Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Elle St. Lovelle-1524 | Slientmaxx | Denver | Yes | 21 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Slientmaxx
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Elle is an amazing gal. Let’s just get that out there right away. Normal 2 call system, in a convenient location just south of downtown. Greets with a hug and leads you to her library home. Easily one of the smartest, funniest ladies I’ve ever encountered. An amazing time followed by small talk on current evens and pop culture. Elle is an absolute gem. Will definitely see her again. (And yes, she has pets, most people do nowadays, FYI) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Devon 970-xxx-7969 | demonlover | Denver | Yes | 3 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
demonlover
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Devon is a lovely, intelligent, and lively woman. She looks much more like late 30s than 50. We had such a wonderful time together I saw her again the next day! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Montanna Reign | GvnUpleasure-1953 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
GvnUpleasure-1953
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First off, her phone number has changed So had to create a new provider. Same Montana Reign, but this system does not allow for changes once a provider is entered. [ADMIN NOTE: A simple note within this comments area helps the moderators to keep the database clean and updated, rather than creating duplicate Name/Contact Info profiles] It was an easy 2 calls, but we actually talked more as we connected right away. Showed up at her motel, nice place, easy to get to. I had read here earlier review and was intrigued. We talked about it and she mentioned that it was not completely accurate to what she provides. So YMMV, but I was simply given a king's welcome. She really enjoys what she does and is very energetic, passionate and playful. Normally I would go into the details, but I will leave that up for you to experience yourself. I would highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed at all. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Piper-6830 | Mr. Cheshire | Denver | Yes | 3 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Mr. Cheshire
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/27/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So, Backpage. More bad choices exist on Backpage than anywhere else, but every so often, a gem slips through and really amazes me, thus restoring my faith. I'd noticed this lovely girl on the for over a week, and I kept seeing her pop up each day. With a chance to enjoy some fine company, so I thought I'd take a chance. I contacted her via text in the morning, and nearly gave up on hearing back from her. Then, this afternoon, right when she posted her ad for the day, she replied to me via text. We bounced texts back and forth a few times, and then set up a meeting for later in the evening. Having been the recipient of a number unpleasant surprises, I asked her if she could guarantee that her pictures were actually her, and she was very good natured about all of it, saying she understood and assuring me that the girl in the pictures was indeed her. So, I waited for the appointed time, and there was a knock on the door a minute early. I opened it with a touch of trepidation, and found myself looking at a girl even more lovely girl than the pics had prepared me for. She came in, asked to use the rest room, and then we sat down to chat. Business was handled swiftly and she laid down her rules: everything covered, no kissing, and no Greek. Everything else was pretty much open, and that was more than fair. I found her to be charming, sweet, funny and quite clever, in addition to being absolutely stunning. She's new to the business, but she has loads of natural talent. After a few minutes of chatting, we retired back to the bedroom and got undressed. She had an absolutely fantastic body, tight and fit, with lovely pale skin and long legs. She has some ink, but it's well done and looks great. We started slow, with lots of touching and exploring, getting a feel for one another. She shifted over to a hand job, then slid on the cover and began some wonderful translated french. She has great technique, and though I've never really popped from oral before, I was feeling it coming close. I also couldn't help but want a taste of her, which is not something I've ever done with a provider before. She was more than amenable, and despite a little awkwardness because of height differences, we spent a good ten minutes in 69. She tasted great, and she was as tight as I've ever seen a girl, which made he rather responsive and vocal. Finally, I couldn't wait any longer, and asked if we could change it up. She was more than willing to oblige, and we started off in missionary. She is, as I mentioned, tight, and even with the cover on, she felt amazing. We switched to Doggy then, which she seemed enthusiastic about, and we moved together until I couldn't stop myself from cumming. We got cleaned up, chatted for a few minutes, and then I saw her out, utterly enchanted by this lovely young woman. Piper was an absolute delight, and she is easily an all time favorite. I'm hoping that she does well, though I also hope she stays under the radar so I can see her again. She's one of the most charming women I've met in the hobby, and I look forward to seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | Mr. Shrek | Denver | Yes | 56 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Mr. Shrek
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lilly Ann is a very beautiful school girl, librarian fantasy type person, in my mind anyway. She said a beautiful body and very sexy smile and I really enjoyed my time with her. She tastes like heaven and has a very clean, safe incall. This young woman deserves to be treated nice, so be nice to her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| kaimi | LayedBackGuy | Denver | Yes | 6 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
LayedBackGuy
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kaimi really is the girl in the photos. She is quite breath taking, nice attitude, accommodating and was concerned with my enjoyment. Sadly I had not enough time on my side to stay and get to know her better. I hope she sticks around as she's a very good catch. Especially for the price. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel Of Denver | Slientmaxx | Denver | Yes | 21 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Slientmaxx
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Connected buy text. She is fun and playful with her messaging. Usual 2 call system. Easy to find location in South Denver. Met at the door by a very cute curvy girl, who ushered my to her boudior, and began unbuttoning my shirt, as we stood talking. A major turn-on for me. Rachel is fun, smart, accommodating and playful. I especially liked it when she said, "What should we do next?" That next, and the following one were quite fun. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hayle | Mr. Shrek | Denver | Yes | 26 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Mr. Shrek
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: If you looking for a FBSM, Hayle is your girl. She is smoking hot and beautiful, inside and out, in my opinion way prettier than her pics, she has a beautiful face and a rockin hot bod She is very intelligent, your conversation will not slow unless your basking in her magical touch. Be nice to her, she is a keeper. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Adelina Adduci | Slientmaxx | Denver | Yes | 28 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Slientmaxx
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Adelina is an amazing woman - beautiful, sweet, kind and a wonderful conversationalist. The entire experience is as charming as she. Mutual shower (please go there already cleaned up) then to the table, where she runs talented digits to all areas of concern. You will feel relaxed and well rested upon departure, but most importantly you will have spent a some great quality time with a true southern belle. She is one of a kind. (Note: Screening in important to her, and she is well worth the time and effort) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Luscious-3403 | kevman444 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
kevman444
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/24/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It took 3 attempts to get an appt because no answer an got to the area one time an didn't answer then. When i did see her the hotel room was messy but not nasty. Her pics are all old or aimed so you can't see she has a big belly. Kind of a nice face though. Her hair was kind of messy and she was a little out of it. Got right down to bizness but she didn't take evrything off kept shirt around her belly. DATY was ok but not special. The whole session she was nowhere into it like distracted or thinking something else but not there at the moment. I mean i have seen worse but i have seen way better to. maybe a bad day for her and i know it was for me. it took like only 30 mins but even though i had an hour she got dressed and told me she had nice time an bye. i guess you can say she made her own tip. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cassandra Thomas | Jack Taylor | Denver | Yes | 7 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Jack Taylor
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/23/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Cassandra is a very pleasant young woman and a highly skilled provider. Well worth a visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashleigh Love-5233 | explo | Boulder | No | 4 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
explo
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/9/14 Time: 15 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First she didn't answer my call until 20 mins after the agreed upon time. It went downhill from there, I should have learned my lesson in the past and just avoid BP. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leigh Morgan | BigBaldBlk | Denver | Yes | 64 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
BigBaldBlk
(177 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've met Leigh socially before but never BCD. The delay was totally my fault. She has a great sense of humor, extremely intelligent and fun to be with. Very sexy lady. Leigh was able to see me the same day which is very nice. I know she screens very thoroughly, but for me it was a breeze because we've seen each other before. Greeted at the door with high heels, a sexy smile and nice red & black lace teddy. Nice hug and kiss as we worked our way to the main room. Dropped off the donation and proceed to have the fun I waited so long to have. All activities above were done well. She takes great pics, but nothing beats the real deal. She kept the heels on the whole evening. Great little bod with nice ASSets. Nice warm towel clean up, chatted some more and I was on my way. Definitely recommend Leigh if you haven't seen her. Thank you for a nice evening! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Erica Joy | rpapdweller | Denver | Yes | 1 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
rpapdweller
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/23/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was visiting Denver in early June and another provider told me about Erica. She knows I have a penchant for slim busty women that have outstanding skills. She said I'd love Erica and she was right...slim, busty - some of the nicest breasts I've every played with - and great skills. I used my provider friend as a reference and setup an incall (downtown hotel) for a couple of nights oater. I arrived at her hotel, she texted the room number and I went up. I was greeted by a very beautiful woman in jeans and a light sweater, cut low to show off her amazing breasts. We sat on the coach, had a glass of wine and started kissing. That led to the bed. Erica told me to get comfortable while she excused herself for minute. She came back in bra and panties and I knew I was going to have a great time. This woman is just gorgeous - beautiful face, slim, sezy body and perfect DD breasts. The bra and panties quickly came off and I got her on the bed and DFK, then my kissing her breasts, which she enjoys, then kissing more of her and enjoying some daty. After a nice long time doing that, it was my turn to enjoy some great bbbj. We followed by adding a condom and her jumping on top for some cg. Watching one of the most amazing women on top of me riding cg with those breasts and that body...well...it can't be beat. We switched to k9 and mish and had a great round one finish. We recovered and talked, and went on to an amazing bbbjtcim for round two. I'm still smiling and that was two weeks ago. In short - incredible body, beautiful face, amazing breasts to look at, caress and kiss, and bedroom skills that can't be beat. If I get then chance, I'll definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Monica- Pueblo | tnegad-6740 | Pueblo | Yes | 1 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
tnegad-6740
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/14 Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen her a couple of times, but this is the first time I have reviewed. Monica's roommate answered the door and showed me to her room while I waited for her to finish a shower (always seems to barely be ready for appointment). After business, she was quick to express her appreciation of return appointment. She does kiss, but YMMV as far as DFK. UTF was good and we quickly covered up. She likes typical positions, but no CG (aww). She is vocal when you get her in the right spot. We made a bit too much noise and she knocked over a couple of things off the nightstand. LOL. I would recommend as she does try her best to please you and is better than most of what Pueblo can provide. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mandi Mason | mikey_likey | Denver | Yes | 26 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
mikey_likey
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mandi was gracious enough to see me on short notice. Set up was easy via text messages. After she checked my references I was on my way to her private in-call in the DTC area. I had forgotten about the night time road construction, probable thinking with the little head at this point, and when I found myself stuck in stop and go traffic I sent Mandi a message saying I was going to be about 20 minutes late. I was pleased when Mandi called me shortly after receiving the message and stated that she was able to still see me. When I arrived at her well kept nicely appointed in-call I was greeted at the door by a very sexy young lady with a kiss. Mandi was wearing some sex lingerie and high heels. After taking can of the formalities, I was offered some refreshments and then escorted to the bedroom. We chatted a bit and then the real fun began! After I undress I helped Mandi remove her lingerie. We started with some soft kissing but then quickly moved to DATY which she positively responded to. After that we switched to TF. However, I quickly changed that to 69. We then moved on to reverse cowgirl and finished round one in doggie. While recovering, Mandi provided and enjoyable body rub with slides and the some more conversation while lying naked on the bed. Round two started with a hand job and finished on the bed room chair. I truly had a wonderful time and plan on seeing Mandi again in the future. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Justina Carter | bigdog | Denver | Yes | 37 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
bigdog
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I finally got to meet up with Justina this last week. Showed up at her clean incall, was wearing what I suggested and was very sweet and friendly. I love a cute butt, and let me tell you, while inside her, she has one of the cutest asses these hands have held in a while! The time spent with Justina was out of this world! Very good blow job, with a twist...trust me, you'll love this! Till next time... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nurse Jessica | Mrg64 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Mrg64
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I do not hobby much. I looked at Jessica's ad for many months, because under another name, some people gave her very unfair and unkind reviews. She is not a skinny spinner, she is real. Her enthusiasm, attitude is real. She is kind, funny, playful, thoughtful and adventurous, you know, the kind of woman that we all want in our lives. She is of an age that we forgive in our wives and friends, yet in the hobby, somehow certain men think it is OK to criticize. Just because she looks her age, doesn't mean her smile and willingness to make you happy is irrelevant. Just because she is plump like a lot of women in Denver doesn't make her unattractive. Maybe your gut isn't what it should be. Her place is cheerful and humble, and made with care for play and have you experience a little joy in this life. There are plenty of cold and unfeeling beautiful 20 somethings out there who will take your money and leave you feeling shameful. Jessica does not. I am sorry I waited so long to see her. She made me feel like a friend. I look forward to seeing her soon, so I can experience more of what she offers. Just be nice and she will be a new friend. As far as the play goes, if you are into medical fetish, she is a dream. Her massage after is icing on the cake. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stormy Winters | ywngwti | Denver | Yes | 39 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
ywngwti
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sabrina and I set an appointment easily, but we ran into a snafu at the agreed time. I could easily have been quite frustrated but Sabrina handled it very professionally, and we easily reached a mutually agreeable arrangement. When we saw each other at a replacement timeslot, Sabrina was absolutely great. She is an extremely attractive, fun, creative person. In my case (see my other review and threads on TOB) she was not just compatible but enthusiastic. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anastasia Fantasia | foxred | Denver | Yes | 80 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
foxred
(56 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I opted for the early bird two hour special. At my age, the massage is almost as important as the remainder of the great time spent. I found the surroundings to be very nice and clean. Anastasia gives a very good, strong massage. All the extras were provided with a wonderful attitude. I enjoyed my fantasy session and felt very good upon my departure. Hopefully, I can return soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Falicia | BigDan | Denver | Yes | 12 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
BigDan
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was impressed by the simple elegance of Falicia's EB ad. It turns out that she was exactly as her ad depicted, classy and elegant. I had contacted her last week to be pre-screened so scheduling was easy. Upscale private incall. When she opened the door, I was not disappointed. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss then we sat on the edge of the bed and visited a bit. Short blond hair, beautiful face, refreshingly conversant in a variety of ways She was wearing matching panties & bra with a see through nightie. When everything came off I was happy to see a smooth, tight abdomen without. We laid on the bed and DFK for a while. At this point I was rock hard and she went down on me for some amazing UTF. I returned the favor for some tasty DATY - she was perfectly smooth from her belly button down to between her legs. After covering up, she climbed on top and rode me cowgirl as I held her by the hips and watched natural breasts follow her rhythm. I requested some doggie that she was happy to offer. She has a small tight butt so the visuals were a treat. Switching to missionary we continued to kiss and touch. An added bonus, she has amazing internal muscle control. After helping me clean up, there was no rush to get me out as we laid on the bed and visited more. I know I will enjoy her again and again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlett 720-xxx-8196 | fred1964 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
fred1964
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: [Scarlett, Sierra, unnamed other] Saw ad on backpage and decided to text to see if she was available. Texted back and said she had her friend and if four hands were ok. I thought what the heck showed up at incall and she stated her other fiend was here and would I mind six hands for the same price. I decided to go ahead. Working on my back with one then the other doing a rub on my back nuru style. 2/3 through the massage she stated fro 100 extra they can do my front. I opted to not do it. The buzzer went off and it was time to leave. Overall the massage was ok. i went ahead for the let's set how this will play out with six hands. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlett Perri | gold80401 | Denver | Yes | 26 | 6/25/14 | |
|
Review by
gold80401
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a good time. We had a few bumps in the scheduling and hotel directions, which we finally resolved. Scarlett has a very positive and vocal personality, with awesome breasts. She is certainly no a clock-watcher, and we had a generous hour for activities. We started and ending with a quite-good massage. I should have done Russian but just fit into the flow. She is very responsive, complimentary and encouraging during all activities. DATY was super and she has awesome lips, UTF was good and MSOG no problem. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rayne | DenverLicker | Denver | Yes | 3 | 6/25/14 | |
|
Review by
DenverLicker
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Oh my gosh! Rayne is a lovely young lady! Very nice to talk to, and very confident in herself despite being brand new, and only 18. :) She is a real spinner, and very giving with UTF and BLS (YMMV). She does have rules against kissing, Greek, and CIM, which is fine. Really enjoyed DATY, licking that sweet, tight little pussy for minutes on end. Run, don't walk, to get some cash and meet her! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi Apple and Ana | TomFoolery | Denver | Yes | 32 | 6/25/14 | |
|
Review by
TomFoolery
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/14, 2 Girl Show Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What's better than a fast, sexy, exotic sports car I ask you? Two of them! I scheduled an appointment with both Ana and Kandi Apple recently, and it was fantastic on many levels. For starters, setting up the appointment was easy (I've seen them before, so YMMV). Once I was at her incall, I was immediately greeted by both beautiful women and I would say that in less than 60 seconds I was completely engulfed by both of them. The next thing I knew, we were all on the floor and finishing up round 1. We quickly moved into the bedroom for the rest of the festivities and I don't think we stopped for the entire hour. I completely lost count of the "O" factor between the 3 of us, but I do recall that it was impressive. I had a wonderful time ladies, for sure! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rachel Of Denver | century2ride | Denver | Yes | 21 | 6/25/14 | |
|
Review by
century2ride
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Rachel's post and was intrigued by her description since she appeared to be new to the Denver scene. I don't know but I think I have been seeing too many college girls lately! But that is off topic - so I contacted her via email and she did some screening and got back with me. So we set a time and day to see other! She has been UTR and is not new to the hobby but has mostly played around from time to time doing duo's with other ladies. This was a very intriguing conversation which got me wondering what might be in store in the future! Maybe a 'Wine and Dine DUO?" Anyway - The place was easy to get to in the tech center. When she opened the door to her place I was met by a very lovely red hair with long flowing hair and a black see through gown! Damn - what a site to behold. And of course what a gorgeous smile on her face with those penetrating eyes that said - so glad to see you! We immediately locked lips - great kisser and even though I brought some wine and chocolates - we never really got to them. It was a whirlwind of kissing and hugging and rubbing each other while we removed each others clothes. Before I knew it - we were on the bed as though we had jumped right into a porn movie! Incredible and very tasty! We moved around a lot into different positions and then fireworks began! What a firecracker! She could easily become an 'All Time FTF Favorite'! She has the moves to make you feel so much at ease and body to go with that! Have to say - I am glad we connected and glad she showed up again! We had a great conversation afterwards and just laid there talking but I knew time was going too fast - but so enjoyed the moment! Rachel is Awesome! Have fun and ENJOY THE RIDE - Cyclist! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme | LayedBackGuy | Boulder | Yes | 94 | 6/25/14 | |
|
Review by
LayedBackGuy
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/14 Time: 15 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is actually katie creme again. I've seen her before but now she usually runs multiple adds in what ever city she is in, usually fort collins or boulder, you can catch the adds because two adds with the same numbers will always appear in the same location on the same day consistently. She's very good looking, but she likes to rush you out the door if you dont blow your load immediately, and no kissing what so ever allowed, and you only get FS if you get the full hour. She also figured out that someone else back in 2009 was using the same name but had reviews that now have no links their add so she is claiming them as her own under the name milly and number: 719-216-8633 which I'm pretty sure are either not her, or if they used to be her, the reviews sure dont apply now. One states a CIM and she doesnt do UTF so there is no way that's possible today. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Breeze-1163 | Whiskey | Colorado Springs | Yes | 8 | 6/25/14 | |
|
Review by
Whiskey
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/20/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It was my first time and I was very nervous and she arrived with a smile that made me forget all about being nervous. She was everything and more advertised! A true girlfriend experience! Glad my first time was a great experience. Thank you sweet! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leeza-6715 | Larry | Denver | Yes | 12 | 6/25/14 | |
|
Review by
Larry
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/18/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the pleasure of being with Leeza last week. She is very open, honest, warm and easy to talk to. She is extremely pretty and looks great. Her body is perfect and she smells great. She never ceases to amaze with her expertise and creativity. She is truly a wonderful woman. I plan on seeing many time in the future and it will be soon. Larry Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Breeze-1163 | slondo | Colorado Springs | Yes | 8 | 6/25/14 | |
|
Review by
slondo
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/18/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I will be the first to tell you it was lovely beautiful, intelligent, sexy, sophisticated, extremely down to earth and outgoing at the same time. three and a half hours of completely enjoying each others company and companionship she made me feel like I was the only one in the world. almost how I felt when I first met my wife. I had a wonderful time and I owe it all to her Miss. Shaniel. I've got to say she's a one of a kind there's nobody like her. ;-) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jewels of Denver | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 6/24/14 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I took a chance and called Jewels when I saw her ad on EB. She is new on the scene and is a friend of Nomi's and shares the same incall. I liked her voice on the phone and was reassured by her association with Nomi, who I have seen and loved spending time with. Jewels was able to see me on short notice, which is always much appreciated! I arrived at her incall and was met with a hug and a kiss, as she led me to her bedroom. She is a nice looking woman who wears glasses and has the librarian-look, though she related to me she is a musician and plays the oboe. Librarian or musician-type, she is hot and is all about action. We kissed and fondled for a bit, then the clothes came off and onto the bed we went. She has a very nice body, with lovely, soft, natural C's. She laid me down and delivered outstanding UTF. I teased her later that maybe it was because of her oboe playing. All my years in school band and I was finally living out one of my boyhood fantasies! I returned the favor with DATY. She is a very responsive young lady and advertises as GFE/PSE. She delivered as advertised. The cover went on and several positions were enjoyed. She cleaned me up, we had a few minutes to catch our breath before it was time to leave. Jewels is a great new provider who is out to please and establish herself here. She has a great attitude, she's smart and passionate, and she has that cute bookish-look, but underneath has a very hot body that is wonderfully responsive. She is definitely worth seeing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachelina | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 6/24/14 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Rachelina about 10 days ago, toward the end of her last trip here. I see that she is passing through here for a short time in a few days, so this seemed like a good time to catch-up on my reviewing. Rachelina was wonderful to be with. Despite my 30-minute appointment, she sat me down on the couch to be sure we had get-to-know-you time, which I think is important to her as she is such a "people-person". She was very open and warm and was very into communicating and touching. I got a little worried with our time talking and took her to the bedroom. I had nothing to worry about---she is not a clock-watcher and the playtime was not rushed. She has a very toned body that is perfectly tanned, thanks to nude sunbathing. She was an excellent kisser and provided UTF that can't be beat---slow start with gradual building intensity. I stopped her before I lost it, so I could get the cover on and enjoy her enthusiastic love-making. However, after reading about her fantastic UTF and having delighted in being the recipient of her skills, I asked if I could finish with oral. She quickly obliged and brought me to a climax and CIM. Rachelina indicated she travels here about once a year, so I suspect she will be here again soon as she travels through. This give you guys a couple of days to book time with her. Her reviews are right-on and I would highly recommend Rachelina. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| lisa719-xxx-9261 | NightMoves | Colorado Springs | Yes | 9 | 6/24/14 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Lady : Lisa Location: Colorado Springs (North Academy) Had another quiet, non rush session with Lisa. she is willing and eager to please she said her main objection is to make sure her clients leave satisfied. give her a call you'll be glad you did. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Violet | Eagle/ | Denver | Yes | 5 | 6/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Eagle/
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Thia little Thai girl was really good. Very nice and friendly. Enjoyed DATY...very clean...and FIV. Rather large boobs considering her small frame. She went nude right away and enjoyed the view. She has a very unique way off performing the HJ. She so short she just stands over you whlie performing and the view was incredable all the while you are playing. Would definitely recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lola (720) | Mr. Cheshire | Denver | Yes | 3 | 6/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Mr. Cheshire
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen more than a few girls, and while some of them have been top notch, most of them have been more than a little bit of a let down. Bait-and-Switch, old pictures, terrible menu...I think everyone out there knows what I'm talking about. But every so often, while looking for playmates out there via the Internet, you stumble upon an ad and you want it to be the real deal. Well, Lola is that girl. She is now easily one of the two best providers I have ever worked with, and hands down the best when it comes to actually making me grin like an idiot when she stepped out from behind the door, dressed in stockings and a bra and panty set. Once my jaw was picked up off the floor, we started chatting, and I told her what I wanted. Her pricing is tiered, dependant on what you want: the special is a quickie, 140 for 30 minutes, and 180 for an hour. Greek will run you for a half an hour, and oral is extra. I bought a full package, 30 minutes with Greek and Oral, for (There is a gas station nearby with an ATM if you need it). It takes me a minute to accept that this gorgeous girl is actually the exact girl from the pictures....which almost never, ever happens. So, we chat for a moment, and I excuse myself to use the restroom while she takes care of locking up and putting away her phone. I do my business, then step out to see her wearing nothing but a pair of black stockings and glasses....which are quite possibly my two favorite articles a woman can be wearing, period. Tight, petite, toned and without a doubt a vision of beauty....and I realize that she's mine for a little while. I get undressed and join her on the bed. I run my hands over her, loving how her skin feels, and enjoying her spectacular body. I'm a big fan of petite girls, so she was like the very incarnation of my preferences. So, she slid on the cover and started with some oral to get me warmed up. Good oral, got me ready swiftly, and I was enjoying it enough that I sort of went with it for a while. She makes great eye contact, and there are few things better in my book than seeing a gorgeous girl with glasses sucking your cock (I would actually get to see all those better things shortly, as well). She is all mouth oriented, which isn't bad, though she did throw in a bit of hand action before we switched up. So, once she had me ready, she got astride and went to do Greek Cowgirl style, but it didn't quite work out, so she switched to Asian Cowgirl, which I loved for both the sensation of her nice tight ass wrapping around me, but also for the view....she might have the finest ass in Colorado at this point. It's stunning. After a few minutes, she put her shoulders down, her ass in the air, and I shifted around and took her from behind....and it felt great. Slow start, then gradual build up, and she was very vocal even as her fingers went to work on her clit. We went on for quite a while before I finally finished up, despite what felt like the thickest cover I have ever worn. Despite that, she felt good, and the visual of her like that will bring a smile to my face for a long time. So, overall....Lola is amazing. She's very professional but also warm and welcoming, she's gorgeous, and her mouth and ass are like portals to heaven. I'll be calling her again this week, making her the only provider I've ever really wanted an encore performance with. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel Of Denver | chickenfri303 | Denver | Yes | 21 | 6/24/14 | |
|
Review by
chickenfri303
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rachel is a great find, she is charming, and wants to please. It was a awesome GFE session - just what I was looking for. She takes her time in getting to know you, and our time went by way to fast. She is a low volume provide and I highly recommend her. Thank you Rachel for a wonderful time - cant wait to see you again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dianna Anderson | HappyHour | Denver | Yes | 47 | 6/24/14 | |
|
Review by
HappyHour
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: An MILF dream. An attractive woman with an amazing body pampering me with a slippery full body massage. Every part of her touching every part of me. Silky skin and a firm body. A nice relaxing sensuous prelude to energetic multiple positions ending in a satisfying release. It was a morning session. A perfect way to start the day. Relaxed, spent, and feeling good. Except it has been a little hard to focus on other things. Bravo Dianna! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Casey Pearls | BadBoy | Denver | Yes | 47 | 6/24/14 | |
|
Review by
BadBoy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First -- the preliminaries: Yes she is the lady in the photos, yes she is very pretty, yes her smile is as engaging as in the pictures. She is easy to contact, and answered my phone call and e-mail quickly - setup was easy, the parking was fine, everything was nice. Second-- the incall is very spacious, very clean and nicely decorated. Casey has class, and it shows. The previous reviewer was correct, her bath towels are really soft and nice. The Massage-- the reason for the visit: I selected the hot-stone massage from the menu, based upon the previous reviewer's description. I was not disappointed. I really enjoy a FBSM that puts the emphasis on the actual massage, and this was really one of the best. She is either actually trained as a CMT, or is every bit as good as a CMT -- the massage was very relaxing, and quite deep. FInally-- an extremely happy ending. Casey really is a gorgeous, sweet woman who not only gives a great massage, but knows how to send you out the door smiling. Also, she has one of the prettiest smiles on earth. She does not seem to be a clock-watcher, but I needed to head out the door in about an hour, so she was careful to give me the best experience I could possibly have and still be out on time. Please be nice to her, she is a gem. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Justina Carter | mjk_79 | Denver | Yes | 37 | 6/24/14 | |
|
Review by
mjk_79
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was looking through EB the other day and found Justina's ad and literally went "holy shit".. I don't generally do FS on a whim, but this time yes. She's incredibly hot, her pictures are extremely accurate. Shes very friendly and flirty, she's got AMAZING oral skills and loves doing it which makes her better at it. She will go for the whole session if you let her. Doggy was also incredible, she has the perfect body type for it and makes it super easy and fun. I highly recommend her! This is a REAL Fantastic, not a by default fantastic. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karapearl | Sunlife | Denver | Yes | 143 | 6/24/14 | |
|
Review by
Sunlife
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/24/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had to get this one in right away. I cannot add much to the previous reviews other than to say they are spot on. Set up was one of the easier ones and the incall was in a newer mid level hotel. Typical of a Thai girl Winnie is slightly fuller figured than your average Asian spinner in all the right ways...fantastic natural boobs headline the experience. Fantastic, multifaceted UTF was done with great care and enthusiasm for a full 15 minutes and closest thing to a rim job I suspect I'll ever get. 69, cowgirl and doggie ensued. Watch for her and her colleague next time they are in Denver guys. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rhonda | js63 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 6/24/14 | |
|
Review by
js63
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/22/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rhonda was awesome! She made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked into her place. We sat on the couch and talked for a minute while she got music started. I got undressed and layed face down on the table and she gave me a VERY nice massage. She and I talked like we were old high school friends and I had a great session with her. Her massage skills are excellent even though she's not a LMT (as she mentioned before we started). Her boobs are out of this world and she encourages you to touch them and enjoy them....I certainly did! Her UTF skills are also excellent and she had me ready to pop in short order. I would definately see Rhonda again and highly recommend her. She's a sweetheart and well worth the trip to see her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Diamond and Michelle | thrillseeker | Denver | Yes | 15 | 6/24/14 | |
|
Review by
thrillseeker
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/20/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Diamond and Bella a couple weeks ago. Wanted to cross "3some" off the bucket list, and now I have gladly done so! I had read their reviews and watched their postings on BP and finally called. Set-up was easy, I called, no answer, left a vmail and Diamond responded with a text and an hour later I was walking through the door! Diamond is a small girl with a nice body (a little bit soft, not much though), nice ass, and even better tits. Bella is also a small girl with a decent body. I was very pleased with both of them. When I arrived to a "cheap" incall, it still smelled of smoke and I think they had just woken up (it was noon by this time). This would be my the one negative from the whole visit. We went over the rules (no greek, no CIM, no kissing) which I was fine with. Diamond began with great UTF, Bella was a bit more reserved and only does TF, fine with me... I just want to see the two of them going back and forth on my cock. I asked how involved they get with each other and its not much, pretty much will only grope each other, again fine with me. So I laid Diamond on her for some mish while I had Bella lay on her back and play with herself. Then I switched to mish with Bella while I told Diamond to get on her hands and knees and play with herself. Then I switched to doggie with Diamond while Bella assumed the K9 position. This routine was so damn fun I didn't want it to end and we continued this routine through a few more positions. When I was ready to pop I sat on the edge of the bed and with Diamond on her knees, asked her to put me back in her mouth which she gladly accepted. I held the back of her head and proceeded to fuck her face while she salivated all over my cock... until finally I blew all over Diamond's tits. I left a happy man. In retrospect, I wish it was a cleaner incall and that they were more into our time. But hey, one item checked off the bucket list. I would definitely go back form some of Diamond's UTF, love the way she gags, spits, and keeps going like a champ! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Anderson | HotStuff12345 | Denver | Yes | 35 | 6/24/14 | |
|
Review by
HotStuff12345
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/24/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ashley was fantastic as always. She is just amazing. My ATF for sure! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| prettiiemoney | blksuperman1911 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 6/23/14 | |
|
Review by
blksuperman1911
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/23/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Prettiiemoney advertising on P411 and decided to give her a call. Typical two call system with her answering with a very pleasant and sexy voice. She asked a few questions, simple screening process. I met her at the hotel and she was sitting at the bar. She was easy to spot because she is even more stunning than the pictures. She is a must see!!!!!!! Do not wait, you will not regret it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Roxxy Sinclair | longtime | Denver | Yes | 14 | 6/22/14 | |
|
Review by
longtime
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/23/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I came out of the shower and kneeled beside the bed with her seated in front of me. We made out while we chatted and I kissed and fondled her perfect young breasts. I asked her if she wanted to lay back and let me dine or straddle my face. As requested I gently pushed her back onto the bed and removed the last obstacle. In spite of her request, she seemed to enjoy my tongue more later while I lay on the bed and she grasped the headboard while gently gyrating her hips to position my tongue strategically. She achieved multiple orgasms in both positions so I know she enjoyed both positions ok. I'll never forget the view as I looked up at her fantastic tits swaying as she slid her pussy slowly back and forth as I flicked my tongue. She watched me the whole time with a very wanton expression. It was then my turn, she said, as she took all of me in her mouth and gazed up with her big brown eyes. She was DETERMINED to return the favor and she was extremely persistent and skilled. On to a terrific make-out session as I lubed her clit for her and alternated between gently brushing it and sliding up to two fingers inside her. I loved the feel of her orgasm with my fingers inside her and her open-mouthed kiss while she exited the planet temporarily. I know she enjoyed herself but she honestly responded such that it was obvious she wanted me to enjoy it just as much. Her fixed gaze as she mounted me the first time was electric. Her eyes were locked on mine as she slowly slid her tight pussy down onto my cock. It took several slow delicious gyrations to achieve complete penetration as I gasped a little more with each thrust. After a long slow ride she gradually quickened the pace until she was satisfied again. I'm afraid I was too engrossed in fondling the two lovely handfuls hanging in front of me to focus on my pop. That was soon rectified as I pounded her hard from behind while enjoying another amazing view, her back arched and giving as good as she got. After some cuddling, refreshments and delightful intelligent conversation I asked if we could go again. She agreed without a word and she raised her knees up to give me good access to her wet pussy as we kissed and I gave her a slow missionary ride. My second pop came as we made-out while she slowly stroked my saliva lubed cock. This girl loved nothing more than to please me and herself. I highly recommend letting her have her way. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kendra-6465 | rmpapabear | Denver | Yes | 1 | 6/22/14 | |
|
Review by
rmpapabear
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/23/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Kendra in my home town Grand Junction. Standard two call system to set up a time. I TOFTT but it was worth it. After talking care of business I had a great time. She is much more pretty than in her pics. She had on a sexy outfit and it was soon on the floor. She is fairly new to this so be nice. She is a sweet lady. It was safe and fun. I hope to see here again. TY Kendra Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kourtney Minx-9838 | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 11 | 6/22/14 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/23/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, can't believe this gorgeous woman hasn't been reviewed before. I found Kourtney on BP offering rare incall in a nice DTC extended stay. She sounded absolutely cute and nice on the phone so I was feeling good about the date from the start. Standard two call, she opened the door and I was knocked out by her beauty and overall sexyness wearing some great lingerie and having perfectly made up face and hair. She looked ready for a Victoria's Secret shoot. Her face looks like a young Angela Bassett, just stunning. Placed the donation on the counter (which she never even looked at) and proceeded back to the bedroom where we undressed. She revealed the most magnificent body I have ever seen. Perfectly proportioned, firm assets and the most incredible natural breasts you have ever seen. Started with some nice lite kissing but quickly moved to enjoying those perfect DD's, onto some enthusiastic, multi-O DATY (could have stayed there all night it was so good). Came up for air where she installed a cover. She doesn't do any French but for me it didn't matter. Multiple positions where she was very vocal and definitely showed that she enjoys what she does. Finished in lazy doggie where she has an incredible technique with her bum that will drive any man over the edge. A true professional who is also very smart and engaging to converse with. Don't miss this Ebony gem. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dianna Anderson | The_Wild_Rover | Denver | Yes | 47 | 6/22/14 | |
|
Review by
The_Wild_Rover
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/21/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Dianna is a very nice lady and she is very good at what she does. I would have liked her to spend a bit more time on the massage, but nonetheless the experience was good. She really gets into the "fun" part of the visit and that definitely turns up the heat of the experience. She has a great body and even though the pictures are not her, that is a great representation of what you will find when you visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rachelina | afunguy | Denver | Yes | 9 | 6/22/14 | |
|
Review by
afunguy
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/21/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rachelina was running a early bird special her last morning here and I almost missed seeing her on her stop in Denver. I had previously contacted her several months before inquiring when she might be in Denver, but hadn't checked her latest tour dates posted on her website in a couple weeks and nearly missed out. Screening was a breeze with P411 and I was able to secure her one early bird slot and met her at her incall in the DTC. She greeted me as I walked in and I got a nice hug and we proceeded to sit down and chat for a bit. After about 5-10 minutes of chatting (she is intelligent and easy to chat with) we moved to the bedroom and got more comfortable. Clothes were shed and I began to caress her body all over and started sucking on and feasting on her wonderful breasts and nipples. I made my way down for some DATY which was fresh and tasty and she seemed to enjoy quite a bit. Then it was her turn and she went to town with an awesome UTF, playing with my balls and before I knew it, I was ready to pop. As is her signature, she took it all and not a drop was seen outside her mouth. The San Juan Capistrano is not to be missed! Some more convo/cuddling and then suited up for K9 before finishing with a second UTF/San Juan Capistrano finish. Rachelina was very fun to be with and chat with as well. Am already planning on seeing her next time she is in Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stormy Winters | FitBoulderMan-9942 | Denver | Yes | 39 | 6/22/14 | |
|
Review by
FitBoulderMan-9942
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/21/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Sabrina at her incall. Beautiful woman, fantastic attitude!! Incredible UTF! I will be seeing her again very soon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||