stevie-2249

Boyfriends

13 posts in this topic

Just curious to know if you know a boyfriend or husband is outside waiting during an appointment bothers you or not? Would like to think it was one of the two and not a pimp.

Stevie, that’s totally not appropriate. What brought this up? Where does one find said ladies and their boyfriend?  I doubt it’s TOB or P411. I wouldn’t be comfortable with that for sure.😳. Gross 

If I was aware of that prior to the activities starting I would likely excuse myself and quietly depart... 

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Stevie, that’s totally not appropriate. What brought this up? Where does one find said ladies and their boyfriend?  I doubt it’s TOB or P411. I wouldn’t be comfortable with that for sure.😳. Gross 

I see this lady on a regular basis, and one time I saw this guy come out of her apartment before are meeting, ok not a big deal but I’ve seen this same guy waiting in his car now like the last 4 meetings, I can only asssume he is one of the 3 I mentioned.

not sure why you all think it’s not appropriate to ask a question like this? 
I don’t want to mention to this ladie that I know, maybe it’s just a friend I don’t know 

55 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

I see this lady on a regular basis, and one time I saw this guy come out of her apartment before are meeting, ok not a big deal but I’ve seen this same guy waiting in his car now like the last 4 meetings, I can only asssume he is one of the 3 I mentioned.

I don’t want to mention to this ladie that I know, maybe it’s just a friend I don’t know 

I think you misunderstood, @Audrey Astor said it was inappropriate for the provider to have a boyfriend or husband outside waiting.  Then she asked why you brought it up i.e. did this happen to you?

23 minutes ago, TML93 said:

I think you misunderstood, @Audrey Astor said it was inappropriate for the provider to have a boyfriend or husband outside waiting.  Then she asked why you brought it up i.e. did this happen to you?

I was explaining to Audrey what happened and caressa duval gave neg rep because of my ? Why was it so negative?

I can beat the "guy waiting outside" story.  I met with someone who told me that their husband was in another room inside the location. It came up because of the kinky conversation that was going on during the appointment and I was actually totally fine with it.  From a providers perspective, inviting people into their residence, I can understand safety and security concerns and I'd be willing to bet that it happens more than people realize.  If someone is in another room and they stay there and don't interfere in the appointment, you'd never know and never therefore not care. 

On 4/8/2024 at 3:05 PM, stevie-2249 said:

On 4/8/2024 at 10:22 AM, stevie-2249 said:

Steve E. I have encountered this type of situation with a lot of providers. Some of the guys were IN FACT boyfriends, hubbies and plugs. First I would like to say that I am glad you are checking/observing your surroundings when you are hobbying. Second if you are a REGULAR, bro you should be on the level where you can simply just ask her if she is aware of the guy. It doesn't matter who the guy is, for him to keep showing up, that means they are communicating with one another during her outcalls. 

On 4/8/2024 at 4:29 PM, stevie-2249 said:

I was explaining to Audrey what happened and caressa duval gave neg rep because of my ? Why was it so negative?

There was nothing wrong with the question. Don't sweat the "rep" stuff.

STEVIA-EOR.....that resembles so MUCH what happened to ME!  I pulled into a familiar place because I was ready to place my NEEDS.....and as I'm coming around I see a guy LOOKING all haggled and wishing he was somewhere ELSE!  ME!!!!!......I lay down what was NEEDED and then move forward to the next POSITION where I was told I needed to WAIT AT ANOTHER SPOT!!!!!>>>>>>.......I SAID THE SKUNKIOR DON'T THROW DOWN THAT WAY and made a QUICK 360 and HEADED OUT!!!!??????!!!!!!******As I'm TOOLING AWAY I see that same guy coming back out still looking ALL SAD and DEJECTED!!!!*****I CHUCKLED TO MYSELF realizing that I HIT EM WITH DOUBLE PAN and then FALL IN A HEAP on the other SIDE!!!!!!

I've encountered guys at meetups that were clearly with the ladies on 2 or 3 occasions. Very possible there were guys around at other times that I was not aware of. Also once had another lady sit on a chair right outside the room at a motel. I went through with each of those sessions, but, I think if I knew a guy was going to be around, I would probably not book that session. I think ladies should use any method necessary to make themselves feel safe, but I have the right to not play along.

I've had providers tell me that they texted their husband before our session to wait to come home from said husbands job. I thought it was hot they were willing to share that info.