Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Roxxy Sinclair | mopjo | Denver | Yes | 14 | 3/11/14 | |
|
Review by
mopjo
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Roxxy saw me on short notice on a lazy, warm afternoon. She is a beautiful, sweet, sexy, down-to-earth, and very sensual girl - tall and slender and voluptuous all at the same time, with absolutely amazing breasts, and luscious curves all in the right places. Damn, I'm getting myself all worked up again just thinking about her! Roxxy has a beautiful smile that shines out from her eyes as well as her lips. She is very energetic too, and really wore me out, and I found myself sort of limping for most of the rest of the day! haha.... I had a wonderful time with her, and hope to see her again some time soon! :-) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Akilah Rose | TheOtherBoarder | Denver | Yes | 30 | 3/11/14 | |
|
Review by
TheOtherBoarder
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: When I saw her ad that Akilah was going to visit in a couple of weeks I got in contact with her right away and set it up. She is such a sweetheart and I felt like I could've spent all day with her. I would definitely recommend Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Akilah Rose | DenverJeff | Denver | Yes | 30 | 3/11/14 | |
|
Review by
DenverJeff
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Akilah was fantastic. First time to Denver, and I was lucky enough to spend a short time. I want to go back now and spend a few hours. Great personality. Great everything else. Hoped for UTF, but I'll live :) Go see her, spend some time and make sure she comes back! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Summer 720-xxx-0709 | Timmay | Erie | Yes | 1 | 3/11/14 | |
|
Review by
Timmay
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: ErieIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I must start by saying, I really, really enjoyed Summer & the massage she provided. What I did NOT like what the babbling idiot she has working with her, Athena. I had a 4-hand massage & was expecting a nice, quiet, sensual massage. Summer is pleasant, polite, quiet & nice. Athena NEVER shuts up!...EVER!!!! Summer was great ...I'm a boob guy. Athena could have the nicest rack ever & I wouldn't care because she NEVER shuts up!!!!!Will I go back? Not sure yet. I may or may not go back to see Summer as she is well worth a massage. I wouldn't pay to listen Athena. The massage was Sensual without a cover & both ladies rubbed near but never really touched anything. Summer was nice, but Athena just wouldn't shut the fuck up. Over all, I give it a 5 out of 10 rating. 9 for Summer & 2 for Miss Babbles. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lizzy Pink | lotrswonly | Denver | Yes | 38 | 3/10/14 | |
|
Review by
lotrswonly
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was great! I called for a session and she was willing to work with my schedule. Set up was easy. Upon arrival, we went in the room and both got comfortable. Started with a shower then moved to the bed. Without getting into too much detail I didn't last long on the first go around, she was that good. After finishing we sat there and talked a bit till I was ready for round 2. After round 2 we chatted a little and I took off. She is very pretty and very open. She definitely put me at ease with her bubbly personality and go with the flow attitude. I will definitely be seeing her again and recommend that you do too. By the way sorry it took so long to post, been really busy lately. Thanks again for the great time miss pink. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nikki (720-xxx-4792) | ariwongdiaz | Denver | Yes | 4 | 3/10/14 | |
|
Review by
ariwongdiaz
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This session was little more than what transpires with an AMP absent the hot oriental girl. Of the 30 minutes there, 25 minutes was a body rub and wasting time. She kept the phone on and both sent and received texts while I was there. Her greatest assets are her tits, yet they are hands off. She put them in my face and then when I tried to touch or lick them she moved away. Although there isn't much room for trying different positions anyway, you pretty much get an option of missionary or doggie, either which she rushed. Someone described her a "firm" to which I'd say, if there's enough fat, that keeps the skin from becoming baggy or drooping. This was as bad as any session that I have had and I've been hobbying in Denver since 1995. In all reality, when it comes to actual FS, you get more with a visit to a Colfax hooker. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shay Butter-8051 | thebrute | Colorado Springs | Yes | 7 | 3/9/14 | |
|
Review by
thebrute
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/5/14 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Definitely toftt. Yikes. The apartment was disgusting, clothes and clutter everywhere. I actually was considering sneaking out after I got inside. Shay looks NOTHING like the pics. She asked what I wanted to do... Ummm... Leave. No way in hell I was daty... Or going full service. I asked her for oral... Thought at least I could get off for my . I cim, she left to spit it out. I quickly got dressed and left. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex Blanchett | Hunger | Denver | Yes | 2 | 3/9/14 | |
|
Review by
Hunger
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I know it's trite, but sometimes angels fall to earth. Alex can certainly qualify as one. She is a drop dead gorgeous woman both inside and out. Her photos are her, but do not do her justice at all. She is petite, in impeccable shape with breasts that are both bountiful and tastefully sized, and truly has a face that could launch a thousand ships (or little swimmers in my case.). Her eyes truly set her apart, being the color of Aegean, and her lips were succulent and velvety. She was a joy to get to know, an intelligent conversationalist, and she put me at ease immediately. Our time together started with an enthusiastic lip lock while she tore my clothes off and went down on me. Her tight dancers body crouched on the bed in front of me and released my cock from its confines. She offered me a back rub, which I accepted, but when she bend over to grab the oil the view just blew my mind. I just couldn't resist grabbing her and pulling her into me. She allowed my hands to wander her body and moist creases below, then she flipped me over and began to devour me. She must have worked me over for at least 15 minutes, flipping to 69 and back so I could enjoy the spectacular view and a few tastes of her own honey (she is very sensitive!) I generally don't pop early, but suddenly I could no longer contain myself and filled her willing mouth with my seed. She took my breath away, and drained me into her mouth completely before retiring to clean up and return with a warm towel. We chatted about life, and she charmed the socks off me, being articulate, witty and worldly. She really is a great companion! We cuddled and kissed until round two began again with her sucking me back into action. When I asked her to mount me it was an incredibly tight squeeze, she is in great shape both inside and out. Her breasts looked like they were going to explode as she arched her back and ground against me, bringing herself to orgasm in the process. I sat up and laid her down cupping her ass cheeks and driving deep in missionary. When I paused for a moment to enjoy her kisses she grabbed me so hard with her pelvic muscles that I almost popped completely out of her. Repositioning myself and locking lips again she proceeded to massage and milk my penis with just her vaginal walls.....I couldn't believe the feeling! It was an all encompassing embrace, her arms and legs around me, her tongue probing my mouth, and her pulling and kneading my member with her vaginal muscles. Everything after that seemed like an endless blur of different positions, moans and writhing until I finished again while gazing into her azure eyes. She held me tight and made sure to inch every last drop out of my lingering shaft with her powerful vaginal undulations. I was spent and completely relaxed. My time with Alex was some of the best time I've had in this hobby. She is a stunning performer, simply down-to-earth friendly and a wonderful woman to spend time with. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Celeste | Hunger | Denver | Yes | 24 | 3/9/14 | |
|
Review by
Hunger
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/8/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Celeste is a stand alone among the consorts I've found. She is young and beautiful, long and slender with bountiful breasts, with big soulful eyes and pouty lips that beg to be devoured. But her true allure comes from her humble intelligence and subtle wisdom that crops up during an encounter together. I swear she can read me like a book, and as a result has layered on passion and sexual attention so personal during our times together that I wonder if I've died and gone to heaven. Her lovemaking is slow, powerful and languorous like an ocean wave. As she washes over me with her creamy skin and breasts, I feel as if she is sucking me under the tide and drowning me in the tumbling currents of passion she creates. When I finish with her, well waves crashing on beach is an understatement. If she were a poem, she'd would have been crafted by Neruda, Gibran or Rumi. She's the classic muse, the Beatrice to my Dante. A visit to Celeste will stay with you for many days and nights. I look forward to every encounter we have, however brief, for the surreal fugue-like state she puts me in. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Natalie Luck | jiggamandenver | Denver | Yes | 130 | 3/9/14 | |
|
Review by
jiggamandenver
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So I saw Natalie again (2nd time) a few weeks back. I wanted two pops mainly interested in French, now she does not do UTF but I knew that going in. In our previous encounter the TF was very good and enthusiastic. Aunt flo was visiting so full service although it was offered if I wanted (she knew that's something not everyone was interested in). She also offered Greek but I was just in the mood for french. I contacted her about her HH special, since I wanted two pops she charged another but for not too bad overall plus I think she's real cute. Anyway we have good conversation and are very comfortable with each other now so we talk a little and catch up then the cover goes on and she gets down to business. For me the first round never lasts that long, so it did not take long for her to get me going and relieved. We chatted some more and then cover goes on again, for the next round she really starts doing different little tricks with her tongue, does some really good deep through action, overall the TF was VERY aggressive and wet. Kinda felt like I was in a porn (only difference is I had a condom on). While she was performing TF I started smacking her ass. It's nice and round, if you like big butts it's nice. At the end right before I was about to pop I did a little finger in ass action on her. She seemed to like it and it was very tight. Think next time I see her I'll take her up on her greek offer. Probably will see her a few more times, I think if she gave UTF I'd probably be a regular like every week or every other week with her. LOL Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Simone Love | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 3/9/14 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/9/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Decided to see Simone again, it had been awhile. Simone has one of those personalities that you always have a good time. Very sexy, friendly, easy to get along with, she is a very good kisser, really enjoys what she does. Started off with a DFK when the door opened, she was wearing kind of like a see through dress very sexy. Took my time with the kissing and carressing and removal of her clothing. First some outstanding UTF and BLS, really nice, next it was her turn. Started on some really clean and fresh DATY,she seemed to really enjoy this alot. Next we did some 69, had to stop her it was too nice. Finsihed up in K9 with the remarkable view of her assets. She offered MSOG but not happening on my part, the rest of the time we chatted and got caught up with whats going on with each other, had some good laughs also. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| September-6964 | Sam I Am | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/9/14 | |
|
Review by
Sam I Am
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/9/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I should know better than to see a provider with only two reviews, and both by the same reviewer. She reeked of cigarette smoke and has that "old baseball mitt skin / old before their time" look that smokers have. Hygiene was not great. She was mostly concerned with getting herself off and was continuously giving me instructions on what she wanted. Not that I was interested in another shot, but she left early without even asking. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brielle MacKenna | steve_q | Denver | Yes | 19 | 3/9/14 | |
|
Review by
steve_q
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/8/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a great time with Brielle. She puts me at ease & is relaxed & sensual. Nice kissing & definitely feels like GFE during the session. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heidi 480 | angus.mcgongagle | Denver | Yes | 10 | 3/9/14 | |
|
Review by
angus.mcgongagle
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/8/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Heidi's add on BP and was interested after verifying her reviews, etc… Set up was conventional (request, verify the AM of, and then exact directions when close). Incall location (hotel) was a little run down, but I wasn't there for the architecture. Indeed, as mentioned in other reviews, her photo isn't exactly her but it's pretty darn close. She does have a few tasteful scattered tattoos. Her body is perfect, slim, and slightly darker than the pictures. Her breasts are the perfect B-cup with fun little nipples. Pubes are a neatly trimmed small triangle. I choose a 1-hour meeting and it was perfect. Quoted donation was 220, but I later tipped extra for such a great time together. I stripped while she left her bra and panties on. We chatted briefly on the bed to get acquainted. To start, I got a nice back rub. On the flip the sensual massage and teasing continued while her remaining garments started to come off slowly. Then she commenced stepping things up, so we proceeded to a tasty bit of 69 action. Her pussy is marvelous looking and very juicy. Her oral efforts are covered, but they still got my engine revved sufficiently. After a few more minutes of the 69, she slowly slid down to RCG ( the sight of her exquisite little ass is beyond words ) and rode me to covered completion, which wasn't long given the quality of the experience. Since I had my O, I felt obliged to reciprocate so I asked if she'd like a back rub and she was eager to benefit from my manual skills. Rubbing her lithe carmel skin is awesome. As my teasing commenced, I proceeded to apply said manual attention to her happy spot which by that time was quite wet as was evident by the tasty copious pussy juices all over my hand after she popped. Once we were both satisfied, we chatted some more about stuff. It turns out she's going to be setting up shop here permanently, which is great since she'll be added to my list of fun things to do on a regular basis if you know what I mean. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn 720-xxx-1278 | juztinkredible | Denver | Yes | 7 | 3/9/14 | |
|
Review by
juztinkredible
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/8/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Finally got to see Autumn, and it was everything I wanted. She greeted me with a hug and apologized for the mishap with our previous encounter. She is an awesome provider, was all about making me comfortable and my satisfaction. Afterwards we talked and joked around a bit. I'll definitely be looking forward to my next visit with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Katie - BP | protege099-9150 | Denver | No | 2 | 3/9/14 | |
|
Review by
protege099-9150
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/8/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had some down time at work and was looking for an excuse to take a long "lunch" break, my usual provider wasn't responding this day so I started browsing the BP ads. I came across a few girls that struck my interest and Katie was the first to respond, setting up was easy over text and arrived at her incall in Denver shortly after initial contact. I sat in the lobby of her incall for a few minutes while I waited for her to meet me, several cute girls came down and each time I thought "wow, I hope this one is Katie". Finally Katie showed up and I should have told her I changed my mind, although one could say the pictures were a fair representation I could tell they were far from her. Although Katie was cute her looks were not my type. I've never really like the overly talkative girls but I do enjoy a good conversation and this was not to be found with Katie. I think we shared 3 sentences the whole time and I got the impression that she really did not want to be doing her job. Maybe she was having an off-day but she showed no interest in me. Once in the room she told me to get comfortable and then she stripped down to her panties, she has a decent body but not like the girl in the pictures. Average breasts and decent ass but I could tell she wasn't the type to really keep up her body. She started out by rubbing my back with an excessive amount of oil, I actually wouldn't call it rubbing but more of slathering. After a few minutes she moved to my ass and legs and I hinted for some teasing but it was a no go. She rubbed my legs and back for a few more minutes and then she motioned for me to flip. Immediately she dumped what seemed like half her bottle of oil on my crotch and went with the motions. She allowed for touching but as soon as I got close to sucking her breasts she pushed me back and said she wasn't allowed to let me do that. After a few minutes of what seemed like uninterested tugging I popped, some girls express excitement when this happens, Katie just seemed completely annoyed. She grabbed a warm towel and just handed it to me and she started to put her clothes back on. Before I could even get my pants back on she said "Have a nice day" and motioned for the door. Maybe she connects better with other guys but I tried a few times to start a conversation and get to know her but she didn't show any interest in communicating with me or even any interest in providing services. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shauna Styles | Sonny Corninthos | Denver | Yes | 42 | 3/9/14 | |
|
Review by
Sonny Corninthos
(50 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/7/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is actually a little late as I met Shauna about two weeks ago, so my apologies Shauna! This was my second meeting with Shauna and just like the first meeting she was absolutely amazing. She has many amazing physical features, but her eyes and very kissable lips are outstanding. I plan on meeting Shauna again when time allows and would highly recommend seeing her if you have not. Thank you for another great time Shauna! S. Corninthos Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| J (Forbidden J) | Rbs570708 | Denver | Yes | 33 | 3/9/14 | |
|
Review by
Rbs570708
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/7/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What can I say about J that hasn't already been said? Let's just say she likes what she does, and the results show. A pleasure to pleasure and be pleasured by... If you're lucky enough to see her, you will be more than happy. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley 720-xxx-2801 | old enough 2 no | Denver | No | 2 | 3/8/14 | |
|
Review by
old enough 2 no
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/3/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I should have known it was a set up.She opened the door dressed to go shopping.She asked if I found her on the body rub side or the escort side.I should have asked what the difference was,She said to put the donation on the dresser and she would be right back.Si I get ready,she comes back in fully clothed and grabs a bottle of lotion and starts to slather my back.Then she says,let me tell you about myself."I do NOTHING sexual AT ALL" her emphisis. So I asked what am I there for,a rub and tug? She jumps up up and says"YOU SOLICITED ME FOR SEX<GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!She also said" I HAVE YOU ON AUDIO ASKING FOR SEX " and "I have video of your vehicle." but since you aint kickin my ass you can go." so watch out for this thievin cunt.She had this planned from the get go,and I doubt it was her first run at this flim flam. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Velvet Box | eruptiner-3282 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 3/8/14 | |
|
Review by
eruptiner-3282
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Velvet today. Easy setup and meeting. Very nice place, easy to get to... clean and homey. This gal is a keeper. Deep french kissing as i entered her place...Guided me to her bedroom where she undressed me and commenced to give me the best head ive ever had. Since this was my first time seeing her i only reserved 30 minutes....next time will be the full hour...after i was good and hard...she covered and cowboyed up....she is like a vice. Turne dher around and 69 is such a great number...She is very energetic and loves what she does...next going for more time. Was super relaxed when i left Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jennacee | cutter | Denver | Yes | 43 | 3/8/14 | |
|
Review by
cutter
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Standard two call setup to her location at a clean residence. Great attitude and a very nice GFE experience. She very definetly enjoys what she does and I enjoyed it also. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Desert Rose | redroses30 | Las Vegas | Yes | 2 | 3/8/14 | |
|
Review by
redroses30
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I visited Rose a couple of times on a very recent visit to Las Vegas. It should be noted that her incall location, just north of the Stratosphere Hotel is not in the best area of town. You should be careful and it might be best if you visited her during the day (she told me she is generally available between 12pm and 10pm daily). I sent her a text on both of my visits and she enthusiastically asked me what time I would like to setup an appointment. Rose is as sweet as pie and we chatted for 30-45 minutes on each of my two visits before we got down to business. I am an older gentleman and it can take time to get me warmed up. I told her this before we started and she smiled and said "No problem!". Now, Rose does not advertise nor does she perform full service, she advertises oral and oral only. After our conversation, she asked if we should get started, so I got undressed and we got down to business. She wore a tasteful blouse and tight black pants onI our first session. Rose removed her blouse and let me suck on her perky breasts. Rose does not get fully nude, she only goes topless. You would think that with these limitations, the session would be anything but hot. You would be wrong. She applied some flavored lube to my member and proceeded to give some slow and deep UTF. Rose is open to instruction to meet your desires. I loved it slow and deep so she obliged. She is very skilled at giving UTF, lots of eye contact, great hand action and very sensual. A review she had on another site said that she was NQNS, but YMMV. Like I said, I am older and I am not as virile as I used to be. After about 20 minutes of fantastic UTF, she came up for air and I asked her if she was tired and she said she was. She proceeded to give me a very hot hand job with some LFK. Rose is a very cute you woman. I began to kiss her neck and she said she liked that very much. She began to nibble on my ears. She then asked if I wanted her to suck on my nipples and I said yes. She sucked and nibbled on my nipples then we alternated between LFK, kissing each other's necks and nibbling on each other's ears while I rubbered her pussy through her black tights until I climaxed. Very hot!! Our second session was more of the same, however, when I texted her I requested that she wear the same black tights she wore on our first session and she happily obliged. Our second session was hotter than the first and feeling very aroused and emboldened, I slipped my hand into her tights and fingered her pussy. Again, in the other review I read, it was mentioned that she did not allow this, so YMMV on this as well. In closing, Rose is amazing. The best ASP I have ever encountered. She is very cute, very personable, very sexy, very sweet and the value cannot be beat. If you should happen to see her, please treat her right. She is a real sweetheart!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leeza-6715 | cofun70 | Denver | Yes | 12 | 3/6/14 | |
|
Review by
cofun70
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: WOW!!!!! This girl is amazing. I've texted and shared e-mails too many times to count trying to make something happen. To no fault of hers but me just not following through. Finally I made it happen and I wish I had seen her a long time ago. Short and Sweet..... She showed up at my hotel, made an instant connection, kissed, joked, and got to know each others body and movements while chatting and kissing. She is very sensual and a fabulous kisser. Off to the bedroom and it was truly incredible. I will say YMMV depending on the kind of mood your in and how you treat her. I was in a great mood and wanted a sexy GFE, PSE and that's what we both made happen. She is TRULY a sweetheart with a great attitude, awesome body, and incredible skills. You WON'T be disappointed....... ATF. C U SOON.... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Samantha-4458 | thejerg | Denver | Yes | 20 | 3/6/14 | |
|
Review by
thejerg
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw a review and they mentioned how awesome she was. I was skeptical when I saw her ad, but I called and she did some light screening on me and then let me know where to go. When I showed up I was surprised. Her pictures don't really do her justice. She'd just gotten there and hadn't really settled in yet. We started by chatting a little bit to get more comfortable with each other and she led me back to the bedroom. She's even hotter with her clothes off(but I did like her glasses). Standard warm up with very nice UTF and super clean DATY and then the main event. I'm not going to get into details, but I will say she's got quite a grip. All in all, a great experience and one I would definitely repeat. (seriously, don't judge her based on her pictures) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shauna Styles | BigBaldBlk | Denver | Yes | 42 | 3/6/14 | |
|
Review by
BigBaldBlk
(177 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/7/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: WOW, is the first word that comes to mind about Shauna, followed by many other superlatives. Scheduled a few days out for screening purposes. Met her at a very nice incall in North Denver. Found a nice little gift via her website she enjoys, knocked on the door and very nice surprise on the other end. Shauna’s wearing a sexy red lace one-piece that I couldn’t wait to unpeel. We chatted for a bit, dropped down the donation, clothes shed and had fun. She boasts a 43" ass, but looks like two beautiful basketballs next to each other. She knows how to bounce them too. Acronym soup was in play for all of the above activities. UTF & DATY was unbelievable. After round one in K9 was complete, quick clean up and right back where the night begun. Round two proved much of the same. She's a beast between the sheets! Shauna has a great smile, beautiful eyes, thick athletic body and knows how and what to do with it. Extremely bright, intelligent lady. I can't imagine anyone not having a great time with this YL. Definitely will return and HIGHLY recommend! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cayla Cabela | mchave45 | Denver | Yes | 74 | 3/5/14 | |
|
Review by
mchave45
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is late in coming, but better late than never. I have seen Cayla twice, I have only seen one other ASP twice, so that should be an indicator of how great she is. Our first meeting was about a year before, but she remembered me, and my p411 profile. Set up was very easy, she is very warm on the phone, and seemed eager. Getting to her place is a breeze. I was greeted warmly by a very sexy woman in yoga shorts! which was great! She is very sexy, with a great body and her tits are amazing. She is one of those hot ass milf's you see at the store. All tits and blonde hair and smiles. As for the act itself? She is FTF! She really got into it, and we just had a lot of fun. All of her skills are great and nothing is mechanical. I don't know how else to describe it, other than to say she flows and reads your body language very fluidly. And her energy level was so high through out, I was amazed. I know that Fantastic is thrown out alot and I am certainly guiltily of that (although to be fair I have been very lucky with my experiences), however Cayla really is Fantastic. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Stormy Winters | 69 lick | Denver | Yes | 39 | 3/5/14 | |
|
Review by
69 lick
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/14 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Hell yes, I will see her again! What a fox! She is smokin' hot and knows how to get nasty. She is a true GFE or PSE whichever you prefer. She loves to dress up in sexy lingerie and has quite a collection according to her. I saw her for the first time this week, but will be back to sample more of her menu. All activities were performed with great skill and enthusiasm. Do yourself a favor and get your brains fu**ed out by her as soon as you can! Next session might need to be an hour for me because 30 minutes went by way too fast. Thanks Sabrina...see you soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor 720-xxx-3823 | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 26 | 3/5/14 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Taylor over the past couple of years and her addition of NURU is really a treat. I initiated the appointment setup via text. Pretty straight forward and easy to find incall. Once I arrive I was greeted at the door and led to the bathroom where she wants you to shower up before the session. After the shower the session began...started off face down. She put a warm seaweed extract all over her and over my back/legs. It was not your light gliding around...it felt like a really good massage. Nothing too arousing took place yet. I did notice that she seemed to be rushing and about 20 min into it I flipped over and she continued for about 10 min and then she slowly brought me to attention and finished me off nicely. Then she got up...started a shower and asked me to join her in the shower so she could wash me off. After the shower I got dressed and left pretty relaxed. I have to say that while I appreciate the NURU...the shower time before and after the session count as part of your NURU time. So the actual sliding of her body on yours is pretty short which is a bummer. The finish was nice but since I felt like I was being rushed I was not in the state of bliss I hoped. Yet...I will still give her a "very good" rating given the experience as a whole but feel her prices are a bit steep for what she offers. My suggestion is you book with Taylor and have a good time...but just know that your hour is not totally consumed with NURU. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Denise -BP | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/5/14 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was interested in TOFTT, saw her ad and responded. Got lost due to only "close" directions, but finally stumbled into the right place. The pictures are really her, as she was wearing the same outfit at the beginning of our session. She is truly beautiful, petite and slim. Perky breasts with a great shape. We took care of business and she asked me to climb on the mattress on the floor, face down. She started the massage, after apologizing that she only had baby oil, (whew -does that stuff stink) She spent 10 minutes, lightly massaging my back & legs, rubbing her clothed body against my back. (I'm not sure, but I think I was supposed to be getting excited -not-) Then on the flip, she started rubbing me full length with her body. Slowly took of all her clothes, and I mean all. Continued working the rubbing thing up and down my body. Never touched the boys, or any part of me with her hands, ever. Sexy, when she slowly slide her own fingers into herself about 3 inches over my face.... but I was only allowed to lightly touch as she moved over me, again & again. I haven't used self-service for a long time, but it was clear, that was all this is going to be. Kind of like a webcam show, but much closer. Well, I will not be back, as this is not my thing. Hope this review makes some sense, as it was definitely a different experience. Hard to rate the overall experience...for me, it was average, but for some, it is probably a home run. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chelsey | Vacheron constantin | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 3/5/14 | |
|
Review by
Vacheron constantin
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/14 Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/welcome-race-fans-my-real-pics-real-girl-cute-girl-next-door-24/11929615 I saw this lady last wk when I arrived in vegas. Booked her thur text. She really likes to text, tho I did think it really her doing texting, as she always responded quickly. She came up to my room. Yes this is her in the picture. Cute girl.left the donation on the table and got down to business. Very restrictive and very mechanical. Lots of unselling. Paid for one hour she was gone in 45 mins. Will not repeat. Services below par. Will not repet. ***** ASP REBUTTAL 6/19/14 ***** Someone pointed me to a review about that is in accurate. I'm not sure who wrote it, but it was a negative review that stated some untruths written back in March. It is filled with typos and false statements. My name is Chelsey in Nevada. http://las-vegas.classivox.com/t/escort-reviews/702-875-5850awesome/6699/ http://www.eroticpostreviews.com/p/252032 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shauna Styles | LandShark | Denver | Yes | 42 | 3/5/14 | |
|
Review by
LandShark
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/5/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was so happy to see Shauna was going to be up north,emailed her a couple days before her visit,she got right back to me and got everything setup super easy.Shauna greeted me at the door wearing a sexy silk robe and gave me a heart stopping kiss.We made our way to the bed where she took me to paradise for 90 minutes.Shauna has a terrific body,is extremely sensual,staggeringly sexy,and really fun to talk to.Just an all around great lady to spend time with.She'll have me walking on air for a couple days. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooke Ft. collins | Zman76 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 3/5/14 | |
|
Review by
Zman76
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/5/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Brooke is awesome!! I have seen her twice now. She makes you feel like an old friend. Very relaxing and comfortable incall. She gives a super sensual massage and the session is fantastic! She is very skilled. You don't want to pass Brooke up, guaranteed you wont go wrong. She is very pretty, much more so in person than her pictures show, articulate, great conversationalist, and a very sexy sensual lady. We had a great time, her enthusiasm was much appreciated and I will definitely repeat, and repeat! Plan to be a regular. Very beautiful lady. Be sure you treat her as such and you will be rewarded. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adora-5006 | Stang04 | Denver | Yes | 18 | 3/5/14 | |
|
Review by
Stang04
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Adora twice. Both times were great. By far the most attractive woman I have ever seen. Both incall locations seemed safe enough to me. I am hooked and will see Adora many more times. Menu is small but that doesn't matter since I would only order what I got. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| alexus | LayedBackGuy | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/4/14 | |
|
Review by
LayedBackGuy
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/5/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: And here I thought there were no more good providers in the boulder Longmont area. Her pictures don't do her justice. She has a very nice complexion, great attitude, very alive dieting the session, I will be seeing her again, be nice to her she's a rare gem. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn of Aurora | shopguy | Denver | Yes | 70 | 3/4/14 | |
|
Review by
shopguy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had scheduled with Autumn at New Years. Ten minutes before I arrived at her IC my car broke down. I had to call to let her know that I wouldn't be able to make it. I have seen her a few times previously and really clicked with her. I felt terrible having to cancel, she was so sweet and understanding. I knew I had to make it up on my next visit to Denver. Autumn is not FS, she provides a great massage in a teddy and teases throughout the massage. When it is time for the flip she lowers the top and continues the slow unrushed teasing with mutual touching. The hand job is delivered slowly and she gives you plenty of time to enjoy her touch. Cool lady and I will see her again and again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| September-6964 | shopguy | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/4/14 | |
|
Review by
shopguy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen September several times previously. We click and we can have some laughs together. She only offers outcall so my visits with her are limited to hotel stays while I am traveling on business. She is tiny and tight, we are comfortable together so YMMV. No rush and she enjoys my efforts to please her with DATY. As she complimented me, I said "are you kidding, pussy is a basic food group, along with beer and then coffee in the morning"!! For the rest of the session she would chuckle and mutter "food group?" We both laughed as we enjoyed each other's company. When I tire of the young new ladies with attitude and no respect, I will see September as often as I can. She is a gem! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kylie Summers | Traveling man | Denver | Yes | 4 | 3/4/14 | |
|
Review by
Traveling man
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kylie is a must see. Easy going kind lady that enjoys what she does. DATY is great. She performs at 120 percent and makes sure your needs are met. Almost can read your mind on what you like. Call her. You will enjoy every moment. Super hot time for sure Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adrianna-5184 | Dick | Denver | Yes | 2 | 3/4/14 | |
|
Review by
Dick
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: A TOFTT request, so I tried it. She looked familiar in her pics, and sure enough, I remember her from advertising in the Body Rubs section a few years ago. I couldn't forget that body from her prior pics. She doesn't show her face for privacy, and you won't be dissapointed, especially when she's looking you in the eyes with her mouth stuffed in UTF. Hot. Her incall is a little questionable. I love private incalls, but this is a house in an established neighborhood. Nice neighborhood, but if she gets a ton of traffic because of her rates, some nosy neighbor might pick up on it. Overall, very comfortable and secure incall. It was 3G's, and that's what I was looking for...just a quicky after work. She might be GFE for her hour rate, but I didn't need to find that out. She's very intelligent and has a great sense of humor. I felt at ease for a first time meeting. She LOVES what she does, and it shows. She's the hotty MILF in the grocery store that will give you the "look" when you walk by. And as your standing their looking at the Cheetos, you're thinking, holy shit!...I'd hit that! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| April Jo | maxtrax | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 3/4/14 | |
|
Review by
maxtrax
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Dont miss out on what this colorado springs provider has to offer,she is top notch and when you make the call dont judge her by her voice,she looks great and takes care of her body,she is a must see,April Jo enjoys what she does and it shows in he love for sex,treat her right and you will be rewarded like you have never been before.Shes one of the best gems colorado has to offer,giver her a call I'll see her everytime I can and thanks april Jo for the best time I ever had see you soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenna 214-xxx-5693 | hicrydicrydoc-5373 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/4/14 | |
|
Review by
hicrydicrydoc-5373
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The good: Jenna seemed like a nice girl. She has a cute little Texas drawl, is friendly and talkative, and was the girl-next-door type. The bad: Unfortunately, the session was very disappointing. The advertised length of time was only 15 minutes, and it was clearly on the clock. I was in and out the door in no more than 15 minutes. It was hard to tell from looking at Jenna if the pictures were really her. She has a similar appearance, but is nowhere near as toned as she looks in her ad. Not as pretty. Also, I am a fit 40 year-old guy, and though Jenna is only in her early 20's, she is quite a bit flabbier than me. The room was a small place at the Extended Stay Colorado. It had a bed and a fold-out couch, and our consenting activities took place on the couch. It was pretty uncomfortable, with a couple bars running through the middle of the thin mattress. No blankets, no pillows. Not good. The entire time we were together, Jenna talked or texted on the phone. Although she offered full service, for the fee she told me I would have to choose "one or the other." I could have paid her more if I wanted both. I opted for a blowjob, which was covered, and lasted for maybe 3 minutes. Jenna insisted that I lay flat on my back, and she sat beside me sort of awkwardly to perform the service. During this time, she managed to answer her phone and even sent a text. This is pretty impressive if you think about it, but not exactly what I had in mind. After about 3 minutes, I asked if we could change positions, and all of a sudden, our time was up. I got dressed, frustrated and a little offended, and my wallet was 50 bucks lighter. It wasn't a huge loss, but hey, 50 bucks is 50 bucks. If I had it to do over again, I would definitely spend it somewhere else. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heaven Leigh | colohunter2011 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 16 | 3/4/14 | |
|
Review by
colohunter2011
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/26/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: saw leigh at a nice hotel north end of springs.she answered the door and greeted me with a hug. there was no kissing. she wore a skimpy outfit as i requested. chatted for a bit then she said i should get comfortable which i did. she asked if i wanted a massage and i said ok. it wasn't much of a massage.after she finished the back she asked if i wanted to give her one i said sure. when i finished with her massage she looked at the clock and said "you only have 10 minutes left" !!!! there was no bj just a hand job to get me ready. the daty was pretty good, fresh and clean. then on went the cover and it was doggy time. went real quick because i felt rushed.she has hip problems so she was not comfortable in certain positions. overall i was disappointed she has put on a bit of weight and age from her pictures and she was never in a porn movie. i guess all i can say is ymmv.i gave an average rating only because i got off.on the way to the hotel she asked me to stop a buy a bottle of asti spumanti which i did. since i am not a drinker i was not real thrilled about that. her new number is 719-217-5789 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anita Coxs | Powerturbine | Fort Collins | Yes | 25 | 3/3/14 | |
|
Review by
Powerturbine
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/14 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been trying to hook up with Anita for quite some time now and she finally made it to Ft. Collins when I was also available. We set up an early morning get together via text where we met at a nice incall in South Ft. Collins. We started off with a little TF before moving to doggie where the view was exceptional and the fit was extra tight. Greek was on the menu but my budget wouldn't allow for it so next time for sure! Finished in mish while playing with her exquisite breasts. Very attractive lady and I hope she makes it up North again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sarah (Aurora) | Aurorascout | Denver | No | 2 | 3/3/14 | |
|
Review by
Aurorascout
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Be careful, this person is a rip-off. I've tried this person a few times (was cheap and ok). However, she talks/“tweaks” a lot about her being a victim, “poor poor me” to gain sympathy, very annoying. Anyway, set up an appointment, gave here the donation and she asked for more. Then she had to leave and said to call for another appointment. After eight straight no shows or lame excuses, no further contact. Emailed once much after with no response. Suggestion, avoid or at least do NOT pay in advance, donation will be gone and so will she. Enter at your own risk! I put brown hair because it was between dye jobs, not always "Blonde". Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi Apple | mtn.lion | Denver | Yes | 109 | 3/3/14 | |
|
Review by
mtn.lion
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/3/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Let me tell you about these two beautiful women that I had the pleasure of spending the morning with a couple of weeks ago. Kandi is a beautiful leggy brunette with the sweetest N.D. accent. She is an absolute sweetheart that is fun and easy going. She has the face of an all American beauty that could easily be a model, with dazzling blue bedroom eyes and long soft brunette hair way down her back. She has soft sensuous lips and loves to kiss…YMMV She has been working out of late and she is toned and tight from tip to toe. Her firm shapely legs end at a tight, but soft and round Kandi Apple bottom with just enough cushion, just perfect for the pushin… Her skin is soft, smooth and supple. Her breasts are full and luscious with mouth perfect nipples and she loves to have them played with and enjoyed. It is very easy to loose yourself between them. I had scheduled an hour with Ana and then an additional hour with her and Kandi. So imagine an hour with Ana who is a classic European beauty with a sexy alluring accent. She has a beautiful face with big dark, mystifying eyes, poutty, soft, lips and silky jet black hair below her shoulders. Her body always, in tight firm condition with soft tanned skin the color of caramel that belongs on a beach somewhere in the Mediterranean. Strong toned legs that run all the way up to a firm, soft and round derriere. She has a sweet little dimple in the lower of her back with smooth, silky skin running up to her soft kissable shoulders. Her breasts firm, but soft and sensuous with large perky nipples that beg for attention. Ana by herself is a sensual dream. After an hour of sensual pleasure and ecstasy with Ana we were then joined by Kandi which immediately lit another fire in all of us. Ana or Kandi by themselves are a sensual dream, but when you put them together, I don’t think it can get any sweeter. Ana sat back and watched as Kandi and I devoured each other. Soon Ana was playing with her second favorite toy and starting to get anxious to jump into the fun. As she sat back against the pillows with legs spread, she motioned to me with one finger to come to her and savor the delight of her glistening result of pleasure. Two amazingly beautiful, soft, wet and wanton women begging for attention and pleasure……OMG. As they moved together to begin sharing Ana’s toy and pleasuring each other, their mouths both begged for fulfillment. Both soft, accepting, deep and ahhh so wet. Not wanting to miss the pleasure of Kandi’s soft, sweet, and wet mound, I found the strength not to unload. I moved Kandi to her back and gave her every inch that she and Ana had earned. While I was deep in Kandi, Ana straddled my ass and began rubbing against me, falling into the rhythm that we all were enjoying. She then exploded sharing with us her warm, wet delight which only added to the intensity of the pleasure being enjoyed. Ana’s little surprise was the hottest, wettest, fantasy that I have ever enjoyed…..I am such a lucky man! Both Kandi and I being a little surprised by our warm shower, took a brief pause to catch our breath and then Kandi road me cow girl while Ana licked and played below bringing me to total and complete ecstasy. I would say that the way these two enjoy there time together only makes being the gentlemen to be shared between them the most amazing sensual experience of a life time. Both of these women and the time that we have shared in ecstasy will be in my dreams forever. Thank you again ladies….you are a gift that just keeps on giving. Soon to repeat! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sofia Boulder | JohnnyBoy303 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 3/3/14 | |
|
Review by
JohnnyBoy303
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/3/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Sexy Sofia Friday at her upscale apt near Coors Field and had a wonderful time with her and I will repeat! She greeted me looking sexy as hell with her jet black mane of thick curly hair and a bust to die for! I like the curvy girls and she was so much fun to 'hang' with. She is friendly and talkative, great kisser and the oral skills are warm and wet and excellent. Msog were offered and accepted. The pics above are from BP but Sophia is a member of TOB. She offers outcalls and is an absolute pleasure to be with. Check her out guys! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Misty aka 205-396-7716 | Trent1011 | Denver | No | 2 | 3/3/14 | |
|
Review by
Trent1011
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/3/14 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: new number : 205-572-7613. Decided to give this one a chance even with review. She is a total time waster. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| cameron | tehotherdude | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/3/14 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Even with existing fantastic reviews, I was surprised as this gentle but energetic lady completely exceeded all my expectations which is rare and never to such an extent as far as what she gives in attitude and prowess. I was blown away by this incredible provider. Communicative and down-to-earth. In this case, having was better than wanting. I was more than just pleased at her looks, her personality, her openness and her affectionate kisses YMMV. Terrific kisser and the kissing was merely foreshadowing of what was to come. I wasn't just turned on, I was delighted and we were just warming up...she gave me a soothing back rub and I returned the favor to move further downward...which, being my favorite activity was a joy. Mind-spinningly good French. Breasts that you'd swear were fake but are genuine and perfect. Her GF experience was the single best I ever recall having; her attitude is inspiring. YMMV. As far as instant rapport goes, she has that in spades. The majority of providers are similar to each other(average or below). It's so easy to question the effort, risk, and expense of the hobby even with the costliest of 'elites'. An experience with a woman of this quality, comes along once in a blue moon. Definitely in the top experiences in my years of pursuing the hobby. I hope she stays in Colorado as long as I do, because I'll have to consider moving if she does. Off the charts in raw talent, all-around attractiveness, a genuine and able pleaser, great listening skills and company, and a solid intellect. She is the complete package in every sense and earns my highest praise from just a single encounter. She's easily an 11 (like the amplifier in Spinal-tap). She punched my man card. This is one I should not be sharing out of base selfishness. But if I've ever given a Fantastic before, she has broken the ceiling on that adjective. Best I've ever had. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hannah Rose | cowboy6969 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 3/3/14 | |
|
Review by
cowboy6969
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a trip scheduled to Denver and scheduled with her a few days in advance based on her other review on TOB. She is very responsive to calls and texts. And her pictures don't do her justice! This girl is so much fun to be with. She's still new the business. It was more like a date than a "session." We spent some time in a local jazz bar having a drink. It was a pleasure just strolling around with her and getting cozy. Hannah is warm with a friendly ,fun personality. Fit slender body, a petite woman with a perfect pair of juicy melons. After retiring to the hotel room, Hannah was everything a man could ask for. Hannah is a must see....again and again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Roxy bp-2027 | Ridehard351 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/3/14 | |
|
Review by
Ridehard351
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a great time with Roxy. She is a thick sexy young lady her body is very tight. She greeted me at the door in sexy lingerie and heels. She performed all of the above services with much enthusiasm. Not quite the full gfe but not far from it. She tastes and smells delicious. If you decide to hang out with her you will not be disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mya720- | ilaycable | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/3/14 | |
|
Review by
ilaycable
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She came in, looked around and kinda just looked at me, I asked her how she was doing and she didn't seem much into the small talk. set the donation down and she said lead the way, we went up stairs, she used the bathroom then came into the bedroom and took off her shoes, laid down on the bed. I took off her cloths and really I kind of like that, tried to kiss her, she moved her head to the side. I took off her bra, her tits were nice, I sucked on them and they got hard, she started pushing my head down, so I said what the heck, DATY. It was good and she really started to react to the lashing! after about 10 minutes I moved up and put on the cover, she did not bring one, good think I had one. we started side by side, and then she moved up to RCG and started to go to town, that was about all I could take so I filled up the cover. She got off, went to the bathroom, when she was done I went in and cleaned up, when I came back into the room she was almost dressed. some small talk and out the door. The experience was ok, but don't think I will repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||