Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Vampire Victoria | nerotyrannus | Denver | Yes | 2 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
nerotyrannus
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/18/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Vampire Victoria is kind of a rare find, upon meeting her, she's a little bit of a shy one. But once the both of you open up to each other, she really shows her true colors. It's commonly said that "The quiet ones are the kinky ones" and Vampy is no exception. She has a pair of augumented fangs over her teeth for any nibbley roleplay you may like to engage with her. We started off by getting to know each other a bit, what we like, etc. I opted to shower before we started, came back to her, just with a towel and got started with a little snogging. She enjoys a good nibble on the neck, and will return the favor if you're into it and give her consent (she won't draw blood though.) As things got heated up we ecstatically disrobed each other before she pulled out the hat to do some TransFrench. When my little soldier was at standing attention, we dove straight into missionary where I finished pretty quickly. Vampy was a good, yet unique experience for me, the shy kinky girl who can really open up intimately. However, not everyone may be interested in the kinks she has to offer. She does enjoy what she does, I may seek her out the next time she's offering. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Lane | kvn_ dvr | Denver | Yes | 93 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
kvn_ dvr
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup an appointment with Sasha via date-check. Sasha is easy to talk to and when we met it felt as if we'd known each other for years. Sasha provides a real massage that gets all the kinks and knots out. She was so irresistible that I had to request bumping from the FBSM to the French king of bode session. I only wish I'd planned on that session or GFE from the beginning. I will definitely be seeing Sasha again next time I have an opportunity! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Casey Pearls | Luv2Play | Denver | Yes | 47 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
Luv2Play
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/14/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I love a good massage, and thought I would give Casey a try. Her pics are always sooo hot, and I thought this would be a great way to check her out. I was expecting a decent massage, but what I got was a terrific hot stone massage by a beautiful and classy lady who knows how to treat her man. She has obviously had professional training and tons of experience because my aches literally melted away under her touch and those amazing hot stones. Her attention to detail is truly amazing - fresh linens, soft music, a Zen atmosphere, heated table and a private shower makes this a special experience. She goes above and beyond in every way - I can't say enough about her. When it was time to "flip," Casey continued to use her skillful hands in ways that led to an explosive ending... I won't hesitate to see her again, and I can not recommend her more to any one looking for the ultimate sensual massage experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kira Swan | BigBaldBlk | Denver | Yes | 95 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
BigBaldBlk
(177 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/27/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Kira several times and will continue to do so when time allows. She never disappoints. She was running a Memorial Day Special, so that's why her hh rate is what it is (and unfortunately, all the time I had to see her). Greeted at the door in sexy black lace lingerie and heels. Her large natural breasts barely could be contained in her outfit. We chatted for a bit, dropped the donation down and headed to the fun room. Candles and soft music played. Since this was a bit shorter time then I normally booked with her, we delayed the small chat. All of the above activities were done enthusiastically and her UTF is one of the best I've had. Cleaned up, chatted a bit and nice hug and kiss on my way out the door. If you've never seen her, she's one not-to-miss! Kira is a bright, intelligent sexy lady who I highly recommend! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Savannah DeVerioux | colohunter2011 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 31 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
colohunter2011
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/26/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: WOW!!! I can't say enough about this wonderful lady. I arrived at her incall at the requested time but she was not quite ready. She chatted with me about all sorts of things as she finished getting ready. She asked if I wanted any specific kind of dress so I gave her my request. When she came out in the requested outfit I about passed out, I have never seen a provider that was so damn hot. She was absolutely a stunning dream. She has a body that is perfect in my humble opinion. A great ass and beautiful boobs with nice nipples. I wont go into any great details out of respect for her but suffice it to say the y was serving a delicious meal. I wish i could afford to see this lady every week. She is new to the business but i can highly recommend a visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Chloe! (7851) | longtime | Denver | Yes | 11 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
longtime
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/26/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Easy to set up the appointment. No LFK as advertised (YMMV). After much enthusiasm during set-up process the main event was very lackluster. Multiple excuses for not trying positions I requested. Very 3G feel. Frequent reminders about how she had to be finished by end of the hour. Maybe she was having a bad day. I won't repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nayla | The_Wild_Rover | Denver | Yes | 11 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
The_Wild_Rover
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nayla is a sweet girl. Her set up was really easy and the incall is not hard to find. She works out of her living space, so just be prepared for that. It is her in the pictures and she is a pretty girl. Very nice and down to earth, recently moved her from Columbia (the country, not the city). I wasn't blown away by my visit with her...but I wasn't disappointed either. Give her a try. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Samantha | Vassago | Denver | Yes | 13 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
Vassago
(90 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had been wanting to meet Samantha for some time. Finally caught up with her. She's a pretty girl and her pics are accurate. However, her energy level seemed pretty low to me as soon as I arrived. She may have just been tired or disinterested in me or both. After about 30 minutes when we finished, we were left staring at each other awkwardly. She made it clear she is not MSOG. I wasn't surprised as her reviews indicate that, except that she didn't offer a massage or a shower or a glass of water, really anything, afterward. I took that as a cue that I should leave. The translated french, while that by itself is not a problem with me, was just one more thing to seek options elsewhere. I will not see her again, and I can't recommend her. There are far too many other lovely ladies out there to spend my time and money with. ***** ASP REBUTTAL 5/27/14 ***** When Vassago first arrived at my location he seemed a little at edge and made me feel uneasy. I thought that would subside when we got a little more comfortable but it seemed that it didn't. We had some fun and I was under the impression he had a good time. We chatted for a little while and I thought everything was getting better but obviously the uneasiness was still there for him. To Vassago: I am sorry you didn't have the experience you were expecting. I am more than willing to make it up to you with a complementary session. Please contact me if you would like to have the session you deserve. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angel (720-xxx-7193) | demonlover | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
demonlover
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lizz is the kind of provider I really like - very down to earth, very easy going, very into sex. She's not a flashy girl but rather a mature woman, and that means she looks like a mature woman and not like a made-up tart (not that I have anything at all against a nice yummy made-up tart from time-to-time). She was wonderful to be with, really fun and really sensuous and really responsive. Not at all a clock watcher (she was even a bit *early* for our date - can you imagine?). Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn of Aurora | jmoosers | Denver | Yes | 70 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
jmoosers
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Autumn is fantastic, from a pleasant low key residence to a seriously relaxing massage, I left feeling like I had just been in Fiji for a week. I was greeted by her wearing some sexy lingerie and after a warm hug, led down to here work area. Bed for massage, some candles for scent but not too much and light music. She was really easy on the eyes, thin and pretty. She did however have a few tattoos, nothing tacky or in bad taste, my personal preference is no tattoos. She used warm oil/lotion and really paid attention to my aches and knots. She was very attentive and engaged in the FBSM portion of the massage. She effortlessly made it apparent that I was her primary focus and was very accommodating. Autumn handled the clean up and she also had a shower available. I was dispatched with a hug and smile that had every bit of the warmth of the ones that I received when I arrived. Normally I want more than FBSM but compared to any other FBSM she was a 10 of 10. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Amy- Littleton | bow-tie guy | Denver | Yes | 15 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
bow-tie guy
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sweet girl, recently moved locations... but still charming as ever.... if a bit chatty... It's chill though, kinda like an long time friend catching up in a lot of ways.... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brennyn Simms-3675 | bow-tie guy | Denver | Yes | 13 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
bow-tie guy
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nice young lady, very very chatty - to the detriment sometimes, weirdly topics sometimes are deflating to me... again, ...I've certainly met ladies with less vigor and interest... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nevaeh and Misty | demonlover | Denver | No | 2 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
demonlover
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I just got ripped off for . These girls had no intention of doing anything at all except talking to me. They never even took their clothes off. Avoid at at costs. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan Kush | demonlover | Denver | Yes | 44 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
demonlover
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw the delightful and delectable Ms. Kush the other night after not seeing her for some time. I tried to write this review immediately afterwards but it seemed that the blood had not yet returned to the big head. She was every bit as wonderful as she always was. She's smart, savvy, and sexually sophisticated; and for me, she's the real-deal GFE. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| epic | skeletoyz | Denver | Yes | 9 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
skeletoyz
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was my third time seeing Epic, and this particular session was short notice. I texted her at 8:30 a.m. to see if she was available for a one hour NURU session at 11 a.m., which she was. The first time I saw her was for a FBSM, but the last two times I have opted for her much more intimate NURU offering. Saw her at her incall in Thornton, just down the road from where I live, a private and comfortable setting. She has a youthful, beautiful face and a petite, sexy body, and if you are interested, she has a very nice ass! Epic is an absolute sweetheart, with a very down-to-earth attitude and a cute accent, she is originally from Mexico. After arriving at her incall, she offered me a shower while she got everything ready for our NURU session. Epic started with me on my stomach, a sensual body slide and grind that immediately turned me on. Her approach is unhurried and sexy. Her hot breath in my ear as she laid on top of me, grinding and slowly working me up. The NURU gel makes the whole experience really intense since it adds so much pleasure to the skin on skin interaction going on. On the flip, she staddled me, and it's that moment, when I look at Epic's beautiful face and natural, sexy body, that I'm glad I'm treating myself to an hour with such a sexy, young woman. The finish was excellent as usual, long, and drawn out, lots of gorgeous visuals of Epic's tight body. Epic won't be around much longer, so if you are into young, gorgeous, sexy latin woman, treat yourself to a NURU session with her, you'll be glad you did, and like me, you may even feel blissful and be thinking about Epic for several hours after you leave her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Barbi | Petergold | Denver | Yes | 119 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
Petergold
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Barbi was nice enough too see me last minute. I really enjoyed her company. I'm glad I got too meet her since she's been on my list of people too see, and the session went great! All activities done in the session were done flawlessly and perfect. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Solamy Peak-6894 | jjj80 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
jjj80
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a wonderful experience. She had a significant commute to where I was, and traffic held her up but she never left me guessing where she was. She's playful, bright, and a great conversationalist. Her pics don't lie. In the hobby you get used to girls only taking pics of their best angle, but every view of her is better than any pic can show. I'm so going back for more. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor Phoenix-5852 | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met with Taylor yesterday because I thought she was beautiful in her pics. The majority of providers hide their faces, but she doesn't, which is nice. She opened the door of her incall and met me in her bra and panties. She was just as pretty as her pics, with wonderful blue eyes and a terrific smile. Her skin is soft, smooth, and without a blemish. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss, led me to the bedroom, and after a brief exchange of pleasantries, we began nice kissing with DFK. I undressed and removed what little she had on. We hopped on the bed and I warmed her up with DATY. She returned the favor with excellent, enthusiastic UTF. The cover went on and she was FTF in all my favorite positions, with a great CG finish. She cleaned me up and we had time to catch our breath and talk. She seemed quiet at first, but she opened up some and was sweet as can be. She travels up here regularly from Texas with her friend, Madison, and they are a great addition to the Denver scene. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sensual Violet | Yourtoy5280 | Denver | Yes | 80 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
Yourtoy5280
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/22/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have to say this is a Hate/Love review... I hate having to share how wonderful Violet is (wanting to keep her a secret!), but she was so awesome she deserves all the props she gets! As you can see from her site she is a professional, which always sets my mind at ease. I was looking for BDSM and Miss Violet did not disappoint. Sorting out the details of the session were easier and she was responsive. Upon arrival I found a beautiful and personable lady who took charge from the moment I walked in. I placed my trust in her hands and she enjoyed toying with me. I am not a constant player and when I find someone that clicks, I tend to go back again. I will certainly be seeing Miss Violet again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sarah-4035 | thedenverspeculator-7871 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
thedenverspeculator-7871
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Chick got some ass.... She showed up as pictured. Young and tight She didnt have make up on and was pretty. I dont know if it was an upsell. Utf was 20 more. Her attitude was as advertised... sweet.... For 120 and an outcall was great. Oh yeah and her ass is amazing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessica 3484 | Thatguy87 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 5/26/14 | |
|
Review by
Thatguy87
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/22/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kendal was nice but not even close to the girl in the pictures. Decent back rub and too rough with the hj. Previous review either saw a different girl or was an obvious self review. Cheap price got cheap service. Stay away from this one. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anastasia Monroe-FAKE | rupert41058 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 5/25/14 | |
|
Review by
rupert41058
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/20/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It took a few attempts to get our paths to cross but WOW the effort was worth it. Anastasia is an awesome girl. Very easy to talk to. She makes you feel very comfortabke and at ease. She has the most awesome body ever so firm and yet her skin is so soft. She goes out of her way to make sure you are completely satisfied. If you ever get the chance to see her do NOT pass up the opportunity. She is by far the best of the best. I am counting down the days until i can see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Madi Soleil-5943 | Creepy Chuck | Denver | Yes | 31 | 5/25/14 | |
|
Review by
Creepy Chuck
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/19/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ive seen many great ladies over the past 5yrs but have never felt compelled to write a review, until now! Sierra's every bit as attractive as her pics suggest and I would contest even more so in person. Shes the type of beautiful girl who wears more makeup than she clearly needs having said that she still is a stunner with an athletic build with just enough lady for you to enjoy! What separates Sierra from the other fabulous ladies that ive enjoyed is her personality that is second to none. The first time we talked it was as if weve known each other for years! So much so that I was thinking she may have been mistakenly thinking I was someone who she had seen previous! So as I sail off back to the abyss I say thank you to those whose reviews ive counted on over the years and take care of this little gem so that she visits more often! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| roxy719 | bigdaddy40 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 5/25/14 | |
|
Review by
bigdaddy40
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/19/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I seen Roxy ad on BP and I texted her and asked her for picture and she sent me 3, I was pleased at what I seen,so I booked a session with her. I let her know I was coming from Denver and she said call her when I get to springs. I of in town called her and she gave me the address and off I went. Got to the location(duplex) knocked on the door she told me come in,she offered me a beverage,I said no and off we went to the room,started off with a message and it was awesome. Flipped over and the fun began,she is good at what she does and she has a very nice body nice tits and ass,after the rub down I went in for some daty and it was clean and tasted good, then the cover went on and the fun really started, she is very tight I really enjoyed it and so did she..So if you Go and she her guys show her respect and she will take good care of you.Roxy is real and sexy. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha 719-xxx-9759 | cswmale | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 5/25/14 | |
|
Review by
cswmale
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/19/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Quite a nice addition to the Colorado Springs area! Very responsive and seems to like what she does. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Maila 720-xxx-0217 | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 5/25/14 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/14 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Research showed that Malia had advertised recently in Boulder and elsewhere with several different names ... Alexis, Bridget, etc. Now she was in Colorado Springs. So it was a bit disconcerting. But I went for it anyway, and I'm glad for it. She was more than 2 hours late coming over ... she had several excuses along the way, but she was communicating and keeping in touch so it was OK. She seemed nice enough on the phone. Finally she showed up, and is super cute in person. She's petite with reddish hair, a great body, and short shorts showing off her nice legs. I was glad it was late enough that the neighbors probably didn't see those short shorts. She is new to this I think, and perhaps a little nervous. We eventually got more comfortable and I started to learn her rules ... no kissing, TF only, no FIV. She took control of the pace of things, and seemed like she had a clear view of the progression. For example, at first she didn't let me touch her breasts, but eventually that was allowed and my hands were free to roam. It was a bit awkward as the passion started and stopped abruptly when I hit these speed bumps. But eventually we got onto a very nice TF (not my preference but it was good) and other things. She is not a submissive GFE, more like a PSE with rules and with everything covered. She is energetic during sex. It was a fun time and I'll probably repeat. It's hard for me to give an overall assessment for this encounter ... the lateness, no UTF, and no kissing are big negatives for me, personally. But her smoking hot body and energy and general niceness are big positives. (In my book, I can't ever call an encounter "Fantastic" without kissing and/or UTF) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Diamond and Michelle | Mustang87 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 15 | 5/25/14 | |
|
Review by
Mustang87
(108 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/22/14 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Diamond & Bella offering service at a pretty good price, after reading the reviews I gave them a call. After 2-call system was directed to hotel in not the best part of town. Diamond meet me at the door. Pretty and friendly with a good attitude. Met Bella a second later. Both are small, slender and cute. Bella is new to this and seemed slightly nervous and tentative. They offered 30 minutes for 150 or i hour for 200. Since I only had 20s is offered 160 for 45 minutes and they were happy with had. I had a good time as they were eager to please. 2 cute girls for the price, no complaints. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Red aka Lacey 720-xxx-2146 | unbearableurge | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/25/14 | |
|
Review by
unbearableurge
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/21/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'm from out of town and found Red AKA Lacey on Backpage. The first time we set up a time she flaked and then texted an apology in the middle of the night. We set up another time. She showed up around 10 minutes late. She does not look like her photos - either they are not her, were taken a long time ago, or were manipulated. She had me get comfortable and lay down on the bed. She stripped down to bra and panties and started a very lackluster massage. After about 10 minutes of basically just spreading baby oil around my body she had me flip over. I asked her to get topless and she refused. When I persisted she said that wasn't something she offered. I told her that we had a misunderstanding, that I'd compensate her for the travel and some of her time but that I wanted most of my money back. She refused, pulled out a taser and pointed it at me. I backed off. She dressed and ran out the hotel room. STAY AWAY. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jordyn Lovely | transit | Denver | Yes | 50 | 5/24/14 | |
|
Review by
transit
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Let me tell ya guys, she REALLY loves what she does. She loves getting boned and it shows, which is good, cause for those who are looking for a bedtime fantasy she is willing and ready. She loves her job without a doubt. Its just as much of a pleasure for her as it is for the one who she is providing for. Her face was beautiful while I was banging her. She looked so zoned into her pleasure buds. She comes over to the hotel ready to go as if she was your nympho girlfriend and willing to go at all night, so be prepared and rest up and build up your energy cause can wear you out by getting her excited. We did multiple times, she loves kissing and being touched. She is very bubbly, energetic and very intimate. Respect her and treat her well like a good friend and your time should go well. She also has a female friend that she works with and I'm considering on doing a trio with her and her friend at some point, but she is also open to other providers. She likes to use P411, respond thru her website as well to make sure you reach her, cause she may not check her P411 profile every day. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MissDawn | colo65 | Denver | Yes | 33 | 5/24/14 | |
|
Review by
colo65
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/16/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Dawn has been well reviewed on the board, but has only a few recent reviews. She remains an excellent provider with a great attitude. She's beautiful, funny, smart, and sexy as hell. At one point, she stood up to look into the mirror to get something from her eye and the view was so great, I asked her to go back again so I could get as second look at her from the back. This was a two hour meeting, since I like to get to know the girls a bit. She was fun for the whole two hours - very accommodating to my wishes while making sure she got hers as well. I used p411 for screening and it worked like a charm. Her services are well described there as well as on her personal website - which has some stunning pictures by the way. She's a bit pricey for me for regular visits, but I'll be back again for sure. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ginger Spa - Lili | fortysomething | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 5/24/14 | |
|
Review by
fortysomething
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/24/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What was once Exquisite Massage (at Circle and Constitution) has become Ginger Spa. I visited Exquisite (and Lulu) many times in the past. With each visit, the service got better and better, then Exquisite/Lulu moved a couple of times, then disappeared altogether. After reading positive reports on another site about Ginger Spa, I called for an appointment. Unless you speak Chinese, don't bother calling. I couldn't make heads or tails of what she was saying on the phone, so I drove there. She was busy, so I returned an hour later, and was glad I did. Although she can barely speak English, Lili gave me the most intense massage I'd ever had. What some may interpret as "rushed" I chalked up as enthusiasm. She took the entire hour. Damn, that lady worked me over! Flipped me over for a nice HJ, then resumed massaging everything. Excellent attitude, great massage. I paid .5 + .5 tip. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kinlee | sjcrosson1969 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/24/14 | |
|
Review by
sjcrosson1969
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She met me at the door in her bra and panties with a generous hug. She has an absolutely amazing body! I'm an amateur photographer and she let me take some fantastic shots at the beginning of our session. She was very gracious with letting me chat her up and made me very comfortable the entire time. She has exceptional talents! She was very accommodating as well with my few suggestions. Afterwards I got a big hug and kiss goodbye, oh yea by the way she's an incredible kisser, and even a couple of texts as well. If she ever comes back to Denver I'll definitely be seeing her again. Heck she's worth a trip to TX! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Soleil Amour | diverdan | Denver | Yes | 2 | 5/22/14 | |
|
Review by
diverdan
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/19/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Awesome new DD natural provider that you can email or use p411. She is beautiful and enthusiastic. Very ftf. No dfk so thats why the very good instead of excellent rating. Very nice incall. Dresses nice and very clean. Im not into giving a play by play, but you will be pleased. She is a little under the radar, but very much worth the diligence to get wit her. no phone number. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Julie Reynolds-8956 | honorable_mention | Denver | Yes | 4 | 5/22/14 | |
|
Review by
honorable_mention
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, what an amazing woman. She is a tall beautiful woman with a great personality excellent conversational skills. I can talk to Julie for hours. All activities were performed with great enthusiasm. I will definitely be back to see Julie again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| madison may | Coloradoboy | Denver | Yes | 25 | 5/22/14 | |
|
Review by
Coloradoboy
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/22/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After a long time with barely missing her, I was finally able to go see her at her outcall in Denver. Wow, words cannot possible describe the perfection of this woman. Nice caring personality and a rocking body to go with it. She has the southern comfort thing going for her which is awesome. I can't wait to see her again the next time she visits. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| SophiaDD | bigdog | Denver | Yes | 25 | 5/22/14 | |
|
Review by
bigdog
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/22/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Where to start... we've been trying to get together, and our schedules couldn't quite meet up. The third time is a charm though, and WOW! Sophie was definitely worth the wait! What a sensual and sexy lady! She was wearing what I requested, and was it ever fun to undress her, with the kissing and feeling her next to me as her hands were on me driving me crazy! We made it to the bed, and seeing her smiling face as she wrapped her lips around me, she was driving me wild! I love oral, giving and receiving, and it was some of the best "69" I had enjoyed in some time! I was able to make her cum licking between her legs, and I had to ask her to stop before I popped...wanting this to last. She got the cover on using her mouth, got on top and rode me until she came again! She finished me with a blow job, and after laying there talking to her, I became hard again, and she was more than happy to take care of me again! If you haven't seen Sophie yet, you don't know what you're missing! Thanks Sophie! Looking forward to seeing you again, with what we talked about... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ana | TomFoolery | Denver | Yes | 62 | 5/21/14 | |
|
Review by
TomFoolery
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/19/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This one is long overdue. I saw Ana a while back and I while I was grinning ear to ear when I left, I couldn't help thinking that it was very similar to driving an exotic sports car. I mean - she has many gears, is high octane, exhilarating to be with, and can go so fast you may not be able to handle it. Now... Where did I put those driving gloves? Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chloe Sky | alive at 55 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/21/14 | |
|
Review by
alive at 55
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/11/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is my third time with Chloe and I appologize for waiting till now to review. Chloe is easy to contact. She answers the phone. Easy set up and she is prompt.Very reasonable and does not upsale. She is very slim, but not with bones poking out, and very, very pretty. She has a nice tush and a beautiful smile. You will see that smile when she greets you, all during the session, and she leaves smiling. She enjoys giving and receiving pleasure. She is far and above a lot of the local providers. Treat her nicely guys, she is a real sweetie and a real treat! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rockin Colorado | gold80401 | Denver | Yes | 36 | 5/21/14 | |
|
Review by
gold80401
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/21/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: HOT! OMG. Just the best experience I've ever had, period. I'm not one for excessive superlatives, and have been frequently underwhelmed, but not this time for sure! I wasn't quite sure what to expect based on the ad, but I was looking for short notice, and in a specific area so I gave it a shot, and boy am I glad. My time with her literally exceeded any possible expectation. She was all energy from the first moment we met, and it never stopped. She is smart as a whip and a very atypical background. This girl has a fantastic, fit, responsive body. There were few limits, which were fun to explore! This girl enjoys what she does, I'm certain of it - and it shows. Thanks again - I guarantee you will be hearing from me again. Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Neveah 719-xxx-7118 | fork | Colorado Springs | No | 1 | 5/21/14 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/21/14 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Some people are too special to show up for an appointment or to bother letting you know. She is one of these people. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kaya Jolee | Harleybagger69 | Denver | Yes | 32 | 5/20/14 | |
|
Review by
Harleybagger69
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/20/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The previous reviewer could not have said it better. I saw her reviews when she was here the last time called her and she let me know she was coming back last week. Although I just had surgery two weeks ago I did not want to miss the opportunity to see once-in-a-lifetime young lady. I thought I was in college again. Anything went. Multiples etc. She was truly an ATF. If she comes back or your in Dallas go see her. You will thank me and I have never said that before. She has been in the hobby for a short time and loves the encounters. Treat her right and she will treat you right. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sasha 719-xxx-9759 | Jesse3962000 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 5/20/14 | |
|
Review by
Jesse3962000
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/20/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very nice Milf Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cindy-8200 | breel | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/20/14 | |
|
Review by
breel
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/20/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Not much available in Cheyenne, so I took a chance. asked if she had any reviews, she said no but I have an add in Denver from yesterday...... She was traveling from down south so set the apt for that afternoon after she checked in. 2nd call for hotel /room# Very low budget hotel. Beautiful tiny spinner in the photos meets me at the door in a towel. I comment that she is freshly showered, she didn't reply either way. She tells me to get comfortable. Both in the buff, comes to the bed with a hand towel and jar of lube. Nothing else on the menu.... Definitely not freshly showered..... Basically a 3G hand job. she finished the job, got dressed, and waited for me to leave. Said she was from LV and just visiting. I didn't want to get into a confrontation, and obvious this was all that's on the menu so I left. Very pleasant, very beautiful, but for that price and advertising in the escort section I expected much more. Tried to contact her again, make another apt to see if there was anything else to offer, and she offered a car date with the same menu..... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miss Lee | travelingguy | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/20/14 | |
|
Review by
travelingguy
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Awesome experience, I received all of the services that I was hoping for and then some. She was fun, interesting and didn't race through or run out....I will go out of my way to be in Grand Junction in the future to repeat the experience! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jean | prince albert | Colorado Springs | No | 1 | 5/20/14 | |
|
Review by
prince albert
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/12/14 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Terrible experience. When I first arrived [snip] She kept twitching and was extremely paranoid. In fact it took a few minutes to convince her that I wasn't a cop. Once we got that out of the way, her whole attitude was horrible. She was smoking a cigarette when i arrived. Once she finished that she started to get the bad ready. As she was doing that, she asked me if i had a condom. I said no, that I expected her to provide one. She got pissed off at me and started digging through her purse. She told me i was in luck because she had one left. She threw it at me and told me to get myself ready. As i started doing that she took off her cloths and sat next to me on the bed looking the other way. I asked her to help me get ready, and she bitched at me again. she said she didn't know what i wanted or what she should do. I asked to use her mouth to finish getting me ready. She told me that she didn't want to because i already had the the condom on and she didn't like the taste. But after a couple of minutes of complaining, she started with the tf, stopping every couple of seconds to make funny faces and bitch about the taste. Once she did manage to get me ready, she climbed on top and tried for insertion. But that wasn't working because she was bone dry and there was no lube. Finally I flipped her over on her back but still couldn't get it in her, so I took matters into my own hand in order to finish. I could tell she was miserable and hated her job.The whole time with her she wouldn't look at me. Even as i was finishing and she lay there on her back, she was looking away from me with her arm over her face. Don't waste your money on this one... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stevie Raye | Builder1958 | Denver | Yes | 150 | 5/20/14 | |
|
Review by
Builder1958
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/21/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is an ATF. She is enthusiastic and entirely open minded. Her skills are mind boggling some times. The UTF is fantastic. Don't miss her. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Naomi Michaels | TwoStooges | Colorado Springs | Yes | 72 | 5/20/14 | |
|
Review by
TwoStooges
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/21/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was able to catch Naomi when she was down in the Springs. She called me about 10 min prior to the apt to let me know she was ready, which was nice as typically I'm waiting to the exact second of the scheduled apt before I can knock on the door. She was very friendly and responsive setting up the apt. She met me at the door wearing a towel, which she does well. She is attractive, sweet, personable, a talker, sexy, killer smile, and a great kisser. Her body type is hard to describe, maybe medium/curvy as she has great curves, she's not svelte by any means, but full-figured or voluptuous makes it sound like she should be bigger than she is. She has very soft lips and uses them well. DFK was great and UTF was phenomenal and often, definitely ranks as one of the best I've had - having those lips wrapped around you going up and down will give you a heart attack! Great breasts and nipples - lots of fun with those, but stupid me somehow didn't get around to any Russian with them, :(. She has very soft skin and a great ass, but not excessively wide hips. DATY was clean and she seemed to enjoy. She definitely seemed into me and everything we did, vocal, enthusiastic and attentive. Round one we did mish, CG, k-9 (great views in all) and finished with a HJ. MSOG is a definite as she tried her best to get me going for a round two but it wasn't happening this time. Tipping was on my own. I don't think you can go wrong seeing her! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amy Love | FC_Dev | Fort Collins | Yes | 4 | 5/20/14 | |
|
Review by
FC_Dev
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/21/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Hard one to rate. All services were very good and enjoyable. On the other hand it was like she has just woken up, which wouldn't be so bad except for her breath. It was bad and distracting. But I will not consider that while rating, hoping it was an off day. Other than that, a cute girl who is good at what she does. Great natural body on a small frame. And fun. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicholeofdenver | Bigguy | Denver | Yes | 70 | 5/20/14 | |
|
Review by
Bigguy
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/20/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Nicole a couple of times but not for a year or two. Decided it was time for a repeat. Had the same great service she is known for. She is a very nice lady and a lot of fun. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Naughty Natasha-4461 | GentleJeff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 20 | 5/19/14 | |
|
Review by
GentleJeff
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/20/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Real simple, it's all been said and I give a triple ditto to all the "fantastic" reviews (which read). THIS LADY IS AMAZING. True GFE. PM for other details if you want. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||