man down to his knees. The main event was just as nice. Tight, energetic and achieved the goal. Pay her a visit, you will not be disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenny Bloom | fundude | Denver | Yes | 6 | 5/9/14 | |
|
Review by
fundude
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was in denver on business and wanted to make the best of it. I contacted a few providers, but only jenny was immediately responsive on text. She was very flexible about times and made sure I was able to review her reviews. She is safe and checked me out on 411 as well. She would have been right on time had she not accidently knocked on the wrong door. It turned out to be a good ice breaker. She was dressed casually, which I like since I dont need unwanted attention from others in the hotel She looks like her photos . Cute face with a genuine smile , great butt, and long legs. Very easy to talk to. Very much the girl next door. She is definitely gfe, which is my favorite. She may be brand new to the business but she has skills and I would repeat.. she is sweet so take good care of her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | boxer-6526 | Denver | Yes | 56 | 5/9/14 | |
|
Review by
boxer-6526
(145 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/2/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was a little anxious because there were no face shots on her ad. She is very pretty, and all activities were performed well. Good kisser, nice tits, and she tastes great. Give her a call. YMMV but I doubt it. If you treat her right she will take care of you!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha 719-xxx-9759 | Astro | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 5/8/14 | |
|
Review by
Astro
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Decided to toftt and very glad I did. Sasha is 100% true to her description and pics, was an absolute joy to be with, and is a dynamo in the sack.... can't wait for the next time!! Definitely the higher end of the spectrum, do yourself a favor and go see her! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Synful Natasha | ColoTexan | Denver | Yes | 55 | 5/8/14 | |
|
Review by
ColoTexan
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Izzy was great! Very personable, intelligent, very sexy and very giving in our time together. Her CG was amazing as well. I'd recommend most highly. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bella-7262 | George Patton | Denver | Yes | 17 | 5/8/14 | |
|
Review by
George Patton
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Seductive, Sensuous, Gorgeous, Intelligent! These are just a FEW adjectives used to describe Bella. Bella has got to be one of the best providers in Denver. I've seen her numerous times, and I can't get enough. You walk into her incall, and the first thing you see is this magnificent woman with a smile from ear to ear. She caters to all your needs. Her skills are incredible and she loves to please! I won't go into specifics, but you will not be disappointed. You must run to see Bella. Her body is to die for; athletic, perky, and the most beautiful set of legs!! Fantastic does not describe this wonderful woman! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mia 720-xxx-6691 | GOODFORU | Denver | Yes | 13 | 5/8/14 | |
|
Review by
GOODFORU
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've had the great pleasure of spending time with Mia a few times and every time is delicious to say the least. She is so pretty and very accommodating in all activities. If Mom was still alive I wouldn't hesitate taking Mia to meet her. Hope to see you soon Mia.... THANKS SO MUCH!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| DELILAH | GvnUpleasure-1953 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/8/14 | |
|
Review by
GvnUpleasure-1953
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her add in BP, thought she might be a fake, but loved pics, so TOFTT. And did I win. Standard 2 call to set up the appointment. Arrived ahead of schedule, which is always good. The pics I believe are not hers, did not ask, but she looked very similar to them. Lets just say that I was happily surprised, she is a beautiful woman. Am not sure of how long her hair is, it was braided tight to her head, good thing as it did not get in our way, bad thing as I was not able to run her hands through her hair. Something tells me that she would have loved that... We had a nice conversation getting to know each other and then we were making out. It just seemed so natural, like a good date gone wonderful, and then before long she was naked on the couch with me DATY. She was very responsive and she seemed to enjoy herself. Finally made it to the bedroom and I am just going to say that I was completely satisfied with the evening. So much so, I am already booking another night with her as I am writing this. This is a fine, young lady that I would recommend to see. She is also looking for other reviewers. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cee Cee-2391 | demonlover | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/8/14 | |
|
Review by
demonlover
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: TOFTT. Sometimes I let "convenient" and "cheap" get in the way of "good." You really do get what you pay for (and vice versa). In this case, she has a fairly pretty face, but the years have not been kind to this lady. She was nice enough, but clearly wanted me to G,G, and then G. So I did. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Avery 720-xxx-2995 | diverdan | Denver | No | 3 | 5/8/14 | |
|
Review by
diverdan
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I think I read about this lady before and still fell for the scam. She is nothing like her pictures. She makes her money from charging you to cancel and leave. She is big and blocks the door. I often give 20 for cancelation but she had a fit over that. She took the money and then insisted she was undercover etc and calling the cops etc. Crazy. Wasn't going to post thinking she would just change phone, name , and ad and reappear as someone else. Steer clear. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Crystal (719-xxx-8473) | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 5/8/14 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/14 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I decided to see Crystal the other night for a 45 minute session (the form above doesn't let me select that, but the agreed-to time was 45 minutes). Note that she shares a phone # with Brittany. Her pictures don't show much, mainly butt and legs. She is very much a girl-next-door type, pretty but not model-gorgeous. She's average build with perky, medium sized breasts and a pretty face, and very nice skin. Where she excels is her fantastic attitude. She's talkative and bubbly but we eventually got down to business. She is very sexual, and sensual, and is a fantastic kisser. She was enthusiastic in all activities, including CIM. Not a clock watcher and a very sweet person. She's a real keeper! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| kimmy-5704 | LayedBackGuy | Denver | No | 1 | 5/8/14 | |
|
Review by
LayedBackGuy
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Though she is not the girl in the pictures she is fairly good looking though a little thick. I came in and she told me yo put my cloths on the chair and lay on the bed. She watched tv the whole time and after about 15 minutes of hand job said this isnt working and said it was over. Sadly I need a little more than distracted hand job to get hard. She said she tried longer than usual to get me hard because I wasn't a douche bag, so I guess that's comforting... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chyanna-1250 | olderfunny | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 5/8/14 | |
|
Review by
olderfunny
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/28/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Chyanna us based in Denver, but comes to Colorado Springs often. She is a sweet, gentle, very sexy provider. She has dark, soft skin and very soft lips. She loves to kiss, and I could not get enough of her sweet mouth, open with a very firm tongue that loves to meet my tongue. She also has beautiful very large breasts that are so soft to touch. She loves you to suck on her large brown nipples, as you massage those dark mountains with her hands. My hands are very white, so I love to watch my white fingers stroking her enormous black breasts. Chyanna loves DATY, and she moans when my tongue flicks around her clit, and as I suck she trembles. She also sucks my cock with equal enthusiasm. I love when she turns her warm black eyes to mine, and watches me while she strokes my hard white shaft with her soft black hands and holds the soft tip of my pink cock between her luscious wide black lips. When she moves her dark sexy lips up and down, her tongue on my soft pink tip, I imagine losing control--but I don't. She likes doggie, and moves against me with a firm movement that takes my hard cock right into her wet firm pussy. I hold her warm dark brown ass with my hands as she moves in and out, and sometimes I reach around and hold those beautiful enormous breasts as they swing and their nipples graze the white sheet. We finish with her on top, and she sits down sliding my cock into her, then reaching down to kiss me, tongue to tongue, with her dark brown breasts flattened against my white chest, and her soft round ass pumping up and down, up and down, and my hand holding each side of her ass, until I explode. What a treat. Chyanna is so sexy and kind. I will keep seeing her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ruby - New to BP | jerrylee | Denver | Yes | 5 | 5/8/14 | |
|
Review by
jerrylee
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/1/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set appointment and told to go to area and call to be directed in. In call was 10 mins away. Gate area give code hard to get in.m. Nervous to say the least given not wanting to bring attention to the mission at hand. When arrived greeted by pretty Latina in robe and slippers-told to take shoes off at door, get comfortable and make sure EVERYTHING in one place. Robe came off and bra and panties. Rubbed back and legs. Flipped and BRA came off panties extra. No tip rushed thru and out in 25 mins. from beginning to leaving. Save your money much better out there gents. YMMV Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nayla | bigpharmaboner | Denver | Yes | 11 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
bigpharmaboner
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: There should be a "hell yes" option for Nayla for the question about seeing her again and do I recommend her. I was actually nervous about meeting her and a bit worried I might be let down after much anticipation due to her pictures and reviews. I was very happy with the results. Very organized and professional, set-up was easy. Great incall. A remarkably beautiful and sexy woman. She made me feel like she enjoyed the time as much as I did. When I repeat it will be for much longer. Web Site 2: https://www.preferred411.com/P151338 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dianna Anderson | creamme69 | Denver | Yes | 47 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
creamme69
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Dianna before but never reviewed. I just want to thank her for another wonderful hour with a hot lady. Her UTF is perfect, DATY tasty and the main course wears me out in a good way. Nice private incall and always fun. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| NaughtyMorgan | Bucket boy | Denver | Yes | 43 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Bucket boy
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Fantastic meeting with Morgan! She is a beautiful Laotian / Thai gal with a wonderful, sexy slender figure. Very friendly with an easy gong attitude. She has smooth, soft skin and lush long black hair. She is a fantastic kisser with full sensual lips. She is really into breast and nipple pay. Her MM Ds are soft and shapely and are truly captivating. Her oral skills are outstanding and she is really responsive to DATY. Incredible action in CG, RCG and Mish. Multi Os had by all. Morgan is a treat! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| NaughtyMorgan | Keyser | Denver | Yes | 43 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Keyser
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Contacted Morgan though P411, set up was easy with good communication. Morgan is a very beautiful and enthusiastic, lots of smiles and affection. All activities were excellent, I can't recommend Morgan highly enough! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Anastasia Monroe-FAKE | Zman76 | Western Slope | Yes | 17 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Zman76
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Anastasia Is a beautiful young lady. She came to see me and meet me on my schedule She was wonderful to talk to. Intelligent smart she can converse on many different topics. After a few drinks we retired to the bed. Her skin is so smooth to the touch. We had some cuddling and things just got better from there. Thats wear a gentlemen keeps what happen between the provider and client. Be sure you read about her boundaries so you know exactly what is acceptable. Treat her well and it will be returned! Since I am older gentleman she did not hesitate to treat me with respect and wanting to know what made me feel comfortable. She is more beautiful than her pictures. I would say stunning! Is a better way to describe her I for one will find the time to see her again. She is worth your time to engage in a wonderful session. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | century2ride | Denver | Yes | 56 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
century2ride
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been admiring Lilly Ann's posts for a couple days, read her reviews and now that she has a new website visited that as well. While she is new, I got to say, damn, you would never know it! She is simply amazing and just fun to be with. I got in touch with her to see if she had some time and after getting through the screening, I was good to go! Set up an afternoon together and got to say her incall was very nice and easy to get to. I got to her door and was amazed not only how beautiful she looked in her black dress and heels. We kissed and I was lead into the room. I know the early reviews talked about how new she was and timid in a way, but I got to say she got over that quick. She gave me a very nice hug. I brought red wine and chocolates and we sat down to enjoy the moment. We had an excellent conversation about the hobby and other things since she is still learning, but overall very impressed with the conversation! I was so intrigued with our talk, time was easily getting away from us. I am glad I had extended my time with her (I had asked her if that was OK since I didn't want to rush because I was so talkative). She agreed it was and anyway, I hate short sessions! So we continued on. She got up, asked me what I liked and began to strip down to nothing. She mentioned she gave an excellent body rub and I said we could start there as I was undressing myself. We laid on the bed and she began a rub me down with oil - I mentioned it would be better if I was rubbing her and she agreed, though she did say it was all about me. But I gotta say, rubbing oil on her beautiful body and soft skin was so amazing. I asked her to flip over and began to rub her breasts as we kissed ever so softly. I moved down to her vagina and clit and began to massage there as well, while kissing her soft breasts. I knew she wasn't into daty which was fine with me because what was about to happen was so fantastic. She grabbed my hand and helped me to ensure that I was rubbing her in the right way as I could hear her moans and feel her body movement as she came. Damn - I have not had that happen to me in a while but it was pure extacsy watching a beautiful lady cum like that. We kissed some more and she grabbed my hand so she could cum again. She began to rub me and asked how I liked it. I knew she was TF, again, no problem so she put the condom on and said how she had this oral fixation - WOW! You would never know that TF was so great the way she began sucking. Soon she climbed on top and I could feel how her clit was just massaging me in an unbelievable way. It was so fantastic! This was one fantastic session and as we laid there - I kissed her soft lips - she has a very nice touch that was - tender and sweet and I watched as she came again rubbing her clit like she couldn't get enough! I told her that I definitely had to see her again! We ended with a shower and finished the wine. I got dressed and soon was off! While Lilly is new - she is a real keeper and I think she will soon have so many regulars that you won't be able to book her! She will become an ATF soon enough! Thanks Lilly for a fantastic time - you are the best and so glad I didn't wait to see you! I cannot wait until the next time! WOW! Enjoy the ride - Cyclist! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooklynne | coolhand luke | Denver | Yes | 57 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
coolhand luke
(85 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review may not go through as I have just reviewed her but since this was a different type of encounter I will try. This time we did an overnight and I have only done this once before. I was not disappointed in the least. Easy to be with and to talk to and very easy on the eyes. Besides the bedroom activities we went out to dinner and breakfast and trust me what eye candy and I noticed other guys admiring her. Her in private skills are GREAT!! If you read my other reviews of her just multiple them by 7. No kidding. Only disappointment was in having to leave. Usually we pay someone to leave but in this case I thought about paying her not to but.....needless to say I have seen her several times and will continue to do so. Not only a GFE but a very tolerable GFE in many ways. If this is the kind of experience you are into you can't go wrong. I have given fantastic reviews before but I think this truly may be one of the best. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mandi Mason | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 26 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: On this day I decided to see Mandi who I had an eye on for some time. She was in DTC and that is my preferred area. I normally see FBSM providers which this started out as since Mandi offers that as well. I quickly upgraded not too long after arrival. Have to admit we had great chemistry and she is so easy to talk to. Very glad I made the choice I did and you will to. Absolute fantastic session. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NaughtyMorgan | basil434 | Denver | Yes | 43 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
basil434
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Morgan is a interesting and talented woman. She is friendly, very skilled, energetic, and has an amazing body to go with her almost waist length hair, and very beautiful face and spirit. I will see her again whenever she comes to town! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Tiana Simone | joey009 | Fort Collins | Yes | 1 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
joey009
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/14 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Tiana is a gorgeous girl with great body. The session was great, no up-sell and no rush. A GFE girl. If you google her phone number, you can find her photo with face. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rose | chem&bio | Denver | Yes | 2 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
chem&bio
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: By all means this should have been a bad session. Turns out my cell service doesn't work very well in the Green Valley Ranch area but that is my fault, not hers. Took me a bit to get there which left me a bit flustered. Normally when this happens I just feel awkward the whole session. We started off with some TF, something I'm not a huge fan of so I suggested we just move to cowgirl and that was great! She knows how to move her hips well and she was the perfect size to be on top of me! Loved her hands on my chest and I loved her rhythm! Went for some different ACG positions which went by pretty quick and then to doggie. Often times I'm not feeling the chemistry and biology so it takes me forever to finish, not with her! If you like the 'spinner' body type you should definitely check her out! After that we actually chatted about life for another half hour or so. If I don't get lost next time I expect it to be even better! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| lucsiouslisa-2444 | BigDan | Denver | Yes | 8 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
BigDan
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been with many young GFE tarts that have been FTF but there was always something missing that I found in abundance with Lisa. That something extra was PASSION. I totally agree with a previous reviewer that Lisa has the body of a 20 year old. It is hard to believe looking at her that she is 42. Her breasts, though enhanced, felt like the real thing and had a very youthful appearance and response. Her incall was in the far south end of DTC and was large and plush - much nicer than most incalls I have visited. She invited me to sit on the bed with her and after visiting a bit, she pushed me back on the bed and we DFK for an eternity. She unbuttoned my shirt and caressed my chest as our mouths continued to explore each other. She helped me out of my pants and quickly got naked. Her UTF was amazing - the whole atmosphere and experience was the most passionate I have experienced in a long time. I rolled her over and after playing with her breasts, I went down on her till she tensed up. The DATY was very fresh and smooth, certainly enjoyed by both of us. She gave me more UTF mixed with DFK. After she rolled a cover on me we started in missionary, mimicking with our mouths what our privates were experiencing. I if we could roll over which we did with ease without disconnecting. She pumped me for all I was worth till we both finished together. Once again, I cannot over emphasize the passion I felt with her. She is certainly now my ATF that I will repeat again and again. She told me she was working on her tan and and will have some new pictures soon but certainly she is hotter that her current picture. Treat her well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nayla | just4fun | Denver | Yes | 11 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
just4fun
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/4/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Nayla last week based on reviews and found her to be a young lady well worth seeing. She has a private incall in a nice location (a bit of a walk to get to her apt). Started with casual conversation to get acquainted and the moved on to bedroom for some great fun. She has a very appealing body and she loves to both give (TF) and receive. She is very responsive and tasty. She is a lady you will enjoy. Don't miss out. Thank you Nayla for a very enjoyable time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki fka Star (808) | steve_q | Denver | Yes | 16 | 5/6/14 | |
|
Review by
steve_q
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/4/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Nikki a while ago & I put off writing a review because I had mixed feelings about the session. Some parts of the session were great but other things were disappointing. It started off kinda bad because it started off late. I got to the incall at the appointed time & she sent me a text saying housekeeping was cleaning the room & she would be ready in 10 minutes. I waited almost a half hour & not hearing back & I text her to see if she is still able to see me & I get a reply saying she can still see me & just needs a bit more time & will make it up to me for being late. So I wait again & still not hearing back & I'm starting to think I'm being jerked around & should just cancel but I keep getting texts every 5 to 10 minutes from her so I keep thinking she's almost ready. Finally over an hour after scheduled time I get to see her. I will say that once I finally did get to see her we had a great session. I found her attractiive & she definitely has skills & knows how to make a man feel good & made me forget all about the late start. Another thing that was kind of disappointing was I had booked what I thought was an hour session but after the first shot about 15-20 minutes she proceeds to get dressed & asks me if I want to shower before I go so it was evident that MSOG was not going to be an option. When I was setting up the session she had sent me a text referring to happy endings & saying "multiples were depending" which I took to mean as MSOG was on the menu. Apparently I misunderstood what she meant although I'm not really sure how else to take it & when I mentioned her saying that she didn't explain what she did mean by that. I will say that she did seem sorry about the misunderstanding. So to sum it up, the actual playtime during the session was really good although I prefer DFK & she only did light kissing. She was nice & the activities were very enjoyable. I would even consider seeing her again if I only had time for a 3G session. I am rating the session average since parts of it were great & parts of it were disappointing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||