Phil-anderer

Sting

17 posts in this topic

"Danielson allegedly offered to pay an undercover officer posing as a sex worker $40 for oral sex"

That's one way to blow your career!

1 hour ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Sounds like car dates aren’t a thing of the past after all…

:lol:  Becoming ever more popular ad type on STG.  I can probably list at least 50 places that sound like fun for a "date", but "car" is NOT on the list.

1 hour ago, Rick_A said:

"Danielson allegedly offered to pay an undercover officer posing as a sex worker $40 for oral sex"

at least there was a cover involved, right?

Those car dates are not safe you should know! It’s not just hitting your head on the steering wheel that is at risk! 

9 minutes ago, CountryGentleman said:

Maybe that was the Hobbit...

@CountryGentleman I need to be. good and not say anything! You made spay water out of my mouth laughing like crazy!!!!! 😂😂

I drove down colfax one night and not sure it was same night or not but saw about 3-4 girls dressed up like you would in the movies being prostitutes, seemed really weird, I wonder if that was the night it happened?

I saw some one night too dressed like strippers and it was cold outside and a block down was Dpd. No way a cop was sitting on the next block and ignoring it.......

Edited by MeganMarie4u

On 12/20/2023 at 5:58 PM, Rick_A said:

Who was that Rockies player years ago caught on Federal? Or the Bronco caught on Colfax?

18 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Who was that Rockies player years ago caught on Federal? Or the Bronco caught on Colfax?

Denny Neagle? Gerald Perry?

21 hours ago, Rick_A said:

Denny Neagle? Gerald Perry?

Yep....Denny Neagle with the Rockies.

Something to be said for using some more thought, and not just jumping from the seat of your pants

On 12/30/2023 at 5:16 PM, Bit Banger said:

Broncos "players" ?   Too many to list! 🤣😂

On 12/20/2023 at 6:28 PM, gr8owl said:

:lol:  Becoming ever more popular ad type on STG.  I can probably list at least 50 places that sound like fun for a "date", but "car" is NOT on the list.

Yeah it's always a bummer when I spent 30 minutes going back and forth with somebody planning out a meeting on an out, only for them to tell me right as I'm about to leave "car date?"

And of course I'm like, you got to be freaking kidding me. It's a good thing I give a damn about my safety my freedom and all that stuff because clearly he doesn't give a damn about mine or his. Any place where the cops can just walk up on me is a no punting zone that's all there is to it.  Remind you I am not saying this next thing as to denigrate people who do car dates, on the provider side of it. But, what I will say is that there are levels to this s***, as some famous trap rapper once put it whose name I don't remember now. To me the levels change when the risk of trouble goes up significantly and person inquiring about my ad who knows what's what knows that that's not the level I'm on and not to even ask. There's literally like two people in this entire State who I will do a car date with on an ongoing basis. One of those is someone who literally brings his house to where I may be, parks it, and doesn't give me an ounce of grief or cause any problems with drawing attention or shenanigans. Never haggles. And the other, is someone I've met previously, and without fail we'll will be done in the time it takes us to go through an automatic car wash which I think is not too much to ask on my end to keep us from being spotted and basically sitting ducks. So. You have to have met me previously with zero problems or stress from you, and then on top of that you have to either be in complete and total Minuteman who does whatever I say, or or literally an RV owner driving your whole ass house to my neighborhood to mitigate the risk and inconvenience on my part.

I.   f you ain't easy as all hell to blow the gasket, and I don't know you why on Earth would I risk it, especially when those very same people who were sending me messages that says nothing but car date? Are also the ones who are using the fact that it's a car date to justify paying me as little as humanly possible. Like not only do you want a risky ass public car session at 2:00 a.m. in front of the Target on Sheridan or something crap like that, but you want to pay me less than half my full rate and you want me present  the exact minute you want me there, and you think there's going to be foreplay? Please. 

When I lay it out like that, it actually being a police sting almost sounds no worse or possibly better. It's just a big ol bag of "fuck that."