Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

30451 - 30500 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Naughty Destiny Bit Banger Denver Yes 167 4/3/14
Review by Bit Banger (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Yes, another multi-day adventure with privately negotiated compensation. => unspecified! I asked Destiny to join me for a few weeks on this snowbird’s trip back north. I won’t go into the details of the trip, but we explored cities and back country of southern TX. This type of adventure is not about sex. Hell, we didn’t even share a bed. We did share museums, desert motorcycle rides with 50mi between gas stations, mountain hikes, deep caverns, with good food and good times. Destiny is fun, energetic, and a pleasure to be around. Definitely worth repeating with a different set of destinations.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine 719-xxx-4074 Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 19 4/3/14
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jasmine let me know she was back in town. Couldn't resist and set up an appointment for the next day. Very easy to schedule and nice incall. I've seen Jasmine many times in the past and she is truly my ATF. It's always a fantastic time with her and this one was no exception. She is very fun and easy to be with. Time just flies by. All activities were engaged in with skill and enthusiasm. Jasmine has the best body of anyone I have ever been with hands down. I list her body type as slender, and it is, but is also firm and athletic. I can't recommend Jasmine highly enough. I always have reservations about posting a review about my ATF because I'd like to keep her all to myself, but I want her to stay longer and come back more often so, there you go.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leeza-6715 inthehills Denver Yes 12 4/3/14
Review by inthehills (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Leeza was fantastic. After we chatted a little while it was off to the races. This one is a keeper. Thanks Leeza


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn Anderson-3655 ryanspvts Denver Yes 23 4/3/14
Review by ryanspvts (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Basically the best time I have ever had with a provider. She arrived at my hotel and we talked for a while to get comfortable. Then we really got comfortable and had a good time together. We then talked some more for the rest of the time. She is a great conversationalist and is a very interesting person. I will definitely be seeing her again! Probably every other month for the rest of my life.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nomi Secrets ultraf20 Denver Yes 16 4/3/14
Review by ultraf20 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It has been a while since I have posted. I was in the mood for something different and saw her ad / review and thought I would try. She is a very sweet women but also very skilled at what she does. The UTF was one of the best I have had in a very long time. Not DT but a great combination of wet and use of hands. All the other servers were also outstanding. She also has just great communication skills (just the right amount). She is a bit shy / submissive but treat her right and I am sure she will do the same.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Svetlana Ira Geek Colorado Springs Yes 37 4/3/14
Review by Ira Geek (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup was easy. Svetlana arrived right on time. Svetlana is very passionate and remains as multi-orgasmic as ever. Great fun. She is a wonderful kisser, which I really appreciate.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Claire Fraser Ira Geek Colorado Springs Yes 9 4/3/14
Review by Ira Geek (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a great time with this provider. Setup was relatively easy via P411. She arrived on time. We had a wonderful "girl-friend" experience with lots of very passionate kissing, mutual caresses and generally lots of fun. I'll be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond and Michelle Hopper Denver Yes 15 4/3/14
Review by Hopper (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Diamond and Michelle tonight and promised them a review and I am so impressed with them and still enjoying my after glow so figured would write it the same day so that they will know how much their company was appreciated. Was very fortunate to catch these Lady's on a special and so glad for it Most likely would not have took the chance on them otherwise which would have been my lose. They are well worth full price of admission ! These girls fulfilled an unfulfilled fantasy of mine which was the true two girl experience . These two lady's may be young, normally go for a little more mature, experienced . Must say their skills seemed to me to be impressive for their young age Besides which they were mature responsive and downright HOTT!! Had to struggle to get a grip they nearly had me losing my load way to early in the game. They radiate heat. They tell me that they take care of their regulars. I intend to find out. I have met so many bum lay,s In my opinion these two lady,s really truly stood out both with very nice sexy bodies yet different forms which appealed to be. Both also having very pleasant personalities . Diamond seeming more outgoing and Michelle a bit more quit maybe shy. If nobody comes along and damage these two they are going to mature into something out of this world . Have already rated them the Dynamic Duo.What morecan I say for them they are true ASP,S. Wish there were many more like them. They have some rules . Just the same the menu is open enough to have a very good time


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jazmine Monae Crazy Horse Denver Yes 1 4/3/14
Review by Crazy Horse (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Another in the long line of traveling providers that have been visiting Denver lately Jazmine does a good job in making her clients happy. Usually she travels along the east coast and this is her first trip west. No DATY and only TF was a rather limited menu for the price but all other activities were handled with skill and enthusiasm. A good looking young lady in person she has this Renee Zellweger look about her. ...Happy Hobbying... ...Crazy Horse...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gaia FKA Camille supercombo2 Denver No 2 4/3/14
Review by supercombo2 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OMG. Horrible teeth. Terrible body odor. Hideous face. Terrible run down incall that made me nervous with neighbors staring at me as I walked to the door. [snip]. I think there might be [snip] pimping or something going on here. its really a dangerous situation, stay away.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Italian Bella 720-XXX-7923 Hopper Denver Yes 6 4/3/14
Review by Hopper (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What a wonderful time I have with this lady should have signed up to write a review long ago she deserves it. I have been seeing her on a regular basis for a year so guess I would see her again.She delivers consistent without the drama and BS some girls have . She plays safe everything covered . Her menu however does include some fun activity . Which for me is the greek lessons. What truly sets her a part is her wonderful easy going down to earth personality . Even a little humor thrown in once in a while . If you want a good time with a nice friendly sincere girl who delivers what she says You will enjoy your time


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade 303-xxx-3597 Hopper Denver No 1 4/3/14
Review by Hopper (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Not a good personality and watch out for her drama she will try to draw you in and then well there are other more accommodating lady's that take more pride and seem to enjoy there time with you.I think she does not keep regulars as she is always posting


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brandi 720-218-4406 Delgato Denver Yes 1 4/3/14
Review by Delgato (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/29/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: TOFTT here. Private location, typical setup. The positive first: Brandi is a nice looking girl, pretty face, great body; and she seemed sweet for the most part. The negative: as soon as I walked into her low rent apartment, I knew something was up. The place was messy [snip]. She brought me into a disheveled bedroom, we took care of business and I laid on a white towel on her bed (towel smelled clean but looked dirty). Conversation was pleasant enough to begin with, then she said got quiet during the activities. The massage was mediocre at best and she seemed to focus on one body part for an extended period of time, seemed totally spaced out. She wore sexy lingerie, but I come to find out that she won't even take off the top for less than . HUH?? Of course no mutual touching, except for allowing me to stroke her back. I should say that her ad states, and I quote: "B2B Sliding... mutual touch ok, fetishes ok" I can't imagine any of that without paying an additional fortune if it indeed takes to remove her top. False advertising. I finally flip over and she gives me a mechanical hand job to finish me off. While dressing I notice a used condom in the corner in a pile of clothes. Gross... I DO NOT recommend, far better providers out there for same money or less. I will say that if she someday matures, cleans up her act and decides to be professional, she might actually do well in this line of work.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maddie Delgato Denver Yes 1 4/3/14
Review by Delgato (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Maddie is visiting from out of town, staying in a decent hotel, and setup was quite easy. She's super nice, talkative and accommodating, offered me a drink right off the bat. She's great at what she does and a real pro, all activities listed were expertly performed and she's not a clock watcher. Treat her nice, gents.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh Morgan EuropeanMonger Denver Yes 64 4/2/14
Review by EuropeanMonger (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: On purpose, I don't see many escorts but instead keep within a small circle of 2-3 girls that I rotate between. It's just a comfort and familiarity thing that I like. However over the past few months, Leigh is really the only girl that I've wanted to see. There is just such a level of comfort there. I am completely at ease when I see her. The session totally feels like a FWB setup. She's very smart, a great listener and we always have a great conversation as well as an amazing roll in the sheets. She is a very beautiful woman with girl-next-door looks. She doesn't come across as pretentious or fake and has always had a great attitude over the times I have seen her. She is vocal, very energetic, loves to please, definitely enjoys what she does, etc. The times I've seen her, including today, I've left with a smile on my face and a delicious memory that lasts for a few days after. I can go on and on about what happens between the sheets but at the end of the day, unless you have some bizarre tastes, you're not going to leave disappointed. I'm usually weak-kneed and wanting a solid nap. Having enjoyed this industry for 15 years, Leigh is hands down one of my favorite women. I'm sure attitudes and the flow of the session are a bit easier being that I've seen her quite a few times but you should do yourself a favor and visit her at least once. Treat her with respect and be a gentleman and you'll likely be rewarded with a fantastic time with an amazing woman.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Wendy Whitney smaverick70 Denver Yes 54 4/2/14
Review by smaverick70 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Another perfect meeting with a perfect lady. Wendy is beautiful, intelligent and fun. Plus, she has a very tight, toned body. Dinner out, then back to Wendy's upscale in call. She is passionate and rocks my world in the bedroom. If you want to be treating like a king and have the time of your life, then I recommend calling Wendy. I'll be back beautiful.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shauna Styles Figjam Fort Collins Yes 42 4/2/14
Review by Figjam (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Review is long overdue. It's always great when providers come up North a little, so us northerners need to make it worth their time. Shauna really does a good job at making you feel welcomed. She has an extensive menu but unfortunately my guy wasn't up to all the task or I would have love to spend some more time with her. She is engaging and keeps you interested the whole time. I hope to see her again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stephanie (970-xxx-0761) Figjam Fort Collins Yes 3 4/2/14
Review by Figjam (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I feel like we don't have too many quality FBSM providers up here, or maybe I just haven't been lucky enough to find them! But Stephanie does the trick and keeps me coming back. She's petite, has a good attitude and is very sensual in her massage it will relax you!!! The release is one of the best I've had. She can be a little methodical at times, but overall she is does a great job.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anita Coxs Figjam Fort Collins Yes 25 4/2/14
Review by Figjam (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/14
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was around and had a little time so I decided to hit Anita up. I've seen her around FOCO a little and read the reviews so I thought it was time to give her a shot. It's one of things, once you have it in your mind you have to commit in a way. She squeezed me in between a couple of sessions as we had tried to connect in the past but just couldn't work it out. That was my mistake there as I rushed to get to the session, was a few minutes late and then could never really get a good vibe going. Overall, she's a nice gal and a decent provider. She has a lot on the menu and I'm sure a 60 minutes session would be worth partaking more than the 30. In a pinch I'd probably see her again, especially in my neck of the woods, would just try to plan it better and maybe that would help for a better session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella Sakura-7155 smaverick70 Denver Yes 4 4/2/14
Review by smaverick70 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My ASP was out of town, so I thought I'd try a visiting exotic lady. Set up was easy and I was pleased when she opened the door and greeted me with a kiss. Good conversation, although she is a bit hard to understand, not a problem because everything else was great. Attractive and knows her way around the bedroom. I recommend seeing her next time she is in town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bree 719 air Colorado Springs Yes 1 4/2/14
Review by air (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Bree about a week ago setup was easy this is a great lady very pretty thick in all the right place really nice booty booty lovers dream she was very nice only thing not on menu was Greek and cim can't wait to see her again treat her well guys


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angelina Marie coxcomb Denver Yes 1 4/2/14
Review by coxcomb (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Angelina Marie comes to town about once a month and stays for 3-4 days. She posts in both Body Rub and Domination & Fetish sections of BP. I wanted to see her for a Body Rub only as I'm pretty plain vanilla. However, if you're into being dominated then I imagine she's perfect for you. She talked about it quite a bit almost as if she was encouraging me to try. She seems to really like that. Don't take the "Up-selling" as anything too negative.....she was basically laying out a menu. I only had a FBSM, but I listed here the other consenting activities she's open to, for a price. Her pictures are so accurate that when she opens the door you will swear you've met her before. Also, she's very cautious and uses a few tools to check you out but she's for real and is just trying to protect herself. I only listed a "Maybe" as to whether I'd see her again because her massage is just not my style and I'm not into domination. But trust me, if you are into domination, she's the one for you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kirsten JackBeNimble Denver Yes 2 4/2/14
Review by JackBeNimble (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/1/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Really cute girl, lots and lots of energy, new-ish to the biz. I would repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mysti-6166 engineer Denver Yes 3 4/1/14
Review by engineer (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/1/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Mysti a week ago. She was at a extended stay motel. As I arrived I saw a man in the parking lot walking a big pit bull. That man later came by the room, knocking on the door as im in the middle of doggy. She yelled at him "give us a few minutes." After that, it was obvious to me the guy is staying in the room too...mens clothes laying around, mens boots, etc. The session was very 3G. She wasnt dressed up at all, room smelled badly of cigarettes. I went to wash my hands and the bathroom had cigarette butts everywhere. CBJ was horrible, obvious she didnt want to do that. Then she climbed on top for CG, finished in mish. Very weird experience with the boyfriend knocking at the door after 20 min. Has SUCH potential...super skinny, man made augmentations, cute spinner look...but sure didnt do much for me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stephanie (970-xxx-8953) gag23 Fort Collins Yes 7 3/31/14
Review by gag23 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/1/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A tad late on the review, but very pleased with my session. Directed to a nice incall in the heart of Fort Collins. Was led in to a typical massage studio like room where I disrobed and layer down. She partially took her cloths off as well. 60 min of very good FBSM with plenty of teasing. Good conversation the entire time with a good release. I would go again. She is very attractive with a excellent smile and teeth (grossly underrated IMHO). She doesn't post often and has a limited schedule so planning ahead is a must


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Samantha-4458 Gordo Louisville Yes 20 3/31/14
Review by Gordo (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/1/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I typically don't post, but this Provider should consider changing her name to Spectacularly Sweet Samantha. Seriously, this girl is special. Yes, she's beautiful, and she has a fantastic body (her pics don't do her justice! When you see her smile and her eyes light up, you'll agree: she is gorgeous.).....but her attitude and her personality are flat out spectacular. Simply put, she's intelligent and she's fun to talk with; she's fun to be with. Straight-shooter, down to earth, and no BS. She tells it like it is, and she'll have you simultaneously aroused and laughing. I thoroughly enjoyed my session with her, and eagerly look forward to spending more time with her. Please respect her; she is a gem.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten Sonny Corninthos Denver Yes 81 3/31/14
Review by Sonny Corninthos (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is actually my second visit with Lucy. She far exceeded my first visit with her, which was also excellent. I really enjoyed talking with her as she is beyond knowledgeable on a wide spectrum of topics and her skills in the bedroom are a unique blend of passion and sensuality. If you have not met Lucy yet; then you are quite simply missing out! I plan on seeing Lucy again in the future when my schedule allows, and highly recommend seeing her! Thank you for a wonderful break from the stress Lucy! S. Corninthos


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anastasia Fantasia coxcomb Denver Yes 80 3/31/14
Review by coxcomb (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is tough because she is really nice and friendly. However, my experience was identical to the other "Average" reviews. Even though she has moved locations, the place is absolutely disgusting. The massage was pretty decent, but every time she rubbed my shoulders the waft of something that I couldn't quite identify would breeze past my nose. It wasn't rank, but wasn't pleasant. It was just there and noticeable. After the massage, she invited me to the bed. I said OK (my mistake as I'm a FBSM guy) and she said she wanted to cover me up. As soon as she opened a condom that smell hit me! That was it....her nether-region reeked of the brand of condom she uses. I declined the FS and got a HJ instead. When I went to wash my hands, there were 3-4 used condoms on top of an overflowing waste basket. I almost hurled in the toilet. There's no chance I will be back but if cleanliness is not a priority, she's a sweet gal. YMMV. ***** ASP REBUTTAL 4/14/14 ***** This is posted as a rebuttal to my last review. My height is 5 foot 7. I have a weekly maid service so I am confused as to why the place was discusting. As far as the smell I take 2 to 5 baths a day. One in the morning, one a night and one in between each client. I prefer baths as I feel they get the nether regions cleaner. Also I smelled a condom this morning to see if there was an odor and as far as I can tell they do not smell. I did apologize for not being able to take out the trash as the client arrived 5 minutes after he made the appointment.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kymberlilovex woody Denver Yes 28 3/31/14
Review by woody (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kymberli has been on my to do list for some time. Schedules, etc. made this a non-event until recently. Set-up was pretty standard. Location was the DTC area. She is a very pretty girl. Her pics are a bit out of date as she has gained a bit of weight but she is still hot. We sat and talked about mutual interests of the sexual catagory, under kink. In fact we talked so long that I had to re-up. I really didn't have to but I hate to leave a job unfinished. All and all, she delivered. Another visit to partake in some of the activities we discussed may be in the future.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Klair lobox Denver Yes 13 3/31/14
Review by lobox (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Klair is a "Smokin Hot Beauty with a Brain", who really enjoys what she is doing. Gave her a massage with some oil which gave me as much pleasure as her. She makes great sounds and shivers with pleasure. Really knows how to move in all positions. Very accommodating to my needs. Can't wait to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella 702-xxx-9637 Don_Miguel Las Vegas Yes 1 3/31/14
Review by Don_Miguel (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She does communicate well, since her add had no pictures I requested one. We exchanged maybe 4-5 messages and all was set. She told me she will be at my place at a certain time and she was there sharp, fresh and clean. Walked in, talked 2 minutes and went to play. She stripped naked and cuddled for a few minutes and started to get going. She is absolutely fat free which makes her boobs look a bit flat. All else is very good, nice butt. Translated French, deep and energetic. Than cowgirl and finish hand job on her belly. A quick shower and she left. Picture was accurate and recent, was really her but it was a "good" picture. You need to look twice to say yup, is her. If you like skinny and dark she is for you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Denver Eden doubleuj Denver Yes 32 3/31/14
Review by doubleuj (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Everything about my experience with Denver Eden was INCREDIBLE!!! Set up was an easy process and I was able to schedule with a couple hours notice (I'm sure I won't always get that lucky with this woman). In call is nice, safe, and in a great location. Eden is not only a very attractive woman, she has an outstanding personality. I felt comfortable with her from the minute she answered the door. Since this was our first meeting, we sat on the couch for awhile to get to know each other. I always appreciate it when a provider is willing to open up about who she is and wants to get to know me better too. Eden has such an amazing background and bright future that I was beyond impressed with her before we even made it to the bedroom. She invited me to the bedroom and told me to get comfortable. As I was watching her undress, I couldn't believe how perfect of a body this woman has. She really takes great care of herself and I can honestly say that in person, I don't know if I've ever seen a better body -- WOW!!! First round went a lot faster than I was hoping for, but due to how hot she I'm sure it happens often. We had more great conversation and then on to round two. Eden really took great care of me in the second round and even asked what I would enjoy most. She went the extra mile to exceed my expectations for the round two finish. Can't wait to see her again!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora Radio Guy Denver Yes 70 3/31/14
Review by Radio Guy (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/29/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I can't remember the number of times I've seen Autumn over the last couple of years. In contrast, I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen other providers in recent history. Why? Well, I'd say it's a number of factors including the fact the Autumn is attractive (photos are accurate), very personable, and has great technique. But there are two main reasons: 1.) Her low rates and quality of service make her the best deal in Colorado FBSM. This is a VERY expensive hobby and Autumn really helps keep cost down. 2.) She's ALWAYS available. She's like the neighborhood 7-11 store that is always open when you need it. You can call her seven days a week; morning, noon, and night and she'll always answer her phone and tell you to come on over. (btw: she sounds like a teenager, but she's legal). Autumn is a real gem. Just show up on time and treat her with respect. You won't be disappointed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie BP fka 720-427-1330 Aurorascout Denver Yes 6 3/31/14
Review by Aurorascout (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/29/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Like another reviewer, was hard to get return calls/text. However, after getting where to go, it went smooth. The picture needs to updated but it is her (not as slender). Very good attitude, knows what she is doing. Offers different things for me without upselling. This is the FIRST time of getting a two-fer in same session and she knew how to do it. The session was advertised for the hour but was close to almost two. Did not try to rush (like most do). "Overall Experience" needs another category such as "Extremely Knowledgeable." Although a tip was not mentioned/requested, I gave one for reasons mentioned.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella Sakura-7155 rocketmanco901 Colorado Springs Yes 4 3/31/14
Review by rocketmanco901 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/29/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Isabella made me wished I took more Japanese when I was in school! She speaks in Japanese when she is cumming and my one semester was useless. LOL. Her standing stripper slide and grinding really got me going. After that it was off to the races. When done, I really enjoyed talking to her and learning about her. I highly recommend visiting her next time she is in Colorado. Thank you Isabella!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Natasha-4461 COSguy1 Colorado Springs Yes 20 3/31/14
Review by COSguy1 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: To sum it up.... an amazing GFE. I'm very surprised there isn't more reviews on this incredible lady here in the Springs. All the other reviewers described the experience perfectly and is was literally my best ever with a passionate woman who goes beyond the routine to make the time special for both of you. Feeling, hearing and tasting her reaction to the time together made me feel it wasn't just about my own pleasure. She made the effort to look perfect and came in a lace wrapped package any guy would crave. Her pictures and description are exactly what she is and I highly recommend to others. Here is her BP ad: http://coloradosprings.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/reviewed-mature-tall-erotic-sexy-voluptuous-29/12507705


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Erin Blake falcon66pride Denver Yes 2 3/31/14
Review by falcon66pride (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Second time i've seen Erin. She is an incredibly good looking and delicious young woman. Her menu is extensive and she performs all those activities with skill and enthusiasm. She loves to fuck in any position you can think of and her kitty is a meal worth getting into. Did I say she was scorching hot. You could easily get lost in those beautiful green eyes. She visits from Dallas. That is the only thing that keeps me out of poor house. She is truly a nice woman who enjoys what she does and is intent on making sure you have a fantastic time. You will feel at home from the moment you meet her. She is the best i have been with, and i will see her every chance i get. Come back soon Erin


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Simone Love 911C4 Denver Yes 16 3/31/14
Review by 911C4 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Simone is a beautiful, elegant, caring, and proud black woman. I met her at an incall in the DTC. She was running a bit late, but kept me posted by text several times to let me know her status. I ended up late, too, so we both arrived at the same time anyway. We have a lot in common, actually, so conversation flowed naturally. I know there is so much more to her than what little I learned, but she was very open with me. The session was just as other reviewers reported. I would have liked more DFK, maybe I had bad breath? I ate a handful of altoids before knocking on the door. She is the cleanest girl I've ever met. I did some really deep tongue fucking and when I got to the point where it can taste, well, a bit "off" with Simone it was perfect as far in as I could go. If anyone was off their game, it was me. I shouldn't even have appointments right now, this is my busiest time of year and I am more exhausted than I think I am. Sorry Simone, I promise next time to be rested and ready. And, I'll bring more Cookie Butter and Stroopwafels!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mariah BP-6928 mdallasfun Boulder Yes 2 3/31/14
Review by mdallasfun (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/14
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So from what I understand, both of them used to work for Erotic sensations in Longmont, but have gone indie. Saw they were advertising in Boulder so I thought I'd TOFTT. I never had a two-girl-anything before, so I thought this would be a good, cheap start. Mariah is taller w/ a much bigger, natural chest (but kind of big bug-eyes)and Madison is extremely petite (she had some weird hair-weave problem that looked ridiculous)but seemed to be the more experienced and aggressive of the two. However, though my booking time was later in the afternoon, these girls looked frazzled and rushed. They had a big dog at their hotel incall and it's dog-sitter had flaked. While one was on the phone trying to figure out what to do with the dog, the other one debated putting it into her car or locking it in the bathroom. Once business started, it was ok. Nice rub from two girls who didn't seem to mind a little mutual touching. Nice ending and the two seemed appreciative that I didn't fit the physical mold of most of their customers. I also got the feeling that they might offer other menu items (at least to me). However, when I left out the patio, they had a car of their guy-friends outside with the stupid dog they left in the car. How awkward is that to finish an appointment and to walk out to your car and see some guys staring you down judgmentally? Very unprofessional. You'd think that would be obvious . . .not to have your friends waiting for you after you finish up with a client. When I leave any kind of session, I'd like to think that the only people that knows what happened is the client and professional. Not a bunch of her friends who saw your face. I've complained that Perfect Sensations is overpriced for what they offer, but at least they're professional about everything . . . and way hotter than these two girls.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria Munay Likenthrope Denver Yes 4 3/31/14
Review by Likenthrope (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Standard 2 call system, clean and safe incall location at a hotel. She had a nice attitude, a sexy little body, and a pretty face. I thought she looked better in person than she does in her pics. Enthusiastic and eager to please. I plan on going back and if the second session is as good as the first, I'll probably see her on a pretty regular basis. I hope she stays in town. Paid 250 of my own free will, the extra 50 wasn't required.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nomi Secrets crazyb Denver Yes 16 3/31/14
Review by crazyb (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw an ad for Nomi, made contact and set up a time. She sent me a text and let me know she was fighting traffic and would be 15 min late. When I got there I was met at the door with a big hug and kiss like we had known each other for years. She was a very pretty woman with great eyes taller than I thought so that was a bonus. She is very slim and one would almost think is was going to break in half. We started with her straddling my back and her giving me a very nice back rub, with her warm little body on top of me that took away all my stress. I then asker her to lay on her back so I could enjoy some DATY, she was very responsive and tasted great. After that she was more than happy to return the favor with some great UTF. I had to stop her so I could put a cover on and I could have my way with her. She was very happy to ride me Cow Girl style then we switched to Doggy and from there to Greek. She took it like a champ. I then rolled her over so I could see her face while still having my Greek dream come true. She was very much into kissing while we were going at it. I Finished with her ankles in my ears. She was then very quick to take care of cleaning me up, witch I stopped her because she had just taken such great care of me. All in all I would say this girl is a keeper!!! Very willing to please!! Very limber with a great ass to look at!! Thank you very much Nomi, I will be back for more!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stephanie-8388 Crazy Horse Denver Yes 1 3/31/14
Review by Crazy Horse (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I liked the girl next door look in her photos and I wasn't disappointed meeting her in person. When I called her up the price was right but I knew that it'd be at most a limited menu such as no kissing, no DATY. Like a lot of traveling ladies any time spent is an "up to" type situation. Sort of relaxed and unrushed but still 3G. If your expectations aren't overly high to begin with you'll still leave with a smile on your face. Stephanie has a pleasant personality and one really smoking hot body. Small and slender and tight in just the right place she has nice curves with those C cup breasts and nice round booty but I really liked her runner's legs. Don't go looking for a GFE; that's why I'm saying maybe/average but if all you're after is a quick release at a reasonable price with a hot looking young lady then give her a call while she's in town. ...Happy Hobbying... ...Crazy Horse...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sharice coxcomb Denver Yes 16 3/31/14
Review by coxcomb (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I read the two reviews on Sharice and decided to take a chance. She was working out of the [snip - location specific] off 225/Iliff. I texted for an appt. and she got right back to me. Typical two-call set-up but when I called from the lot, no answer. I texted right away and no answer. I waited five minutes and called again.....nothing. Then I waited another 5 and called a third time. Fifteen minutes is enough in my book to bolt. Six minutes later (21 minutes after the appointment time) I get a call from a blocked number. Figuring it was her, I picked up: "Hi, is this XXXXXXX? (my name)?" "Yes". "This is Sharice. Are you still here?" "Nope." "Awww, well I'm so sorry I was waiting for your call and then I saw you texted but after I saw you texted I noticed I missed your calls." (WTF?) "ok." "OK, well you have a very nice day." She was really sweet about it and sounded very nice, which is the reason I gave her a Fantastic for attitude. YMMV, but I won't try again, especially with the trouble the other guys also had getting into the room. Something's not right.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chrissy Teagan Bobfire69 Denver Yes 2 3/31/14
Review by Bobfire69 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Awesome she is for real great time


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SophiaDD BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 25 3/29/14
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sent my screening info via her web site and she responded quickly. We scheduled for an agreed upon time later in the week. Standard two call system to a nice hotel incall north of I-25 & Colorado Blvd area. Greeted at the door by a sexy, beautiful lady in a tight fitting black dress and heels. I dropped off a gift she likes from her web site and donation and we relaxed and chatted a bit. We found out we have a lot in common! Nicely lit room with candles and music playing in the background. After chatting, we shed our clothes and Sophie is an amazing site to see, standing with only heels and a smile. All of the above activities were performed like it was our last days on earth especially UTF & how she responds to DATY. Unbelievable canvas, skills and intelligence. Great sense of humor! She has a very high sexual energy BCD that I've only experience with two other ladies. Take your vitamins & be well hydrated because Sophia is a nice, nice workout. Highly recommend and thank you Sophie for a fantastic evening!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
natalie-3308 colohunter2011 Colorado Springs Yes 1 3/29/14
Review by colohunter2011 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: i saw natalie's ad on bp. after texting her she emailed me another pic of herself. all i can say is WOW!. she looks like her pic except maybe a little older. she is gorgeous. after the standard two call check in i arrived at her incall. it's a small apt in an older house. it was clean but crowded with her stuff.we chatted for a minute i took care of the paperwork and then got to it. she took off her sexy dress and laid down on the bed as i got undressed. we did some deep fk and my hands explored her body. nice natural boobs with big nipples a nice shaved kitty with large labia. i got right down to daty and she had a nice o. then it was mt turn for some utf. after a bit she put the cover on and went to cowgirl. let me tell you this lady has one tight pussy. it took me only a couple of minutes to pop. i will definately go back for more


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne meltonj Fort Collins Yes 57 3/28/14
Review by meltonj (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/14
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Gentlemen, you must visit Brooklynne! She is one of the sweetest, kindness persons I have ever met. From our first few minutes together, she made me feel like I had known her for a long time. Great people skills. She also has great sexual skills that you would expect from your girlfriend. Our time was short, but she is an excellent provider. One of the best kissers ever!! Gotta see her guys!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie bobcat14 Denver No 52 3/28/14
Review by bobcat14 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Another no-show for Rylie! I contacted her two days in advance and she replied later the same day. She said we were good to go for the day and time that I suggested. However, several followup emails from me to her yielded no replies. I shouldn't have gone to the location of her in call on the day and time of the visit, but I did just that. I called her 10-15 minutes before the appointed time.. no answer.. no reply. From my viewpoint, she is very unprofessional. I know from her reviews that she has done this sort of thing a number of times. Look elsewhere, otherwise you may be wasting some gas and some of your time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennacee Blasted Denver Yes 43 3/28/14
Review by Blasted (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is super nice and very talented!!! Made me feel very at ease and totally blew my mind!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Veronica in CoS jtaffer3 Colorado Springs Yes 1 3/28/14
Review by jtaffer3 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Veronica is unbelievable! Literally the best experience I've ever had. She dresses impeccably, is so sweet and down to earth, and not only is her body worth meeting her, but her face is silly beautiful. She came to me for an outcall and was so sweet, patient and genuinely kind and easy to talk to. Veronica made me feel so comfortable and her passion was second to none… she went above and beyond and was extremely considerate and open to what I enjoy. Even though I'd prefer to keep her for myself, I have to HIGHLY recommend her if you come across her in the Colorado Springs area or otherwise. Just canct say enough, an amazing girl all around…


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: