BabyDallass

What’s your favorite outfits for your provider to wear?

31 posts in this topic

What are some of your favorite outfits for a provider to wear? Which ones do it for you? 

I love sexy lingerie and thigh high fish nets; they grip under the ass cheeks just right ;) 

1. As little as possible.....whatever makes her feel the most beautiful and sexy

2. Satin/silk/ sheer robe....nothing underneath.

3. Guy"s dress shirt.....mostly unbuttoned....nothing underneath. 

4. Birthday suit

Thigh highs W/matching bra and panties and kitten heels light robe as companion you will see me wearing.  I think we answered this  question before

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I love it when a provider is wearing a cute outfit with the sexy lingerie underneath.  I like a little intrigue and like we might have actually just come in from a date or meeting in real life.  I am always a little disappointed when someone is already naked when I'm walking in.  I like the foreplay of undressing someone.

Honestly, I love some yoga pants with a t-shirt, no bra. 100+ bonus points if it creates a camel toe. 200+ if I can see her nipples getting hard.  Alternatively, I really dig a skirt IF she's positioning herself to let me sneak a peak. Not like flip it up and flash me, but sitting back, leg a bit a part. Like I'm seeing something I *shouldn't*. That gets me going.

20 hours ago, brunodtc said:

Honestly, I love some yoga pants with a t-shirt, no bra. 100+ bonus points if it creates a camel toe. 200+ if I can see her nipples getting hard.  Alternatively, I really dig a skirt IF she's positioning herself to let me sneak a peak. Not like flip it up and flash me, but sitting back, leg a bit a part. Like I'm seeing something I *shouldn't*. That gets me going.

Yes I think that’s so hot as well; must be a white shirt with the nipples hard

I like a feminine look. Strappy heals, stockings, and short skirts. 

My wardrobe request is very simple………..

Bathrobe and Birthday suit!

I like to keep it simple!

Here is a little more information on the topic.  But at the risk of repeating myself and sounding corny, the main thing I'd like to see on a lady when I walk through the door, is a smile. It is a nice feeling to think that someone is happy to see you.

1 hour ago, Mustang87 said:

Here is a little more information on the topic.  But at the risk of repeating myself and sounding corny, the main thing I'd like to see on a lady when I walk through the door, is a smile. It is a nice feeling to think that someone is happy to see you.

Nothing is corny about that at all- that’s the way it should be ;)

On 2/22/2024 at 6:25 PM, BabyDallass said:

What are some of your favorite outfits for a provider to wear? Which ones do it for you? 

I love sexy lingerie and thigh high fish nets; they grip under the ass cheeks just right ;) 

My favorite outfits, OH MY LOL? Lets see, it really depends on how long I am going to be there. If its a short stay, her ass and one leg exposed when I CUM in the room LOL. A wife beater and white booty shorts or thong. If its an hour or two, I will take a man's button up shirt unbuttoned with some sexy shoes. If I am there overnight, make it classy with a buisiness suit/skirt and add some glasses all for dictation purposes.................................

20 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

My favorite outfits, OH MY LOL? Lets see, it really depends on how long I am going to be there. If its a short stay, her ass and one leg exposed when I CUM in the room LOL. A wife beater and white booty shorts or thong. If its an hour or two, I will take a man's button up shirt unbuttoned with some sexy shoes. If I am there overnight, make it classy with a buisiness suit/skirt and add some glasses all for dictation purposes.................................

Love the classy look ;) with something Lacey and dainty underneath…

On 2/26/2024 at 4:27 PM, BabyDallass said:

Love the classy look ;) with something Lacey and dainty underneath…

I am not going to say that I am speaking for the men on this site but I am speaking for me. Anytime you want to show us a glimpse of you personally in a classy look with something lacey/dainty underneath, I definitely would be waiting to see. 

3 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

I am not going to say that I am speaking for the men on this site but I am speaking for me. Anytime you want to show us a glimpse of you personally in a classy look with something lacey/dainty underneath, I definitely would be waiting to see. 

Very much Agree. I love Lacey sensual pieces ;) & I love to dress up! I keep a classy sexy wardrobe always ;) 

4 minutes ago, BabyDallass said:

Very much Agree. I love Lacey sensual pieces ;) & I love to dress up! I keep a classy sexy wardrobe always ;) 

Oh just tease us with DESERT..............................Some will lead you to believe that the quickest way to a man's heart is feeding him LOL. Not this man over here, PHOTOS is the best/quickest way to snatch The Savior's attention.....................Let me stop, I am in a HORNY mood today, therefore anything said cannot be used against me...............

2 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Oh just tease us with DESERT..............................Some will lead you to believe that the quickest way to a man's heart is feeding him LOL. Not this man over here, PHOTOS is the best/quickest way to snatch The Savior's attention.....................Let me stop, I am in a HORNY mood today, therefore anything said cannot be used against me...............

Very true… lol what photos catch your attention.? & no why stop.? We are just getting started ;) 

45 minutes ago, BabyDallass said:

Very true… lol what photos catch your attention.? & no why stop.? We are just getting started ;) 

Photos that show that sexy body of course.  Lots of angles.  Lots to give us an idea of what we're getting into.  I don't like to be surprised upon arrival.  

I met up with a provider from TOB on Monday.  I made my typical request to wear a cute outfit with some sexy lingerie underneath.  She responded she would love to surprise me with something special, so I was excited.  When I arrived she was wearing one of those sexy Halloween costumes that accentuate her assets in all the right places.  It was amazing.  Not what I had in mind, but even better!  Got the session off on the sexiest foot possible.  I do appreciate the providers who put some thought into it instead of just being ready to do the deed. 

1 hour ago, BabyDallass said:

LOL @ we are just getting started....................... I will leave my front door unlocked. CUM in and follow the sweet smelling incense and the sound of running water................................ Drop whatever it is you are wearing and join me..........................in the worldpool tub or the walk-in shower................................

i saw this pretty very sexy triangle bra with butterflies on each boob! i might buy that to wear with a blue scarf skirt! 🦋🦋 i thought that might be fun to wear! 

2 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

LOL @ we are just getting started....................... I will leave my front door unlocked. CUM in and follow the sweet smelling incense and the sound of running water................................ Drop whatever it is you are wearing and join me..........................in the worldpool tub or the walk-in shower................................

I’m a hot tub girl with the colder the weather the better… makes things more exciting and wetter ;) Follow me to the finish line….😘

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

i saw this pretty very sexy triangle bra with butterflies on each boob! i might buy that to wear with a blue scarf skirt! 🦋🦋 i thought that might be fun to wear! 

I love some sexy nipple covers that sounds exotic and sexy ❤️ Fly those babies right into a mouth or two ;) 

3 hours ago, BoulderB said:

Photos that show that sexy body of course.  Lots of angles.  Lots to give us an idea of what we're getting into.  I don't like to be surprised upon arrival.  

I met up with a provider from TOB on Monday.  I made my typical request to wear a cute outfit with some sexy lingerie underneath.  She responded she would love to surprise me with something special, so I was excited.  When I arrived she was wearing one of those sexy Halloween costumes that accentuate her assets in all the right places.  It was amazing.  Not what I had in mind, but even better!  Got the session off on the sexiest foot possible.  I do appreciate the providers who put some thought into it instead of just being ready to do the deed. 

I love a sexy Halloween costume…role playing it out too is always so hot…

yea nobody wants an ugly surprise ;) I love to take care of myself and body & it shows 😘

22 hours ago, BabyDallass said:

I’m a hot tub girl with the colder the weather the better… makes things more exciting and wetter ;) Follow me to the finish line….😘

Sorry, no hot tub at my place darn............ Nothing like following a woman with a nice ass/hips/legs .......................... To the finish line we go........

On 2/28/2024 at 3:44 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki
tried to cut and paste the image and it is not working

For me, it all depends on where we're meeting ( incall or outcall)  Incall:  Whatever makes her feel sexy and comfortable is always 1st choice.   2nd choice would be simple bathrobe / sleeping shirt with nada underneath ! 😍👅   Leaves room for lots of teasing with foreplay.  

Outcall:  I prefer simple casual. Like she's out running errands . Simple jeans / jean shorts and a t-shirt. ( Very discreet), but gets my motor running!  Also yoga / fitness clothes are a nice alternative too. 

On 2/24/2024 at 11:48 AM, BabyDallass said:

Yes I think that’s so hot as well; must be a white shirt with the nipples hard

I think we'd be good friends.

On 2/22/2024 at 6:25 PM, BabyDallass said:

There is NOTHING sexier than a woman in a white button down with all unbuttoned except 1 or 2 in middle and a pair of tightly whiteys on….

Or a wet wife beater… 

On 2/22/2024 at 8:25 PM, BabyDallass said:

I love fishnets lingerie sets . Can't go wrong with a cute robe 😋