Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spanky8000

Lakewood CO

19 posts in this topic

If I’m visiting Lakewood. What’s the best bang for buck . Asian massage or find a lady on here?

Wow! I think theres going to be some fireworks here! Im popping the corn. I cant even remenber the last time you could get laid for 150. My advice is save your money and spend it on one of these fine ladies on TOB.

Read the Lady of Interest, her personal website. If she has reviews or posts on the TOB forum read that also. If you are after a massage? Check out massage envy for $150.00 in Belmar. Very clinical and nothing sexual. Sorry to explain the fine ladies of Lakewood are $$ more! Try and double the 150.00. Lots AMPs in my area but they won’t see females. So I have no review on them.

. @Newoldbull I will take a handful of your freshly popped! 🍿

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

There is colfax, I believe they have risen their prices to 150, but it’s not comfortable in most cars anymore

Edited by stevie-2249

Caution everyone, be careful with any dissemination of RW information on individuals running their legitimate business as independent contractors.

Therapeutic Massage

Pertaining to brick and mortar businesses and/or individual CMT's;
Responses in the forum will be limited to the variety of modalities that encompass a therapeutic massage and must be general in topic. By definition; Therapeutic Massage would be performed by a independent licensed qualified Therapist.

Legitimate Massage Only.

Also you can link to knowledge based URL's that are general in topic, limited to the variety of modalities that encompass a therapeutic massage. 

Any information beyond this would need to be in the form of back channel.

On 8/19/2023 at 11:47 PM, Spanky8000 said:

If I’m visiting Lakewood. What’s the best bang for buck . Asian massage or find a lady on here?

Find a girl on here of course! 

I guess it depends on what you want.  A very good massage and hj (she's fully clothed) or a fs experience? Choice B is about 3x or more the cost Choice B, but oh so worth it.  There are a few lovely ladies in/near Lakewood/Wheatridge  and several more 10 minutes east/south.   I have visited 2 AMPs in Lakewood and got exactly what I expected and nothing more, so it was good.   My favorite sceanrio is a companion who gives a great massage, lots of teasing (with reciprocation, of course...)  followed by fs.  There are a few gems I have discovered who deliver this high quality experience.....

On 8/24/2023 at 8:10 PM, SummerDDD said:

Find a girl on here of course! 

No luck so far. I’m a newb to this site.

On 8/25/2023 at 11:41 PM, sparkey600 said:

Sharing something most males have experienced: Getting kicked in our neither regions is not a lot of fun to say the least. Makes us HURT and be sick to our stomachs for an hour or so. Not pleasant  for us me. That said labor for women is much more painful than getting kicked in the gonads! 

Once again women RULE! 

On 8/24/2023 at 1:18 AM, Kaduk said:

Caution everyone, be careful with any dissemination of RW information on individuals running their legitimate business as independent contractors.

Therapeutic Massage

Pertaining to brick and mortar businesses and/or individual CMT's;
Responses in the forum will be limited to the variety of modalities that encompass a therapeutic massage and must be general in topic. By definition; Therapeutic Massage would be performed by a independent licensed qualified Therapist.

Legitimate Massage Only.

Also you can link to knowledge based URL's that are general in topic, limited to the variety of modalities that encompass a therapeutic massage. 

Any information beyond this would need to be in the form of back channel.

Exactly!  “Message” is not legal unless you are licensed…. “Body Rub”. Is much less incriminating….

On 8/21/2023 at 2:03 PM, stevie-2249 said:

There is colfax, I believe they have risen their prices to 150, but it’s not comfortable in most cars anymore

Really? Yuck. Anyone can do better than that with not doing a lot of research. Jesus.....Yuck!

Amps are the worst, horrible experience, no personal connection which is important to me

Massage is far less expensive if that is your primary factor 

10 hours ago, MovieTime said:

Amps are the worst, horrible experience, no personal connection which is important to me

Perhaps generally true but not universally.....

On 8/31/2023 at 10:41 AM, MovieTime said:

I’m a guy I don’t really always need a personal connection.

Update. Managed to save $180 in cash without the misses knowing. Probably not enough for your average TOB lady for 30 minutes.

On 9/4/2023 at 4:50 AM, Spanky8000 said:

I’m a guy I don’t really always need a personal connection.

Edited by MovieTime

Ladies in lakewood especially an out call expect  to pay more than 180. for the half. Many ladies don’t do short visits either.