Elle Blake

Ironic Topics About Getting Screwed!

13 posts in this topic

Since we’ve been on the topic, or at least Savior Faire has listed a few posts. I had a visitor at my Incall this morning. I am usually only outcall.  Maybe this is why.  When I enter the bathroom to get a towel, he took $320 out of my purse that was in the closet  However, phone number is now, you guessed it!!    DISCONNECTED!!!!.

When it rains it pours. I just spent the last week taking care of my mother after serious surgery and complications. After taking care of her husband three weeks ago after being in the ICU for five days with stage five kidney failure!!!!  
 I have to continue to believe that Karma will  kick this guys ass!

Or maybe my karma will run over his dogma!!  Lmao

Ladies please PM me if needed

Sorry to hear you got robbed, needless to say he probably skipped on donation also.

Ms Blake, first and foremost, I am sorry that you had this happen to you. I would like to CORRECT YOU, I haven't been SCREWED and I am not sure where you got that ASSUMPTION from LOL, but you can always share it with me if you want. Now back to your situation, my advice to you is to just be happy thats all he took because that money can easily be replaced. Mother and daughter both NEED each other at this time, I wish you LUCK and I am going to say a PRAYER for you.....

Elle, I'm so sorry and actually really pissed that he did that.  The sheepdog in me wants to tear him to pieces.  :mad:

I feel for you and the situation with your mom and I'm also praying for you.  I'm sure Karma will take care of his worthless ass.

7 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Ms Blake, first and foremost, I am sorry that you had this happen to you. I would like to CORRECT YOU, I haven't been SCREWED and I am not sure where you got that ASSUMPTION from LOL, but you can always share it with me if you want. Now back to your situation, my advice to you is to just be happy thats all he took because that money can easily be replaced. Mother and daughter both NEED each other at this time, I wish you LUCK and I am going to say a PRAYER for you......

Thanks! Kisses!

7 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

Sorry to hear you got robbed, needless to say he probably skipped on donation also.

No, actually it was counterfeit

Elle, so sorry this happened to you.  It can give a bad name or a bad expectation for those of us who truly enjoy this hobby, appreciate and respect the ladies we see.  This just plain sucks (and not in the good way).  You seem like a strong, level headed lady and hope you recover from this terrible experience.

Damn. Sorry. I don't have much belief in "justice," but I am a heavy karma guy. You might take some solace in the fact that for every minute hereafter, he'll be the guy who stole $320 from and stiffed a lovely hearted lady. Toxic erosion may take awhile, but it's very effective in the long run. 

On 4/13/2023 at 8:45 AM, average1 said:

Elle, so sorry this happened to you.  It can give a bad name or a bad expectation for those of us who truly enjoy this hobby, appreciate and respect the ladies we see.  This just plain sucks (and not in the good way).  You seem like a strong, level headed lady and hope you recover from this terrible experience.

Thank you so much recovered! That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

Sending reiki to you and your mom! ♥️❤️♥️

That so sucks.

I’m sorry all the ladies have to deal with douche bags like this.

Be sure to reach out to all the ladies and give as much informal as you can about this guy.

Karma will get him eventually.