Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

30301 - 30350 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
epic mikehdw Denver Yes 9 4/27/14
Review by mikehdw (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/27/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been seeing Epic for quite some time now. She was under an agency under a different name, but has been independent for a little while now. What an amazing little girl. She it very attractive, really knows what she is doing. She keeps getting better every time I see her. Highly recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LEXINICHOLE bajjwa123 Denver Yes 1 4/27/14
Review by bajjwa123 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/27/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lexi is new on p411. She is still in the process of uploading everything to the site. Initial contact was made through 411. She responded and sent me some of her pictures. I liked what I saw and we set up a time to meet the same afternoon. She showed up on time. She looked great in a mini skirt. All the activities were performed with great enthusiasm. Great eye contact. DATY was clean and tasty. Overall, it was a great experience. I will definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie 719xxx7964 angus.mcgongagle Colorado Springs Yes 7 4/27/14
Review by angus.mcgongagle (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/26/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was looking for something outside my usual group of girls so decided to see what Colorado Springs had to offer. I came across Natalie's ad and after doing some research sent her a text (her preferred method of contact/communication) and set up a 1 hour appointment. Her pics are of a college aged cutey with a body that is right up my alley and when I walked in at her incall I was really excited to see they were spot on. Her body is indeed awesome. Tight, toned, sandy blonde hair, smallish breasts (my favorite), and a perky young little ass. Previous visitors noted pierced nips which I was looking forward to, but sometime in the past she removed them. I didn't ask her why since it was my first meeting with her. To back up a bit, there was an earlier snafu with her phone and we had to change our appointment time. Typical "call when you're close" to get basic location and "call again" when you're there to get exact location. Her incall is OK and serves it's purpose effectively, however for those with animal issues her 2 small dogs (friendly) where there as 'spectators'. When I walked in she was wearing cute little panties and an unzipped warm-up jacket thing. A quick little hug at the door and she went to lay down on the bed with her cute little breasts peeking out. Yummy. Junior was getting happy already. I set the donation on the table which she didn't touch until I was later in the shower. While I was getting undressed we chatted briefly. I then went to lay down on the bed next to her. She then took the jacket off. We started off with a very GFE-like make out session with lots of open mouth deep tongue kissing and general body caressing action. Very very fun so far. I moved down to her nice little breasts and stomach and then after she took off the little panties her smooth pussy. Her kitty is cute, just like the rest of her, and tasty too. After a good bit of DATY, which she complimented my skills in and which her moaning, wetness, squirming, etc.. told me she was enjoying, we went back to a brief bit more of DFK'ing. She politely asked if I was a multi-popper before turning her attentions to junior. She started out rubbing her lithe body against my happy little buddy in a sort of lap-dance like manner, which was both a visual as well as a tactile treat. After a few minutes of that, on went the cover and some TF. As others have noted, TF isn't always good, but she's pretty good at it so you can't tell. She moved her ass up close so I could let my hands explore her body while she continued sucking on junior. I had to shortly (sadly) stop her because I was going to pop too soon and I wanted to get some other activities in before that happened. So into missionary we went. First though, she rubbed some oil on her pretty little kitty saying she's "tight". I moved her knees up to her shoulders and got myself into position. My grateful little buddy went in smoothly and easily. I didn't notice any excessive tightness, just a warm heavenly hug gripping junior. After a short bit of action, during which time she again was making reciprocal moaning sounds, I had to pause because I was about to cum, but alas the sight of her awesome body and the feeling of her kitty hugging my little buddy was too much so I just went for it depositing my load in the cover. Keeping her legs and knees up, I again went down on her with my oral skills, adding of course some digital manipulations as well. She was again squirming and moaning. Oh she's a fun one. After a few more minutes she climaxed, tightly squeezing my head between her shaking thighs. I kissed my way back up for a finale of some LFK and nipple play. Junior was still at attention, but I'm a one-and-done guy so we just lay there talking for a few minutes enjoying the afterglow. I got up to dispose of the cover and quickly shower off, after which I lay back down on the bed beside her nakedness while we talked about life and things in general. She's intelligent and a great conversationalist. The adult activities aside, it's nice to find a girl who's fine with laying around naked afterward talking about stuff and good at it to boot. I'm not a big fan of 3G girls. Her awesome college girl body, the liberal DFK'ing and the afterward casualness of her services make her, in my mind, a great find that I will be certainly seeing again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nomi Secrets Petergold Denver Yes 16 4/27/14
Review by Petergold (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/26/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW. I have been on a string of luck lately. I usually like to stick with my routine of local providers and since Nomi hit the scene it's like I won the lotto jackpot! Her incall location is upscale nice and clean. She was wearing a cute black dress with matching bra & panties. We started with a nice superb massage some chit-chat (my back feels less tense) and we moved our activities to more naughty things >:) She is very accommodating! DATY was delicious and she probably really has one of the best UTFs I've had in a long time! Everything I listed above in activities was done with perfection! She offers MSOG but I just couldn't even get my lil guy up after the first run hehe. You definitely won't be disappointed with Nomi and I'll definitely be seeing her again. :D


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lucsiouslisa-2444 just4fun Denver Yes 8 4/27/14
Review by just4fun (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/26/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A GREAT time was had by all. If you enjoy a lovely lady who is attractive, fun, at ease, great at conversation and enjoys the experience as much as you, then Lisa is the lady you want to see. She is from Utah but may be moving here and that would be a great addition for here. She is very good at what she does and she will curl your toes. She very much enjoys the experience and it shows. You will not be disappointed and you are missing a great opportunity if you miss seeing her. She states that she wants you to have "not an experience that you can remember but one that you can't forget". I did. I will definitely be making a return visit. Thanks for a GREAT time Lisa!!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley-6528 bomblaster Colorado Springs Yes 1 4/27/14
Review by bomblaster (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/26/14
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: TOFTT on this one was told 200 for half, 300 full. Got to the room and gave her 200 and she wouldn't do anything until I coughed up the other hundred. Should have left but didn't. About 30 seconds of translated French then she was wanting me to be ready. A couple positions finished, cleaned up and she was dressed. Twenty minutes from when I parked to pulling out of the lot. Her take on the half and full is half service whatever that is and full service. she is attractive even though the pictures aren't her


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jazelle Jade Charcoalpole Denver Yes 1 4/27/14
Review by Charcoalpole (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/25/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jazelle Jade is a real sweetheart. I arrived at her in call and was greeted by a gorgeous young lady sporting a nice tight frame with curves in all the right places and a rump to die for. She had an enthusiastic attitude and a bubbly personality. All activities were performed with a high level of energy. Not GFE, and kinda shy at first, but once she got into it, she really opened up and I really had a great time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloe! (7851) Gordo Denver Yes 11 4/27/14
Review by Gordo (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/25/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Chloe is just one incredible girl. Extremely fun to just hang out with; totally laid back & chill. Fantastic ink on her; captivating to just look at her sexy, beautiful body with all that ink (if you're in to ink -- she's got a lot). Super fun & sexy to play with, too. DATY: wonderful; a thing of beauty. I don't like sharing many details of the fun I had, but she is EXTREMELY fun and I absolutely can't wait to see her again. She's also a really sweet girl, with a huge, kind heart. Please show respect and treat her well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria Munay skinnydud Denver Yes 4 4/27/14
Review by skinnydud (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/25/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The girl's body is amazingly beautiful I would love to have more of it however like Don Juan said the menu is subject to upgrades. You need to add more money for basic services. I have checked out the Greek world and looks very clean and accommodating but can only have it for for a hh which is too much. The attitude is OKAY she was more about here I am on the bed put it in and tell me if you need me to turn around ... No conversation nothing special except the body which is perfect. I would only see her again if she is willing to get more involved and offer more of the basic services. What she is offering right now is not enough for me to go there again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katherine DonnyBrook Colorado Springs Yes 1 4/27/14
Review by DonnyBrook (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/25/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Provider goes by the name of Katherine and said she recently moved here from Florida. She saw me on an hour's notice with the standard two-call setup for an incall at a decent apartment complex near [snip - location specific]. She met me in the parking lot then escorted me into her apartment, which is obviously set up for just this purpose (not for residence). The photo in her ad is not very revealing but I'll call it accurate, though she has a bit of a belly. No chit-chat, just straight to the back room where a massage table was set up with an envelope on it marked "donations." Since she saw me on short notice I added a tip to her advertised hour rate. She told me to disrobe and get onto the table while left with the envelope. When she returned she placed a paper towel on my backside and proceeded to give a rushed "light touch" massage from neck to feet. Flip time and more of the same. When it was time for the strategic area, she turned on a porn movie, took off her bra (with the offer she'd get nude for ). I passed on that, then she set the paper towel aside, squirted a gob of KY onto Mr Happy and invited me to take care of myself while I watched the movie and she worked around him. I politely ended the session at that point, left and went to an AMP down the street to get things properly done. YMMV but I wouldn't bet on it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenny Bloom Crazy Horse Denver Yes 6 4/27/14
Review by Crazy Horse (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/25/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jenny Bloom looks to be the newest flavor of the month having just come on the scene. She was running a reviewers special to help introduce herself to the community and since I'm a reviewer and she had some hot pics it seemed to me to be a good match. Set up was easy with a simple phone call in the evening for a next day appointment a text in the morning to let me know were she was and a quick call when I got there for the room number. Jenny is pleasant to talk to either on the phone or in person. I'd characterize meeting Jenny as a hook up at your 10yr high school reunion with that cute girl you used to stare at in 11th grade English class. Although she is a few years too young for a 10 year reunion it did have that feel to it. Of course it's all about the fantasy anyway and you may have a different one to indulge in. Jenny loves to have a good time and is very vocal in her encouragements as you enjoy a DATY appetizer before and then during the main course. Her UTF will please all but the most jaded guys and she easily can take it all in by DT unless you happen to have porn star dimensions and even then she'd get most of it. She dances the tongue tango while kissing and all in all is very passionate in her love making. There is no upselling but like many ladies she offers a side menu for extras like CIM or Greek. I didn't ask but I'm sure MSOG would have been available if I hadn't taken so long for the first shot. She's a bigger gal than her pictures might indicate but still not quite the amazon experience unless you're a smaller guy. Some tummy stretch marks but they never bother me but if you're looking for a tight hard body it's up to you if you want to miss out on her passion and skills because of it. I think Jenny will be a welcome addition to our community once she gets herself established with a good reputation so maybe this review will help get her started down that road. ...happy Hobbying... ...Crazy Horse...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain Bit Banger Denver Yes 93 4/27/14
Review by Bit Banger (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After my return from warmer climes (Yes, I was greeted with a snow storm!), I wanted to reconnect with Jez. There really isn't much I can say about her that I haven't said before. Dinner, drinks at a cigar bar, playtime, sleep time, breakfast of champions, ... Fill in the details - all good times!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anastasia Fantasia Duane Denver Yes 80 4/27/14
Review by Duane (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I made an appointment with Anastasia an hour in advance, easy set up, she gave me good directions to her unit. Anastasia met me at the door wearing a thong and teddy top, she is absolutely beautiful, the ad pictures don’t do her any justice! I opted for the massage followed by some adult time. The apartment is small but very clean and the massage table sits next to the bed and she had some soft music playing. Her massage is very good and the lotion she used was a SPA quality massage lotion that was scent free. First, she did my back for about 45 minutes, she also does these unique long stokes that go from the lower leg all the way to shoulders that feel real great. When I turned over, I saw that she had removed the Teddy and her beautiful breasts were bare, I admired them while she did my chest, shoulders, arms and legs. When finished with the massage she climbed up on the table and slid her breasts up my body gave me a kiss and moved back down to tea bag and asked if I wanted to move to the bed. We started out with some light kissing and fondling, I asked if I could eat her pussy she said yes and spread her legs. What a view with her full red lips, milky white breasts and pink pussy! She was very response to what I did and I loved everything she did for me. I left with a very big smile on my face. I can’t wait to see her again. Thanks Ana!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley from BP funseker Denver No 3 4/27/14
Review by funseker (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Avoid? Her body rub is mediocre. After 15 minutes she had me flip and then she stripped down to her panties. She has a pot belly that won't stop and she's just not fun. The finish was very mediocre and just not fun!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyler Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 1 4/27/14
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called off the BP add and scheduled for 30 minutes later. Typical two call. On the phone she offered for 30 or for 60. I took the 60. She was very pleasant on the phone and very pleasant when I arrive. Pictures are her and accurate, maybe taken a couple of year ago. When I arrived she counted the money right away. I explained I chose the 60 minutes because I don't like to rush, she said for a little extra she would be "extra nice" to me. I was in a bit of a compromising position at the moment so I agreed. Her body is fit, trim and firm and very much my type. The problem was everything was rushed, even though I agreed to the tip and told her I didn't want to be rushed. French was good, but translated. A couple of different positions that were enjoyable, but she kept checking her phone throughout the session. She probably spent 15 of the 35 minutes I was in the room with the phone in her hand. She was very vocal during daty but then got quiet all of a sudden. I looked up to see her typing into her phone. Shortly after that she got up, got a handful of hand cream and quickly finished me with a hand job. Never asked if that was alright. I had the impression her next appointment was in the parking lot. As I was getting dressed she mentioned the tip. I was tempted to complain about the length and quality of the appt. but it is my policy to never make an issue and just pay and go. I looked in my wallet and to my horror saw that all I had was a dollar bill. Had no choice but to give it to her. I feel a little bad about this review because she was very nice and very attractive and seemed to be into the activities (except for the phone use) and I really believe she thought she was providing good service. I feel I got about - worth of service for . But the deal here is we provide accurate reviews, so here it it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Christina of Denver blksuperman1911 Denver Yes 75 4/27/14
Review by blksuperman1911 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Her pictures do her no justice. She is beautiful and stunning. Her hands are magical, do not leave without a massage from her because it is the best I have ever had in my life. She has a sweet personality and is a true GFE. She will not disappoint. Stop reading and book an appointment with this gem...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh Morgan Archetype Denver Yes 64 4/27/14
Review by Archetype (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Leigh many times over the past several years, and there's a reason I keep going back to see her. Many reasons, actually. Leigh is the total package - smarts, looks, skills, attitude. My time spent with her is a delight from the moment I walk in her door until when I unfortunately have to leave. A shower is always available for use, and we have always have a great time catching up before the adult fun begins. Speaking of that, Leigh is the best - the best kisser, the best lover. Leigh redefines the "ATF" acronym, and I can easily say she meets and exceeds the "best I have ever had" descriptor below without hyperbole. Do yourself a favor and see what all the fuss is about.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ruby - New to BP tha_donjuan Denver Yes 5 4/27/14
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After reading a couple of good reviews of Ruby I decided to try her out. As funtimes50 pointed out in his review...my experience was very similar. Arrived and she was pretty much in a little see through top with panties and bra on. Very nice. The setup was initiated via email then given the phone number. Once I walked in we took care of business then assumed the face down position on the nice massage table. Very soft sensual touch start that moved to a great massage with a sensual twist. Very nice. As things got heated I noticed she lost her top on the flip. I asked if the panties came off and she was happy to do so for a small tip. Mutual touch was encouraged with light play around the cookie jar. The finish was very nice and overall I was very happy. Her fee may not stay at what it is for long as its is just about the best value out there. I gave a nice tip to show my appreciation. Overall...pretty girl, awesome attitude, sexy ambiance in a very nice apt complex and fee that can't be beat. I give a fantastic rating.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane jdrogo Denver Yes 93 4/26/14
Review by jdrogo (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My time with Sasha was awesome! Set up was super easy through P411, and she was quick to respond to all emails, calls, and messages. Her incall location is great, and very private. She is down to Earth, funny, and polite. Our time started with some chatting over drinks. I could spend all night just chatting with her. She is very intelligent, and knows quite a bit about various subjects. As our time together progressed, and we got to know one another better, we moved to the bedroom. I will not go into graphic detail about the activities preformed. I will say that she is amazing, and very good at all activities. She is very responsive, and will let you know what she likes. Towards the end of the evening, we chatted a bit more, and I unfortunately had to leave. She is a fantastic girl. If you are looking for a wonderful time with an awesome woman, then Ms. Sasha is the one for you. I look forward to seeing her again in the future.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Namfon TheHunter Denver Yes 4 4/26/14
Review by TheHunter (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/20/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Namfon for an hour FBSM. The massage product being used wasn't the best. So there was a lot of friction. This is not good if you are trying to get your knots worked out. At points in the hour she got too involved with the conversation and "forgot" that I was paying for a massage. So, as far as a massage is concerned I didn't really get one. She says her forte is soapy massages, but I am not sure if they are good or not, since I did not get one one from her. I like to relax when getting a FBSM, so this really wasn't for me. YMMV though. Oh yeah, the ending. No fireworks like I was hoping. I would of done a better job myself.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lysa WT36 Denver Yes 3 4/26/14
Review by WT36 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/18/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lisa was fabulous. My kind of girl. She makes you feel like you have known her for ever. Lots of oral both ways. She likes to enjoy DATY as much as I like to perform it. Lots of DFK, and then on to BBBJ. She is one of the best I have ever had. she is not a clock watcher. She would be habit forming if I lived in Denver. I will definetly see her every chance I get when in town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye bixby Denver Yes 150 4/26/14
Review by bixby (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/17/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was easy to contact. Complete sweetheart to talk to over the phone. I felt safe going thru her screening. Very nice in-call. The time I got to spend with her was really a lot of fun. For me having fantastic intimate relations is about having a mutual feeling of safety, trust, communication, and respect with a mental and physical connection. She delivered! She was able to meet all of my carnal desires with a smile and a willingness that made me feel like it was a real girl friend experience. I would say treat her with respect do your best to connect with her and any person would be treated to a fantastic experience. sincerely Bixby


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bianca-7674 lonokai Denver Yes 51 4/25/14
Review by lonokai (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Bianca walked in and took my face in her hands and gave me a sweet, nice wet DFK. She immediately started to undress and help me undress too. She got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth and started to suck me off. I told her to go slow since I was new to the hobby and had only had sex last week after none for 2 1/2 years. I didn't want to blow my load in the first 5 minutes. I have a Prince Albert and I asked her if I needed to take it out and she said no and she rolled a condom on. We laid on the bed and I immediately went to work on that little clit of hers between those tight lips. After I had my fill I slid up to her face and we DFK while I slid into her tight pussy. We switched back and forth from MISH to Cowgirl and I finally came with an explosion. After some soft caressing We rolled another condom on and went at it again. After we laid next to one another and just talked like good friends, no rush. Super accommodating and down to earth.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Klair lonokai Denver Yes 13 4/25/14
Review by lonokai (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am new to the hobby and Klair scoped me out pretty hard. Then she started kissing my face and rubbing my crotch. I got rock hard and we went to the bed. She told me right away that she had changed her policy about DATY and it wasn't on the table :-(. She is super conscientious about cleanliness and I had been skiing a lot and my lip was cracked from the sun, so she wouldn't let me kiss her. She rolled a condom over my cock and proceeded to give me some succulent head. I asked her to stop so I wouldn't blow my load. i got on top and entered her. It had been a long time since I had been with a woman so I didn't last long. After she asked ifI wanted to watch her come and she rubbed herself a got off twice. Now that I have been broken in and schooled I know a little more of what to expect and I wouldn't see her with chapped lips. Will repeat


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria Munay don juan Denver Yes 4 4/23/14
Review by don juan (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: beautiful girl tre spinner, better than any picture can show, very responsive to DATY and DATO, greek is on the menu but to expensive for my broke ass budget, and translated French will cost you another and the clock was set on the table and she keep an eye on it


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Love Bucket boy Denver Yes 32 4/23/14
Review by Bucket boy (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/24/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: "......I'm going to find me a hooker that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch..." I saw her in February. Couldn't resist a repeat. This gal is fun, friendly, pretty and is a fucking machine! Earthquake orgasms with multiple aftershocks! Yes, her glossy glamour shots depict unrealistic perfection but that's her in there and she's a tight little Thai rocket. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=197194


Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany224 fka 503-xxx-9879 tha_donjuan Denver Yes 2 4/23/14
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/23/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: On this journey I decided to press my luck with Tiffany from Portland who was visiting again. Now I know she is a FS provider but I noticed her on BP under body rubs. She has a new number, 971-276-3845, which I called and setup the appt. She had me drive to a location and call...then she did somewhat of a screening and asking some questions to help weed out some crazies. I was then told to proceed to her incall and call when I got there. Then was told to go to a certain floor and call again. FINALLY was given the room number and arrived. She I felt like I had won a prize after finally getting to see her after all that. First...she is beautiful...looks exactly like her pics, the sexy school teacher ones...yep that's her. We took care of business and assumed the face down position on the bed that had a towel on it. She started out with a half attempt at a massage with some nice light oil. About 10 min go by with her not really doing much (no teasing...nada) but the convo was cool. She then said to turn over and she lubed me up and went right for the finish. The upsell was for anything but you had to give more $$$ as her FS activities are much more costly. That didn't surprise me as I heard her FS rates were high. I was not there for that so I declined to give up any money...she said she was going to help me unload then finish the massage. Well after the finally which meant I had only been there 20 min...I said I didn't want the rest of the massage and asked for money back. She agreed to give some of the hour fee back and that was cool. Overall...FS providers doing massages can be hit/miss. This was a miss for this FBSM guy...but I will just say TOFT on this one in terms of FBSM. For those wanting FS she is for you I guess but FBSM is not her thing and she should really stop advertising for it. It's crazy easy money for her given she clearly would rather do FS. Although her attitude and looks are nice...the experience was just average. There are plenty of great providers more worth it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
heatherdaniels Cyclist696 Fort Collins Yes 20 4/23/14
Review by Cyclist696 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/23/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I wanted to write another review for Heather. I wrote a review on her a year ago and have seen her many times since. She is very sexy and fun. We set things up through P411. The night before our appointment she emailed me where to meet at 9am. She showed up to the door looking great like always. She has a wonderful attitude and you couldn't ask for better skills. I don't post a play by play as far as the main events go. I will say everything listed above was done exceptionally well and I had a great time. I highly recommend Heather. She will continue to be one of my ATF and I will see her many more times.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade Asian heaven Rbs570708 Yes 1 4/24/14
Review by Rbs570708 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/23/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup through p411 was efficient. Arrived at incall and was greeted promptly. Jade was every bit as advertised, maybe better. Dress was 'appropriate' and sensual... I was offered a shower and accepted (I always do). Jade offered to join, but I declined. Service was full and I took advantage of a good part of the menu with my two hours. I think Jade also enjoyed the relaxed time. Multiple peaks were reached by both of us...unusual for me when covered. I would recommend Jade to anyone. She's a little quiet, but physically responsive. If your taste runs to slender and petite, like mine, you will be delighted.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet LuckyMan99 Louisville Yes 5 4/23/14
Review by LuckyMan99 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/23/14
Time: 1 hr Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Violet at an incall in Louisville after making an appointment the day before. Violet is a very pretty lady of Thai descent, with a great pair of large, natural breasts. In the interests of full disclosure she does have a bit of a mommy tummy, but she is still very attractive. Violet is very friendly and was quite talkative with a bit of encouragement. She started off with a pleasant but not therapeutic backrub on the bed while wearing only a tiny pair of panties. Not a lot of teasing until she started an awesome body slide on my back. On the flip the panties came off and there was plenty of interactive fondling and she put her large naturals to excellent use. Violet seems to be a very sensual person, she enjoys being worshiped and enjoys giving pleasure. Lots of smiles and eye contact. Definitely recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
madison may Builder1958 Denver Yes 25 4/23/14
Review by Builder1958 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/23/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been trying see Madison during her last 2 or 3 trips to Denver and could never get timing to work out. I am so glad I was persistent. Madison is unbelievable. Beautiful, sexy, inviting, everything you could imagine. I am so glad I saw her. She and her friends from Dallas come up here every month or so. Do not miss her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl hard2please4you Denver Yes 143 4/22/14
Review by hard2please4you (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/23/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have to echo what other reviewers have exclaimed, 'WOW'. Winnie is a keeper and will try to see her every time she visits. Impeccable hygiene, incredible pair of naturals and about the best UTF one could imagine. Extremely accommodating, about the best you could ever hope for in a true Asian experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kari roland7679 Denver Yes 11 4/22/14
Review by roland7679 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy setup shes in her own place and its easy to find. Nice body with a friendly face and expressive eyes. Wearing nice high heels on greet and a great attitude. Started with a little massage to get going. She is accommodating, no nonsense, nice attitude, and easy to talk to. She was great on taking direction and I left happy. She is low volume, fun, and cute.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elizabeth tha_donjuan Denver Yes 1 4/21/14
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This adventure started with excitement as her pictures in the ad are VERY nice. Contacted Elizabeth through text and set an appointment. The ad stated I-25 and Evans...well it's actually east of there but guess that is a close enough estimate. The apartment complex is an older one that looks ok on the outside. I parked and got the room number after texting. The interesting thing about this apartment complex is that all the rooms face an interior courtyard and everyone can see who goes in or out of every apartment. I got to the room and the place was a mess. She was not even ready as she was watching TV. The big shocker...she looked NOTHING like her pics, not even in the ballpark. LOL. The fee is /hr and the upsale is for nude. I am good at noticing a scam so I just walked to the door and let myself out. I was gone. BEWARE of this one...she also works with another scam artist who advertises under Abby. Not the legit Abby that has been around for a while...this one has fantastic set of photos too: http://colorado.backpage.com/BodyRubs/smoking-hot-in-shape-brunette-all-nude-erotic-massage-25/14924603 and is under the number 720-620-3732. I would say that its ok to use fake pics if you are close to them and are just trying to be under the radar. But if you look a hot mess and so is your place...don't expect a guy to shell out any money. Well not this one. You've been warned!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklyn-3390 fork Colorado Springs Yes 2 4/21/14
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/14
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After some recent episodes with BP girls which added to my "hapless" reputation, I decided to go for the tried and true. Brooklyn has been around for a while under a few different names and is a real treasure. This visit was no exception. She is a real model, and is fantastically pretty. P411 members can see the pictures, and they are legit. She has a petite and sexy body. But more importantly is that she is a very sweet person. She is a mature soul in a youthful body. Her eyes will captivate you and her lips will do the rest. She books mainly by email, plan ahead.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dakota (aka Starlite, Cathy,Wyoming Cowgirl) NightMoves Denver Yes 3 4/21/14
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Denver Dakota Location: Westminister I called Dakota because I had to check off "GILF" on my bucket list. I don't think I will ever see a lady three decades older than me ever again. Dakota is a very sweet lady and tries to accommodate your every need.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HayLeigh Renee-9198 colohunter2011 Colorado Springs Yes 12 4/21/14
Review by colohunter2011 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/14
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: she is a very nice lady. but her house keeping sucks. her in call was a trash hole. she provided services with enthusiasm. i would think that an out call would be much better. i felt great after we were done but would not repeat at her in call.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Syrina jdoginco Denver Yes 7 4/21/14
Review by jdoginco (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Syrina is amazing! I saw her early in the morning her last trip to Denver and she looked beautiful. We had a blast together and I would love to see her again and again. What a way to start the day!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond and Michelle flyguy Denver Yes 15 4/21/14
Review by flyguy (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Just returned from a visit with Diamond and feel like I truly found a gem. She is a petite Latina that has incredible bbbj skills, great kisser, and barely legal firm body with a great attitude. Easy setup and was punctual, very hard to find from BP girls. Only downside was the sketchy motel in NE Denver, but definitely a keeper!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Belle demonlover Denver Yes 38 4/21/14
Review by demonlover (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OMFG! what everybody else wrote +infinity+1. Elle is beautiful, charming, smart, and a total nasty fuckslut. She cured what ailed me and put the hoodoo on me real, real good. I want to keep her for myself and I can't wait to see her again. Not for the faint of heart (or dick). TOB needs another category beyond Fantastic for her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl Petergold Denver Yes 143 4/21/14
Review by Petergold (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: One word, WOW! I'm literally kicking myself for not doing multiple hours with Winnie. Winnie is visiting Colorado and I'm glad that I schedule an appointment with her because that definitely was one of the best I've ever had! She is just stunningly gorgeous & beautiful! She has such a cute smile it's irresistible! Very accommodating and generous during our session. Right when the door opened my lord she was wearing matching sexy bra and panties. I'm kind of sad she isn't a permanent Colorado local provider because seriously I'd see her everyday! Photos of her are accurate! Trust me you won't be disappointed!! I need too see her once more before she leaves!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna 314-xxx-0464 fred1964 Denver Yes 2 4/21/14
Review by fred1964 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called Jenna up and agreed on a time. Arrived at her apartment and was greeted and led in. [snip - forbidden topic] Went into the bedroom and got comfortable. Started a body slide massage. Things went down hill from there. I was expecting a massage and she wanted to do prostrate, which is a big no no for me. She wanted me to get more into the massage but not with someone trying to do something else. I left after 15 minutes. Nowhere did it stat in her add about prostrate.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karina-6997 MeMyself&i Denver Yes 8 4/20/14
Review by MeMyself&i (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Karina was actually my first provider experience did some research on her from various other boards and decided to take the plunge. The In-call was located in the DTC. She is definitely the girl from the pics pretty and has a killer rack if I do say so my self. started off with a nice backrub after that I turned around and she pulled out those awesome boobs! Enjoyed playing with those for a bit her soft moans were nice. Moved on to TF some may prefer UTF but was fine with me, from there moved to mish and I must say the girl is tight. All activities were provided with enthusiasm and as for me was a great over all experience to kick off my hobby interests.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver NightMoves Denver Yes 70 4/20/14
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Rylee Location: Denver When we were done with one another I had to ask Rylee to use her shower because I was soaking wet from head to toe- from her "fountain of youth". I lost count at 9 but she said she squirted 11 times, she kept my cock hard the whole time I was there. Her teeth got in the way during UTF, but other than that I had a great unique experience with her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nayla dsiu1979 Denver Yes 11 4/20/14
Review by dsiu1979 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nayla, Where to start.... Booking was easy and fast response. Texted her on Saturday and was able to book at the time. She will text you again to confirm when your appointment is coming close. Incall location was great and fresh. Meet her at her door and she looked gorgeous. She asked me for a drink and I told her I am a low alcohol tolerance. I turn real red.. hahaha.. Anyway, sat down and got to know each other and later went to her bedroom. We lay down on the bed and started to chat more and then we started light kissing. Dining at the Y was yummy and I can feel that she really really enjoyed it. The rest of the detail i will leave out and I can tell you it was great. I would recommend her to anyone to have that GFE. I am going to re book again. Thanks for that experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madi Soleil-5943 br0dy Denver Yes 31 4/20/14
Review by br0dy (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very fun girl, was energetic and seemed to enjoy the experience as much as I did. Greeted me with a Hug and a kiss right as I walked in the door, didnt seem to watch the clock at all and really let me enjoy myself. Overall one of the best I've been with and great experience. She previously went under a different name "Madi Soleil" I can verify it is the same woman though.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Holly Queen-9396 bajjwa123 Denver Yes 1 4/20/14
Review by bajjwa123 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Holly was visiting from Texas. Saw her ad on EB and decided to visit her. Even though she didn't had many reviews, I always had a decent luck meeting providers from EB. Set up was pretty easy. I contacted her through her p411 account and once she verified me, she texted me her address and off I went. We met at a nice hotel in DTC. Holly has a very bubbly personality and all the above mentioned activities was performed with great enthusiasm. I will definitely see her if she ever visits Denver again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Perri gettin' up there-2233 Denver Yes 26 4/20/14
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/20/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I hadn't seen Scarlett in a while and reconnected with her. I had such a good time with her recently, I saw her again within 10 days. I had seen her two years ago and wrote a review then when she was quite new. I thought it was time for an update. Scarlett remains the sweetest provider I've seen. She is soooo friendly, quickly puts you at ease, and is truly interested in making you happy. She met me at the door of her incall in a sexy negligee and gave me a nice kiss and a hug. She likes to start out with a light massage, but things heat up quickly, probably because I can't resist. Her DFK is very nice, as is DATY and UTF. She is skilled and nicely responsive and is still FTF. She is now more medium build than athletic, but she has lovely curves, smooth skin, and fantastic, natural breasts. She is Rubenesque and luscious! After the finish and the clean-up, she again offered a light massage, which I enjoyed as I caught up on her non-provider life. I'm glad I reconnected with her and I will be seeing her more.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxxy Sinclair Jlc6089 Denver Yes 14 4/20/14
Review by Jlc6089 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/20/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow, just wow! Roxxy was awesome. I have wanted to see her for a long time and finally got the opportunity and will definitely see her again and soon. She was very enthusiastic. She is a true GFE. I won't go into detail because nothing I say can do it justice. But I think we both had a great time. She is very good at her job!! After our eventful afternoon we cuddled and talked and let me tell you she is a very funny and intelligent young lady. To sum it up, she is beautiful, fun and my new vice!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nayla MeMyself&i Denver Yes 11 4/20/14
Review by MeMyself&i (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/20/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was my 2nd overall experience and I must say if there was a higher rate then fantastic she would have it. She greeted me at the door of her up scale drama free in-call in a lovely dress. We sat and talked for a bit and got comfortable with each other she offered me a glass of wine to which I declined but appreciated the gesture. We moved to the bedroom and the fireworks began I wont go into to much detail but we had great chemistry, and everything was performed exceptionally well with enthusiasm. She's a safety first kinda girl which is something I look for and respect. Afterword we sat and talked for a bit like old friends. She has set the bar for me as far as what to expect from a provider and I would be hard pressed at this point to find a similar experience elsewhere. I will definitely be seeing more of her in the near future. I was hesitant to right this review as I would love to keep Nayla my nice little secret, but that would defeat the purpose of this board. Fellas she states she will treat you like a king and she lives up to that statement, and I suggest you treat her with no less respect as she is a rare gem.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: