Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

30151 - 30200 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Gia (7297) LetsReview Denver Yes 1 5/19/14
Review by LetsReview (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: TOFTT as Gia had been posting for some time and no reviews yet. I was hesitant due to her postings featuring her body and just one in a sports jersey that reveals only a part of her face. You can be assured that Gia definitely looks great and is definitely not hiding anything when it comes to outer beauty. Gia begins the session top and bottom off, but makes it clear you can't touch her down there. Otherwise, touching encouraged. The massage itself was great as she was going deep into muscles at times. On the flip, the massage continued on the front for a few minutes before going for the finish, which itself was great. Gia also brings a great conversation at the right times. If you are looking for a great sensual massage, Gia is a great option.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justina Carter ghost_rider Denver Yes 37 5/19/14
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow, M'Lady Justina is simply amazing. Despite my tardiness due to traffic & construction, I don’t think I could have scripted a more perfect visit. I took the time to read her website and P411, so I knew a little bit about her going into our appointment and what she expected….but it was her little surprises that really added to our time and helped to push it "over the top". I'll avoid the play-by-play here (for a change) but everything was better than expected (YMMV). I wanted to put this wonderful, classy girl in my pocket and take her home. This is the kind of girl you could take on a trip and never get bored. Justina not only has a smokin’ body but she has depth and character as well. She really made me feel appreciated and I soooo tried to return the favor (yum :). Justina also brought something out in me, that I rarely find anymore...."passion". I’m not sure that you can put a price tag on a session like that , so I felt a nice tip was in order. It can be hard not to throw money around sometimes, when you feel like ,000. I do hope that all Gents may enjoy a visit like this, at least once in their lifetime and with a girl this fun and inspiring. Thank you so much, M’Lady Justina. p.s. (wow)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica 3484 Kouno3790 Denver Yes 6 5/19/14
Review by Kouno3790 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Simple amazing, I called her around 6 to set up a appointment, easy set up and went to see her a hour later. Beautiful, differently a MILF. I am always a little uneasy with new girls, but she made sure I was relaxed and at home. Felt wonderful and totally un-rushed. Will be seeing her again soon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane Under25 Denver Yes 93 5/19/14
Sasha Lane weslopeflyer Denver Yes 93 5/19/14
Review by weslopeflyer (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: natural, easy going and beautiful...oh, and very sexy. What more do you need. Great body, strong, feminine, very sexy but in a understated not flashy way. Really fun to roll around with and just super chill to hang with...gotta return for some massage as the full service was excellent, it left me depleted in the best and most complete way possible...highly recommended. I will be returning...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hobbiebobbi Andrew Denver Yes 8 5/19/14
Review by Andrew (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Bobbi on a few occasions and she's always such a treat. She really enjoys what she does and she takes her time to make sure you have a wonderful experience. Bobbi has a sexy, athletic tone with the most amazing set of full, firm naturals you've experienced. She advertises as submissive but don't take that as passive. You'll know she's enjoying herself. I thoroughly enjoy the multiple positions, toy box and the time and excitement she brings to each encounter. She rarely takes new clients or advertises these days. But, if you are fortunate to get her time, you'll not be disappointed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maestra FKA Monet funandgamesguy Denver Yes 11 5/19/14
Review by funandgamesguy (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ok so first thing first, the phone number is NOT accurate. She does NOT have a work phone at the moment, but I could not submit the review without a phone number listed. Now for the review. I had a couple friends over having a couple beers and bullshitting about this crappy weather. What a shitty Monday it is in general. We got to talking and one of them suggested we get a girl who wanted to have fun. I had just happened to run across Maestra the other day and when we were chatting she mentioned she may be coming back to the business. Well when my friends threw out that suggestion it got me thinking, and I decided to get in touch with her. It has been awhile since she has been active, but I had fun with her way back in the day. I know she is cute, sexy, fun, and open minded. I asked her if she was up for it and she said it was something she had always wanted to try multiple guys sometime and she was celebrating a recent change in her life so why not? Given that it was going to be a multiple person party I suggested she may want to stay all night. She quoted me a price of . Which I thought was more than fair. She arrived, on time, and looking GREAT. We had a couple drinks, and then the party really started. Both of my buddies were stunned that she looked as good as she did, and was as friendly as she was. There was lots of kissing, BBBJ, NQNS of course. One of my friends simply lives to DATY, and she was greedily giving me UTF while he went to town on her. She was squirming all over the place and kept switching from me to my friend. She is quite the fun loving girl and we all took turns in different positions while the third guy either teased her or just watched. Greek is not on the menu, but that was fine with us in any case. She got each of us to completion at least 3 times and seemed to prefer to swallow most of all. My buddies went home after she rendered them unable to perform any longer and she stayed the night with me where we had more fun 1 on 1. It was definitely money well spent, and she confessed that she has missed being in the business and having fun. And she said that the night was the absolutely perfect way for her to celebrate the loss of some dead weight in her life as well as checking off the multiple guy experience from her bucket list. I don't know if she is going to be providing more regularly again, and even if she does if she will be offering this service in general or not. However, I recommend her with whatever services she offers. Quite simply, she excels at giving the GFE experience. She is a true Courtesan. I tipped her another simply due to the great service and her “can do” attitude.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Baby_Doll GianCarlo Denver Yes 1 5/19/14
Review by GianCarlo (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I found this curvy shaped lady on P411 who just moved here from Idaho. She provided a great full service GFE/PSE with the best of the best UTF I have ever expereinced. Being a seasoned person in the hobby i can vouch that this was the best french lesson to date. I will definetly see her again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tayl0rTay Dre success No 2 5/20/14
Review by Dre success (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/14
Time: 45 min Location: In-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Tayl0rTay was not a good experience. After seeing her ad I tried for several days to contact her, four days later I received a call from her and was able to set up an appointment. We agreed on a time and place to meet. Two hours went by our agreed time and taylor finally decides to call explaining how she oversleep and is otw. Another hour and half go by when she finally shows up. She smelled like alcohol and had some sketchy black guy waiting in the car. I must say I have never had an escort with such a bad attitude of (your lucky you be in my presence). We agreed on a price before she came over but she immediately started to up sell herself. She was on her phone half the time, seemed like she was setting up her next appointments or talking to the guy in the car. When we got down to business it was boring, only lasted for 15min, only nice thing is that she was willing to do greek for extra cash. After our meeting I googled Tayl0rTay houston escort, and found a lot of alerts on her for numerous things. I'm not going to contact her again. I highly recommend you do some research on her before you decide to see her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
madison may Tinman690 Denver Yes 25 5/19/14
Review by Tinman690 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is way overdue, but I met Madison in centennial for an hour appointment and was not disappointed. She was sweet, nice and oh so giving. Can't wait for her return. Thanks Madison, enjoy Garland!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kinlee GianCarlo Denver Yes 3 5/19/14
Review by GianCarlo (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Another fantastic visitor from Texas. Kinlee is a beautiful, young tight spinner with a great body, and excellent french skill. Planning to see her again before she leaves this week


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Latina Celeste victor Denver Yes 6 5/18/14
Review by victor (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Celeste is a very pleasant lady. She arrived right on time in a happy, playful mood. After some small talk, the fun started. Her breasts are amazing. She was very attentive and passionate during the session. After the main activities, we talked for a while. She offered me a reviewer's special so the rate may not be the same in future sessions. I was offered a 45 minute session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nomi Secrets Woodman Denver Yes 16 5/18/14
Review by Woodman (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I asked Nomi to wear thigh highs, heels and she added a garter belt to the outfit. Great kisser, one of the best DFK out there. DATY was great and nice and clean. Great UTF and then had her climb on top for a while then I got behind. AWESOME!!! New incall has an very nice apartment, which is better than the hotels. Thanks for a wonderful time. See you soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April 720-xxx-9251 shift64 Denver Yes 9 5/18/14
Review by shift64 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: sweet girl, very cute. will repeat


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alyssa Lane ExerciseJunkie Denver Yes 2 5/18/14
Review by ExerciseJunkie (52 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Alyssa at a nice DTC hotel after a standard two call procedure. She had the room perfectly lit with nice candles. She was wearing some great black lingerie that accented her athletic 5'10" gorgeous body and ample chest. She has an incredibly beautiful face and sexy voice. The body rub / massage was very good and she was able to use her sports toned muscles to get all my kinks out. It was everything I was hoping for and more, all in a great value for the hour. Treat her nice fellas.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shauna Styles Chocolate Man Denver Yes 42 5/18/14
Review by Chocolate Man (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/18/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Shauna a few weeks ago, and neglected to post a review earlier. It was an absolutely fantastic experience. From the time she met me at the door, she was very warm and welcoming. After having a stressful day, she quickly put me at ease. She's definitely a GFE with a beautiful body and she aims to please. I won't go into details, but the UTF was phenomenal, and has crossed my mind frequently after our session. I will be seeing her again, and would like her to be one of my regulars. Treat her well gentleman. She's a nice lady.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond and Michelle Likenthrope Colorado Springs Yes 15 5/18/14
Review by Likenthrope (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/18/14
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw her at a motel in the Springs. Normally a Denver girl. Crappy place but she didn't know the area well and said she picked one at random. Was planning on going somewhere else. She's petite, cute, and seemed very sweet. I believe she's trying to get established. White/Latin mix with a little bit of Native American. Pictures are her. She offers a two girl session, but I prefer seeing one at a time. She was certainly enough. I'm glad she visited. It was one of my better experiences.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MJ-4750 bytor2112 Denver Yes 5 5/18/14
Review by bytor2112 (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/18/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I seen MJ after a first review went up on her so I took the plunge yes like the other two reviewers said her screening is very thorough but once you you pass its all cake from their. found MJ to be very friendly and accommodating and very open minded I will defiantly see her again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann tha_donjuan Denver Yes 56 5/18/14
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/18/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Noticed Lilly Ann was pretty new to the scene. Set up a time and met at her incall in DTC. Very nice setup with no issues at all. Once she opened the door I have to say I was happy that she looked like her pics. She was very engaging and really had a good personality. Off came the clothes and got on the bed...she joined me and before I knew it she had me at attention for some nice translated French. It seemed a bit rushed but I understood given this was only a 30 min session. We then proceeded through couple of position and ended in missionary. Overall I would say that I had a good time...I do recommend her as she is a cute girl.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne FitBoulderMan-9942 Denver Yes 57 5/18/14
Synful Natasha BurgerBoy Denver Yes 55 5/18/14
Review by BurgerBoy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sexy, seductive, sensual, sweet, smart...."Synful" Absolutely enjoyed meeting Isabella. It was a pleasure in every respect to experience her erotic charms. I look forward to many more encounters delving deeper into her many talents.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alyson Jones WaitingItOut Denver Yes 1 5/18/14
Review by WaitingItOut (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Alyson is from Dallas and I was able to see her during her brief visit to Denver. The photos in her ad got me going as soon as I saw them and her reviews convinced me to pull the trigger. Set up was very easy on email. Also sent (and later got an OK) )411 however she did not check detail on my P411 Alyson is quiet and laid back, nice and easy to talk to. Unlike some providers, she didn't "attack me" at the door - it was like visiting a friend. She is very pretty and her glasses (which she wore the entire time) give her that hot nerd girl vibe. Very slim but shapely body, long flexible legs, large pendulous breasts with large areolas. She has a lot of great reviews on ECCIE and I knew that she enjoyed some rougher action. But I knew better than to start that way. LFK eventually lead a little deeper, she has really luscious lips. DATY was fantastic - I don't consider myself very good at it but she seemed to enjoy it. UTF was deep and aggressive. Moving to the floor with her on her knees, I grabbed her thick hair and pounded the back of her throat. Back on the bed, we started with missionary, tried a few other positions, but we both seemed to enjoy mish the most as that's how we ended. She advertises as submissive, which I'd agree with, but I found out the "rough sex" part goes both ways. Her biting, licking, and pinching was at a level and quality I haven't experienced until now and it definitely created higher intensity in the session. With me trying to spread her long legs further apart, she trying to keep me from pounding deeper, I stopped caring if I was too rough - I could feel her pussy pulsing around my dick when we came together. Alyson told me she'd like to come back to Denver - she's definitely worth a visit if she does.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle-1735 GentleJeff Colorado Springs Yes 2 5/18/14
Review by GentleJeff (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A wonderful GFE & a real MILF. Being with her was like being with my high school sweetheart. Truly enjoys what she's doing and a very enjoyable and smart lady to hang with. If you like ladies who know what they're doing and can carry on a good conversation then go see this fine lady. She offers both FS & massage. She's on my list of regular ladies. I tipped her another 40, she's worth far more than 160. PM me for any other details.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SAVANNAH-1094 Kouno3790 Denver No 1 5/18/14
Review by Kouno3790 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well after my main girl had to cancel I found her on BP and have had luck there before so wanted to give her a try...Bad idea. So after answering about 10 questions via text she final told me where to go, when I got there she told me to she was getting ready and I should turn off my lights and engine as I wait. This kinda worried me, so I turned off my lights, but not my engine and thank guy I did. Few minute of waiting two black guys pulled up to my car and started to yell at me to get out, thankfully I left my engine on and drove off as fast as I can. After that she would not stop texting me demanding I come back. Watch out for her, she is a scam.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jazzmynne Park Man Denver Yes 45 5/18/14
Review by Park Man (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Jazzmynne numerous times over the past couple of years. She is a beautiful, amazing, mature lady that is extremely warm and skilled. She obviously enjoys being with her clients and really communicates that she enjoys her profession. In addition to being very skilled, I find that I really like her as a person. Time with her is satisfying in so many ways including warm companionship...no cold indifference with this lady. I cannot say enough about her skills....her experience and obvious enjoyment with what she does comes through every time. She is a classy lady...please treat her with respect...she really deserves it. Her incall location is the finest I have ever experienced..very safe and private. In summary: Jazzmynne is an A++++++++++ provider.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashleigh Love-5233 Dick Denver Yes 4 5/18/14
Review by Dick (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is a beautiful girl! Great body! The pics are accurate. She currently looks like the pics on her site without the blonde hair. Set up through P411 and texted our way to a great session. Incall is easy to get to, and there is no hotel stroll. Everything is covered, and there is no DATY or GFE as she mentions on her site. If you need that, she's very close, but not GFE. Maybe her longer sessions are. She said greek is available at an extra cost, but I did not partake. She smells clean and fresh and you leave without smelling like you've been up to something over your lunch break. Nice. Overall she's very FTF. Read her site so you can see her boundaries. Follow those, and you will have a good time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor Ridehard351 Denver Yes 170 5/18/14
Review by Ridehard351 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Let me just say that so far she is by far the best provider I have had the pleasure of spending time with. Her utf skills are amazing I was looking for a bbbj with cim ending and boy did I find it:) The daty was so tasty I almost didn't stop. She has a great pair of big beautiful boobs with amazing nipples. When I arrived she made me a crown and coke and she enjoyed a glass of wine. There was not a clock in the room and I never felt rushed after we finished we spent a good 10-15 min caressing each other and talking. Fellas this is what a true gfe is all about. I will without a doubt be back for seconds.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brielle Paige century2ride Denver Yes 9 5/15/14
Review by century2ride (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Chloe is new to the Denver scene and I saw her post for the first time the other day. I thought WOW - nice pics and great website. So as I looked further into it I saw the she did a two girl with Brielle Page. Since I have admired Brielle Page's post for a while- we never got together. SO I got to thinking, this is the perfect opportunity since it has been a while since I have done a two girl. So I filled out the form on the website with all the screening information, including date and time, and got a YES back from Chloe. So game on and what a game! I arrived at their incall which was pretty easy to get to. And when I knocked on the door I was greeted by two AMAZING ladies, in bra, panties and fishnet stockings. They pulled quickly into the room so they could close the door. Then kissing and hugging - gotta say and awesome start. I brought some wine and chocolates, but they said, save that for later and led me to the back room. They got on the bed, with space between them for me - as they said - we are waiting for the meat between the sandwich! Damn! I couldn't get undressed fast enough. Soon I jumped between them and then everything began. I told them I hadn't done this in a while so I was looking forward to them taking charge - and that they did. However, I said this is unfair - they still had their bra and panties on - so I helped them relief them of their clothing and soon everyone was naked! OK - game on and what a game this was. We began with kissing, and rubbing and their breasts were so AWESOME. And then after a lot of sucking - CHloe sat on my face while Brielle put the condom on and hopped on for a cowgirl ride. They played with each other, while I just enjoyed what was happening to me. We switched things up severl times, with Brielle on Chloe while it was doggie for me on Brielle. I got say, the flow in movement was like we had known each other for while and never a awkward position. It was so great and gotta say, if Chloe is new - she is a very welcome addition. Great Attitude and damn - what a body, breasts and kissing! As a matter of fact, the kissing and everything was great - and talk about working up a sweat. Interesting that with all the activities, they both looked at me and said, we had our orgasms but you are behind. So off came the cover - surprised I lasted this long between CG, Doggie and Mish - but what a ride! Then they did their magic on me - and soon - done! These are great FTF ladies and if Chloe is new - I couldn't tell since she enjoyed every minute! I am glad that I found the two girl option on Chloe's site because it was so worth it. I finally got to see Brielle (who is AMAZING by the way) and got to join in on an adventure that was simply amazing. I can't wait to do this again with two beautiful ladies all over you! Thank you Chloe and Brielle - for a fantastic FTF time! Can't wait for round two! See you soon! Enjoy the ride - Cyclist


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Wendy Whitney Bit Banger Denver Yes 54 5/15/14
Review by Bit Banger (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Our sage begins with an ISO containing trivia questions regarding a major component of our evening, Bizet’s opera Carmen. Wendy responded with favorable answers. Tickets were bought, hotel reservations made, she even bought a new LBD (little black dress) for the event. :( Then things took a turn for the worse. Health issues forced me to cancel :(. Wendy accepted this with quiet grace. When I got an early discharge, I quickly called her and things were on again. Wendy met me at my downtown hotel. After changing into our evening cloths we adjourned to Larimer St. for a quite dinner and stimulating conversation. This was followed by a short walk to the opera house for the performance. While the music was good, the staging was a major disappointment. The “spectacle” of the 4th act was totally missing. The saving grace was the outstanding vocal performance of a 2nd tier character, Micaela. After the opera, we made a stop for coffee before returning to the room for more intimate activities with a view of the Denver skyline. A blissful conclusion for my birthday. Bottom line: Repeat? Maybe – Wendy’s rates are slightly out of my normal budget range. This was a special occasion which warranted a splurge. Under similar circumstances, yes. Recommend? Absolutely – Wendy more than fulfilled my desire for conversation, arm candy, and companionship. Everything else was icing on the cake!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Natasha-4461 springssailor Colorado Springs Yes 20 5/15/14
Review by springssailor (61 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/14
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Phenomenal, Extraordinary, Outstanding, Astonishing... bordering on unbelievable!!! These are a few of the words I find myself using to try to describe Natasha. The problem is those words don't begin to adequately describe how wonderful this lady is!! I had planned to see her last week, but there an issue with her phone not getting my confirmation messages. We were able to reschedule this week and I'm soooooo glad we got together. Natasha's in call is in an easy to find area of the Springs and her directions to find her were perfectly clear. When I arrived she offered me a bottle of water and we quickly moved to her bedroom. Natasha not only knows what the definition of GFE is she demonstrates it to the max. Her kissing is out of this world; her touch is sensual; and her connection with me was immediate. In the short time we spent (next time it definitely won't be that short) she experienced a number of orgasms and brought me to a knee shaking one. We then spent some time cuddling and chatting and I discovered this sexy lady is wicked smart... something that really enhances my desire when I'm with a lady. Thank you Natasha... you are so much still in my head. I want to see you again very soon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey Ryder jrodster Denver Yes 32 5/15/14
Review by jrodster (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have always wanted to see Zoey. She gets a fantastic review because she is simply extremely hot and has a great attitude. It was a simple 2 call set up - she checked out my profile on TOB to gain some comfort that I was for real. DATY was great, nice CBJ, good conversation, and overall an excellent experience. I didn't spring for the full our hour and did not get to mess around as much as I would have liked. No DFK, which I really like; but even so, I am a fan!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexxy Sabrina kinky_dog Denver Yes 11 5/15/14
Review by kinky_dog (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What an amazing provider, what an amazing session! I was lucky enough to have a chance to meet this gem while she is in town and so glad I did she is beautiful, young and very energetic. When I got to her incall I was greeted by a green eyed, tight bodied beauty with a cute southern accent (totally hot) I knew I was in for a good time. Some fun get to know you conversation was followed by an amazing utf session, just that is worth the price of admission. Anyways won't get into too much detail but if you get a chance to see her do it before she leaves you won't regret it! Thanks again Sabrina can't wait to do it again and love the glasses.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MJ-4750 angus.mcgongagle Denver Yes 5 5/15/14
Review by angus.mcgongagle (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After researching her history and seeing MJ's ads in various places I was very interested in seeing her. Her petite little body looked very fun in the pictures (and in the flesh she does not disappoint). Anyway I decided to set up an appointment and am really glad I did. She's definitely one that I'll be seeing again in the future as a regular. For first time customers she has an understandably thorough although not difficult screening process (via text) to make sure of her safety, etc... She's likewise open to being screened. Once that was all done, the usual 2 call to get to her location. Her incall was clean, smoke free, and conventional. There were a few scented candles burning and the TV was on. Upon entry the usual pleasantries, etc.. were exchanged. She'd also requested I bring some adult beverages which I placed on the shelf. Our appointment was just was I was needing. She's fun and chill once the ice is broken. She has an awesome body and our time together was a lot of fun. As I said, I'll be seeing her again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Belle mtnman2000 Denver Yes 38 5/14/14
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Elle is great. Very easy to deal with, always accommodating. And her blowjob skills are just off the charts. One of the best in Denver. I wish she dropped a few pounds but she is still hot.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexxy Sabrina just4fun Denver Yes 11 5/14/14
Review by just4fun (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had wanted to see Sabrina the last time she was here but not able to. Made sure I did this time and glad I did. The reviews on her are very accurate. She is fun to be around and very skilled and passionate in her activities. She very much enjoyed giving and receiving pleasure in our time together. Our time went quickly even though she is not a clock watcher. I reluctantly left wishing I could have stayed longer but relishing the great time shared. She is a lady you don't want to miss. Thanks for a fun time Sabrina!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicole Darling lv4fun Denver Yes 8 5/14/14
Review by lv4fun (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Nicole before. She moved from Denver a couple of years ago and is moving back. She is an absolute ATF of mine. Her skills are some of the best and her attitude is just as good or better. I am sorry I can't rate her higher than fantastic, maybe extraordinary or phenomenal would be a better. Her incall was in a nice DTC area hotel. Setup was easy after verification, standard two call for room number. She is a great kisser and it only gets hotter from there. Very clean and tasty. I really didn't want to write this review because she doesn't post often and books quickly and I want to see her again. A meeting with Nicole is a special experience which I hope to repeat. As she sometimes says - treat her with respect and she will treat you like a King. I feel like royality. Thanks Nicole


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy at One + One Spa mtnman2000 Colorado Springs Yes 1 5/14/14
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nuru slide. If you ask for it, she will give it. She is a hot little asian spinner that has some nice utf skills. AMPs aren't the same as escorts in terms of how your time is spent. With an AMP, your getting a massage and table shower for a bit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexxy Sabrina Builder1958 Denver Yes 11 5/14/14
Review by Builder1958 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Another one of the great Dallas ladies. Easy set up to a nice in call hotel. She is fantastic in all regards. If you like younger, talented women she is for you. Hope I can find time to see her again before she leaves.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amanda 720-XXX-7274 aka Scarlett gntlmanbear Denver Yes 3 5/14/14
Review by gntlmanbear (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up was easy, one call. I arrived at Amanda's apartment (a run down place just off Federal) there wasn't even a door knob on her apt door, but a cloth stuffed into the hole where the knob should have been. Amanda is a pretty girl a little on the heavy side. Pleasant, and gets right down to business. I was a little nervous with the neighborhood and popped as fast as I could to get out of there. There were some activities I wished that I was told were not included in the half hour session but were included in the hour session. Over all I was disappointed and will not see her again, if you do I hope your experience is better than mine.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kari wreckedred Denver Yes 11 5/13/14
Review by wreckedred (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Kari on short notice and she made it easy to book and find her place. Clean safe and in a nice part of town and pretty straightforward to find. Kari has a lot going for her - she is hot and nice. She seemed to really care that I was having a good time. Smart, witty and engaging I couldn't ask for more. Thanks Kari.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crissy Teagan cowboy6969 Denver Yes 4 5/13/14
Review by cowboy6969 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Absolutely a fantastic time. DFK when I walked in the door. Excellent body. She was very responsive to the DATY. She straddled my face and rode my mustache. I couldn't have scripted the hour any better. She left me spent. Cleaned me up afterward. Everything was first class. I highly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kia Peppers bigdude1970 Columbia Yes 1 5/13/14
Review by bigdude1970 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/14
Time: 45 min Location: ColumbiaIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm not new to the hobby and I've met several really awesome girls. Kia Peppers is top notch and has officially taken over my #1 position ;) . She is amazingly outgoing and will instantly take you out of your day into a whole other world. This is the first time I've taken the time to write a review and I am only doing so because she provides such a fantastic overall experience. Keep in mind you get what you give. Be open and outgoing, polite and greet her warmly when she comes to the door and she will take care of all the rest ;). In short treat her like gold and she will treat you like a King. Our visit was just a meet and greet (I was hoping to book her again but didn't catch her as she was only driving through town) 30 min. Our session was totally unrushed and it felt like we packed hours of fun into those minutes. If you are looking for a provider who will give you an genuine experience she should be your number one choice. I would challenge anyone to find a better GFE provider. Modesty prevents me from sharing the details of our encounter but I'll repeat again a little kindness will buy you the most fantastic encounter with any provider EVER! You can PM me with any specific questions you may have.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn 248-660-2674 jakew110 Denver No 1 5/13/14
Review by jakew110 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/7/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This girl literally just robbed me at the Holiday Inn Express in Denver. I'm a really nice, friendly, caring guy and did not deserve this. And since I obviously can't call the cops, I just want to make sure no one else has to deal with this horrible piece of garbage human being. I'm sure if she ever sees this, she'll make some crap up, but I can assure you that she is a liar and a thief. Please do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. She may have completely ruined the hobby for me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kinlee tribecos1 Denver Yes 3 5/13/14
Review by tribecos1 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw that Kinlee was visiting from Dallas and decided to see her. She has a great attitude and really puts you at ease right away. She greeted me with a kiss when she answered the door and the conversation was such that it didn't feel like this was our first time meeting. She is very energetic, enthusiastic, and skilled in all items listed above. She definitely seems like she enjoys what she does. This is her first visit and she's only here through the end of the week, so see her while you can. Hopefully she will make return trips to Denver on a regular basis. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and will see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey Ryder carlos slim-2604 Colorado Springs Yes 32 5/12/14
Review by carlos slim-2604 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Drove down to the Springs to take advantage of Zoey's special. She is well reviewed so I can't add much more but, in short, she is the whole enchilada. Great looks, great body, very clean and nice to talk to. In addition to a great body she also has a sexy soothing voice, and we discussed her entrepreneurial ambitions. The downsides were no MSOG in the half and no BBBJ, but I respect her concern for safety. She is a relatively low volume provider and caters to a more upscale clientele. Of course YMMV and this is solo mi dos centavos.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennacee CjSleek Denver Yes 43 5/12/14
Review by CjSleek (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw her on bp and saw the reviews of her here was really good so decided to give her a try Standard two way call and text got to her ic nice residence area she greeted me at the door and went to her room which was nice and clean she asked me what kind of music I liked and put it on which i thought was really nice we took care the donation part and got to the good stuff we started with little touching and fantastic utf and russian After that put the cover on she started on top which felt really wet and tight and was really enjoying her self which I really liked after that went to k9 which was awesome and I worked my way into greek which I didnt know she liked.( jackpot my favorite thing to do) she was so responsive I just couldnt hold on too long i asked her to change to mish and still at greek we had eye contact the whole time and light kissing it was so intense and that did it for me. Overall she is fantastic and she really enjoys her self which is hard say about most of the girls in this business and I would definitely see her again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crissy Teagan funtimes50 Denver Yes 4 5/12/14
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Crissy met me at the door, wearing no makeup and looking like she just had gotten up. Overall I was not impressed. I should have stayed with FSBM, which is my favorite. Crissy had expected to provide FS, so I'm not sure where the communication broke down. Crissy is just not my type of connection.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn-4435 lifeisfun Colorado Springs Yes 1 5/12/14
Review by lifeisfun (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Autumn's ad on Backpage. Simple 2 call set up. She looks just like her pictures which means she it hot! She was enthusiastic and nice and a pleasure to be with. One of the best I have had.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yesenia-4618 Bigguy Denver Yes 139 5/12/14
Review by Bigguy (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Yesenia several years ago and decided it was time for a return engagement. Glad I did. I had a great time with a really nice lady. Her ads mention as ass to die for.. She isn't lying.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne auldguy-1768 Denver Yes 57 5/12/14
Review by auldguy-1768 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This visit with Brooklynne was my third and a birthday gift to myself. What a gift Brooklynne was, she had a birthday cake and wine ready when I arrived and was dressed in a very hot outfit. This was one birthday where I was able to have my cake and eat it too. She made this auldguy feel young again. Sweet and easy to talk to.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: