Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Heather Noel | oildigger50 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 7/16/14 | |
|
Review by
oildigger50
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been wanting to see Heather for quite some time now, glad we finally got together. I won't elaborate beyond what many other reviewers have stated here. She is pure fun, has a great personality, and a body built for pleasure. She is much prettier and fit in person. We clicked in a few ways, I will be back as much as possible. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shauna Styles | XavierMe | Denver | Yes | 42 | 7/16/14 | |
|
Review by
XavierMe
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Shauna is a very nice young lady with a great body, attitude and man pleasing skills. She very easily filled all of my needs. I would recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mandy Moore | thedenverspeculator-7871 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 7/16/14 | |
|
Review by
thedenverspeculator-7871
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nice hotel incall. This experience reminds me of the ones I had when booking with Katie Love. Meaning the girl it may seem she might be independant but theres some black pimp involved somewhere. She is cute and offered greek but mentioned she has never done it. So I passed. UTF was awesome. YMMV Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| lisa719-xxx-9261 | Mustang87 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 9 | 7/16/14 | |
|
Review by
Mustang87
(108 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Contacted Lisa after seeing her post many times and seeing nothing but very good and fantastic reviews. Easy two-call set up. Very nice incall north of town. Everything that has been said about Lisa is true. She is very nice, very smart, very talented and very accommodating. A joy to spend time with. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| meganrae28 | mjk_79 | Denver | Yes | 35 | 7/16/14 | |
|
Review by
mjk_79
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was my first experience with Megan. I found her posting on backpage body rubs and after finding tons of reviews on TOB I decided to send her an email. The session was a lot of fun, very slippery and sexy. Not traditional nuru but she managed a similar effect. Megan said she was just coming back after being away for a couple years. She said she had gained some weight since then. I hadn't seen her before she retired so I had no real point of reference, but I found her very sexy. She's one of the few FBSM girls who includes UTF as well, which was also amazing. I would absolutely see her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mandy Moore | mopjo | Denver | Yes | 4 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
mopjo
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mandy saw me on short notice in the evening at a nice hotel in Denver. She is very sweet, sensual, passionate, and very real. She is somewhat shy, but sort of like a tiger waiting to get out, and definitely enjoys the excitement and adventure of this as much as her clients. We had a great time, thanks Mandy! :-) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heather Noel | eatme 69 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
eatme 69
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It was Saturday morning and I was surfing the web and getting very horny. Though I had promised myself to take a break from providers for awhile, I just couldn't help but pick up the phone and call Heather and we set up a meeting for about 90 minutes later at her incall site. I have seen Heather many times, and she never disappoints. In fact, it just gets better as we get to know each other. She is simply a fun fuck who likes sex and wants you to enjoy yourself. And enjoy myself I did again. Because I was so ready, we met with inside her door and I grabbed her for deep kiss. I told her that I was extremely horny and needed her badly. She just giggled and we raced to the back room to strip and get at it. Since I enjoy DATY, we started with her laying on her tummy and me attacking both of her holes with my tongue. Heather likes anal attention and the combination of tongue and finger had her cumming fast. She then warmed me up (great UTF) and we proceeded to anal and girl on top until I popped. After some conversation and touching, Heather laid back for me and I feasted on her just fucked pussy until she had a long continuous orgasm while she moaned and grabbed her own tits. After she recovered, we ended with a UTF/Handjob combo and she got what little was left in me. What a way to treat yourself to relaxation and a smile on your face. I'd be Heather' tongue slave if she wanted a volunteer. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MIMI | ilaycable | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
ilaycable
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Made the call, had not seen any reviews, most of the time I don't call without a review in place already. A woman picked up and said she would be here in 30 minutes, she was an hour late, I asked if the girl in the ad would show up, she said yes it was not the girl in the ad. She was attractive so I let her in,She was an attractive Asian girl, and went right for the money. after counting it we went to my room, she went to the bathroom to freshen up. came out and was all business, took of her cloths and was pretty but very small tits, and pussy was natural, I like that so I was ok with it. she started a hand job, then as soon as I got hard on went the cover, and she climbed on cowgirl. I tried to touch her but she would push my hands away from everything except her tits, which were very small. She did moan some and I liked that. it was oblivious that she was only going to stay in that one position so I went with it, after waiting for an extra hour it was getting late. I filled up the cover, she laid back on the bed for about 5 minutes. She cleaned up and then kissed me, and say she was leaving, I told her I paid for 1 hour, it had only been 25 minutes, she said no and got dressed, the whole time the driver was waiting out front of the house. she ran to the car and was gone a real 3g experience.[13] I love Asians but will look for an independent provider next time. if your in a hurry, worth it otherwise forget it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lexi 720-xxx-7927 | cutter | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
cutter
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Standard two call system at a clean private residence. Nice unrushed session that allowed things to reach a slow boil. Good amount of time spent on each of the activities listed above. Enjoyed thee different positions and she enthusiastically participated and seemed to enjoy herself. The DATY was clean with great responsiveness. This cowgirl really knows how to ride and was fun to watch her go. Very sweet lady that I plan to see again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| harmony | grumpy | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
grumpy
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: saw Harmony couple weeks ago so this is a little late beautiful lady great massage and lapdance definitely worth the trip. After the fun you get a great therapeutic massage. Dureing the FBSM she guides your hands over her body. Def worth the trip. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ana | 69Wolf | Denver | Yes | 62 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
69Wolf
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ana is always a delight. Her taste, her scent, her touch still on my mind. She is a true European dish not to be confused with the "fast food" around town lately. She is nourishment for more than the body she is sustenance for the spirit too. Her in-call easy to access as well was her outfit, once I learned its secrets. Ana in heels in a little black dress with a twist. The thing looked like a cross between a short leather skirt covering a mesh or net body stocking - sorta kinky. Definitely a challenge at first to work with until you find out it is designed and fit for action too. It never came off but did not need too either. Some LFK and chit chat then I excused myself to freshen up for it is always a long drive down from the mountains but always worth it. Opening the bathroom door I could see she was ready in the bedroom. That net outfit had caught a wild thing today. ;) My things soon hit the floor yet oddly hers did not. She primed me for what I was to soon to recall; she likes to be in charge and you better be prepared! Loved that too when she is telling me exactly how she wants me. On all fours the wildcat in the net was growling at me to "take her." Who am I to argue? I noticed a reflection and realized in the coolly darkened room that a mirror had been positioned just right to give a glance and see myself riding and thrusting - per her commands. I felt the vise grip and spasm grinding herself on me. Then over she turns and those tanned legs wrap me up missionary. Her O face and soft moans urging me to do the same. Yet I fought like a champion and got accused of refusing to service her wanton need for me to cum. Trust me I think it was more sheer enjoyment of the action more than some taunting desire to hold back. Yet she is bound to get it all out of me. She insists she will have her way and mounts me CG; about 10 minutes? lol probably more likely 2 minutes. Still she would, she must, she demands and I oblige. All the while I can glance around and see in the mirrors, yes mirrors around giving me a view like I had just logged on the porn channel and she made me feel like a star. I was spent. Being the typical guy I was about ready to call this one done. But Ana is anything but typical. I told you the reader at the start she is far from being drive-thru fast food service. Oh no this was a full service five star restaurant. Great atmosphere, great service, great company and when I thought "dinner" was over here comes dessert. This here is what takes it from a "very good" to a "fantastic". Spirit, desire or was it unabashed lust? As indicated we are chatting it up catching up on things lying there spent I figured must be done. When she gets out the magic wand it vibrating wildly and begins casting a spell. Oh? dinner and a show? Boy was this guy wrong. Nope not just a show but a priming for her. Next thing I know she is a demanding temptress vixen of lust again. Her tongue flurried about me. In those mirrors I was afforded the view again from that porno-video. Best part is she is doing herself while doing me. If that was not her cumming again then I must be going senile. Moaning & hands a blaze she is wet & wild. The pleasure was so intense as she lavished me from base to head I had to submit to her demand for her meal. I was serving her & her food was me! Anyone else probably would have punted my butt out the door earlier after one shot on goal. She set my butt on fire! Said it once and saying it again. It is easy to find a fast food place or a even a cozy nice diner but when you see Ana you get the true European restaurant experience. That is the difference and it makes her fantastic!! See you again soon bebe! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Caydence Lane | Boardmember | Denver | Yes | 26 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
Boardmember
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Caydence's massages are just that, massages -- not rubs. Her technique is excellent and CMT quality. She's very easy-going which makes the entire appointment extremely enjoyable. Her studio is very relaxing and soothing. Communication via email is easy and setting an appointment has always been trouble-free. I'm very grateful that she's in this field and plan to visit as often as my schedule allows (which sadly is not as frequently as I'd like.) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jewels of Denver | INVNO1 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
INVNO1
(40 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met with Jewels and had an incredible time. She has an easy going personality, educated and easy to talk to. We had an excellent encounter and all activities we enjoyed passionately. The location is clean, safe and well decorated in the DTC. I will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stevie Raye | adrianm59 | Denver | Yes | 150 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
adrianm59
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is a classic lady. A great body and she was very much into our session. All activities were equally enjoyed by both of us. Worth repeating. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Shauna Styles | HvacGuy | Denver | Yes | 42 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
HvacGuy
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: All I can say is WOW!! She is an amazing, gorgeous girl with a ton of energy, and a amazing booty, she wore me out. What a ride! My advice is strap in, buckle up, keep your hands and arms ON the ride at all times, and hold on tight. Although as usual YMMV.... I am looking forward to a rematch very soon. My turn this time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Grand | SamIam | Denver | Yes | 8 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
SamIam
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Based on her previous reviews and pictures. I scheduled an hour appointment with Ashley. She is shorter than she appears in her pictures but otherwise her photos are real and up to date. She is a very sweet girl with great bedroom skills and demeanor. It was one of best hours I have spent with a lady in a while. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Justina Carter | Boardmember | Denver | Yes | 37 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
Boardmember
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Starting at the start, Justina's photos are very accurate and, if anything, she is more fit than the images. She is a very attractive woman. It was easy to schedule an appointment, prompt replies to email and very courteous. Justina was just as enjoyable to talk to in person as via email. Great sense of humor and whip smart (two attributes I find very appealing.) As for the private activities, the meeting was at a nice place in the south end of the DTC and it went very, very well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brennyn Simms-9517 | crazyb | Denver | Yes | 15 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have had the pleasure of seeing Brennyn today. I would say her pictures dont do her justice, she is way better than her pictures. She like to get to know you better than just a quick screw and move on witch i liked. She is very good at UTF and very responsive to DATY All service were performed with a great smile and lots of eye contact. I think everyone should see this angel, I know I will again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Klair | caseyball | Denver | Yes | 13 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
caseyball
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had no intention of giving up my little secret but then I told Klair, who proceeded to give me those sad, blue puppy dog eyes, pouty lips and her hand between my legs; and well, here I am, giving it up for her. But, you will not get any graphic details. She is too good for that. You will just have to take my word for it that she is worth much more than her suggested donations. To say she is a 20 wrapped in a 10 package would not do her justice. She is so much more than that. I have seen her twice and both times I procrastinated getting out the door. She never made me feel rushed but the time passed in a blink of an eye. Probably because she is so easy to be with Now the details...Klair loves what she does and it shows. She made me feel like I was the only one and I'm sure she will be the same with you. Her place is nice and clean. Her appearance is close to godliness. Blond hair, blue eyes, tight body...a perfect petite package. Her smile is infections but, it is the seductive way she looks at you and talks to you that will really get you. She opened the door and invited me in. We sat and chatted a bit; all the while I could not stop staring at her. At one point I had to cover my eyes because I could not hear a thing she was saying while looking at her. The first visit she took charge and took care of all my needs +. Today's visit, she let me take the lead and take care of business both orally and physically. It was such a pleasure to see her perfect hairless kitty, inviting me to satisfy my desires and enjoy the pleasures it held. This is a memory that will be on my lips for the rest of the day and will be burned in my memory until I see her again. Guys, she is so much fun. She loves being treated special and if you do so, you will get such a gift return. Please treat her right. I plan on seeing her regularly going forward. Let's just hope I don't decide to mortgage any property. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nina BP | kilted_in_co | Denver | Yes | 4 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
kilted_in_co
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Decided to TOFTT, and text Nina! One of the best providers I have seen to date! Texting set up very easy, met her at her incall, which was ok (could have been a better location). We talked for a few minutes, she started undressing, so I followed her led! She started right in with UTF, I asked her to slide over on top of me for some DATY, which was amazing! Enjoyed the hood piercing, playing with it! On went the cover, for some doggie, and I was done! She is tight in all the right places! She allowed me to hop in the shower, she came into the restroom to continue our conversation while she redressed, and our conversation was very delightful! Will see her again next week, as she said she may not do this very long! So don't waste time, visit her soon, you will be very happy you did! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Layla, Scarlett, Nina -- odd sharied phone situation | Mr. Shrek | Denver | Yes | 7 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
Mr. Shrek
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/14/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: OK Guys if your looking for a FBSM........Look no further. NINA is your girl and you need to add to your list of FBSM you need to see, and she is a total fox.....(you can tell i'm old huh) . This young woman is a beautiful sensual woman with a body to make a guy cry and a smile to make you chew your own arm off. She give a very light touch massage, which is new to me, but is so beautiful, you have to just stare at her. Im telling you guys, she is a must see. She is very smart and is very easy to talk to. The eye contact she give is unsurpassed as far as I'm concerned. If your like me, you'll want to buy her a Condo and keep her all to yourself. Clean incall and very good communication with setting up appointment Oh one more thing, she will not try to upsell you, but for 20 extra she will go topless I saw that on another post ....... DO IT! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | sirjames1955 | Denver | Yes | 56 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
sirjames1955
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/14/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lilly Ann is all that she advertises - Young, pretty, & skilled. Without going into details she is FTF and worth repeating. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashleigh Love-9474 | carlos slim-2604 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
carlos slim-2604
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/14/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Ashleigh's ad and checked out a few reviews quickly before making the appointment. Initially she did not return my texts so I had to call to get to her incall which was at a nice hotel. When she took off her clothes I found out that her pics are not totally accurate. While she is a very cute her breasts are stretched and droopy which is not a turn on for me. She also seemed to be a bit out of it and I wonder if she just woke up or was under the influence. While discussing services I found out that there is no DATY, UTF, MSOG, or even ass kissing and just some reluctant light kissing. A little TF and some quick mish and it was over and I even had to clean myself up at the end. If you're looking for a quick hit this might work at this price point, but for me the experience was underwhelming. Of course YMMV and this is solo mi dos centavos. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jess (806) aka Courtney | coking | Denver | Yes | 5 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Courtney is very sweet. Easy to set up and her incall wasn't hard to find. I've seen her reviews and her pictures, so while she is in town I thought I'd set an appointment. She is very sexy in person. All that ass and her curves, just amazing. Curves in all the right places and the perfect ass to grab. Everything she does is safe, so I respect that. She started with a great TF and then switched it up to mish. I could feel every bit of her as I was going in. We went to k9 which she mentioned she loves, and again, simply amazing. Switched around a couple other positions, then back to k9where I finally busted all over her lower back and ass. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Beautiful Brittany | sy | Denver | Yes | 8 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
sy
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Brittany is the antidote to all the 3g sessions and the dull, listless, uninvolved ASPs that just make you want to take a shower, have a beer and forget that you made all that effort and spent all that money, and for what? Brittany is the girl you want to take home to Mom. I mean, you just don't want to leave, except to think that you can always come back, and she'll be there with a smile, greeting you like she couldn't wait for you to arrive. She's got that wholesome, farmer's daughter healthy glow and she is much more attractive than her BP photos. She's young and very sweet, with small breasts and a welcoming behind. Damn, just remembering how much fun and passion we had is making me hot. Guys, stay away, just leave her for me. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Blonde Hottie | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 4 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setting up a time with "Blonde Hottie" was easily done via text. She doesn't give a name in her ad nor in person so I am just going with what the previous reviewer said. We set a time and I was off to see her. She gave good directions to her incall. Once I arrived I was ushered into a second room and asked to leave the donation and to get undressed and assume the position on the bed. She leaves the room to change and I have to admit the apt is OK at best but that room is not where I feel I wanted to take my clothes off. Heavy smoke smell in her place along with cigarette burns in the beadspread etc. Anyway...she returns in panties with no top. She is super thin skinny but decent. So the session started...she talks and talks and talks while putting some lotion all over. Good teasing mixed in but very very weak massage. Based upon how skinny she was I wasn't thinking deep tissue. The flip comes and she gets full nude...allows mutual touch but wow...did I mention she was skinny. Yikes. Anyway got to the finish and was out the door. Overall seemed kind of mechanical...very scripted and just a tad rushed. I won't return but she has a pretty good attitude. You would have a better time with someone more established in a better environment. Trust me on this one gents. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Samantha-4458 | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 20 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I texted to set an appt and she responded pretty quickly. Once we agreed on a time I set off in that direction. Standard two call setup. Once at the hotel in DTC I was a bit disappointed that it was not one of the better choices IMO. I got the room number and headed inside...once in the room it was clean and very neat...it's just that this hotel was not quite to my liking. Regardless she looked great...nice body and we just chilled out and chatted for a while. What was cool is that I scheduled a HH and none of the chatting and hanging out went against that time...very nice for a change. After a while she got up and got undressed which was a nice turn on...so out of my clothes I went and the fun began. She was very sensual and her TF was very decent. Before I new it I was spent and I was out the door. Overall I know she is getting lots of fantastic reviews...but for me I wished she was in a better hotel and some other little minor things that are stopping me from giving a glowing review. I do have to say that I do really recommend her an that she seems like a good good...maybe the connection could have been a bit better too. Overall she is fantastic but the overall experience was very good. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miya | thedenverspeculator-7871 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
thedenverspeculator-7871
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is pretty . Incall wasnt the best place. Great utf. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nayla | OhSoFun | Denver | Yes | 11 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
OhSoFun
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She met me with a hug, a kiss and then I got a little nervous cause I was stoned by her beauty. We shared some wine, mixed with more hugs, hot kisses and oh Wow, the excitement quickly ramped up and I mellowed out. We moved to the bed where I explored the rest of her beautiful curves and enjoyed those oh so sweet kisses. We clicked and moved so well together through the various positions, but let me tell you, the rear view is the best one. Nayla’s goodies are all fabulous, but in k9, the tightness, the view and motions is a fantastic experience I hope to soon repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NatalieIsabel | BigBaldBlk | Denver | Yes | 50 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
BigBaldBlk
(177 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Pretty lady, sultry accent and fun to play with. Natalia recently bumped her rate but grandfathered me in as I booked prior to the increase, hence the rate I paid. Very generous on her part. She's very good at given directions and keeps in touch with you. Standard two call setup. Went to her very nice incall in DTC area. Greeted by a sexy lady in black lace dress and heels. Dropped the donation down and headed to the fun room. Since I just came from work, I jumped in the shower and when I returned she was laid out on the bed with a red/black lace teddy and heels. She is from Costa Rica and asked what type of music I liked. I told her whatever's on the playlist and it was Spanish. Very nice. Propped her up and started in on DATY. Very nice and clean. After what seemed like several minutes, she said it was time to switch. Very nice UTF and pays special attention to the boys! Cover comes on, more playing and fill the cover in MISH. Nice warm towel clean up, chatted some more and I was on my way. Pretty lady that offers a nice time. I would recommend. Thank you Natalia for a lovely evening! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miss Mandy | thedenverspeculator-7871 | Denver | Yes | 77 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
thedenverspeculator-7871
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is real and she is pretty darn good. Appointment set through emails. Then got contact number. Nice incall. She is hot. YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Naomi Michaels | BigBaldBlk | Denver | Yes | 72 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
BigBaldBlk
(177 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Naomi a few times and she never disappoints. She was setup in a very nice incall in DTC. We caught up for a few and shared a glass of wine. She was dressed in a towel and a smile. Her pictures don't really show, but she has incredibly large breast on a smaller frame lady. Dropped the donation down and the fun began. Naomi is not only fun BCD (actually, she's a beast BCD), but she is one of the sweetest ladies I've met in or out of the hobby. Beautiful lady. Very clean kitty and loves DATY. Great UTF. Other acronyms were all in play for round one and wash/rinse/repeat for round two. She makes it all about you. Highly recommend her to anyone who wants to have a great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn Anderson-3655 | badboytimmay | Denver | Yes | 23 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
badboytimmay
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: When I first saw Autumn, I was relatively new to the hobby and didn't quite have the experience to understand a "fantastic". I have seen a few other providers and have come to understand how amazing she is. I have seen her several times and every time she has been impeccably dressed, never wearing the same thing (which I love peeking behind the door to get a first glimpse of what she is wearing), professional in her communication and punctuality, and always a sweetheart (Of course, YMMV esp if you are an rude idiotic entitled asshole!) She's a great conversationalist, laughs easily, and genuinely appreciates the compliments you give her. . If I win the lottery or some long lost uncle leaves me millions, don't expect to see her anytime in the next year or so unless you spot us on a beach in the Andaman Ocean. Oh...did I mention that she is absolutely gorgeous and skilled? Thanks Autumn. Can't wait to see you again! Moth :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jane | tha_donjuan | Denver | No | 1 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Noticed an ad on BP that had a very natural pic that seemed sincere. As we all know BP is getting heavy on bait and switch. I called Jane and inquired about her rates etc...she had a nice voice and good attitude. She indicated /hr so I set a time in the next hour to meet. She gives directions to a location close to where she is staying and mentioned she would guide me in from there. As I arrived at the pre-spot I called...she answers and I ask for further directions. She then starts to say something and hangs up (1st bad sign) I call back and get VM. I text her and ask whats up and she says she has a bad connection (2nd bad sign) I call back a couple of times and wait about 5 min and tell her that I'm out and that I would post a no show review of her. The good news is this just cost me time but be careful of this one. So....onto the next adventure. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel Of Denver | gfi1971-4638 | Denver | Yes | 21 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
gfi1971-4638
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had the great opportunity to see Rachel recently. She accommodated me on a short notice since our schedules never were able to match up. I'm thankful it worked out as she is a lot of fun. One of the best personalities, funny, smart, and sexy as all get out. I shared with her that I don't write reviews full of description, which she was thankful for. But I will say that time spend with her is time well spent. Lots of fun. I hope to see her again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NatalieIsabel | TommyTube | Denver | Yes | 50 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
TommyTube
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was my second visit with Natalia and both times mirrored that of the previous reviewer. I was enveloped by a very well shaped attractive woman with soft olive skin and dark features as soon as the door shut behind me. Her soft full lips found mine and she seemed to like my grabbing handfuls of her behind as I held her close to me. From there, she offered me water and then led me to the bedroom where she soon lowered my trousers and made me feel like a king. All of the above were shared and enjoyed as me made our way through various positions. She was fresh as a flower from head to toe and everywhere in between. Natalia is a a warm sensual mature woman who likes to cuddle, stroke and be stroked. It was clear that I had her full attention and I doubt that a fire alarm would have distracted us from each other. Her touch was soft and lingering as she lightly massaged and stroked me as we rested. Her Spanish accent and soft voice are still on my mind as I'm writing this. Treat her with respect from start to finish because that is what you can expect from her. She is a kind-hearted sweetie and is deserving of your best manners. YMMV, but don't underestimate the rewards that come from being freshly showered and scrubbed along with practicing regular and thorough oral hygiene. I can't wait to her again. Thank you for a wonderful time, Natalia. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Emily | goodmkay | Denver | Yes | 5 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
goodmkay
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met Emily at her incall in Stapleton. She was running about 15 minutes late but gave me ample notice via a text. When i walked in, I had to keep my jaw from hitting the floor. A beautiful blonde stunner opened the door and gave me a big hug. We chatted briefly, I showered quickly and took care of business. I came out of the bathroom in a towel and from there the fireworks began. We started slowly, as per my request but by the end we were both sweating and satisfied. At least I was :) anyway, she was definitely all about a second shot but I had to get going. Emily is beautiful; extremely sexy and yet has an attractive sweetness about her. My time with her is what I imagined it was supposed to be like when I started this hobby. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooke Ft. collins | mrbateman2013 | Fort Collins | Yes | 4 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
mrbateman2013
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Hey guys, Brooke is amazing. I have seen her a couple of times. First was for a massage with a very fun ending and lots of mutual touch. The second was for her VIP treatment and it was off the charts. She has an amazing personality, loves what she does and her body is off the charts. The pics are obviously not real, but she is very hot in person. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cassandra Thomas | Rbs570708 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
Rbs570708
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I found myself visiting Durango and thought I'd see who's available. Cassandra is just my type...young, slender and tight. Made the appointment through p411 and her personal website. Everything was set, till the time arrived...the room wasn't ready! We talked and made quick arrangements, and soon enough she greeted me. A delightful lady...dressed to entice...she used to work as a dancer and the outfit was a delight. Everything we did was wonderful...I even found a new position...ended with the desert option (check her add), which was a request I had made up front. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jordan K | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jordan is a smokin' hot ebony provider visiting us from Nor Cal. Standard two call system to a nice DTC / Lone Tree hotel. She opened the door in beautiful lingerie and perfect makeup. I was stunned with her beauty. Super nice personality, talkative and just fun. Started off with some nice translated French where she took direction well. Off came the lingerie to reveal a perfect curvy body that was very responsive to DATY. On with the cover and into a few positions where she liked it fast and hard. Very orgasmic. We hung out and talked for a while afterwards also, not a clock watcher. It was a great time and I would definitely see her again if she comes to Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alice Star | crazyb | Denver | Yes | 8 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the great pleasure of seeing Alice Star this morning, She was able to fit me in on short notice. Alice told me she just loves sex and BOY OH BOY di it show Great UTF Sweet DATY the rest of the play time was awesome. With her being only 4'11" she aws able to be put into many positions that were fun. I dont think i have ever seen anyony with that much enegry. This girl was onfire. Thanks again Alice I will be back after eating my vegies. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nayla | Karateka | Denver | Yes | 11 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
Karateka
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Nayla at her very nice incall set up was easy through 411 and available to see same day. Nayla states she is sweet and wild which I will fully agree with, but would place her more on the sweet side of the spectrum overall. her pictures are accurate but she is hotter in person and you must see her to get the full experience and the intentionally place mirror in the bedroom is a nice effect, which I think she likes just as much as I did. French was translated but great and is accepting to all positions we tried. My only regret is not spending more time as I had to get back to the office for a meeting which was cancelled after rushing back. Although I can't complain since the time I did have was great, Nayla Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| katie (773) | LayedBackGuy | Denver | No | 2 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
LayedBackGuy
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I called her and told her I was on my way to see her and gave an approximate time to arrive, she said that would work. I hit construction traffic on I-25 and so I was a little late but once I got to stapleton she wouldnt answer her phone. I tried calling her several more times over the course of an hour and picked up twice but immediately hung up, then the phone went immediately to voice mail. Sad because she sounded really nice on the phone and I would have loved to see her but instead wasted about 2 hours of my time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stephanie Taylor | creamme69 | Denver | Yes | 19 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
creamme69
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Stephanie caught my eye on her last visit to Denver but our schedules did not match. This time she went out of her way to make sure we connected. She is a hot blonde without an ounce of fat on her yet her skin is smooth and soft in all the right places. I enjoyed every minute of time with her. Highly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| meganrae28 | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 35 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Found out Megan was back, scheduled as soon as possible with her. Been over two years since I had last seen her, she has gained some weight but haven't we all. Megan still the same friendly, sexy, easy going, good humored and witty lady. She still loves to kiss, when we got in the elevator, was about to ask her if she still kisses and before I could ask she locked lips with me. Very nice. The incall location was a nice place downtown, so many sexy ladies walking around. We went into the bedroom, still catching up with whats been going on with each other. We started with a nice rub and body slide, really got my motor running. YMMV Next was alot more DFK and FIV until she had an O. She directed me to her climax which was really nice. Then it was my turn, she started with some Russian then really nice stroking with a hand job. Alot more DFK, then she DT till I could hold on no longer. She offers MSOG but not happening on my part. She cleaned me up and then we just chatted for the last few minutes, made my day that Megan is back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hailey Of Denver | cwbuff-8222 | Denver | Yes | 93 | 7/15/14 | |
|
Review by
cwbuff-8222
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I don't do reviews very often but I have to write this one. I saw Hailey of Denver and Kira Swan at Hailey's incall in Denver. The previous reviews for these ladies were great so I decided to have my first 2-girl experience with them. I was met at the door by Hailey in one of her famous Little Black Dresses. She is a very beautiful woman with great legs, beautiful breasts and an incredible ass! Kira was also there wearing a colorful outfit that accentuated her very large breasts and her wonderful smile. I hit the shower and then proceeded into the bedroom for festivities. This session turned into an whirlwind of oral pleasures with repeated UTF and DATY. The ladies are both very skilled and they absolutely love to please and be pleased! We took a break and decided to rinse-off in the shower. The oral-fest continued in the shower with all three of us doing some "interesting" things there. Before I knew it time was up and we hadn't even got around to some of the other activites I had hoped to do. It was not possible to extend my time since Kira had to leave but both ladies promised to take care of the rest when I come back which I definately will. I left the session very satisfied with some incredible memories of our time together. Guys if you want a great time with two beautiful ladies filled with energy and who genuinely want to have a great time look no further! You will not be disappointed. Just don't get too caught up in the incredible oral pleasures and forget about everything else! :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mystique starlight | gimehead | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 7/14/14 | |
|
Review by
gimehead
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/23/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Unusual name, wonderful experience. I saw Mystique’s ad in BP for some time. Photos were classy and write up seemed intriguing. So I took a chance. Her voice is a bit rough on the phone but it was a pleasant conversation. Incall was clean and comfy. She greeted me at the door in a laid-back jeans outfit that accentuated her nice figure. She is a petite lady and just the right size for me. This was a good start to a great experience and several return visits. AND, this is a long overdue review. Ms Starlight was cautious and reserved at first but warmed up nicely. I am a regular for good reasons. I like her humor and her tight body. On my first visit she gave me nice cuddles, teasing, TF, and the rest. After she got to know me better, the UTF and grinding has been grand. We click well together. I don't mind all the body art -- after all, when the lights are out, it's not a factor. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | average1 | Denver | Yes | 170 | 7/14/14 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My fantasy of seeing her would go like this. Initial set-up and screen via email. Met at her incall and greeted with hugs and kisses. She was dressed in stockings and a very sexy outfit. She is a truly nice lady and she loves what she does. All activities were shared with enthusiasm and skill. As a fan who is orally fixated, she exceeded my expectations. Conversation before and after was wonderful. She is fun, sexy and responsive and I highly recommend her for folks who want an encounter with a real lady who is passionate and skilled. And sexy as hell. Thanks for a sweet encounter. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Alexis 719-xxx-6519 | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 7/14/14 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: A pretty trashy encounter with a nice girl who seems a little lost. No kissing, no BJ, but FTF. She has a few mommy marks but looks pretty good. Attitude was OK, nothing special, as was her performance. I'll say average - that's average on the backpage scale, which is like grading on a curve. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tayler | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 7/14/14 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: We have a winner! It's been a while since anyone on BP appeared in the Springs that gets me excited, but Tayler did just that. Holy shit she is slender ... a very thin spinner. She's not not bony, she just has a very slender body. She has lots of tats and piercings, beautiful eyes, and a super attitude. Big boob lovers move on, as she has wonderful small boobs that make me happy. I had a fabulous time. Please be nice to this very nice woman so she sticks around. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||