Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

29951 - 30000 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Taylor 720-xxx-3823 afunguy Denver Yes 26 6/22/14
Review by afunguy (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I started seeing Taylor about 2 years ago when she only did FBSM. I probably saw her 7-8 times for FBSM. Well, the last time I saw her for FBSM was in April of 2013. Since then she has added Nuru options to her services/menu. Including a "premium" Nuru session which is described on her website along with "activities" she enjoys. She also advertises on Backpage under the escorts section. Since she moved her incall to further away (about 20 minutes further than when I first started seeing her) I decided now that her menu expanded, it would be worth the trek as when I used to see her for FBSM, I had always wondered what full service would be like if she ever offered it. I arrived about 5 minutes late due to traffic and weather, but I let her know ahead of time. She greeted me at her incall and she looked just as hot and sexy as when I last saw her about a year before. I asked if she remembered me, figuring after having seen her over half a dozen times for FBSM, that even though a year had passed that she would (especially since when contacting her I mentioned a semi nickname for me that we used to laugh about. But she did not and even said "I make it a point to not try and remember". Even with that disappointment, I was still excited to try the Nuru/FS option so she proceeded to give me instructions on showering and then coming into the room completely wet where the bed was for the Nuru. Nuru is definitely interesting, very slippery and sexy. After about 15 minutes of Nuru, the cover went on and some RCG to start which was a great view and felt awesome, very tight. Then onto K9, which again was a great view and I finally popped. The mutual rinse off in the shower was a nice touch at the end and I was on my way. While I would have liked DATY and UTF, and those are listed amongst her activities, it is definitely a YMMV situation and I would suggest not even innocently asking about those activities she lists, as she will be in complete control of what activities take place. So just be prepared to go with the flow and even if there are activities listed you may want, it doesn't mean they will happen. Definitely different from the typical "escort" appointments most of us are used to. So while it didn't live up to my expectations I had going in, it was still fun and I would likely see her again at some point.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain cuckold Pueblo Yes 93 6/22/14
Review by cuckold (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was my fifth or sixth encounter with Jez over the last year or so. The reason I keep coming back to her is that she just keeps getting better, hotter and more passionate with me every time we get together. Our last time was no exception, as soon as she came through my front door, she was on me like my hot and horny girlfriend (that she is)and had each of us naked in no time. A sip from her magic flask and we were on our way starting with DFKs as sweet sugar and hotter than a jalapeño. Our hands roamed each other's bodies when Jez suggested we take our Act on the road, to my bedroom. Once in the sack with her things just got better, wetter and oh so tasty. Just go down on her gently and lick her sweet spot until she punches you in the face with her pelvis and you'll know you're on the right path to thoroughly pleasing her. What she'll do to you in return will leave you breathless and seeing stars, as she did to me, last time and every time. For the discerning Hobbyist, Jez is a must see!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennacee aperfectstranger Denver Yes 43 6/22/14
Review by aperfectstranger (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is enthusiastic and very open minded. Definitely ftf!!!! Pictures are accurate. She is in Lakewood which I know scares a lot of guys but it's worth the trip!! She is clean not overly perfumed and is absolutely gorgeous while biting her lower lip. I actually believe she enjoyed it as much as I did.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nayla Goinforit Denver Yes 11 6/22/14
Review by Goinforit (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Nayla recently. Set up was easy through P411 and her communication was solid and prompt. She maintains an upscale incall location that is both easy to find and safe. Once at the door, she greeted me wearing a tight sexy black dress. After a hug and a light kiss, she invited me to sit on her sofa and offered a glass of nice red wine to which I gladly accepted. We engaged in some conversation just to break the ice and quickly discovered we shared many similar interests and the conversation flowed easily. After a bit she suggested we move to the bedroom. Once there, she peeled off her dress revealing her hot, slender tight latina body. I won't give the play by play, but will say that all activities were performed with great enthusiasm and skill. All the while she was responsive and very attentive(YMMV). I particularly enjoyed the eye contact and felt she was present with me the entire time. The hour was over much too quickly and I am sure to repeat. She is a delightful, down-to-earth and beautiful woman on the inside and out. She will not disappoint.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Soleil Amour Goinforit Louisville Yes 2 6/22/14
Review by Goinforit (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/14
Time: 1 hr Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am reluctant to write this review out of purely selfish reasons as I would love to have her all to myself. I had the pleasure of visiting Soleil Amour recently and was not sure exactly what to expect since she is new on the scene.First of all, set up was a breeze. My email was answered promptly by her assistant and a few more email exchanges had me set up to see her that day. The incall location was clean, safe and attractive.I was met at the door by the blonde goddess Athena herself. I could not believe how beautiful Soleil is in person. She was dressed in skin tight jeans and a pink pullover top-just what I was hoping for. And her body, OMG! She has the most amazing natural rack I've seen on a thin toned athletic frame. I truly hit the jackpot. She greeted me with a kiss and hug and we moved into the room and sat down and engaged in some conversation to get to know one another better. She has a really a friendly down-to-earth-girl-next-door next door personality and I found her very easy to talk to and connect with. She is the kind of provider that inspires me not to kiss and tell because the time felt so special, but what I will say is that all activities were performed with great enthusiasm, skill and were mutually enjoyed. Throughout the session, she stayed present to me and never watched the clock. She really made sure that I had a great time. I will be repeating again and again…..Guys-treat her like gold because I want her to stay around for a long time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bailey Brooks texas dr Las Vegas Yes 2 6/22/14
Review by texas dr (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was in Vegas and had some luck on the tables and decided to splurge on some fun time bcd... surfed awhile until I came across Bailey Brooks.. She emailed pics to me because her pics are still being reviewed for approval on P411... Pics looked hot so I took the plunge and WOW what an awesome experience!! Gave her references.. she replied after checking them and scheduled an afternoon appointment.. Typical 2 call set up to get to the room.. She answered the door and WOW what a hot, young sex queen that stood before me!! The first thing I noticed as we met eyes was how gorgeous and sexy those big green eyes were... accentuated with long thick eyelashes... VERY HOT! Then I scrolled down to those mm full C's that were tucked in a very tight black top... SUPER HOT! I placed donation on the table and excused myself to the bathroom to give her time to check it.. we then sat on the bed for a 10 min convo... I then leaned in for a lfk that led to a series of long dfk's... then we started groping each other and the clothes started flying off.. I went strait down for daty and fellas let me tell you this is the sweetest tasting pussy I have ever tasted!! Just like Sue Bee Honey with plenty of nectar to wet my whistle!!! I could have stayed there all day but really wanted to tap that nectar pot.. I asked for bbbj which she gladly obliged and really got into it... very passionate!! I would have loved to finish there but I'm not always a 2 pop guy so I asked for the cover and she applied it... we started out in mish. then to k9 and then cg... where I finished in the cover.. after a little recovery time we began round 2 with bbbj and then much of the same hot passionate mpcfs as round 1... Overall one of the best experiences I've had!!!! Hot steamy sex with a hot, passionate, sex queen in Vegas... doesn't get any better than that! Recommendation HELL YES!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh Morgan Falstaff Denver Yes 64 6/22/14
Review by Falstaff (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What a great lady! For me, this was easily the best encounter of many with the Lovely Leigh. Sexy, skilled, responsive, articulate, intelligent, interesting - all of the above. Even if she wasn't so FTF, I would enjoy being with her. Even though it's 60 miles one way, I'll be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chelsea_jordan falcon66pride Denver Yes 23 6/22/14
Review by falcon66pride (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Chelsea Jordan has it going on. time. She is one of the most beautiful woman I have ever met. Not only a very beautiful and passionate woman with a rocking bod, but also a very special woman with a fantastic personality. She has all the assets and her all natural 36Ds will get your attention very quickly. They love to be pampered. The epitome of GFE, she went above and beyond to make sure my session with her was all about me. Her menu is extensive, her skills out of this world, and her enthusiasm will overwhelm you. She truly loves what she does, and because of that attitude, she is the best partner you could ever have. She is totally committed to pleasing and making sure you get what you need. I don't know how she does it, but man does she do it well. She is addictive. GO SEE HER. I know I will every chance I get. She is THE VERY BEST.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Monica B.-2204 wayn2it Denver No 4 6/21/14
Review by wayn2it (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Everything started out real nice had a very nice conversation on the phone with Monica b. and lined up for her to come out for multiple hour time frame. we had lined up the time for midnight and over an hour after she was to be at my place she called to say her previous appointment had gone long and she had been taking care of a friend's dog who she didn't want to leave alone for longer so wanted to reschedule our appointment. We reschedule for the following night and touch base the next day when it came time to get together for the appointment time she again was late and having problems with the dog as well as the friend whose dog it was had come over and stressed her out. Again she wish to reschedule so for the third time we did and on the third night contacted me saying that the northwest corner of town was too far for her that night as she lives in Aurora and wasn't going to be able to make it but would come the next night. After setting up a time the fourth night we were unable to get good communication and after many hours gave up on her showing up only to have her call me at 3:30 a.m. To see she was in the neighborhood but couldn't find my place. I told her it was far too late and if she was that unable to keep any kind of schedule it was not good at trying to make up for missing three previous nights. She was unhappy for having come so far driving and not being able to see me but I was frustrated myself added it was many many hours after our scheduled time and was no word of why she was running so late plus had to work the next day. She has many wonderful reviews thus the reason I had contacted her but seems to be very hit or miss due to this dog animal situation she's tending to because of her friend not taking care of it and it losing a leg plus the friend getting thrown back in jail. best to just pick a more reliable lady that understands what keeping a responsible schedule is saving yourself a lot of time waiting and frustration and finding out she's not going to make it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shae wayn2it Denver No 1 6/21/14
Review by wayn2it (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Shae just over three weeks ago back before my previous two reviews and after looking through the names of ladies for reviews didn't know her name but recognized her posting and phone number so felt I should post both the good and bad reviews. This lady is one to stay away from as she is a Rob stealing my money and as the other review for her says she likes to party and drink. The night she did an outcall to me she was at my place for only 10 minutes and 5 minutes after getting the donation she said she was leaving. I asked for the donation back if she wasn't going to stay and she became threatening, screaming, and belligerent. While trying to talk to her and work out the situation she had contacted her African American friend who came to my house from the car he was in out front and threatened me and my property. As she left they broke out a window with a rock and damaged my vehicle. I haven't seen any posts for her since the run in I had with her but feel that others should know if they see her getting bold enough to post again to stay away from her she is very dangerous and not someone to contact.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rockin Colorado wayn2it Denver Yes 36 6/21/14
Review by wayn2it (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This lady is full of energy and it was all I could do to keep up with her. I'm still young enough that I can keep up with all the ladies I've met but she's like an energizer bunny. She told me she trains for running at higher altitudes so when she comes down here she's full of energy. I enjoyed our time more than I have ever with any lady and would see her many times after this. We must have spent 40 45 minutes in the first time around never took a break then talk to relaxed before we went again for another 35 40 minutes solid both times and didn't even slow her down. All activities were thoroughly enjoyed by both of us and I tell you what guys make sure to bring yourself fully charged and rested as she will take everything you got and more!!!!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Miki añejo Denver Yes 36 6/21/14
Review by añejo (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First time reviewer and fairly new to the hobby. Setup was pretty straightforward through p411 but I learned a lesson to check all my avenues of communication. She responded via text to my hobby phone which I usually have turned off. I was expecting an email or PM response through p411. Lesson learned to pay attention. I was a bit late due to weather related traffic delays but she was very accommodating. I believe she is in the girl in the pics but the pics are pretty photoshopped. She is not as fair skinned. The picture of her sitting on the bed is more accurate. She really was focused on me from the moment I arrived taking care of me like I was a king doting on me almost to the point of not letting me do anything myself. Shower time at the beginning was downright awesome. She was highly in tune with me changing the pace to my needs. I'm older and "multiples" are generally a bit of a stretch but there was no issue with that this time and I found myself wishing for even more time but had to leave due to my own schedule. Overall, I had a great time and the biggest reason I'm submitting this review is to make sure she has enough business to come back so I can see her again. She told me she is planning a return trip in September and I can't wait.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany BP Munchie-9737 Denver Yes 15 6/19/14
Review by Munchie-9737 (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Tiffany always dresses to impress and when the top comes off my brain might as well be outside in the car. I have been seeing her for a few years now and with each visit she always remembers me and she always seems to remember what I like. Its not hard to build a connection like that but it does impress me none the less. This is my 2nd favorite provider and only because her menu is a little more limited than my favorite dish but all that aside if I could pick one to keep for good it would be a tough decision. Its like trying to decide if you like the PSE or the GFE experience better. In a perfect world the same girl would be perfect at both roles and cater to every need. But that just isn't realistic so why not enjoy the variety that this town offers and frankly enjoy life to the fullest. This is one of my favorite body types. I call it the Marilyn. No bones but not flabby and honestly when you have the natural D cups how else are you going to build a girl without just a little extra meat on the bones somewhere else too! Curves to die for but not a big girl in any way! Delicious! Already thinking about a return visit!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Susan Summers flyguy Denver No 1 6/19/14
Review by flyguy (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Good news, she is for real, fairly attractive but definitely not the girl in pics. Other than that she is strictly 3Gs. MJ and pipe in room, half-hearted TF and kept telling me not to be so "Rough on the Pxxxy"??? But hey for 70.00 advertised, I gave 80.00 since I only had Jacksons, I got what I needed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bridget-1924 flyguy Denver Yes 4 6/19/14
Review by flyguy (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: One of my favorite ASPs, seen her at least 5 times now. She is young and beautiful with great natural breasts and perfect soft skin. In my opinion the perfect body type, not stick thin but not fat with nice curves. Very willing to please, gives the best utf with lots of eye contact and saliva. Only downside is, she can be a little hard to get in touch with and can be a little flaky, so be persistent


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angel or Shay LongTimeLurker Denver Yes 18 6/18/14
Review by LongTimeLurker (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the same confusion as one of the other reviewers... I saw a BP advertisement for Angel and started texting the number after checking out reviews on TOB. I set up an appointment for a couple of days later (you will likely need to pre-book, these ladies have other jobs, school, etc... to take care of outside the hobby). I went through most of the session believing I was meeting with Angel until conversation revealed that it was actually Lilly... which was just fine by me. Lilly is crazy beautiful and has a great easy going personality. She seemed very intelligent and really into taking care of her body... and yours. I have had a lot of FBSMs but this was my first true Nuru experience and it was fantastic. Lilly has a wonderful way of making sure you are having a wonderful time. Getting a little excited just thinking about it now. About the time thing... I got to the appointment about 10 minutes late - partially my fault (phone connection crapped out for a few) and partially some confusion due to a delay in Lilly responding to my confirmation text that morning. While I didn't feel like Lilly was watching the clock - the session did seem to go pretty fast. We chatted, I got ready, she prepped, had my massage, took a shower (together!!! awesome touch) got dressed and was walking back to my car at 10 till. I was actually at the incall for about 40 minutes. This is not a knock on Lilly - like I said, I didn't really feel rushed and honestly I didn't realize it was so early until I got outside, shook my head to clear the cobwebs and looked at my phone. Lilly is a great addition to Denver who is really interested in the fun of Nuru - I highly recommend you see her!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond and Michelle lildab Denver Yes 15 6/18/14
Review by lildab (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Best BJ I ever had.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Montanna Reign diverdan Denver Yes 4 6/18/14
Review by diverdan (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw and reviewed her friend candy so I thought I would give Montana a whirl. She was looking for reviews so I caught a outragous special price. She is very nice looking and has a very good demeanor. The incall was very nice as well. She was fun to be with and made sure I had a nice time. No utf or daty prevented the fantastic rating.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rockin Colorado Wyofun1 Denver Yes 36 6/18/14
Review by Wyofun1 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is an unbelievable experience! Total package. Nice to visit with and absolutely the be fun ever! Deep throat and CIM! Run and see her before she decides to move on. She really is a LOT of fun!


Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashanti Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 6 6/17/14
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Have seen Ashanti's add on BP for a while but wasn't sure if the older reviews I've seen were of here because the number and websites on the review weren't current. I decided to take one for the team. She was very nice on the phone and we scheduled for later that day. Northern incall in a hotel where she lives in a decent area. Two call system. She was a little rushed when I arrived and said she was going to take a quick shower and asked if I'd like to watch. That was a first for me, but I took her up on the offer. Chatted for a while after the shower then got down to business. Ashanti is very nice, intelligent and good to talk to. She is very down to earth and accommodating. TF and light kissing were all that she was comfortable with on first visit, but said she was open to UTF on future visits when she was more comfortable. Some of the best TF I've ever had. She is tall and fit, all natural and somewhere between slender and athletic. Her new number is 719-367-6587 and her BP ad is http://coloradosprings.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-pic-special-exotic-sexy-and-erotic-mixed-malino-sexy-sweet-and-ready-25/12757550 I will see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle St. Lovelle-1524 funtimes50 Denver Yes 21 6/17/14
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Elle is fun and enthusiastic. We spent our time together getting to know each other. I had the feeling she would have gladly participated in anything as long as it was safe. I enjoyed our time together with the exception of her cats. My allergy problem not hers.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Love gettin' up there-2233 Denver Yes 32 6/17/14
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw her traveling mate, Winnie, last month (neglected to review) and had a fantastic time. It was difficult to choose between them because they are both so hot looking in their pictures. This time, I scheduled with her as soon as she got into town. Set up was easy thru P411. She met me at the door wearing a bra and panties. She is a beautiful, petite young woman, who is super friendly, has a lovely smile, and greeted me with a warm hug. Her English is basic, so there is no detailed conversation, but no matter, she quickly got me out of my clothes, sat me on the bed and went off to the bathroom to get a warm towel to clean the guest of honor. I helped her out of her underwear and the action began. She has a beautiful face, is a very nice kisser, her body is good as in her pictures, and her skin is flawless. She slowly moved on down my body giving kisses along the way, then began wonderful UTF. I could have finished there, but stopped her being a SSOG guy. I moved to some DATY, all very nice and responsive. The cover went on and I enjoyed her in mish (got to caress her lovely breasts), doggie (OMG her little, perfect butt!), and finished in CG and Asian CG (what else would you expect?) She was beautiful to behold and very into all activities. We rocked the bed so much, it was two feet away from the headboard when we were done! Definitely a LOL moment! She cleaned me up with another warm towel. We cuddled for a few minutes and when I got up, she insisted on getting me dressed. Talk about full service! She is, indeed, sweet and a real pleaser. She likes to laugh and seems to get real pleasure from giving pleasure. She took care of me from the moment I walked in until she handed me water and gave me a kiss on the way out. She is definitely worth seeing and glad she an Winnie are making Denver a regular destination.


Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nayla Tattedcountryboy1 Denver Yes 11 6/17/14
Review by Tattedcountryboy1 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Read Naylas reviews and went for it. Beautiful young college girl in a very nice incall. Gorgeous girl with a gorgeous personality. All around great time from beginning to end. Shes got a mirror strategically place thats awesome! She seems to REALLY enjoy what she does! Highly recommend this columbian princess fellas


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Red aka Lacey 720-xxx-2146 dan smith Denver Yes 3 6/17/14
Review by dan smith (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called 'red' also knows as Lacey and it was the one of the most pleasurable experiences I have ever had since receiving this type of service... She is so beautiful in the face with a sexy soft body as well. We met at my home in Highlands Ranch and proceeded to the bedroom. I had her donation of waiting for her on my dresser and we both became more comfortable, me first of course, and wow is all I could say about her amazing body.. She wears these thigh highs that bring out the elegant and classy look in a women, which is a lost art now days and it makes her one of a kind... I'm so pleased with my session I have decided she is my new masseuse and I will be calling her monthly if not more to keep me completely relaxed. She showed up in causal clothes for desecration reasons which I very much appreciate, due to nosy neighbors... When our session began she had me lay on my stomach and started with her therapeutic part and man let me tell you for a petite women she has some muscles that can work out any sores you may have...all over your body too... I was surprised. Halfway through she switched to her gentle sensual touch which I absolutely love. Her skin is so soft and I could tell she takes pride in her body and skin... Her nails were nicely done and matched well with her. I loved the fact that she is dignified in her sessions while being pleasingly graceful. Conversation was so nice and uplifting, for I have been lonely for a few years now and she made me feel whole again! I was comfortable talking to her about anything and everything. I well enjoyed her intelligence and her ambition for life with all the things she has going for her at such a young age. When she flipped me over I was amazed with how beautiful she was and lovely she looked. Wow she has curves that most women who are petite just don't have and I could see how soft her skin was and I asked her if Mutual Touch was allowed as she replied 'why of course, it wouldn't be fair if not, now would it' as i gracefully agreed. She offered my a 'body slide' for extra and it was well worth it... I love her soft beautiful all natural chest rubbing all over my body, up and down.. She sat on my thigh and just grazed over my body with those soft breasts of hers and I so enjoyed it... Just thinking about it now has me all hot again... She is very articulate and lovely while being respectful in all she does... She is very clean and well kept and I appreciate it. She even brings her own oil, wipes, hand soap, and lotion all in zip-loc bags neat and tidy from what I could tell. I am so pleased that I finally gave her a call after looking at her ad for several weeks now, and she was so much more than I expected, her pictures are actually her (which is an issue that I have run into in the past). I might sound crazy but I am in love with my masseuse. I'm so honored to have met a wonderful women such as Lacey with such high self-esteem and dignity. It was one of the BEST experience I have ever had with a body rub. She loves what she does and enjoys pleasing others and it shows. I love the fact that she has so much respect for her clients as well as herself and is so kind and lovely...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Candy-1800 1luckyguy-7763 Denver Yes 3 6/17/14
Review by 1luckyguy-7763 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw candy Friday night. she is amazing. she was on time. looked great and is not shy. she allowed me daty. then gave a great bbbj. the view from behind is spectacular.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karina-6997 Likenthrope Denver Yes 8 6/16/14
Review by Likenthrope (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Beautiful girl with a great personality. She's bright, warm, and affectionate. It was a 3G experience cause that's what I wanted, otherwise I got the feeling that it would have been GFE. I usually pick a full hour since sometimes it takes me a while to click with some women. Not her though, my body responded right away. Would definitely recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Solamy Peak-6894 Gnote Denver Yes 14 6/16/14
Review by Gnote (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The first words that come to mind while writing this review is " OH MY !!! Then WOW ! Then OMG ! LOL.... From the time she arrived to the moment she left ! To experience her is truly a PLEASURE in every sense of the word ! She's simply gorgeous , just a beautiful person inside and out ! So down-to-earth, friendly, and witty, just a joy to have around ! So sensual, so damn sexy , don't let that petite frame fool you ! Inside that frame..is perfection ! The passion she brings is genuine ! She pulls you into her world and for that brief moment in time ! You breathe her, you taste her, you enjoy her ! (smile) That's a hell of a good time ! She is beyond "FANTASTIC ! ATF comes to mind ! Would I recommend her ? Hell yeah ! LOL Would I see her again ? Hell Yeah ! LOL...All I can say is THANK YOU Solamy for allowing me into your world ! It was truly a PLEASURE and I hope you invite me again ?? (smile) I promise I won't wait too long this time ! LOL.. Enjoy ! G


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh Morgan jpardee Denver Yes 64 6/16/14
Review by jpardee (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Leigh several times over that past few years and each time with her is better than the last. I had mentioned a fantasy that I had in one of our previous sessions and she fulfilled all of my fantasy on this last visit. Setting up the time with her was very smooth and she was on time and ready to go. She is just a pleasure to be with, very gracious, very intelligent, fun to converse with and down right FTF. I hope to see her again. Thank you Leigh!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
London-7957 Likenthrope Colorado Springs Yes 2 6/15/14
Review by Likenthrope (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/14
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Alright, so I knew about the rip-off review prior to seeing this girl. Something about her ads made me very curious, VERY curious, so I went through with it anyway. I was bored and I couldn't sleep. Pictures are certainly her, and she is much cuter in person. Really cute actually, and seemingly very sweet. Soft spoken. She seemed gentle and kind, not what I was expecting at all. I wanted to hug her, not fuck her. Run down apartment complex in a bad part of town. Messy place. Strange smell. She greeted me at the door and led me to a back room where some guy was waiting. I was to give him the money. White guy, tall, but not overly intimidating. He did not seem to like being put in that position at all. I did as told, he left, she stripped and so did I. The room was messy like the rest of the house, but it was hot, so hot it was oppressive. She had heat lamps in there because of a plant nursery. The situation was awkward and it immediately turned me off. I laid down and she laid out the rules. Covered everything, and I mean everything. No sensuality at all. She got the condom out and I started self service, then moved on to a covered hand job. Didn't work for me, that sort of thing never does, so I stopped the session and we got dressed. She felt bad, but it was the situation as much as anything else. She was such a seemingly sweet person in such an awful place doing something she clearly did not want to be doing. Not obviously strung out either, just a forbidden subject to take care of and no other apparent means to do it. As attractive as I found her I didn't want to be there anymore, I wanted no part of it. As I left I saw at least two other guys in the apartment; one a rotund looking black guy I only saw from behind, and the other an emaciated looking young man in a wheelchair. I say maybe on the recommendation because this girl could potentially be amazing out of that environment. On an outcall perhaps, which I'll never do, as is my rule. In my opinion she is absolutely beautiful, worth painting a thousand pictures of. 10-15 years ago she would have been just my type. With a little gloss and shine, some clever marketing, a better incall location, and a minor attitude adjustment, particularly in regard to loosening up about certain intimate acts, she could make a fortune. I'll never see her again though, I wish her well, and I hope someone else out there has a wholly different experience with her than I did.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kennedy 720-xxx-1382 funtimes50 Denver Yes 1 6/15/14
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was looking for a good massage and saw a ad on BP that caught my eye. I called Kennedy and she answered quickly. We setup a time to visit. I arrived early and texted her, she replied, "Come on up!" We took care of business and I dis-robed. Immediately she asked me to step into the steam room. Nice, warm and comfy. Then I was asked to stretch out on the professional massage table. Kennedy's attitude was great (I felt like a king.) Her touch was gentle and teasing. This lady is petite and shapely, all natural and classically beautiful. Kennedy is no "21" year old, all giggly and crazy. She is mature, in a sultry, with a truly exotic flavor. She started touching my back, tailoring her style to my preferences. On the flip I was excited beyond my normal control. Kennedy is a exquisite high end erotic experience. From beginning to end, I felt pampered and emotionally caressed. She does NOT accept texts.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shauna Styles steve_q Denver Yes 42 6/15/14
Review by steve_q (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had an great time with Shauna. She's beautiful & fun & has awesome sklls. Shauna is very friendly & easy to be comfortable around. I felt like my satisfaction was important to her. She is a good kisser & has a nice round booty which I liked. Overall I couldn't be happier with how the session went & I would definiely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justina Carter TwoStooges Colorado Springs Yes 37 6/15/14
Review by TwoStooges (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Do not pass up an opportunity to see Justina. You will see why she was mentioned in the "Bikini/Fitness Recommendation" thread on the tob forums - smoking hot body! Add her charm and very interesting personality and skills, wow! Her pics are accurate, but some things you have to experience in person to really appreciate. See her!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Breeze-1163 air Colorado Springs Yes 8 6/15/14
Review by air (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ok guys I have giving a lot of lady's good reviews but a was blown away by shaniel set up was easy when I got there she was gorgeous prettiest lady I ever seen great body silky blond hair and silky smooth skin was like a dream come true she was wearing a pink mini dress with heels I was in love for being a slender lady she has a great round soft booty all activities where performed great would even consider it a pse treat her well guys she is very worth it I hope to be seeing her once a week


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah DeVerioux billybob71 Colorado Springs Yes 31 6/15/14
Review by billybob71 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/14/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A beautiful lady. Very nice. Hot body. Great tan. Great attitude, into everything I wanted, dressed very sexy. A must see for C. Springs.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adelina Adduci striving-4317 Denver Yes 28 6/15/14
Review by striving-4317 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/14/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Adelina some time ago. I don't have anything to add very different from the previous reviews, just wanted to give credit where it's deserved! The actual massage was great, it was both therapeutic and sensual. It does last an hour, and is not rushed at all, unlike many (most) other providers. The mutual shower was a bit quick, but not a big deal. If I have to describe her with one word, she is classy! She is also smart, fun and attractive! On the downside: she works almost only on weekdays, which are difficult for me; and the screening can take some time, so plan in advance! The reason I say "maybe" for "would you see her again?" is we didn't connect at a super deep level, but you know, it's a two-way street, she was sincere and provided a great service, I can't ask for more!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Clarissa striving-4317 Denver Yes 4 6/15/14
Review by striving-4317 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/14/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Clarissa when she was doing 4-hand special with her friend. I am not a big fan of 4-hand massage, but another provider I was planning to see wasn't available + I've been meaning to see Clarissa for some time. The massage was good, she knows what she is doing, although the rubbing was a bit too aggressive (it was ok during the massage, but not a few days later, anyway, I didn't tell her anything, so I can't complain now). What I didn't like: the neighborhood is not great, the apartment was not super tidy (this might have been her friend's apartment), she and her friend were talking with each other all the time (the main reason I don't like 4-hand in general), not very sensual experience, both massage and ending. I might see her again, if she is alone, so we might have a chance to chat. Her price is very low, so you can't have great expectations.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Holly 720-XXX-7642 striving-4317 Denver No 3 6/15/14
Review by striving-4317 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/14/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The pictures are most likely her, although her waist is a bit bigger, but if you noticed, she never shows her head in them... so you see what you want to see. I am sorry to say, but in person she is much less attractive than you would think from the pictures. I should have trusted the reviews here, but her ad said "they are fake, from jealous competitor, etc.", and for some reason, I took this seriously... Nope, they don't seem fake at all. The massage was 15 minutes, even though her ad explicitly said 1 hour. When I turned over, I asked if there would be MSOG, since it was 1 hour appointment, she said it's extra for the second time. I still don't know why I agreed... Then there was a "shower", but since the shower was (supposedly) broken, it was just me standing next to the sink, and she washing me with a washcloth. In the end, I said it seemed a little quick, she said it was 45min. Well, no, it was just under 30min, from the time I entered her apartment building until the minute I left! The massage was 10-15min at most. She does use natural products, and does try to keep some conversation, which is the only good thing I can say. The massage and the whole experience is very rushed and non-sensual at all. I can't blame her for not being attractive, but she can definitely improve the service and/or lower the price. For this price, you can get a lot better service! She says her name is Audra, and, of course, to make it harder to find her reviews, she no longer gives any name in the ad.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Candii Staxx Endgame19 Denver Yes 1 6/15/14
Review by Endgame19 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/14/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was able to find a few reviews of Candii from when she was in TX and they all said good things so I figured I'd give her a shot. We had a blast! Simply put she is FTF and enjoys every minute of it. Setup was easy and she was on time (always a big plus). I'm not sure if MSOG is available as I was thoroughly spent plus we actually spent the whole hour on on shot which is impressive for me. Cliche I know but she actually looks much better than her pics. Her pics are real and accurate but she's much prettier in person. I think it's the fact that she had more of the girl next door look when we met which I tend to love. Anyway, treat her well. She's loving CO so far and I'd hate to see her leave as I plan on seeing her again and again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Caydence Lane tha_donjuan Denver Yes 26 6/15/14
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Fellas...wow. Ok so I go through the light screening and set a time with Caydence. Was given directions to her incall. Once I arrived she opened the door and I was very pleased. Her demeanor is very smooth and laid back. I was quickly put at ease with the convo etc. So I got "comfortable" and got on the table face down. The rub was outstanding...nice pressure which almost came off like she had training. No making of silly patterns with sloppy lotions. She uses a nice massage oil/lotion that is great. Eventually her clothes came off and she began the NURU part of the session. After a while of that the massage starts to take a more sensual route. The teasing pre-flip was so good that all I could do is smile. Then came the flip...a tad more NURU and a very very sexy set of hand movements to bring me to happy land. Wow...she is really good at what she does. Overall I have to say this is one of those fantastic experiences that you hope for. Very classy and loads of fun. I HIGHLY recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crissy Teagan FunInCO99 Denver Yes 4 6/15/14
Review by FunInCO99 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Crissy is a very smart, lovely lady. She has wonderful perky B-cups with responsive nips. I won't go into details but for a half hour session we covered a lot. She kisses great. She if FTF and I will definitely see her again - hope she keeps coming to DTC.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten TXBoobLover Denver Yes 81 6/15/14
Review by TXBoobLover (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Guys, do yourselves a favor and go see Lucy. She is easy to reach and a very interesting, funny, and cool lady. Not only that, she has serious skills and it is very obvious she really likes to be there. I flew into Denver for work and setup an appointment to meet her. Standard 2 call system to get to her apt. She put me at ease right away, and did I mention she has mad skill? I enjoyed our time together so much, I saw her again the next day.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Whitney Jaymes ClaudeFrancoisx Denver Yes 23 6/15/14
Review by ClaudeFrancoisx (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Whitney Jaymes is truly a GFE/GFA lady who pays attention to details, and ensures total attention. She has a great smooth body, with beautiful breasts, very tasty DATY, and for me the most important an out of this world UTF with HJ finish. I must say that she made feel like I have known her for many years, and I'm still recovering from her french skills


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal Geyser dubaigolfnut Denver Yes 54 6/15/14
Review by dubaigolfnut (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/23/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have had the pleasure of seeing her before and have not reviewed. I saw her again last week and like always she was wonderful. She has a wonderful personality and will make you feel at ease every time. All activities are performed with enthusiasm and there is no pressure.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angel or Shay ladiesman303 Denver Yes 18 6/12/14
Review by ladiesman303 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: There was a little confusion on who I was going to see. I made an appt to see Angel and thought it was her throughout my appt. I found out it was actually Lilly the whole time during our conversation we had during our shower together. I was so embarrassed but very lucky that it was actually Lilly. She was amazing! I'm sure Angel and Shay are both wonderful but Lilly made my first Nuru experience one to remember. Lilly made me feel at ease the moment we met. Great conversationalist but even better massage. I won't go into much detail but I had the same type of experience as the first review and the many great reviews Angel and Shay have. Great time and a wonderful way to treat myself to an early birthday present. Thanks again Lilly! I'll be seeing you soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Latina Celeste Nuggets Denver Yes 6 6/12/14
Review by Nuggets (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The Best if you are looking for a fun well spoken Latina that is not a clock watcher this is the one guys , i WANTED TO KEEP HER FOR MYSELF But she is too good and fun for just one guy I gladly gave her extra she was just what the doctor ordered Cant wait to see he againJust a Keeper for sure


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nayla SvenDenver Denver Yes 11 6/12/14
Review by SvenDenver (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Arranged our appointment through P411. Went flawlessly. Nice in-call apartment. Was met in a great outfit and a great smile. We talked a short time on the couch. She offered wine or anything to drink. Very casual and nice. We started with a little kissing which grew quickly. She offered to move into the bedroom. We cuddled and kissed for as long as I wanted. This was nice as I like to please more than receive. I was able to DATY for an incredible length of time which I just love to do. After many happy releases on her part, she got to return the favor. Gentlemen, this was wonderful. She continued as long as I wanted. After a couple of questions of me regarding was I ready to move on, the rain coat came on and she asked how I wanted to proceed. After a while of her on top, we went to doggie style. I will add that she has a well positioned mirror which added to the fun. Nayla was an absolute delight to spend an afternoon with. She was more than accommodating! Honestly, everything was about me. She has a great tight body she uses to do college soccer. This should tell you what shape she is in. I will definitely be back for more and more. Nayla, you were a true joy to be with.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sophia-8493 Ridehard351 Denver Yes 1 6/12/14
Review by Ridehard351 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sofia is a very cute kind of shy latina. Her pictures are her but they don't show everything. She has quite a big mommy tummy with a lot of stretch marks. The daty was fresh and clean but not much reaction out of her. She does give a very good blow job even though it is covered. We did missionary and cowgirl. Overall my experience was ok. Not ggg but for from gfe as well. On another note be ready for a long walk to see her, parking is scarce in her area and she lives on the fifth floor only accessible by stairs.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Christina of Denver BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 75 6/12/14
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Christina was recommended by a fellow provider as someone I should possibly see, so screening and scheduling was a breeze. She usually incalls in DTC, but I saw her Downtown Denver. She is GORGEOUS, SENSUAL AND SO SEXY!!! Great body, face, legs and feet. WOW! WOW! WOW! I brought some vino for her and she decided to share. She guided me back to a very nice room with massage table and bed. I just did FBSM this time. Candles lit, nice music playing in the background, dropped the donation and laid face down on the bench. She did a great job in getting knots out of my neck, shoulders and legs. Christina has a slew of FANTASTIC reviews and I can see why. She's brains and beauty all wrapped in a very sexy little package. Highly recommend and thank you for a great afternoon Christina!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Champagne 435-XXX-1842 breel Denver Yes 3 6/11/14
Review by breel (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: 2nd visit as good as the 1st. Tiny little thing, full of energy. Very laid back, easy to talk to. Very good time. Cant wait to see her again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann 1 hour vacationer Denver Yes 56 6/11/14
Review by 1 hour vacationer (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lilly Ann is a sweetheart. Warm personality. Nice smile. Great looks. And she seems to really enjoy the "togetherness" in a session.... She has a couple of small idiosyncrasies you have to roll with. Not a big deal.... I think most any red blooded boy would be pleased with Lilly.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: