Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

29751 - 29800 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
gndlatinanessa OhSoFun Denver Yes 3 7/27/14
Review by OhSoFun (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Note! Nessa is her name, and her TOB forum username is - “gndlatinanessa” Contact P411 720-418-1132 Nessa is the best kept secret in Denver, she is a treasure I found on 411 two years ago and since then I’ve had the pleasure of enjoying many passionate late evenings with. She has that girl next door charm, beauty, long legs, great curves and some amazing breasts. Our conversations are always fun and intriguingly erotic. I love dining at the “Y”, her response is always loud and I love the way her strong beautiful thighs squeeze me when she has a her big “O”. Her BBBJ and all the positions we enjoy are always bed shaking, sweaty hot, tight and the feeling is so good when we both have a mutual moment. Nessa has a charming personality that you’ll just love! Note, most of Nessa’s reviews were on myredbook where she had many fantastic reviews.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Madyson Lbcmarine Denver Yes 8 7/24/14
Review by Lbcmarine (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great session with a lovely ASP. She was very welcoming and had some good conversation as she is visiting CO for the first time. She has an amazing body that is hard to keep your hands off of!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Madyson Home run hitter Denver Yes 8 7/24/14
Review by Home run hitter (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy set up via phone and text. Light screening was painless. Provider accommodated my request for an early morning appointment and was ready when I arrived at a clean hotel. She doesn't show her face in pics but is very attractive, I was not the least bit disappointed. All activities were unrushed and attention was paid to my enjoyment throughout. TF was exceptional! The only thing preventing a fantastic was no kissing...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyAnna Latinhavok36 Denver Yes 2 7/24/14
Review by Latinhavok36 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: so I hadn't seen any reviews on TOB, but she's been on my radar for a while now, I just love petite women, if you've seen my reviews lol. Decided to throw caution to the wind, and I won. Cute lil incall, a/c would have been great, lol, but i didn't care, i had a gorgeous naked woman in front of me, she's bubbly and very easy to talk to and does not watch a clock, period, loved it. Highly recommended, she was FTF, and an awesome lady.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kendra-3247 slspice-7221 Denver Yes 1 7/24/14
Review by slspice-7221 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a small window of free time, and was able to contact and schedule with Kendra pretty quickly. She's definitely older than her pictures as stated by another reviewer. She started with a massage and then flipped me over and started with UTF. I asked for some digits, and she was on board. Then we finished off with CG. She gives really good UTF. Her body is a bit worn though, and maybe she was a bit to old for my taste, but for the price I'd say it was worth it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey-5206 Falstaff Denver Yes 74 7/24/14
Review by Falstaff (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow! My first time with Aubrey, but won't be my last! She always answered the phone herself - no waiting to return a voice mail. She had to cancel our first appointment (called the day before), but was very accommodating on the second. Very comfortable upscale incall. Greeted me at the door with long, deep, sloppy kisses - great! Absolutely unforgettable attitude - made me feel like the number one guy in her universe. What a lady!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naomi Michaels jjj80 Denver Yes 72 7/24/14
Review by jjj80 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Naomi is wonderful. I saw her once before, just before she dropped off the radar for what seems like years. She hasn't lost a step. She knows how to use every part of her body to make every part of yours feel amazing. She has such a great way of making you feel like an old friend from the moment you walk in the door til the moment you leave. It's exactly like a FWB, just with more availability.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Syrina jjj80 Denver Yes 7 7/24/14
Review by jjj80 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Syrina a few times now, and the service is always exceptional. She has such an upbeat and fun personality, she's just fun to be around. She's certainly accommodating, and her physical appearance is fantastic. The view from behind is one of my favorites. I'm always glad when she's in town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Madyson Coloradofun2 Denver Yes 8 7/24/14
Review by Coloradofun2 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had the opportunity to spend an hour with Ashley yesterday. I was a little skeptical as her pictures looked to good to be true but they were totally accurate. She actually looked better than her pictures in person which was a warm surprise. She was easy to talk to on the phone, location was easy to find and she was on time and available for the time we set. She answered the door in a nice looking summer dress which looked very attractive on her small athletic body. We talked For a few minutes to break the ice which made me very comfortable. As for the date it self I could not have ask for more. She is 100% safe which was fine for me, we started off with some TF which was amazing, I couldn't stop looking at and touching her amazing tan and tone body. Her boobs were terrific, completely natural looking and fit her perfectly. So soft and enjoyable. We moved on to other things which where just as exciting and rewarding as I was hoping for and she was terrific on the top as well as the bottom. Guys she is only here for a few days so if you get the chance treat yourself to this high class beautiful women. I hope she plans a return visit from WA as I will be the first on her return wait list.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane cyanhere Denver Yes 93 7/24/14
Review by cyanhere (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sasha is easy going and down to earth. Scheduled an appointment with her through P411 and she was very responsive and easy to get an appointment with. Nice incall location downtown that is discreet and accessible. She has real massage skills that do wonders for anyone looking to unwind.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis 719-xxx-6519 Deimos Denver Yes 2 7/24/14
Review by Deimos (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Two call set up (One for hotel / One for room) From the begging, I got the GFE. She seemed very relaxed and made me feel right at home. Great looking girl! She has piercings and tattoos, but very refined and sexy. We discussed Greek and she was down (A little extra) She doesn't watch the clock, I actually felt guilty! She really enjoys what she does! Please take care of this one, treat her right. Earn her trust fellas and the sky's the limit. I will defiantly be seeing her again!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shantel antwilson Denver Yes 1 7/24/14
Review by antwilson (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This bitch is robbing people. she came in had a drink. took my fee and came up with some lame ass excuse about needing to get condoms from her car. she was gone for literally 5 seconds before i could make it to the door and noticed she had taken off with her sleezy pimp do not get robbed by these loosers 303 710 6239 she is latino and says shes white, her ad says shes white. shes fat, clearly a slob, and has clothes that are at least 20 years old.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola Lomasi tomfunk Colorado Springs Yes 21 7/23/14
Review by tomfunk (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: All I have to say about Lola is WOW. This woman is incredible. Hands down the best session I have ever had. Put her on your list. Thanks Lola for a great time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashanti tomfunk Colorado Springs Yes 6 7/23/14
Review by tomfunk (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/14
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So I scheduled a time to see Ashanti after I got stood up by another provider. She gives me directions and it seemed like forever till she came to get me to go up to the room. When she showed up she looked like her pics and I thought this is gonna be a great session. WRONG! We get up there and her room smells of marijuana. She has a dog(in all honesty I would have rather played fetch with him for the half hour. There is no foreplay, no nothing, just her throwing a hat on you and trying to jump on. I asked her for a little oral and she said she doesnt like to do that with first timers but she did it anyways. Her TF was one of the worst I have ever recieved. She just opened her mouth as much as she could and moved her head up and down. She complained her jaw hurt. I tried dirty talk she got pissed. Finally I just jerked off while she laid by me closing her eyes. Save your money and go elsewhere.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adrianna-5184 Synoches Denver Yes 2 7/23/14
Review by Synoches (64 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This, in some ways, is one of those cases of me being a nitpicker so I'll just admit that off the bat. Others may well have a better time with Adrianna. Setup was the usual sort of multiple call scenario and the incall is in a nice Lone Tree neighborhood. That last part is a bit unusual and it's strange to drive past mothers pushing baby strollers as you pull up to the location. Anyway, services were offered as expected and Adrianna was generally very friendly once the clothes came off even though she was a bit standoffish until then. What I'm being nitpicky about is the accuracy of the ad. While I'm open to a general variety of women, I tend more towards the younger and slimmer. The ad said 39 and had pictures of a hot milf...not my usual foray but something I could go for. The fact that this turned out to be more gmilf then milf wasn't for me and she did make comments indicating 39 was a long time ago. Full service was offered but I was happy to leave things at UTF to make the trip at least worthwhile.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Devon 970-xxx-7969 gettin' up there-2233 Denver Yes 3 7/23/14
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Devon put an ad up on EB two days ago that caught my eye. She proudly announced being 50 years old, but her pictures suggested a beautiful lady and her few reviews indicated the same. I love more mature providers and contacted her. She is not P411, so it was a struggle to get me cleared to see her by later that afternoon, but we were able to work it out. She met me at the elevator of a DTC hotel and I was struck by her beauty. We went up to the room where we spent some get-to-know-you time. Her pictures and reviews are quite accurate: she is tall and slender. What the pictures don't show is her very pretty face, enchanting smile and beautiful skin. The thought of her being 50 never crossed my mind. I helped her out of her dress, she helped me get comfortable, and laid on the bed to enjoy, slow, sensuous LFK. I went down from there to enjoy some very sweet DATY with nice responsiveness from Devon. She returned the favor with UTF so good I had made her stop so I could get the cover on and enjoy her in several positions. She was terrific! As a SSOG guy, we had time to talk and get to know one another more. She is relatively new to the profession, but she is bright, confident, and beautiful (did I already say that?). She reminds of Falicia, another new, more mature provider, which is to give Devon an additional compliment. I am really looking forward to seeing her again. Treat her well and you're sure to walk out with a big smile!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
epic Harleybagger69 Denver Yes 9 7/23/14
Review by Harleybagger69 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is the second time I have seen Epic. The first time was fairly easy and the typical 3 calls and verification. The second one was much easier and painless. I took the nuru session both times and her nuru techniques were outstanding. Afterwards she jumped in the shower and proceeded to give a good scrubbing and a round two went off without a hitch.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kourtney Minx-9838 INVNO1 Denver Yes 11 7/23/14
Review by INVNO1 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kourtney was fantastic. Beautiful women and great body. Really enjoyed my time with her. In addition to beauty and sex appeal, she is a good conversation and intelligent women. Her place was clean, well decorated and safe. Will definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Madyson Builder1958 Denver Yes 8 7/23/14
Review by Builder1958 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ashley's ad cracked me up because her name spoofs that BS website. Seeing her broke my 2 cardinal do not see rules, no kissing and CBJ. Not sure why I caved and saw her, but I'm glad I did. Her ad is spot on, she is stone gorgeous. I give her an A+++ for the effort on the CBJ, but it just doesn't work for me. Everything she did was enthusiastic and her attitude was great. We had a lot of laughs about my "do not see" rules and I ended up having a really great time. If you are a little more flexible than me she is definitely worth seeing. I know if I could break down a few walls with her I'd go back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milan Delight tomfunk Pueblo Yes 1 7/23/14
Review by tomfunk (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/14
Time: 1 hr Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Milan advertising in Springs and asked if she would do an out to Pueblo. When she arrived it was refreshing that she looked just like her pics. We got a room and all activies she performed with great enthusiasm. If you like dirty talk she is your girl. All and all a good experience. I will repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly 719-xxx-8766 tomfunk Pueblo Yes 2 7/23/14
Review by tomfunk (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/14
Time: 15 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Her incall was filthy. Went to use the bathroom and boom a terd was floating in the toilet. Do I really need to continue this review? Spend your money elsewhere.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kimmy-1136 tomfunk Colorado Springs No 1 7/23/14
Review by tomfunk (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/14
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: One of the worst hobbying experiences of my life. I was basically told to stand in the corner and jerk off while she watched and screamed at people out the window. Do not go see this woman her pics are old. Pretty sure she is not all together. You have been warned.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
heatherdaniels FC_Dev Fort Collins Yes 20 7/23/14
Review by FC_Dev (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My time with Heather is always fun. I have seen her a few times before. Beautiful girl. Services are enjoyable, not bad by any means but nothing to make them stand out from others. If you enjoy conversation, she does like to talk. It is always nice to see Heather is coming to town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gaia FKA Camille supercombo2 Boulder No 2 7/23/14
Review by supercombo2 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/14
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OMG. stay away, horrible horrible horrible breath, teeth, gross incall, cat and dog shit on the floor, dirty clothes and pets runnihg around, nosy neighbors watching the house, i think she was drunk and 1 eye appeared to be droopy like it was recently swollen shut, stay away from this train wreck.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SophiaDD golfcrazy Denver Yes 25 7/23/14
Review by golfcrazy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sophia is a VERY lovely woman and the experience with her was great. She had a sensual touch and I felt that we both enjoyed the experience to the fullest. I would highly recommend her and plan to meet with her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Francine gntlmanbear Denver Yes 2 7/23/14
Review by gntlmanbear (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Francine is a VERY nice lady. Set up was easy and she lives in a very nice neighborhood in Aurora. Her directions are accurate and finding her place is easy. She was ready when I arrived, met me at the door, I placed the donation on the counter. We went upstairs to a clean and well furnished bedroom. While Francine used the bathroom I undressed and lay on the bed. When she came out she took off her dress and had a matching bra pantie set on. She caressed my lower body and when I started to put my hand inside her bra she took it off. Francine asked me what I liked, told her oral both giving and receiving and any position. On went the rubber and Francine took me into her mouth, when I was ready she asked what position I wished to use, I chose doggie. she is very tight so be careful and use some restraint when entering. Her breast are not as large as they appear in her pictures, she has tiny studs through her nipples, and she has what I enjoy (a slight droop to her breasts), I could have fondled and sucked on them all day. Francine is a pleasant southern lady that I would like to see again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny Phillips mojoman Fort Collins Yes 40 7/21/14
Review by mojoman (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had wanted to see Sunny for a long time so I finally did.Setup was very easy.We kinda got off to a rocky start but no big deal really.Once she got my cock rock hard with that great utf and licking the boys all was great. Oh yeah great big natural boobies btw. Some mutual masturbation. My choice and some great conversation.Went home happy as a clam.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Falicia Mr. Shrek Denver Yes 12 7/21/14
Review by Mr. Shrek (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So loved spending time with Falicia. She was very sweet and wanted to make the experience fullfilling. She was a great UTF'er. Love it and her Daty was yummy, could have dined on it for the entire lenght of the session, really really enjopyed her. If I had one suggestion, communication was challanging. I guess my A type wanted it done a little quicker but loved this lady and felt very comfortable with her, she was very welcoming.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel grumpy Denver Yes 50 7/21/14
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: wow saw Natalia last week and wow what a great time walked in and was ment with some wonderful kissing. Very passionate woman loves to kiss really enjoys DATY and DATO both giving and receiving. Probably the most passionate lady I have seen. Treat her good show up clean and showered be gentle I'm you'll have a great time if there was a better than fantastic she would be it. about a 15 on a 1 to 10. new to the buss so be good to her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lacey Sheets-BANNED 2+ Cool46 Denver No 24 7/21/14
Review by Cool46 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I set up date through e-mail she responded fast we was suppose to get together on the 18th of July but I got a nasty e-mail a couple of days later from some guy claiming to be her boyfriend,he call me all kind of names and told me not to e-mail,call or text Lacey again.then a couple of days later I got a text from a different number saying I have been put on some webpage called Johnswhosolicitedprostituteonline.com,I know she has some great reviews that's why I try to contact her but I am staying away


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Falicia Builder1958 Denver Yes 12 7/20/14
Review by Builder1958 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Falicia is a very beautiful woman. New to the business but extremely talented and enthusiastic. She definitely goes the extra mile and has extraordinary oral skills. I could go down on her for hours and would have if she hadn't made me stop. Certainly one of my ATT's. I'll see her as often as I can.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mandy Moore JackG Denver Yes 4 7/20/14
Review by JackG (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is a cool provider, does give good service and I was left happy. As always, YMMY


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Robyn golfcrazy Colorado Springs Yes 2 7/20/14
Review by golfcrazy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Robyn was incredible from the moment i walked in the room. She is not only friendly she is amazingly beautiful and treated me so well i didn't want to leave. She is amazingly sexy and worth every penny. I would definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shauna Styles gettin' up there-2233 Denver Yes 42 7/20/14
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is late as I met with Shauna 10 days ago. It took us a while to connect because of our schedules, but I was persistent because of her fantastic reviews and the high praise she has received for her great attitude. She did not disappoint. She met me at a very nice incall, opened the door and looked lovely and was dressed very sexy. We spent some time with talk and both feeling more comfortable. She has a large P411 list of activities, only a small number could I sample. Most importantly, she is a doll and gives it her all. The kissing was sweet and with passion, her UTF was first-rate and she seemed to enjoy herself with DATY. The cover went on and several positions were enjoyed. She is an exercise instructor, so I sure couldn't tire her out! The post-coital cuddle and talk was very nice. She is a bright lady who can hold up her end of the conversation and is willing to share some of her story. She is on my repeat list and I'm sorry it took me so long to see her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justina Carter toscani Boulder Yes 37 7/20/14
Review by toscani (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/14
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been waiting patiently for this experience. I mean the complete experience. I have had a broad spectrum and variation on provider experiences. This was the Triple Crown winner, by far. Let’s talk about Justina. Well, she’s hot… really, really hot. Her looks are like a splinter in my mind. She’s very difficult to describe on a 1-10 scale. Maybe, an 11? Let’s just say that when; God made her he broke the mold. But, it’s not just the superficial… no, she’s far more sophisticated than that. She has an overload of sensuality combined with intelligence and humor. That’s the intellectual, here’s the physical. She has short blond hair, bright-blue eyes, and a nice white smile. Just a beautiful face, period. Her body is finely sculpted from dedication and hard work at the gym. She has a bubble butt that men would kill for. Her female parts are beautifully sinful. Beautiful would be an understatement. She has some of the most amazing ink work. Even if you think, you are not into that… you would be into this. It’s top shelf. Last, but definitely not least. Her skills. She loves to tease and please. She takes pride in her skills and let me say, that she makes you feel so euphoric, that it feels like you are on the stairway to Heaven! I will admit that I had to stop her on occasion, so I could continue on, if only for a little longer. I was in such bliss that I unashamedly asked for more time. She was all booked up. Gentlemen book early and often. If for no other reason, than the best things in life never last. Hopefully, with Justina she is the exception and not the rule… but I doubt it. Thank you Justina. You said that you would have me smiling for the rest of the day… I'm still smiling!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AvaLovely demonlover Denver Yes 15 7/20/14
Review by demonlover (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ava is an astonishingly gorgeous woman, superb body, beautiful face, smooth creamy skin, smells great, dresses very well. She exudes class. However, while she looked extremely sexy, I didn't think she acted sexy. I never once got the feeling that she was interested in me. She was aloof, moving away from me while sitting together, barely touching me at all, and never letting her lips touch any part of my body. Her 3 reviews (all Fantastic)did not contain much info, but lead me to believe that the experience would be something more intimate than what it was. I think that more (any, really) upfront communication about her preferences and approach would have clarified the mismatch between my expectations and her services; and we are both equally to blame for that lack. She may be exactly the woman you are looking for, but she wasn't for me. ***** ASP REBUTTAL 7/28/14 ***** Fair enough, however there are two sides to this story. I thought that we were getting along great. This took a turn when you decided to go into detail about some of the other providers you see and what goes on between you. I'm sure that most men would not like a provider going into detail about all of her clients and what she did with them. It definitely was not a turn on for me. I felt like you had this mental checklist running and I was failing miserably. Gentleman, this is a classic case of YMMV.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kaimi lovesredheads Denver Yes 6 7/20/14
Review by lovesredheads (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set-up was fairly easy, would've been better if I was less awkward on the phone. As the last review says, she is the girl from the pics. She is very pretty - nice body, and her green eyes are stunning. I'm somewhat new to this and was nervous, she noticed this and did her best to put me at ease. She made me feel like she was happy to see me. Won't go into too much detail, but all activities were accompanied with a smile. She thanked me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug as I was leaving. Will hopefully see her again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola Lomasi MikeInCOSprings Colorado Springs Yes 21 7/20/14
Review by MikeInCOSprings (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I believe that regardless of what you choose to do in life, whether you’re making sandwiches at Subway or the CEO of a multinational corporation, you should strive to perform to the utmost of your abilities. Lola embraces this approach to life in her sessions. Throughout our encounter she went the extra mile to make it the best experience possible. The session was completely unrushed, with not even a clock in sight. She was hot, sensual, and proactive about making sure I was enjoying myself. And she was smoking hot. What more could you ask for? Her incall is a clean apartment in southern CO Springs, in a reasonably safe part of town. Lola is a calm, discrete, smart, and down to earth person. I immediately felt at ease with her. No hint of tobacco, alcohol, MJ, drugs, incense, etc. Overall I really enjoyed our time together and look forward to repeating.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Falicia just4fun Denver Yes 12 7/20/14
Review by just4fun (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: If you're looking for an attractive, intelligent, conversant, sensual, sexy and fun to be with lady then I found one. Falicia is new to this hobby but not new at enjoying a sexual experience. She is very skilled and wanted to make sure i was pleasured and having a great experience. She did not disappoint. She has a nice private incall in DTC area. We sat on sofa and got acquainted for a few minutes and then proceeded to the bedroom where things heated up. She is a great sensual kisser and she has a toned and inviting physique with wonderful looking natural boobs which are fun to play with. I'll just say we both had a mutually fulfilling fun time and we both had smiles on our faces when it was over. i'd like to keep her a secret for myself because she will become popular if she stays around. I definitely will be seeing her again. Thanks Falicia for a wonderful and fun experience. You're Awasome.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mandy Moore cowboy69 Denver Yes 4 7/20/14
Review by cowboy69 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Mandy late at night setup was easy and she was on time! All activities were done with great enthusiasm she is an absolute sweetheart! I highly recommend and will definitely repeat! Mandy is my new atf!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola (720) Latinhavok36 Denver Yes 3 7/20/14
Review by Latinhavok36 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: what can i say that hasn't already been said. She's a BP Gem, that's for sure. As soon as i walked through the door my heart was racing and the lil guy was interested. She's so beautiful, tiny and petite i couldn't take my eyes off her. Her demeanor is professional, and her personality is so bubbly. She puts you right at ease so easily. TF is 50 extra, and i highly recommend, she's got skills, usually i don't care for TF, i enjoy UTF, but when a lady has skills, the cover doesn't matter. From there moved on to RCG, the view is amazing and she really gets into her work. Moved in to Doggy and again....enthusiastic and the view is stunning, you just want to hold on to that cute lil ass forever. Moved in to some Mish, legs drawn up, getting great feedback from her...he didn't last much longer. For me, she has now become My ATF simply because she's Gorgeous and I didn't have to use my "helper" with a cover. That's a rarity in itself. Not to mention she's so damned FTF, lol. If she's been on your radar, don't wait, she's a must have. Usually I walk away from a session satisfied, but then when i hit the car, i'm like wow i just wasted x amount of money for x amount of time, ugh.. NOT this time, I definitely feel the value and experience was worth the dime, she's awesome.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola (720) ceeu2nite Denver Yes 3 7/20/14
Review by ceeu2nite (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The experience was mixed. First she made me wait in the parking lot for 20+ minutes. Then there was upselling to start. I upgraded to 30 mins and CBJ for 100 extra. The CBJ was lackluster, but the FS was fun. I was finished at 15 mins into the session and she got dressed right away and started checking her phone. I thought I paid for 30 mins so asked if she would cuddle a little bit. Her attitude got nasty. She argued that my time started when I called to get room #! After a few exchanges I had no interests to stay so I got up and left. Later I found out Lola and Victoria are the same person. She has cute body and nice ass. If you like her type, go for her special. The upgrades are not worth it. Her clock starts to tick the minute you got her room number.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Summer Hummer ExerciseJunkie Denver Yes 13 7/20/14
Review by ExerciseJunkie (52 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Got ahold of Summer on short notice. Usual two call system to a mid-level hotel in Aurora. She opened the door in a nice one piece nightie and looked very much like her pictures. Exchanged pleasantries and got right down to business. She is a specialist in the oral arts and she did not dissapoint there with some mind blowing UTF. She has a very unique twist of humming while servicing the cock in an almost worship style, it was wonderful but she said it is a ymmv thing. If there's no chemistry then you're probably relegated to TF. I returned the favor on some clean tasting DATY but she is not real responsive to that. Installed a cover and moved around to a couple of positions, finishing in doggie, nice rear end view. Overall good time, I'd give the UTF a fantastic, the FS an average and would see her again just to watch her work the unit again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush JackBNimble4102 Denver Yes 44 7/20/14
Review by JackBNimble4102 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Megan is a great go to for me. She is always professional when on the phone and in person she is my perfect mix of attentive service provider and just someone good to hang out with. The activities she provides are always done with enthusiasm. Her body is amazing and she if very confident in it which is very sexy. She smells great but doesn't reek of perfume. I enjoyed both the multiple views she provided me as well as her willingness to encourage me to recharge even faster with her careful ministrations.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TiffanyKC Bucket boy Denver Yes 4 7/20/14
Review by Bucket boy (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a really great evening with Tiffany! Originally scheduled through P411 for an outcall to my place in the mountains. Last minute change to her upscale apartment in DTC. Good communication through email and text. Nice incall neighborhood, easy to find. Her profile pictures and description are accurate. Her hot body dominates her pictures but what stands out in person is her incredible natural beauty, wonderful long soft brunette hair and her friendly, easy going nature; a femininity that is captivating. She has very seductive eyes and a heart melting smile. Tiffany is the total package, embodying all the qualities I find attractive in a woman. She's a hot, sensual lover, very sexually skilled and responsive. A great kisser!! We had a wonderful 2 hour romp with multiple trips around the bases with plenty of cuddling and great conversation. Her attractive force has a relativistic effect, slowing time to a standstill.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel SexMagician Denver Yes 50 7/17/14
Review by SexMagician (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Writing is one of things that I never like to do, so it has to be something really special about the session/provider to make me post a review. Indeed, Natalia is a special ASP. I'm not talking about her sexy accent, the whole package is a quintessential GFE. First of all Natalia is an excellent and passionate kisser. She ranks in the top 3 of all the providers that I've seen. Generally, she likes physical contact and nonstop action. We started with long and passionate kissing after which she proceeded to excellent UTF (she really has skills there), but what happened next has blown my mind away. She put my legs high into the air and started rimming me. It wasn't just for a moment. She must have enjoyed doing that because for quite a while she was going between rimming, UTF (with special care for my balls), kissing and back to rimming. It lasted probably 15 minutes or so and I enjoyed it a lot, but I started feeling bad that I was only on the receiving end, so I asked her to do 69. She was very responsive and after having her first orgasm the cover went on and she went on top for some CG action. I like physical contact too, so we continued in mish with lots of kissing until she came again and that was a signal for me that I can finish too having satisfied my woman. Almost the whole hour was filled with nonstop action, Natalia's attitude, skills and responsiveness were all pleasant surprises, not to mention her pleasant looks and sexy accent. I wished all ASPs had these attributes. I very rarely see the same girl twice, but Natalia is on that very short list to be seen (or should I say enjoyed?) again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado ala_carte Denver Yes 120 7/16/14
Review by ala_carte (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Long overdue on this review, sorry gentlemen of the board. For those who have seen Sofia and those who have seen Ameera, you MUST experience these two ladies TOGETHER! A very creative, playful, erotic, exciting and rapturous time with these two that borders on a full service exploratory adventure! But these two fine treasures know the boundaries, and how to take you there, without crossing the threshold. Almost a painfully pleasurable experience! In a very delightful way. The session began with mutual body rubs with much attention to the achy, sore and stiff spots. The was soon followed by a move to Sofia's "playpen" where the fun really began and most of our time was spent. Much more body contact, more sensual touching, some additional attention to the tender areas, then after being brought to the brink several times, complete relief! Though I was completely drained and wanting a nap afterward, Sofia and Ameera were kind enough to provide the amenities to get cleaned up and refreshed. Very professional and caring services. Sofia and Ameera work well together and complement each other's style. I am hoping to partake in other private pleasures with Sofia and another provider some time, and perhaps with Ameera and some of her other friends as well, but for now I am still enjoying the memories of this carnal delight!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Mr. Shrek Denver Yes 162 7/16/14
Review by Mr. Shrek (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Its nice getting a sexual "bucket list" item off my list, and Karma helped me do that. She is 5/6 month pregnant and beautiful. Ive not been with a Pregnant woman before and have always wanted to do it.... Now I have. She was very welcoming and sweet, like we had been friends from way back. Sweet DATY.... Just a very nice experience overall. Waiting to cross off the next sexual "bucket list" item with her..... Lactating!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justina Carter Dizzo Boulder Yes 37 7/16/14
Review by Dizzo (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a great time with Justina. We both enjoyed all activities and I would repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah DeVerioux Hwy101 Colorado Springs Yes 31 7/16/14
Review by Hwy101 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is certainly overdue, but I sure enjoyed my time with Savannah. She is gorgeous and has a warm and welcoming attitude, which makes the entire session an absolute fantastic experience. She does all the activities I really enjoy and she seems to actually enjoy them as well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: