Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Nomi Secrets | diverdan | Denver | Yes | 16 | 6/3/14 | |
|
Review by
diverdan
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nomi is a very sweet lady. She works hard to make sure you have a great time. She is open to most suggestion. Nice incall Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nomi Secrets | Mustang87 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 6/3/14 | |
|
Review by
Mustang87
(108 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was going to be up in DTC for business and came across Nomi's ads and reviews. Called number and made appt for later that day. Received text with address as I arrived in complex. A nice apartment complex in a nice area. Apartment was a little tough to find once I was in the complex, but I eventually figured it out. All previously reviews are accurate. Nomi and slim, pretty and very nice. A very nice, relaxed and rushed appointment. She is eager to please and very talented. If I find myself in DTC again, I will not hesitate to call. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nomi Secrets | average1 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 6/3/14 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nomi is a really sweet lady. Set-up took very little time and she was able to see me on short notice. She started with a nice back rub after asking if I wanted one, to which I said yes. During the snuggle and cuddle I could really appreciate her soft skin and good conversation. DATY was clean, fresh and oh, so nice. UTF was sensual. Covered up and main event was a pleasure. Would I recommend...you betcha. Part of the pleasure for me was some good conversation that made the experience feel like more than a "transaction". Thanks, Nomi, for a very nice time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sky 719-xxx-0244 | Likenthrope | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 6/3/14 | |
|
Review by
Likenthrope
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sky was very nice to me, we talked for a while before the session. Responds to texts only and seems to feel comfortable with you if you send a face pic. I sent one and it wasn't a problem. I'd been trying to hook up with her for a while, and for whatever reason it never happened. She has a friend that does this too and they both seem pretty cool. Her friend was actually in the hotel and ended up taking a shower during our session, but it didn't bother me. I thought she was sexy and I'd see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Crystal (719-xxx-8473) | Likenthrope | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 6/3/14 | |
|
Review by
Likenthrope
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Crystal is a cool girl, a little thicker than her pictures but still sexy. I'll see her again. She was a GFE, which I wasn't expecting. YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Candy-1800 | diverdan | Denver | Yes | 3 | 6/3/14 | |
|
Review by
diverdan
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a great time. Candy is new to the area from the south. Says shes staying for a while. Usually when I look at the pictures, I choose the worst pic for my expectations but her best picture is the most representative. Smoking hot, great attitude, fun to be around and very sweet. Atf material incall was nice. she didn't ask for a tip, but I put in 20. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenna Winter | twheywood-2474 | Denver | No | 2 | 6/3/14 | |
|
Review by
twheywood-2474
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/3/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: You know those experiences that make you love this hobby. This was NOT one of them. Something about her pictures intrigued me, so without finding any other reviews, I TOFTT. Stupid on my part. Standard two call, was very pleasant on the phone and had the voice inflections that make you get even more excited to meet her. When I finally got to the location, she came down to meet me. Looked like the pictures and seemed nice enough, but as soon as we got inside the room she called someone. It is very awkward to be ready to start and hear her say on the phone, I love you to someone else. She then sat down on the bed, facing away from me and proceeded to take off her clothes. She pulled a hood out and handed it to me and said put this on. She then asked if missionary was okay, I said sure. She kept her eyes closed the whole time and was very mechanical about the whole process. Her lack of enthusiasm and "can we just get this over with" attitude made the situation unbearable. For the first time ever, I faked finishing, only in order to get dressed and leave ASAP. As I was getting ready to leave, she would not even come to the door to let me out. She sat around a corner in the room and would not even look at me. She then had the nerve to tell me her schedule and ask for a tip. Needless to say, no tip was left and questions about how so much promise ended up so bodily still exist. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Latina Celeste | jiggamandenver | Denver | Yes | 6 | 6/3/14 | |
|
Review by
jiggamandenver
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/2/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow...took a chance on this one and I'm glad I did! I was browsing the board looking for something to do! :) I could not connect with a few other ASP's for one reason or another. Was about to give up because I did not want to travel real far and I'm way up north. Anyway I saw Latina Celeste post a few times before but was not sure about it, especially because it was an outcall only and I was very uneasy about her coming to my place. I guess I could have got a cheap hotel but anyway. Setup was super easy, before long she was on her way. She got here and we took care of the business end of things. Then we went and got comfortable, I asked what's on the menu and she said "we will see" LOL. At this point I was a little confused but I did not say much she started UTF and was working pretty good. She does a lot of teasing and we switched between some russian and UTF which was great. However when I was getting close to popping I had to pull my guy out of her mouth to calm down. I told her I did not want to pop in her mouth without permission. She said "there are no rules, except no greek, and actual playtime covered (no brainier there). So to me this meant CIM was on the menu, I put him back in and let her finish me BBBJCIM. Now she spit it out so no swallow (no biggie for me), but I loved how she was licking my cum and spitting it back out. I SO WISH I HAD A CAMERA! Felt like my own little mini porn. Anyway we relax and chat (she is a super duper nice girl), and then she wants to go round 2. I mention to here how I love DATY, so she start UTF for a little then we switch to DATY. She was very tasty and very responsive. I stayed down there till she came....or at least she said she came! LOL. After that some more UTF till I bust my 2nd load. For the 2nd load I warned her I was going to CUM and she pulled me out and jerked me to completion so no CIM the 2nd time. Again no worries I had a blast! I do think she is a YMMV type of girl (case in point with the CIM on 1st pop but not on 2nd). But I don't hold that against her, overall I loved our session and will see her again. If you like short latina's, with a sexy accent, really nice natural and big boobs, and a nice ass then you will like this girl. She is not a spinner but by no means a BBW either. Right in the middle the way I like em....THICK but not fat and not just a bag of bones. The only other thing to note is she did not fully take off her shirt. She took down her top and took off her bra and also took off her panties. But she kept the shirt around the midsection. Now for me this is no big deal at all, but I know how some on this board are real particular so something to note. My recommendation is YES! I will see this girl again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| isabel fior | ghosty | Fort Collins | Yes | 3 | 6/3/14 | |
|
Review by
ghosty
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/2/14 Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Isabel based on earlier review. Positives: Available on short notice. Very nice to talk to. Negatives: Almost all we did was talk. Only adult activity offered was the one selected above. Nothing else available ... at least for me. Pics were kind of accurate but also really flattering. Overall nothing really bad but also nothing very good - just seemed to want to get one-and-done ... and then talk. My impression is that this might have been a case of YMMV and mine just happened to variy a lot. I should have opted for a less-costly and/or shorter first meeting - lesson learned. btw - website has changed - new one (as of this date) is http://fortcollins.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/super-sensual-and-busty-5-star-isabel-fior-is-back-200-no-tipping-or-games-24/15313087. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kourtney (757) | Munchie-9737 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 6/3/14 | |
|
Review by
Munchie-9737
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/1/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a great rear. Firm booty. She isn't firm all over but her T&A sure are! Shes able to deliver a very high quality session and made me feel like satisfaction was guaranteed. Pretty face, and a very nice sized curvy girl. I have never like the GFE experience. Its not realistic. Nor the pornstar one either for the same reason. Anymore what I want to see is a girl that enjoys doing the task at hand, listens, and either gives or takes direction depending on your desires that day. It might change often I hope the girl can adjust. I think this one has that quality. The ability to sense what you want, ask a few good questions, and do what she does best to fill in the gaps of need, want and desire. The girl doesn't have to be perfect in bed or perfect looking...but its that ability to fill in the gaps and really drive her point home that makes the session go from average to Fantastic for me these days. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naughty Nichole | roland7679 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 6/3/14 | |
|
Review by
roland7679
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/31/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met Nichole through Kymberli, so easy trusted setup. She is young, dreadlocked, and fun. Easy meetup, enthusiastic and responsive to requests. She has an attractive, fresh faced look coupled with the dreads (which normally are a turn off for me) totally work with her look. She is brand new, no website yet, but she sent me pics on request. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jade 719-xxx-9303 | azlegalthief1 | Colorado Springs | No | 3 | 6/3/14 | |
|
Review by
azlegalthief1
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/14 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Just a bad experience with upselling and bad attutude. Seemed like a just hurry uo amd go attitude Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alli | ilwaco | Denver | Yes | 14 | 6/3/14 | |
|
Review by
ilwaco
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: been seeing Ali for about a year......very sexy,beautiful, & fun----the other reviewers are exactly right Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Celeste | buffs | Denver | Yes | 24 | 6/3/14 | |
|
Review by
buffs
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/4/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Celeste at a nice incall in the Interlocken area. She greeted me wearing black thigh high stockings, black heels and a corset. She looked like something out of a Playboy photo shoot. There was a little chit chat before hitting the shower. When I came out she had some soft music going along with candles to set the mood. A good time was had by all, or at least by me! I'd recommend seeing her based on attitude alone, and when you add in her hot looks and sexy personality, you definitely have a winner. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| London-7957 | springsbrian29 | Colorado Springs | No | 2 | 6/3/14 | |
|
Review by
springsbrian29
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/14 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up an easy incall appointment, fairly dirty apartment near Shelton and fountain, went back to the bedroom, sat dow. And tried to initiate conversation, she then demanded the donation be set on the table, so I did, she then said she had to go put it in the other room and came back a minute later saying "you have to go now" and a very unhappy thug sitting on the couch glaring, his only word to me were "you didn't do anything did you?" at which point she was raised her voice to bark get out now. Learn from the lesson I paid. She is a super hottie, but that doesn't do any good if she's a ripoff. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi Apple and Ana | Guiltypleasures007 | Denver | Yes | 32 | 6/3/14 | |
|
Review by
Guiltypleasures007
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/22/14, 2 Girl Show Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So...I'm currently sat in a local bar as I write this review following an AMAZING hour or so, drinking a Guiness and treating myself to some brownies/ice cream, because I need to recover!!!! Kandi & Ana had been on my "to do" list for a bit, really as individuals. Kandi was good enough to accept me as a 30min solo appt initially, but then little head spoke up and I asked about including Ana...and for an hour. Overjoyed to be accepted. I nearly blew the whole damn thing with my big brain over thinking things on the board, but it was all good. (BTW I tend to write reviews more for my own memories than anything else, so bear with me...) Usual 2 call set up. Greeted at the door (nice, safe incall) by two goddesses!!! I'm talking Charlie Sheen territory here! Ana in a fishnet dress, and Kandi in a tight little black number. I'd brought some wine, so Kandi (after some hugs and kissing) opened the bottle, while Ana and I spent some time dfk'ing. Someone (bits are a blur) pulled down my pants, and both took to their knees to lick and suck my cock. I was soon ordered into the bedroom...I think Kandi carried the wine glasses while Ana pulled me along by my "handle" LOL! The next 45mins or so was an amazing experience, for any red blooded male! These girls are so into each other, like past reviews have commented on, it's like you've been lucky enough to be invited into "their" party! Lots of attention to me by either one, the other or both...and lots of attention to each other!!!! Very accommodating to my requests and suggestions!! Both girls came (with help of some toys!) at least once during our time, and I also popped twice...once into Ana's mouth and then while banging Kandi from behind while Ana played with my ass. Ana asked me for a good British swear word from me as I panted away trying to get my senses back..."Jesus Fuckin' Christ"!!! No clock watching, allowed time to shower after, absolutely pleasurable and amazing time. We went at it hard, but I know you could have a much more relaxed time with each lady, or both! Summary: Fuck yeah!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sexy Abigail | backseatdriver | Denver | Yes | 11 | 6/2/14 | |
|
Review by
backseatdriver
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Abigail is a new name but not new to the hobby. She is everything you see in her pictures and a whole lot more. Passionate kisser that makes you want her that much more. She will make you feel like a king with everything that you want to do together. Beautiful face, big breasts and an ass to die for and will take you away to the islands! I have seen her many, many times and there will be many more. Abigail is awesome. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nevaeh and Misty | milehighskillZ | Denver | Yes | 2 | 6/2/14 | |
|
Review by
milehighskillZ
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: These two females had no intention of doing anything but sitting on my couch and talking and txting but were quick to get their donation up front.They are .lucky I don't hit women. They are going to meet someone who does and its not going to end well for them. Hopefully sooner rather than later... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lotas AKA Tina | Max2 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 6/2/14 | |
|
Review by
Max2
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was in Denver for the weekend. I set the appointment and she met me at the door in a teddy. We sat down and talked a while and then she kisses me. She really likes to make out. I laid back and she laid on me. We kept making out then she went to work. Wow she arouse me very fast. Then she jumped in and road me into the ground. When I was done she didn't just get off like the other girls she stayed on top of me licking my nipples and neck. Very affectionate. We talked some and then she went and got a wash cloth rolled me over and scrubbed my bottom and than did some grear tongue action and aroused me again. So I fipped her on her stomach and she took it that way. She stiffened up at hirst jab than relaxed and enjoyed it. I exploded again and pulled out. She said its a wild sensation when I pulled out. We talked for a while my time was up but she was in no hurry to kick me out. I had a great time so I tipped her a fifty. She is way under priced compared to what you get from the competition. I highly recommend you try her! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| jade 702-xxx-6642 | boldguy | Louisville | Yes | 1 | 6/2/14 | |
|
Review by
boldguy
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/14 Time: 30 min Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I visited Jade 3 days ago, I did because she was close to where I live, and she looked really good in the pictures, I couldn't find any reviews of her, big mistake. She is very nice, but the menu is very limited and that was a big turn off for me, very mechanical and fake. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NaughtyMorgan | more | Denver | Yes | 43 | 6/1/14 | |
|
Review by
more
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/14/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Seriously, one of the best I've ever been with. I saw Morgan right before I went out of town and had to go see her again as soon as I got back. She's got the body of a porn star and she moves like one too, so bring your 'A' game fellas. She's passionate and sexy and really knows how to please a man. Morgan is very careful with her screening process so take the time to make her feel safe and she'll reward you with the time of your life! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nomi Secrets | nm2013 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 6/1/14 | |
|
Review by
nm2013
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/1/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Nomi today at her private nice incall. To my surprise her incall is very close to my place. Where to start. Had a very good time with her from start to the end. All the activities were performed well and she is very good kisser. Overall had a very good session. I am planing to visit her often. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lillianna | COSguy1 | Colorado Springs | No | 2 | 6/1/14 | |
|
Review by
COSguy1
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/1/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I indicated her pictures were accurate but have to say they were either carefully posed to make her look less big, or they may be a little older, as Lillianna is much larger than she appears in those pictures. The video she has on her BP ad is a more realistic view of her. She is a pretty young lady though. Her incall was on the low-moderate end and felt comfortable enough. I took her up on a discounted offer for 15-20 minutes, strictly 3G, of course. She did a good job with those activities listed and was polite and very nice to talk to. I could recommend her if you are looking for a quick, budget minded release and are ok with the BBW experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Candy-1800 | The Original Muffdvr | Denver | Yes | 3 | 6/1/14 | |
|
Review by
The Original Muffdvr
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/1/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called Candy and had a delightful yet short conversation. She gave me the incall address and off I went to meet up. Met me at the door in a cute tight top and short Shorts. Nice long legs ,shapely and a delight to behold in the stillettos. This young lady was raring to go. Greeted me with a kiss....stripped down to her panties in seconds. Nice tiny body.....5'6" without heels. Session started with kisses and caressing,teasing her way down to envelope me with her mouth. Excellent skills. Had to stop her and enjoyed some DATY. .....She enjoyed the fact I accepted directions and she came all over my face........WOW! She repeated her earlier skills and slipped on the cover and off to the races. Watch the video in her ad......OMG.She rode me for awhile and then we took on doggie. Delightful visuals and we watched ourselves in the mirror.......we exploded together. Just frozen in the moment,finally relaxing after a few. Delightful time,wish I could keep her all to myself. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlett 719-xxx-9422 | miguelito01 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 6/1/14 | |
|
Review by
miguelito01
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/1/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Texted Scarlett and and she responded so we set something up for the next day...I got the info needed and showed up to her place, she answered wearing a nice nighty...I was originally just going to go for a light massage and a bj but then we started to kiss and things progressed from there...after we were done i asked if she would rub my back and she did so happily while we were talking, I then started to rub on her and soon we were at it again :) needless to say that was awesome...i will definitely go to see her again...her rate was less then a 100.00 but she was well worth it. Just an overall nice lady, thank you Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylee Denver | Rogue1 | Denver | Yes | 70 | 6/1/14 | |
|
Review by
Rogue1
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/30/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Rylee twice now, the first time was fantastic and the second was average. The first time she met me at the door wearing a sexy dress and DFK. She advertises deep throat and squirter, and she definitely delivered both. The second time I think she was distracted from the start, construction at her in call and we were rushed. Just didn't click like our first date. Overall, better than average and I will be back for more. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Diamond and Michelle | DenverLicker | Denver | Yes | 15 | 6/1/14 | |
|
Review by
DenverLicker
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/30/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: These girls were amazing! Setting up the visit was a little troublesome, but once I got there, totally worth it! They are both very cute, and younger than advertised (still legal though :). Upfront, they explained there was to be no kissing, no Greek, and no CIM. However, in everything else they were fantastically giving. Diamond honestly gives some of the best head I've ever experience--really sucking hard on my dick, mouthing my balls, etc. Bella insists on translated French, which is fine, but her specialty is really in giving lots of sweet, gentle, very sensual kisses and caresses all over your body. Both were FTF, and I made Diamond cum while DATY. Next time, hoping to do the same for Bella. ;) You should call these girls up right now! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Samantha | creamme69 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 6/1/14 | |
|
Review by
creamme69
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been impressed with Samantha's ads and pictures. I know not everyone can do this but it is nice to see her face in her pictures. She is a very pretty woman with a fantastic body. Her natural breasts give her a very youthful look, something that I enjoy. Her screening was easy and her private incall is very nice. Since it was more than just a bed in a small room it made it feel more like I was visiting my mistress in her private condo. She greeted me with a hug and we sat on her sofa and visited. She is easy to talk with and has a great smile and sense of humor. After getting to know each other she led me by the hand to her bedroom where we both got naked. She laid on her back and I touched her all over paying special attention to her perfect breasts. She spred her legs and I enjoyed her jucie spot till she was very wet and as excited as I was. She does play safe and rolled a cover on me but her translated french was as good as utf for me. She enjoyed giving me pleasure with her mouth and tongue as I touched every part of her body that I could reach. She climbed on top of me reverse cowgirl for a visual treat of her perfect butt. I asked her to face me for the finish which started slow and finished hard and long as I held her close. Samantha is certainly as her name claims, sexy in every way. I would certainly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cassandra Thomas | jpaul1513 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 6/1/14 | |
|
Review by
jpaul1513
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/27/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Cassandra is sweet and very accommodating. She is nice to talk to as well and enjoy in all the other ways advertised. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Latina Celeste | golf_bronco_fan | Denver | Yes | 6 | 6/1/14 | |
|
Review by
golf_bronco_fan
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/24/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Simply amazing. I would love to keep this beautiful woman all to myself. Something about buxum beautiful latinas that are wildcats in bed drives me wild. She has amazing energy, wants to go and go. Great GFE. Treat her nice and you will be greatly rewarded. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor Phoenix-5852 | shyguy2014 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 6/1/14 | |
|
Review by
shyguy2014
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After considerable attempts to meet with Taylor during her last few visits our schedules finally were in sync. Taylor was outstanding and one of the best experiences I have had in years. She was sweet, attentive to my needs and wanted to make sure I was happy. She worked hard to get me to have a 2nd goal but it just didn't happen. I will be seeing her again on her future visits and when i visit Dallas next month. Taylor is top notch and well worth a visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Honey 720-xxx-5488 | LuckyMan99 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/29/14 | |
|
Review by
LuckyMan99
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/30/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: OK, here goes...Nice girl, photos pre-motherhood but she's slender and pretty. Apartment fairly clean. I disrobe and lie down on massage table, noticing the clanky sounding space heater and lack of music. Then I hear scuffling and whining behind a door off the kitchen. Her pit bulls she says, does the noise bother me? Yes, of course it does, but there is nothing to be done about it. Then I hear another noise. Is there someone else here? I ask. Just my kids. Now I'm thinking, your kids, WTF? I'm creeped out, but naked so I can't bolt for the door. Mentally kicking myself, I endure an indifferent rub with vacant, detached finish. Ad mentions taking you to Heaven, but we didn't get within a hundred miles of there. I understand and support a young mother's need to take care of her kids, but please, please don't invite me over with them there. Ouch. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sky 719-xxx-0244 | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 5/29/14 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/30/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Things started out pretty frustrating. Sky seems to only respond to text messages, and either her phone is losing messages or she's missing them. Suffice it to say that it took about 75 more text messages than necessary before we actually met up. I was wondering if she's an idiot, but in person she's quite normal and not dumb so I'm not sure what's up with the phone. Met at a cheap motel, finally, and she's a gorgeous young lady. She has fair skin and blond hair, and is slender and sexy. Her attitude was OK, getting down to business without a lot of fuss or sensuality. Certainly not a GFE, a bit mechanical, however not a bad attitude. Her body is fantastic, and that plus an OK attitude added up to a very good time to me. I put a lot of stock in looks, I know that others don't so much. She made a half-hearted upsell attempt regarding BJ. I take it that she's not really fond of them. I didn't mark the "upsell" box above because it was half-hearted, more like "if you REALLY want one we can talk about it" rather than trying to extract money from me. So I just passed on that activity. Overall if you want to see a gorgeous spinner, here you go. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| epic | LuckyMan99 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 5/29/14 | |
|
Review by
LuckyMan99
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/30/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Thanks to another brave soul who posted a review of Epic, I called and made an appointment. All I can say is that I am very glad I did. Epic is a beautiful, soft-spoken young lady with a killer body and tons of innate sensuality. One of my best FBSM experiences ever. Go see her while she is still here! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bella-7262 | Grinch | Louisville | Yes | 17 | 5/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Grinch
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/14 Time: 30 min Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a fantastic choice I made today--work from home and drive to Louisville for a lunch time treat! I had such a great time with this beautiful girl--Bella smelled great and looked fantastic. Intelligent and energetic, I was truly smitten. I am surprised I have not seen her sooner but explained she is busy and does not post often. My lucky day!!!!!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nomi Secrets | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 5/29/14 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met with Nomi yesterday. I know it's not good to generalize, but I've never had a subpar experience with an Asian women and Nomi didn't ruin my streak. She has a scheduler and the set up all went smoothly. I met her at her very nice private incall in DTC. She is a lovely women and true to her pictures. She is tall, especially in her heels, slender, and she has beautiful, full lips. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and led me to her bedroom, which had soft music playing and a small fountain running add to the ambience. I got comfortable and she offered a massage. She is very good at this and the back massage went on for quite a while as we talked. The massage and talk probably would have gone longer, but I turned over to enjoy her beauty and let the activities begin. Her DFK was great, as it was slow and sensual. I removed her bra and panties and moved on down for some DATY, which was clean, sweet, and responsive. She said: "My turn?" and I laid back and enjoyed as good a UTF as I've had in a while---again, slow, sensual with nice BLS and use of the hands. The cover went on and she was great in mish, with more DFK. Doggie was devine, as the view was beautiful, and the CG finish was terrific. She cleaned me up and we had time for cuddle and more talk. Nomi is a relatively new ASP, but she is skilled and, as others have mentioned, definitely a pleaser. She is a beautiful woman with a flawless, slender body, who provides a wonderful sensual GFE experience. That she was a good conversationalist made the session even nicer. I will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rockin Colorado | CarlSpackler | Denver | Yes | 36 | 5/29/14 | |
|
Review by
CarlSpackler
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Awesome! What a great gal and a fun time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rockin Colorado | Munchie-9737 | Denver | Yes | 36 | 5/28/14 | |
|
Review by
Munchie-9737
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Impressive skills! FTF. Enthusiasm greater than most. Oral DT skills unmatched. I would say I expected bigger breasts from the description but I still liked her tits. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Savannah DeVerioux | olderfunny | Colorado Springs | Yes | 31 | 5/28/14 | |
|
Review by
olderfunny
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great provider. I say the picture I saw is not accurate--it's a different woman--but that's OK because the real Savannah is much sexier: blond, very toned body, really tanned beautiful breasts as the other review says, tipped by small soft pink-blond nipples, and a tanned warm body that looks very sexy above you later when she mounts you. Savannah takes a moment to get to know you, then has a very warm, open kiss. She offers a very tasty Y, and had a couple of big appreciative O's quickly; she has a wonderful, round, soft ass that I was holding tight with a hand on each cheek because she was bucking so hard into my mouth; there was no question she loved my tongue on her clit. When it was my turn, she had a great technique sucking on the tip of my rod. We finished with her on top, so I got a full view of those wonderful breasts which filled my hands perfectly. She would lean down so her nipples brushed my chest hair, and I could run my tongue around them. Savannah is very snug, so it took a moment for her to settle down on me; I slowly filled her up as she spread her legs and firmly inched my cock inside her warm pussy. She had a great technique as she pushed slowly, waited to open up for me, and then pushed a little harder down, and then swallowed me a little further. She had me so turned on that by the time she was down on me completely, with my cock all the way inside, it was only a few pumps up and down and I popped. She really likes doggie, she said, so we have some things to try next next time. There will definitely be a next time! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Syrina | DeerTay | Denver | Yes | 7 | 5/28/14 | |
|
Review by
DeerTay
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I can't say anything that hasn't already been said she is fantastic, I definitely will repeat!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | The_Wild_Rover | Denver | Yes | 56 | 5/28/14 | |
|
Review by
The_Wild_Rover
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lilly Ann is like that cute college coed you see walking around campus. She is very fit, her body is so tight and soft. I set up through her call girl and met her at her incall which is near the DTC. We chatted for a bit and she offered me some water then we got down to business. Like I said, her body is amazing. Real natural breasts that are great to play with. We started with some light kissing and got down on the bed. She gave me a HJ and then went to work with some TF. I get the impression she is very safety conscious, which isn't a bad thing, just putting it out there. I then switched with her for some DATY. She is very responsive to this and it was amazing. She told me she is really sensitive and it shows. Finally the main event and it was very tight and she was very into it. YMMV, but I had a great time with Lilly Ann and I recommend her to anyone looking for that cute college coed type. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki 9485 | msog-always | Denver | No | 1 | 5/28/14 | |
|
Review by
msog-always
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I made an appointment with Nikki on Memorial day for 8 am in Westminster and when i got there and called at 8 no answer. Waited 20 minutes since i had drove 35 minutes to get there. She never answered or apologized for wasting my time. I would recommend nobody go see her because she is rude and does not care about anybody. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MERC HH | engineer | Denver | Yes | 47 | 5/28/14 | |
|
Review by
engineer
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She advertises on Backpage as "the woman with GG boobs.". I admit, I ADORE massive breasted mature women. Ginger fit the bill. All communication via text on short notice which she was okay with. Easy directions to her mid level apartment in Arvada or Thorton. She looked tall, almost Amazon, in her pictures. In person she was fairly small (when I hugged her was surprised at how small her frame is.). Looks just like pictures, with a missing tooth. Her twins are MAGNIFICENT! Big, luscious naturals. Perky eraser sized nips. Truely spectacular. She has a womanly tummy and thick behind, but she's no bbw. I'd describe her as a sexy, thick, smaller BBW with perfect GGs. Warmed her up with tasty, responsive daty. She loved it, smiling, not rushing me. Extremely wet and tasty. Moved into BBBJ. She's new to the business (started in march) and could learn some utf flair: more eye contact, a little slow deep throat, etc. What I did get was enthusiastic and not rushed, but just typical up down. Then it was time for Russian. Her globes are PERFECT. Soft and full and workable, I wrapped her juggs around me and went to town. Again. She seemed very willing to please. Ended with cowgirl. She's tight and with those GGs in my face, bouncing, and in my hands I didn't last long. She's a MILF with perfect juggs. I'll give her a 7/10 for looks, 610 skills. Both with room to go higher with some eye contact, improved bbbj. For the price of for hhr she's a KEEPER and I'll personally see her again and work on breaking her in. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sexy Samantha | INVNO1 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 5/28/14 | |
|
Review by
INVNO1
(40 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/27/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Samantha for a morning get together. She is more beautiful in person than her pictures. She was easy to talk to, pleasant to be with, and all around a great time. Her body is terrific, just the way I like it. And her ass is perfect. I enjoyed the time and will see her again soon. I hope she stays in Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adelina Adduci | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 28 | 5/28/14 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Contacted Adelina through email and after the light screening we set an appointment. Received directions to her incall which was really easy to find. Once I arrived I have to say I was very happy that she looks even better in person. Very nice southern charm and one of the best personalities you will find. Massage was very very nice and overall have to say she is one of the top FBSM providers. She makes you feel at home not to mention you will have plenty of fun. Overall I have to say this gets a fantastic rating. She is every bit deserving and I highly recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | xgen2008 | Denver | Yes | 56 | 5/28/14 | |
|
Review by
xgen2008
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/27/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Tried out a new girl and I'm glad I did. She's new to the biz and ran a special Memorial day. She answered the door in a slinky black dress that was very classy. She's very cute with a small frame and large natural breasts look utterly fantastic. She has one or two tats but they don't distract from her beauty. She has her limits and TF wouldn't be my choice but it's fine to be safe. We started with a massage and she really wanted to know what I liked and how she should do things. I love great customer service and the lack of mechanical set of motions was so refreshing. We had a good time playing with a new toy she'd gotten and used during several position changes which was a blast. She got a great smile when she's having fun and it shows. She also sounds great if you get her to come. I'll see her again for sure. I bet she'll get better and better. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Samantha | 911C4 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 5/28/14 | |
|
Review by
911C4
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/21/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up an appointment through P411. Great communication, even on her way up to the mountains. She was a bit late but everyone underestimates the time it takes to get here (ever hear of I-70?). Samantha is much better looking in person, really cute and sexy. She is very personable and easy to talk to, a really nice woman. We had a fun time in bed, lots of LFK, Many TFB and some TFG, Mish. She is an expert with TFB, the best I've ever had. Watching her smile while she went to work was awesome! I could tell she loved it. The session was un-rushed and I think she actually went over on time. The only disappointment was I thought greek was included in her base fee, but she said it was extra. I looked at her fees and couldn't find where it said so. I was really looking forward to it but, alas, next time! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Olivia Grace-3562 | Pgtipped | Fort Collins | No | 30 | 5/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Pgtipped
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/10/14 Time: Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was excited to see that OG was in Fort Collins. We emailed back and forth and she said she was moving and didn't have a phone, but we ultimately decided on a time. She told me she was at such and such cross streets. I headed that way but was never given the final destination. I hung out in the cold waiting for an email or text (in case phone miraculously started working). Nothing. I emailed asking if she had changed her mind, etc. and wondered if she wanted to try the next day. A simple response would have been nice as I was a bit confused at her just falling off the map. I would still like to see her and would more than likely give her another chance. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lanaya-BANNED | nerotyrannus | Fort Collins | Yes | 10 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
nerotyrannus
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/18/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Decided to hit up Lanaya while she was in town, she got herself accommodated in a modest hotel. Upon meeting, was greeted in some sexy lingerie, took care of buisness and went straight to play. She's still a student in massage so she didn't give the best massage, but it sure was sensual, especially on the flip. After getting my littleman's standing attention, on went the cover into doggie. Gave her some DATY before going back in and finishing in missionary. She has some limitations, such as no kissing, no fingers in any holes. Clit is okay, both fingers and tongue. Though I usually prefer GFE, Lanaya is still worth considering. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Siren | nerotyrannus | Denver | Yes | 9 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
nerotyrannus
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/18/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sweet Siren is the pure definition of GFE, after a long couple of weeks of emailing & scheduling conflicts, we finally found an agreed date and time. Upon meeting, I was greeted with a big hug & kiss at the door by her in some sexy PJs. I opted to shower first before we got started. Afterwards, upon drying myself off, she prompted me to the bed where we started to get familiarized with each other. Starting with some hot and heavy kissing as I disrobed her of her remaining clothes before she slipped on the cover and moved to Missionary along with a few other positions. She offered CIM, but I declined as I'm not the biggest fan of UTF, but it's still good to know it's on the menu. Overall, she is charming woman. Would see again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||