Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| sofiaananb | golfcrazy | Colorado Springs | Yes | 11 | 8/3/14 | |
|
Review by
golfcrazy
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/4/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ana is amazing. She is incredibly beautiful and the time spent with her was not only fun but loved laughing with her. Would definitely recommend her and see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lexi Lambeaux | AaBrenly | Denver | Yes | 43 | 8/3/14 | |
|
Review by
AaBrenly
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Visit to Lexi was long overdue. She is the same fantastic gal I saw last year. Services were spectacular and very enthusiasticaly done. Made me feel like a king while there. She started quickly and we tried the various positions. I really enjoyed UTF and the DATY was clean and tasty. Had to stop her UTF and wanted to finish in mish. Young and beautiful and skilled beyond her years. FTF. After the first round we cudduled got caught up on each others lives. Tried to do round two but I think she drew it all out of me in round 1. It was fun trying to get to round two though. I will defnitely see her again. She has her niples pierced and that was new to me sine the last time. Enjoy her she is a wonderful lady on many levels. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Valentina Sanchez | Keepkool | Denver | Yes | 85 | 8/2/14 | |
|
Review by
Keepkool
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/30/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Enjoyed my time with Valentina. She is really cute and made me feel like i was 20 years younger. She is newer I think, but seems accommodating. Will definitely be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Latina Celeste | cocdavid | Denver | Yes | 6 | 8/2/14 | |
|
Review by
cocdavid
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/29/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: A+++. Easy quick contact and setup. Performed activities (see above). Has enthusiasm and skill. Will likely repeat. 200 - 1/2H - OUT Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lexi 310-xxx-8276 | iwantpussy | Denver | Yes | 3 | 8/2/14 | |
|
Review by
iwantpussy
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/29/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lexi was very accomadating to all my needs, well worth the trip to Stapleton and well worth the money. She's a firecracker and I would suggest that firey red head to anyone. Gives great head and can ride like she's in the derby. I really found her exotic look and all her body art very fascinating and sexy. Thank you Lexi for your service. -Mart Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| No Name 704-xxx-5896 | Ih8amps | Denver | No | 1 | 8/2/14 | |
|
Review by
Ih8amps
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Couldn't get across town to another provider sho I decided to give this a try. I did not see a review so I decided to take one. Her incall was difficult to find but I called her and got further directions. Arrived at the location a private Apt. She answered the door nude. I entered and she offered a hug. My hand touch her butt and she immediately replied, " DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME." I should have left but I stayed anyway. I was led into a bedroom and told to undress. Which I did, she applied a painfuil massage I was still hurting days later. On the flip she massage my front and told me again, "Not to touch her with my mouth or hands. She proceeds to give a lackluster handjob that was incomplete. I finished and dressed. I would not reccomend her to anyone. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sarah-4035 | Maverick | Denver | Yes | 5 | 8/2/14 | |
|
Review by
Maverick
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very pleasant person to be around. Showed up as pictured. She is hott with a voluptuous derrier. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angel or Shay | goodhandsbill | Denver | Yes | 18 | 8/1/14 | |
|
Review by
goodhandsbill
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/23/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Session is advertised as nuru. It is a great experience with lots of personal attention. An easy to find and very nice venue. A very nice body and a friendly lady. A great attitude. She wants to make sure you have a good time. She is a very nice person and easy to talk with. I felt very comfortaable with Lilly. I shall return. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miya | don juan | Denver | Yes | 5 | 7/30/14 | |
|
Review by
don juan
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow she is planning to move to Colorado, I will spare the details but she loves what she does, very clean and vocal I found my new ATF Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jewels of Denver | FCcrotchrocket | Denver | Yes | 13 | 7/30/14 | |
|
Review by
FCcrotchrocket
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/30/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The BEST ASP experience I have ever had! Possibly because Jewels and I connected with similar backgrounds and she is entering the same field I work in. Setup was easy. Gave her three references and she had me confirmed within an few hours for an appointment the next day. Location near the DTC was easy to find. Great, clean atmosphere. I stepped in and showered off. We chatted for a bit about our common connection. I felt immediately at ease with Jewels. Soon it was time to have some fun. We caressed and kissed and then she began to undress me. As soon as I was free she began a great session of UTF and plenty of attention were paid to the boys. I then turned her over for some excellent DATY. She was fresh, tasty and very wet. The cover went on and we enjoyed a variety of positions with doggie being my personal favorite. It didn't take long to pop with that great view. After laying around and chatting some more we began a second session. More UTF, another cover and some more positions were enjoyed. Due to some back problems I wound up finishing by hand while she paid attention to the boys again. At all times activities were performed with vigor. Jewels is absolutely gorgeous! Her cute glasses and school-girl outfit are killer! As another review claimed: "She is a very responsive young lady and advertises as GFE/PSE. She delivered as advertised..." I agree completely! I only wish I could list my experience as THE VERY BEST. If it were not for a bit of a distance between us I would be a frequent customer! As it is she did offer outcall services should our schedules allow it. Thanks Jewels, I shall be calling again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Trinity-1825 | jerrylee | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/30/14 | |
|
Review by
jerrylee
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/30/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very easy set up. Two call set up and directions to room. Very cute and sweet young lady. Pleasant and fun personality. Gets right down to business and enjoys what she does. Hope she visits again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angelique Gomez | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 6 | 7/30/14 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/30/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was easily setup via text. Got the DTC incall location and received the room number when I arrived. Knock on the door and sure enough...she is the girl in the pics. I was not as floored as the other guys...but will say she is nice on the eyes. Typical announcement to drop the donation etc...got comfy and onto the bed. She got comfy and joined me. Maybe YMMV but things didn't flow as I had expected. Got some sort of "show" with her using her toys on herself which really didn't do anything for me. She quickly put a cover on (which I was not even close to hard) and she started some TF. This took a while then finally I was ready for the main event. Started in cowgirl...then doggie and finished in mish. Overall she is a cute girl...nice personality. I'm just picky and this was not the "Fantastic OMG" experiences I've seen in her reviews up to this point. YMMV. I will generously give a very good on this one. I am sure there will be someone who will visit her and see what I'm talking about. Regardless go see her and have a great time. She is really nice. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Solamy Peak-6894 | plaguedude | Denver | Yes | 14 | 7/30/14 | |
|
Review by
plaguedude
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Solamy at my outcall in Aurora. She hit some traffic, but we didn't have a specific time set and kept me updated on her status (raining pretty hard outside). Met her at the door, she is super cute. Looks like her pictures, except her hair is a touch longer (just past her shoudlers). We chatted over some wine to get comfortable. I hate play-by-plays, but the activities are indicated and her review history is accurate. There should be no confusion what you are going to get. She is very friendly, enthusiastic, and good at what she does. Definite recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicole 720-xxx-3965 | cdubnvegas | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/30/14 | |
|
Review by
cdubnvegas
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ok let me start by saying, overall I have not had the best experience with providers in Denver in general. Ok so, I contacted "Nicole" to set up a time as I had already had one provider flake, and one who took issue with the fact that I am not white. So after she informed me she was available I let her know it would take me 30-40 minutes to get to her. As is typical I got the"when you get close call me" routine...no biggie used to it. So I get to her general area call and find out I need to back track some, again no biggie. I call her when I get to the designated cross streets and initially get no answer(1st time my instincts said leave, and I ignored them). Few minutes later she calls me back, I tell her I am at cross streets she tells me to hang on a minute(2nd time instincts tell me to leave) I wait on hold then get disconnected. I call back a few times no answer(3rd time instincts tell me to leave...man I am hard headed). Finally I text her she asks me for 5 minutes to finish getting ready....after it has taken me over 40 minutes since the initial call to even get close(whatever happened to stay ready so you don't have to get ready?). I say ok....5 minutes later I get a text asking if I can wait or not, even though I had already said ok. I inform her it has already been 5 minutes so how much time does she actually need. No answer(again instincts telling me to leave, I should have listened). Finally I get instructions to her home, not the nicest neighborhood but I try not to judge, then I go around back and in to the basement...thinking the worst but actually her room was nice just the journey to it left something to be desired. She is not much on talk, kind of straight to the point and hurried right off the back(even though I was the one who was made to wait). No real greeting, just collected donation, then I was instructed to put my clothes on the chair...and leave my socks on...which I do anyway but wtf?! I lay down she grabs some lotion and rubs my legs a couple times and now the alarm bells are really going off. So I ask if this is a massage session, I am informed that the 80 dollars I paid was for an"introduction" session that involves a massage and a quick release(since when in the fuck is rubbing my legs up and down a couple times a massage?!)and that it was 150 for bj and 200 for FS. I can't remember the last time I ran in to an upselling indy and I am from Vegas. Not to mention I have had some killer bjs in my life and I have YET to get one that was worth 150 bucks. So needless to say that killed my mood. So she sees her frantic rubbing is not doing shit for me so I get the, "you can touch my breasts", which I am sorry to say were not attractive to me...I prefer all natural, not rocks stuffed in skin. So she ups the anti and says, "maybe if I show you my pussy you will get hard"...NOT! Keep in mind I hobby for fun, I can get laid, and I have been married with a live in gf most of my adult life, plus I used to do adult sites and manage a live nude chat site...I have seen plenty of P**** yours is not pretty honey. Finally I just closed my eyes and thought of someone and somewhere else So I could get the hell out of there. She asked me if I was a member of TOB...I stated I was, she mentioned how she has some regulars that are on TOB and well known. I mentioned how I had googled her and found NO reviews...funny. Well guess what Nicole...you definitely have one now. So if you want to get an 80 dollar rushed manual from a 30yr old pretending to be 23, with a huge scar down her back that would make doggy a nightmare, and who has to keep her dress on her belly to hide her stretch marks and pouch(yes honey I noticed) by all means, call this girl. I blame myself in the end though for this bad experience as my instincts were screaming at me from the beginning to take my ass back to my room. Lesson learned. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| madison may | plaguedude | Denver | Yes | 25 | 7/30/14 | |
|
Review by
plaguedude
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Madison was great. Her previous reviews are accurate. Came to me for a late night outcall. We shared some wine and chatted for a bit. She looks just like all of her pics. Smooth skin, smells great. Definitely made me happy. If she looks like your type (she has plenty of pics up), you should definitely contact her. Friendly and accommodating. Super hot. Nothing to complain about at all. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Valentina Sanchez | JackG | Denver | Yes | 85 | 7/29/14 | |
|
Review by
JackG
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/30/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is willing to please and I had a great time! As always, YMMV Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Cassy and Bella | fork | Colorado Springs | No | 1 | 7/29/14 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/30/14 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl Cassy has advertised a bit, and occasionally with her friend Bella. Cassy looks to be Puerto Rican / mixed, and Bella is light skinned. I scheduled to see Bella for incall, and when I got there, they reported that they were just arriving and didn't have a room, and needed money for it in advance. I could have walked, or I could gamble. I gave them part of the donation and they went off, never to be heard from again. What idiot would fall for such a con, you ask? In the past I've had three providers ask for money in advance to get the room, and in all three cases they came through and I was rewarded. But not this time. The girls who showed up are the ones in the photos, and Bella is quite beautiful. Too bad they are both lying thieves... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi Apple and Ana | rbsmilin | Denver | Yes | 32 | 7/29/14 | |
|
Review by
rbsmilin
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/29/14, 2 Girl Show Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Today's forecast calls for intense sexual humidity and record high sensuality. My head is still spinning and I swear even after days I smell the rain of passion they drenched me in. It was my birthday so I decided to double down on this pair of sexy queens as a present to myself. Kandiapple is a tasty treat in her own right and add some Ana spice on top this was a duo dish I was not going to miss for my birthday treat. Yummy time! Cross town traffic was smooth as I arrived at Kandi's South Denver incall not sure exactly what was planned but both ladies certainly had some ideas. My first sight was a candlelit room with a statuesque vixen in her heels a bit taller than me. Kandi was dressed to thrill. Her magnificent breasts jutting near my face. She began kissing on me. Then Ana joined in kissing me. I had 4 hands all over with many glistening lipstick patterns adorning me soon. Plus with a pair of gorgeous racks what could I do but smile? A nice start but my birthday party was only about to begin as they gang stripped to my birthday suit. Happy Birthday to me! One was kissing me while the other down on her knees then they would switch places; then ending up both on the carpet feeding on me like they were having me for lunch. Next one of them or should I say the pair took me by the hands and led me to their bedroom. Mirrors strategically placed I would learn not for just me but I think for themselves as they enjoyed each other and me in between in a sandwich of sex. It was not long between the girl on girl, girl on top, girl on bottom, side by side, in my mouth, in their mouths, lurid sweaty grinding, moaning and groaning. Then I unleashed a magnificent blast. Then something happened as I was catching my breath. Clouds of sexual smoke arose as Kandi was now grinding herself with some industrial jackhammer or was it a vibrator? Or had she transformed my fingers into her pleasure toy? Kandi was now diddling herself with her "wand" and demands first one finger then two then three. OMG I thought she was going to swallow me up in that hot steaming kitty. Now moaning she humped my fingers frantically I could feel her spasm tightly too. Next the humidity rose in the room; the precipitation and temperature went rocketing. Then it started to get wet with her rain. Kandi's personal storm erupted. That wild woman Kandi was squirting like a fire hose -- maybe that was a good thing too for Ana was using her lusty laser hot tongue on me with no mercy. Yet the drenching rain of Kandi juice did not cool the tongue lashing Ana. In fact it only excited her she went into overdrive on me. Kandi's condensation of lusty moisture along with her bolts of sexual energy were cascading around me. I was in a downpour of Kandi nectar. Last thing I remember before I reached the sky was blasting another load that Ana greedily engulfed as I ascended in the turbulent storm of their desire. My question still is was that two women or one? It is like the two of them became a single entity their teamwork was astounding. Together they decided my birthday present was going to be a an atmospheric event, a drenching draining presentation of epic proportions of something I only dream about. Was it a dream? Or did I encounter something from another world? A steamy sexy world of the sex goddess's. Those two tasty delights Kandiapple & Ana still on my mind. I need to study this event more. Probably need a birthday party like that at least once a month I think! :D Kisses & Hugs Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ashley Madyson | generaltank | Denver | Yes | 8 | 7/29/14 | |
|
Review by
generaltank
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ashley is traveling and is worth your time. There is translated activities, but they are worth it. MSOG will be a bit more, but also worth it. She has wonderful eyes that will make you want to explode. Catch her before she leaves. If you have any Game of Thrones fantasy, she is the one. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angelique Gomez | Home run hitter | Denver | Yes | 6 | 7/29/14 | |
|
Review by
Home run hitter
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/29/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Easy setup all by text until arrival where I was instructed to call for a room #. I was a little early but she was ready. Angelique answered the door fully clothed in tight white jeans and a small sexy top. I actually like this a lot because I get to see her take it off, and take it off she did revealing an incredible body! Most of the time it takes me a few to get settled down and comfortable but Angelique has a way about her that put me right at ease. I am not a real graphic reviewer regarding specific activities but I must say that Angelique did some things in some ways that are very unique and very fun! If you're inspired by dirty talk she will have you revved up for sure! She takes her time and seems to truly enjoy what she does. She has a sensuality I don't think I've ever seen in a woman her age. Conversation afterward was very free flowing and comfortable too, not an awkward moment. Gentlemen, do yourselves a favor and go see Angelique, you will not be disappointed. A home run for sure! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | whatsleftyo-4860 | Denver | Yes | 56 | 7/29/14 | |
|
Review by
whatsleftyo-4860
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I decided to pay a visit to Lilly Ann after reading her many reviews. She is just as sweet as everyone described. Super cute, great body - slim and naturally well endowed, and fun to be around. Once we got comfy, it was great fun to watch her with her toy. Once the battery died, I got to experience her great tf...though I could not wait long for the main event. I normally have a hard tom finishing with a cover on, but not today. Thank you Lilly Ann Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heather Petite | COSguy1 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 7/29/14 | |
|
Review by
COSguy1
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/14 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Heather is a very nice, MILF type provider, at what I think is an attractive age. She is petite and slender but nicely endowed (all natural) and her body is in pretty good shape. While the quick time of the session implies it was 3Gs, that was mostly because of the pace I set for the session, rather than her pushing me to get it done too fast. Her incall is a fair but clean hotel setting, centrally located and I'd have no hesitation visiting again. There was some UTF with the cover going on not long after. While I didn't go there, I think DATY was available and it did look nice n small and very tempting. Despite how I rated this session, it could have been a Very Good if I had taken advantage of the full time available. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lexi Lambeaux | 911C4 | Denver | Yes | 43 | 7/29/14 | |
|
Review by
911C4
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/30/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Lexi at a nice location in the tech center. She had the room all set up with a red sheet over the lamp and a really great mix of music playing. It felt great walking in. We sat on the bed for about two minutes and then off came my pants and shorts and she started an incredible UTF session that must have lasted at least 30 minutes. She obviously loves the male body, it seemed like she couldn't get enough. I was in absolute heaven. I don't think she would have stopped if I didn't want to reciprocate. I love pierced nipples and kissing and sucking on hers was wonderful. She was pretty vocal, moaning in pleasure. I gradually worked my way down for DATY and what a treat that was. She has one of the most beautiful pussies I think I've ever seen. I spent a good half hour just licking her, and she really liked being tongue fucked. Very responsive. She said she came twice, but I thought she came a lot more, lol. The next and last half hour was spent with more UTF and BLS. I came with her BLS while I masturbated over her breasts. We never even got to have intercourse, it was an hour and a half of mutual oral pleasure. That's a new one for me, but it just felt so natural and the right thing to do. We talked for about 10 minutes about cooking, a common interest we shared, and then it was time for me to go. I gave her a big hug and kiss and couldn't keep my hands off her silky smooth skin. I think she finally had to give me the boot, in a good way! Definitely looking forward to another session with her. Chemistry was so good. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Karina-6997 | Eurostall | Denver | Yes | 8 | 7/28/14 | |
|
Review by
Eurostall
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/29/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ok, so I've seen Karina twice now and she deserves some more love from this review board. I want to keep her to myself, but it's time to bite the bullet... sharing is caring. The scheduling: Both times I arrived a little earlier than planned, and both times she called me up the minute of our planned gathering. Communication with her is simple. The traveling: One thing I couldn't get off my mind as I was walking up to her room was her pictures. Damn they're hot. Both the front and back are superb looking. Her pictures don't show her backside as much, but let me tell you that it's to die for, but lets not jump ahead. As I was walking I was feeling the high of excitement. The next big thing was to see if her looks matched her pictures. The arrival: I knocked on the door, waited about 10 seconds before the door opened. My jaw dropped to the ground. The front side: holy shit. The back side: holy shit. My heart was thumping hard at the thought of me just giving this lady a hug. Her cleavage is so flipping tantalizing. I feel privileged to have been involved with them. The action: As Tuco Salamanca from Breaking Bad says: "Tight! Tight! Tight!" Literary... I kept thinking about math equations and physics theories to keep myself from cutting myself short. My first session with Karina was 30 min, which was not even close to enough time. I just got paid so I decided to treat myself to a longer treat. 90 min is good, but the hour definitely gets the job done FYI. She is super clean too which I respect. By being super clean, everything that comes with that is also true (CBJ, no swapping of fluids etc). Eskimo kisses are allowed. The talk afterwards: Karina travels to Denver for one week every month. Her biggest problem however is that she was used to the Backpage crowd. I told her about the TOB forum community and told her of things she should change about her services. One of the topics we discussed was the last "Average" review she received. She received that review because of her up-selling. The only reason she did up-selling was because of her past of dealing with Backpage customers. I told her that our community appreciates a set price for a set time. From my understanding, she will not up-sell anymore for us. We're not Backpage. So in conclusion, even though the reasoning for the "average" review isn't technically wrong, he undersells Karina immensely by stating that "YMMV" and that she is "3G". Then again... reviews like that makes it so I can book within the hour so thanks for that. She is a bombshell. She is literary drop dead gorgeous. I want her to continue her travels to Denver. Lets welcome her to the better and sustaining community as she leaves the rat's nest of Backpage. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cassie Cream | DeMarco-8036 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 7/28/14 | |
|
Review by
DeMarco-8036
(101 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Scheduled an appointment with Cassie from her BP ad. Real photos and great reviews made me pull the trigger to call her. Very nice on the phone and set up was easy in the DTC area. When we meet I'd describe her as a girl you'd see in a [edit] Audtion for porn. Very cute Girl Next door type with nice, natural breasts and a great set of legs and butt; a real nice body and cute face. The appointment went really well and she makes for great conversation. Her sex drive is great. Everything is protected but she wants to have fun that's for sure. Great DATY, she loves being touched, TF was really nice and deep. MISH with legs over my shoulders for first shot, then some energetic doggy on the edge of the bed for the second shot. I highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Katie - BP | Jaguar | Denver | Yes | 2 | 7/28/14 | |
|
Review by
Jaguar
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/29/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I decided to see Katie even with the other review which I normally wouldn't do. I am very glad I did. She doesn't talk much which is fine with me but I am pleased with her touch and services. She is a beautiful lady with a very youthful tight body. Nice location, easy setup. She is one of the few that I will see again as I usually like to experience different ladies. YMMV Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Gia 8542 aka Bonnie | MHGuy69 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/28/14 | |
|
Review by
MHGuy69
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/29/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Gia is a beautiful girl, so beautiful that I was skeptical that her pictures were real. However, after trading several texts with her I decided to take a chance and boy am I glad I did! Gia was fun, easy to be around and very sexy. We chatted a bit to get to know each other and then things got a bit more intimate. Treat her well gents, she's a gem! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karina-6997 | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 8 | 7/28/14 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/28/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ok...so the adventure was easily setup via text. I was given good directions to her DTC incall and upon arrival was given the room. Couple knocks on the door and when it opened I was floored. It's really her from her ad...no bait and switch. I mean...looking at how nice the pics are most (including me) expect some sort of bait and switch. I have to say she is easily one of the sexiest girls I have ever come across in the hobby that represents her pics like a champ. Once inside a very nice easy convo was had. Naturally just made myself comfy on the bed after giving the donation. She was in a sexy thin robe with matching black panty/bra setup. She took off the robe and the bra and got on top of me...allowing me to play with her very nice breasts. (Did I mention how sexy she is) After a bit of that on went the cover for some VERY nice TF. Trust me...you won't mind the cover and could have lost it had she kept going. She then took off her panties and pretty much made missionary the only option...did I mind...absolutely not. I finished and we just sat and chatted. Not a clock watcher and totally a great convo after. Might I add she has very nice feet and soft skin for anyone who likes that. I certainly do. Couple things to note...she seemed to not allow any fingers or hands near the cookie jar and she is totally safe. So no kissing or GFE of any kind. Honestly she is still worth a trip just to have a good time with. My overall for other girls that provided this level of service would be average. Karina is just soooo sexy with such a nice personality and really grasps the moment despite her rules...I have to give a fantastic. Maybe if you see her enough she may bend a bit on some things (YMMV) but I respect her boundaries. Thanks Karina...:-) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Akilah Rose | ClaudeFrancoisx | Denver | Yes | 30 | 7/28/14 | |
|
Review by
ClaudeFrancoisx
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/28/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Have found another very sensuous, and exotic ATF. Akilah Rose is a fantastic young, petite, and tight spinner with great attributes. When she opened the door I could not beleive how gorgeous and sexy Akilah is. I had a great time and could not stop admiring and playing with her outstanding assets: Breasts and Butt. My other favorite activity was enjoying DATY on this juicy treat. Also her TF is explosive and a must. Can't wait to see her again and hopefully she will be visiting Denver often. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Cocoa | GentleJeff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 7/28/14 | |
|
Review by
GentleJeff
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/28/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Normally I only go for reviewed ladies but this one looked pretty sweet and all I wanted was a massage with a happy ending so I decided TTOFTT - afterall she couldn't be any worse that a typical Asian MP. But she is the real thing and very bubbly and personable. If you like tight little spinners with perfect young bodies this lady fits that to a tee. Perfectly proportioned pears that are a joy to play with. Not FS as far as I know but she is a sweet young Texas girl who tries hard to make you feel good. Brand new and not a professional yet but definitely a must see if you just want a massage and a good time. Nice incall in a safe neighborhood. Treat her well...and carefully - she could break :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Diamond and Michelle | longtime | Denver | Yes | 15 | 7/28/14 | |
|
Review by
longtime
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/19/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Julie is has a tight body. She took a while to warm up but I upgraded from half to an hour because she is so hot. She is very accomodating, did everything I asked. We started with DATY and she rewarded me for my efforts, hard shudder and hot noises. UTF was a bit shallow but very sensual. CG was nice. Laid on the bed in spoon position and examined every inch of her hot little body. Mish, doggie, more DATY, nice kisses. I took some time but she has a beautiful smile. She was WAY better than I expected. She will be moving up in the biz, don't wait. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Viktoria Aspen | juandoh | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
juandoh
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Typical 2 call setup. Nice, clean incall, very good manners, awesome personality, her pictures do not do her justice, she's even more sexy & beautiful in person if you can imagine that, perky boobs, very tight butt, nice and tight kitten, perfect body, clean , she's a true gem, not a clock watcher, took her time. services offered; kissing, french kissing, MSOG, hand job. exceptional experience! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| lucsiouslisa-2444 | just4fun | Denver | Yes | 8 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
just4fun
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/28/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lisa has been off the radar for a few weeks and when I saw her ad I jumped at the chance to see her again. She is back for a short time and then leaving for her homeland in Ireland. If you don't go see her before she leaves you will be sorry. Lisa loves to have fun. She is a lovely lady that ages gracefully. She has a perfectly proportioned, toned and fit body. She loves to pleasure and be pleasured and it shows. She is very skilled. She loves to kiss as well. I had another great time with her and recommend her with great enthusiasm. Thanks Lisa for another great time of fun!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brandy 719-xxx-5632 | Deimos | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Deimos
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/28/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: We played txt tag for awhile but eventually came up with a plan to meet. She is only avbl for incall sometimes and outcall other times.. We went up to her apt where she had a friend hanging out, she was more interested in a conversation with her than me. (kinda awkward) but we finally made it to the bedroom where she set the ground rules- No kissing, doesn't take her bra off, no bj, nothing "kinky" and no DATY (she said maybe DATY if I seen her again..) I have to say tho, she is 5' 2" 100lbs and it was fun, but the "get in, get off, get out" attitude made it less than worth it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jez UaBriain | dipper | Denver | Yes | 93 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
dipper
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was lucky enough to see Jez again - after several months away. Jez is a darling. FTF, fun to be around. What an attitude! She just makes our visits a delight. DFK, DATY, UTF all the above activities undertaken with gusto and enjoyment. She is a keeper and you can't go wrong spending time with Miss Jez - an absolute delight! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jez UaBriain | Maestro | Denver | Yes | 93 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Maestro
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a visit with Jez last night. We both were very tired, but I truly have to say Jez was extremly accommodating and went beyond the call of duty. I've seen Jez many times and have never had less than fantastic companionship with her. She is a great bonus for a hard week. Things started off slowly with a sensual back rub to body to body oil massage that could not be beat. We enjoyed Gentleman Jack which she really enjoyed and other snacks. Jez is lovely in DATY and the session just kept going and going. Her batteries do not run down. Will always look forward to our sessions. Thanks Jez...you are so AWESOME!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karina-6997 | Home run hitter | Denver | Yes | 8 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Home run hitter
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Easy set up. Provider quoted me for an hour. Seemed like a deal, she is the girl in the pics and very attractive and has a great body. When I arrived she immediately told me that a full hour/full service was ? I stepped up with as that was all I had. After quick CBJ I was informed mish would be the only thing on the menu. It was good but I go for the full hour to experience all of the playground equipment... After we got through, nice conversation. I told her maybe she ought to advertise her actual prices/activities. She's definitely got the looks and the body to charge . Her attitude and demeanor were fine too but i was kind of taken aback by the immediate upsell and limited activities. Truth in advertising is hard to find in this hobby... My overall assessment was 3G, and I'm gonna give it an average, YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Klair | Cyclist696 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Cyclist696
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I contacted Klair through P411 and it was an easy setup. On the day of our appointment she gave me a cross street in DTC to text her from. Once I texted her, she got back to me quickly and gave me directions to the incall. It is a nice, clean incall that has a fairly private entrance. When she opened the door I was struck by how beautiful she was. I've been doing this constantly for 3 years and she is one of the most attractive providers I've seen. We started a nice conversation.I found her to be smart as well and beautiful. I'm not a porn writer so I will spare you any details. Let's just say all the above activities were done with enthusiasm and skill and leave it at that. Klair is a wonderful provider and I plan to see her many more times. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angelique Gomez | MeMyself&i | Denver | Yes | 6 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
MeMyself&i
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: When she opened the door my jaw could have hit the floor! Easily one of the most beautiful women I've had the pleasure of being with, and pictures dont do her justice.I won't go into to much detail but the time spent with her will have a lasting impression... I've got to see her at least once more before she leaves back to Miami. Treat her well fellas we want Denver to be like a 2nd home for this Dime Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amerie Taylor | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 9 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Contacted Lady Amerie via text and set up a time. Got to the location and was a bit let down that she was at somewhat of a budget incall. Out of all the nice places in DTC. Oh well...moving on. So I call when I get there and get the room number and proceed. Once the door opened...she looks like her pics. She was dressed in the same black panty / bra type setup she has on in her TOB ad. She is heavier than I normally go for but some would call it thick...well ok. Dropped the donation off on the table and notice her gettiing on the bed...WITH high heels on and everything and says to get undressed and join her. Once on the bed...she starts right in with some sort of HJ to get me excited...as I begin to perk up a bit she goes for UTF...which is decent at best. (Did I mention she was still dressed...yes..still has the heels and bra on.) So during UTF I try to rub the kitty and she moves away as if not interested but says she is sensitive. Isn't that the point? Hmmm...anyway...she quickly has the condom out and on and asks how I want to start...she suggest doggie...and off to the races we go. (Yep...still has heels and bra on.) She is pretty wide in the backyard so you will have plenty to hold onto. She does a bit of soft moaning to make things seem real. LOL...anyway the finish was in mish and I was out the door. Overall her attitude is good...it did feel sort of cold and 3G like. We chatted after and had some cool things in common. One thing to note...she was booking sessions on the phone and viewing her laptop just before we began. That was a turn off and prob led to a bit of loss in interest. I probably won't visit again as I wanted to see what the hype was about. The experience was average IMO. YMMV I'm sure. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey Linnea | Bucket boy | Denver | Yes | 61 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Bucket boy
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great date with Aubrey. She is a beautiful, dark haired, toned spinner who is fun to spend time with. She is very responsive with boundless skills and enthusiasm! Aubrey is a real treat! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Aubrey Linnea | Home run hitter | Denver | Yes | 61 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Home run hitter
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was greeted at the door of a very nice hotel room by a gorgeous young lady wearing a sexy, revealing, yet classy little skirt/top ensemble. As has been mentioned in some of Aubrey's other reviews she looks better in person than the pics and that is saying a lot. She made me feel comfortable right away and took her time peeling her outfit off making sure I had enjoyable views of her awesome little body. All of the above-mentioned activities were performed in an unrushed manner leaving me breathless and weak in the knees upon completion. Nice conversation afterward which could have easily been continued well past the alotted time. Maybe I'll go for two hours next time, there WILL be a next time. Need I say more? Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Justina Carter | dubaigolfnut | Denver | Yes | 37 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
dubaigolfnut
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I booked in advance when I heard she would be up north. All I can say is she exceeded all of my expectations. Contact with her was easy and she always had a quick reply through email. I arrived and after being greeted by a beautiful woman in a very nice outfit with a hug and kiss was asked if I needed to freshen up. The business end was quick and easy and we ended up just sitting and talking for 20 or so minutes. I could tell she was the perfect GFE so I asked for 90min to fully enjoy the encounter. She agreed and we retired to the bed. She was amazing with all activities and you have to try the UTF with her special trick. We spent the rest of the time playing and talking. I will see her again when she comes back. I have a new level for fantastic. She will be the new standard I compare everyone to. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heidi the Housewife aka The Maui Muse | bukketlyst | Denver | Yes | 31 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
bukketlyst
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Heidi is in Denver for a week or so as she relocates from Maui back to Florida, and I made sure to reserve an evening with her as soon as she finalized her plans. She arrived at the house exactly on time, and damn she looks fantastic. We started the evening by going out to a wonderful northern Italian restaurant for a great dinner and a couple bottles of wine. We talked the entire time and got caught up on each other's lives. After dinner we went back to my place, and she reminded me why she has been my ATF for so long. She had gone shopping and found a new toy that she brought with her to try out with me for the first time. It was pretty incredible. We went through the alphabet of activities, but as usual my favorite was the DATY. She is just so sweet, and there is nothing quite like having a multi-orgasmic woman coming one after another from doing something that you enjoy as much as she does. It was the most enjoyable night I had had in a long time. I need to make sure I get to see her once more before she leaves for Florida. Come to think of it, I may need to include a Florida vacation in my future vacation plans. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Summer Hummer | Torien-2275 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Torien-2275
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have known Summer for a couple years now, been several different names, I actually reviewed her way back when I first met her(but cant find it when I search for itnow), even got her invited to P411, but without a computer she couldnt seem to use the site and let it go. She is starting out again with EB and asked if I would review her again, so you bet! She is a sweetheart and real good at what she does, this new Humming thing, thats very interesting! I suggest that if you have the chance give her a try, you'll be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dani of Denver | scorpion75 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
scorpion75
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was in town on business and ran across Dani's ad. It stood out because she seemed like a nice down to earth girl who wouldn't be too pushy. She answered her own phone and we agreed to meet later that evening at my hotel. She arrived on time and was a pleasant surprise. This young lady is gorgeous. Had a very nice time and enjoyed the company very nice. She's easy to talk to and gives a nice relaxing sensual massage. Definitely would see her again on a return trip to Denver. Highly recommend, especially if you're into beautiful young women. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cassie Cream | Mr. Shrek | Denver | Yes | 5 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Mr. Shrek
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So I just enjoyed my Time with Cassie so much. Brought a bottle of wine (dont forget the opener) and enjoyed some very nice conversation. Her body is rockin fine, loved everything about her, including all activities done with a love of the game. She seemed to have as much fun as I did... she is leaving soon, so be nice and go see her you, wont be disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nomi Secrets | Petergold | Denver | Yes | 16 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
Petergold
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So this is my 3rd time seeing Nomi and she's a great provider but for ME... I'll probably won't be seeing her again. In my second visit I didn't want to write a review because I felt that I needed too give her another chance. The 2nd visit, she changed her Incall location tbh which is a hassle. I thought it was a hassle bc of private parking, and you have to park outside of the complex so it won't get towed. We also rushed my 2nd visit because she had prior engagements. All in all, my 2nd session felt very rushed I didn't want to write anything negative because the session itself wasn't bad just average. So... my 3rd visit this was a deal breaker, and I don't want too come off as I'm hating or anything. I'm a very hygienic individual. I was using her incall shower and found a cover on the soap dish and that really turned me off. I'm not sure how many clients she sees in a day but please clean up the incall so other clients don't feel so disgusted... I'm not telling my fellow johns they shouldn't see her because she's a great provider but after witnessing that cover on the soap dish was a deal breaker for me. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sunny Phillips | focodude | Fort Collins | Yes | 40 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
focodude
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/22/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: New to the area, decided to try Sunny based on reviews, and was very glad I did. She has fantastic skills and the best oral I have ever had, but for me the best surprises of the appointment were how she put me at ease with her relaxed and comfortable manner, her interesting conversation, and, above all, the cheerful enthusiasm she brings to her work. Will definitely call her again, and recommend her without reservation. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lexi 310-xxx-8276 | dylanthevillain | Denver | Yes | 3 | 7/27/14 | |
|
Review by
dylanthevillain
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lexi was not bad looking and she seemed nice at first but as other reviewers said she did not show any emotion or passion, and she did not smile or want to talk very much which made it awkward. There was someone else sleeping in the next room when i was there which was also awkward. Even though i stated full service above she most definitely was not, she would not do any foreplay activities (BJ) and jumped right to it like she was in a rush. There were certain positions she refused to do and after getting into our session a bit she became snappy and not very nice. She is heavily tattooed which some guys probably find attractive but I don't and her pictures really did not do justice in showing how many tattoos she had. She did have a nice body and face that matched her pictures online but her personality sucked and she made the whole session rushed and uncomfortable. I do not recommend her to anyone unless you want the experience of going at it with a lifeless sex doll as fast as you can. Not worth the money, Beware! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||