Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

30701 - 30750 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Amelia Heart longtime Denver Yes 5 2/25/14
Review by longtime (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I don't know who enjoyed it more, me or her. Amelia is very sensuous. She started with a very warm hug and kiss. Made out after she helped me disrobe, then she excitedly accepted my offer to sit on my face. Loved the low moans between her trembling O's. VERY nice UTF then more lovely noises from her during CG, Mish, standing doggie and finished round one with more mish (me standing). Very nice chat while I caressed her back side. Finished round two with more excellent UTF with manual encouragement. Amelia is the reason I enjoy this hobby. She is as concerned with soothing your mind as much as she enjoys the rest. She is going to be a star like her friends in the biz.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chyna 720-xxx-4245 cowboy6969 Denver Yes 1 2/25/14
Review by cowboy6969 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After a few minor transportation problems, we decided to meet at a private incall in Littleton. She gave a lengthy massage folowed by a great UTF with CIMNQNS. I'm not real exotic, but she did a mediocre job of satisfying my needs. She's not homely but would benefit from a few sit-ups and a good pair. She was too quiet for me being someone who likes some personality. Great UTF n not much else.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Natasha-4461 Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 20 2/25/14
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I knew of Natasha whose former roommate was an ATF of mine. Made contact through text and got the address then room number when I arrived. Nice incall is a nice, central area. She met me at the door with a hug and a kiss. Pictures are very accurate, although it is possible she has dropped a few pounds since they were taken. We chatted a few minutes and got comfortable. All activities were engaged in with enthusiasm. UTF was great and DATY was very fresh. Natasha is very vocal. Defiantly a GFE visit. I will be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaya Jolee Torg9000 Denver Yes 32 2/25/14
Review by Torg9000 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Not sure where to begin with Kaya, so I'll just start at the beginning. While scanning P411 ads I saw that she was headed our way. I could not believe the pictures and profile; they seemed too perfect. She had plenty of reviews on Eccie, so it's not like it was a TOFTT situation. After a while, I decided I had to meet her and I sent a P411 request, which made pre-screening easy and painless. Details and confirmation were all handled by text messaging. When the day finally arrived, I made sure to shave the boys as I got ready. (Most of you reading will wonder WTF I added that little bit for. Trust me, if you ever get the chance to see her, just do it.) Met her at a mid-level hotel in DTC and my heart raced. She was even better than her photos! Young and tiny with beautiful American Indian skin, an amazing ass and, dare I say, perfect breasts. Even so, the best part, hands down, was her smile that shown from both her lips and her eyes. She immediately met me with a kiss and suggested I disrobe. I've had providers that spend half the time chatting before the main event and some who don't really bother to get to know you at all. Somehow, Kaya worked in the "getting to know you" phase seamlessly with the preliminary warmups, which was awesome! Best DFK I've ever experienced, hobbying or dating. Her UTF skills are incredible. She DTs and adds generous amounts of BLS (like I said, shaving was totally worth it!), yet as good as it was, her pacing was perfect and allowed me to enjoy myself for a long time without feeling like I was going to lose it too soon. On went the cover and she showed off her flexibility in mish, then rode me to orgasm (hers) in CG. I thoroughly enjoyed the view from doggy, but wanted to try Greek before Mr. Happy lost control. Greek was so wonderful that I couldn't contain myself and fired my SOG. I had originally intended to take her up on a CIM finish, but I really can't complain! :) Spending time with Kaya is easily one of the best experiences I've ever had in my nearly 40 years. She is sweet, charming, sexy, and skilled beyond her years. My only complaint is that she isn't here all the time. I would certainly become a regular! Since I saw her the day before she left, there was no way I would be able to get this review to you, dear reader, before she was gone. However, I promised her I would post this and she promised that she would return for another visit soon. So keep a weather eye on the horizon for her return. You wouldn't want to miss her again! And be sure to treat her right so that she'll continue to grace us with her presence!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
English Erica Keyser Denver No 3 2/24/14
Review by Keyser (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Frustrating experience....On Sunday, I send a P411 requesting Tuesday noonish. On Monday she emails and says she's in Breckenridge until Tuesday afternoon, can I meet later in the day? I reply that I can. She writes back a little later saying it will actually be evening before she gets back, can I do Tuesday evening or Wednesday? I reply that I can do Tuesday eve, but Wednesday is out. On Tuesday she says she can't make it, how about Wednesday...I reply again that Wednesday is out. She suggests Thursday or Friday am, I suggest Friday at 11am and she agrees. Says she'll email Thursday eve to confirm. Thursday evening she emails and wants to know if I can change to 10 or 10:30, I reply that 10:30 is possible, depending on where we would be meeting. When I get up on Friday there's a message from her sent at 1:30 am, with the location and asking me to confirm by 9am. At 8:05 I email that I can make 10:30 and look forward to meeting her. At 10:04 I'm driving to the incall and get an email asking "what happened??? I can meet you later this afternoon if you want". I immediately forward the message that I sent at 8:05 and say that I would still like to meet at 10:30. I arrive and wait...and wait...at 10:50 I email again to say that I had confirmed that morning and had been waiting, but that I was leaving. She writes back immediately to say she didn't get my email and that she can meet later in the day. No thanks. She refuses to text, which probably would have solved this problem...frustrating...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Anderson frenchwine Denver Yes 35 2/24/14
Review by frenchwine (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: As usual, easy set up with Ashley at a hotel in the DTC. I have seen her off and on for the past few years and she never disappoits. She is under the radar which is one reason I love seeing her. Wonderful deep throating skills. Always great eye contact while swallowing me. RCG, doggie. I always feel like I need a nap after visiting Ashley. Showered with her after our session and then out the door. Highly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
caramelCARMEN indijama Denver Yes 1 2/24/14
Review by indijama (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Whew....well, she has definitely played sports! I'd say that she would be the equivalent of one of our Olympic track stars!!! Body is super tight! Carmen has a very nice In-call. She's very easy to talk to on the phone and in person. When I arrived at her door, she answered and OMG! I was entertained like a man should be. She had porn playing next to the bed and she knew I was nervous, so she helped me undress and began to relax me. The rest was some kind of erotic dream, but I'll just say this....My legs were weak walking back down to my truck!!! I gotta see her again!!! SOON!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mina Lee likestoplay Denver Yes 2 2/24/14
Review by likestoplay (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW i cant figure out what else to say, WOW, softest skin i have ever felt, perfect tightness, nothing fake about her, gorgeous and so very nice. Everything was done with great enthusiasm, smelled great, looked incredible. Guys this is one you must see, trust me on this, especially if you enjoy Asian women. I wish i could keep her to myself but I have to share!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allie 719-xxx-7966 luvbrunettes Colorado Springs Yes 2 2/24/14
Review by luvbrunettes (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is the first time I have commented on a provider, because it's honestly the first time I've felt compelled to. I have had a bad string of girls with the last couple, should have written reviews about it, and probably still will. When I see guys write that they don't want to share a girl with the rest of TOB, I understand that now. I would keep Allie all to myself if I could. This girl is a total sweetheart, I thought everything about her was perfect. I met Allie at her Hotel just off of I-25 in Colorado Springs, she was just getting back from the gym and let me in to chat and hang out while she was getting cleaned up, what a treat. She put on some music and made me feel right a home. Then she came out of the bathroom in a bra and panties covered with a see through shirt, I had to do a double take. What a beautiful girl. She is 100% the girl in the pictures, and her ass is just as awesome in person. We chatted for a little bit to get to know each other and then she invited me over to her on the bed. We started off with some very passionate kissing and getting a feel of each other, god she smelled good. I could have gone on with that the whole session, but I just had to see things with that bra and panties out of the way... The rest you will have to use your imagination, but I'll tell you that if you go see this girl, you will not leave disappointed. Please, Please treat her well, I really want her to stick around without getting jaded... so I can get to see her as her sweet self again :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tabitha Thompson Dbronco8312 Denver Yes 9 2/23/14
Review by Dbronco8312 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Tabitha was great I can't wait to see her again. You will not leave Disappointed


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stormy Winters archstone Denver Yes 39 2/22/14
Review by archstone (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The Original Sexy Sabrina is an absolute blast to be with!! She is hot, willing and able upon every session that I have had the pleasure of her company. She always dresses to please and has a body that is built for our hobby. She has gorgeous big blond hair and stunning blue bedroom eyes that seduce without even trying. Her lips are probably her most underrated feature that she expertly uses to tease and please. Her body is perfect for me as she has a great natural rack with beautiful responsive nipples and an ass that was made for pounding. But, by far, her greatest asset is her filthy mind, her sessions are unscripted and she seems to get as much pleasure from the experience as I do, makes you feel like a million dollars and doesn't ask a king's ransom to get with her. Sabrina is one of our special ladies that deserves all the fantastic reviews, be a gentlemen and get your brains fucked out, I am...again...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ana mtn.lion Denver Yes 62 2/21/14
Review by mtn.lion (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After seven years in this hobby I have met many beautiful and fun women. Most of them have qualities that would captivate any man. But several years ago I fell into the lair of the most mystifying, beautiful, sophisticated, intelligent and sensual woman that I could have ever dreamed of. I have been captivated ever since. She has dark mysterious eyes, soft pouty lips and beautiful black silken hair. A face of exotic beauty. Her intellect, charm, wit and humor continue to mesmerize and enchant me. Along with her sexy Eastern European accent every visit continues to be a magical mystery tour. Starting from her soft, perfectly manicured feet, every inch of this sultry siren was intended for sensual carnal pleasure. Sexy, soft perfectly tanned skin, with strong and toned legs that reach up to one of the most delicious derrières that I have ever seen. Beautiful, soft, kissable shoulders with tight, silky skin all the way down to the little dimple in the small of her back . Her breasts are in one word "perfection" . Although I tend to be more of a legs and butt guy.... if you can have it all .... Why not! Way up high, soft and perfectly firm, with perfectly sized aureolas and nipples that stand up and beg for attention. I prefer not to go into any private details of our time together.... But let's just say that if you know how to treat a lady...Ana will not disappoint you. Her skills and enthusiasm are unrivaled. She will treat you as her king for whatever time you may choose to spend with her. I have spent several overnights and many more hours with this sexy siren and I will warn you that she is very addicting. Thank you Bebe' for all of the fun times that we have shared.... You are one of a kind... Treat her right gentlemen!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stormy Winters lobox Denver Yes 39 2/21/14
Review by lobox (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Sabrina a number of times and am never disappointed. She is very enthusiastic and sexy. Wish I had more money and I would see her a lot. She is very co-operative and makes you feel special like a girlfriend should. Look forward to seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angel or Shay chickenfri303 Denver Yes 18 2/21/14
Review by chickenfri303 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What a great find Angel is. I was very reluctant to see Angel for she did not have any reviews, but I was able to verify her thru a common hobbyist on TOB. She has a very nice clean incall just south of Downtown, with nice off street parking. Angel meet me at the outside gate and led me to here apartment, asked me to get comfortable and when she returned the fun began. This is my second NURU experience and what a blast it is especially on a cold winter day. Angel has a killer body and knows how to use it, butting the NURU gel all over my body - very relaxing and fun massage. On the flip she continues with using here succulent breast in giving a awesome Russian experience, then the began with a fantastic BBBJ and drained me completion. Then to top it all off she offered to clean me up in the shower as we bathe together- overall a fantastic experience and I highly recommend this woman!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Erin Blake zzipperr Denver Yes 2 2/21/14
Review by zzipperr (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Erin advertised on the adboards on P411, prebooking for this weeks visit to Colorado... I had to do it. I believe she is gorgeous. Granted this is my first post and review ever, and I am doing it as a favor since she is new here and just visiting. I have seen many women on this board but have never reviewed or remarked before, thats all. It was a minight appt,after she drove all day. She looked great when I got there, sexy dress, huge smile and some very wonderful soft smooth kisses for a welcome. When i reached back and caressed her ass, oh wow...Her ad is very accurate, easy everything, very pleasant. She asked me to put lotion on her which I gladly did so I could play with that great bubble butt, moving on to mutual touch and talk and play (and since we were both highly caffinated, there was lots of chatting) and then to business. I was very excited, shaking actually, as she sat on me. We took things very slowly which is a good thing, because I thought I was gonna blow, and I sometimes have the other problem of not being able to get off. Several different positions, some vigorous, some more intimate, and then realizing I was about out of time, we finished up. She wasnt watching the clock at all, I was the one who brought it up. I am going to suppose she was enjoying the time and never paid attention, but then again , there was no appt waiting. We did go over a bit. Everything felt great and was very pleasing to my eyes, and I have some memories I am storing! I say she is medium build because she is a little heavier than her old pics on her website. The P411 ad is recent and totally her except for the hair color. Very captivating eyes gazing back at me! Anyway, she leaves friday AM so check her out. I would like for her to come back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jolee gntlmanbear Denver Yes 15 2/21/14
Review by gntlmanbear (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called Jolee and asked if I could see her in 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours. Jolee told me that she would be ready in 1 1/2 hours. Her directions were off but I found her place anyway. When I arrived she asked me to wait in my car for an additional 10 minutes. After the additional 10 minutes were up Jolee did call me to give directions to her apartment told me to walk in close and lock the door, and have a seat as she wasn't ready yet. When I walked in Jolee was in the bathroom doing who knows what. After waiting another 15 minutes, Jolee finally appears wrapped in a transparent tie around. She is on the older side which I prefer I would guess just over 60 with a (in my opion) a beautiful full ass. She told me to go to the bedroom, undress and get on the bed. While I was undressing Jolee put some classic rock on her sterio. She came into the bedroom sat on the bed let me fondle her rather nice breasts while she fondled me. When I became hard enough on went the protection and she gave me some very good oral, then we moved onto missionary. When I popped Jolee told me to get dressed and we could talk in the living room. We talked for a few minutes and I left, I was hoping for a second round but it didn't happen. Would I see Jolee again, maybe but I would want a second round as I find the second time very enjoyable and I last longer to savor the pleasure.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Lust LiveEver Colorado Springs Yes 4 2/21/14
Review by LiveEver (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After my previous terrible experience, Ashley kept me from quitting the hobby with an absolutely wonderful session. She's very petite and has an absolutely fantastic personality. Not a clock watcher, very laid back and has absolutely stunning eyes. She asked me to keep this brief, but just go see her and decide for yourself. One of the better providers Springs has to offer.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alise 720-xxx-3522 gntlmanbear Denver Yes 2 2/21/14
Review by gntlmanbear (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I made an appointment to see Alise a day ahead of time, When I arrived she was ready. Her place in Englewood is easy to find its in a well established neighborhood. Alise meet me at the door wearing sweat pants and sweat shirt. After placing the donation on the coffee table we went back to the bedroom, as I undressed Alise took off her sweat shirt and bra. When on the bed I fondled her breasts (they have the largest nipples I have ever seen). Her breast are very nice and large, she said naturally busty and it is true. I really enjoy breasts that have some droop to them so I was in heaven fondling and sucking. While my hands and mouth were busy Alise fondled me. After I popped we talked for a while and I caressed her body until I felt a stiring. On went the hat and we started with doggie, then mish, finishing me off with oral. Her oral is terrific. Alise does not like to receive oral but enjoys a finger and penitration. If you like nice full breasts topped with lush nipples and have some sag to them, enjoy fantastic oral and good penitration then Alise is the lady for you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade 719-xxx-9194 LiveEver Colorado Springs Yes 1 2/21/14
Review by LiveEver (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Jade in a decent incall. It put ups red flags as you walk in but you come to realize it's a safe down to earth place. Jade herself is a spicy latina with a lot of spunk and personality, very fun to talk with! Greek was on the menu for some extra but YMMV. She's one of those girls who doesn't enjoy having the lights on which is a neg for me but she is absolutely amazing otherwise. Very open minded and enjoys what she does.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eve (954) LiveEver Colorado Springs No 1 2/21/14
Review by LiveEver (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/14
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This girl changes her number frequently and that should have been warning enough for me. She appears to be based out of Florida consistently though. This girl is ABSOLUTELY NOT FULL SERVICE though she will lead you to believe (and charge you) otherwise. Upon arrival we had a solid connection conversing but the second she has your money in hand, the rules come out. She only does TF, you CANNOT touch her, no DATY, she only uses one cover per customer, and if you can manage to get yourself off, finish on the bed and nowhere near her. Terrible attitude. She spends a lot of time talking about how she's a dancer and has the trashiest stripper nails imaginable. She needs to stick to that.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miley PunkyskamonXXX Denver Yes 2 2/21/14
Review by PunkyskamonXXX (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Miley is awesome....She wrecked me. (See what I did there?) She's so awesome I almost didn't wanna write this review cause I wanted to keep her all to myself. Totes amaz-balls.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mariah 970-xxx-8665 mk-ultra Denver Yes 1 2/21/14
Review by mk-ultra (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Oh my goodness where do I start..this girl is amazing!! Normally I don't see providers without at least a review but I wanted to see Mariah so bad I decided to TOFTT and glad I did. She was super nice through text and calling on the phone so it put me at ease, and then when finally arriving I was happy that she was just as friendly in person. She looks almost like Jodi Arias lol, but 100 times hotter..and says she is a German and Mexican mix. Ooh so delicious IMHO :) Very accurate to her pictures which had driven me wild the last few days too. So we get started with some 69 and she tasted soo good..she was doing HJ on me, I wasn't sure if she was waiting to get a party hat and would do CBJ, but we were so in the moment I didn't ask about BJ. Then she flipped over and enjoyed some LFK and she put a cover on and did some reverse CG. Oh my lord, this girl can ride!! She was so into it and enthusiastic--I was loving it :) After a few minutes of that we were both a bit tired and I did DATY with her lying down. This was soo good too as she was pulling my head in and riding my tongue on her..I LOVE that! She was really into it and I even made her cum too..so romantic. 30 mins was about up but she didn't rush me out, a bit more LFK and talked..she said she travels here and there and I told her I hope she stays in Denver to which she said she would be here a while. Still a smile on her face and friendly the whole session--I love this girl :) I can still kind of taste her on me..I want to hold off eating dinner so I can keep her scent on me as long as I can :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rayna De Leon coking Denver Yes 11 2/20/14
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: All the fantastic reviews about Rayna is pretty accurate. She is a very nice and sweet young lady. Rayna takes her time and doesn't rush you out the door. She makes sure you enjoy every second of the time. Very nice upscale incall location. Got there and started off 69 then she got on top and then I finished off from behind. I opted for the hour and I'm glad I did as round 2 started shortly after. Experimented some different positions and again finished off perfectly. I will definitely go back to see her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
madison may cowboy6969 Denver Yes 25 2/20/14
Review by cowboy6969 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had an easy experience with screening and Madison gave me good directions prior to the appt. She was visiting and a bit shy at first but quickly loosened up after a few drinks and a back rub. I freshened up and when I came out of the bathroom she was on the bed with nothing on and she was a site to behold. Succulent breasts. Maddie was a great time, she is fun to be with and knows how to please.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee ilikeitlikethat Denver Yes 15 2/20/14
Review by ilikeitlikethat (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called Rylee on short notice and was able to set up a meeting right away. I called when I arrived Rylee's incall and she provided instructions as to where to park. Rylee is a very cautious person when opening her door. Once in side, she asked me to wash my hands and then met me in her bedroom. Once we disrobed, activities were enthusiastically engaged in. As advertised, Rylee does deep throat and squirt. Very nice lady and worth seeing again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adelina Adduci 53@studiofifty-four Denver Yes 28 2/20/14
Review by 53@studiofifty-four (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This young lady is an absolute sweetheart! Her location is easy to find with accommodations that are very pleasant and welcoming! I was greeted by Adelina, who was dressed in a tasteful black teddy, with a nice hug, and an offer to take my coat - and to more or less to feel at home! Once the last minor screening task and one courtesy matter was out of the way, a nice mutual shower was shared as bit of a "get to know you" prelude before moving into her very amiable studio! Once on the table, her skilled touch took over, and was so soothing and so enjoyable! She has a great teasing style, including a nice french treat that is a wonderful workup to an intense release! She handles recovery nicely and continues a bit longer with a caressing massage. She has the cutest wit, laugh and personality, which takes the edge off any apparent awkwardness during some moments that these type of interludes bring; and really allows one to settle into her pleasant personality and environment very quickly! She is a charming and delightful person, and very easy on the eyes! Her session was a nice mix of fun, sensual and therapeutic skills, all rolled into the right package. Her session went a bit over, but I never felt rushed to leave, even as time was winding down. Great and very timely communications through P411 and email, which made making an appointment with her very easy! Wonderful experience! It's a given that Adelina excels as a provider, and she had me sold that she enjoys her line of work! I was very taken by her wonderful personality overall!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Namfon lildab Denver Yes 4 2/20/14
Review by lildab (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is the girl in the pictures. Decent massage. Lots of fun. Sweet girl.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cinnamon (Georgia Peach) Manny1908096 Denver Yes 4 2/20/14
Review by Manny1908096 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Made the appointment and showed up to her location. Was very clean and was really relaxing. She was freshly showered and was wearing some sexy clothing. Chatted lightly before getting right into the groove. I was watching her as she stripped and started grinding on me. She then started giving me a BJ. Didn't even notice when she got the condom on me. Very talented with her mouth, I feel like she really could be the best I have ever been sucked on by. She then let me play with her tits for a little while she kept sucking me off. We then went straight to cowgirl, and that is when the fun really started She made every move with her hips count and made me harder than I have ever been. After a bit of sucking on her tits and her riding me, we switched to doggy style, and she did something that I really haven't seen; she started making her ass clap ON MY DICK. JUST WOW. I couldn't believe how good she made it all felt. It only took a few minutes of her rubbing my balls and ass clapping on my dick as I fucked her pussy till I blew my load. She then started just massaging my balls and dick as she just started talking to me about how much she likes being fucked on all fours. Most def. one, if not, the best I've had.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jamie 214 Otis261 Denver Yes 1 2/20/14
Review by Otis261 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Jaime when she was here visiting in February of 2014. She posted an ad on BP and I decided to give her a call since her pics looked great and she was super close by. Thank god I did. Standard two call set up an met her at her hotel. She answered the door in a tight top and sexy yoga pants. She is super sweet and nice and we immediately went to town! She tastes great and the big fake tits of hers (which are a giant turn on for me when they are done well and hers are done very well) bouncing up and down just look great. I'm definitely going to have to see her again before she leaves in a week and a half. And I strongly suggest you do too.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
victoriaI ilaycable Denver Yes 1 2/20/14
Review by ilaycable (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The girl that showed up was not the girl in the picture, but she was attractive. She came in and collected the donation, the had a smoke, said it calmed her. we went upstairs and removed our cloths, her body had about 6 tattoos, very nice breasts. She started with a hand job, quickly covered and then went to TF, didn't want me to touch her hair, said I squeezed her breast too hard, no touching the pussy. I asked her to take off her panties and she did, climbed on, went quickly to Missionary and seemed in a hurry to get done. She was very attractive but I don't know if I would repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella-7262 Hunger Denver Yes 17 2/18/14
Review by Hunger (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Bella is a very beautiful young girl with a pretty face and amazing backside. She is slender with a big round booty, and a sweet, somewhat shy attitude. I had a great time talking with her before and after the main events. She started me off with a great BJ and some DT that had me writhing. When she mounted me I could feel myself bottom out as she gasped with delight and rode me like a wave. I had to have her as deeply as possible so I flipped her over and drove home deep in mish on the side of the bed. She has a very sexy neckline which I devoured while driving it home inside of her. I asked to finish with her sitting on the edge of the bathroom counter, her legs wrapped around my waist while I cupped her ass cheeks watched her in the mirror bucking wildly against me. What a great young woman, treat her well!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie BP fka 720-427-1330 Edblonde Denver Yes 6 2/18/14
Review by Edblonde (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: We had some logistic issues because of the weather, but it was worth it. Stevie was fun and truly seems to enjoy life. I can't wait to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leeza-6715 Gray58 Denver Yes 12 2/18/14
Review by Gray58 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is long over due and is from visit with this asp in January. Leeza had been on my radar for sometime. She met me at my DTC hotel. She was a little late but stayed in touch. We chatted to get to know each other. Then it was non stop play with this cutie! She has awesome skills in multiple areas. Unfortunately for me I was tired from a long day of work. Multiple shots were available but I could not make it happen. Certainly not for the lack of trying on Leeza's part. Definitely not a clock watcher. Thank you Leeza!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn Anderson-3655 Hunger Denver Yes 23 2/18/14
Review by Hunger (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Autumn is a very beautiful woman with a sinuous, slender physique and some amazing bolt ons. She truly doesn't need the fake tits, because she is just naturally gorgeous, but I'm not complaining they were fun to play with. After some small talk she knelt before me and swallowed my cock whole. Great UTF, I almost wish I had just dropped my load there... it was so good! She moved me to the bed and rode me in CG and RCG. She is very tight and just an amazing sight to behold. She just ground against me with those fabulous tits bouncing in and out of my mouth. After some amazing doggy I banged her furiously in front of the bedside mirror in standing doggy and just came and came with her pussy squeezing every last drop out of me. She is smart and incredible to fuck. Thanks Autumn!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Harley Haven-5967 Hunger Denver Yes 22 2/18/14
Review by Hunger (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Harley on a snow day, and found her to be very accommodating and understanding( since the weather made me run abit late.) While I did have a good time, I was a bit taken aback by how old she appeared. I myself am in my mid 30's, and she appeared at least 10 years older. This set the tone for the encounter unfortunately, since I generally choose providers my age or younger. Non- VIPs, she is very accommodating but I feel a bit overpriced due to her age and hygiene. We settled down pretty quickly after some small talk and she got down to business sucking my cock, some spit and lots of eye contact with good effort. After awhile I went to go down on her and was surprised to find her panties were caked with old blood. Needless to say this was a buzzkill. I didn't say anything and tried my best to keep it out of my mind while I banged away at her in doggy ( nice view. ). I finished and got on my merry way. She does have a good body for her age, but there were to many other factors that turned me off.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EvelynLove Downboy Denver Yes 2 2/18/14
Review by Downboy (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Evelyn is great. Very attractive young woman who is a pleasure to be around. I will for sure try and see her again as long as she's around.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaya Jolee longtime Denver Yes 32 2/18/14
Review by longtime (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Her pictures and reviews almost sounded too good to be true. Theses are the ones that you dream will work out well. Every one of her great reviews are spot on. She is a beautiful young woman. Those matching dimples are just the cutest. She is genuinely happy and has a big, genuine smile throughout. Killer little body with perfect natural C's. Great DFK, nibbling with her luscious lips. She is very intelligent, kind of a valley girl vibe, but more down to earth. She asked if I liked greek as we got comfortable, I said I did and we got around to it after some awesome DATY, UTF, 69, CG. She said she has done greek before, but you couldn't tell. I would see her again in a heartbeat!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lana 970-xxx-7523 alterego Denver Yes 1 2/18/14
Review by alterego (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very nice personality. Almost like a date. Incredible face and smile. Very passionate GFE experience. First time I have experienced a woman that squirts. What a great experience. Thanks Lana.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond 719-xxx-1001 wsoa421 Denver Yes 2 2/18/14
Review by wsoa421 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/10/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Whoa, I got the opportunity to see diamond Monday morning running a special. Easy to setup and shes very sweet on the phone. She answered the door in a thong and bra and boy was I surprised. Shes actually very pretty and has a smooth body. Started off with daty and turned to utf that was amazing. Her lips felt like soft marshmallows on me.the cover went on and I could barely last, she feels awesome. The whole time she was very cordial and even cleaned me off. I cant say enough about diamond, cant wait to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat 702-xxx-5753 Samowens245 Denver Yes 2 2/17/14
Review by Samowens245 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Fantastic will be going back only complaint was no msog. But respect her rules. She made you feel 100% great the whole time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anastasia Monroe-FAKE mntvail92 Denver Yes 17 2/17/14
Review by mntvail92 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've only done this twice before so i am always nervous about if the pics are accurate and if the session will go smoothly with no surprises. Well, the surprise that i had was an amazing one!!! Fantastic pics and nothing less in person. Very easy to talk to and not a "hit it quit it" type girl. She makes you feel like your talking with a long lost friend. Not the ditsy "being dumnb is cute" type girl. she is a great conversationalist. the intimate part of our session was amazing! she is definitely a giver and wanted to make sure i was happy and satisfied to the fullest. i have no regrets about contacting her and will definitely contact her in the future! i found my regular! you gentlemen would be wise to choose her!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jayonna Del Rio OhSoFun Denver Yes 2 2/15/14
Review by OhSoFun (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Contact P411 and RB I hadn’t seen Jayonna since her visit in October, while back home she took a little break to enhance her girls and fine tune the rest her beauty. Well, my new friends look fabulous, feel natural and add so much to her sexy toned curves. Oh, so inviting, I wasted no time getting my lips on her juicy nipples and full sweet lips. I just love her soft lips and I feel she enjoys our passionate kisses as much as I. This was my first encounter with a female condom, let me tell you, the feeling was as if she was wearing nothing at all, her kitty was tight, I could feel her deep and the sensation was fantastic. I really enjoy doing the lazy dog while holding her super fine looking booty. We enjoyed a variety of positions, but she felt so good in missionary, I had to let go :) As I was getting dressed, she put on a bright red silk night gown and sat on the bed. As we chatted I couldn’t help but smile, I was just with this breathtakingly pretty young woman with beautiful long dark hair, dark eyes, cheery lips, light skin and an amazing body


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaya Jolee Crazy Horse Denver Yes 32 2/15/14
Review by Crazy Horse (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was one of those occasions where the term fantastic is so inadequate I realize that's there's no way mere words can express how good a time I had visiting with Ms Kaya. She is low volume and does check references so have them ready or your P411 account. Smiles and laughter come easily to her as does her natural sexuality which would be a turn on for any guy. Her fee is quite reasonable as it includes almost anything. The only thing she said she won't do is her tongue and a guys ass although she did confess that she likes the reverse done on her. Out of this world UTF with a CIM finish, combination Russian and French conversation, the way she loves to play with a guy's egg sack, as well as having a multi orgasmic smoking hot young body the best part of the whole hour had to be her doggie booty shake which has to be experienced to be believed. Youth is only wasted on the young if they don't do any thing with the gift they're given but while she has it Kaya is out exploring the country and having adventures both sexual as well as others. She said she wants to try snow boarding while she's here in Colorado but needs to find a good instructor. Do we have any studly volunteers out there for her. We need to show this young lady a good time so she'll keep returning to Denver. I know that I want to see her again and I'm sure that once you see her you'll want to again and again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck escort65reviews Denver Yes 130 2/15/14
Review by escort65reviews (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Natalie met me at the door with hug and a smile and we sat and chatted for a couple of minutes to begin. I got comfortable and she she showed me her "new" titties and then covered them up for the remainder of the time. I asked what she liked and after getting the info I asked to get started. After a few moments of french I asked for some day and that is when the up selling started. Extra for that and wanted to know if I would pay more. When I said no she then she suggested we start doggie and only pulled stockings down far enough to accommodate. When I asked to turn her she finally removed them. Got the job done and chatted a bit more as I dressed. Quite vocal if you like that.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny Phillips NECOBrad Fort Collins Yes 40 2/15/14
Review by NECOBrad (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had some problems with my girlfriend and decided to give Sunny a call. I have seen Sunny about 3 times already and have never get tired of seeing her. Most women that I have called are clock watches and don;t care for anything but the money. Sunny isn't that way,she has a great personality and is a healer in my book. I feel Suuny as friend that I can call when I need some company. BTY: she has the most amazing breasts that I have seen anywhere. It puts a smile on my face every time I see them.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yesenia-4618 MaDog20xx Denver Yes 139 2/15/14
Review by MaDog20xx (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was my first time with escort services. Yesenia was cute and very sweet. She has a fun attitude and is very open about her life. Great experience, highly recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hayle VailDC Denver Yes 26 2/15/14
Review by VailDC (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I forgot to review this fantastic provider and almost don't want to because she is such a star. After some text message back and forth she was able to see me on short notice. We started with a short massage and she let me give her a massage which I am fantastic. She seemed to enjoy it. After the flip all activities were performed with enthusiasm. Not FS but was exceptional. We hung out afterwards and chatted about Game of Thrones. She is a sweetheart and I had a glow for days afterward.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kylie Summers broncossuperbowl2015 Denver Yes 4 2/14/14
Review by broncossuperbowl2015 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am a long time visitor of the site, but my first review, so I am fully aware this review will be discounted. I just saw Kylie, who is visiting from Texas, and I had such a great session I broke my rule of not posting reviews (really was a stupid rule anyway). I can say hands down it was one of the best sessions I have ever had. She is prettier than her photos, which surprises me to say. She is the perfect mix of sexy and cute. As I have enjoyed this hobby on and off for a while I have found myself often saying, if only I could find that one provider that is the perfect fit I will just go to them - well I finally found her. Unfortunately she is only visiting, but if business is good she will come back. Basically I would sum her up as the ultimate GFE. It was so great I already scheduled again with her tomorrow, which is something I never do. She is here with 3 other girls from Texas and all of them have great reviews on ECCIE. In fact when I read the reviews and saw her photos I had that "too good to be true" feeling. I am glad to say I was wrong. So treat her right and fill her schedule so she comes back monthly :). And if you understandably don't trust my first review on the site, just wait, there will be many more great reviews to follow. A couple of the particulars. I first called and she had me email her my referals. She was pretty quick at turning around on that and then it was a typical hotel incall. It was 250 for an hour and I tipped her 40, but there was no pressure or mention of a tip.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rayna De Leon Riot Fan Denver Yes 11 2/12/14
Review by Riot Fan (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was hoping to set up an appointment with both Rayna and Brielle, but unfortunately I had a rigid schedule and Brielle had a dentist appointment. So, I opted to meet just Rayna for a 90 minute session. She definitely did NOT disappoint. This girl is amazing! She is my first “latin” lover and she is a petite, energetic wild cat. She took control from the start and catered to all of my preferences. Great body and personality as well! Wish I could select something more than “Fantastic”, but she is by far my all time favorite. Can’t wait to see her again and maybe some of her friends!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mel lobox Denver Yes 2 2/12/14
Review by lobox (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: "Fantastic" is overused and not adequate to describe my experience with Mel (Better than Fantastic!). Got a warm welcome and had plenty of time to get to know her a little better before we got physical. Very classy, fit, sensual and ideal for my needs. Cant wait to see her again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: