Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| NatalieIsabel | OhSoFun | Denver | Yes | 50 | 7/14/14 | |
|
Review by
OhSoFun
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Saturday appointment fell through, seen Natalia's add and thought, she looks hot and I love Latinas so we connected in a really good way. Opened the door to see this dark haired beauty and oh boy did I made a great choice. She gave me a hot passionate kiss and we continued the DFKs to the bed where we explored and enjoyed an hour of really good loving. I wont go into details, but I will say she gave me one of the best 69 experience I've had in a long time. Natalia's fun and she knows how to make a man happy. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jewels of Denver | coloradodonkey | Denver | Yes | 13 | 7/14/14 | |
|
Review by
coloradodonkey
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jewels is a beautiful young lady. She is quite, but accommodating with good skills. I enjoy all the activities, and plan for a return visit soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jewels of Denver | longtime | Denver | Yes | 13 | 7/14/14 | |
|
Review by
longtime
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: From previous reviews Jewels sounded like what I look for and man did I hit the jackpot. Eye contact from the minute I walked in the door. She offered me water or milk, I chose a beer and she joined me. She wouldn't allow me to disrobe, she insisted and then it was GFE to the max. Very sensual kisser. She really enjoys what she does and I'd like to think she was responding to my passionate but respectful approach to this liaison. Everybody says the last bbbj they had was the best ever; Jewels was spectacular. DATY followed with very active involvement on her part. She definitely saved a horse, maybe two in the next event. I had inquired about greek prior to arrival and her response was "whatever you want -:)". I didn't have to ask twice, after the rodeo event she lubed me up and gave me a sly little smile and asked how I wanted it and we both knew what she meant. I told her I liked to have a good view so she got on all fours and gave me a sweet kiss and then omg. She was really too tight for my six shooter butt she was more concerned about me. We took it easy and took a break with an invitation to follow up in a later round. More BBBJ, DATY and I finished in an extended MISH session with her constant eye contact assuring me that we were both in a happy place. Great conversation, attentive clean-up. This girl is the real GFE deal. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel Of Denver | Hawk79 | Denver | Yes | 21 | 7/14/14 | |
|
Review by
Hawk79
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rachel is the ultimate GFE. From first contact to parting ways after this, our first rendezvous, her attitude was nothing but positive and engaging. She is friendly to the point where you can't be anything but relaxed and comfortable in her presence. She carries a playful disposition and a lusciously curvy figure. Her description is accurately stated, though what's left off is that she has a captivatingly beautiful face. Private incall location is in a good neighborhood in the DU area, easy to find, easy parking and a comfortable approach. Clad in lingerie, Rachel met me behind the door with a great kiss. It wasn't long before that kiss turned into many more and after playfully stating that I was overdressed for the party she was pulling me toward the bed while unbuttoning my clothes. We were off. All activities indicated above were performed with an energy and a competence that you don't always see. Rachel is a top notch provider. I believe variety is the spice of life and as such I have never returned for a repeat visit with anyone I have previously seen. Rachel may be the first to break that trend. Especially if curvy redheads are your thing, Rachel shouldn't be missed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NatalieIsabel | crazyb | Denver | Yes | 50 | 7/14/14 | |
|
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Natalia today and i cant even tell you what a treat she is. She was very nice and lots of fun. We started with some kissing and she moved to AWESOME UTF. Then we switched to DATY and then back to 69. I was just beside my self with her Awesome UTF. Then we put a cover on and she got even better. I think it goes with out saying but " Be good to her and she will be bettr back" I had a great time and I will see her again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Montanna Reign | LayedBackGuy | Denver | No | 4 | 7/14/14 | |
|
Review by
LayedBackGuy
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I texted her first to try to setup an in call and she responded, then I got back to her and asked if she was still in longmont/boulder as her add the previous day said but got no reply. I called and she said she would text me the address to meet her at and to call her when I got close. She never texted me the address so I called her about 15 minutes later, no answer. I waited until the time I was supposed to see her and no text, so I called her again and she did not answer. Shame, her other reviews are nice, I would have loved to have seen her, no idea why she blew me off. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sydnee Capri | biteme11 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 7/14/14 | |
|
Review by
biteme11
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/14 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: wow cant say enough good,Sydnee is a porn star and she gives that kind of service everything covered but if there is any drawback guess thats it. If you have ever seen any of her vids then you know what to expect I have seen her a few times and I feel like when i get there I owe hew a load and see wont let me leave without her load statrs with covered bj cowgirl reverse cowgirl more bjand finish with bj and hand till i finish covering her tits,what a ride. Sydnee is a porn star and the service she offers is the best at a great rate. Dont walk run if you ever get the chance. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| jewels 303-xxx-8625 | Mr. Shrek | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/14/14 | |
|
Review by
Mr. Shrek
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First the good. The ad is correct and the pics are accurate, she is a cute petite latina. I do understand I'm not a great lay, I do get that, but Jewels and I did not connect from the get go. Getting things going was awkward, had to put the cover on myself..awkward, she did RCG and when I finished she hoped off and ran the bathroom to clean up. She told me to not remove cover on the bed and to come to the bathroom to clean up... myself. Know im no pro at this, but even a massage parlor HJ, you dont have to clean yourself up. Maybe it was me and she just didnt like me... i get that, sometimes I dont like me either. But I was polite and respectful to her and just felt the was crummy experience for both of us, except she got paid. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jennacee | outdoor3 | Denver | Yes | 43 | 7/14/14 | |
|
Review by
outdoor3
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Jennacee last night/early in the morning and WOW, I slept like a rock afterwards, she was amazing. Standard 2 call system nice clean space. I came from work so she was very nice and let me wash up before we got dirty again. She finished her hair we talked she asked what music I liked and she promptly put it on and then laid on the bed did some light kissing and then deeper french. She definitely likes her nipples played with so keep that in mind. I then moved into DATY and I could have stayed down there all day she was very clean and yummy. She returned favor and made me moan hard, she has some great skills and shows shes into it. Then she put cover on and she climbed on top and almost made me finish there she can grind hard and knows how to work it. Before I finished too early I moved into missionary and finished in greek. Jennacee definitely took me by surprise and she gives a better GFE than my past actual girlfriends. She enjoys what she does and if you treat her right she will reciprocate. She is an ATF and I plan on becoming a regular and would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get someone reliable, clean, and enjoys what they do rather than others who strictly clock watch and want you gone as soon as possible. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Shauna Styles | Bit Banger | Denver | Yes | 42 | 7/13/14 | |
|
Review by
Bit Banger
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First, I noticed Shauna's posts on the discussion board, witty & on point. Then I checked the reviews finding several written by well known members with tastes & attitudes I find similar to my own. Next, I scheduled some time with this vixen through P411. Easy Peasy as they say. Shauna arrived on time despite a horrendous thunder storm raging in the area. After a brief chat we got down to business. She spends a fair amount of time in the gym and it shows. Tight muscle groups with just a hint of fat to smooth them. Yumm! Skillful, personable, professional, and easy on the eyes. That's how I would describe Shauna. She is a nice addition to our little community. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kari | existentialist | Denver | Yes | 11 | 7/13/14 | |
|
Review by
existentialist
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is the girl in the pictures. She is a very sweet girl and really wanted to make me happy. Nothing all that exciting, but performed all services with a smile. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alice Star | Synoches | Denver | Yes | 8 | 7/13/14 | |
|
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alice was easy to connect with and I was able to get in early on her first day on EB. Incall was at a private apartment in the tech center. She seemed shy at first but once things started, she jumped in with very eager and deep french kisses. We quickly moved on to UTF, 69 and various positions from there on. Had a little time to talk for a while as I enjoyed a bottled water she provided. Then moved on to round 2 a little before the hour mark. Finished up on time but I never felt rushed or anything like that. I'm certain that Alice will have a good career here in Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Whitney Jaymes | Eurostall | Denver | Yes | 23 | 7/13/14 | |
|
Review by
Eurostall
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Where do I start? I just finished my session and I didn't want to forget any crucial details to the encounter so I got to my car, turned on my hotspot to write this review. It's hard to type since my hands are still shaky. This was my first encounter with Whitney. She texted me right-on the minute of our scheduled meeting, and I headed to the room. Knowing of all of her perfect reviews and smoking pictures got me feeling high as I was walking. I kept thinking that my mind was about to be blown. "Prepare yourself to have your mind blown" kept repeating in my head giving me an awesome high. Yes, I don't do this much, I am a noob. I got to the door, and the door opened almost all the way before I saw anyone. I decided to walk all the way in and see her all at once instead of seeing a little bit of her at first. I can't describe how beautiful this lady is. She is outright perfect. If I mentioned everything that is perfect with her, this would turn into a book. She was perfect in any way. I can't stress it enough if you're going to call someone, call Whitney. She has all "fantastic" reviews for a very very very good reason. The instead of was because I was too lazy to get the changed, but who cares. Thank you Whitney, you're perfect. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NaughtyMorgan | DCBroom | Denver | Yes | 43 | 7/13/14 | |
|
Review by
DCBroom
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I would call this the perfect asian experience, in that I was treated like a king for an hour by a beautiful girl who just wanted to please. I was greeted by a super tight, tiny Thai girl in bra/panties with a big big smile. Very pretty, immediate kisses. Took a brief shower and was toweled off slowly by this little cutie looking up at me. All activites were performed expertly, including a top twenty UTF experience for me. Her body is unbelievable. Tiny waist, big (fake by very well done) boobs, very clean and tasty kitty. After main activity was over, I was treated to a slow, relaxing massage. I left feeling fantastic. I really recommend Morgan. She's visiting, but plans on being back soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Falicia | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 12 | 7/13/14 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Falicia and I connected after a week of trying. Set-up was slow because of her need to verify references. She is not yet P411, but I suspect this happen soon and set-ups will be easy. All that being said, she was worth the wait. I met Falicia at her incall and was struck by what a beautiful woman she is. She is a newbie and it was fun to hear her stories of learning her way around our hobby-world. We sat on the bed and talked and laughed for the first 15 minutes. I finally stood her up, she asked me if I liked kissing, I answered yes, and we began to heat things up. I removed her see-through dress, her bra and panties, and revealed her wonderful natural breasts, her flat tummy, a her very sweet butt. While she is a new provider, she was quite skilled in bed. Her kissing was great, her UTF was excellent and the DATY was fresh, sweet and responsive. The cover went on and I enjoyed her in mish, doggie, and CG. We caught our breath after the finish and had more time to get to know one another. She is very well-traveled, an engaging conversationalist, has a delightful sense of humor, and is very hot! I'm so glad she decided to become an ASP. She is a great addition to our scene. She told me she became a provider because she wasn't having enough sex. Hard to imagine! I think her problem is soon to be solved. Treat her well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MJ-4750 | demonlover | Denver | No | 5 | 7/13/14 | |
|
Review by
demonlover
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Total disappointment. 1st degree boner kill* This is a tough review to write because she's a nice enough person, but she was 100% not present. On the plus side, MJ is beautiful and her body is perfect if you like 'em young, hot, and wild. On the other hand, she was a PITA to set up an appointment with (59 texts - yes, 59, I counted them!) and once I got to her dirty sweltering-hot apartment, I was treated like an inconvenience from the moment I walked in to the moment I left (early). A few - only a few - of the details: a) I asked her to go slow (I'm pushing 60)right away and then many times thereafter and I was totally ignored; and her phone kept ringing until I asked her to turn it off whereupon she ANSWERED IT! and began talking to her HUSBAND! The list of turn-offs goes on and on. The lesson for me: I had a bad feeling about this from the beginning (all that fucking texting!)but I was swayed by her 2 good reviews and her hot pictures, and I feel so bad about canceling with a provider once I've made an appointment that I just go through with it even when my spider-sense is tingling. Really, I should know better by now. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jade 720-xxx-0457 | new2hobbying | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/13/14 | |
|
Review by
new2hobbying
(77 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up with Jade was very simple. Incall was budget but convenient. Pictures are actually her may be outdated as her tummy is not quite a flat and shows some stretch marks. She has absolutely fantastic eyes. Her attitude is very good. She is a little timid but I enjoyed all the activities I was in search of with a little bit of direction and request. She would rate fantastic if she would be a little more proactive. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NaughtyMorgan | Petergold | Denver | Yes | 43 | 7/13/14 | |
|
Review by
Petergold
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was my 2nd encounter with Morgan. It's not everyday a out-of-town provider remembers who you are. To my surprise Morgan remember who I was from our last session and she remembered my profession. That made me feel really welcomed. I even have local provider forget who I am :( Never a dull moment with Morgan. Beautiful and Funny. All activities/highlighted listed were done with perfection. To my fellow friends if you haven't seen this asian beauty yet, take the time too do so before she leaves. You definitely won't regret it. I definitely enjoyed my 2nd encounter with her. :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lucious | YoungStud | Denver | Yes | 4 | 7/13/14 | |
|
Review by
YoungStud
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Lucious 3 times now and each session keeps getting hotter. Her orals skills are on point and she is definitely a pleaser! Petite latinas are my weakness but her pics are accurate and she has an intense sexual vibe. Very nice tits and DATY was clean and responsive. Definitely can be harder to book with at times but she responds and doesn't play games like a lot of the providers out there these days. Overall a refreshing experience and I will continue to repeat! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex (6186) | LayedBackGuy | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/13/14 | |
|
Review by
LayedBackGuy
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alex was awesome. She's not the girl in the photo's but you will not be disappointed, she has an amazing shape and a great attitude. One of the best I've seen to be honest. She was very kind and friendly, responsive, great eye contact, and really seemed to enjoy our time together. I hope she comes back or stays longer! I would love to make her a regular! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Arielle-6491 | dirtydave | Fort Collins | Yes | 15 | 7/12/14 | |
|
Review by
dirtydave
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've used few massage girls in the past and Arielle was definitely the best experience I've had so far. Her pictures on bp didn't have her face in them but they were definitely her. Her body was very sexy in the pics and her face turned out to match. The massage was excellent - much above average for what is expected from a "non professional" masseuse. She gave me a great massage with oil and a great "HE". She accepts texting only to set up appointments and during our text conversation she stressed that she's not an escort. When we were done there, rather than hurrying out the door Arielle stuck around for some great conversation. She's smart and friendly and has lots to talk about. I highly recommend her, and I plan to text her again when I'm back in town. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jennacee | nf77 | Denver | Yes | 43 | 7/8/14 | |
|
Review by
nf77
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Standard 2 call setup. Very nice, clean private incall location, she has a very good demeanor and enjoys what she does. Definitely worth a visit, I will likely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Elaine | Eurostall | Denver | Yes | 50 | 7/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Eurostall
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My fingers are still tingeling from my experience with Elaine. She is an absolute Goddess. Super beautiful lady. She also recently got an amazing boob-job that adds more to her fantastic physique. Everything about her is an A++. Her place is super clean as always, and she requires a mouthwash and some simple cleaning prior to match her cleanliness. She is a dream come true. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rayne | TryThisFloyd | Denver | No | 3 | 7/6/14 | |
|
Review by
TryThisFloyd
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ran late from traffic, but let her know. She said it was ok. Guess it wasn't ok. No answer at the door, phone and text went dark. I am ok with cancelling or being asked to reschedule or even told to piss off, but the silent treatment is just unprofessional. Would this be different had traffic been better? I am betting yes and that bet might pay off for some of you gentlemen. But for me, the little voice has been screaming from the get-go on this one and this has been enough for me to move on. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anastasia Monroe-FAKE | Dspayre | Denver | Yes | 17 | 7/6/14 | |
|
Review by
Dspayre
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Absolutely an amazing woman. Completely recommend her for multiple hours (dinner, conversation, after fun). Super intelligent and smartass (in an awesome way). Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlett Dinardo fka Skylar Cameron | dude3.141592 | Colorado Springs | No | 14 | 7/5/14 | |
|
Review by
dude3.141592
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ii set an appointment with Scarlett a couple days in advance then arrived at the appointed time. She advertised being "female condom friendly," and agreed to have them during our session. Upon my timely arrival, she was not ready then proceeded to waste more time by finding porn to watch on her computer which was next to her bed. This took about five minutes of our time even though I indicated that it was fine to forgo, but she wanted it playing. Scarlett appeared to have been drinking. Next, she offered to have her house guest join us for an additional fee, and I agreed. We did some DATY and UTF before moving on to mish. At this point Scarlett could not find her condom taking about five more minutes to do so then had trouble inserting it. At this point things were nice with the three of us. At the end of this phase, Scarlett answers her phone during the session. I have to say that I have been a hobbyist for over 30 years, and this has never happened to me before. Scarlett disappears for maybe 10 minutes to take the call -- she later said it was a family emergency. When the call was over she came back and told me to leave even though the hour was not up and her house guest and I were still busy. Despite the other woman wanting to complete our session, Scarlett said "time's up" although it had been about 50 minutes. Scarlett's house guest was a delight; Scarlett was among the worst providers I have ever experienced. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jennacee | stevec | Denver | Yes | 43 | 7/5/14 | |
|
Review by
stevec
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Jennacee on cr and was going to be in Lakewood for a few hours so I gave her a call. Easy to find her place, and she met me at the door. We went to her room which was nice and clean. She set the music and the fun began. It was nice to have some time with a girl that truly enjoyed the time as much as me. I will be going back to see her again. Thanks Jennacee! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| epic | MSycler | Denver | Yes | 9 | 7/5/14 | |
|
Review by
MSycler
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was my 1st experience ever with a body rub, and let me tell you, this will not be soon forgotten. Epic is a super sweet and petite, and very beautiful. Her service is non rushed and very, very good. She made me feel very relaxed and comfortable with my 1st experience. I can only hope that when I visit other body rub providers, they can give me the level of experience that Epic did. She has set the bar very high for the others. NOTE - Guys, she is moving very soon. I highly recommend you book your time now before she gets away. you will not be sorry that you did. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Danielle Rae | toscani | Denver | Yes | 107 | 7/3/14 | |
|
Review by
toscani
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Danielle has been on my radar for a while. She is beautiful! IMO… her pictures are accurate, but she is prettier in person. Danielle has a really chill vibe about her, which immediately put me at ease. She’s easy to talk with before and after the session. She’s also easy to set-up with, all done through text. She booked me on the same day, on short notice with great directions to her new apartment. It’s nice, safe and secure. Now for the details… Her body is smoking hot. She is tall with long legs, perfect T&A, tied together beautifully to an athletic/svelte body. She is seriously talented in the art of UTF, but I can attest to others, it ranks amongst the best of that I have experienced. She warmed me up with some intense French and then we quickly moved into K9 and I just could not hold back... I popped way too quickly but attribute it to the beautiful view and consummate skills of Danielle. When I left… I felt like I was “King of the World.” Gentlemen, if you have not seen Danielle yet… don’t hesitate. Go see her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Falicia | MadHatter | Denver | Yes | 12 | 7/3/14 | |
|
Review by
MadHatter
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Smart, sexy, and sensual woman in a relaxed atmosphere. Definitely rocked my world in the best way. Fantastic UTF and half-a-dozen or more positions all done with vigor and a desire-to-please attitude. When we weren't trying to out do each other in bed, she was quick to laugh and showed quite a witty side of herself. I'm looking forward to next time! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Layla, Scarlett, Nina -- odd sharied phone situation | Radio Guy | Denver | Yes | 7 | 7/3/14 | |
|
Review by
Radio Guy
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nina is extremely HOT! Actually better looking than her pictures. Plus she is sweet and very interested in seeing that you're having a good time (which you most certainly will!). Topless is extra but worth it. Call her, you'll be glad you did! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Monica B.-6487 | ala_carte | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/3/14 | |
|
Review by
ala_carte
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It's difficult to trust anything on BP but sometimes...SOMETIMES, something special comes along. Monica is that something special. She has a terrific personality to match a hot athletic figure that she keeps in shape through exercise and healthy diet. The girl can also give a fantastic massage. Conversation or no, she will tune her session to your needs. She has her boundaries that need to be respected, gentlemen, but if you do you will find that this girl will provide a fbsm like that will leave you breathless, relaxed and seeing stars. Some additional detail: Her figure, at 5'7, is athletic and toned, but soft of lithe. She has a great touch and she does love massage oil. Bring some with you as a gift and you will certainly be rewarded by this angel. Keep in mind, she is young and learning. She is Very Good, but I'm sure will very soon have more fantastic reviews. Also: While the pictures are not her, they are a very close representation. She has had red hair in the past and occasionally switches things around, but what woman doesn't enjoy a little change to keep things spicy? Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chase of Boulder | FloridaBound | Fort Collins | Yes | 62 | 7/3/14 | |
|
Review by
FloridaBound
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: *** Preamble: First time hobbyist. Long time lurker finally took the plunge. This review is actually 2 visits over 16 hours - one for 1/2hr and one full hr. As a first timer I was obviously a bit nervous. Chase had plenty of reviews and her pics looked legit and she's been using the same phone# for several years - all good signs I learned from lurking the board. I didn't have any references (obviously) and was not going to give way too much personal info to a site like P411. What to do? So I offered to meet her for 10-15 minutes, bring Starbucks (she loves Vanilla latte), and pay her bucks just to give me the once over in person (kind of like being interviewed by an HOA? lol!). Met her at her hotel, had a nice chat for a bit on the private patio, passed the LE/weirdo sniff test and she invited me in. She really put me at ease as a Noob, made me feel very comfortable and relaxed, and guided me thru the steps (do I just strip? Will there be a cavity search? lol!). For both visits, I was really only interested in oral, which she exhibited exceptional skills for a BBBJCIMSW. Very easy to make small talk with, gave me a light massage during the hour sesh. I can't really comment on her full menu of services since I'm still so Nooby, but nothing gave me reason to believe she didn't offer much more if I were to have requested it - as her earlier reviews mention. Cons: I did notice she had a pack of cigs, but she was always clean and fresh when I saw her, never detected any smoke odor in her room or on her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Brennyn Simms-9517 | eatme 69 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 7/3/14 | |
|
Review by
eatme 69
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Brennyn is an amazing lady. Nice personality, good conversationalist during breaks, and really likes sex as it shoed. She is not a girlfriend (actually asks what you want)but it didn't feel like a provider either if you get the idea. We had been having difficulty getting together because of schedules but had texted and talked on the phone several times. The wait was worth it. Brennyn has been working out at the gym and has a beautiful MILF figure because of it. She looked so cute in the clinging dress without her underwear. What a great ass. Her heart-shaped ass was even better when she took it off and walked up the stairs. Toned and soft at the same time. She really likes sex and was very horny this day, so we had a great time with UTF, DATY (she tastes great and is very responsive), switching positions, then talking afterwards as we both wound down many hard screaming orgasms. The session wasn't rushed, and it felt more like old FWB partners getting together again then a pay to play scenario. I'd like to keep her to myself - she is that fine - but a girl has got to live. If you do get together. treat her with respect. Don't show up high and remember that her pleasure will lead to your pleasure too. She deserves to be treated like a lady and you will have more fun together because of it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| mechelle | snowmanmc-7389 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/3/14 | |
|
Review by
snowmanmc-7389
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw her add on backpage for two or four hand massage. Was a close to therapeutic rub that was very relaxing. Mutual touching was encouraged. TF was offered and I took her up on it though I usually don't finish that way. I had a relaxing fun time and I will repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel Of Denver | Karateka | Denver | Yes | 21 | 7/2/14 | |
|
Review by
Karateka
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/26/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met Rachel in the DTC and she has a fantastic attitude of a horny college coed, from the moment I entered the door it was game time all the above activities were great and very open to fulfilling your needs and desires. The UTF was especially good with a pierced tongue and we went through several positions in our short time together. She is in the process of getting more updated pictures and is friends with some of other providers so multiples cans be an option although each have limited availability so it make take some planning. Overall she has a great attitude intent on pleasing you and FTF. Thanks Rachel Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bailey Banks | Candyman47-5856 | Denver | Yes | 18 | 7/1/14 | |
|
Review by
Candyman47-5856
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/24/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is beautiful!! One of the what you see in the ad is what you get, pictures are very accurate. No surprises Easy set up, same day for me with easy DTC in call. Very easy to talk with before and after the action. She is a safe TF girl, but I can attest as other reviewers, it ranks atop the best of any I have had, TF or UTF. I can honestly say that with her self lubricant and DT it was fantastic!! I just love a girl that utilizes that gag reflex! A little TF and then to RCG and I just could not hold back.. I popped way too quick but attribute it to the awesomeness of Bailey. I'll need to redeem myself on her next visit to Colorado. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chelsea_jordan | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 23 | 7/1/14 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow! I had the pleasure of meeting Chelsea yesterday. Easy set up thru P411. She opened the door of her incall and I was met by an absolutely beautiful, buxom, cheerleader-type young lady. She has beautiful eyes, smile, and skin. The first impression is OMG and the rest was as wonderful. She is super friendly and sat me down on the bed for some get-to-know you talk. She hails from Texas and is living more recent in LV. We stood up and began kissing and fondling. Her tight dress came off to reveal a natural body as good as I've seen. All activities were done with enthusiasm. Very nice UTF with nice use of her hand. DATY was sweet with luscious lips;). Missionary was great and the view in doggie was lovely. Cowgirl was divine, as she is sooo beautiful to behold and her breasts are large and lovely. We had more time to talk. She is smart, interesting and as sweet as can be. I can't wait until she returns to Denver. Treat her well! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jennacee | RODDERDOC | Denver | Yes | 43 | 7/1/14 | |
|
Review by
RODDERDOC
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Jennacee last week. So a little late on the review. This girl is amazing. Super sexy great curves and awesome personality with a will to please. She has minimal rules no CIM or COF which is fine with me. She is open to pleasing you and what you want. She also enjoys the attention you give to her sexy body. DATY was so yummy and sweet, she enjoyed it very much caused her to be extra sensitive. She moved to amazing UTF with a nice HJ with lube. Once the cover came on I asked her to jump on top of me. She is amazing with those hips, after she couldn't take it anymore we moved to K9, what an ass and hips to grab on. She gets really wet and her pussy felt so good and tight. We both got so hot and sweaty and had to take a break. She is amazing to talk to and admire. I would love to have her as a regular. I can't wait to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jewels of Denver | Dogmatic | Denver | Yes | 13 | 7/1/14 | |
|
Review by
Dogmatic
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She's a sexy bookworm. I like her a lot and we had a really good time. She laid me out and began performing perfect UTF with nice BLS as well. I wanted to taste her, so we switched positions and I dined for a while from the front, then I rolled her over and dined from the rear. I couldn't help in that position from tasting and playing with a sweet pale orifice. We shifted into mutual oral. I laid her on her back for a round of tight FS augmented by adorable dirty talk. She's awesome, just my type, and I plan to become a regular. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | ellobo | Denver | Yes | 170 | 7/1/14 | |
|
Review by
ellobo
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is a lovely woman who is very accommodating in many ways. I enjoyed my time with her and the time went by way too fast. We met while she was visiting my part of Colorado. I hope to see her again in the near future. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Falicia | Dogmatic | Denver | Yes | 12 | 7/1/14 | |
|
Review by
Dogmatic
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a doll! I was expecting a cougar type, and I was astonished by the gorgeous woman who greeted me at the door. Her face is pretty and her body is perfect. She's friendly and a great conversationalist. I stopped by on the way to pick up my mother at the airport - both of those are stressful, you know - and Falicia made it her goal to make me feel better, and she succeeded. We sat and chatted to decompress for a few minutes, then she stripped me, laid me out, and started performing exemplary UTF . . . soft, wet, and slow, just like I like it. After many minutes of that, I told her I wanted to taste her, so she presented one of the most adorable kittycats I've seen in a while and I was able to enjoy a lengthy, tasty DATY. Then we shifted positions into the numbers game, which included fresh DATO, one of the sweetest pink O's you'll ever see. Then we did a variety of FS positions, all of them skillfully performed. She's a new provider and trying to build a base. Gentlemen, do yourselves a favor and see this delightful woman. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NatalieIsabel | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 50 | 7/1/14 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Decided to see Natalia,very nice time with her. She is very friendly real easy going, excellent kisser, really enjoys what she does. Easy location to find been there before shares an apartment with someone. She has an accent which is very sexy, she was saying her English was not that good, but understood her easily and she definitely knows the universal language. Started off with some really nice DFK and FIV, caressing and rubbing all over. Could tell she really liked this alot. Must stood there and kissed for several minutes before the real fireworks started. Got situated and stated with more DFK and caressing, kissed my way down to some very nice and clean DATY which she really enjoyed. This went on for quite awhile, next it was my turn and she started some UTF which was really nice, had to stop her and went back to some more DATY. Finally more UTF and got suited up for some K9, switched to CG where she rode me to a finish, very nice. She cleaned me up and we still had some time left so she gave me a real nice massage, asked her if she had schooling for the massage, she kind of laughed and told me this was her first time. Very nice for a first time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Layla, Scarlett, Nina -- odd sharied phone situation | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 7/1/14 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was checking the BP ads and came across an old favorite. Someone I had not seen for many years(2008) Kind of like finding a old schoolmate that you had lost connection with, but much better. Bingo, I called and it was her -Home Run., Do I sound excited? I was! I canceled my work day and headed out to her incall. You would think that after literally YEARS, she would have gotten plumper, or fatter, or less beautiful... but no, she had lost some weight and looked better than I remember. The pictures are really her in her ad, although they just hint at her hot looks. Our session started with a hug and loads of conversation, as we caught up. Then she agreed to let me start (my favorite way, to touch her first) and we soon were off to the races. Her gentle touch has not changed, nor has her wanting to please. OMG, without warning, I painted the ceiling and fell back exhausted. Everyone who reads this owes me, because I was really torn with the idea of keeping her all to myself. Save you pennys & if you only get out once a year, this gal is a must see! She has a limited work schedule, so plan ahead and book early. See my original review under the name Nina303-xxx-9926 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bailey Banks | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 18 | 7/1/14 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So I made it through the screening process and set up a time. She sent a text with her incall info when she was ready as I happened to be in the area already. I arrived at her location, nice hotel btw, and have to say she really is the girl in the pics. The face/skin and body is just something you will have to witness in person. Got the business out of the way and the fun began. She has a way of getting you to attention that is just very sensual. On goes the cover and the translated french is really really worth it for many reasons. Lots of good saliva/hand action along with some DT tossed in there. She then jumps on top for some CG and in a bit we go through a few positions ending in missionary. I will see her again for sure. Thanks Bailey!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mariah-6069 | sprgs37 | Colorado Springs | No | 2 | 7/1/14 | |
|
Review by
sprgs37
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/14 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called to setup an appt and came to an agreed time. Called when I got to the location and she did not pick up. Called back in 20 minutes...still not answer. She never did call me back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hannah 317-xxx-4299 | JohnJohnson | Fort Collins | Yes | 2 | 6/30/14 | |
|
Review by
JohnJohnson
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Friendly attitude. Easy to get along with. Fun. By no means shy. All around decent personality. Pictures on site were several years and pounds ago. She likes to get things moving along faster than I wanted. She did keep to agreement. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shauna Styles | FC_Dev | Fort Collins | Yes | 42 | 6/30/14 | |
|
Review by
FC_Dev
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well I'm not one to rate as fantastic very often, but Shauna was fantastic. She was more attractive than her pictures which doesn't happen often. Very enthusiastic and accommodating. Overacting a little, but not overboard to where it was totally unbelievable. Services provided were way above average. Definitely hope she visits again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rayne | LayedBackGuy | Denver | No | 3 | 6/30/14 | |
|
Review by
LayedBackGuy
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I setup to see her a thursday last week at 6:15, she gave me her general location and said to contact her when I got down there. I got down there and she was about to give me the information on where to go but she had not listed a price yet so I asked what her rates here. From there she never responded again and I had driven 40 miles so I decided to wait and asked a few more times over the course of about an hour what was going on and never got a response. I'd love to see her from what her reviews are, but its always annoying when you drive a long distance just to be stood up. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stevie Raye | Sonny Corninthos | Denver | Yes | 150 | 6/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Sonny Corninthos
(50 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is a little late since I met with her about two weeks ago, so sorry for the delay. There is not much else I can add to her other fantastic reviews. She was beyond amazing to me and I really do look forward to seeing her again when my schedule allows. Thank your for an amazing weekend getaway! S. Corninthos Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||