Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

30801 - 30850 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Rylee grumpy Denver Yes 15 2/4/14
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: SAw Rylee last and did a review but didn't get posted so i'll start over I saw her several times in 2011 then she disappeared now shes back and just as good as she was deep throut and squirts as advertised. Great girl will see her again. discrete incall, nice clean place treat her right and you'll leave happy.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn Anderson-3655 coking Denver Yes 23 2/4/14
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Finally got the chance to meet her after a couple of attempts trying to schedule a time. Easy location to find and simple set up through text. Arrived at her location, in a very nice upscale place. When she opened the door, I was amazed because she looks even more beautiful in person. Perfect body and all the right curves. Autumn has a very great personality and attitude, and she is a great person to have a conversation with. She made me feel really comfortable during my session. I enjoyed every second of our time. Her UTF is amazing and did not disappoint. Finished off w/ her on top. Overall, AMAZING! Didn't quite hit the 30 minutes, but I am sure glad I met her. I am definitely going back to see her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Paradise-2571 meetandgreet Denver Yes 1 2/4/14
Review by meetandgreet (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Paradise was charming, and oh so lovely. You have often read on here that the lady's pictures dont do her justice. That is especially true in Paradise's case. If your goal is to spend time with a beautiful woman, and have a great time, time, then call her and treat her right. It would be great if she made Denver her home.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley 720-xxx-2801 funtimes50 Denver No 2 2/4/14
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called Ashley and was given instruction to cross streets. Showed up on time and was given the apartment number. Wow - for sure not the same girl in the ad, but I guess I'm here and oh well. (Strike 1) Went up and got comfortable. Took care of the financial business and she asked me to get undressed. Should have identified trouble when she asked me to keep my shorts on. (Strike 2) But I laid down & she started to rub my back. She kept talking non-stop during the session. (Strike 3) After the hour was up, I left sticky from the load of lotion, felt like "Lord of the Slime" and definitely no smile. Don't waste your time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Samantha-4458 Baccus Denver Yes 20 2/4/14
Review by Baccus (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Samantha a few days ago. The setup was easy 2 call system. Nice clean hotel. I was greeted by a sexy, log legged brunette. She said she wanted to get to know me a little first off the clock. She is intelligent and laid back. Talking with her and watching her move about the room as graceful as a cat set me at ease and was a great warm up for things to come. She kisses passionately and performs with enthusiasm. DATY was hard to break away from ;). Even with the first bit off the clock I went over time. I happily paid for my whole time as it was worth every penny. Thank you Samantha. I can't wait to see you again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TiffanyKC Johnny0 Denver No 4 2/3/14
Review by Johnny0 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Normally I am not much of a reviewer, but wanted to provide a warning. I saw TiffanyKC back in November and had a nice session. She seemed very nice and I enjoyed the time I spent with her. I scheduled with her again in December and she canceled last minute. She said the person she was sharing a room with was sick and she didn't have a place to host. Ok, it happens so no big deal. We rescheduled about a week ago for noon on Monday. That morning I texted her to confirm the appointment and she said she had me down for Tuesday. I was a little frustrated as I still had her text but again said ok. On Tuesday she texted me and said she couldn't check in at noon but was 1pm ok. Again, I said fine. Then she texted me saying how about two? To which I again said ok. At 1:30 I texted her for the location and she said she booked someone else at 2 because I had only said 'ok' versus yes. Really?


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Nichols 007boro Denver Yes 60 2/3/14
Review by 007boro (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Finally got to meet Nina; a stunning petite but lovely figured lady. Nina has legs that go on forever. Have seen Nina's post/ ads on different boards & finally decided to meet her. I was pre-screened ahead of time & by the time we met; we felt like we had known each other forever. Her eyes & legs had me hooked at hello. I got lost on the way to her incall & we stayed on the phone until I arrived. She saw me before I saw her & the opened. She is a very sweet girl next door that you gotta meet & have fun with. Talked over wine & then to kissing, we then went through several different positions & ended with a wonderful BBBJNQNS that had me seeing stars. I plan on a repeat visit with Nina; which is rare for me. Besides great chemistry, nice girl next door looks, Nina & I had each other laughing & feeling ravenous the entire time. Thanks Nina!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashleigh Sparks lion Denver Yes 1 2/3/14
Review by lion (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I can't get her out of my mind! What a great provider!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angel (720-xxx-7193) Sam I Am Denver Yes 3 2/3/14
Review by Sam I Am (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Contacted Lizz via BP even though she hadn't posted for quite a while. She indicated she was available. She arrived right on time, is attractive as per her pictures, jumps right into DFK and then onto the rest. Overall a good experience, many of the reviewers on here would probably say fantastic. I did get the distinct that MSOG was not on the menu although we did chat for the remainder of the hour.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella Star Starsalign Denver Yes 7 2/3/14
Review by Starsalign (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Probably the best experience so far. This girl is amazing, fun to talk to, very happy personality. All above mentioned were performed with such enthusiasm. She is a gem! Be nice to her she is a great one to keep around. Many tattoos that just as to her beauty.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia-3341 A-Rod Denver No 1 2/3/14
Review by A-Rod (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: she said the right things, but ended up just laying there, looking away and being as distance as possible. When I complained and inquired about dropping to just 30 min due to obvious misrepresentation, she simply walked out. Avoid.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Monroe richardblackman Denver Yes 5 2/3/14
Review by richardblackman (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw the ad did some research and made the call. The usual two call system. Was met at the door, Ashley was in a towel and no make up, not what I had requested but as I was pleased with the over all package,we continued. Ashley is a nice young lady and cool to talk to with a great "head game". I was asked about a second go around but declined as I had scheduled others to see later. A much deserved tip was given, kiss was received and I was out. I will visit her again when she returns.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mysti-6166 NightMoves Denver Yes 3 2/3/14
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Mysti Location: Wheatridge I've always been a sucker for girls with green eyes and Mysti has some beautiful dark green eyes. Her french was TF which was very sloppy and lazy almost as if she really didn't enjoy what she was doing, we later moved into mish and then K9. Just an overall average experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley bp719 CO_guy Colorado Springs Yes 2 2/3/14
Review by CO_guy (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had great session with Ashley recently. Her incall was at her apartment--safe in daylight but not so much after dark. Apartment is small but big enough for all desired activities. Ashley is very accomodating young girl. Nice breasts. Still some baby fat from recent baby but she promises that will be leaving. I enjoyed the time spent with her. She was very good to someone much older. Also a good conversationalist.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Luscious V 702-xxx-9325 Wannabebad Colorado Springs Yes 1 2/3/14
Review by Wannabebad (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup with Luscious V started via text and went smoothly. Met her at an extended stay place. She travels and moves along quickly if business is slow. She met me at the door in a towel which made me feel comfortable but she runs cold and the room was like a million degrees, okay 78 actually but I run hot. As soon as I walked in the room she started telling me she didn't have something I specifically requested during setup. I was a little bummed but I was already there and thought maybe she will wow me. Well she didn't. Had to ask her to turn off the tv and before the donation had even fully settled on the dresser she had a cover out and ready. Now she is okay looking but no make up and hair kinda askew. Also she has had a couple of kids and looks like she has gotten all the weight off everything on her is loose. Tummy, breasts all of it to include intimate areas. All the skin moving around was a little off putting. I don't mind a bigger girl but droopy and loose just doesn't do it for me. Anyway the TF was okay but she quickly moved me on. The DATY was okay but nothing crazy finally moved to her pulled to the side of the bed and me standing. I should have flipped her over to check out her rear more but really just wanted to move along as well and get done. Her pictures are definitely touched up, great lighting or before kids. Same girl but really not the same girl. She's nice enough but I won't repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lizzy Pink Loser6uy Denver Yes 38 2/3/14
Mistress Celeste i2bownd Denver Yes 3 2/3/14
Review by i2bownd (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: i have enjoyed regular BDSM sessions with Denver Mistress Celeste for several months. She is the first and only pro-domme i have known, but i can't imagine wanting any other. After discussing likes, dislikes, and wants, She puts together an exciting and imaginative fetish session, including in my experience foot fetish, body worship, innovative bondage, CBT, fantastic spanking/flogging, toy play, electrics and other delights. She provides a safe word and excellent aftercare. Mistress Celeste is kind, creative, loving, sadistic, beautiful, passionate, caring, demanding, sexy, appreciative, and relentless in her quest for pleasure. In other words, She is everything a submissive could wish for.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexaPulse kdiver Denver Yes 29 2/2/14
Review by kdiver (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Alexa provides a really great FBSM. Her place is set up perfectly, she uses hot lotions and wash cloths. Alexa is incredibly beautiful, sensual, and personable. She knows how to give a really good massage, using her body in wonderful ways. Looking forward to seeing her again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Denver Eden HotStuff12345 Denver Yes 32 2/2/14
Review by HotStuff12345 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Eden was fantastic. She had a great attitude and was definitely eager to please. I won't go into too much detail on activities, but I highly recommend her. I did feel a bit rushed at the end, but I would still highly recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie BP fka 720-427-1330 Aurorascout Denver No 6 2/2/14
Review by Aurorascout (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After several emails and a couple of phone calls and an appointment made, she was a no-show. When talking with her, she sounded like she was not too coherent, but did make the appointment since she advertised "BODY SLIDE." Also went by "Stevie BP."


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brandi 720-402-8976 Aurorascout Denver Yes 2 2/2/14
Review by Aurorascout (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The picture is accurate, however, advertising at and a b2b, it was only topless. Started with paid up front, ok. Then the first 40 minutes was her doing a mediocre back rub, then 10 min topless b2b. Upon the flip, the rest of the ten minutes was b2b with a timer going off. This is when she said that a happy ending would be another . I had worst, but also had MUCH better. I will say that her body is nice looking with very perky breasts. I've had great b2b and this was not one of them or I should say, not at what she charges. Not real sure of Ht/Wt, but is petite.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond 719-xxx-1001 ExerciseJunkie Denver Yes 2 2/2/14
Review by ExerciseJunkie (52 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Diamond is a nice addition to the Denver scene after coming up from the Springs. Easy two call system to a decent hotel. Great curvy body that looks even better in person. Started with some great UTF, moved to some clean DATY that she was a bit reluctant to do (YMMV). On with the cover where she took me on a long, extended, hard pounding session. She seems to enjoy what she does. Not a clock watcher. Very sweet demeanor. A great bargain. Thanks Diamond!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Samantha-4458 kinky_dog Denver Yes 20 2/2/14
Review by kinky_dog (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/2/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was on a bad run of providers that just did not meet my expectations, so I was a little worried when I decided to contact Samantha. Samantha is new to the industry so she does not have a lot of reviews. Let me just say she is the ultimate find! Her pictures do NOT do her any justice, she is gorgeous, tall with amazingly long legs, and amazing body. Our session started off with a great "get to know you" conversation. She really spends a lot of off the clock time getting to know you, this really helped me get more comfortable and built up the heat. The session was truly one of the best I have ever had and I can wait to see her again. Do yourself a favor and go see her you won't regret it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Laci (719-xxx-1351) fork Pueblo No 1 2/2/14
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/2/14
Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This girl and her sister have been posting non-stop lately in Pueblo, so an investigation was necessary. She goes by a different name in every ad it seems ... today it was Laci, but she also posts as Angel, Sammi or Kate, etc. Check out the pictures and don't worry about the name in order to id her. Anyway, it was easy to set up a meeting. She is the girl in the pics, although a bit rougher-looking in person. The drama begins. First, there's a giant dog in the room. Friendly dog, but seriously? Second, she was texting non-stop to other clients, friends, and someone who was probably a pimp. Two different phones, constantly looking at one or the other. I told her to put the phones down but she wouldn't. Her eyeballs are wired to the screens apparently. Next problem is that she was apparently booked constantly moment to moment. She was basically telling 2 or more different guys to wait just 20 minutes till she was free ... at the beginning of my hourlong appointment. She even asked, after I had paid her, if I could leave and come back because she had a 10 minute call scheduled. I told her that was fine as long as I got my money back, which caused her to change her story and decide to see me. I guess she correctly assumed that I wasn't going to be back if that happened! Anyway, despite my better judgement, I went through with it because I'm sad like that. She has a nice little body but, too bad it's completely ruined by every other aspect of the meeting. Lots of rules - No kissing, no UTF, no anal, no putting down the phone. My advice - stay far away. If you ignore this advice, at least bring your own protection, since she certainly won't be prepared.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia Boulder victor Denver Yes 4 2/2/14
Review by victor (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Overall fantastic experience. She is a great kisser with a very sensual mouth and beautiful breasts. She has a nice incall location in downtown. She was enthusiastic and easy to talk with. Overall an incredible hot experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor Made Wannabebad Colorado Springs Yes 10 2/2/14
Review by Wannabebad (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have had my eye on Taylor Made for a fairly long time but just never pulled the trigger. She has gotten a bad rap in some places and in other places she is talked about very positively. I have to admit I am in the positive column. 3 call setup and found myself at a decent place in a safe part of the springs. She sounds sexy as hell on the phone and her voice fits her. when I got to the room she opened the door and was hiding behind because it was cold and she was dressed in a full body fishnet thing and her signature red heels. I have to admit I was astounded by how hot she looks. Now don't get me wrong, Taylor is NOT a spinner. She is a full figured voluptuous woman with more curves then the Dragon (bike reference if you know it). She has a beautiful round big ass and a gorgeous top half. She has a genuine smile and and a bubbly personality. She greeted me with a big hug and I quickly felt at ease and very very happy that I picked her. We chatted for a little bit on her holiday adventures and a couple of other things as I laid the donation on the fridge. She allowed me to use her facilities and then we chatted a little more as she retrieved some items from her shelf. as she turned around I was right behind her and she asked me "do you kiss"? I was like "hell yeah I kiss". She then moved forward and planted one on me. She is a very good kisser and it was teasing and playful with some nice french. We moved to the bed and I always like to ask if there are rules. Taylor does NOTHING uncovered and I respect that. She likes manual stimulation but nothing inside unless it's covered. She touches herself and seems to really start enjoying herself and of course so am I. She is a beauty to behold. Anyway all activities above where done with gusto and enthusiasm. I have to admit I am not a big TF guy but this girl is friggen fantastic. I would say she borders perfectly between GFE and PSE. I'm telling you the TF was just hot as hell. before she made me pop which she could have done with ease I pulled her off and she positioned herself on the edge of the bed for some doggy. This girls ass when she is bent over like that is phenomenal. All creamy white and just beautiful. I wasn't going to last long so rolled her over to watch her and play while she was on the edge of the bed and I was standing and we finished like that. Afterwards we chatted some more and just relaxed. Now as much as I am so positive of her there are a few flaws. Like I said she is a bigger girl so no spinner. Her chest is perfect if it's restrained but when you let them puppies out they do hang a little bit and when she lays back they pancake out a little bit. She would really really benefit from implants but that would only make really really hot to perfect hot for me. She says that she is 28 but her eyes tell a little bit different. I am putting her at early 30's maybe. In some light she looks younger but in other light a little older. I can't really complain though since I am 47. To sum up it was a great time with a great girl and I will repeat. I am putting Taylor at very good even though there where moments of fantastic. I am just really trying to keep those fantastic ratings for the one that blows me away and makes me fall in love with her. Taylor with her easy demeanor, great smile, awesome skills come close but you just never know what else is out there. Highly recommended


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck tomfunk Pueblo Yes 130 2/2/14
Review by tomfunk (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/14
Time: 15 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Natalie is a sweet heart. The setup was easy and when I walked in she greeted me with a hug and was super nice. I would recommend her to anybody especially if you like a full figured woman. The activities were performed with enthusiasm and she has really big fake breast that seem natural. She was really a sweet heart, and at you cant go wrong.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elena myhabu4u Denver Yes 3 2/2/14
Review by myhabu4u (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Elena has become my ATF. I have seen her several times and for each, she provided the most sensual and erotic FBSM that I have ever had. It's very obvious that she enjoys her sensual side and she makes every effort to ensure that you leave with a smile. She has a sweet and pleasant personality and is a pleasure to spend time with. I prefer to keep the details of our visits private, so I'll just say that Elena has given me plenty of reasons to keep coming back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Fallinangel-2824 ghost_rider Denver Yes 1 2/2/14
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I made a last minute call to "fallinangel", who just happened to be on my side of town today. She gave me the thumbs up for my last minute schedule and told me that she'd leave the door cracked for me when I got there, she'd be in the shower. Upon arrival, I announced my presence and asked if I could join her for a quick wash and she welcomed me in, "well hello!". We quickly washed up and hit the sheets. "Angel" played with me for a minute, slipped on a cover and went to work with some very nice TF. Next, she brought over a variety of toys and asked if I'd like to play with her. I wasn't one to argue and soon put her favorite toy to work. This was such a huge turn-on, I just had to get into those legs. We enjoyed several nice positions and I handed her another toy, to enhance her pleasure. I have to say that it sure worked, b/c a few minutes later, we were both achieving our goals. Fallinangel is a legit, sweet and experienced lady....and a nempho to boot. Thank you Sweetie!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Lexi Lust NightMoves Denver Yes 1 2/2/14
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Miss Lexi Lust Location: Denver I originally scheduled a 1 hour appointment with Lexi but when the door open and the thick rolling smoke came rushing out of her room I opted for the 30 minutes instead. (Fuck I hate smoke! especially [snip]). [snip] If you're looking for average conversation and average services and you don't mind smoke then Lexi is for you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miley Smiles tehotherdude Denver Yes 1 2/2/14
Review by tehotherdude (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A very nice ad with pictures of an amazing body but facially unrecognizable got me curious. No reviews on TER or TOB. So I TOFTT as the donation was typical and she sounded like a normal person on the phone...and was glad I did. Setup was easy and while one of the links above gives two "fake pics" flags for the pics in her ad, it makes no difference. She's better looking than you'd believe. That's probably her, and even if not she's much better in person. Much better. These pictures are actually close which is fine. She did not present a false face in her ad, definitely feels like a spinner in your hands. I personally guarantee you her looks are above and beyond. Rare. She did not disappoint. She is stunningly beautiful, no question. And as most stunning women are, somewhat aloof. The sex however was not mechanical at all. I rate the overall experience as "very good" only because it fell short of what I consider full-service--and that means giving oral which I love(under the..er...right conditions that is). I enjoyed receiving a terrifically relaxing CBJ. She wanted to hop on and, by all means, I let her. We did multiple positions which she easily handled. For one cup, I always finish in missionary. Near the end she did feel slightly rushed at times possibly due to a concern that I wouldn't pop in time. That was not a problem at any time I assure you! Services provided were very good. Definitely worth the reasonable price. So I repeated the next evening.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Penny Laine jon89108 Denver Yes 1 2/2/14
Review by jon89108 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Penny is my favorite! every time we get together she never fails to satisfy me. she has an amazing look of the nerdy girl in high school all grown up. I cant forget to mention the amazing backdoor entrance. I get exited just thinking of the next time I can be with her. treat her well!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Nichols config-t Denver Yes 60 2/2/14
Review by config-t (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Nina and Nicole McKnight at Nina's incall and had an amazing time. Nina and Nicole spend time together outside of the bedroom and their chemistry is clear. This was my first threesome and it was awesome. First we talked and got to know each other. These are two great girls. Both have great personalities and are funny as hell. As we talked clothes came off, and hands started to grope. I was pleased to notice that the two of them were touching each other just as much as me. Then it got really fun! Both of them took turns riding my face as the other gave BBBJs. Then I went K9 as they DATY at the other end on one another. EPIC! After finishing we chatted again for a while. Great experience!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexxy Sabrina lookingaround Denver Yes 11 2/2/14
Review by lookingaround (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Couldn't resist setting up an appt with Sabrina after seeing her ad and reading so many great reviews. Set up a couple days ahead of time over P411 and texts. When the door opened the other reviews were spot on. She looks even better in person! Welcomed me with a kiss and things started happening very quickly. Activities listed above were very skillful. She even allowed me to take some pics for my personal collection. Greek is offered but YMMV. Hard to believe she is so young. Do not miss your chance to see this incredibly sexy lady. Keep her coming back to visit Denver! Thanks Sabrina!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mel bytor2112 Denver Yes 2 2/2/14
Review by bytor2112 (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Mel threw sexy Sabrina. I had the day off so I contacted Sabrina via text to see if she was available she texted back right away that she had a new girl that she wanted me to meet so I called Sabrina and she gave the phone to mel. She was nice we chated for a bit so we set up a time. When I arrived mel answer the door in sexy little outfit she a hot blonde that looks like Jenna elfman she new to the business was nervous at first but once things got started she was a pro. I highly recommend contact sexy Sabrina and she treat you right


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cici 720-xxx-7071 Aurorascout Denver Yes 1 1/29/14
Review by Aurorascout (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/21/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Not person in ad. Massage uneventful. HJ ok. Would not do nude or you touch unless "much more."


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey Of Denver sup66man Denver Yes 93 1/29/14
Review by sup66man (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Hailey quite a few times but not in a while due to work lately. Hailey and I have always had a fun time together. I sent a request thru P411 and quickly received a reply from Hailey. She wondered why it had been so long. She was running a special with Kira Swan who is also on P411. Kira's pictures were very sexy and I always wanted to be with two girls. We setup a time to meet and I was welcomed at the door by 2 incredibly beautiful ladies both in sexy dresses which I had requested. Kira has a very voluptuous figure with beautiful natural breasts. Hailey has a very athletic figure with soft skin and a sexy behind. Both girls have great chemistry together and their friendship makes the experience that much more fun. All activities were enjoyed equally by the three of us. I highly recommend you guys spend some time with Hailey and Kira as soon as you can.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Belle Hunger Denver Yes 35 1/29/14
Review by Hunger (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Vanessa several times in the last few weeks and each time it gets better. She is young but very well versed in ways to make you feel like superman. She has some very tasteful body art that accentuates her youthful curves. We ran through just about every position imaginable but the highlight was her CG when she came with a gush all over me and her RCG when she looked slyly over her shoulder at me as I came. She is amazing in my eyes. I can't wait until she returns.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bridgett falcon66pride Denver Yes 16 1/29/14
Review by falcon66pride (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Bridgett is a tall drink of water. Enthusiasm abounds and she has all the skills in aces. A real firecracker in the sack. Switching positions seamlessly gave me the full range of pleasures I was looking for. Beautiful ass and all natural tits which demanded my attention, were a joy to work with. Her kitty is a taste sensation and she blew my mind on two occasions. That doesn't happen often in 1 hour. She is a beautiful and interesting young woman. She should be on your to do list. She's on mine anytime she's in the the dtc. She knows what she's doing.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Klair Hunger Denver Yes 13 1/29/14
Review by Hunger (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Recently saw Klair for an island voyage and I have to say that it was a mixed bag. She is a thin, pretty young coed type with beautiful eyes and a horny nympho attitude that really got me going. If I hadn't paid extra for Greek my review would be much more positive since she really gets into sex and was exciting to bang away at. Her eye contact, her vocalizations, and her ability to come frequently just did it for me. When we moved to Greek however things changed. She doesn't use lube, she uses spit, and she is very directive of what you can do while you are in her ( which is essentially wiggle around a bit.). I can appreciate that Greek can be tricky ( especially without lube) but if that is the case for a provider then maybe steering clear of doing it would be a good idea. Overall I did really enjoy my time and would love to see her again ( she really is a nympho!). But I wouldn't go for the Greek option next time around.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leeza-6715 Starsalign Denver Yes 12 1/28/14
Review by Starsalign (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/21/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow, had an amazing time. Leeza is defiantly not a clock watcher. Great attitude and fun. Highly recommend! I can't wait to see her again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Synful Natasha archstone Denver Yes 55 1/28/14
Review by archstone (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Isabella is a very rare treat in this hobby. Her body is beyond description! But I will attempt: thin, petite, with lily white soft skin, contrasted with beautiful long silky brunette hair. A very demure smile with a grand set of huge boobs that she invites you to enjoy with her purrs of approval. Our session, instead of typical cowgirl craziness that many providers attempt, was much more sensual and intimate. Extremely hot with lots of exceptional utf, and wet and warm daty. She is very tasty and gives you plenty of subtle but clear moans of encouragement, so frickin' hot to watch her writhe in sincere ecstasy, her soaking wet pussy giving you real evidence of her enjoyment. YMMV of course, but if you treat her with both respect and pay attention to her subtle direction, she will appreciate and show you the same. Very lucky to have this young woman in our world! And, for the record, tipping was my idea, but her normal rates are more than worth it!! Always check her ad on EB for latest info on availability as well as any specials she may be running.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye Cletus Denver Yes 150 1/28/14
Review by Cletus (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is overdue but a well-deserved review. I've seen her twice now and can't wait to go back. She is great company and really put me at ease from the start. She seemed to enjoy all the activities listed above almost as much as I did. Definitely not a clock watcher. YMMV. Treat her good, guys.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Belle mtnman2000 Denver Yes 38 1/28/14
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is the 2nd time I saw Elle. She has a beautiful face and a great personality. Her oral skills are off the chart. Her stamina is amazing. NQNS. Love this submissive woman. Great kisser.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ace I want DATY Colorado Springs Yes 2 1/28/14
Review by I want DATY (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So Lilly posted on BP with an incall available. She titled it sweet college girl, or something along those lines. After seeing a positive review I decided to call. Called and set up the appt, with 2 follow up calls. Met her at her incall. She answered the door in a black tank top and a back g string with some thigh highs on. Her looks were amazing. She is very cute, with an amazing body, especially her ass. We started off with some small talk and then began to talk about the session. She does do light kissing and DATY, but UTF and TF were off the table. I was ok with that. She was great, tasted good, felt good, and best of all she was into it. After we were done, she got me a towel, we cleaned up, and chatted for a few before the session was over. Overall my time with her was a great experience and I will definitely call her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lisa719-xxx-9261 Falstaff Colorado Springs Yes 9 1/28/14
Review by Falstaff (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lisa is a real joy - mature, confident, and enthusiastic. Soft and warm, she's a great cuddler; when she greeted me at the door, she melted against me in a way that few women ever have. As we relaxed at the end of the session, it was a full-contact snuggle; I was so relaxed, I nearly fell asleep, not from boredom, but from a total lack of tension. All the cares of the day were gone. Her private incall is discreet and easy to find. Her pictures are accurate, and she said she just had some new ones done; I'm looking forward to seeing them. An articulate lady; FTF and good to talk to as well!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Lexi (BP - 347) backagain Denver Yes 3 1/28/14
Review by backagain (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Being new to the hobby I figured I owe the site some reviews. I saw Lexi yesterday and I realized her pics are either not of her or she's aged a bit. She now has a tattoo across her chest and none of the pictures show that. I would guess the tattoo has been there a little while. I made it to her incall location and rang her phone and she did not answer. I decided to wait for a few minutes. She finally text back almost 15 minutes later to see if I was still around. She told me her previous client was running late. I have issues with smelling cigarette smoke and when she opened the door it was a little overwhelming. Just as bad as some of the dive bars I used to visit. I was quick to go and was hoping for MSOG but it didn't seem like and option as she got up and put her robe back on. I was left to clean myself and then out the door. She had a good attitude and decent body. But it wasn't what I thought I was getting from the pics.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
madison may gettin' up there-2233 Denver Yes 25 1/27/14
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Madison a few days ago. Attracted by her reviews and nice pics. She lived up to both her reviews and pics! Very sweet, easy going, easy to talk to and activities enthusiastically engaged in. She has lovely, full lips, which make for very nice kissing. Her breasts are enhanced but one of the better boob jobs, as they are soft, luscious and big, without being overdone. Her body is as shown in her pics: she has a great butt with a narrow waist that makes the view from behind memorable. She greeted me in a bra and panty set with a beautiful smile and a nice kiss. I got comfortable, started with sweet DATY, then she went into action with excellent UTF. I enjoyed her in mish, doggie, and cowgirl. Her girls were magnificent bouncing above me and done I was. Very FTF! We had plenty of time to talk, caress and get to know a little something about each other. This was her first trip to Denver, but it looks like she was popular gal here and says she will be coming back for sure.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tina (719) CO_guy Colorado Springs Yes 1 1/27/14
Review by CO_guy (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set-up was easy via text. Tina only accepts text. I booked for 1 hour shower massage. Hotel was middle-low not in best part of town. When I arrived, Tina greeted me at the door in a towel with the shower running. It only took a minute for towel to drop to expose her magnificent body. She has very ample breasts that are very sensitive--exactly my kind of girl. We spent the remainder of the hour in the shower having a great time. Tina delivered all the services that were desired. Be aware that she is NOT FS, but that was fine with me--again exactly what I was looking for. I can hardly wait to schedule another appointment with Tina! The only drawback was that I was 5 minutes late so I only got a 55 minute session, but that will not stop me from returning and being sure I am punctual next time!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade (318) tehotherdude Denver Yes 1 1/27/14
Review by tehotherdude (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Having the afternoon free, I opened Denver BP with little enthusiasm as I couldn't get a hold of any regulars and as usual BP had the same girls, same tired cliches or outright delusions, same sketchy ads from the same weirdos pretending to be an agency but are just street thugs and wanna-be pimps. However, there are always gems on BP too. On Sunday afternoon, you don't profiles much worth researching. A headline caught my eye and I sensed the ad was genuine from the pics, her reasonable claims, and an easy online search. I luckily got her on the phone on the first attempt. She sounded sexy, youthful, and confident. She was still settling in from the flight and so we scheduled to meet up later that evening. She chose an upscale hotel which happens to be a local favorite of mine. Everything checked out and I called on arrival for the room number. Unquestionably, the easiest, least paranoid, fastest reference check and scheduling I've ever experienced..roughly 20 minutes total plus an elevator ride. As usual my anticipation grew as I approached. The door opened to reveal a clean but empty room and after a pause which felt like minutes, a gorgeous brunette appeared behind the door in tasteful skintight evening wear. Better than her pics, slimmer than I expected,and breasts overflowing out of her top in abundance. I instinctively wanted play motor boat in that cleavage! She smiled radiantly and put me at ease and we hugged and exchanged pleasantries. I took care of the donation as we got acquainted. After our phone conversation, it was no surprise to me she's an excellent conversationalist and terrific company. Time flies in her presence. Intelligent and ambitious but not argumentative, defensive, or nervous. She is educated, works another career, is well-read and well-traveled. I detected no hint of arrogance, vanity, or cynicism in my discussions with her. She is clearly happy and has her act together. After a stimulating but brief conversation, I felt like I was in the presence of a trustworthy decent date for the evening. But looking at her made me just want to get her indecent...We slowly caressed while peeling layers of clothing off each other working down which I prefer to just getting wham-bam buck naked. Exquisite stroking and light tickling made me giddy. Finally down to our skimpies, we were comfortably close and it just improved progressively. She is a GFE in my book, which is not the mere absence of latex--it's a romantic attitude or desire to please and satisfy. That is GFE that matters most to me. We felt physically compatible, at least I thougt and she has stamina you wouldn't believe. Toned body yet exceptionally warm, soft, and loads of fun to roll around with. She put on the cover with her mouth (gotta love that) and then proceeded to give me incredible head with determination and acuity as though she knew how and where to push all my buttons. As I reached over, I tickled and did slow lazy circles around her gorgeous mound which faced me as she serviced my member, I felt her hand join mine at her love button. Her goods: Picture perfect jewels is all I can say. Ultra soft shaven blonde pubic region and jaw-droppingly beautiful equipment I wanted to bury in my mouth. She was wet all over my fingers and her thighs and seemed ready, I gladly got on top teasing my way in. It was so nice and tight I could hardly believe it. She can undulate, writhe, and grind like a champion. I don't know which of us was pounding the other harder (she was fighting gravity to slam my body into her delicate hips and she kept it up for a good deal of time). It was like I'd finally met my sexual equal in terms of raw stamina and similarity in enjoyment. I don't know how many times she came but with each one, her moans grew increasingly deeper, moving to higher registers, it is intensely arousing to hear. The sound of a gorgeous woman being enraptured in that moment is kryptonite. I could not last another second no matter how hard I tried. Only earplugs could've saved me. With that face up to mine, eyes locked, dirty but appealing pillow talk and her tight hole drove me over the top. I had a blast with this woman. She's fun, has a sunny disposition and is a joy to be around. I've heard rumors from a reliable source this unfortunately may be her last visit to Denver. I am glad I got to experience her company and know her better...possibly repeating within days if she's not booked totally. She is extraordinarily well-adjusted for this business and is the amazing youthful MILF next door your wife would slap you for even glancing at (in front of your kids, even). For the good of the many, I'm telling you to go see this beautiful, pleasing feminine gift to men before she may be gone. Treat her like the queen she is and she will make you feel...no she will make you understand...that it's good to be the king once in a while. If she's not fully booked by now, I'm returning without hesitation.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: