sparkey600

This One Is Going To Sting

65 posts in this topic

Recently, I've seen a lot of our lovely ladies talking about the uptick of NCNS men. I for one would never do that. In all of my years playing I haven't done this once.  We all have lives and sometimes things come up that we can't control. That's one factor and I get that. This is a given on both sides. This issue is deeper, however I'm thinking.....  I for one feel that there's a lot of men that really can't afford to be participating in this hobby anymore that are active in seeking out companionship here none the less. We all have to agree that ASP's are a want and not a need. Most men really want to be with a provider but can't afford them anymore because of inflation, raised rents, the overall raised cost of living. Everyone is hurting for cash for day to day living expenses.  Most men have their hands full and can not "pay to play"

My suggestion (I'm going to get killed for this) Lower your rates and MAYBE you're businesses might pick back up. 

Sorry if I made anyone mad, but it's a matter of cash flow and what the average man might afford in disposable income. Make no mistake, for the men here ALL OF THEM this hobby is about disposable income.

Not everyone on this board makes 100k plus a year.

Love to all of the lovely ladies here. I respect you all 100% Not trying to make anyone angry, just trying to say something the average client is thinking but is too afraid to post.

Love to you all.

I can understand your thinking. However…. This is many of the ladies income to pay their increased rent, groceries, car insurance etc. There comes a point when putting ourselves out there in the fashion that we do, is just not worth it. I’d rather not participate with my heart, soul, body self worth,  if it’s for peanuts  A good portion of us have double the bills as well. We have two rents/mortgages, two phones, 2 xcel bills, 2 internet bills. Not too long ago, I had a month where for the number of meetings I did, $187.50 of every call went to my office rent. How much lower can we go? The main point that I’d like to make is that many ladies hourly wage reflects how busy they would like to be. With super low rates, we’ll be very busy. While that works for some, not me. All of this being said, I’m not sure what the answer is either. I just know that this is miserable, and not sub stainable. 

Why would the women lower the rates? If you cannot afford a provider, use your right hand for a week or two. The rate is what the lady feels she can get from her services and time. Lowering the rate would imply she is worth less. 

I would rather pay more to have a more relaxed time with a sexy thang, as opposed to a conveyer-like mechanical experience.  

Maybe I'm lucky: my "type" are the chubby women.  Love the women who enjoy bouncing, enjoy sex. The chubby women put more effort into the session, imo. 

I can agree that inflation might cause some clients to be unable to afford to hobby as much.  But I don't understand why that would mean an increase of NCNS.  If a client is unable to afford to hobby, why go through the effort of scheduling just to not show up?  I would think the economy would cause less contact from clients or more haggling, but not NCNS.  But I don't really understand why someone would NCNS so I might be wrong.  Anyway rate threads usually don't go over well so I'm going to stay out of this.

Classic victim blaming.

All I can make of the logic is, Why spend all that time haggling with providers one at a time when you can haggle with them all at once?

My rates are very low almost too readonable. I was thinking about raising them to what is the average rate is after the new year? Another issue is I have been at the same rates for over 4 years.  Ladies put a lot into their business. Especially if they are fairly successful with what they do. We also do a great deal to stay on top of our game. It is not as easy as it looks guys. And yes the Companions pay the same bills and have many responsablities as Clients. I don't think there is many good answers to this dilemma? Life is expensive in Denver as well as the surrounding cities! Oh man! I hate to even talk about our beauty expenses! And like @Audrey Astor said she pays for a rental for her incalls which means double rent! SHIT! that’s a lot of moola needs! Gentlemen, please think more realistically. Is there another option out there?

9 hours ago, whatagame said:

Classic victim blaming.

All I can make of the logic is, Why spend all that time haggling with providers one at a time when you can haggle with them all at once?

I assume this is in reference to my post since you mentioned haggling.  I think you misunderstood my post.  I apologize that you thought I was victim blaming, but what I take from that comment is that clients are the "victims" of inflation?  I think inflation has effected both clients and providers.  I don't understand the haggle with all providers at once comment.

What I was commenting on was the NCNS issue.  The OP said that NCNS has increased and his theroy is that the cause is economical.  My point (which I did a poor job of communicating) is that I think more likely the effects of the current economy would be less requests to see providers and or maybe haggling.  I don't think the economy or rates would cause a party to NCNS.  (NCNS happens both ways but I will use the client perspective.  I won't even guess why a ASP NCNS)  Now my definition of NCNS is when a client contacts a provider and both parties agree to a date, time, location, and rate.  Then one of the parties does not show up without an explanation.  If we accept this as NCNS I don't think the reason for NCNS is because of the provider's rate. (I'm excluding emergencies for either party)  I do plead ignorance because I have never NCNS in the hobby, so I'm not sure why it happens. 

After giving it more thought I can envision a scenerio where a guy contacts an ASP and makes an appointment with every intention of meeting.  Then after giving it more  thought realizes he should use the money for bills.  Concerned about backlash/push back from the ASP if he cancels, decides to avoid confrontation and NCNS instead.  Maybe he would have seen her if her rate was lower, so that could be a economical reason to NCNS.  But I think there are many factors why someone would NCNS, and rates and current economy is only one.  Since I am ignorant to the subject, maybe someone who has NCNS recently could share some insight as to why they did it. But I think a client should not contact an ASP if they feel the rate is too high.  And if they do contact and decide they can't afford the rate they should contact the ASP and cancel.  I may have over simplified it, but I really think it's that simple.

My white hot take that might cause some angry comments is I think NCNS is generational.  I think the younger generation are more likely to NCNS than the older generation.  That is just my opinion (I have no data to back it up), and I can't explain it or understand it.  But I don't understand quiet quitting either.  I think NCNS is just a sign of the times (from both sides) and not just economical.  Would I hobby more if the ASPs rates were lower?  Possibly, but my deciding factor if I hobby or not is more of a matter of time than money.

21 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I can understand your thinking. However…. This is many of the ladies income to pay their increased rent, groceries, car insurance etc. There comes a point when putting ourselves out there in the fashion that we do, is just not worth it. I’d rather not participate with my heart, soul, body self worth,  if it’s for peanuts  A good portion of us have double the bills as well. We have two rents/mortgages, two phones, 2 xcel bills, 2 internet bills. Not too long ago, I had a month where for the number of meetings I did, $187.50 of every call went to my office rent. How much lower can we go? The main point that I’d like to make is that many ladies hourly wage reflects how busy they would like to be. With super low rates, we’ll be very busy. While that works for some, not me. All of this being said, I’m not sure what the answer is either. I just know that this is miserable, and not sub stainable. 

I agree with you, everyone is hurting it seems. My original post was simply a possible explanation as to why some men might have been NCNS lately.

13 hours ago, whatagame said:

Classic victim blaming.

I think you might to rethink this response. You aren't making any friends here with a reply like this. 

3 hours ago, TML93 said:

I assume this is in reference to my post since you mentioned haggling.  I think you misunderstood my post.  I apologize that you thought I was victim blaming, but what I take from that comment is that clients are the "victims" of inflation?  I think inflation has effected both clients and providers.  I don't understand the haggle with all providers at once comment.

What I was commenting on was the NCNS issue.  The OP said that NCNS has increased and his theroy is that the cause is economical.  My point (which I did a poor job of communicating) is that I think more likely the effects of the current economy would be less requests to see providers and or maybe haggling.  I don't think the economy or rates would cause a party to NCNS.  (NCNS happens both ways but I will use the client perspective.  I won't even guess why a ASP NCNS)  Now my definition of NCNS is when a client contacts a provider and both parties agree to a date, time, location, and rate.  Then one of the parties does not show up without an explanation.  If we accept this as NCNS I don't think the reason for NCNS is because of the provider's rate. (I'm excluding emergencies for either party)  I do plead ignorance because I have never NCNS in the hobby, so I'm not sure why it happens. 

After giving it more thought I can envision a scenerio where a guy contacts an ASP and makes an appointment with every intention of meeting.  Then after giving it more  thought realizes he should use the money for bills.  Concerned about backlash/push back from the ASP if he cancels, decides to avoid confrontation and NCNS instead.  Maybe he would have seen her if her rate was lower, so that could be a economical reason to NCNS.  But I think there are many factors why someone would NCNS, and rates and current economy is only one.  Since I am ignorant to the subject, maybe someone who has NCNS recently could share some insight as to why they did it. But I think a client should not contact an ASP if they feel the rate is too high.  And if they do contact and decide they can't afford the rate they should contact the ASP and cancel.  I may have over simplified it, but I really think it's that simple.

My white hot take that might cause some angry comments is I think NCNS is generational.  I think the younger generation are more likely to NCNS than the older generation.  That is just my opinion (I have no data to back it up), and I can't explain it or understand it.  But I don't understand quiet quitting either.  I think NCNS is just a sign of the times (from both sides) and not just economical.  Would I hobby more if the ASPs rates were lower?  Possibly, but my deciding factor if I hobby or not is more of a matter of time than money.

3 hours ago, TML93 said:

No, it was not to you previous post. Perhaps you might read the post I sent earlier. I never mentioned "haggling"

My post concerned NCNS and didn't mention "haggling" Reread my original post. 

5 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

My rates are very low almost too readonable. I was thinking about raising them to what is the average rate is after the new year? Another issue is I have been at the same rates for over 4 years.  Ladies put a lot into their business. Especially if they are fairly successful with what they do. We also do a great deal to stay on top of our game. It is not as easy as it looks guys. And yes the Companions pay the same bills and have many responsablities as Clients. I don't think there is many good answers to this dilemma? Life is expensive in Denver as well as the surrounding cities! Oh man! I hate to even talk about our beauty expenses! And like @Audrey Astor said she pays for a rental for her incalls which means double rent! SHIT! that’s a lot of moola needs! Gentlemen, please think more realistically. Is there another option out there?

Agreed.  Again, I have no problem with any provider charges. I was simply pointing out why I thought there was an uptick of NCNS. Many "future" or "potential" clients when they reach out to you ladies happen to be HAMMERED! Like it or not that's the way it is. The next day they're thinking "what did I do?" and cancel or just don't show up. NCNS. I completely understand that providers have the same bills as the clients. BUT everyone here needs to understand that the clients are spending their discretionary money on this hobby. Money that they don't have

22 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Hi Audrey, I'm not suggesting you should lower your rates, I'm just letting you know how thing on the other side are.

I get it. Things on both sides kind of suck right now. We are ALL paying so much extra. There's a lot of men than can not afford the company of a lovely lady and respond with the dreaded NOCNS. All I'm saying. I do not like it anymore than you.

1 hour ago, sparkey600 said:

Agreed.  Again, I have no problem with any provider charges. I was simply pointing out why I thought there was an uptick of NCNS. Many "future" or "potential" clients when they reach out to you ladies happen to be HAMMERED! Like it or not that's the way it is. The next day they're thinking "what did I do?" and cancel or just don't show up. NCNS. I completely understand that providers have the same bills as the clients. BUT everyone here needs to understand that the clients are spending their discretionary money on this hobby. Money that they don't have

How about doing the research first? Reading the websites and and if they don’t have a website ask companions how many roses? Many of these clients are playing lazy with not reading. Every day I get calls and the majority of all questions that are asked can all be found in my website. Yet, often these guys are unwilling to do the simple research. My website is located right next to my phone number on TOB. Very simple, read my website before calling my number. Sorry, @sparkey600, clients need to take responsibility for themselves and read prior to picking up the phone and texting and or dialing. This is super simple. Don’t set the date if it’s too expensive for you. And please call if you can’t make it. Common courtesy! 

NCNS has been happening for as long as I have known about this industry, and well, that has been a few decades.

It ebbs and flows like this business which speaking of business...when wages, cost of living, food, gas, etc. go up we have to adjust our cost to meet our needs. Lowering doesn't help, in fact, I did that at one point and it cost me financially which I have never recovered from. Never again!

As we keep saying time and time again, this business is a luxury, not a necessity, and you are paying for a luxurious service- one that very few providers can do successfully.

Also, us providers are finding ways to diversify so we are not as inclined to lower rates. I myself am doing that right now as I don't want to work harder, I want to work smarter. Of course there will be the few ladies that don't have a choice and will be in circumstances that will require them to be a lesser rate than the majority of us, but it doesn't last too long. They learn how to persevere and get through the rough times.

Clients just need to get used to the fact that the girls are going to raise their rates, and this is going to be the new norm. There are various ways to make money in the sex industry and the girls are learning to utilize that. OF opened up doors to a whole 'nother level of business for the ladies, and it is catching on quick.

My advice to clients is save up for the provider you want to see, and make sure it's someone you want to have an amazing experience with.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard 

The OP engaged in victim blaming when he said providers are subjected to ncns because of their rates.  That might be read as an attempt to get them all to lower their rates (actually, how could it not?), which is the very definition of haggling.

As for the rest of this, Holy crap! where do you find the time?  I'll spend my free time this Sunday subjecting myself to the imaginative activities one of the (fairly compensated) ladies who advertises here can come up with.

21 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

How about doing the research first? Reading the websites and and if they don’t have a website ask companions how many roses? Many of these clients are playing lazy with not reading. Every day I get calls and the majority of all questions that are asked can all be found in my website. Yet, often these guys are unwilling to do the simple research. My website is located right next to my phone number on TOB. Very simple, read my website before calling my number. Sorry, @sparkey600, clients need to take responsibility for themselves and read prior to picking up the phone and texting and or dialing. This is super simple. Don’t set the date if it’s too expensive for you. And please call if you can’t make it. Common courtesy! 

I totally agree with you on this.

There are a LOT of men that don't do any homework AT ALL. And then you get the problem of NCNS. They are lazy, hammered and bored. Then they waste your time. Not all "hobbyist's" here are cut from the same bolt of cloth. Some are good men. Some are not.

20 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

NCNS has been happening for as long as I have known about this industry, and well, that has been a few decades.

It ebbs and flows like this business which speaking of business...when wages, cost of living, food, gas, etc. go up we have to adjust our cost to meet our needs. Lowering doesn't help, in fact, I did that at one point and it cost me financially which I have never recovered from. Never again!

As we keep saying time and time again, this business is a luxury, not a necessity, and you are paying for a luxurious service- one that very few providers can do successfully.

Also, us providers are finding ways to diversify so we are not as inclined to lower rates. I myself am doing that right now as I don't want to work harder, I want to work smarter. Of course there will be the few ladies that don't have a choice and will be in circumstances that will require them to be a lesser rate than the majority of us, but it doesn't last too long. They learn how to persevere and get through the rough times.

Clients just need to get used to the fact that the girls are going to raise their rates, and this is going to be the new norm. There are various ways to make money in the sex industry and the girls are learning to utilize that. OF opened up doors to a whole 'nother level of business for the ladies, and it is catching on quick.

My advice to clients is save up for the provider you want to see, and make sure it's someone you want to have an amazing experience with.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard 

I agree 100%

Rate threads (yes, this became a rate thread...) always get touchy. At the end of the day, companion rates will be whatever the companion wants them to be. Take it or leave it, but don't waste time stressing about it.  The cost of doing business is a factor. Maximizing revenue is a factor. Discouraging riff raff is a factor. Perceived desirability is a factor.   The amount of desired work is a factor. Companion age is a factor (I'll get hit for  that one....my favorites are all over 45...). Yes, rates have gone up over the years. So has everything else.  Not sure how rates impact NCNS. I think they are separate and distinct issues. Nothing new about how to enjoy this hobby: do the research, make a decision, go have fun. Rinse and repeat. 

I just wish clients wouldn't give asp advice on this board period. No matter what your opinion on the situation is. Sometimes its just better to keep your mouth closed! 

Happy Monday everybody!

On 11/19/2023 at 7:18 AM, whatagame said:

The OP engaged in victim blaming when he said providers are subjected to ncns because of their rates.  That might be read as an attempt to get them all to lower their rates (actually, how could it not?), which is the very definition of haggling.

As for the rest of this, Holy crap! where do you find the time?  I'll spend my free time this Sunday subjecting myself to the imaginative activities one of the (fairly compensated) ladies who advertises here can come up with.

Oh okay, your post makes much more sense now.

On 11/18/2023 at 11:14 PM, sparkey600 said:

No, it was not to you previous post. Perhaps you might read the post I sent earlier. I never mentioned "haggling"

My post concerned NCNS and didn't mention "haggling" Reread my original post. 

If you look at my post I was not quoting you, I was quoting @whatagame.  Perhaps if you read/re-read my first post I mentioned haggling.  So when he mentioned haggling I thought it was a response to my post.

On 11/18/2023 at 0:01 AM, sparkey600 said:

My suggestion (I'm going to get killed for this) Lower your rates and MAYBE you're businesses might pick back up. 

just trying to say something the average client is thinking but is too afraid to post.

For the record ladies, he is not talking for me.  I was not thinking this.

I have been holding off on raising my rates. I am not hurting. I live a good life and feel like I possibly live frugally as a Companion. I pay a mortgage payment, HOA, electricity/gas (excel), medical/dental, food, Uber/Lyft, phones(yes 2), internet, and Prime, = I am sure this all sounds familiar to most of you. I am so used to it and can’t even begin to think about a vacation or retirement. I keep going. My mom worked as an accountant up until last year. She is now 86. I met with a financial planner last week. I am supposed to be visualizing “retirement” in a foreign language. I am not wealthy, but I am doing pretty ok. I hope other ladies are planning for their futures, too! I play a few games with my money. I always pay myself first and have invested well, well, for me anyway. 

8 hours ago, TML93 said:

If you look at my post I was not quoting you, I was quoting @whatagame.  Perhaps if you read/re-read my first post I mentioned haggling.  So when he mentioned haggling I thought it was a response to my post.

No worries. We're good. Sometimes things get mixed up on here. I've been guilty of this exact thing in the past.

On 11/19/2023 at 1:42 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I believe that if you can't find much info from a provider, that maybe skip that one.  You have pretty straight forward info, but there are some that don't.  I know my time is valuable, like anyone else's.  If I have to waste my time and a providers time figuring out simple stuff, I might be better off finding a provider with info.  I personally am not keen on just a number to text and ask a lot of questions.

Jesus! Listen Up! If you aren't making your bills LOWER your rates a little bit. If you are doing great, then stay the line. It's all about supply and demand. I deal with it every day in my world. Not trying to be an ass but this is what the real world demands. Sorry if this makes people mad. I've been in the contracting world for over 40 plus years and I can tell you it's VERY competitive.  When my price is lower than my competitors, I get new work, a new job. And I hire new people, When it's higher, I have to lay off people, send them home. I really don't care what a provider asks for compensation. That's up to her to decide. I'm just trying to point out this: There are a LOT of choices men on here (and other places) can go to find an ASP.  Me? I Tend to like women from here I know and like. (You know who you are) I've developed a lot of special friendships over these years. And that goes a long way for sure! Other men, I have no idea.

One thing I know, I appreciate all of the ladies on here, I really do! Thanks for treating us men like we matter. Like we love to feel we matter......

Hoping everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and get's to be with family and family and friends.

Blesses to you all! 

8 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Jesus! Listen Up! If you aren't making your bills LOWER your rates a little bit. If you are doing great, then stay the line. 

I really don't care what a provider asks for compensation. That's up to her to decide. I'm just trying to point out this: There are a LOT of choices men on here (and other places) can go to find an ASP. 

Okay we understand where you stand on this position.  First you posted that if providers lowered their rates NCNS would be reduced.  Now you post that lowering rates will increase revenue.  You say you don't care about rates but you seem to advocate for lowering rates.  I'm sure a provider will lower/raise her rates as needed.  Unsolicited advice (no matter how good it is) usually is not welcomed.  I'm also sure ASPs are well aware of the many choices clients have, no need to point this out. (IMHO)

I think the NS  may due to they get all horned up then they relize they don't have the cash to pull it off and just don't show up .. o

Edited by lustybustygina

14 hours ago, TML93 said:

Okay we understand where you stand on this position.  First you posted that if providers lowered their rates NCNS would be reduced.  Now you post that lowering rates will increase revenue.  You say you don't care about rates but you seem to advocate for lowering rates.  I'm sure a provider will lower/raise her rates as needed.  Unsolicited advice (no matter how good it is) usually is not welcomed.  I'm also sure ASPs are well aware of the many choices clients have, no need to point this out. (IMHO)

Agreed.

12 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I think the NS  may due to they get all horned up then they relize they don't have the cash to pull it off and just don't show up .. o

Agreed, which is what I was saying originally. Thanks for understanding this problem which is what I was originally trying to point out.