scottiep33

Just trying to find the happy medium

16 posts in this topic

I need advice from providers on this one. Apparently I'm the guy who lasts way too long which seems to leave the provider drained of her energy. I've had providers stop accepting my appointment request because of this. From my perspective I did acquire the ability to keep the feeling right before climax lasting for as long as I'd like. Since that moment right before climax feels so good and I'm able to control it, I usually will make that last for almost the entire hour. While in the moment I can transfer that climatic energy over to the provider sometimes making her climax once or twice. Total satisfaction on both ends is the result, however she might not wanna see me again or puts restrictions on future encounters. I know I could just climax faster, but I did book for an hour so it feel like I'm cheating myself trying to make it go faster. I wanted to hear from the providers perspective how a situation like this is viewed? 

10 hours ago, scottiep33 said:

I need advice from providers on this one. Apparently I'm the guy who lasts way too long which seems to leave the provider drained of her energy. I've had providers stop accepting my appointment request because of this. From my perspective I did acquire the ability to keep the feeling right before climax lasting for as long as I'd like. Since that moment right before climax feels so good and I'm able to control it, I usually will make that last for almost the entire hour. While in the moment I can transfer that climatic energy over to the provider sometimes making her climax once or twice. Total satisfaction on both ends is the result, however she might not wanna see me again or puts restrictions on future encounters. I know I could just climax faster, but I did book for an hour so it feel like I'm cheating myself trying to make it go faster. I wanted to hear from the providers perspective how a situation like this is viewed? 

You wish to know how to speed up the process of having an orgasm?? Maybe you could set a timer on your cell phone so you know how much time you have while you’re with somebody for sex? Then try and practice within that time frame that would be comfortable for your companion.

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

19 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

You wish to know how to speed up the process of having an orgasm??

I dont think that is what he is asking. Actually, I am not sure exactly  what he is asking other than looking for companions who like a full hour of contimuous intercourse....

6 hours ago, sb1212 said:

I dont think that is what he is asking. Actually, I am not sure exactly  what he is asking other than looking for companions who like a full hour of contimuous intercourse..

Oh wow and no talking? Just the constant slapping sound of flesh! He better provide her with a gallon drum of silicone lube! 🥵Spicy pain! 

Not my style! 

19 hours ago, scottiep33 said:

Oh Brother 🙄let me see if I can stop laughing long enough to reply.  It is such a turn off to hear a guy going on about his stamina. Yawn. If you are doing it right, a woman should be able to climax way way more than once or twice. A full hour of GREAT sex should have a woman climaxing at least 6 or more times. Maybe work on transferring that "climatic energy" 🤣 a little more

The brain is the largest erogenous zone in most intelligent people! There is nothing sexy about a guy walking in, and not wanting to have a conversation first. That is not romantic at all.

"it feel like I'm cheating myself trying to make it go faster"  You are cheating yourself 🤣 🤣🤣 I think I see the problem. This is about you. Do remember a provider might have to work the next day. An hour of pounding could leave a woman sore the next day, causing her to miss out on another paying client.

I have a solution for you though.  https://www.oksexdoll.com/ai-robot-sex-doll-for-sale.html Just make sure you buy one that doesn't talk.

Thanks for the laugh with my morning coffee!!

Edited by Caressa Duval

. You’re basically asking how to deal with your super hero power.  If I could choose between being filthy rich, a model like appearance, or even being an actual super hero, I might choose the ability to last to exactly when I wanted.  Very lucky.. use your power wisely.

I understand where the OP is coming from, but good luck finding a lady interested in an hour straight of continuous intercourse.  My back gets sore just thinking about it. Imagine how she feels. I think what he's asking about is edging.  That is something I'm into as well. However, there are much better ways to get it than just pounding away on a YL for an hour.  Talk to a lady, tell her what you are interested in, and see what suggestions she might have. It has worked wonders for me. :D

I have found that edging works best when SHE is in control.  Manual & oral seem to be better tools than intercourse.

24 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I have found that edging works best when SHE is in control.  Manual & oral seem to be better tools than intercourse.

That is my experience as well.

Interesting perspective here... since it feels so good to keep the feeling before climax AND you can control it, sounds like you are thoroughly enjoying yourself, so stopping in the time you've agreed upon means you get to keep seeing the providers you enjoy and get to enjoy all the lovely sensations. Doesn't seem to be so complicated. If you wanna experience the feels longer... perhaps book for a longer session?

Personally, I don’t want an hour of non stop,humping. Ugh! How is that fun? If I’m in love, or have feelings for the person, yes that could be ok. I can see why they wont want to rebook. I can’t  think that a younger lady would even enjoy that. 😳😳😳 Noooooooo! I’d rather have a drink, chit chat, caress, make out, be naughty and desireable. That’s my idea of a FANTASTIC date. What’s in it for the lady? Are you returning some fun for her?  No, don’t want my vag 4ubbed raw for a full hour. Nope, not fun. You may be paying…but if you’re a big ole pain in the butt, you’ll get fired. Maybe find a girlfriend. 

On 8/11/2023 at 3:14 PM, Bit Banger said:

Yes sir!

I agree with others, what you are talking about is closer to edging! It's really fun but I think for a lot of people with vaginas, it requires shaking things up a bit rather than straight-up intercourse for the whole time. You can switch between activities, hand, oral, and penetration to give her a break but still keep yourself in that spot where it feels great and you are close to the edge. Also, everyone does sex differently...I'm sure if you try enough people you will find a few someones who are eager and able to meet your desires with this. I call that type of search "an investment in your pleasure." ;p 

My initial thought? Yeah fucking right. Another that guy. Lost somewhere in the superhuman stamina and dick sizes found between the forum and reviews, IDK how us mere mortals even get to eat.

Considering over 75% of men last two to three minutes https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/healthy-living/sex-life/a34146431/how-long-should-sex-last/, you might try https://eastcoasttalents.com/?

But, learning our encounters are actually not about us, at all, but the ladies' WIFMs, their need to experience...romance, conversation, foreplay...it's a great post!

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 8/9/2023 at 10:37 AM, scottiep33 said:

Since this is our job.... let's treat it like a job... you get breaks.... but sounds like you're not giving ladies a break.... but that's not the point.  If you're completely exhausting the lady you're with.... she maybe out of commission for hours or even a whole day. That being said 1hr pay isn't worth being unable to perform for an unknown amount of time.  Have you considered communicating this beforehand and maybe offering to pay for extra time to make it worth it to her....or maybe some kind of toy like the Max2 by lovense that would keep you going but let the lady catch her breath. 

You're paying for our time.... labor jobs pay more because it's more strenuous on the body which could also apply here.